Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited June 2017
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    I see what you did there :D:D:D
    I'll make some intelligible comments when I calm down and stop giggling!

LOL! Hee... :lol:
    I actually really liked Crystal's drawing, hate to admit it!
    Couldn't beat Tulip Though :lol:

Well, it wasn't a bad drawing, but avante guard is supposed to be fashion that's over the top, never been done before...she took it to a costume level. Maybe Siobhan should have been more specific. ;)
    I liked Crystal's drawing too! But I can also appreciate a good manbutt, as WagonFruit can attest. Also, Theo kind of creeped me out this chapter, so I'm glad I never left Amazon Island.
    I'm glad Tulip ruined Crystal's moment! Finally, payback after all these years. Loved Tulip as always--she's the real MVP.

And I really like how Siobhan gets along with Seth's social circle too--that's a good sign. Things rarely go well when your friends/loved ones are warning you away from someone (and they can be a better judge of obvious incompatibilities than a smitten person sometimes). Still hoping Siobhan doesn't follow in her parents' footsteps, though...
    Manbutt...ha! And NO CENSOR!!! ;)

Theo is giving off the creep vibe, especially since he's unsure of himself, he won't make a move and he's reading her texts! ;) Will he ever get out of the friendzone?

You never know how all this will go down...anything can happen.
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Cursed Lover: I keep seeing talk of Sith sinking from the weight of its believers but Sith's a Star Vessel so how can it sink in space?
    Dark WitcHazard:(looks around frantically) Did we just step into No Stars Over Uptown cause I'm getting really intrigued as to how far Theo will go for Siobhan's love Axel 2.0 anyone?

Justice WitcHazard: Roght I'm getting a serious stalker vibe isn't this the second time he's looked at her phone with out her knowledge! Not cool man! And your cousin wasn't wrong he just telling you to be careful! Cause this family is a lot not too mention the future potential mafia ties!

Emotional WitcHazard:(snickers) hehehehe Tushie hehehe! :D

Cursed Lover: Siobhan is quite the spell caster getting three men almost wrapped around her finger! Normally I'd worry about the dangerous these men could bring upon her but then again we still haven't seen how dangerous our Rebel Queen can be! Also if Theo glares any harder I think he'll shoot lasers out of his eyes! Oh sweet Rebel Queen sparking the flames of jealousy! Makes you wonder who's going to get burned!
    True...there's no gravity in space (what was everyone thinking???)

LOL...Theo does seem to be channeling Axel...although he hasn't quite reached his level of creep...if he breaks into her house and digs through her laundry basket, we should all worry!

Oh...good eye there on the potential mafia ties... >:)

Yes...Rebel Queen could pose a danger to one or all of these men. And someone will feel the burn, longer and harsher than all the others.
    Can I just say that I'm inching away from Sheo to Sith

Hmm...I think you're almost there! Maybe the hot Sith date will make you an official follower.

@orangeplumbob
    LOL! I will relay your panties message to Siobhan. :joy:
    And that gif is HILAROUS!!! And appropriate!
    Haids5987 wrote: »
    Ha, this chapter was awesome! I think all the paintings were pretty amazing, honestly--even Crystal's! But of course Tulip deserved the award the most, and I'm happy she got it. She's fantastic!

I just don't like Theo. He's too fanboy and stalkery to me, and he seems to only like Siobhan because of who her dad is. I think he'd be a good friend, but boyfriend? Ugh. He seems like he would sneak into her window and sniff her hair while she sleeps. :mrgreen:
    I loved all those paintings, too...but TUSHIE was da bestest...

Yeah, poor Theo, atm...he needs to up his game or get out altogether...(sniff her hair...do you read No Stars Over Uptown? Now THERE'S some sniffing going on...
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    @WitcHazard @orangeplumbob: you shut your mouths! :p

:joy::joy::joy:
    Haha :D This chapter was very funny, I loved Tulip's artistic idea :D

Glad you liked it! Tulip is such a fun character!!!
    Tulip totally reminds me my bestie. She has a great sense of humor just like Tulip.

Aww...you must have a GREAT bestie!!!
    Sassie wrote: »
    "So I guess his plum is going to be famous now. They're going to use it on all the publicity posters."

That was almost me spraying tea over the laptop. :D
    Hee hee! Glad you liked that line...can't wait to do some tushie cc!!! Term for Fashionista's a$$ coined by @WagonFruit
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    NymphieaNymphiea Posts: 254 Member
    edited June 2017
    Aaaah finally caught up!!!! ; u ;

Also is my sig working for anyone? Forum why do you always break everything :c
    Gen1.png
    Come check out my Sims 4 legacy story! We're on generation one currently.
    It's Just Another Story
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Yushika wrote: »
    Aaaah finally caught up!!!! ; u ;

Also is my sig working for anyone? Forum why do you always break everything :c

I can't see yours.

My sig and a lot of my pics aren't working...I tell you...I hate Tuesdays. They always mess with stuff around here. So glad I have my blog now...grr...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    NymphieaNymphiea Posts: 254 Member
    :c Hopefully they'll get fixed soon! I'm glad it isn't just me, at least.
    Gen1.png
    Come check out my Sims 4 legacy story! We're on generation one currently.
    It's Just Another Story
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited June 2017
    Ok,finally caught up enough to post here again. The question is: did I miss anything while I was gone?
    Post edited by ForgottenPixels on
  • Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Theo is really full of himself and he seems kind of creepy. I wonder if he has the jealous trait? Crystal sure looks like her mother, to me anyway. I liked her painting, it was cute in an odd way. Tulip is so funny. I'm glad she won the prize money. Everyone should be so lucky as to have a best friend like her. Hope the date goes well with Seth. Needless to say I am really worried because so much can happen before it becomes time for Siobhan to settle down.
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Ok,finally caught up enough to post here again. The question is: did I miss anything while I was gone?
    We had cookies and a party.

Love the man butt! My second favorite body part on a man. First is eyes. Geesh you people and your dirty minds.

Theo does give off a strange vibe. Reminds me a little of a psycho stalker guy I once dated. just stick with Seth, Siobhan.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    I take a deep breath.
    I can't hold back anymore.

Sheo comes along, but I stand my ground easily. that guy's a bit of a creep.
    Jusi is begging for more crewmates, but I still stand my ground.
    Then comes sith.
    "Ayoy!" I call. "Got anymore room?"
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • Options
    winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    @Wralai of course we got plenty of room. *gives a cookie and a flute of champagne* Attention Sith passengers i brought apple cider and chocolate pie today.
  • Options
    Does that apple cider include a bit of alcohol or is it the boring stuff?
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Harlequin meets Pinocchio. :D Doesn't beat the Death in Kimono, though. That one still makes me giggle.

Loved Seth's Dark Side tattoo. Nice touch.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    As a certified stalker (according to my SO), I can tell Theo's behavior is certainly worrying. But it's all in good spirits, he is not a creeper! :D
    Best painting ever. Tulip is so bold! ;)
    And Seth is in love already, oh gosh...poor boys, all the 3. You go Shivvy :smiley:
    Now all is left to do is wait for next week and its chapter... :)
  • Options
    suzanna13 wrote: »
    Theo is really full of himself and he seems kind of creepy. I wonder if he has the jealous trait? Crystal sure looks like her mother, to me anyway. I liked her painting, it was cute in an odd way. Tulip is so funny. I'm glad she won the prize money. Everyone should be so lucky as to have a best friend like her. Hope the date goes well with Seth. Needless to say I am really worried because so much can happen before it becomes time for Siobhan to settle down.

Theo projects confidence to others but really is insecure...

Yes...you never know what will happen on that date!! Could go either way...
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    We had cookies and a party.

Love the man butt! My second favorite body part on a man. First is eyes. Geesh you people and your dirty minds.

Theo does give off a strange vibe. Reminds me a little of a psycho stalker guy I once dated. just stick with Seth, Siobhan.

LOL! Oops...yeah, I went there...

Oh, poor you with a stalker guy. I had one, too. He told me he was going to kill me and that he was psychotic. This after our first date. Yikes. Needless to say, I never went out with him, but he would follow me at parties (in college--sorority mixers) and one time I had to escape through a window to avoid him! Ahhh!! FYI, Theo is not like this... ;)
    Wralai wrote: »
    I take a deep breath.
    I can't hold back anymore.

Sheo comes along, but I stand my ground easily. that guy's a bit of a creep.
    Jusi is begging for more crewmates, but I still stand my ground.
    Then comes sith.
    "Ayoy!" I call. "Got anymore room?"

More Sith Faithful...you guys are strong...
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Harlequin meets Pinocchio. :D Doesn't beat the Death in Kimono, though. That one still makes me giggle.

Loved Seth's Dark Side tattoo. Nice touch.

Oh, you noticed the tattoo...that took a while. He's had it since Sith formed... ;) Thought you might like that.

Death by Kimono...Victoria was da best...right next to Tulip in muse.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    Does that apple cider include a bit of alcohol or is it the boring stuff?

A bit of alcohol
  • Options
    @pammiechick My psycho stalker was my high school boyfriend. Dated three years and broke up when he asked my best friend out...on my birthday. Met up with him 20+ years later. Went to his brother's show with him AS FRIENDS! He came back to my place to play board games and stuff until midnight since it was New Years Eve. He told me that he could wait until I was asleep and do things I wouldn't know about. He said he had done it before to women. My brother in law kicked him out of the house. He kept coming back, sending me text messages, Facebook messages.... I finally told him that if he came to the house I would have a knife in one hand and 911 on the phone in the other. He still sends me the occassional message on Facebook, but I have moved and changed my phone number so he can't find me.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    As a certified stalker (according to my SO), I can tell Theo's behavior is certainly worrying. But it's all in good spirits, he is not a creeper! :D
    Best painting ever. Tulip is so bold! ;)
    And Seth is in love already, oh gosh...poor boys, all the 3. You go Shivvy :smiley:
    Now all is left to do is wait for next week and its chapter... :)

Seth would say he's not in love...

@pammiechick My psycho stalker was my high school boyfriend. Dated three years and broke up when he asked my best friend out...on my birthday. Met up with him 20+ years later. Went to his brother's show with him AS FRIENDS! He came back to my place to play board games and stuff until midnight since it was New Years Eve. He told me that he could wait until I was asleep and do things I wouldn't know about. He said he had done it before to women. My brother in law kicked him out of the house. He kept coming back, sending me text messages, Facebook messages.... I finally told him that if he came to the house I would have a knife in one hand and 911 on the phone in the other. He still sends me the occassional message on Facebook, but I have moved and changed my phone number so he can't find me.
    Yipes! That's creeeeepy!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited June 2017
    LOL!! That was awesome! I <3 Tulip so much and I'm glad she's Shivvy Ultimate BFF! I loved her drawing and I'm glad it beated Crystal's. Tulip 2. Crystal 0.
    Post edited by Simslover163 on
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    LOL!! That was awesome! I <3 Tulip so much and I'm glad she's Shivvy Ultimate BFF! I loved her drawing and I'm glad it beated Crystal's. Tulip 2. Crystal 0.
    Love that....Tulip 2, Crystal 0!!!! Sto true!

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @WitcHazard @orangeplumbob: you shut your mouths! :p

Nope @InfraGreen - they are right on! Truth hurts.
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    WitcHazard orangeplumbob: you shut your mouths! :p

#ProtectTheo #AxelSniffedNothingWrong
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    WitcHazard orangeplumbob: you shut your mouths! :p

#ProtectTheo #AxelSniffedNothingWrong

I love it that Theo still has a fan (albeit because he's got kinship with Axel's obsessive tendencies...) :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    You know what I love about Theo? He looks like Frozone. Frozone is cooler though (see what I did there, haaa!)
    Theo smacks of insecurity, I don't personally find that very attractive; a shame, I like the cute little gap tooth and the sweaters (guys who dress all tidy like that are freaks, know what I'm saying? **cough** Lysander **cough**).
    Still! There is time for him to go through some stuff, sort himself out, and be The One <3

That art review was hilarious! Tulip stole the show (as always), or maybe Fashionista did this time? Yeah, I'm giving it to him for once; because that bottom /fansself.
    I'm not so secretly a Fashionista fangirl :love:

"WHERE. IS. MY. SUPER-SUIT?!"
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited June 2017
    You know what I love about Theo? He looks like Frozone. Frozone is cooler though (see what I did there, haaa!)
    Theo smacks of insecurity, I don't personally find that very attractive; a shame, I like the cute little gap tooth and the sweaters (guys who dress all tidy like that are freaks, know what I'm saying? **cough** Lysander **cough**).
    Still! There is time for him to go through some stuff, sort himself out, and be The One <3

That art review was hilarious! Tulip stole the show (as always), or maybe Fashionista did this time? Yeah, I'm giving it to him for once; because that bottom /fansself.

Well, we know what to recommend to Theo for his halloween costume. But who would be Mr.Incredible?
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Ha! Whose wall is the naked butt going to grace? Did you have fun painting it? :D Theo's cousin is cute - is he from another story?
    Theo continues to talk the talk (to anyone other than Siobhan!) but he's gonna have to start walking the walk... though at the moment I don't see how he can compete with Seth... unless he (Seth) does something really dumb to hurt her or hack her off big time... which I'm guessing he will at some point!
  • Options
    edited June 2017

He DOES remind me of Frozone!!!
    1frozone_1.jpg
    You're right...Theo is insecure. But all it would take is some success and he'd calm down...too bad he's a little too unsure of himself to go for it.
    I like how you think about uptight guys...we shall see! ;)

Tulip can't help but steal any show she's in...her personality demands it! <3 But Fashionista. Put those two together--star power! B)

Ha! Whose wall is the naked butt going to grace? Did you have fun painting it? :D Theo's cousin is cute - is he from another story?
    Theo continues to talk the talk (to anyone other than Siobhan!) but he's gonna have to start walking the walk... though at the moment I don't see how he can compete with Seth... unless he (Seth) does something really dumb to hurt her or hack her off big time... which I'm guessing he will at some point!
    The wall will be E's although Fashionista threatened to put it on Seth's ceiling since he was NOT interested in viewing it. ;)

Why does everyone think there's something going to happen with her and Seth other than running down to the JOTP??? >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg