Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    @Becka28 I enjoyed that a lot. Dive Club is hilarious. And I have been wondering for some time if grief does indeed make sims eat extra? When Geeta Rasoya died, I had Raj prepare a big spread for the friends. Because he's Raj, not because I thought the friends would pig out. But they did.

@SimCrazy Edith Oddball is awesome! What are the rest of the family like?

@Keidra It looks great! I do love the courtyard oasis/spanish architectural blend.
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    @Becka28 I'm really enjoying your update. I haven't been physically able to do much today (my body felt like it was hit by a truck and all my muscles hurt too much. I also have a headache from my sinuses and hitting my head the other day. I'm a bit clumsy.) I'm happy to follow some familiar updates when I'm finally out of bed.

Anyways, I love the story behind your vampire ghost, and I admit that I didn't know Angel Fish were that rare. Dylan and Zeph have an easy time catching them, and I sold them without much thought. Their aquatic lure must help a lot.

As for the vet, I've deleted most of the sims in my game, and just wait until I show everyone the screenshots of who has shown up as potential vets instead of people who could do the job well. I haven't even gotten Delgato as an option. Anyways, I did notice that sims that bring their pet into the clinic have a higher chance of showing up. I gave my vets pets and had one show up so far. However, it's still taking a while.

Because I only want Vampires, Elementals, and Merfolk to be immortal, I did turn my vets into merfolk. They would be great if they would just show up already.

• Options
    edited August 2021
    On a side note, I'll have Zeph manipulate time and give this rotation more time. I haven't been able to get screenshots for Alen's story because of how long it is taking to get the vets I want. But, I'm the stubborn type that doesn't know when to give up. I will find a way even if I have to delete every single sim from my game and add them back later.

Edit: In case anyone is wondering, I feel like Seasons help to give the game a flow of time, and Zeph is a handy sim that can instantly upgrade anything. He has a weather machine that lets him change the seasons and consequently influence time.
  • Options
    The Landfill lot challenge broke my save... There is now a refrigerator outside the lot that can't be removed... I'm going to restart my save and set everything back up. This will take a while because I need to save all the sims relevant to my stories to the gallery and all the builds I made. I don't know if I have the energy for this, but I did most of the work already.

A new save means that all the relationships and sentiments will be reset. But, I know from experience that certain behaviors will be preserved. My biggest concern is the unique dynamic with Cecilia and Jack. It will be interesting to see what happens with them in the new save, and given that I was giving Cecilia a chance to sort herself out, this will be a great test of her compatibility with Jack.

And for those who might be wondering, I want Alen to be a single sim, possibly Ace without an interest in romantic relationships.
  • Options
    EnchantingdustEnchantingdust Posts: 157 Member
    @Becka28 Thank you for the feedback :) I'm even more impatient to discover it now!
  • Options
    Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    I forgot to say, Nikoline's story isn't strictly a Legacy Challenge. So, no, I'm not really keeping tabs for points. The reason she ended up with an empty lot was that I wanted to pattern her story with Luise's for a little bit. It's simply "for the lulz" because I think as family, they're probably both gullible and have a habit of getting suckered into questionable purchases. It still follows some of the rules loosely though, such as no cheats and no reloads after bad consequences. :D
    yIisU3C.png
    The days and weeks became monotonous. Nikoline found nothing, no leads on her missing cousin, or anything that vampire was talking about.

4c1625J.png
    To keep herself from falling into despair, she participated in mundane events, all while keeping her information network well-managed. As much as she hated being around people and putting her game face on, was there really any other way aside from being creepy and stalking the socmed profiles of strangers on the off chance of finding a lead?

zusKpUR.png
    On a whim, Nikoline decided to visit a wishing well based on some rumors she'd heard. It's not that she believed their omniscience, but she does have some vague memories of wishing wells back where she came from. Some prudish old lady crawling out of the reservoir, a heavy bag of money falling from the sky that killed her uncle, a bunch of thugs popping out of nowhere and beating up another uncle...

Yeah, her family history has bad experience with wishing wells...

KNyC5cd.png
    Too late to turn back now though. She might be able to find something out, so she was willing to take that risk.

f1UCttB.png
    "Please, tell me where my cousin is. Without her, her twin brother has been...different, and we haven't had peace of mind since we couldn't even find a bone or fabric. Is she really dead? Is she alive? Can I get to her?"

