Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    How do you think Siobhan would react if she saw Winter now, after all this?

Probably something like this...
    sithfire.gif

dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Ok the Sith gifs are funny, all we need to do is hook Julien with a girl called Hiedi/Kennedi and you have Sith and Jedi. Also, I come with a discussion question:

I have wondered that myself.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    HerosesimsHerosesims Posts: 186 Member

Probably something like this...
    sithfire.gif

Truth.
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member

Reading your question, I do ask myself how the boys would react if they were with Siobhan in this situation, especially Theo. He's such a nice and gentle guy, how would he react to Shivvy's hatred? Become angry, or rather keep distant and let the women sort it out on themselves? Try to calm her down and lead her away? And how would this change (or not change) their relationship?
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I think Julian would be the most understanding of Siobhan's feelings towards her mother. He was there when it all happened and knows what was going on. Seth knows parts of it. He experienced things related to her father, but I don't think he knows much of what was going on with her mother. Theo would be blind going into it aside from knowing her parents were divorced and whatever he read about in the tabloids.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited June 2017
    That's a great question on how Siobhan would react to Winter now. She will have to see her once her brothers graduate, but like she's done in the past, she avoids and ignores. Winter knows better than to come near her. Alex and Knight are protective of her. They won't always be around, though (getting close to the end for them. Be prepared!) but her reaction still is something like @Munterbacon 's gif. The estrangement is not healed in the least.

As for the guys' reaction--both Julien and Seth understand. She's told Seth details about her mother. Julien witnessed first hand what went on. Theo doesn't know....yet, but when you're in love with someone, you would want to protect them. Theo will be very understanding of the situation once he finds out.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Phew, all caught up! Sweet chapter <3
    I admit I'm starting to feel nervous about Sith... It seems to be going too well... but Seth is definitely showing signs of a fear of commitment. And then there's Theo... I think I'm permanently scarred from the "Gen 2 Tragedy" :D I really wanted Jackson to live happily ever after, and we know what happened there, so I can't help being super suspicious whenever Siobhan is happy... What have you done to me, Pammiechick?! :o:p
  • Options
    Phew, all caught up! Sweet chapter <3
    I admit I'm starting to feel nervous about Sith... It seems to be going too well... but Seth is definitely showing signs of a fear of commitment. And then there's Theo... I think I'm permanently scarred from the "Gen 2 Tragedy" :D I really wanted Jackson to live happily ever after, and we know what happened there, so I can't help being super suspicious whenever Siobhan is happy... What have you done to me, Pammiechick?! :o:p
    Lol! You really should enjoy right now. Of course drama will happen but I can promise not to the extent of gen 2. Gen 3 will be a much more happy ending...and the there's gen 4!!!' Ha! (Already planning...)

Theo will have his shot, so yeah, something will happen with Sith...sorry that you know this but ALL men will have a shot with her by the end. You just will truly not know who it will be until that time comes! :p
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Hello! It's Monday and I'm glad to get this out. Hoping for three updates this week.

This one's for Sith...

1.1_10.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Awwww, young (Sith) love!
    That was so lovely. Such beautiful staging, too. It really felt like a very dreamlike romantic fantasy.

Taking him to meet her family! Things must be getting serious now. I wonder what Seth's family would think of her.

So now I'm totally sure there will be Things on the horizon. Things Sith shippers won't be too happy about... But this is so sweet until then!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Pretty song <3
    Aaw, and meeting the family - so cute, and lovely to see Alex, Knight, Eli (aka mini-me Jackson - I did a double-take when I first spotted him!) and Eric. BUT, as @LadyLobster says, now I KNOW it will all go horribly wrong! Not permanently though, I really hope... :o:D
  • Options
    Awwww, young (Sith) love!
    That was so lovely. Such beautiful staging, too. It really felt like a very dreamlike romantic fantasy.

Taking him to meet her family! Things must be getting serious now. I wonder what Seth's family would think of her.

So now I'm totally sure there will be Things on the horizon. Things Sith shippers won't be too happy about... But this is so sweet until then!
    Thank you! It was fun to shoot. (DealIng with only two people is sooo nice!) was happy to do a song for this.

