Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pre-teen renders (NOT OFFICIAL, MADE BY ME) UPDATED 2/11/17

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Oh my! This thread is a ruckus! You are ruining the OP's thread. Stop, please? I understand things are getting controversial here, but it die down.

Your wish, is my command.
  • Options
    EllenaSweetcakesEllenaSweetcakes Posts: 5 New Member
    These toddler renders are AMAZING!!!!

I know right! I love that preschooler one! <3
  • Options
    Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    Oh my, I leave for one day and there's war of the pre schoolers going on in here yeesh!
    TayTayGee and Dannydanbo, you both need to stop. Just ignore each other. You both are causing an issue here by responding to each others comments and making the fight go on and on. I understand you both have your opinions but there's no need to derail this any more. This is just renders made by me. We don't even know if we are getting toddlers yet. If you want pre schoolers then go to the toddler idea thread and say so there. Also lets not get nasty when someone disagrees with us please? Just give nice suggestions for renders I could make, please.
    @SimStaffBethelle can you please talk to these two or any one else if they keep on doing this and monitor this thread????

Also I am going on a bit of a break from this. There is a flood warning in my city and the water is building up so I wont be able to post any renders. Just letting you all know.
  • Options
    HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member
    Ifreshyeh wrote: »
    TayTayGee wrote: »
    Hannie wrote: »
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    I debated on saying this but it needs to be said

@TayTayGee your actions in this thread and in your own thread in the ideas section are probably why family player Sims have a bad name by constantly getting upset when other Simmers disagree with you.

Now some simmers including myself don't feel the need to have preschoolers toddlers feels that void unless let's say the devs make an option for the tots to go to Preschool when they reach a certain skill like walking, talking, and being pottytrained now I myself think that's cool.

@TayTayGee your actions in this thread and in your own thread in the ideas section are probably why family player Sims have a bad name by constantly getting upset when other Simmers disagree with you.

Now some simmers including myself don't feel the need to have preschoolers toddlers feels that void unless let's say the devs make an option for the tots to go to Preschool when they reach a certain skill like walking, talking, and being pottytrained now I myself think that's cool.

I have nothing to do with upsetting other Simmers. You are just making assumptions. I want the preschooler lifestage and I am not the only one who wants it. There are so many people who don't want preteens and toddlers. Some people think children are preteens and don't need a separate lifestage. I don't think children are preteens and we need it as a separate life stage. Others don't want toddlers because they are annoying. That doesn't stop me from requesting for three life stages I want. I have the right to request for preschoolers and ignore all the anti-preschooler people.

But ... what is a preschooler ? They are between Toddler and child i get it, but what do they do that toddler and/or child can't do ? In real life how old are they and what can be their gameplay in the game ?

A preschooler is a child who is not old enough for school, but being prepared for it by being in a place similar to school.

Or in other definitions:
    A preschool (also nursery school, pre-primary school, kindergarten outside the US and UK) is an educational establishment or learning space offering early childhood education to children between the ages of three and five, prior to the commencement of compulsory education at primary school. They may be privately operated or government run, and the costs may be subsidized.

Children between the ages 2-5 are considered as preschoolers. Most schools accept preschoolers at 2 1/2 (almost 3). Preschoolers are ALMOST AT THE AGE OF ENTERING SCHOOL (which has no connection to toddlers aged 1-2). Here is why I want preschoolers:

To me, they are few years older children than toddlers. They can already walk, talk, can use a regular toilet, can sleep in a adult-sized bed, can use any electronic device (such as the tv, computer), can possibly read (depends), and all that other big person stuff. Toddlers can't do this. They are limited in object interaction. Toddlers should more likely go to daycare than preschool.

Things taught in preschool:

Personal, social, economic and emotional development
    Communication, (including sign language), talking and listening
    World knowledge and understanding
    Creative and aesthetic development
    Mathematical awareness
    Physical development
    Physical health
    Play
    Teamwork
    Self-help skills
    Social skills
    Scientific thinking
    Literacy

This is a bit advance (speaking of literacy) for toddlers but most of it could work for them as well. Daycare is a more likely place for toddlers rather than preschool. Here's what I think daycare for toddlers will be like:

Story time
    Nap time
    Snack time
    Playtime
    Painting lessons

Possibly so much more! It's just like preschool.

I hope this helps...for everyone who apparently don't know what an actual preschooler is.

This depends on which country you live in. In my country kindergarten is kindergarten. My daughter started there when she was a little over 1 year old, and she will continue going to the same place until she is 6, and starts school. A preschooler is something completely new to me, as we do not have a word for it. The only thing is that the oldest kids in kindergarten (the 5 year olds), who are starting school the year after do some other activities sometimes, like visiting the school. But they are in my eyes not their own lifestage, they are children.

They should be a life stage in my opinion. I am not the only person who wishes preschoolers as a life stage. This how I requested for them by listening to others wanting them. I seem to attract more people who don't want preschoolers as a separate life stage when I am trying to make a point/explanation to why they should be a separate life stage. This term is new to you so yo don't understand very well. There is a huge difference between my 4 (almost 5)-year-old preschooler niece and 1-year-old niece. Let's not get off topic, okay?

Wow, I never said there wasn't a difference between a 1 year old, and a 5 year old. I said that in my eyes, 5 year olds are children, just as 6 year olds - and that in some parts of the world, preschoolers isn't even a thing. I'll leave it there, though I don't really understand why you think I'm the one going off topic when I just made a note to what you said.

Wow, I don't even know why you brought up the difference between 1 and 5 year old because I was talking about my nieces only. 5 year olds are children just like 4 year olds, 3 year olds, 2 year olds, 1 one year olds. Many countries have preschools and some don't. Mostly 3rd world countries or small, poor countries inhabited by natives and yes are going off topic. The owner of this thread asked as to stop all the preschooler debate. I don't mind having preschoolers as a life stage.

Are you kidding me? Do you have no realization of the things you say? There are plenty of well, developed countries that don't have preschools and even if they did, the separation and distinction isn't big enough to distinguish them from toddlers and children.
    And for that fact, there are 3rd world countries that do have preschools for children who aren't ready for school yet. Either way, I don't see a big enough distinction for it to be its own age group. You do, and I was taking it into account. But maybe think before you speak and make comments like that.

This.
    Ifreshyeh wrote: »

I have nothing to do with upsetting other Simmers. You are just making assumptions. I want the preschooler lifestage and I am not the only one who wants it. There are so many people who don't want preteens and toddlers. Some people think children are preteens and don't need a separate lifestage. I don't think children are preteens and we need it as a separate life stage. Others don't want toddlers because they are annoying. That doesn't stop me from requesting for three life stages I want. I have the right to request for preschoolers and ignore all the anti-preschooler people.

But ... what is a preschooler ? They are between Toddler and child i get it, but what do they do that toddler and/or child can't do ? In real life how old are they and what can be their gameplay in the game ?

A preschooler is a child who is not old enough for school, but being prepared for it by being in a place similar to school.

Or in other definitions:
    A preschool (also nursery school, pre-primary school, kindergarten outside the US and UK) is an educational establishment or learning space offering early childhood education to children between the ages of three and five, prior to the commencement of compulsory education at primary school. They may be privately operated or government run, and the costs may be subsidized.

Children between the ages 2-5 are considered as preschoolers. Most schools accept preschoolers at 2 1/2 (almost 3). Preschoolers are ALMOST AT THE AGE OF ENTERING SCHOOL (which has no connection to toddlers aged 1-2). Here is why I want preschoolers:

To me, they are few years older children than toddlers. They can already walk, talk, can use a regular toilet, can sleep in a adult-sized bed, can use any electronic device (such as the tv, computer), can possibly read (depends), and all that other big person stuff. Toddlers can't do this. They are limited in object interaction. Toddlers should more likely go to daycare than preschool.

Things taught in preschool:

Personal, social, economic and emotional development
    Communication, (including sign language), talking and listening
    World knowledge and understanding
    Creative and aesthetic development
    Mathematical awareness
    Physical development
    Physical health
    Play
    Teamwork
    Self-help skills
    Social skills
    Scientific thinking
    Literacy

This is a bit advance (speaking of literacy) for toddlers but most of it could work for them as well. Daycare is a more likely place for toddlers rather than preschool. Here's what I think daycare for toddlers will be like:

Story time
    Nap time
    Snack time
    Playtime
    Painting lessons

Possibly so much more! It's just like preschool.

I hope this helps...for everyone who apparently don't know what an actual preschooler is.

This depends on which country you live in. In my country kindergarten is kindergarten. My daughter started there when she was a little over 1 year old, and she will continue going to the same place until she is 6, and starts school. A preschooler is something completely new to me, as we do not have a word for it. The only thing is that the oldest kids in kindergarten (the 5 year olds), who are starting school the year after do some other activities sometimes, like visiting the school. But they are in my eyes not their own lifestage, they are children.

They should be a life stage in my opinion. I am not the only person who wishes preschoolers as a life stage. This how I requested for them by listening to others wanting them. I seem to attract more people who don't want preschoolers as a separate life stage when I am trying to make a point/explanation to why they should be a separate life stage. This term is new to you so yo don't understand very well. There is a huge difference between my 4 (almost 5)-year-old preschooler niece and 1-year-old niece. Let's not get off topic, okay?

Wow, I never said there wasn't a difference between a 1 year old, and a 5 year old. I said that in my eyes, 5 year olds are children, just as 6 year olds - and that in some parts of the world, preschoolers isn't even a thing. I'll leave it there, though I don't really understand why you think I'm the one going off topic when I just made a note to what you said.

Wow, I don't even know why you brought up the difference between 1 and 5 year old because I was talking about my nieces only. 5 year olds are children just like 4 year olds, 3 year olds, 2 year olds, 1 one year olds. Many countries have preschools and some don't. Mostly 3rd world countries or small, poor countries inhabited by natives and yes are going off topic. The owner of this thread asked as to stop all the preschooler debate. I don't mind having preschoolers as a life stage.

Are you kidding me? Do you have no realization of the things you say? There are plenty of well, developed countries that don't have preschools and even if they did, the separation and distinction isn't big enough to distinguish them from toddlers and children.
    And for that fact, there are 3rd world countries that do have preschools for children who aren't ready for school yet. Either way, I don't see a big enough distinction for it to be its own age group. You do, and I was taking it into account. But maybe think before you speak and make comments like that.

Uh yes I do. If they had schools, they would be implanted by fundraisers or volunteers. How are there plenty of well developed countries with no preschools? Do you have the research or source to prove it? No, so maybe you should think before you speak. I know what I am talking about. You don't see a big difference because you haven't investigated further into it?

Really? Last time I checked, my country was in the top 10 list of the richest countries in the world.
  • Options
    SuzieSocksSuzieSocks Posts: 185 Member
    edited January 2017
    Let's all just ignore the troll twins until they get bored and move on and go back to enjoying the pretty pictures OP shares.

@Dreagen1 Stay safe!
    Yes, I like and enjoy Sims 4. The world will not end because of this. Get over it.
  • Options
    IfreshyehIfreshyeh Posts: 1,403 Member
    @Dreagen1 I hope you stay safe. I'll keep you in my thoughts and send positive vibes your way.
  • Options
    SuzieSocks wrote: »
    Let's all just ignore the troll twins until they get bored and move on and go back to enjoying the pretty pictures OP shares.

@Dreagen1 Stay safe!

Just a suggestion, if you want people to behave according to your standards, don't call them names. Troll Twin out.
  • Options
    TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    @Dreagen1 stay safe!
  • Options
    FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    @Dreagen1 Stay safe!
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    @Dreagen1 stay safe
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    I love these!
  • Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    @Dreagen1 Take care.
  • Options
    TayTayGeeTayTayGee Posts: 313 Member
    Be careful @Dreagen1
  • Options
    Back for the day, I worked on a vampire one and put it on the vampire thread. I will work on toddlers as soon as I can. As for the flood, it's all good. My house is perfectly fine for now. We still got more rain coming in later today so we'll see how that goes!
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    @Dreagen1 do this means season is the next sims4 ep coming out that would be cool if it was the case?
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    MingYangYoMingYangYo Posts: 362 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    I know it isn't toddlers or pre teens but I just wanted to show it on here.
    tumblr_oji9ybX3301tcw5z8o1_1280.jpg

Nice! EA needs to hire you, you've got some serious skills ! Bravo!
    Let me in I got a heart of gold

L2Oe8ie.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    @Dreagen1 do this means season is the next sims4 ep coming out that would be cool if it was the case?

Its not official, I made this. I really hope seasons is the next ep.. Or generations!
  • Options
    I like the blue sim. She really looks cold.
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    I know it isn't toddlers or pre teens but I just wanted to show it on here. NOT OFFICIAL!
    tumblr_oji9ybX3301tcw5z8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_og3k5jvngm1u04kmu_500.gif

lhjhbB9.gif
  • Options
    TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    I love it! How did you model that leaf? It looks so good!
  • Options
    I love it! How did you model that leaf? It looks so good!

Its actually a picture pulled from the internet, I just added an oil painting filter to it to make it fit the sims 4's style :)
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Ps I have a hat eerily similar to the frosted chic's one! Love those hats haha. So warm!
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Luv the new Pic, I do hope Seasons comes after the 2 we already know bout, Great Job on it, :)
  • Options
    BbearBbear Posts: 55 Member
    amazing work, as always! :)
    <3 We have TODDLERS!!!