Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    edited June 2017
    @haswh I beg to differ. if your first love causes you nothing but pain you can forget real quick. Who cares about first when you can have someone's forever.
    *get my cannon ready to shoot as soon as I see the white's of the jusi ship eyes*
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    I agree with @WagonFruit - How could Theo possibly outdo that! It was smokin'!
    I am a little bothered that she took him for a haircut. But if he's studying to be a doctor, then he should probably trim it up or patients may be turned off by him. I agree with him, a little facial hair would probably complete the look. <3

If they get super serious I am afraid he will have to choose her or his family. That might wind up being a deal breaker for Siobhan because family is important to her and she won't want to destroy his. :/

Seth actually slicks back his hair for work. But Shiv wanted it and he didn't mind. There was a lot of fun banter with her trying to get him to meet her hairstylist friends (sorry, you didn't hear it.) If Seth really didn't want to do it, he wouldn't have. He's a strong man and can handle Shiv no problem.
    That's very astute in your assessment of what his problems might be down the road. But for now, all is happy!
    Oh No...I just thought...
    This may be why the too nice boy wins out....no baggage....nice and safe....
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Wow... I think Shiv and Seth stuck together for long... If not till the rest of their lives ;) I like the new Seth's hairstyle although old wasn't bad, too :)
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    stormtroopersdancing.gif
    Party on the Starship Sith!!! :D

Julien and Theo should just pack their bags and go...
    daddyvader.gif
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Just wondering since I haven't declared which side i'm on (i'm watching from a distance), am I invited to any/all ship parties you are holding in this thread or non until I pick a side?
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Just wondering since I haven't declared which side i'm on (i'm watching from a distance), am I invited to any/all ship parties you are holding in this thread or non until I pick a side?

Sith welcomes all...
    624.jpeg
    Complimentary cookie upon entry which is totally a bribe.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member

We also have champagne
  • Options
    @Munterbacon I am not one to be bribed and anyway we have popcorn.
    @WagonFruit Is the popcorn done yet? If not, I got some premade. We need a name for the group that isn't on either side. SSNMW?(Siobhan support no matter what). I'm bad at naming things. Got any suggestions?
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member

tumblr_n6itzzdiDs1qivu1xo1_500.jpg
  • Options
    misssongbird99misssongbird99 Posts: 36 Member
    *pats the hull of the Fruity Jusi Ship* Ok, I've extra reinforced the ship's blast shields and prepped the cannons with an assortment of Fruity refreshements. *looks at most recent chapter*
    We're gonna need stronger shields. And some bigger fruit. >:)
    [spoiler]Seth still seems too good to be true. If he's constantly sending home money, then how can he still afford school and a nice apartment? That fiancé and family might object to Siobhan stepping into Seth's life, and that could give Jusi the opening it needs to come back in! He may have gotten to tap that, BUT JULIEN GOT TO TAP THAT FIRST!![/spoiler]
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @haswh I beg to differ. if your first love causes you nothing but pain you can forget real quick. Who cares about first when you can have someone's forever.
    *get my cannon ready to shoot as soon as I see the white's of the jusi ship eyes*

"I beg to differ" with you @winterbaby20.
    Jules has been by her side though teen years standing by her to defend her agianst Seth. He is helping his father and his sister out now. Working three jobs to support them. His only mistake was to smoke to relax and that is what Shivvy didn't like and left (For now). Also they lived to together and I believe they still both love each other very much! So true love and all that jazz still stands in my book! <3

*I have my missile pointed right at you guys. Just waiting for the right time to fire!*
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member

How can you NOT pick!!!?!! There is only one choice....
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    *pats the hull of the Fruity Jusi Ship* Ok, I've extra reinforced the ship's blast shields and prepped the cannons with an assortment of Fruity refreshements. *looks at most recent chapter*
    Seth still seems too good to be true. If he's constantly sending home money, then how can he still afford school and a nice apartment? That fiancé and family might object to Siobhan stepping into Seth's life, and that could give Jusi the opening it needs to come back in! He may have gotten to tap that, BUT JULIEN GOT TO TAP THAT FIRST!!

This was answered previously. The apartment is not his. It is Emmett's and he allows Seth to stay there. He could very possibly be attending school on scholarships and financial aid.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    HerosesimsHerosesims Posts: 186 Member
    Did Siobhan Day on akinator - he couldn't guess her! I HAVE STUMPED HIM ONCE AGAIN!
  • Options
    AllyTod13AllyTod13 Posts: 114 Member
    Omg XD I love how everyone has just taken this starwars "come to the dark side" thing into such an inside joke XD
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Herosesims wrote: »
    Did Siobhan Day on akinator - he couldn't guess her! I HAVE STUMPED HIM ONCE AGAIN!

