Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

June Game Patch

Since they normally would have released a new game patch by now, and notes to go along with it. And I haven't seen any of those yet, I'm taking it as a sign that there's no game patch to be released today. This is only a speculation, since there has been no official word on this either way.

Comments

• Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    They are releasing two packs and two patches next month.

Just consider those to be your may content
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    I'm expecting a little patch Thursday 02/06/2016. There is just a week to go before the new pack coming out Tuesday 07/06/2016. There is always a patch before a pack to add some little features in the game before hand.
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • Options
    More_MooreMore_Moore Posts: 408 Member
    I'm expecting a little patch Thursday 02/06/2016. There is just a week to go before the new pack coming out Tuesday 07/06/2016. There is always a patch before a pack to add some little features in the game before hand.

Yes, apparently patches come out Thursday/Friday and before Game Packs. So likely tomorrow or next day.
    Simmer since day one. Owns every Expansion and extras. Even the console games. XD

Feel free to chat me (I like games/RPGs, game dev, and animu/anime)
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    I think it's too early to call for a patch. I think it might be the week after next week, as the arrival of the new GP comes along next week and the week after would be on time for the regular monthly patch. After spending a week with the GP, they could also get community feedback if there are any conflicting bugs that affect other peoples games.
  • Options
    GleestickyGleesticky Posts: 508 Member
    I think we'll get a patch tomorrow since Dine Out is released next Tuesday.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Cement wrote: »
    I think it's too early to call for a patch. I think it might be the week after next week, as the arrival of the new GP comes along next week and the week after would be on time for the regular monthly patch. After spending a week with the GP, they could also get community feedback if there are any conflicting bugs that affect other peoples games.
    That would not be practical if the next game patch which is this one coming has something it for Dine Out. Like the lightning effect that was shown in the Dine Out trailer for instance. In order to have that effect in Dine Out when it drops this Tuesday. Then they would need to release that game patch on or sometime before this Tuesday.
    Like BenjaminBankss, and More_Moore have said above, [ The next game patch is likely coming tomorrow or on Friday ]. And I'm agreeing with them both, since I have not seen anything that indicates that the next patch is releasing today, or even next week or next month. ;)

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    lol, I imagine we will get the patch when they release it! It's not that big of a deal.
  • Options
    ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member

Patches are necessary before the release of new packs for Sims 4 because that's how they add the resources for the new packs in. So it will be before Dining Out, probably tomorrow based on their history.
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • Options
    fullspiral wrote: »
    lol, I imagine we will get the patch when they release it! It's not that big of a deal.
    It is if that patch has something in it for the next Pack. That's why they generally get released just before or on the day that the Pack drops.

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    It is if that patch has something in it for the next Pack. That's why they generally get released just before or on the day that the Pack drops.

Exactly. So we know we have a patch coming before next Tuesday. That's enough to know I figure.
  • Options
    SimulanceSimulance Posts: 313 Member
    edited June 2016
    It's coming tomorrow or Friday:
    I didn't mention the date for the patch because I thought it was obvious since patches happen the Thursday/Friday before a pack release

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14865928/#Comment_14865928
  • Options

Exactly. So we know we have a patch coming before next Tuesday. That's enough to know I figure.
    It certainly is, but apparently some of us still don't see it that way. They apparently still see it as that the game patches still get released when ever, regardless of what's in them. ;)

• Options
    Simulance wrote: »
    It's coming tomorrow or Friday:
    I didn't mention the date for the patch because I thought it was obvious since patches happen the Thursday/Friday before a pack release

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14865928/#Comment_14865928
    Awesome! Thank You for sharing that Simulance! ;)o:)

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,397 Member
    Since they normally would have released a new game patch by now, and notes to go along with it. And I haven't seen any of those yet, I'm taking it as a sign that there's no game patch to be released today. This is only a speculation, since there has been no official word on this either way.

Patch is dropping tomorrow.
  • Options

Patch has to come out before gamepack and GP is out Tuesday so Tomorrow or Friday at latest. I doubt it would be Friday because of the Live Broadcast.
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Is this patch the one that features the new graphics?
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    The patch isn't really the question we know it's out this week. The question is when the Launch Trailer which is the final trailer will be out.
  • Options
    DivineHysteriaDivineHysteria Posts: 732 Member
    edited June 2016
    Tomorrow most likely for the patch.
    xo0yscju
  • Options
    Patch released on Thursday, Friday, Monday or Tuesday :p

It will be Tomorrow unless something goes wrong then Friday at latest.
  • Options
    Ciarassims wrote: »
    If you mean the new lighting effect that was shown in the Dine Out trailer? Then yes! ;)o:)

• Options
    The patch isn't really the question we know it's out this week. The question is when the Launch Trailer which is the final trailer will be out.
    I'm guessing Tuesday, just shortly before the Pack drops.

• Options
    SimulanceSimulance Posts: 313 Member
    If you mean the new lighting effect that was shown in the Dine Out trailer? Then yes! ;)o:)

Ugh I hope so. :cookie:
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Simulance wrote: »

Ugh I hope so. :cookie:
    It's said that that's in this game patch that's coming next. I'm pretty certain that it was CLP who had shared that about what was all in this game patch.

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top