Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

YET ANOTHER LEAK! CURRY, POOL TABLES, 2 NEW TRAITS! NEW WEEKLY RANDOMISER!

Comments

• Options
    fmilfmil Posts: 175 Member
    some other leak said they did not pick a name for the new world yet, so who is saying the truth ?
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    fmil wrote: »
    some other leak said they did not pick a name for the new world yet, so who is saying the truth ?

I trust "the other leak" more
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Who is leaking this stuff? Well it certainly can't be EA. That would make their own NDA invalid, and no longer binding to anyone that had signed it.

A person breaching a contract does not invalidate the contract.
    I know that, that's why I had said the company. Not an individual with in the company.

• Options
    Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    This whole thing sounds real yet smells fishy at the same time. I guess only time will tell...maybe if an official announcement comes. I think I read somewhere that they can make EP announcements at any time, not just during the quarterly teasers. The next quarter is in October, but I hope they either confirm or deny this EP before then! It would be nice to know that this isn't just some elaborate joke.
  • Options
    This whole thing sounds real yet smells fishy at the same time. I guess only time will tell...maybe if an official announcement comes. I think I read somewhere that they can make EP announcements at any time, not just during the quarterly teasers. The next quarter is in October, but I hope they either confirm or deny this EP before then! It would be nice to know that this isn't just some elaborate joke.
    The same here! ;)<3

• Options
    lyralyra Posts: 420 Member
    There's a second half to the bullet-points in the email, but I'm saving them for later :p

This just gave me a feeling that your whole so called "leak" is fake and you need more time to make up more "bullet-points". Otherwise why would you be holding it back for later?

Yes, I think the poster might be full of beans. :p
  • Options
    emyprice95emyprice95 Posts: 344 Member
    dancenow13 wrote: »
    Midnuit isn't even a word though is it? Lol

I think they may have mis-spelt "midnight". In any case, "Midnuit Avenue" or "Midnight Avenue", whichever it may be, doesn't sound like the name of a world to me! It would suit a neighbourhood, but the whole city? Nope. "Avenue" denotes a street. It doesn't work for a whole city.
    I'm a CC Creator and family player that is super hyped that toddlers are back! :smiley:

My simblr is Emy the Gamer
  • Options
    emyprice95 wrote: »

I think they may have mis-spelt "midnight". In any case, "Midnuit Avenue" or "Midnight Avenue", whichever it may be, doesn't sound like the name of a world to me! It would suit a neighbourhood, but the whole city? Nope. "Avenue" denotes a street. It doesn't work for a whole city.
    It might be that they were saying midnight in a foreign language, thought it's not a language that I'm familiar with. But then again, I'm not familiar with the word midnight in ever known language through out the world today. So at this point all I can say is that they may or may not have misspelled the word midnight.

• Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Frankly I think Minuit Avenue is better, since Midnuit is really difficult to pronounce. XD But maybe that's just me, its a bit of a mouth full mid-nuit
  • Options
    Frankly I think Minuit Avenue is better, since Midnuit is really difficult to pronounce. XD But maybe that's just me, its a bit of a mouth full mid-nuit
    Midnuit does seem like a mouth full, doesn't it? :)<3

• Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    There's a second half to the bullet-points in the email, but I'm saving them for later :p

This just gave me a feeling that your whole so called "leak" is fake and you need more time to make up more "bullet-points". Otherwise why would you be holding it back for later?

Lol. :lol:
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    coldplay2233coldplay2233 Posts: 451 Member
    Sounds like another lackluster pack from the sounds of this leak, that's enough proof for me that it's real.
  • Options

I have to agree with PrincessVee on this one. If you have another point that backs up your statement. It's wise to not hold back those points in a debate if you want others to listen to your statement. Otherwise they'll likely think that you are hiding something like PrincessVee and I do.

• Options
    argos93argos93 Posts: 66 Member

It's a mix of midnight and minuit in french I think...
  • Options
    argos93 wrote: »

It's a mix of midnight and minuit in french I think...
    Midnuit does mean midnight in French, and is not a mix of anything.

• Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    This is the first leak that I'm not inclined to believe. It doesn't sound genuine and there's a number of discrepancies in the info.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member

Where's the screenshot of the email?
  • Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    I can't believe some of you are buying this, cmon this is swiftys thread lol
  • Options
    AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    edited September 2016
    2 traits will be added, Night Owl and Eagle-Eyed! (Eagle-Eyed gives Sims a higher win-rate for Pool and Basketball, how exciting!) (we are still discussing the full effects of Night Owl).
    We ALREADY have Night Owl Trait! That does not count as NEW!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Mama's coming home and somebody's going to the woodshed.
  • Options
    emyprice95emyprice95 Posts: 344 Member
    XopaxPax wrote: »
    Shakuahi wrote: »
    I can't think about anything other than feel like there' something fishy about this...

Well apparently sushi will be available :D

LOL. Maybe it's @SimGuruDrake leaking all the stuff, she's the one who knows how much people want info, she's the one who knows the forums the best and all this happens right when she's on vacation... Hmmmmmmmm...

I have another theory ;) In my opinion the fact, that this leaks started when she was on vacation proves that this whole thing was planned by their PR department.

Same, here's the possible scenarios:

1. SimGuruDrake is leaking all this.
    2. Pure marketing.
    3. Some simmer is making all these fake leaks and laughing at us right now.

Drake is very professional. I think that as much as she would love to tell us all of the things, she wouldn't leak information like this, even outside of work when she's on vacation.

I personally think that at least the Brazilian ratings site leak was real, and that all of these other leaks have been simmers taking advantage of the original real leak and making up their own fake ones (although that render is impressively done if fake!).
    I'm a CC Creator and family player that is super hyped that toddlers are back! :smiley:

My simblr is Emy the Gamer
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    I think the screenshot and render is real, the rest of it (especially this thread) is someone messing with us and enjoying the chaos unfolding on a forum section the gurus won't touch. It's getting out of hand, and even though it was funny in the beginning I'm getting tired of it now. I want a real announcement!
  • Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    garbage
    i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member

Why wouldn't I just make up more points during the hours between this thread starting and my "second-half" post? If you know me, you know I love torturing people (use my "best EP" polls as an example, or perhaps any post on a "wyr" style game).
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top