Things are very serious for both of them. I hoped to show that here.
    Pretty song <3
    Aaw, and meeting the family - so cute, and lovely to see Alex, Knight, Eli (aka mini-me Jackson - I did a double-take when I first spotted him!) and Eric. BUT, as @LadyLobster says, now I KNOW it will all go horribly wrong! Not permanently though, I really hope... :o:D
    I missed the old homestead of Alex and Knight...they are in their twilight years. :cry: Still adore that couple! You KNOW? Horrible? Well...let's hope not. >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    Somebody better tie me to my beach chair because this ship is getting really tempting <3
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    <3<3<3
    This is definitely my ship.
    Shades of Winter and Jackson pre-drama. Theo or Julien can never match up. They are right for each other. I really love his look now.
    So handsome.

Yes, I foresee drama, but the Sith will eventually overcome. This is when we may see Theo make a move. But he can't take that sweet love away. I don't think it was ever this intense with Julien either.

What's next? She wants to meet his family since family is so important to both of them and obviously her family adores him. I have so many ideas of how this will play out but will keep it to myself for now.
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    You know what would be super freaking hilarious? If this was just it; no drama, or struggle, they just coast off into the sunset together and call 'er done...I think that's the one thing that would genuinely shock the pants off me!! :D
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    That was so beautiful! I'm glad that Seth got to meet Shivvy's family! Glad to see that her family loves him. I wonder what Seth's family will think about her. Thank you for such a great chapter!!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    So much romance! I am still firmly planted on amazon island yet.
    But they do look like they belong together! I am curious on how things will develop from here. His family will certainly be a thorn in this rose... >:)B)
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Cursed Lover dances blissfully around the bridge of Sith! Her partner glides with her as she makes her swift movements around her captain's chair!

Justice: Who is she dancing with?

Anti Shipper: Don't know but he looks light on his feet!

Shipper: I thought she doesn't like touching people you know besides Nooboos hair, unless they're....

The trio watches as the man's head falls back revealing his slit throat!

Shipper: Dead!

Justice: Oh crap when did she kill this guy when did we even pick him up, and how long has he been dead?

Vulture WitcHazard: By the smell I'd guess a good three hours!

Dark WitcHazard: I think what's creepier is how well they dance together he moves pretty well for a corpse!

Justice: Csn somebody tell me who that is so I can take legal action! We don't need a scandal before we head off to war it lowers morale!

Charmer WitcHazard: Oh My God! It's Ricky!

Justice: Ricky who I need a name so I can payoff the family!

Charmer WitcHazard: Im just kidding I don't know who that just wanted to add to the conversation!

The music stops as does Cursed Lover.

Cursed Lover: I asked this gentleman to dance because I was so happy I couldn't stop my self! To bad for him half way through the fourth song I started to get hungry! I'm sure this was how he expected the experience to end but life doesn't always agree with what you want!

( Cursed opens her mouth to a abnormal size devouring the man's upper torso whole letting his bottom half fall to the ground returning to her captain's chair)

Cursed Lover: I was so happy my heart nearly flutter out of my chest! It even brought tears to my eyes then I thought about all the tears I shed when they call it quits even if it's only for a moment it'll still hurt me like no other! So I'll just sit hear quietly and wait for the Rebel Queen's and Pammiechick's Beautiful Betrayal!
  • Options
    Somebody better tie me to my beach chair because this ship is getting really tempting <3

Heh...heh...why not join all the Sith Followers in the sky? >:)
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    <3<3<3
    This is definitely my ship.
    Shades of Winter and Jackson pre-drama. Theo or Julien can never match up. They are right for each other. I really love his look now.
    So handsome.

Yes, I foresee drama, but the Sith will eventually overcome. This is when we may see Theo make a move. But he can't take that sweet love away. I don't think it was ever this intense with Julien either.

What's next? She wants to meet his family since family is so important to both of them and obviously her family adores him. I have so many ideas of how this will play out but will keep it to myself for now.

Glad his look has grown on you. It needed whiskers. ;)
    Next up...the Fall Fashion Fest where we might see a full moon. :joy: Yes, Siobhan's family loves Seth...Knight especially connected with him (which you didn't get a chance to see. Sorry!) Siobhan hopes to meet his family one day...

WagonFruit wrote: »
    You know what would be super freaking hilarious? If this was just it; no drama, or struggle, they just coast off into the sunset together and call 'er done...I think that's the one thing that would genuinely shock the pants off me!! :D

LOL! So sorry...
    I'm not going to surprise you then... >:)
    That was so beautiful! I'm glad that Seth got to meet Shivvy's family! Glad to see that her family loves him. I wonder what Seth's family will think about her. Thank you for such a great chapter!!
    Next step is meeting his parents...then we shall see what they think!

Glad you enjoyed it! I had fun shooting this one.
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    So much romance! I am still firmly planted on amazon island yet.
    But they do look like they belong together! I am curious on how things will develop from here. His family will certainly be a thorn in this rose... >:)B)
    Maybe...we shall wait and see!!! (Still on amazon island? You're no fun...but probably smart...)
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Cursed Lover dances blissfully around the bridge of Sith! Her partner glides with her as she makes her swift movements around her captain's chair!
    Justice: Who is she dancing with?

Anti Shipper: Don't know but he looks light on his feet!

Shipper: I thought she doesn't like touching people you know besides Nooboos hair, unless they're....

The trio watches as the man's head falls back revealing his slit throat!

Shipper: Dead!

Justice: Oh plum when did she kill this guy when did we even pick him up, and how long has he been dead?

Vulture WitcHazard: By the smell I'd guess a good three hours!

Dark WitcHazard: I think what's creepier is how well they dance together he moves pretty well for a corpse!

Justice: Csn somebody tell me who that is so I can take legal action! We don't need a scandal before we head off to war it lowers morale!

Charmer WitcHazard: Oh My God! It's Ricky!

Justice: Ricky who I need a name so I can payoff the family!

Charmer WitcHazard: Im just kidding I don't know who that just wanted to add to the conversation!

The music stops as does Cursed Lover.

Cursed Lover: I asked this gentleman to dance because I was so happy I couldn't stop my self! To bad for him half way through the fourth song I started to get hungry! I'm sure this was how he expected the experience to end but life doesn't always agree with what you want!

( Cursed opens her mouth to a abnormal size devouring the man's upper torso whole letting his bottom half fall to the ground returning to her captain's chair)

Cursed Lover: I was so happy my heart nearly flutter out of my chest! It even brought tears to my eyes then I thought about all the tears I shed when they call it quits even if it's only for a moment it'll still hurt me like no other! So I'll just sit hear quietly and wait for the Rebel Queen's and Pammiechick's Beautiful Betrayal!

Oh, Cursed...Dancing with corpses? You must be nervous! But it's not time yet. Why can't you just enjoy the now?
    The Rebel Queen is happy and...well...I can't promise a beautiful betrayal...but I think it is wise to batten down the hatches and get your lasers up to full capacity... >:)

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Also, I wanted to thank @xJojox for some of the poses I used in this and the last chapter. She's been making poses for me since I can't find really good ones out there.

If you need any couple poses, she's got some great ones. Be sure to check them out: COUPLE POSES
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I'm new to your thread but I've finally read all the chapters and let me just say one thing: WOW :love:
  • Options
    xJojox wrote: »
    thanks @pammiechick for the mention :) *hugs <3*

Your welcome!!! And thanks again!!! <3
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I'm new to your thread but I've finally read all the chapters and let me just say one thing: WOW :love:

Welcome to Day & Knight! So happy you liked it...more to come!!! :smiley:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    HerosesimsHerosesims Posts: 186 Member
    edited June 2017
    OMG.
    I just realised this is the last generation where we'll still have Alex and Knight! NOOOOO!
    and we're nearing the end of this generation too!
    :'(
    Post edited by Herosesims on
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @Herosesims: in a sick way, I'll be okay with Alex and Knight's deaths. They've lived a great life and Jackson is probably very lonely. :(
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr