Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Concept Art?

Comments

• Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Unless they allow us to swim in the oceans then this world will feel kind of meh to me.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    I'm terrified that this is the Vacations pack from the survey. They would be tying Seasons and Vacations together, with only 2 Seasons that are tied to specific worlds.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I'm terrified that this is the Vacations pack from the survey. They would be tying Seasons and Vacations together, with only 2 Seasons that are tied to specific worlds.

I'm afraid so :#
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    edited August 2016

I just want to point out that in the survey it also said we'd "Bring the Weather home with you. Experience the warm days of summer or magical snowfall in your home town!"

Not jumping to any conclusions but when we had a leak like last year when Spooky Stuff was leaked we got it less than 2 months after the leak. Just saying it's possible that EP3 could possibly be a vacation EP with ancient location exploration (ice caves and jungle tombs)
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    MeteoraStormMeteoraStorm Posts: 243 Member
    I love the tropical worlds, and swimming in the sea would make my day along with being able to build proper beach front houses.

Must admit I would like another vacation spot, I've turned Granite Falls into a spa venue!
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Simfan923 wrote: »

I just want to point out that in the survey it also said we'd "Bring the Weather home with you. Experience the warm days of summer or magical snowfall in your home town!"

Not jumping to any conclusions but when we had a leak like last year when Spooky Stuff was leaked we got it less than 2 months after the leak. Just saying it's possible that EP3 could possibly be a vacation EP with ancient location exploration (ice caves and jungle tombs)

Well if EP3 is vacations/seasons then I hope they include all 4 seasons, not just Winter and Summer.
  • Options
    I love the tropical worlds, and swimming in the sea would make my day along with being able to build proper beach front houses.

Must admit I would like another vacation spot, I've turned Granite Falls into a spa venue!

Glad I'm not the only one who did that XD. I ended up turning it into my own Hidden Springs like world.

Well if EP3 is vacations/seasons then I hope they include all 4 seasons, not just Winter and Summer.

I agree. I love winter but only having two seasons would be a little strange to see.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    littlearchitectlittlearchitect Posts: 277 Member
    edited August 2016
    Actually I do see some resemblances between the items in the first picture and items we got in Get Together - so it may not be all that new after all.
    tumblr_oa1vvxhhxb1v8k7elo3_1280.jpg
    See the benches with the cushions? Or the shape of the coffee table? And the chairs, they look a bit like the chairs in that image. And the mosaic siding in the pool, that's definitely something we got in GT.

I know it's not identical, but I can imagine that concept art to be the source for these items.

Could it be that they can't think of any new styles for the furniture and hence, they just refurbish the old ones? Because the pattern of one carpet from Backyard Stuff seems similar to that of Spa Day yoga mat. I could be wrong and I wish I am wrong. Btw I like your backyard. :)
    Post edited by littlearchitect on
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon__gif___fan_art__by_hazzaplumbob-dayfe38.gif
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Unless they allow us to swim in the oceans then this world will feel kind of meh to me.

Surely they would release swimming in the ocean in the pre patch and speaking of this I hope we have more animations then swimming and splashing.

I want chat interactions like the pool has plus if it s possible romantic interactions.
  • Options
    Callum2000Callum2000 Posts: 802 Member
    This looks so good 0_0
  • Options
    asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    I think it could be another "oops" leak. By it being pulled so fast, I assume it will be (or possibly become) future content. We will see in a few months... Also, I would honestly be surprised if we could swim at the beach. The only thing we can interact with waterwise is fishing ATM. I do like the concept art and would love it if we could run resorts/hotels as well. I guess we will have to see...
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Polyrhythm wrote: »
    Beach world will be kinda meh if we still can't swim in oceans.

It would be foolish of them not to make ocean swimmable
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    I do have a beach house but i don't want it to be like granite falls where its a destination world and i can only get there by going on vacation.
    i want to go there at will and potentially live/retire there. and hopefully they'll do the same for granite falls

Yes, it would be better if it is a home world with some premade houses and sims. But for the sims in other worlds, the beach world would make quite a nice place for vacation since we can freely travel all the worlds.

right.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    It's totally a leak, otherwise they wouldn't have deleted it straight away.

Even if it's already been used in-game it might have to be deleted. Concept artists probably need explicit permission to make any images public.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Wenzel wrote: »
    Things a 24-7 sunny game needs: MORE SUN!!!!

Gotta get that Vitamin D... otherwise y'all turn into vampires...... wait.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    TrimothTrimoth Posts: 418 Member
    If this weren't a leak I don't think it would have been taken down so swiftly. Also in the background new plants and the ocean looks nothing like the current worlds we have now. I'm excited I hope it is seasons and the world is liveable and not just a vacation spot!
    tumblr_np609wKvSy1ssn1m9o2_540.jpg

Origin id: trimoth

• Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    It looks really cool. I hope we can swim in the ocean and I hope they add lounge chairs
  • Options
    MissMaddy1021MissMaddy1021 Posts: 83 Member
    I just want cloud cover and rain without having to buy an expansion pack....
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    I want another world. I dont care how or what it is. I would be happy if they give us the option to replicate the current worlds we have now and give them a name.

I just need more space
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    littlearchitectlittlearchitect Posts: 277 Member
    I want another world. I dont care how or what it is. I would be happy if they give us the option to replicate the current worlds we have now and give them a name.

I just need more space

True dat B)
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon__gif___fan_art__by_hazzaplumbob-dayfe38.gif
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Wow! This hype train left the station really fast. I hope it can make the curve.
  • Options
    asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member

I just need more space

THIS!!!
  • Options
    I think it could be another "oops" leak. By it being pulled so fast, I assume it will be (or possibly become) future content. We will see in a few months... Also, I would honestly be surprised if we could swim at the beach. The only thing we can interact with waterwise is fishing ATM. I do like the concept art and would love it if we could run resorts/hotels as well. I guess we will have to see...

I won't be surprised if swimming in the ocean is patched in before the ep or gamepack this is coming with. They've had ocean swimming in TS2 and TS3. I don't think they'll have a problem adding it to TS4 though if they do I would hope they would unlock the ocean in Windenburg and Willowcreek for swimming and I also hope they'll make it to were we can swim in the rivers and lakes in New Crest,Willowcreek and Magnolia Promonade.
  • Options
    Trimoth wrote: »
    If this weren't a leak I don't think it would have been taken down so swiftly. Also in the background new plants and the ocean looks nothing like the current worlds we have now. I'm excited I hope it is seasons and the world is liveable and not just a vacation spot!

I want this location as a destination. If they patch in ocean swimming the ones in Windenburg and Willowcreek maybe opened.
  • Options

I just need more space

THIS!!!

I second. I'm out of space but maybe an extention of Oasis Springs like Newcrest is with Willowcreek and Magnolia Promanade.