Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gorgeous game generated townies actually exist?

I always go through the randomly generated townies and either delete the ones I don't like in my game (all the single moms who weirdly have the same body shape, all the elders, etc) but sometimes I like to TRY to give some of them makeovers. Since most of these sims are extremely unappealing to my taste it requires the use of cas.fulleditmode for me to feel satisfied with their look...

HOWEVER, I found this gem in manage households and decided to give her a makeover. She is one of the most gorgeous randomly generated townies I have ever come across in my game. No cheating was done to give her a makeover and her build, face structure, skin color, and eye color are all how they were generated. The only things I changed were hair (love the afro on her), eyebrows, makeup, and clothing.

xWzXqSF.png
1tabOtZ.png
GAQpxjg.png

I'd love to see other attractive townies from others. Whether you've barely changed them or changed a lot about me, I always found the game generated townies interesting and sometimes amusing!
tumblr_n44s6oo9G21qztgoio1_500.gif
Find my Legacy family tree here

Comments

• Options
    Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    She is no butterface.
  • Options
    NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    To me it feels like all of the disguised alien sims are really good looking, its how I spot them in my game even though I cant tell in CAS. They just all seem to have really proportionate features and dress a little bit better (and in my game most seem to hate children haha)
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim
  • Options
    DivineHysteriaDivineHysteria Posts: 732 Member
    LOL, I played my game for the first time in 2 weeks and saw some pretty cute townies.
    I usually have to edit them in CAS though.
    xo0yscju
  • Options
    madokamadoka Posts: 277 Member
    Nectere wrote: »
    To me it feels like all of the disguised alien sims are really good looking, its how I spot them in my game even though I cant tell in CAS. They just all seem to have really proportionate features and dress a little bit better (and in my game most seem to hate children haha)

For some reason I rarely have disguised aliens, but tons of aliens in their natural alien form to the point I have to go through and delete some of them, lol. My town ends up looking like it's another planet sometimes.
  • Options
    taigoesrawrtaigoesrawr Posts: 812 Member
    edited May 2016
    03_08_16_8_11_49_PM.jpg

her name was "Cassidy" and she was a sim created to be a yoga instructor I believe. :) (or atleast that's where I first ran into her so that's what I'm assuming)

good-looking game generated sims are possible but very very rare ><''
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,169 Member
    edited May 2016
    In a Previous save of mine, I've had this lovely lady, who of course I've married off to my sim! :p
    09-26-15_4-31-28nbspPM_zpsy8vvbwgd.png
    It's the only picture I have of her, I need to remember which save is she in...
    I didn't even change her hair and clothes, which I kinda like, and only added her necklace (Though they do look quite conservative, but in a cute way...) :sweat_smile:
    Post edited by Omri147 on
  • Options
    My hunky gardener. I changed his beard color, I don't like light colored beards...

awug6a.png

I wish my gardeners in game looked like that!
    I agree on the beard color thing. I don't like light colored beards or eyebrows.
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    I have many gorgeous game generated townies. All you need to do is disable cc random generation.
    I find this game to generate many good looking sims
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,663 Member
    I find that the female townies are all relatively good-looking in my game. I rarely get attractive males, though. :/
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    Audio_5urfAudio_5urf Posts: 655 Member
    --

Meet Eva Peterson!
    She was originally a mail-woman npc!
    Well, she caught my eye in the household management when I needed a quick sim to make-over and fill a spot. She was already cute, just needed to shrink her hip a bit, and new clothes.
    Now Eva is on top of the world!
    She's a very highly accomplished master mixologist sipping on her own special drink recipe in her very own hot tub!

05-26-16_1-53-46nbspAM_zpsoshbrjza.png
    Lets make The Sims 4 great again!
    -- Origin ID: Audio5urf --
    Feel free to add me, and check out my gallery shenanigans.
  • Options
    I have many gorgeous game generated townies. All you need to do is disable cc random generation.
    I find this game to generate many good looking sims

I wish I could say the same. I don't use CC at all so I don't have problems with weird CC showing up on random townies but I do have a bunch of poorly dressed townies. And I get a bunch of ones who look like copies of each other almost which just bugs me.
  • Options
    Aine wrote: »
    Here's Douglas Milligan - he's a game generated sim. I only changed the hair and skin. <3

3FXmsW3.png

Here he is with his bae.