E9VHyUw.png
    The well lit up, and an old, almost ancient, sounding voice reverberated around.

hJ3UtkF.png
    "The answers thou seeks, knowledge forsaken even mine. To thee who desire to find long lost blood..."

c0KVWlr.png
    "...thou shalt find answers from holders of the arcane arts. To the old country thou must go, and pray to the Watcher that luck may be with thee."

zc9YgUe.png
    One red eye flight and four prohibitively expensive bus rides later, Nikoline found herself in the village of Finchwick. Frustrated, she let out a sigh and grumbled, "where on earth am I supposed to find a magic-user?"

C7nPRaq.png
    "Uh...there's one sitting right beside you, and has really good hearing, while you're at it."

iUzpbKV.png
    "It's weird to eavesdrop in conversations, you know."

"Like it isn't weird talking to yourself?"

Nikoline raised an eyebrow at that remark and retorted, "and being a magic-user isn't?"

A beat of silence, and then some laughter. The stranger introduced herself as L, and while Nikoline would've put on her game face right away, she let her guard relax a bit around this newfound acquaintance.

That's all for now.
  • Options
    Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Smith: Now for the second half...

Jill has a number of interesting friends, like Boruto (Naruto).
    08-27-21-11-25-18-PM.png

Now little Pluto has grown up into a child and is prone to nightmares.
    08-28-21-9-58-28-PM.png

I'm not sure why Doc Brown isn't wearing a shirt here (Back to the Future). Just thought I'd add that.
    08-30-21-9-53-46-PM.png

Here's Jenny with the family's newest child, Neptune.
    08-30-21-10-13-59-PM.png

Now that Jill is a teenager, I thought I'd give her some custom content hair and make up. When I come back to this family, I plan to pair her with Boruto.
    08-30-21-10-32-38-PM.png

• Options
    @Becka28 I think I discovered the secret to making vets.

1. They can't have maxed skills.

Level 4 Vet and Level 5 in Handiness and Charisma are the max possible if you want them to show up.

2. They can't be played households.

But, you can move them to the played household after they are hired.

3. Giving them a pet increases the chances of them becoming customers and consequently increases the chances of them being available for hire.

4. Allowing new customers will generate new sims you can later delete until the sim you want shows up.

Every new customer refreshes who is available for hire, and every customer that is later deleted increases the chance of the desired sim to show up.
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    This next update is a couple of days of screenshots because I didn't play for very long on one of those days.

It was the weekend. Willow and Elias ate some fruit salad that Willow made.
    uFvGW2Q.png

Willow had to give a chocolate pie to Rahul, so she had Elias make one and then invited Rahul over to give it to him
    y8vDUXb.png
    Willow and Rahul sat on the porch and talked for a long time. I think I'm going to have them date but I didn't get to that before I finished this rotation.
    DpHlnq8.png

Sage has gotten into gardening. He has the Freelance Botanist aspiration so it makes sense. He's probably going to major in biology at university so he can be in the botanist branch of the gardener career.
    MKziLVr.png

Later that day, the Mullers headed to Finchwick so Elias and Knox could meet their first grandson and Willow and Sage can meet their nephew. Here's Elias playing with him (his name is Jasper).
    JLUT6jZ.png

Then, the Finchwick Fair started. It was the oversized crop fair and the oversized crops weren't ready yet so they didn't participate. Willow did hang out with Rahul for a bit at the fair, and he gave her a gift.
    vtDrBZV.png

After everyone got home, Willow got the whim to adopt a cat because of her Friend of the Animals aspiration, so I let her. Her name is Rosie.
    3ZvDcc1.png

The next morning, Sage took care of the animals. He loves the farm life but he's also very excited about university.
    Tdik0Kv.png

Later, it was time for Sage to age up and become a young adult.
    nhnUeQj.png

He invited Cassandra over and she aged up as well. I'm going to have her go to university with him but I didn't have either of them apply yet. I'm going to send another one of my sims from a different household and have her live with Sage and Cassandra so I need to play her family for a bit and get her aged up first.
    D6iElSN.png
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    1971 - 1973

I had so much fun with playing these 3 years, that I forgot to post about it. Originally I thought I don't have much picture for 1971 and that was true, but 1972 the things have changed much. It took hours to reduce the amount of picture. :D

Let's start with 1971. McDonalds open its very first store in Munich. The next one I put under a spoiler tag because of the pro choice reason
    Big topic was the campaign of "We've had abortions!" against the Paragraph 218 of the country's penal code. It's still a topic, it's still forbidden until this day, but you aren't penalized if you follow the rules within 12 weeks. The GDR was farther developed in women right's, especially in this case. The Unification was a step back in women rights about their own body, and it's still an issue.

