Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pre-teen renders (NOT OFFICIAL, MADE BY ME) UPDATED 2/11/17

Comments

• TayTayGeeTayTayGee Posts: 313 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    Okay okay let's just relax with the pre schooler stuff alright? Let's not get another fight going on.

That's the thing, the point is, we are not fighting like at all the person gets easily offended and goes on a rampage when someone disagrees with them that's basically it I'm done talking about it now and I'll just ignore it.

Now to get back on topic can you do a family portrait render which include the parents as well is that to much?

Im not blaming you, i know who it is. You're right lets move on.
    I actually did do a family portrait with the parents in it, its back on page 13! :)

It's me! People, don't act like it's anonymous! Yeah let's move on. Anyway, I love the toddler facial animation! So cool!
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    fullspiral wrote: »
    so cute! Would love toddlers back in the game. I really hope they come in the new year!

Right waiting this long

I think the gurus are well aware of how much people want toddlers back in their game. Constantly beating them over the head with "I want toddlers and I want them now or else......" is not helping it happen any faster. Does that treatment work on you? I believe that toddlers are coming (hopefully next year) and they will be great. Try practicing more patience.

Some people are tired of waiting. Some want the carrot that is the toddler but get smacked by the stick of 'We hear you (but do nada)!" When will the rooster of 2017 herald the arrival of toddlers? (hint: it may be the Pig and not the Rooster).
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    so cute! Would love toddlers back in the game. I really hope they come in the new year!

Right waiting this long

I think the gurus are well aware of how much people want toddlers back in their game. Constantly beating them over the head with "I want toddlers and I want them now or else......" is not helping it happen any faster. Does that treatment work on you? I believe that toddlers are coming (hopefully next year) and they will be great. Try practicing more patience.

Some people are tired of waiting. Some want the carrot that is the toddler but get smacked by the stick of 'We hear you (but do nada)!" When will the rooster of 2017 herald the arrival of toddlers? (hint: it may be the Pig and not the Rooster).

It doesn't matter if you're tired of waiting. Does your boss coming in and demanding you finish your project now or else help you work any faster? I'm guessing no. As for doing nada, you don't know what they are or aren't working on, or do you have an inside track that no one else has? Are you being fed info about work schedules that we don't have privy to? Maybe they are working on toddlers, maybe they aren't. Who knows? Do you? I think they are working on them. I also think that with all the demanding and whining that they will not release them until they are as perfect as they can possibly make them. The last thing I would want to do, is release something people are demanding and it not be perfect. So, let's assume I'm right and they are working on them. Do you want them now as they are, with bugs, or can you wait until they are as bug free as possible? Now or wait? Which one? Can you pick? I can't wait to hear your answer.
  • Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    They could at least give us a yes or a no. Simple solution.
  • Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member

Right waiting this long

It doesn't matter if you're tired of waiting. Does your boss coming in and demanding you finish your project now or else help you work any faster? I'm guessing no. As for doing nada, you don't know what they are or aren't working on, or do you have an inside track that no one else has? Are you being fed info about work schedules that we don't have privy to? Maybe they are working on toddlers, maybe they aren't. Who knows? Do you? I think they are working on them. I also think that with all the demanding and whining that they will not release them until they are as perfect as they can possibly make them. The last thing I would want to do, is release something people are demanding and it not be perfect. So, let's assume I'm right and they are working on them. Do you want them now as they are, with bugs, or can you wait until they are as bug free as possible? Now or wait? Which one? Can you pick? I can't wait to hear your answer.