KEoRJiI.png

I'd love if my game generated more handsome sims like him! Lucky one you got there. o:)
  • Options
    SimulanceSimulance Posts: 313 Member
    Gorgeous is a slight exaggeration, dear. :wink:
  • Options
    RubyxAngelRubyxAngel Posts: 333 Member
    The is probably a silly question, but What actually is a 'Townie'?

I have never heard the phrase used before in real life, I have only heard it on the Sims.

Does it mean Sims that are create by EA and put in the game? If so why are called 'Townie' as its a strange name to call them.
  • Options
    SimulanceSimulance Posts: 313 Member
    edited May 2016
    RubyxAngel wrote: »
    The is probably a silly question, but What actually is a 'Townie'?

I have never heard the phrase used before in real life, I have only heard it on the Sims.

Does it mean Sims that are create by EA and put in the game? If so why are called 'Townie' as its a strange name to call them.

Townies are the Sims that are generated by the game to fulfil roles like jobs or to just walk around the neighbourhood. They aren't the Sims pre-made in the worlds already (such as the Goths), the game just continually generates them as you play. An example would be if you hired a gardener or repairman, they'd be a townie just generated for that role. Usually they have very generic faces and clothing that doesn't match. I believe they're called townies because they just wander around town.
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,044 Member
    madoka wrote: »
    Aine wrote: »
    Here's Douglas Milligan - he's a game generated sim. I only changed the hair and skin. <3

3FXmsW3.png

Here he is with his bae.

KEoRJiI.png

I'd love if my game generated more handsome sims like him! Lucky one you got there. o:)

I know, when I first saw him, I was like ooh mama mia! ;) He's the most handsome sim I've ever seen. ;) Ofcourse I saved him to my library - he will forever be miiinnne. :D
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 7,020 Member
    Ii don't do the picture Thing here on the forums, but I have made over most of my townies. I do not use full edit mode, I just make over their clothes, hair and makeup. Some townies that are just too weird I delete. But surprisingly many of them are quite acceptable. If you would care to see the townies they are under SheriSim in the gallery, or I also usually add #SheriSim and #SheriSim57.
  • Options
    foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member
    My sims generated once a hot postman (dont have a picture right now), i saved him from being culled.
    He has yellow eyes, blond short hair and extreme good genetics.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I found this sim in my game:

12-18-15_10-44-21nbspPM_zpsficbli2a.png

and re-did her hair and clothing to this:

12-18-15_10-43-13nbspPM_zpslabjy0jn.png

and this is her daughter:

12-18-15_10-43-04nbspPM_zpsibjjkt4n.png

I didn't alter their looks through CASfulledit at all. Just their clothes and hair.

I found them both beautiful enough to put in a house for future use in my game. She's one of those single mothers with a teenage daughter and young son.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,552 Member
    I don't visit Oasis Springs much, but I had planted a sim there because I was running out of space.
    I sent him to a bar where the game had generated a mixologist.
    This is copied over from my simming moments thread, so it goes into detail.

What's with the look, Edgar?
    12-07-15_11-41-29nbspAM.png

:o Oh! She's stunning.
    I want her for my group of sims.
    12-07-15_11-41-19nbspAM.png

Alexus Pritchard
    Since Olivia is in this big house alone, it seemed like a perfect situation for a roommate.
    Her name is Alexus Pritchard. I would later find out she has a teenage son. I aged him up and kicked him out. I don't feel bad. He looked virtually the same as a young adult as he did as a teen. I am sure he will get along fine with Johnny Zest. Meanwhile mom will be going back in time with a youth potion.
    12-20-15_8-42-42nbspAM.png

Alexus will stick with Mixology as a career.
    Which is fine with Olivia as she gets to try out all the drinks she has to make.
    12-20-15_8-51-46nbspAM.png

The following morning Olivia had her after breakfast cocktail waiting for her.
    12-20-15_12-15-26nbspPM.png

Alexus is a level 7 mixologist already.
    12-20-15_12-18-41nbspPM.png

I believe this is the start of a beautiful friendship.
    12-20-15_12-20-03nbspPM.png

So I really like Alexus and I am glad I added her to my group of sims.
    02-24-16_9-35-33nbspAM.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    4_80.png
    Elliana Mathews

She's my all time favourite townie. I just changed her hair colour and style.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,406 Member

I've had a couple :)

griTwa4.png

After changing her hair and make up

lgMiTn9.png

I only changed her hair and make up. I forgot to take a before screen shot.

Dxa9YNA.png

I thought this one was really pretty as well

zem0il8.png
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png