1972 The tragic of Olympic Summer Games in Munich.
    Especially the massacre, where palestine terrorists hold hostage and murdered 11 Israeli Olympians. It was meant as light weight festival, a Dachshund was the mascot, but it shouldn't be so. It was followed by a series of ugly terrorists attacks and hijacking, which exposed the incompetence of the German police.

Just a tiny, but happy side note, during the summer games the Swedish crown prince Carl Gustav met his future wife Sylvia Sommerlath.

1973 Germany and East Germany were invited to join the United Nation. Start of the oilcrisis, which hit the western industry nations hard in due of the Dependence of the OPEC.

In 1971 Erika was still studying, but she was almost finished withe University when she suddenly felt sick.

bcInlht.png
    H9ND3ZY.png

It turns out out she was pregant.

bqwTfkN.png

Raised in a traditional family, a wedding came on the topic list, but Erika didn't want marry yet. She liked her family name and don't want to lose it. Sure she could get a double name but her unborn would not inherit that name.

Her family tried to talk with her and convinced her, but she still said no. Fabian would really like to marry her (he has the whim) but he respect her opinion.
    D89wXI1.png
    gXiP2i7.png
    eM09ZFW.png
    k8q8q3m.png
    ySoKGCQ.png

The budget is tight. Sometimes they couldn't afford the energy bills and were shut down. But they did the best out of their life as they can, but she needs to earn some money too, but as a pregnant woman nobody would give her a job. She has earnt some money with writings on a freelance base. They needed a bigger apartment too, luckily in this case their neighbor wanted to move in a smaller apartment and they have got his apartment.
    G8vjuJC.png
    V4LGx0R.png
    IaHOZI0.png

84ZTx5H.png
    oLnpL8W.png

It's time to prepare. Yes, it's twins, two girls. I named them Nicole and Tanja.
    pIRDNVG.png
    MMwVyFo.png
    Zk13yxV.png
    CR29xCk.png

Fabian tried to be a modern father and he is brave enough to change diapers.
    IFVAt0A.png

Time flow, Erika finished the university and got her degree, but no picture from the ceremony, because the academic wardrobe was abandoned since 1967.

Here are the twins.
    JUNDhzH.png

Erika wanted to lose some weight after the birth, but she failed.
    8JdHlZg.png

The girls grow fast.
    LeBEWw7.png
    SIB4KKI.png

Then it's time for Chrismas and New Years Eve.
    5D7FsHC.png

The most successful parties are always in the kitchen.
    tGUpAiE.png
  • Options
    SimCrazySimCrazy Posts: 9,908 Member
    @Becka28 I enjoyed that a lot. Dive Club is hilarious. And I have been wondering for some time if grief does indeed make sims eat extra? When Geeta Rasoya died, I had Raj prepare a big spread for the friends. Because he's Raj, not because I thought the friends would pig out. But they did.

@SimCrazy Edith Oddball is awesome! What are the rest of the family like?

@Keidra It looks great! I do love the courtyard oasis/spanish architectural blend.

Thanks! Her mom is a music producer and also in the writer career. Her dad is Wolfgang Munch, currently in the criminal career. She also has 2 older brothers who are twins.
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    edited November 2021
    Episode 9

Conversation Overheard at Riverside Roost
    LK5w1Wz.jpg
    Jeannie suggests a night out.

JEANNIE: Akira, I need to get out of this house, I feel like a caged animal. This waiting, it’s, well, it’s making me even more anxious.
    AKIRA: Where do you want to go, Nie-chan?
    JEANNIE: Salim has invited us to some nightclub tonight.
    AKIRA: Jeannie, I really don’t think that a woman in your condition ought to be hanging out in some dingy nightclub now, do you?
    JEANNIE: Oh, for Watcher’s sake, Akira. I’m pregnant, not suffering from some contagious disease. We’ve been cooped up in this house waiting for long enough.
    AKIRA: Well, but, it’s a lot safer here, Nie-chan. We have all your stuff for the hospital packed and I know the route by heart. I’ve practiced getting you there in record time and all…..
    JEANNIE: Well, I’m going, with or without you!
    AKIRA: (under his breath) It’s the baby hormones, everyone warned me…..
    u1bJlKf.jpg
    Salim feels the baby kick.

AGv5dHH.jpg
    After a disastrous visit to the men’s room, (it overflowed, possibly pranked) Akira finds his wife chatting with Don Lothario and Marcus Flex, both of whom have “reputations”.

qnoykUO.jpg
    Later, Akira is not pleasant to Don.

anDGUvU.jpg
    Or to Marcus.

Conversations Overheard at the Flea Market in San Myshuno and elsewhere
    cSfkun4.jpg
    Akira finds a purple sofa he loves at the Flea Market.

AKIRA: This is perfect, look at those clean lines, and that color really pops. Plus, it looks brand spanking new.
    JEANNIE: Yes, like it’s carved out of purple stone. It’s too big for the space, Sweetheart. And, well, it so modern.
    AKIRA: Look, I know you love your family furniture, but everything in our house doesn’t have to be a hand-me-down, does it?
    JEANNIE: Wait a minute, look at this sofa!
    Qivxqov.png
    Jeannie finds a sofa she likes too.

It’s a classic, of course it’s way too big for the space too, but I just love the style, I bet this sofa has a story.
    AKIRA: And probably a lifetime of other people’s dust and dirt too.
    LkeIPzT.jpg
    The couple do not buy any furniture that day but Jeannie soon has Akira eating out of her hand.

cf4KXXW.jpg
    After the Flea Market, they stop in at Waterside Warble.

URW35T5.jpg
    After Jeannie catches a ride home with some neighbors, Akira catches up with his old roommates.

BGGwCan.jpg
    He enters and wins the karaoke contest, and chats with some other karaoke aficionados.

WNYbznV.jpg
    When he gets home, Akira tells his wife what she missed.

AKIRA: I ab-so-lutely wiped the floor with the other contestants, only Darling gave me any real competition, she’s definitely been practicing, it really shows….
    JEANNIE: Akira….
    AKIRA: And I met some really cool people too, they all like karaoke as much as we do…..
    JEANNIE: Sweetheart…
    AKIRA: Plus, I was even nice to that plum Marcus Rowan too. He’s gotten into singing, I mean he sang in church or something before, he said…
    JEANNIE: Akira Kibo! It’s go time!
    AKIRA: Huh?
    tkZQ2N6.jpg
    Akira panics when he learns that Jeannie’s in labor.

3PafB78.jpg
    The couple makes it to the Hospital just in time.

fOyk6ai.jpg
    Dr. Geoffery Landgraab delivers their baby.

VfmNv4T.jpg
    Welcome to the world, Daniel ‘Danny’ Kibo.

DkONAGv.jpg
    Still a bit juiced up, full of adrenaline, and dead on his feet, Akira Kibo holds his son for the first time.

Conversation Overheard at Riverside Roost
    Ai7s0d5.jpg
    And their friends all stop in to meet little Danny.

5lsXWfg.jpg
    Akira shows off his son.

6tdTh2U.jpg
    It’s been a busy two days.

AKIRA: So, I’ve been thinking, you know how you have that Book Club, and Travis is in that lame CosPlay Club, well, I got to thinking, maybe I could start a Karaoke Club, you can be in it too, of course.
    JEANNIE: Oh, Akira, that’s a wonderful idea. But, I have the book club already and there are my yoga classes, and of course, now there’s the baby. But you could certainly get Miko and Darling on board. Why, I bet they would love to spend more time with you. You all don’t get to hang out very much these days, and there must be other people around who would love to join.
    AKIRA: Well, I don’t want you to feel left out.
    JEANNIE: Now Akira, I’m a big girl, and the thing is, well, I think couples need to have some outside interests. We don’t have to be joined at the hip. And with the baby, well, both of us need some personal time away from the house. It will be good for us.
    AKIRA: Well, if you say so, personally, I like spending time with you and Danny.
    JEANNIE: Oh, Sweetheart, of course you do. But time to yourself, well, that’s going to get harder to manage, and a Karaoke Club is just the ticket, you’ll see.
    AKIRA: I guess……
    V1hg83N.jpg
    Akira is a little miffed Jeannie isn’t joining the club, and Jeannie is secretly glad Akira’s finally getting an outside interest. Ah, wedded bliss…..