No need to get hostile here.
    People are being hostile towards the developers for years, and they wont stop when they get their Toddlers.
    Once they have them, they get at the color wheel or something else they are unable to add. They were when sims 2 came out, and they never stopped. No Clue what it was in Sims 2, but in Sims 3, it was the loading screens, lots of bugs, "poor quality" and even more things.
    Before Sims 4, people were upset about content being rushed out, poorly done, long loading screens, nothing to do because the game doesnt tell what we can do...
    In Sims 4, they do exactly what the Simmers demanded over and over during Sims 3. They take their time to work on the content, put a lower amount of content into one pack in order to ensure more quality, make the game give the player suggestions what he could do and rewards him for doing it.
    They listen. They are working on Toddlers, Pets, Seasons and a bunch of other stuff. But they wont release it before they feel its finished and ready. And they tell us again and again. So often even, that many stopped believeing.
    I am happy with how Sims 4 does so far. There are packs, I could care less about, and if they werent there, I would barely notice, but I know of others who like those packs and enjoy playing it. Dine Out, for exemple. And there are Packs I cant wait for them to release. The Vampire GP, for exemple. And there are Packs they surely will release at some point, that I could live without. Pets for exemple. (Unless they are really good and dont mess my game up as they did in Sims 3) But Overall, Im Happy with Sims 4.
    I still go back to Sims 3 for Vampires, Werewolves and Witches, but thats it.
    I dont say I know. Thats just my interpretation based on what I see ingame and read online. The Devs try their best to make the Content as high quality as they can.
    Would you prefer 50 poorly done, buggy gameplay objects, or 20 really good ones? Im for nr 2, and thats why I prefer 4 over 3.
    Lack of content? Yes. Quantity wise. But the Quality makes up for that.
    Lack of Toddlers? Yes, and I miss them too. But that doesnt break the game for me, and I believe they are working on them.
    But as someone that has a close look on the modding comunity, I can tell that it is a lot of work to create one interaction. Even more, if that Interaction has its own animation. Toddlers are, by them selves, about as much work as an entire EP if not more. And then there are the Kids that interact with them, adults that interact with them, objects they interact with, and if the quality is supposed to meet the current standards, it will still take time. And they already have seperate teams for EPs, SPs, GPs and Patches, and have to work on them too, so they cant just let all the simmers sit there for a year with no EPs or GPs or SPs just because Toddlers.

But for that, the Devs are recieving a lot of anger from diffrent people than back then. For a large pert, it seems. Many of them unwilling to see one good hair of Sims 4 or EA. They are angry because they dont flood us with loads of halfway done content like in Sims 3 but instead focus on fewer but more fleshed out and detailed content. Even with hidden meanings within the details, for those who look closely...
    Thats all just my oppinion, of course, and I even think Im alone with it.
    Armilus616 wrote: »

Right waiting this long

People are being hostile towards the developers for years, and they wont stop when they get their Toddlers.
    Once they have them, they get at the color wheel or something else they are unable to add. They were when sims 2 came out, and they never stopped. No Clue what it was in Sims 2, but in Sims 3, it was the loading screens, lots of bugs, "poor quality" and even more things.
    Before Sims 4, people were upset about content being rushed out, poorly done, long loading screens, nothing to do because the game doesnt tell what we can do...
    In Sims 4, they do exactly what the Simmers demanded over and over during Sims 3. They take their time to work on the content, put a lower amount of content into one pack in order to ensure more quality, make the game give the player suggestions what he could do and rewards him for doing it.
    They listen. They are working on Toddlers, Pets, Seasons and a bunch of other stuff. But they wont release it before they feel its finished and ready. And they tell us again and again. So often even, that many stopped believeing.
    I am happy with how Sims 4 does so far. There are packs, I could care less about, and if they werent there, I would barely notice, but I know of others who like those packs and enjoy playing it. Dine Out, for exemple. And there are Packs I cant wait for them to release. The Vampire GP, for exemple. And there are Packs they surely will release at some point, that I could live without. Pets for exemple. (Unless they are really good and dont mess my game up as they did in Sims 3) But Overall, Im Happy with Sims 4.
    I dont say I know. Thats just my interpretation based on what I see ingame and read online. The Devs try their best to make the Content as high quality as they can.
    Would you prefer 50 poorly done, buggy gameplay objects, or 20 really good ones? Im for nr 2, and thats why I prefer 4 over 3.
    Lack of Toddlers? Yes, and I miss them too. But that doesnt break the game for me, and I believe they are working on them.
    But as someone that has a close look on the modding comunity, I can tell that it is a lot of work to create one interaction. Even more, if that Interaction has its own animation. Toddlers are, by them selves, about as much work as an entire EP if not more. And then there are the Kids that interact with them, adults that interact with them, objects they interact with, and if the quality is supposed to meet the current standards, it will still take time. And they already have seperate teams for EPs, SPs, GPs and Patches, and have to work on them too, so they cant just let all the simmers sit there for a year with no EPs or GPs or SPs just because Toddlers.

But for that, the Devs are recieving a lot of anger from diffrent people than back then. For a large pert, it seems. Many of them unwilling to see one good hair of Sims 4 or EA. They are angry because they dont flood us with loads of halfway done content like in Sims 3 but instead focus on fewer but more fleshed out and detailed content. Even with hidden meanings within the details, for those who look closely...

You're right. My apologies.
  • Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    Armilus616 wrote: »

Right waiting this long

Very well put!!!
  • Aeriexo11Aeriexo11 Posts: 646 Member
    Lurker here.

My husband comes home all the time disappointed from work. He has a job where nothing is ever set in stone, and everything constantly changes. He is kept in the dark about basically everything until the time comes for it to happen. In December, he was told he was supposed to do something that was going to bring in a lot of money for us. Then, three days ago, he was told it wasn't happening because there were too many people at that point. Yesterday, he came home all excited because he is actually officially going. My point is, we don't know what is happening behind the scenes. They could have some huge important meeting planned out next week to start figuring out what they will be doing with toddlers, pets, seasons, or whatever everyone has been begging for. Plum, they could have had that meeting just before the holidays with plans to start working on it in the new year. My speculation is the renders are not there by accident or mistake. Maybe they have begun to set the game up. Obviously, they cannot say anything. Legally they just can't. I do trust them when they say they hear us, because what we want is what sells. They will not have a job if they don't sell anything. There won't be a Sims 5 if the Sims 4 doesn't sell. Seeing these gorgeous creations our fellow simmer has made has given us hope and excitement for what may be ahead, and it was an excellent way to bring us all together to chat about it. I am sure gurus have seen this post as it has become quite popular.

Now, I am ready to see more of those beautiful age groups our games are lacking!
  • ImGluedToMyComputerImGluedToMyComputer Posts: 188 Member
    Aeriexo11 wrote: »
    Lurker here.

My husband comes home all the time disappointed from work. He has a job where nothing is ever set in stone, and everything constantly changes. He is kept in the dark about basically everything until the time comes for it to happen. In December, he was told he was supposed to do something that was going to bring in a lot of money for us. Then, three days ago, he was told it wasn't happening because there were too many people at that point. Yesterday, he came home all excited because he is actually officially going. My point is, we don't know what is happening behind the scenes. They could have some huge important meeting planned out next week to start figuring out what they will be doing with toddlers, pets, seasons, or whatever everyone has been begging for. Plum, they could have had that meeting just before the holidays with plans to start working on it in the new year. My speculation is the renders are not there by accident or mistake. Maybe they have begun to set the game up. Obviously, they cannot say anything. Legally they just can't. I do trust them when they say they hear us, because what we want is what sells. They will not have a job if they don't sell anything. There won't be a Sims 5 if the Sims 4 doesn't sell. Seeing these gorgeous creations our fellow simmer has made has given us hope and excitement for what may be ahead, and it was an excellent way to bring us all together to chat about it. I am sure gurus have seen this post as it has become quite popular.

Now, I am ready to see more of those beautiful age groups our games are lacking!

Im guessing your husband works at EA?
    Soo... When do we get preteens playing in snow?
  • zubrowkaszubrowkas Posts: 375 Member
    edited January 2017

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Really? There's no need to take that tone with anyone about anything on this site. This read as v condescending and rude and while that might not have been your target approach, it certainly comes off that way. Listen, you don't know anything either so everything you're saying about toddlers possibly being worked on and made perfect holds as much validity as the people who have said there's absolutely no way they'll make it into this iteration. Everyone has a right to their opinions and everyone has a right to voice them. Also - a lot of people who are 'whining' about toddlers have sunk huge chunks of money into EA and Maxis since TS1. In that way, they have supported the company financially for years. For decades. So we all have every right, as consumers and stock holders (really!) to inquire and demand information about the product we're not only buying but more or less have commissioned via our support and money.
  • MistyGem1010MistyGem1010 Posts: 4 New Member
    Awwww. They are sooo cute! You did a great job! I really miss toddlers in S4 :(
    zubrowkas wrote: »

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Really? There's no need to take that tone with anyone about anything on this site. This read as v condescending and rude and while that might not have been your target approach, it certainly comes off that way. Listen, you don't know anything either so everything you're saying about toddlers possibly being worked on and made perfect holds as much validity as the people who have said there's absolutely no way they'll make it into this iteration. Everyone has a right to their opinions and everyone has a right to voice them. Also - a lot of people who are 'whining' about toddlers have sunk huge chunks of money into EA and Maxis since TS1. In that way, they have supported the company financially for years. For decades. So we all have every right, as consumers and stock holders (really!) to inquire and demand information about the product we're not only buying but more or less have commissioned via our support and money.

