Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

YET ANOTHER LEAK! CURRY, POOL TABLES, 2 NEW TRAITS! NEW WEEKLY RANDOMISER!

Comments

• Options
    XoxNicolexoXXoxNicolexoX Posts: 119 Member
    Whether this is staged or fake, I don't mind. The sim community needs something like this. If EA is doing this as a sneaky ploy to see how we will react to upcoming content then I'm totally down for it. At least someone is trying to make some good of the simmers who can't handle the info drought, right? So +1 to these leaks, but it is suspicious that EA hasn't made a comment on them.
    rsz_simsgurunicole.png
  • Options
    BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    I’m going to be putting some names from the forum into a random number generator, and e-mailing the person it lands on!

Nice to see that our email addresses and account details are so freely accessible to EA employees...... If this is even true.

apple-signature.png
  • Options
    ShakuahiShakuahi Posts: 129 Member
    edited September 2016
    Do you have any proof of this email? Screen perhaps?

ronswanson1.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=920
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    The French word minuit (meenüeeh) is unspeakable for Anglophone buyers. This will never be the name.

What a silly thing to say. I'm American and can say "minuit" just fine. Yes, I know how to pronounce it.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    I had an e-mail from the person who is leaking all this information. Here are the contents:
    Hello. It’s your favourite member of the Sims Team, appearing to leak more information! (although not too much, don’t want to be getting in trouble now, do I? ;) )

To clear any confusion, I’ve contacted you because I’ve started another way to leak information as sneakily as possible. I’m going to be putting some names from the forum into a random number generator, and e-mailing the person it lands on! Guess who it picked?! I’ll leak some information to a different person each week (just so I can scatter it as far as I can).

New Information:

Sushi, Curry and Stir-Fry are coming to The Sims 4!

Also coming are Pool Tables! (we were going to put these in Get Together but we had to move them due to time constraints)

The new world coming to the game is named Midnuit Avenue!

2 traits will be added, Night Owl and Eagle-Eyed! (Eagle-Eyed gives Sims a higher win-rate for Pool and Basketball, how exciting!) (we are still discussing the full effects of Night Owl).

Feel free to do whatever you wish with this information! Tell the world or laugh to yourself, after all, you rule!

I absolutely love this guy! The biggest hero on the team I think.

I'll probably give my opinions and speculations on this a bit later because I'm far too excited now!!!

Fake. It has a totally different writing style than that from the actual leaker.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    I can't think about anything other than feel like there' something fishy about this...
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    XopaxPax wrote: »
    I can't think about anything other than feel like there' something fishy about this...

Well apparently sushi will be available :D

apple-signature.png
  • Options
    edited September 2016

LOL. Maybe it's @SimGuruDrake leaking all the stuff, she's the one who knows how much people want info, she's the one who knows the forums the best and all this happens right when she's on vacation... Hmmmmmmmm...
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    wildyouthwildyouth Posts: 35 Member
    @XopaxPax New conspiracy theory in the making? :D:D
  • Options

LOL. Maybe it's @SimGuruDrake leaking all the stuff, she's the one who knows how much people want info, she's the one who knows the forums the best and all this happens right when she's on vacation... Hmmmmmmmm...

I have another theory ;) In my opinion the fact, that this leaks started when she was on vacation proves that this whole thing was planned by their PR department.
  • Options
    Shakuahi wrote: »

I have another theory ;) In my opinion the fact, that this leaks started when she was on vacation proves that this whole thing was planned by their PR department.

Same, here's the possible scenarios:

1. SimGuruDrake is leaking all this.
    2. Pure marketing.
    3. Some simmer is making all these fake leaks and laughing at us right now.
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    Same, here's the possible scenarios:

1. SimGuruDrake is leaking all this.
    2. Pure marketing.
    3. Some simmer is making all these fake leaks and laughing at us right now.

But no matter which one is true - it's still fun. :) Much funnier than this whole silence.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    This whole thing is so much fun! Now picking members at random ha!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    I don't care if this is real or not. This guy is getting me hyped! If anything I think they should be promoted cause they are the real MVP!
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • Options
    JakeSims102JakeSims102 Posts: 17 New Member
    This leak is really shady and doesn't seem as legit as the other ones. Especially considering that Night Owl is already a reward trait in TS4. I don't buy this one.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    This is kind of funny. But I also know since all this "info" is in speculations/rumors......well you know ;)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Penelope wrote: »
    The French word minuit (meenüeeh) is unspeakable for Anglophone buyers. This will never be the name.

What a silly thing to say. I'm American and can say "minuit" just fine. Yes, I know how to pronounce it.
    I have no doubt that you can, but Midnuit is still a word with a mistake and EA employees will never send random leak mails to your private address because in most countries of the civilized world that would be highly illegal :) .

• Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    I’m going to be putting some names from the forum into a random number generator, and e-mailing the person it lands on!

Nice to see that our email addresses and account details are so freely accessible to EA employees...... If this is even true.

This might actually be a good point. For someone to have everyone's email addresses, they must be rather high up. I feel like this would narrow down the identity if this is real.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

Indeed. Not buying this one at all.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    Well, the only thing that we can rely on right now is the fact that the screenshot we got was indeed real. If somehow it was a giant elaborate photo made by a CC creator, then kudos to you! But I'm confident that the screenshot is real, so everything in that part is confirmed, at least, as far as we know.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Funny how they never pick me to give the news to ;)

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    Funny how they never pick me to give the news to ;)

Well, from what I've gathered, the randomiser is new. All the other news has been given out to fan sites.
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    mysterious guru

plz PICK ME 603011_580651281961617_779003640_n.jpg

Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    arintiaarintia Posts: 251 Member
    Would this confirm the rumors of the city pack??
    I hope you don't mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you're in the world! [ Elton John, Your Song ]
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top