Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Concept Art?

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Just found this from SimsVip.

24ecfv8.png

The styles of the objects look great and I really love the look of the outdoor shower. According to the picture, it could be a beach area with some outdoor objects. And I assume those from the right side are the interior design/structure of the bungalows? Please make it happen EA! I've been craving for a beach world...

That leak has been mainly forgotten about since the city life leak. I think this is the next Gamepack.
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I agree, I think it is a tropical vacation GP that comes maybe next quarter?
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    Either way it seems as though sims will be unable to swim in oceans at least for the time being. But I find it doubtful that they would add that in later.

They would have no problem adding that to a new world with oceans.

Well the tweet made it seem like it would be more trouble than it is worth.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    Just found this from SimsVip.

24ecfv8.png

The styles of the objects look great and I really love the look of the outdoor shower. According to the picture, it could be a beach area with some outdoor objects. And I assume those from the right side are the interior design/structure of the bungalows? Please make it happen EA! I've been craving for a beach world...

So have I.
  • Options
    blugar44blugar44 Posts: 229 Member
    I'm pretty sure this could be an upcoming destination GP because of all the billboards in CL hinting at travel (planes, beaches) as well as the fact that Grant said today in the livestream that inspirations for various packs have included the "West Indies/Caribbean".

• Options
    littlearchitectlittlearchitect Posts: 277 Member
    blugar44 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure this could be an upcoming destination GP because of all the billboards in CL hinting at travel (planes, beaches) as well as the fact that Grant said today in the livestream that inspirations for various packs have included the "West Indies/Caribbean".

Hope it's true. ;)
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon__gif___fan_art__by_hazzaplumbob-dayfe38.gif
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Hopefully this is the next game pack I see myself using all of this stuff natural colors huge windows and a glass roof just my style. Hopefully the world would be a little larger than Granite Falls at least the size of Newcrest with no hidden lots. Since its always summer I need activities like building sand castles volleyball and swimming in the ocean be a good time to introduce a lounge chair as well even though the picture does not show one.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    It's probably going to be a SP, or a GP with an exotic getaway. But I don't think this will be equal to a Beach pack with swimmable oceans and mermaids, that will come in an EP later on, I hope.
  • Options
    HarrisonHarrison Posts: 315 Member
    Ohh, that would be cool! We really need a vacation area other then granite falls, if we get three or four new areas, then this may become the best video game in history! (At least to me, please don't argue, we all have different opinions)
  • Options
    littlearchitectlittlearchitect Posts: 277 Member
    edited October 2017
    Sorry to bring this up again while people are excited and looking forward to Cats n Dogs. But I want a beach pack :s Hope 2018 will be the year my dream comes true.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon__gif___fan_art__by_hazzaplumbob-dayfe38.gif
  • Options
    Sorry to bring this up again while people are excited and looking forward to Cats n Dogs. But I want a beach pack :s Hope 2018 will be the year my dream comes true.

I want a beach pack to. This beautiful beach in Brindleton Bay won't even allow swimming but at the same time I love the beach in BB plus the lighthouse.
  • Options
    Make it happen. We need beaches!