My post is no where nearly as rude or condescending as some of the posts people have put up concerning the devs and EA. You say everyone has a right to their opinion, well, here is mine. I, too, have bought every pack from day one but that doesn't give me or you the right to abuse the devs. And just because we sank huge chunks of money into a product that they are selling, doesn't automatically make it okay to be rude and condescending. No one forced us to buy these products, this was our decision, if you regret that decision now, that's on you, not them. Every product you buy is supporting the company that sold that product. Do you call, write a letter or send an email to any other company you support? I think not. But for some reason, people think buying a pack for a game entitles them to say whatever they want. If you have been on the forums very long, you no doubt have, many times, seen posts saying that these forums are to report bugs, share ideas, ask questions and request additions to the game that interest us. However, at some point during S4, people have turned to insulting instead of sharing and demanding instead of requesting. "I'm entitled to.... I have the right to..... " have become the mantra of the rude. It amazes me how people like you think spending a few dollars on a game, entitles you to all this supposed power it gives you. Stock holders (really?), don't kid yourself. Stop buying their product and see how that affects their bottom line. It won't. Not a hair on a freckle on a wart on a frog on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea. Your money won't be missed at all. To post on this forum is a privilege given by EA, not a right. Don't confuse the two.
    zubrowkas wrote: »

My post is no where nearly as rude or condescending as some of the posts people have put up concerning the devs and EA. You say everyone has a right to their opinion, well, here is mine. I, too, have bought every pack from day one but that doesn't give me or you the right to abuse the devs. And just because we sank huge chunks of money into a product that they are selling, doesn't automatically make it okay to be rude and condescending. No one forced us to buy these products, this was our decision, if you regret that decision now, that's on you, not them. Every product you buy is supporting the company that sold that product. Do you call, write a letter or send an email to any other company you support? I think not. But for some reason, people think buying a pack for a game entitles them to say whatever they want. If you have been on the forums very long, you no doubt have, many times, seen posts saying that these forums are to report bugs, share ideas, ask questions and request additions to the game that interest us. However, at some point during S4, people have turned to insulting instead of sharing and demanding instead of requesting. "I'm entitled to.... I have the right to..... " have become the mantra of the rude. It amazes me how people like you think spending a few dollars on a game, entitles you to all this supposed power it gives you. Stock holders (really?), don't kid yourself. Stop buying their product and see how that affects their bottom line. It won't. Not a hair on a freckle on a wart on a frog on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea. Your money won't be missed at all. To post on this forum is a privilege given by EA, not a right. Don't confuse the two.

Really? Do I have to repeat myself?
    You are both right. But as we say where I live "le ton qui fait la musique" (Roughly translated: its the sound that makes the music)
    (Im from Switzerland, not france. Dont confuse the two. but thats besides the point. I guess they say something similar in France too)

The people working for EA have a contract. Breaking that contract means loosing the job and maybe even a walk to the court.
    Insulting and demanding doesnt make them abandon the packs they are working on and jump at the things you demand. No matter if they are working on them. They also they dont break their contracts and risk haveing to sleep on the street, deep in depts because some people in the forum yell at them.
    EA as a company is intrested in makeing as much money as possible, as any company on earth is, and therefore they need to release content their customers like. If they dont, they loose customers and therefore money. But they need to watch out how much they spend on developement costs. Therefore, they are about as interested to release toddlers and pets and seasons as we, the players, are in getting them.
    But with split teams to work on multiple packs at the same time, and a limited buget, they can only do so much.
    The Sim Gurus get payed to take notes when someone adds a request and add them to the pool of things to be added into future packs. They also get payed to take those insults and threats and not react to them. And the comments I have seen... Whoa... If I got such comments every day as a part of my job, I would commit suicide at some point. Ive seen death threats in some forums...
    Being hostile to each other or them doesnt change anything on all that. It doesnt change their buget, it doesnt change their contracts, it doesnt change the amount of work that is in a feauture and it doesnt change the speed they can work at.
    I feel sorry for them, and I think they are, despite everything, dooing a great job.

I dont say that because "thats my oppinion". I say this because I know quite a bit of how a Company works, and I know a bit about economy.
    Sending an angry letter to Coca Cola doesnt make them bring out a new strawberry flavored Cola out tomorrow, or take cherry cola from the stores. They only release strawberry cola if they think they pay less produceing it than they take selling it. They only remove cherry cola if the production costs are equal or greater than the income from it.
    This translates to the Sims. Dislike something? Dont buy it. And if you already did, dont use it. Like something they dont have, ask for it, and buy similar stuff. Stay friendly, if you can. I like reading friendly, polite comments more than rude, demanding ones.
    Haveing an eye on the modding community, I know that even one Animation contains multiple hours or even days of work of a single person.
    Knowing that, and knowing that an Interaction, even with a re-used animation, does take several hours, A year for an entire EP, from idea to release, doesnt seem like a bad rate at all. Exept the EP-Team contains over 250 members with a computer for every single one of them, and every single one of them works for 8 hours.
    Sorry if I offended anyone.

With that said, I have no idea what EA is doing behind the curtains. But I know what the demands/complaints were while Sims 3 was still the latest sims game. And in Sims 4, they did exactly what the fans demanded back then. Shorter loading time by loading a smaller area and only one lot. Higher Quality content by takeing more time on the details of content, trying to keep the bugs down as far as possible, resulting in less content per pack due to limited resources. And so on... Later Patches and Packs for Sims 4 and future Sims games will adress the things that get complained about today. That may result in a really heavy family part of Sims 5, but no parties whatsoever. Then, there may be a Demand for Nightclubs and Birthdayparties until the second half of its lifespan.
    Those Happy with the game rarely say anything in the forums, and those who do are often overwhelmed by the amount of negative comments.
    That was my oppinion.

And yes, it is okay to have an oppinion. But its a great diffrence if you have an oppinion based on information and assumptions based on that information, or if you have an oppinion because "THATS MY OPPINION!!! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DISAGREE BECAUSE I AM ALLOWED TO HAVE THAT OPPINION AND I DONT CARE IF I POSSIBLY COULD BE WRONG BECAUSE ITS MY OPPINION!!!!"
    Again. Not intended to offend anyone.
    But if someone says "I am a purple unicorn", and then someone else says "but you are human..." and the person replies "I am allowed to have an oppinion!!!!", thats just... I dont see that as a valid oppinion. Sorry.
    But if the purple unicorn is like a club membership or something else, like being a slytherin, then its an oppinion based on something. Not a random claim. The "you are human" person just didnt get it.
    Anyone up for strawberry cola?
  • HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member
    TayTayGee wrote: »
    I debated on saying this but it needs to be said

@TayTayGee your actions in this thread and in your own thread in the ideas section are probably why family player Sims have a bad name by constantly getting upset when other Simmers disagree with you.

Now some simmers including myself don't feel the need to have preschoolers toddlers feels that void unless let's say the devs make an option for the tots to go to Preschool when they reach a certain skill like walking, talking, and being pottytrained now I myself think that's cool.

@TayTayGee your actions in this thread and in your own thread in the ideas section are probably why family player Sims have a bad name by constantly getting upset when other Simmers disagree with you.

Now some simmers including myself don't feel the need to have preschoolers toddlers feels that void unless let's say the devs make an option for the tots to go to Preschool when they reach a certain skill like walking, talking, and being pottytrained now I myself think that's cool.

I have nothing to do with upsetting other Simmers. You are just making assumptions. I want the preschooler lifestage and I am not the only one who wants it. There are so many people who don't want preteens and toddlers. Some people think children are preteens and don't need a separate lifestage. I don't think children are preteens and we need it as a separate life stage. Others don't want toddlers because they are annoying. That doesn't stop me from requesting for three life stages I want. I have the right to request for preschoolers and ignore all the anti-preschooler people.

But ... what is a preschooler ? They are between Toddler and child i get it, but what do they do that toddler and/or child can't do ? In real life how old are they and what can be their gameplay in the game ?

A preschooler is a child who is not old enough for school, but being prepared for it by being in a place similar to school.

Or in other definitions:
    A preschool (also nursery school, pre-primary school, kindergarten outside the US and UK) is an educational establishment or learning space offering early childhood education to children between the ages of three and five, prior to the commencement of compulsory education at primary school. They may be privately operated or government run, and the costs may be subsidized.

