Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BEEP BEEP! Truck full of complaints arrived!

DilaxerDilaxer Posts: 270 Member
edited August 2016 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
-"We haven't gathered in quite a while" the next morning after the gathering.

-It takes nothing to make a good impression! Like using 'Friendly introduction' option is the only thing you need to do!

-Sometimes the person who says "It's time to leave" after the welcome wagon stays in the house.

-Upper Crusts is a club about cooking and their hangout place is some member's house, but when my sims that are in this club cook, they say it's "inappropriate".

And lastly -
Standing up from the dining chair with food to talk to a person who sits right next to her, randomly switching chairs while eating and talking and much more stupid behaviour like that!

That's all for now.

Comments

• Options
    IfreshyehIfreshyeh Posts: 1,403 Member
    I have my waitress and hostess ask me to eat out at my restaurant while I'm currently running the restaurant and they're working.
  • Options
    HyeionHyeion Posts: 522 Member
    @Ifreshyeh That's funny, lol
    Maybe he/she wants you to take a break, boss!
    mfCdivN.gif

Origin ID: Hyeion
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    Doppelgangers, I have them all over the place with about all my played sims, can be pretty annoying. @SimGuruNick is looking into this though so hopefully they will get a fix. Also the relationship going away when I play rotational. I have them having to make friends again, then they are married and I keep rolling the get engaged or get married become friends with etc.
  • Options
    IfreshyehIfreshyeh Posts: 1,403 Member
    @Hyeion If eating at a restaurant didn't take 7 hours, I probably would.
  • Options
    GrynnGrynn Posts: 260 Member
    -Hermit keeps inviting me to a club while I am on a vacation.

-"Ask to Just Be Friends", 2 secs later, autonomous romantic action.
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Hyeion wrote: »
    - Delay in behaviour and actions.

- Taking weed out of wrong objects.

- Queue actions being canceled.

Dang. I wanted to bring up the weeding of the grill.
  • Options
    foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member
    - sims putting dishes on the ground

-stuff breaking like 10 times

-annoying calls from sims joining a party , they call my sim like 6 times in a day.
  • Options
    asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited August 2016
    Last night while playing, my female sim met another sim and the next day sim time, I asked my sim about the sim she met on the previous night (talk up another sim) and she didn't remember meeting him at all.
  • Options
    ZarrielZarriel Posts: 475 Member
    Linking my thread to this one....more complaints!

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15105975#Comment_15105975
    Origin ID:
    coollogo_com-31276450_zps25ba3967.png

• Options
    cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    LOL to this game is perfect. I don't have most of thee things happening in my game , I've not seen culling or doppelgangers and my Sims don't week objects BUT I do have everything the OP mentioned except for the musical chair thing , I had it but the patch fixed it for me.
    Monsters under the bed seems to be problem again though.
    Not perfect but very playable and still fun.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,974 Member
    Hyeion wrote: »
    - Delay in behaviour and actions.

- Taking weed out of wrong objects.

- Queue actions being canceled.

I am having these problems too!
  • Options
    Emma_Smith101Emma_Smith101 Posts: 453 Member
    Ciarassims wrote: »
    cyncla wrote: »
    LOL to this game is perfect. I don't have most of thee things happening in my game , I've not seen culling or doppelgangers and my Sims don't week objects BUT I do have everything the OP mentioned except for the musical chair thing , I had it but the patch fixed it for me.
    Monsters under the bed seems to be problem again though.
    Not perfect but very playable and still fun.

Does your game have cars and toddlers with it too? :smiley:

Lol
    I share my builds and Sims' stories sometimes at: https://simplicityplaysss.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    NiniNini Posts: 309 Member
    Today I took my family to a restaurant to have breakfast at 9am - they were hungry at this point (yellow bar). After 2 hrs the food arrives and the waiter drops it. 2 more hours go by, the food arrives, the waiter drops it again. I give up and send them to another restaurant. Another 3 hours go by and no food is served.

I sent them home and made them cook. This made me so mad! It is ridiculous!

Plus agree with a bunch of the points already listed above.
  • Options
    PixelPrincezzPixelPrincezz Posts: 321 Member
    I know people already talked about some of thse things but I'll just say what's happening in my game as well plus general stuff:

- Taking the whole day to finish a meal at the restaurant;
    - Stuff breaking every 5 seconds;
    - Sims loosing romantic buff as soon as they get home from restaurant with their dates;
    - All my waiters, chefs, hosts at restaurants and people working at the spas being sims that live in houses like Bella Goth, Eliza Pancakes, etc, instead of random townies and sims I've never seen before;
    - Crazy need to use computer and watch TV even in the middle of a conversation;
    - Music chairs;
    - Fighting someone and the next minute telling them a joke and being friends like nothing happened;
    - No toddlers;
    - No weather;
    - Households standing at the sidewalk every time you play a different household;
    - Lack of swimming pool activities;
    - Not being able to swim in the lake, etc;

The list goes on and on...
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
    EA ID: PixelPrincezz
    90dia7ml8p6n.jpg
  • Options
    asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    Messed up cafe
    -Barista not doing their job (just standing and looking around)
    -Other sims interrupting my order
    -Taking my food or drink right in front of me

-One could die of old age when dining out in TS4 restaurants
    -Lack of depth in gameplay

I was a fan of TS4, I really was but sometimes I get so annoyed with those bugs and stuff. Now I'm in a situation where I would wait on how this game will go instead of instantly buying what they release. Forget about toddlers or cars for a moment. They can't even make current things right. I feel like packs in TS4 are just a decor for the base game and they seem to be built on a weak foundation where they would all collapse at one point. I think it's time they put a super huge effort for this game. And EA should give the developers enough budget. :/

I feel the same way....