@mightysprite Honestly, the mod to tone down the jealous trait has made playing Akira so much better. You can check out the link to my ‘Prologue’ below for more info on that and Jeannie’s traits.

@mia_noell497 Friday Highlights, congrats!

@Keidra Yet another over-the-top stunning build with Desert Bloom Palace!

Post edited by sunblond on
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    Finally... after 12 years... in Azkaban... I am free...
    TS4_x64_2021-08-31_15-34-15.png
    TS4_x64_2021-08-31_15-34-13.png

3 days of building, 7bd 7ba, it's over a million, about 400k more than Magnolia Palace, and it's probably merely because I did it around a central courtyard. Would've been less if I'd not broken it up weird that way. But anyway.

Now I can go back to playing, thank the sky.

Also because my Oasis Springs monarch, Ian Sinclair, happens to have the same name as a friend's husband, I gave the husband the right to rename him lol so his name is now Dima Sinclair. Dima is a diminutive of Dimitri, which is Russian, and derived from the name of Demeter, the Greek goddess of the harvest and fertility.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    The CE-34878-0 Error is being triggered when I upload my Retail Stores to a new save. The good news is that my rags to riches sims will get a break from having to buy everything from a store. So, at least they can purchase from the catalog.
  • Options
    SimCrazySimCrazy Posts: 9,908 Member
    d538e76428fde9f74ef366f541defa5c9150cd52.png

Edith's older brothers, Edwin & Ethan, aged up to teens.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    Miko says: Being able to date whoever I want to date is amazing!
    being-single-is-amazing.png

She is just on the cusp of middle age, she has several girlfriends, and she's living her best life. There's also a gentleman she intends to go out with, but he keeps calling for dates when she's already out on a date with someone else.

Hosting lunches and raising simoleons.
    hosting-lunches-raising-simoleons.png

Saving the day.
    saving-events.png

Miko's girlfriend Shelby
    gf-shelby.png

Miko's girlfriend Ulrike (you may already know her)
    gf-ulrike.png

And Miko's girlfriend Akshara Gandhi. With that name, and those glasses, it seems hard to believe she's a random townie, but I guess she is.
    They met at a protest (of course, Miko). Akshara was really into the whole speak for the trees thing.
    met-akshara-at-protest.png

They talked and flirted on a bench for a while until
    bench1.png

"Hello ladies... having a beautiful evening I see?"
    bench2.png

"Not for you, Hat. See you later. Or hopefully not."
    bench3.png

That moment when you were up late with friends, didn't bother with the dishes, and then the welcome wagon comes bright and early the next morning...
    that-moment-when-friends-were-over-and-welcome-wagon-next-morning.png

Darling, that's actually not a bad look for you. Maybe I'll try that the next time I play you.
    darling-thats-not-a-bad-look.png

Akira, I'm not quite ready yet. Maybe soon.
    not-quite-ready-maybe-soon.png

And finally: Neat sims should not try to use public bathrooms.
    neat-people-shouldnt-use-public-bathrooms.png
  • Options
    Finally! My new save is set up! With the exception of retail stores, I have everything uploaded and relationships restored.
  • Options
    Rotated to another family, the Le Chiens.

Here's the mom, Jenna. She's married to Joaquin Le Chien. She was the sim I used to play with Dream Home Decorator but has since quit that career and become a Style Influencer. They live in the spice district in San Myshuno on the Old Salt House lot.
    Spj6aYs.png

Here's two of their kids, Felix and Genevieve. Their oldest daughter, Esme is a young adult and lives in Henford on Bagley with her husband Griffin (from my Muller family) and son Jasper.
    Gp8Kje6.png
    Jenna woohoo'd with Joaquin, and thanks to risky woohoo, she got pregnant. Definitely wasn't planning on that but it's fine.
    yTmVOBg.png

After school, Genevieve hung out with Darling Walsh. They're both active and unflirty so they get along really well.
    YzPHKzU.png

They sang some karaoke. Genevieve is not very good at it.
    kG6X6oR.png

Jenna got promoted! (and she's sick)
    paSD1po.png

After taking some medicine, Jenna decided to have ice cream for dinner.
    cykj4Wo.png

Joaquin was excited for the new baby
    GqUsT3I.png

The next day, Jenna and Joaquin's oldest daughter, Esme, dropped by for a visit.
    zwqoUZT.png
    0Y3gRy8.png

Genevieve and Darling played some basketball together
    l8SgMC1.png

Felix met Billie Jang
    NNnI8St.png

The next morning, the baby was born. It's a girl and her name is Violet
    erAQZEb.png
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    I'm currently writing up a blog post featuring Artemis Masterson, but I thought I'd share some screenshots from the time the toddlers spent time in Sulani with their parents.

Sibling love is the cutest!

ERdWg8p.jpg

If you look closely, Theseus has very slightly pointy ears. They don't show up when he's in CAS, though. I don't know where they come from. Apparently it does happen if one of the parents had preset pointy ears in CAS that were then modified, but I don't remember this happening with either of his parents.

0SxAjtG.jpg

Cousin love! He's a little older than the twins, but they're already friends <3 He was automatically friends with them when the twins were born.

ESYqyOA.jpg

I realise that I haven't posted the blog updates detailing Xanthe's brief relationship and everything. Masterson Family posts are here: Masterson Family
  • Options
    mickimagnummickimagnum Posts: 74 Member
    edited September 2021
    I got bored and decided to give Penny Pizzazz a makeover.

pp-partywear.png

pp-hot-weather.png

pp-formal.png

I also wrote a blog about it. She's available on the gallery if you like my handiwork. <3
    Origin ID: mickimagnum
    My Sims Blog

• Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    Alright, now that I'm done with building torment, lol I can get back to regularly scheduled stuff, not that there's a lot of that or anything.

@Metior_Ice
    I mean... bb.moveobjects on, tbh... but yeah I was one of the first builders to use fountains in the ocean shortly after IL released.

@rainbowwithfangs
    Demi's really cute! I also had no idea pet rats could nuclear test??? My small pets are pretty boring. They don't really do anything.

@Becka28
    Tbh, I don't terribly like Belle. Idk. Good for Tiger having a relationship with Larry now!
    RIP Vlad and Vlad's wife. Ye shall not really be missed.
    Honestly Caleb always feels like he wants to be involved in stuff... even if it means crashing weddings and dates.

@mightysprite and @sunblond
    Thanks, glad you like it!

Also sunblond I think we happen to be in a Discord server together lol Sims Club

---

Actually Desert Bloom Palace is very impractical. I had to add another set of stairs because of how they need to get around, and it'd probably be better to have all the rooms that have a wall adjacent to the central hallway have a doorway or archway that leads into it. As it stands, I hate it, and it takes them too long to get places ( this palace is quite big actually ). So I may end up rebuilding it at some point, and moving the central pond to one side instead of building the palace around it, just to minimise the amount of space I need to use and make the rooms a bit less awkward. Alternatively, I could have just hallways on either side instead of a full... bunch of rooms. Actually, and then one side could have an actual courtyard and that'd be pretty nice. Anyway.

So yeah, that's a thing. But before I started building I spent a lot of time looking at Arabian-Middle-Eastern palaces and posh hotels, and they seem to like putting archways over the windows, and then hiding the curtain rods behind the arch, and I really liked that effect so I tried to recreate it in a few places in the palace. Actually, some of the curtain rods will straight up disappear in the Courtyard Oasis spandrels if you place them on the wall and then replace the wall with spandrel, so that worked out pretty well.

Anyways, I'm up to summer on the OS rotation again now so that's good. Idr where I ended up having to stop, I think it was autumn. Eh. I'm just trying to get to Ari now lol

unknown.png
    This is Gabriel royalty-fied, if anyone was curious. Unfortunately there's a marked lack of crowns for male Sims, so it's this one or the one Morgyn wears. And the one Morgyn wears, I edited the mesh to take the pearl that used to hang from it off ( it's a conversion of a hairstyle circlet from The Sims Medieval, which is greatly underrated and I really like, I kind of wanna play it again ).

TS4_x64_2021-08-25_15-31-55.png
    And the date Morgyn and Liberty went on, during which Morgyn's gender seemed to be "yes." Idk what happened but restaurants are super broke again, and it seems to be related to NPC behaviour in general, spouse bean says none of the NPCs in venues can focus on their tasks anymore. I got annoyed and set up a date in their backyard with Ezio and Cassandra so he could pop the stupid question again lol

TS4_x64_2021-08-22_17-07-30.png
    As an aside, I also recommend looking up in Henford-on-Bagley.
    Idk if anyone's ever seen it, but this reminds me of Patema Inverted. ( If you have not seen it, go see it. )

TS4_x64_2021-08-25_17-00-52.png
    Also turns out ducks have baby ducks in spring.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone! I hope your week is going well!
    First some comments and replies (plus lots of awesomes too:)
    @angeliqueadelaide I hope you like your new packs! I have enjoyed those so far, if not the gameplay than the furniture and CAS items are worth it!
    @lady_earth Ah! I love the Smith family! But Wow. Jenny. She did get around lol! XD Poor Pollination Technician #9 :( It looks like you have been having fun with the family!
    @metior_ice Awesome! I haven’t dabbled much with the veterinary career but it looks like you are having fun with it so far!
    @mightysprite Akira knows just the perfect engagement gift lol. Nice diamond!
    Congrats to Madison and Akira on their engagement and new baby on the way. I like what you did with their apartment too. But that jealous trait would drive me crazy after awhile
    @mia_noelle97 I enjoyed seeing your Muller family! It looks like they have a lovely life in Henford on Bagley:)
    @keidra I enjoyed your speedbuild! It was awesome! Royal Gabriel looks amazing!
    @rainbowwithfangs I like Demi! She’s a cool looking sim. I look forward to seeing more of her. I also had to LOL at that screenshot of the rodent explosion. The first time I saw that in my own game, I almost fell out of the chair I laughed so hard lol.
    @becka28 I enjoyed seeing your latest update with Tiger. It totally made my day lol! XD I am know he is supposed to have a lot of enemies, but I am amazed at the devotion he has to his brother :) I was cracking up at Vlad and his dive club XD. And then watching his wife go up in flames the next time. You’d think she’d learn her lesson, poor thing lol.
    EW. The delta variant is awful here too. I am sorry that you won’t be able to celebrate your birthday like you should! (Especially that milestone-I am rapidly approaching it too and plan to enter that decade with a bang!) I hope all is going well!
    @dust_bunny2010 I hope Nikoline is able to find the answer to her question. Looks like Elfaba may be able to provide it!
    @daravi I liked your 70s’ update. And you nailed the 70s aesthetic perfectly! Erika’s twin girls are adorable! I am glad she was able to finish university!
    @lucy_henley I have noticed the thing with the pointy ears! They are spellcasters right? I noticed that with a few of the NPC occults too. Simeon Silversweater and Caleb Vatore also have the preset pointy ears but they were reduced down. I was really surprised when a few Simeon’s sons were born with pointy ears (Mom didn’t have them)
    @hanuel I am sorry that Dysis will remain human, but I understand Asher wanting to keep the vampire population low. I know that can be a problem! I have the same issue at tinnes.
    @blueseawaves Thank you for liking my update with Griffin’s family! I am loving the new Cottage Living pack. The chickens are too cute :)

Here’s what happened in my game recently (ok so maybe last week...its been awhile lol)
    So I dipped into my head honcho vampire sim, Griffin Morecombe’s household last time. Today I decided to visit his sister, Joanna Morecombe’s house. And Simeon too. Oops...spoilers!

Moving. Again.

Well I first started with Simeon Silversweater’s household.
    Simeon and Joanna have been dating and things are going really well. So well that Simeon decided today was the day to ask her a major question. He dropped by her house itDkK59.png
    C8Vu2Hk.png
    He asked her to move in!!
    She said yes! lPa5eK2.png

