Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pre-teen renders (NOT OFFICIAL, MADE BY ME) UPDATED 2/11/17

1202122232426...Next

Comments

• Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    tumblr_oe11goAl2A1tcw5z8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oeej2mLb6J1tcw5z8o1_540.png

tumblr_oi1yd5LL5F1tcw5z8o1_540.jpg

NEW 12/31/16 Pre-teen, and toddler

tumblr_oj31yfr2vq1tcw5z8o1_1280.png

tumblr_oj4mil9hX01tcw5z8o1_1280.png

tumblr_ojyns6iorc1tcw5z8o1_1280.png

1/17/17
    tumblr_ojyfwtzj5Q1tcw5z8o1_1280.png

1/19/17 Vampire Toddler
    tumblr_ok1s7wBESd1tcw5z8o1_1280.png

MOST RECENT
    tumblr_ol90aaofad1tcw5z8o1_1280.png

I hope we get pre teens and they look like this!!
  • Options
    mckaliytmckaliyt Posts: 11 New Member
    I have high hopes for preteens in the Sims 4, since the team has already done a toddler update. Maybe there'll be a preteen update as well?
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Dang those look great. I'm very hopeful for preteens. :)
  • Options
    LoliRockFanLoliRockFan Posts: 1 New Member
    The preteen girl with the blue tank is so cute! She does have that preteenish look! She's taller, her body is changing (girls or boys under sixteen can have the body of an eighteen or nineteen year old). She looks like a twelve-fourteenish years old.
  • Options
    LoliRockLoliRock Posts: 1 New Member
    The preteen girl with the blue tank is so cute! She does have that preteenish look! She's taller, her body is changing (girls or boys under sixteen can have the body of an eighteen or nineteen year old). She looks like a twelve-fourteenish years old.

Sorry guys I am @LoliRockFan I forget my account
  • Options
    Emily04Emily04 Posts: 22 New Member
    Pre-teens would literally just complete the game for me. The teens in general need fixing up, because at the moment they are just like young adults, but they go to school. Pre-teens would add realism to the game and it would be more enjoyable. :)
  • Options
    fakefake Posts: 613 Member
    Who Santa Claus on The Sims 4 we Hope we get Santa Claus NPC On The Sims 4 Seasons
  • Options
    MangosimscreationsMangosimscreations Posts: 38 Member
    It's very cute , i would like real teens in The sims 4 @Dreagen1

Visit my blog and my showroom join me in Twitter !
  • Options
    szMermaidszMermaid Posts: 254 Member

I like the picture below the "NEW 12/31/16 Pre-teen, and toddler".. Very cute..
    I would like pre-teens Sims can be just a little bigger than kids, but still smaller than teens. That would be nice.
    xyIcMqt.png

If you would like to see Off-The-Grid, Canning/Preserving, and Freegan/Carbon Conscious be made in to a Game Pack or EP, sign the petition!: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921310/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-374-signatures/p1?new=1
  • Options
    szMermaidszMermaid Posts: 254 Member
    mckaliyt wrote: »
    I have high hopes for preteens in the Sims 4, since the team has already done a toddler update. Maybe there'll be a preteen update as well?

I hope so, maybe they will be add to the game in this new family pack.. who knows.. *-*
    xyIcMqt.png

If you would like to see Off-The-Grid, Canning/Preserving, and Freegan/Carbon Conscious be made in to a Game Pack or EP, sign the petition!: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921310/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-374-signatures/p1?new=1
  • Options
    AdiikAdiik Posts: 39 Member
    Lol I love how the renders look real! It's incredible. Good job!
  • Options
    tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member

NEW 12/31/16 Pre-teen, and toddler

tumblr_oj31yfr2vq1tcw5z8o1_1280.png

Love this family! I wish I could download and play them. How adorable are they! Your preteen sims are SPOT ON!!

• Options
    spaceisstrangespaceisstrange Posts: 84 Member
    these are incredible! i'm really hoping that's what preteens will look like