Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

◆ ◇ [Legacy] It's Just a Story - Chapter 01 is up!

NymphieaNymphiea Posts: 254 Member
Title.png
Welcome to It's Just a Story! This legacy is based around the Disney Princess challenge, although it might have a few alterations along the way. The website is still being developed slowly, but the bare bones is there and chapters will be hosted on the site! I'm excited to see where this story takes us!

Note: This thread will... get prettier once I have actual screenshots, haha.
Gen1.png
Come check out my Sims 4 legacy story! We're on generation one currently.
It's Just Another Story
Post edited by Nymphiea on

Comments

• NymphieaNymphiea Posts: 254 Member
    edited December 2017
    A few rules and notices are in order! Please read before commenting or reading the story.

Rules:
    • Don't spoil the story. If you're mentioning a major plot point, spoiler it and put a notice above the spoiler. Not everyone may have caught up, and everyone should feel welcomed to post in this thread regardless if they're on the recent chapter or not!
    • Cursing and vulgar language is totally fine (I mean, have you seen my writing?), but lets keep it PG-13 in-thread when we can! We don't know the ages of some of the readers.
    • If the story deviates from what you were hoping for, whether in plot points or how characters end up behaving, that's fine! Maybe my choices won't meet your expectations. It's perfectly fine to mention what you were hoping for, but please understand this is my story and don't try and push expectations if things go a way you didn't want. However, I am so open to suggestions and am totally willing to incorporate ones that spark something, so feel free to offer!
    • Be civil with one another, please! We're all Sim-readers!
    • I'd absolutely love to read your stories, so feel free to link me to your own legacies c:

Notices:
    • I like adult content, which means there will be cursing and darker themes scattered throughout the story. However, anything that is sensitive will have a trigger warning at the top of the chapter in red to warn those who might not want to read certain topics.
    • This is not a vanilla game; I use mods and CC content like woah. It's my thing. While I won't use cheats (for once in my life!), you're probably going to see some content you can't normally get in the game. If you prefer more vanilla games, this isn't one! On that note, link me to CC and mods you'd like to see in the game! I'm so down to try most things out.
    • I update without a schedule. I found trying to do a schedule limits me, either because I want to upload way more then I scheduled, or because I feel like I need to adhere to strict rules that might stifle how I play. If you ask when the next update will come out, you most likely will get an annoying answer along the lines of; "I don't know, but soon!"
    Gen1.png
    It's Just Another Story
    edited December 2017
    Gen1.png
    Gen1.png
    It's Just Another Story
    edited December 2017
    BackTogether80.png
    The first chapter is now up! Let me know what you think! c:
    Click here!
    Gen1.png
    It's Just Another Story
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    pretty good!!
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »
    pretty good!!

Eeee thank you! c: <33
    Gen1.png
    It's Just Another Story
    Ugh, all I want to do is make the founder a giant music playlist and really I need to focus on finding CC
    Gen1.png
    It's Just Another Story
  • MyStIc_MuRk3RMyStIc_MuRk3R Posts: 13 New Member
    "It had the weirdest corners in it, like someone hadn’t planned the inside once they built the outside and realized they need to cram a bedroom, bathroom, and at least a kitchen in there somehow."

I'm lmao at that... it's so true... ( uh I didn't put a spoiler thing because I don't know how :o )
    "It had the weirdest corners in it, like someone hadn’t planned the inside once they built the outside and realized they need to cram a bedroom, bathroom, and at least a kitchen in there somehow."

I'm lmao at that... it's so true... ( uh I didn't put a spoiler thing because I don't know how :o )

LMAO that's not a major spoiler so hey, it's fine friend! c:
    YEAH THAT HOUSE.... is not the best, I built it. She's not impressed. But the basics are there, that's what is important!
    Gen1.png
    It's Just Another Story
    Ugh past few days have been beyond stressful, just want to work on this
    Gen1.png
    It's Just Another Story
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    edited December 2017
    Hi @Yushika ,
    No major plot details here, just being extra sure because I mention characters in the story.
    just letting you know I find your rendition of Caleb and Lilith fascinating because they're so different to the way I've imagined them in my story. I've never imagined Caleb and Lilith quite so positive and open. Don't get me wrong, I think they fit the story perfectly, and it's nice that Jezebel has someone she can confide in, since she really has drawn the short straw with her life. Poor thing! :( It's just fascinating how we all interpret the pre-mades differently.

I also love what you've done with the fairytale stories. In fact, I actually sometimes forget these are fairytales you're drawing on, but I think that's kind of the point, since the blurb underneath the title says 'then why does it feel so real?'

Currently loving the young lovers. Although, if Gen two is Romeo and Juliet, I'd be fascinated to know how that arc ends and if those two do manage to escape. Poor Petal, I'm kind of hoping she does escape too.
    Post edited by simscognito on
  • DeverouxxxDeverouxxx Posts: 295 Member
    I like it a lot, look forward to future posts. Love the perspective you do the "house tour" photos in, like you're the person looking into the rooms. XD
    bannerleila.png