Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Concept Art?

littlearchitectlittlearchitect Posts: 277 Member
Just found this from SimsVip.

24ecfv8.png

The styles of the objects look great and I really love the look of the outdoor shower. According to the picture, it could be a beach area with some outdoor objects. And I assume those from the right side are the interior design/structure of the bungalows? Please make it happen EA! I've been craving for a beach world...
ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon__gif___fan_art__by_hazzaplumbob-dayfe38.gif
Post edited by littlearchitect on

Comments

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I do have a beach house but i don't want it to be like granite falls where its a destination world and i can only get there by going on vacation.
    i want to go there at will and potentially live/retire there. and hopefully they'll do the same for granite falls
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member

24ecfv8.png

The styles of the objects look great. I really love the look of the outdoor shower. According to the picture, it could be a beach area with those outdoor objects. And I assume those from the right side are the interior design/structure of the bungalows? Please make it happen EA! I've been craving for a beach world...

It looks like a new world meaning it might be coming thru a patch but more likely EP 3 or Gamepack 4. I hope we see it this year.

24ecfv8.png

The styles of the objects look great. I really love the look of the outdoor shower. According to the picture, it could be a beach area with those outdoor objects. And I assume those from the right side are the interior design/structure of the bungalows? Please make it happen EA! I've been craving for a beach world...
    Polyrhythm wrote: »
    Beach world will be kinda meh if we still can't swim in oceans.

Most likely that will be added in the patch before the world releases.

• aelias24aelias24 Posts: 220 Member
    Cute!
    Real Life Is Never As Interesting As the SimswIiJK39.jpg
    If it's coming this year it makes since to release it as Expansion Pack 3 since that's still close to Summer. I'd rather we get it in an expansion pack so they can add more to it. Hopefully the Gamepack will be holiday themed..
  • littlearchitectlittlearchitect Posts: 277 Member
    Polyrhythm wrote: »
    Beach world will be kinda meh if we still can't swim in oceans.

It would be foolish of them not to make ocean swimmable
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    I do have a beach house but i don't want it to be like granite falls where its a destination world and i can only get there by going on vacation.
    i want to go there at will and potentially live/retire there. and hopefully they'll do the same for granite falls

Yes, it would be better if it is a home world with some premade houses and sims. But for the sims in other worlds, the beach world would make quite a nice place for vacation since we can freely travel all the worlds.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon__gif___fan_art__by_hazzaplumbob-dayfe38.gif
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    After too much coffee at the café in Windenburg, maybe our sims could swim home to the island.
  • DcD2510DcD2510 Posts: 646 Member
    I don't think that it is EP 3 but maybe gp4
    It was just removed from his portfolio. I still think this will happen.
  • emyprice95emyprice95 Posts: 344 Member
    edited August 2016
    @catloverplayer I think perhaps we have witnessed a leak. :wink:

If it's concept art for EP3, then I'm crossing my fingers for Seasons! :smiley: (I would still prefer the Generations EP described in the August 2015 survey, but Seasons would be cool as well! It's my second choice for next EP)

I guess we'll see at the start of October if we're getting an EP in that quarter, and if so, whether that concept art had anything to do with it. :blush:
    I'm a CC Creator and family player that is super hyped that toddlers are back! :smiley:

My simblr is Emy the Gamer
    emyprice95 wrote: »
    @catloverplayer I think perhaps we have witnessed a leak. :wink:

If it's concept art for EP3, then I'm crossing my fingers for Seasons! :smiley: (I would still prefer the Generations EP described in the August 2015 survey, but Seasons would be cool as well! It's my second choice for next EP)

I guess we'll see at the start of October if we're getting an EP in that quarter, and if so, whether that concept art had anything to do with it. :blush:

Yes I think it's a leak as well.
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited August 2016
    Not that impressed to be honest if it has anything to do with EP3. Couldn't care less about a ''tropical world'' at the moment.

Sunlit Tides was my favorite store world in The Sims 3, but that also means that the theme of the next EP probably isn't something related to Generations or Family play.

The only thing I really do like in the concept art are the interior designs with the wooden frames. I hope we will finally get some roof windows too with it.

And I don't see why this has anything to do with Seasons. Makes no sense. I'd rather think it is more something like vacation or whatever.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    Actually I do see some resemblances between the items in the first picture and items we got in Get Together - so it may not be all that new after all.
    tumblr_oa1vvxhhxb1v8k7elo3_1280.jpg
    See the benches with the cushions? Or the shape of the coffee table? And the chairs, they look a bit like the chairs in that image. And the mosaic siding in the pool, that's definitely something we got in GT.

I know it's not identical, but I can imagine that concept art to be the source for these items.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
    Actually I do see some resemblances between the items in the first picture and items we got in Get Together - so it may not be all that new after all.
    See the benches with the cushions? Or the shape of the coffee table? And the chairs, they look a bit like the chairs in that image. And the mosaic siding in the pool, that's definitely something we got in GT.

I know it's not identical, but I can imagine that concept art to be the source for these items.

What about the seashells on the table and ocean seems to indicate a new world. Also the outdoor shower is new and isn't the same one we have in outdoor retreat.
  • emyprice95emyprice95 Posts: 344 Member

You make a good point. :blush:
    I'm a CC Creator and family player that is super hyped that toddlers are back! :smiley:

My simblr is Emy the Gamer
    @catloverplayer The whole point about concept art is that it's an idea, things can change, things get scrapped. Besides, have we ever seen concept art of future content? I think we've only ever seen concept art of things we already have or things that officially got scrapped.
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    There was the leak of Spooky Stuff that got removed quickly and look what happened, we got it. They wouldn't remove things if it didn't have something to do with the product they can't talk about until its basically release time otherwise they get in trouble. I'd be happy to see a Sunlit Tides or Isla Paradiso (though hopefully no major routing problems o:)).
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    And I don't see why this has anything to do with Seasons. Makes no sense. I'd rather think it is more something like vacation or whatever.

It's because people think we will get seasons limited to certain neighborhoods ( a snowy one, a plum one, etc. )

I honestly don't want that and think it's probably doable for them to have actual seasonal changes effecting all neighborhoods.
    SimGuruDaniel (?) I think answered on twitter that there's nothing preventing them from adding seasons to the game, so I'm hopeful.

That would be a terrible idea, and a deal breaker for me. The only thing I am waiting for is the next EP, if that's something underwhelming again, Im done. Glad there are some games coming out soon I am interested in. (Watch Dogs 2 for example).
    @Yoko2112 I guess we all have our own ideas and theories, I was merely pointing out that it could be items that are in Get Together.

However there is one thing you've got wrong.
    The mosaic siding in the pool has always been there, you can even see it in your picture. It's the standard pool wall texture.

It's in the pool in my picture because I used the wall pattern from Get Together on the pool wall (middle and right in the image below). The one from the basegame, the standard one, looks different (left).
    dfYYWYx.jpg
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    It's totally a leak, otherwise they wouldn't have deleted it straight away.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.