Children between the ages 2-5 are considered as preschoolers. Most schools accept preschoolers at 2 1/2 (almost 3). Preschoolers are ALMOST AT THE AGE OF ENTERING SCHOOL (which has no connection to toddlers aged 1-2). Here is why I want preschoolers:

To me, they are few years older children than toddlers. They can already walk, talk, can use a regular toilet, can sleep in a adult-sized bed, can use any electronic device (such as the tv, computer), can possibly read (depends), and all that other big person stuff. Toddlers can't do this. They are limited in object interaction. Toddlers should more likely go to daycare than preschool.

Things taught in preschool:

Personal, social, economic and emotional development
    Communication, (including sign language), talking and listening
    World knowledge and understanding
    Creative and aesthetic development
    Mathematical awareness
    Physical development
    Physical health
    Play
    Teamwork
    Self-help skills
    Social skills
    Scientific thinking
    Literacy

This is a bit advance (speaking of literacy) for toddlers but most of it could work for them as well. Daycare is a more likely place for toddlers rather than preschool. Here's what I think daycare for toddlers will be like:

Story time
    Nap time
    Snack time
    Playtime
    Painting lessons

Possibly so much more! It's just like preschool.

I hope this helps...for everyone who apparently don't know what an actual preschooler is.

This depends on which country you live in. In my country kindergarten is kindergarten. My daughter started there when she was a little over 1 year old, and she will continue going to the same place until she is 6, and starts school. A preschooler is something completely new to me, as we do not have a word for it. The only thing is that the oldest kids in kindergarten (the 5 year olds), who are starting school the year after do some other activities sometimes, like visiting the school. But they are in my eyes not their own lifestage, they are children.
  • TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    @Dannydanbo

Can you please just leave this thread alone? You've caused nothing but trouble here. It's very disrespectful to the OP to keep picking fights on her thread.
    edited January 2017
    Hannie wrote: »

I have nothing to do with upsetting other Simmers. You are just making assumptions. I want the preschooler lifestage and I am not the only one who wants it. There are so many people who don't want preteens and toddlers. Some people think children are preteens and don't need a separate lifestage. I don't think children are preteens and we need it as a separate life stage. Others don't want toddlers because they are annoying. That doesn't stop me from requesting for three life stages I want. I have the right to request for preschoolers and ignore all the anti-preschooler people.

But ... what is a preschooler ? They are between Toddler and child i get it, but what do they do that toddler and/or child can't do ? In real life how old are they and what can be their gameplay in the game ?

A preschooler is a child who is not old enough for school, but being prepared for it by being in a place similar to school.

Or in other definitions:
    A preschool (also nursery school, pre-primary school, kindergarten outside the US and UK) is an educational establishment or learning space offering early childhood education to children between the ages of three and five, prior to the commencement of compulsory education at primary school. They may be privately operated or government run, and the costs may be subsidized.

Children between the ages 2-5 are considered as preschoolers. Most schools accept preschoolers at 2 1/2 (almost 3). Preschoolers are ALMOST AT THE AGE OF ENTERING SCHOOL (which has no connection to toddlers aged 1-2). Here is why I want preschoolers:

To me, they are few years older children than toddlers. They can already walk, talk, can use a regular toilet, can sleep in a adult-sized bed, can use any electronic device (such as the tv, computer), can possibly read (depends), and all that other big person stuff. Toddlers can't do this. They are limited in object interaction. Toddlers should more likely go to daycare than preschool.

Mathematical awareness
    Physical development
    Physical health
    Play
    Teamwork
    Self-help skills
    Social skills
    Scientific thinking
    Literacy

This is a bit advance (speaking of literacy) for toddlers but most of it could work for them as well. Daycare is a more likely place for toddlers rather than preschool. Here's what I think daycare for toddlers will be like:

Story time
    Nap time
    Snack time
    Playtime
    Painting lessons

I hope this helps...for everyone who apparently don't know what an actual preschooler is.

This depends on which country you live in. In my country kindergarten is kindergarten. My daughter started there when she was a little over 1 year old, and she will continue going to the same place until she is 6, and starts school. A preschooler is something completely new to me, as we do not have a word for it. The only thing is that the oldest kids in kindergarten (the 5 year olds), who are starting school the year after do some other activities sometimes, like visiting the school. But they are in my eyes not their own lifestage, they are children.

