Hi, guys! And welcome to my attempt at the Disney Princess Challenge! I'll be posting updates to the challenge in this discussion as soon as I manage to make full member (because otherwise, I'd be unable to post pictures). Now, this is the first challenge I've tried to post in this sort of style, so I appreciate all the advice you can give, and I hope to really develop my creative skills from this! This is also the time I've taken so many pictures of my sims before, so, if you have any advice for them too, I'd really appreciate it.
Rules for Generation 1:
Generation 1: Snow White "I'm wishing for the one I love to find me today"
Founders have humble beginnings, so what's better than Snow White? To start, create Snow White. Storytellers may create her as a teenager and make her evil stepmother, but this is not a requirement. When Snow White becomes a young adult, this story begins.
- Must be female
- Must have 7 children (dwarfs)
- Each child must have one bad trait (e.g Mean Spirited) and no children may have the same traits
- Each child must have the same baby daddy
- Snow may only marry once her 7th child is a teenager
- Snow may never answer the door to strangers or talk to elderly women
Hopefully I'll post the very first chapter soon! It's already in the works