Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Ok,finally caught up enough to post here again. The question is: did I miss anything while I was gone?
    We had cookies and a party.

Love the man butt! My second favorite body part on a man. First is eyes. Geesh you people and your dirty minds.

Theo does give off a strange vibe. Reminds me a little of a psycho stalker guy I once dated. just stick with Seth, Siobhan.

What? You had a party without me.... Do you have any cookies leftover? If so, grab one and pass the tray along.

Another thing, is Theo related to that townie, I can't remember his name, the one in Oasis Springs.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited June 2017
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Ok,finally caught up enough to post here again. The question is: did I miss anything while I was gone?
    We had cookies and a party.

Love the man butt! My second favorite body part on a man. First is eyes. Geesh you people and your dirty minds.

Theo does give off a strange vibe. Reminds me a little of a psycho stalker guy I once dated. just stick with Seth, Siobhan.

What? You had a party without me.... Do you have any cookies leftover? If so, grab one and pass the tray along.

Another thing, is Theo related to that townie, I can't remember his name, the one in Oasis Springs.

There's been a nonstop party since Sith hit the scene.

I'm not sure who Theo is related to...he's a sim sub from @cecerose0208 !
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    Loads of fun, this one. Poor Crystal (plum, did I just type that?). She is making the big mistake people make with low self esteem. Accept constructive criticism, but in the end, go with your gut.

And "thanks" for stopping the chapter just before the date. :P
  • Options
    WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    I KNEW Theo reminded me of someone
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    You know what I love about Theo? He looks like Frozone. Frozone is cooler though (see what I did there, haaa!)

"WHERE. IS. MY. SUPER-SUIT?!"

Can we all just agree we need Theo to go to GeekCon and cosplay as Frozone. Totally accurate.
  • Options
    SmallSeven01SmallSeven01 Posts: 312 Member
    Oh so many new ships! Which do I choose?
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member

U4enbmg.gif
  • Options
    HerosesimsHerosesims Posts: 186 Member

U4enbmg.gif

WE HAVE COOKIES!
  • Options
    mypalsim1 wrote: »
    Loads of fun, this one. Poor Crystal (plum, did I just type that?). She is making the big mistake people make with low self esteem. Accept constructive criticism, but in the end, go with your gut.

And "thanks" for stopping the chapter just before the date. :P

If only she could accept any kind of criticism....people like Crystal just can't.

And your welcome! I always try to please....
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So we wait for the date to happen...It's okay I have patience. I will be very surprised if Theo, on his date could possibly win Shivvy's heart!
    I am off to give Juels a good heart to heart and a pep talk now just to get him to see what needs to be done and soon to save Juci! <3 After that I need to get back to changing the trajectory of the missiles and amp them up a bit for this fight will be on soon!
  • Options
    Forgot to add I lOVE Tulip she is awesome! Thank you @pammiechick for the spectacular view we all got! :p
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    So we wait for the date to happen...It's okay I have patience. I will be very surprised if Theo, on his date could possibly win Shivvy's heart!
    I am off to give Juels a good heart to heart and a pep talk now just to get him to see what needs to be done and soon to save Juci! <3 After that I need to get back to changing the trajectory of the missiles and amp them up a bit for this fight will be on soon!
    So...yes, you have to wait for the date with Seth. I'm done with it as far as shooting but am out of town.

Julien might need a pep talk...he's pretty down atm...lol...the fight! (It could happen....)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Good morning and happy Monday!

For all you Sithers out there, this one's for you! <3

1.1_8.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    That was an awesome date! I LOL'D so hard when Shivvy pulled that prank at Seth and he flipped the bird at her! xD They're so cute together!!

That part when Seth said that his parents chose everything for him had me worried there. "Who said I was worried?" Shivvy's words there signal some turbulence for the Sith. I know that the WitcHazards have us Sith believers covered! I really want Seth to be her one and only!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    That was an awesome date! I LOL'D so hard when Shivvy pulled that prank at Seth and he flipped the bird at her! xD They're so cute together!!

That part when Seth said that his parents chose everything for him had me worried there. "Who said I was worried?" Shivvy's words there signal some turbulence for the Sith. I know that the WitcHazards have us Sith believers covered! I really want Seth to be her one and only!
    There will be turbulence...did the Sith followers think they were going to have it easy?

I do like how they are with each other. Glad you liked that scene!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    What an absolutely adorable date! Sith shippers will love this one for sure. ;)
    I know the adorable can't last forever, but I'm enjoying the peace and kisses while they last! <3 Oh man, her shoes, LOL.

And I love their banter. They play off each other really well! I do wonder if his fiancee will come into play in the future though, even if he says she's a non-issue.

We shall see...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I'm not trying to be too strong of a shipper but I girlishly squealed. <3 I dang hope that Siobhan's expensive shoes are waterproof though! Why else pay over a grand for them? :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    I'm keeping out of this. I'm not really too fussed who Siobhan ends up with. I'm staying neutral with these Ships.
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    They are perfect together! <3
    Please don't sink this ship. :/ They have great chemistry and they know how to have a good time together. Please don't let this arranged marriage thing spoil things for them. Her attraction to Julian seemed to be only physical and vice versa. She lusted after him but didn't really care that deeply about him. They were arm candy for each other. What she is developing with Seth seems to go much deeper. They are adorable together and that scares me! I am officially and solidly on the Sith - well I sorta already was but this chapter sealed the deal. <3
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    MUAHAHAHAHAHA >:)
    Everything is so sweet, so perfect *goes to put popcorn on*
    A betrothed, eh? I'm sure that can't go wrong! :D

A fun date, a HOT first kiss (not as hot as JuJu's tho ;) ), shame about her shoes (wait, why is she spending $1000 on shoes then worrying about $50 appies?)

And RIP finest pleather vest <3
    When this one goes up in flames, we're going to need sunglasses to look at the carnage! B)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Cursed Lover: She's crazy I can feel it!

Dark WitcHazard: Yep probably has a whole shrine in the back of her closet a real Helga G. Pataki! I mean how can she not look at him he's amazing!

Cursed Lover: No matter we'll deal with this psycho bride some other time for now let's enjoy the peace of Sith!

Nooboos WitcHazard: And the thoughts of how adorable their nooboos will be! Eeeeeeeek!

Cursed Lover: There you are come I need you!(Nooboos walks over to the captains chair and let's Cursed comb her hair) For some strange reason this calms me!

Anti Shipper: Your tea milady!(places down some tea and finger snacks)
  • Options
    winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    @pammiechick bring on the turbulence. We can handle it and still come out good. That was a perfect date.
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Is it possible that Seth is making the whole story about his family up? I'm probably wrong, but I couldn't shake the feeling he's not telling the truth.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Ah, at last a kiss <3 ... though as everything seems to be going so well I'm sure it's all about to come crashing down about Siobhan's ears soon :D And just how strict are Seth's parents? Are they going to insist he marries his betrothed - gotta be some drama there, surely!
  • Options
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    MUAHAHAHAHAHA >:)
    Everything is so sweet, so perfect *goes to put popcorn on*
    A betrothed, eh? I'm sure that can't go wrong! :D

A fun date, a HOT first kiss (not as hot as JuJu's tho ;) ), shame about her shoes (wait, why is she spending $1000 on shoes then worrying about $50 appies?)

And RIP finest pleather vest <3
    When this one goes up in flames, we're going to need sunglasses to look at the carnage! B)

Once again you have spoken my words for me. Thanks! :) From now on I'll just say "What she said".