THE DISNEY PRINCESS 10 GEN CHALLENGE!
This challenge I made up while deciding on my next legacy. It's based off of the Disney Princess franchise and movies. Storytellers can follow the original stories or you can just roll with it. Some areas of this challenge ask for gender specific heir/heiresses, this can be easily changed out if you're playing a patriarchy or matriarchy. This challenge follows the original rules of the 10 Generation Legacy - although some rules may vary. Enjoy! Generation 1:
Snow White "I'm wishing for the one I love to find me today"
Founders have humble beginnings, so what's better than Snow White? To start, create Snow White. Storytellers may create her as a teenager and make her evil stepmother, but this is not a requirement. When Snow White becomes a young adult, this story begins.
- Must be female
- Must have 7 children (dwarfs)
- Each child must have one bad trait (e.g Mean Spirited) and no children may have the same traits
- Each child must have the same baby daddy
- Snow may only marry once her 7th child is a teenager
- Snow may never answer the door to strangers or talk to elderly womenGeneration 2:
Cinderella "A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep"
Although you had six brothers and sisters, you always did the cooking and cleaning. Yet, somehow you loved it, as it transported you away from your chaotic home life. When Cinderella becomes a teenager, this story begins.
- Must have 'Neat' and 'Natural Cook' traits
- Must clean the house everyday and cook every meal
- Must reach at least level 8 cooking before YA
- May not marry until mother dies (This does not have to be of old age, but it may not be cheated)
- Have a maximum of 3 childrenGeneration 3:
Tiana "The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work"
Your family has barely accomplished anything over the past two generations, and you're here to change that. This story begins when Tiana becomes a YA.
- Must have 'Workaholic' and/or 'Ambitious' traits
- Father must die before end of YA
- Must own a minor pet (if you have Pets)
- Must marry a Sim with green (This can be hair, eyes, skin or wings)
- Must reach top of career and may never retireGeneration 4:
Aurora "I walked with you once upon a dream"
Thanks to your mother's hard work, you have everything you always wanted in life, apart from love. Your father was overprotective of you, and rarely let you out of the house. This story begins when Aurora becomes a YA.
- Must have the 'Heavy Sleeper' trait.
- May only have 3 friends (BFFs)
- Must meet future spouse at night while parents are asleep
- Run away and have a private wedding
- Have only 2 children - preferably twin girls (If you do not get twins, these may be adopted, watermelons may also be used)Generation 5:
Elsa "Yes I'm alone, but I'm alone and free"
(Requires Supernatural - if not, see Gen 5.5)
Your parents always questioned where your powers came from. You were a quiet type after... the accident. All you wanted was to be alone, unable to harm anyone. When Elsa becomes a teenager, this story begins.
- Must have the 'Loves the cold' trait
- Must be a witch
- Run away as a teenager (Storytellers may have her sister find her and bring her home)
- Never marry and only have one child (it was an accident, you swear by it)Generation 5.5:
Anna "We only have each other, it's just you and me"
Your sister locked you away and you never knew why. As toddlers, you were the best of friends but now all you have are dreams. When Anna is a child, this story begins.
- Lose all contact with your sister until YA
- Find love with a criminal
- Experience near death at the hands of your lover
- Find someone new after becoming BFFs with your sister
- Marry, have one childGeneration 6:
Rapunzel "You were wrong about the world, and you were wrong about me"
Your mother never trusted you or the outside world. You never knew of her past, and never wanted to. All you ever got was solitude, but that didn't matter. When Rapunzel is a teenager this story begins
- Must have 'Loner' and 'Artistic' traits
- Must reach at least level 8 painting before YA
- May only ever leave the house for school
- May never have friends until wedding
- Have a private wedding - you have no friends anywayGeneration 7:
Belle "People think I'm odd, so I know how it feels to be different"
You always loved books and visited the library often. You never cared for looks, just beauty within. Everyone wanted you, but you turned them all down. You wanted to chose your own destiny. When Belle becomes a YA, this story begins.
- Must have 'Bookworm' trait
- Date at least 5 men
- Meet the man of your dreams - a werewolf (If you don't have supernatural, just make an ugly sim)
- Marry, have kids
- Your spouse becomes beautiful (Changed in CAS or no longer a werewolf) after first born childGeneration 8:
Ariel "Someday I'll be part of your world"
You've always loved the water and dreamed of becoming a mermaid. Sadly, this never came true but you did find the man of your dreams, and that was good enough. When Ariel becomes a teenager this story begins.
- Must have 'Sailor' and 'Loves the water' traits (Skip if you don't have Island Paradise)
- Must own a pool and swim in it everyday
- Must marry a beautiful Sim with at least one trait the same as your own
- Have kidsGeneration 9:
Jasmine "A whole new world, a hundred thousand things to see"
You hated being rich and living like a princess. You find comfort in Raja, but nowhere else. All your father wants is for you to marry rich, but you want a life without riches. When Jasmine becomes a teenage this story begins.
- Must own a ginger cat named Raja (Skip if you don't have Pets)
- You cannot leave the house unless it is for school
- Must marry a poor street rat
- Lover must be in the criminal career
- Max a visa (if you have WA)
- Have 4 children (One of one gender, three of the other)Generation 10:
Merida "If you had the chance to change your fate, would you?"
You always wondered why your mother gave up her riches for a poor boy. Your adventures lead you into trouble, and you were nearly always grounded. When Merida becomes a teenager this story begins.
- Have the 'Adventurous' and/or 'Athletic' traits
- Lose your siblings and mother in an unfortunate accident
- Seek out a way to change the past but fail
- You do not believe in love - never marry
- You believe you are cursed - never have children
- Grow up alone and regretfulGeneration 10.5:
Mulan "Could it be, that if I were truly to be myself, I would break my family's heart"
(For those who want a happier ending)
Your parents always wanted you to bring fortune back to the family and marry someone of high status, but you didn't dream of love, you dreamed of glory. When Mulan becomes a YA this story begins
- Must have 'Athletic' trait
- Must join Military career
- Fall in love with a co-worker once you reach the top of the career choice
- Marry but never have children
- Be creative with this generation, either kill them off or make it physically impossible to have children. Anything goes!
Thanks for taking the time to look at this. It's my first challenge and I hope it's a good one! Enjoy, and if you decide to give it a go let me know and I'll add you to the list.People participating:People who completed it: