Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hidden Features (Not in the patch notes)

14567810...Next

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    Beanfoot wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    They changed the thumbnails for the half wall trims which is awesome cuz I couldn't tell them apart before!! :joy:
    RHU1hoa.png

True! You keep pointing out things that drove me crazy but I couldn't remember, lol

Haha, no prob. I just have a photographic memory so anything that seems off, I am 95% sure that they have changed it. :P
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    Raven_Cat wrote: »
    I just had a lesbian sims wedding and neither of the wedding dresses were white. One was a pale blue/gray and the other was red. Yes, I did do the actual social event wedding. Has that always been a thing? Because I've only ever seen the wedding dress be in white

I think so, I think there's always been a few colour options for wedding dresses. I've just never ended up having my Sim change into anything but a white dress. Maybe it just randomizes better now?

I think I've gotten the blue/gray one more often than not, as well as maybe an off-white one. I have gotten white maybe once or twice, so I think it is random. I've been playing steadily for about the past 2-3 months and it's always been that way for me.
  • Options
    Maylee2Maylee2 Posts: 179 Member
    edited June 2016
    Family info box updated
    XXRQI5C.png?1

Hey, what's up with the "taller" children? I have never seen nothing like that before. Not sure if the adult was shrinked (possibly because of height slider working on older sims, there is no way an adult sim could get that small) or the children miraculous grew of the actual size of an 12/13-year-old. Cough couch preteens cough cough. I gonna canon preteens as being this tall (Them being 162.5 cm and adults being 183 cm) @SimGuruDrake right?
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Update: I think we now know why at least a couple of these items weren't in the patch notes! ;)

FHwO87a.png

Much love to Meatball!

They came with Dine Out though, not in the patch, so they wouldn't be in the patch notes anyway.
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    @Maylee2 Hmm, did they not used to look that tall?
  • Options
    Simanite wrote: »
    @Maylee2 Hmm, did they not used to look that tall?

Nope. Weren't they like 4'0-4'3? They looked over 5'0.
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I just went into My game to check for the height's on the Teen's to Young Adult's, and the char I had was the same height, I saw no changes between those 2, and the kid's look to be the same size as well, so I am not going to get My hope's up, nope.
  • Options
    I just went into My game to check for the height's on the Teen's to Young Adult's, and the char I had was the same height, I saw no changes between those 2, and the kid's look to be the same size as well, so I am not going to get My hope's up, nope.

In some images such as renders, kids will look smaller. It's weird.
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Maylee2 wrote: »

In some images such as renders, kids will look smaller. It's weird.

Mine all look the same to me, no change in my game for them, glad other's can see a change though.
  • Options
    LarLynJLarLynJ Posts: 353 Member
    Maylee2 wrote: »
    Family info box updated
    XXRQI5C.png?1

Hey, what's up with the "taller" children? I have never seen nothing like that before. Not sure if the adult was shrinked (possibly because of height slider working on older sims, there is no way an adult sim could get that small) or the children miraculous grew of the actual size of an 12/13-year-old. Cough couch preteens cough cough. I gonna canon preteens as being this tall (Them being 162.5 cm and adults being 183 cm) @SimGuruDrake right?

I don't use the height slider.