They should be a life stage in my opinion. I am not the only person who wishes preschoolers as a life stage. This how I requested for them by listening to others wanting them. I seem to attract more people who don't want preschoolers as a separate life stage when I am trying to make a point/explanation to why they should be a separate life stage. This term is new to you so yo don't understand very well. There is a huge difference between my 4 (almost 5)-year-old preschooler niece and 1-year-old niece. Let's not get off topic, okay?

Right waiting this long

You are so rude. Just get out of this thread and leave people alone. We aren't just robotic users but we are real humans behind computer with feelings.You are causing issues
  • HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member

Or in other definitions:

Mathematical awareness
    Physical development
    Physical health
    Play
    Teamwork
    Self-help skills
    Social skills
    Scientific thinking
    Literacy

Story time
    Nap time
    Snack time
    Playtime
    Painting lessons

They should be a life stage in my opinion. I am not the only person who wishes preschoolers as a life stage. This how I requested for them by listening to others wanting them. I seem to attract more people who don't want preschoolers as a separate life stage when I am trying to make a point/explanation to why they should be a separate life stage. This term is new to you so yo don't understand very well. There is a huge difference between my 4 (almost 5)-year-old preschooler niece and 1-year-old niece. Let's not get off topic, okay?

Wow, I never said there wasn't a difference between a 1 year old, and a 5 year old. I said that in my eyes, 5 year olds are children, just as 6 year olds - and that in some parts of the world, preschoolers isn't even a thing. I'll leave it there, though I don't really understand why you think I'm the one going off topic when I just made a note to what you said.

Or in other definitions:

Mathematical awareness
    Physical development
    Physical health
    Play
    Teamwork
    Self-help skills
    Social skills
    Scientific thinking
    Literacy

Story time
    Nap time
    Snack time
    Playtime
    Painting lessons

Wow, I never said there wasn't a difference between a 1 year old, and a 5 year old. I said that in my eyes, 5 year olds are children, just as 6 year olds - and that in some parts of the world, preschoolers isn't even a thing. I'll leave it there, though I don't really understand why you think I'm the one going off topic when I just made a note to what you said.

Wow, I don't even know why you brought up the difference between 1 and 5 year old because I was talking about my nieces only. 5 year olds are children just like 4 year olds, 3 year olds, 2 year olds, 1 one year olds. Many countries have preschools and some don't. Mostly 3rd world countries or small, poor countries inhabited by natives and yes are going off topic. The owner of this thread asked as to stop all the preschooler debate. I don't mind having preschoolers as a life stage.
    Isnt this about fan-made toddler renders? I did think so...
    I mean, the Suggestions in this thread should be something like a picture of two toodlers fighting for a stuffed animal or a picture of a child feeding a toddler with a bottle. Not playable preschoolers, whatever that is, in the game. Those suggestions and wishes belong in a diffrent thread, I believe.
    I would like to see a pic of two toddlers fighting over a stuffed animal or a child giveing a toddler the bottle.
    @Dannydanbo

Can you please just leave this thread alone? You've caused nothing but trouble here. It's very disrespectful to the OP to keep picking fights on her thread.

No. Get over it.

Right waiting this long

You are so rude. Just get out of this thread and leave people alone. We aren't just robotic users but we are real humans behind computer with feelings.You are causing issues

To quote everyone else, this is my opinion and I'm entitled to post it. You're the one causing trouble by constantly arguing about toddlers, pre-schoolers, kids, pre-teens or whatever new age group you've dreamed up. You've made several threads about the same topic and because others have posted their opinion in your thread that disagrees with yours, you start a new one. With the exception of toddlers, there is no need for any other life stage and there never will be any others after toddlers, IMO. I have feelings too. Did I report Dreagen1 when she insulted me by calling me a pig in one thread and a psycho in another? I called her Sweetie, a term of endearment where I'm from and I get called psycho and pig. I called her renders cute (a term she herself used to describe them) and was accused of insulting her. I said her renders were good, but I hope the real game additions would look better and she said I hurt her feelings. I think the two of you should just PM each other because anyone that says anything you disagree with, hurts your feelings. Maybe both of you are too sensitive to be in this forum. You refuse to hear the truth and she can't take any criticism.
  • IfreshyehIfreshyeh Posts: 1,403 Member

Or in other definitions:

