The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gorgeous game generated townies actually exist?

Comments

• Options
    aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    I saw this townie and needed to take a picture because not only was she quite pretty but she also had an outfit that looked.. normal.

59117232f8b54e78aede22d7b5e36b1c.png
  • Options
    CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    Hey guys, these are some FINE looking townies. Maybe we can put some in the gallery to share. Try using #ggt #ggtownie. And maybe also add some interesting looking ones, we shouldn't judge all townies by their outward appearances.
  • Options
    aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Another game-generated townie.. her facial structure was left completely unchanged. Her name is Candice Jamison.

afce17d725af4d299079246522ef0e4b.png

2e337602d8f0482ead5244dbc0a627e7.png

• Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I sent my alien sim to join a club, and while she was trying to get friendly with the club leader, this dish walked up.
    05-31-16_3-19-06nbspPM_zpsze0qfkwe.png
    now I had only just gone through my not in world sims and deleted a lot of them, elders single mums with babies. and he wasn't there. so his brand new. I think I'll go play him.
  • Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    I posted a a screenshot of an attractive nurse who were at the hospital one time. I just can't find it for some reason D; But please keep posting pictures *-* I'm so in love with all those sims <3
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,169 Member
    Simulance wrote: »
    Gorgeous is a slight exaggeration, dear. :wink:

It's all subjective. :)
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,182 Member
    I don't often pay much attention to my townies, I frequently delete all of them (I've added more than enough Sims to populate my worlds, and I don't want aliens wandering around). But I did at some point run into Iris.
    This is where I first ran into her, she was a mixologist at the Narwhal (and yes, that's Eliza cheating on Bob with Don).
    tumblr_inline_o39u75ItVL1u21s2l_1280.jpg
    14981sj.png
    I liked her so much I made her part of my story...
    tumblr_inline_o3ib4gHAxB1u21s2l_1280.jpg
    And because she had the grilled cheese aspiration, just like Bob, I moved her in with him (after Eliza died by overheating).
    tumblr_inline_o4emkz4dTw1u21s2l_1280.jpg
    And she also had a roommate, called Cadence, who I pretend is her cousin.
    tumblr_o7upfyVIKK1v8k7elo5_1280.jpg
    And I've uploaded both of them to the Gallery. I did give them a makeover in terms of clothes, hairstyle and make-up, but all genetic features are untouched.
    tumblr_o7upfyVIKK1v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o7upfyVIKK1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o7upfyVIKK1v8k7elo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o7upfyVIKK1v8k7elo3_1280.jpg
    You can download them here: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/40228925244011E680605741EAA0026A
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    Here are some of my teen's homework club friends. I've just put them on the gallery under #ggt #ggtownie and #townie

Aarav McQueen
    05-31-16_8-24-11nbspAM_zpsvjafzaie.png

Dante Schultz
    04e65c07-11d8-4e46-ab84-f5d4764d9e0f_zpslf5mo60b.png

Noel Rainey. He's insane and a slob, but nobody's perfect
    05-31-16_8-41-25nbspAM_zps4wjnu2gn.png
  • Options
    CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    edited May 2016
    I haven't noticed any ugly npc's in my game and they have all been dressed well. everything matching or I would say 99% of them. here are a few at the coffee shop
    Lola Powers the dark haired on is the npc the redhead is my sim making the awful face lol
    05-31-16_12-58-59nbspPM_zps96zpkhph.png
    Gary Allison
    05-31-16_12-56-27nbspPM_zpstgyokxqm.png
    Barista Leslie Jacobson
    05-31-16_12-57-10nbspPM_zps3vb9c6l8.png

P.S while they aren't gorgeous they aren't ugly imo.. and I have seen nicer looking ones in game just never took pictures of them. I have noticed that my sims seem to be gaining a lot of weight without over eating
  • Options
    I suppose this family is in everyone's game but I thought he is really cute
    Barrett Villareal
    05-31-16_2-04-59nbspPM_zpsfqoofmed.png
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    edited May 2016
    My sim's wife was a townie! Elizabeth Zavala I don't care what anyone says: She's cute and my sim thought so too. Told her a dirty joke at the bar and she actually laughed at it. Even matched some of her traits! I swears the game knew what my sim was looking for in a woman! :heart:

UcwkE7N.png

DgfD5Qy.png

veBmOMI.png

D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member
    edited May 2016
    I sent my alien sim to join a club, and while she was trying to get friendly with the club leader, this dish walked up.
    now I had only just gone through my not in world sims and deleted a lot of them, elders single mums with babies. and he wasn't there. so his brand new. I think I'll go play him.

<3 hot
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    foussi wrote: »

<3 hot

ew not so much lol
    the face is okay but the body... no
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,169 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »

<3 hot

ew not so much lol
    Like I said before in this thread, beauty and... hotness... is subjective, what may not be attractive to one person, could be attractive to another.
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Omri147 wrote: »
    Simpkin wrote: »

<3 hot

ew not so much lol
    Like I said before in this thread, beauty and... hotness... is subjective, what may not be attractive to one person, could be attractive to another.

that's cool. I just said my opinion. The pic of the sim I posted myself I like. But I made her "ugly" myself when playing her cause I made her a bodybuilder. Gross.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    its a good thing we don't all like the same thing .. personally I don't care for all those muscles but that's just my taste.. I don't like it in men or women especially women.
  • Options
    madokamadoka Posts: 277 Member
    I love seeing everyone's townies. Beauty is subjective but I think it's mesmerizing to see what others personally find beautiful or attractive. Beautiful doesn't always mean having to look like a model either, and I love seeing some of these townies who look like they could be normal real life individuals.
    tumblr_n44s6oo9G21qztgoio1_500.gif
    Find my Legacy family tree here
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    My hunky gardener. I changed his beard color, I don't like light colored beards...

awug6a.png

Haha thats funny. reminds of a swedish beard model xD
  • Options
    RubyxAngelRubyxAngel Posts: 333 Member
    Simulance wrote: »
    RubyxAngel wrote: »
    The is probably a silly question, but What actually is a 'Townie'?

I have never heard the phrase used before in real life, I have only heard it on the Sims.

Does it mean Sims that are create by EA and put in the game? If so why are called 'Townie' as its a strange name to call them.

Townies are the Sims that are generated by the game to fulfil roles like jobs or to just walk around the neighbourhood. They aren't the Sims pre-made in the worlds already (such as the Goths), the game just continually generates them as you play. An example would be if you hired a gardener or repairman, they'd be a townie just generated for that role. Usually they have very generic faces and clothing that doesn't match. I believe they're called townies because they just wander around town.

Thanks for explaining that, so a 'Townie' is a Sim who is generated automatically by the game to walk around town or work. Okay now the name makes more sense :smile:
  • Options
    gabriellegabrielle Posts: 260 Member
    Usually the townies in my game are hideous, but when I game across this one (her name is Brandie Burrows), I had my sim marry her! All I did was change her outfit and give her some makeup!

1zx4l55.png
    tumblr_mn9sw7o3jo1r0f8vho1_500.gif
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    One of mine, Kira Gunter! Not edited at all :).

zrmvBcY.png

I ended up changing/adding outfits for her. But, I think she looks really nice.
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited June 2016
    I feel like I've gotten really luck in this concern I always have really nice looking/or unique looking townies crop up in my games. My favorite thing to do is save them and find something to do with them at a later date.

My current Legacy Founder was actually a randomly generated townie that I found in an earlier save that I liked enough to save for a later time.
    ejsciu.jpg
    This is him from my current game but everything about him looks/clothing wise (and his traits as well) is original to how I found him in that previous save. The only thing I changed about him prior to using him for this save was to change him from an Adult to YA.
    The girl in pink is his wife and was a randomly generated townie found in this game. She was a nice find too though she's post-makeover here (though I just gave her less frumpy clothing, different hair and some light make-up).

mwcw93.jpg
    2sb677s.jpg
    A couple more of Elmer now sporting the Waldo-inspired outfit I've given him recently in my game lol.

2uqhxtz.jpg
    And this is one is a mailman in another of my saves. I think I may have saved him but I'm not sure. He was mean to my Sim so I may have written him off in terms of saving him even though he's pretty (what can I say I'm petty like that lol).

I have several other "rescues" from the game that are sitting in my library waiting for the right moment to be used in something. I will try to take some pictures of them the next time I'm in-game/in-library.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    buzz_infamousbuzz_infamous Posts: 814 Member
    that look ;) i mean the girl of course :p

16.06.2016_21-37-55_zps4v2areia.png
    Origin ID: minimalcanary
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    My hunky gardener. I changed his beard color, I don't like light colored beards...

awug6a.png

Oooooo.... <3
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    bionicdessertsbionicdesserts Posts: 320 Member
    I only changed his clothes and added the tattoo and body hair. To me he looks like a hotter version of Frank from How To Get Away With Murder.
    2n8whfc.jpg