The Brady Bunch!...er….Silversweater Swarm? Morecombe Mash?
    They now have a very full house. Simeon has 3 kids- Kirk, Picard, and Janeway (2 children and a toddler) and so does Joanna - Tristan, Valeryia, and Vincent Jr. (also 2 kids and a toddler:).
    Plus a cow named Elsie ISrynIz.png
    And a bunch of chickens ZuOd4wa.png
    They also have a sizeable garden to help with . It helps cut down on the costs of groceries.
    Czz1teC.png
    Simeon is content. GaJ0gmB.png
    With the addition of an extra adult to help out with chores, he can resume his focus on his studies into mischief magic. He’s already conquered Untamed and Practical magic.
    rZdTwMB.png
    Joanna seems happy too. She’s a people person and is happiest in a big family setting. Even though she’s half vampire/witch and doesn’t need to eat, she found out she loves gourmet cooking. Weird lol. She’s taken over meal prep LAmJlwY.png
    The children...not so much. Theoretically they should get along really well because all of them are awesome kids. But after 2 bad days at school, and most of them going through picky eater or meany phases, they are making each other and their parents miserable. OfYmh6v.png

Day at the Park
    Joanna and Simeon decided to take the family to the park for a day of fun. They had a blast on the swingset PYzcHid.png
    They make for a seriously cute couple WmbQFQy.png
    And the day at the park seemed to do the trick! The kids were having a lot of fun playing pirates together. bmP2svH.png
    9BNwYVw.png

Battle of the Wizards
    Look who showed up...Morgyn Ember! Simeon and Joanna made their greetings.
    x03eH3t.png
    Simeon was happy to see Morgyn. They decided to do a little sparring session for old time’s sake. Maybe try to impress the girlfriend at the same time….
    Everyone gathered to watch IYbHLgs.png
    It was close rGo4MD6.png
    But Morgyn kicked Simeon’s rear. Oof lol aEZooFx.png
    They all went home after that.

Maximus and Don Lothario
    I had to drop in and check on Joanna’s other son, Maximus. I made the difficult decision and transferred him to his dad’s household, Don Lothario. Max is a wizard/vampire hybrid just like his mom and will live for centuries. He’ll have his mom around for a long time, but since Don is mortal, I figured it would only be fair if he got to spend as much time with his dad. Max will go back with his mom when he hits puberty once his vampire powers emerge.
    Meanwhile, Don was at the Rattlesnake Bar and Grill up to his usual antics. Picking up women as usual. D63Sj3m.png
    He found a young lady named Jordyn Cahill, a young teacher living in Newcrest. 7US1RKk.png
    I guess his pick up lines worked. 7GEhrp9.png
    She spent the night lol ejMo6NH.png
    Like Father, Like Son
    Despite being a cad, he is a good dad. ixVXgTz.png
    It was rebate day, so he took the opportunity to install a new basketball hoop. He knew Maximus would love it!
    ARaQZ3c.png
    They spent a fun afternoon playing basketball yIdM4Ax.png
    And a long evening working on Max’s class project he told his dad about last minute right before bed….
    img
    All in all it was a good play through:)
    Till next time!
  • Options
    @Keidra I noticed that a lot of my builds use that cheat. I didn't know it was active while I was building.

@sarabeth2984 Rebuilding a save after having a Refrigerator dumped outside the vet office in a spot just outside the boundaries of the lot isn't the most fun, but I did fine tune some of the relationships.

In my old save, All the merfolk in the Mua Pel'am Pod were related to each other, but now, they are separate families. The merfolk of the Mua Pel'Am Pod have 4 major families: Zalrian, Kailani, Kian, and Savea. I wanted to avoid romances within the pod, so I made them related so it wouldn't be an option. With the new save, I couldn't quite make that work.
  • Options
    Played the Le Chiens again.

Aged Violet up immediately like I always do with babies. Jenna showed her some flash cards.
    lk8DVtC.png

Violet and Felix playing
    eOm7C5J.png
    The next day, Felix went to the park with Billie Jang. Not sure what he's being so dramatic about but Billie does not look impressed.
    bIVrq1Y.png

They mostly just sat on the fountain and talked. Billie kept trying to run away to use the computer.
    hDWlBqx.png

Wasn't sure how Billie felt about Felix but he flirted and she liked it.
    n0bVCCr.png

Then they kissed! Pretty sure he also asked her to be his girlfriend, too.
    7ZEGTJE.png

They played in the fountain together
    KfBRVal.png
    DjBiHcN.png

Then, the next day, Genevieve aged up into a young adult. This ended up being a short rotation but I mainly just wanted to get Genevieve aged up and make sure her grades and skills were good before I sent her to university. She hasn't applied yet, because I'm going to play another household before I play the university sims but I did move her in to a residential lot in Britechester with Sage, Cassandra, and Darling.
    FAaUiBl.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top