Mathematical awareness
    Physical development
    Physical health
    Play
    Teamwork
    Self-help skills
    Social skills
    Scientific thinking
    Literacy

Story time
    Nap time
    Snack time
    Playtime
    Painting lessons

Wow, I don't even know why you brought up the difference between 1 and 5 year old because I was talking about my nieces only. 5 year olds are children just like 4 year olds, 3 year olds, 2 year olds, 1 one year olds. Many countries have preschools and some don't. Mostly 3rd world countries or small, poor countries inhabited by natives and yes are going off topic. The owner of this thread asked as to stop all the preschooler debate. I don't mind having preschoolers as a life stage.

Are you kidding me? Do you have no realization of the things you say? There are plenty of well, developed countries that don't have preschools and even if they did, the separation and distinction isn't big enough to distinguish them from toddlers and children.
    And for that fact, there are 3rd world countries that do have preschools for children who aren't ready for school yet. Either way, I don't see a big enough distinction for it to be its own age group. You do, and I was taking it into account. But maybe think before you speak and make comments like that.

Ifreshyeh wrote: »

Or in other definitions:

Mathematical awareness
    Physical development
    Physical health
    Play
    Teamwork
    Self-help skills
    Social skills
    Scientific thinking
    Literacy

Story time
    Nap time
    Snack time
    Playtime
    Painting lessons

Are you kidding me? Do you have no realization of the things you say? There are plenty of well, developed countries that don't have preschools and even if they did, the separation and distinction isn't big enough to distinguish them from toddlers and children.
    And for that fact, there are 3rd world countries that do have preschools for children who aren't ready for school yet. Either way, I don't see a big enough distinction for it to be its own age group. You do, and I was taking it into account. But maybe think before you speak and make comments like that.

Uh yes I do. If they had schools, they would be implanted by fundraisers or volunteers. How are there plenty of well developed countries with no preschools? Do you have the research or source to prove it? No, so maybe you should think before you speak. I know what I am talking about. You don't see a big difference because you haven't investigated further into it?
    @Dannydanbo

No. Get over it.

Right waiting this long

To quote everyone else, this is my opinion and I'm entitled to post it. You're the one causing trouble by constantly arguing about toddlers, pre-schoolers, kids, pre-teens or whatever new age group you've dreamed up. You've made several threads about the same topic and because others have posted their opinion in your thread that disagrees with yours, you start a new one. With the exception of toddlers, there is no need for any other life stage and there never will be any others after toddlers, IMO. I have feelings too. Did I report Dreagen1 when she insulted me by calling me a pig in one thread and a psycho in another? I called her Sweetie, a term of endearment where I'm from and I get called psycho and pig. I called her renders cute (a term she herself used to describe them) and was accused of insulting her. I said her renders were good, but I hope the real game additions would look better and she said I hurt her feelings. I think the two of you should just PM each other because anyone that says anything you disagree with, hurts your feelings. Maybe both of you are too sensitive to be in this forum. You refuse to hear the truth and she can't take any criticism.

You are being so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 right now it's childish. No one has time to waste their time talking to you because you are acting like a 10 year old with no manners. Everyone has the right to be on this forum regardless of being sensitive. Rude people like you shouldn't be allowed here. @Dreagen1 put him on ignore. You should treat others and their opinions with respect. You are hurting our feeling and you are being unbearable to even deal with.
  • IfreshyehIfreshyeh Posts: 1,403 Member
    Ifreshyeh wrote: »

Or in other definitions:

Mathematical awareness
    Physical development
    Physical health
    Play
    Teamwork
    Self-help skills
    Social skills
    Scientific thinking
    Literacy

Story time
    Nap time
    Snack time
    Playtime
    Painting lessons

Uh yes I do. If they had schools, they would be implanted by fundraisers or volunteers. How are there plenty of well developed countries with no preschools? Do you have the research or source to prove it? No, so maybe you should think before you speak. I know what I am talking about. You don't see a big difference because you haven't investigated further into it?

Your typical definition of "preschool" is what I'm getting at. It's not the same in every country (obviously) and it's definitely not required, whether implanted by fundraisers/volunteer or not. That's irrelevant. And theyre not existent and/or accesible to all people within a country.
    I would know about these things so that I can refrain from making ignorant comments, like you did. I don't see a big difference because there isn't one. Simple.