No joke, a terrible thing I like to do is make Akinator learn simlit characters. Because in the end, he's just an algorithm that learns based on previous input.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Oh goodness. I love the dark side. *puts on her Amazon armor* Wait, too much bare skin. Too little armor for Jusi and Theo. We don't wanna make it too easy for them, so we? :wink:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Oh goodness. I love the dark side. *puts on her Amazon armor* Wait, too much bare skin. Too little armor for Jusi and Theo. We don't wanna make it too easy for them, so we? :wink:

Don your Space Amazon armour and you'll be fine! :D
    juggernaut_854x480.png
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    HerosesimsHerosesims Posts: 186 Member
    I just added tons of extra armor to the ship AND made a pile of more cookies!
    YTOHFxS.png
    I hope you like them!
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Boy! You guys have been busy!

haswh wrote: »
    Okay soooo they had a great time. :| I believe Seth's family will end up being the end of all the fun for them. Or at least I hope so. >:)

You could be right. We shall see!
    @Bugsie2016 @pammiechick Well, for that Zayne topic: Exceptions prove the rule :joy: At least in Germany (Why does everyone spoiler me even in other stories' threads? :D )
    LOL! Oops! I haven't read first gen in a LONG time, but you have so it's fresh on your mind. That will be the last time he calls her that. You're right. That should be reserved for Alex and Knight.

He WILL call her a pet name soon, but it hasn't come up yet.

You're right...a love of a sealed bond can never be truly forgotten. But why are we talking about them splitting up when their relationship is just beginning? I think I've traumatised everyone. >:)

Yes, might be a side effect of that Jackson tribute chapter that I've gone through gen 1 again :#
    Of course we're traumatized! Wait, does Seth treat taumata, too? :smiley:

Seth is an ER doc, not a psychologist. ;) But maybe in your case...

@orangeplumbob , @Munterbacon Hilarious gifs! And that cookie one...hahahahaa! :joy:

So glad Ship Sith is riding this well. You will like the next chapter, too. ;)
    Wow... I think Shiv and Seth stuck together for long... If not till the rest of their lives ;) I like the new Seth's hairstyle although old wasn't bad, too :)

It's growing on me, although I'm not going to promise that it will stay...they are just beginning their relationship. Let's see where it goes!
    Seth still seems too good to be true. If he's constantly sending home money, then how can he still afford school and a nice apartment? That fiancé and family might object to Siobhan stepping into Seth's life, and that could give Jusi the opening it needs to come back in! He may have gotten to tap that, BUT JULIEN GOT TO TAP THAT FIRST!!

LOL! Yes...Jusi is out there waiting. Wonder what will happen? Glad to see the Jusi followers still ever faithful. It does seem as if he's off camera, doing God knows what... :joy:
    Herosesims wrote: »

He's easily stumped. Ha! ;)
    AllyTod13 wrote: »
    Omg XD I love how everyone has just taken this starwars "come to the dark side" thing into such an inside joke XD

Seth is even in on it. His hand tattoos say it all...

Yes...don't make it easy. Well, it won't be easy for any of the ships, I'm afraid... :smirk:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    misssongbird99misssongbird99 Posts: 36 Member
    [quote="Skcaga6;c-15851992"]

This was answered previously. The apartment is not his. It is Emmett's and he allows Seth to stay there. He could very possibly be attending school on scholarships and financial aid.[/quote]

I had forgotten about the apartment, I was on vacation last week. But scholarships and financial aid can only take you so far, especially if it's an expensive school. Of course, this is the Sims we're talking about. Maybe college is cheaper in game than in the real world?
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Meh, I liked his old haircut better, this one seems kinda weird. I'm glad Siobhan is able to take him around to her friends, can't wait for Tulip.

Also, your chapter links in the table of contents need updated? It only goes up to 3.22.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited June 2017
    Skcaga6 wrote: »

This was answered previously. The apartment is not his. It is Emmett's and he allows Seth to stay there. He could very possibly be attending school on scholarships and financial aid.

I had forgotten about the apartment, I was on vacation last week. But scholarships and financial aid can only take you so far, especially if it's an expensive school. Of course, this is the Sims we're talking about. Maybe college is cheaper in game than in the real world?

He got student loans...he's in debt! Most doctors are, coming out of college. He will be paying it off slowly, working a lot. He hopes to be debt free in 7-10 years...so he can pay it off and send money home.
    Meh, I liked his old haircut better, this one seems kinda weird. I'm glad Siobhan is able to take him around to her friends, can't wait for Tulip.

Also, your chapter links in the table of contents need updated? It only goes up to 3.22.
    His hair will change over time like Jackson's. Same with Julien. Theo's is the only one who won't change his hair. If I recall, there was a rebellion when Jackson went to his shorter cut. Ha! Then it grew on people. I personally like longer hair but Siobhan doesn't. I'm catering to her tastes. :yum:

Thanks for the reminder.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Ok the Sith gifs are funny, all we need to do is hook Julien with a girl called Hiedi/Kennedi and you have Sith and Jedi. Also, I come with a discussion question:

How do you think Siobhan would react if she saw Winter now, after all this?