Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

YET ANOTHER LEAK! CURRY, POOL TABLES, 2 NEW TRAITS! NEW WEEKLY RANDOMISER!

Comments

• Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    I think it is genuine because no body can get our emails except mods or EA staff. No one else can get our emails as they are hidden. So definitely it is not a fake email

All what is there is true.

I want to know more about apartments.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    arintia wrote: »
    Would this confirm the rumors of the city pack??

We've had lots of leaks recently that would definitely confirm the pack.
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    Shakuahi wrote: »
    XopaxPax wrote: »
    Same, here's the possible scenarios:

1. SimGuruDrake is leaking all this.
    2. Pure marketing.
    3. Some simmer is making all these fake leaks and laughing at us right now.

But no matter which one is true - it's still fun. :) Much funnier than this whole silence.

No matter?

Scenario 1 is:

Autorized leaks - "we should not say it" --> Building Hype
  • Options
    Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    edited September 2016
    Screenshot of the actual email or it's made up.

Also, what's the IP address of the person allegedly sending it to you? That's easily discovered and traced, unless they're using a VPN or proxy.

ETA: "favourite" in alleged email is a British spelling. If this was coming from EA in California I would expect "favorite." But I still say screenshot it or it didn't happen.
  • Options
    DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    Not buying it until I see the email address of the sender and, see that is one of the OFFICIAL EA email addresses. Anyone can make a free email account and claim anything they like, doesn't make them an employee or collaborator of EA Games.

I'll hear when it's "officially leaked" so, not going to buy any of it until I see it from known EA sources.
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • Options
    ShakuahiShakuahi Posts: 129 Member
    I think it is genuine because no body can get our emails except mods or EA staff. No one else can get our emails as they are hidden. So definitely it is not a fake email

But have you seen this email?

I can right now write here: Hey, I've just got email, here's the content:
    Toddlers are coming next year.

Does it sound legit? Nope. Not to me.
    ronswanson1.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=920
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I'm amused at the spelling. As if anyone working in tech puts a hyphen in "email". It's not 1998 anymore.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    princess_kaguyaprincess_kaguya Posts: 508 Member
    i hope the eagle-eyed trait is buyable. i dont want to spend a trait socket to be good at only 2 skills :/
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I wonder why no guru has said anything yet...I'm not tryna jinx anything. But aren't they usually quick to dispel leaks like these?
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    I wonder why no guru has said anything yet...I'm not tryna jinx anything. But aren't they usually quick to dispel leaks like these?

The only thing @SimGuruDaniel had to say was; ''lol''.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

It's a statutory holiday. Plus we were told that they wouldn't post in here.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    The gurus also said they won't be posting in this section, so I don't think we'll here anything on their legitimacy until it's announced
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Oh really? Wow I didn't know that; thanks @Polyrhythm @luthienrising and @rudy8292 Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    Copycat or not, whoever this person is, I love them. They keep the forum interesting. Have I read "pool"? We get playing pool in addition to basketball? Sounds interesting)
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    All I have to say:
    double-facepalm.jpg
  • Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Nothing like screaming Fire in a crowded movie theater.
    How many issues are left unfixed and yet your screaming for more issues.A sucker is born every minute and EA has room filled.
  • Options
    barraakenobarraakeno Posts: 489 Member
    I’m going to be putting some names from the forum into a random number generator, and e-mailing the person it lands on!

Nice to see that our email addresses and account details are so freely accessible to EA employees...... If this is even true.

have you ever read the terms you agreed when you created your account?
    Brazilian guy here, so my English is not that good.

fB7mWIn.gif
    Spinning toilets confurm3d!!!!11!!1!1!!!!11!
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    I'm.. just not sure if this is worth 40 bucks.. maybe i'm just losing interest in this game.

I hope they'll add more than this.
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    dancenow13 wrote: »
    dancenow13 wrote: »
    Midnuit isn't even a word though is it? Lol

"Nuit" is French for "night".

Yeah but "midnuit" itself isn't a word. I feel like some random simmer has just emailed you something fake haha

It's the sims lol. Who said the words have to be real? They can make up whatever they want and say it's Simlish or something haha

i just googled the word midnuit and google corrected it to night so it might just be a lttile typo
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    Meh, it sounds to me more like EP3: New Set Dressing
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    Going4Quests2Going4Quests2 Posts: 12 New Member

It can be fake if the user has the same account on other websites or made this up him/herself (with some friends/ co-trolls).
  • Options
    CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    edited September 2016
    Whoever is doing this is likely reading all these threads so I have a question for you, mystery leaker;

Why didn't you respond to 'sims community' when they asked you if toddlers are coming?

It comes to something when even a source who absolutely doesn't care about EA's confidentiality clause wont respond to questions about toddlers.

• Options
    HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    Aine wrote: »
    Meh, it sounds to me more like EP3: New Set Dressing

What about Apartments? Or are they just set dressing and useless because they're just "new ways for Sims to live. Nothing more than just houses crammed together. Not what we needed."
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »
    I received an email, too. It said Pets, Seasons, and Supernaturals will be in this pack!

/s

No toddlers though? :open_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top