Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,807 Member
    @Lucy_Henley oh my goodness so many little red headed people i can't even :D
    gen3-banner.png
  • FarmerJeiFarmerJei Posts: 55 Member
    can someone please help me, idk whats wrong with my game, i have a save file from around when cottage living came out cause i wanted to redo another save (I really like CAS and making up little stories for them) and so far ive done a few families including judith ward, but i just went in to do the bailey-moon family and she was outside of their house, not only did she have a buff from the "frequent traveler" lifestyle i gave her to imply she can afford to take lots of vacations and the buff was something like "wow! look at the sights, Judith has traveled far and wide to see this land.. etc" yet she was literally a stones throw from her house... kinda annoying. But my big problem is, she was wearing a completely different outfit than what i gave her, so i checked modify in CAS and it wasnt there, so i checked in game outfits, not there.. so i restart my game.. now shes wearing an entirely new outfit i didnt choose for her and its nowhere to be seen yet even if i go into cas and "change" it even though its not there, when i go back in game, she gets right back into it. Im so annoyed at this point honestly
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    @Lucy_Henley oh my goodness so many little red headed people i can't even :D

Yep! And there’ll be more soon! Maybe Glimmerbrook will have to be renamed Ginger Town :D
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,135 Member
    I think it's nothing wrong with your game, that's the situational outfit other players have already complained about, it's mostly not welcomed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Days in the life of my high maintenance test character.

Chatting with other clients and potential voter and awing the new nails on a relaxing spa day.

008h3TP.png

QKlEgrY.png

Giggling about the face during the yoga session ...

g2lzEgB.png

... and chrashing the rigged Finchwick fair market, while hating the sun. At this moment I regretted, that I don't named her Greta.

e0cMKxG.png
    Salim Benali is finding success in writing a number of romance novels and a funny love-advice column. Sometimes laziness even pays off. Sometimes.
    laziness-pays-off-sometimes.png

His daughter Laila is an early reader and very social. Here she is greeting the mail carrier.
    laila-greets-mail-carrier.png

And playing with her big sibling Sai.
    laila-and-sai.png

As for Sai, they know how to deal with any haters at school.
    sai-bullies2.png

Sai can be a little hot-headed, but they'll be all right. They have a loving family and lots of awesome friends. Including the Comedy Club, which met at Sunflower's one night.
    comedy-club-at-sunflowers.png

Billie Jang apparently tried to swipe something from Sunflower's for her personal collection but... she got crumplebottomed!
    comedy-club-crumplebottomed.png

The teens enjoyed free food, courtesy Night on the Town
    comedy-club-enjoying-free-food.png

Sai and their crush Miki hung around for a little while afterward to "play on the swings"... Miki is now their girlfriend
    comedy-club-romantic-time-afterward-girlfriend.png

Salim's wife Tanvi Savalani is becoming a successful interior decorator, though if she could have anything she wanted she'd be a singer instead.
    She was called to this home to redo a room.
    t-gig-talk.png
    They didn't specify which room, but they have a little boy and a teen girl, and only two bedrooms. Obviously the teen girl needs a bedroom.

t-gig-study.png
    Tanvi remade this study over into a room for the girl, who loves purple and yellow. Tanvi gave it a few extra quirky twists, using some of her intuition as a mom of a teen, and the teen loved it.
    t-gig-teen-girl-room.png
    t-gig-teen-loved-it.png

Unwinding with the Jangs.
    unwinding.png

When unwinding gets to the point where Salim messes up his voice and sings very altered serenades to Tanvi, loudly, Anaya feels ready to leave.
    unwinding-anaya-ready-to-leave.png

Salim and Tanvi had their birthdays on the same day. Sai surprised them: "Happy birthday! I baked you this cake!"
    bday-cooked-this-cake.png

Sai: "Do you like it?"
    Salim: "It's... it's... it's SO HORRIBLE! How could you? Seriously, how were you able to cook a cake this bad?"
    Laila: "Cake cake cake cake!!"
    bday-how-could-you.png

Sai went to school grumpy. That evening, Salim and Tanvi went out to Chez Llama for a date.
    bday-date.png
    It's fun to see my other families out and about... the Jangs, and that's Miko with her girlfriend Laurie. Laurie, who is Proper, had been reluctant to have Miko meet the teen son, but there they are all together! Sweet.

Being married to Salim means that anytime you leave the table to go to the bathroom you might return to this. Chair naps are part of the package.
    bday-date-returned.png

Salim earned the Great Storyteller trait. Tanvi earned the Observant trait. Salim has a little bit of a belly now that he is an adult. Tanvi if anything is even lovelier.
    tanvi-adult-arranging.png

Billie swiped Sai's bear gnome! They left her alone in their room for like two seconds and then the gnome was suddenly gone! Sai was utterly angry but there was no way to confront Billie about it. Instead they just got mad and locked her out of their room FOREVER.

Laila aged up! She's a bookworm just like Dad. And a fashionista just like Mom. And still very social. Look out world.
    laila.png
    Laila loves talking about books with Dad.
    l-and-s-talking-about-books.png

Laila HATES IT when Mom and Dad do that romance novel stuff in front of her. Eww! She wants her own room. They are saving up for another apartment.
    l-doesnt-want-to-see-any-romance-novel-stuff.png

Laila started a club called the Royals and invited her best-dressed friends to join it. (Breana Rasoya is the only one of my sims who made the cut.) Here is Salvatore, who might become a BFF one day
    laila-and-salvatore.png

The family got dressed up and went out to a new portrait studio in Magnolia Promenade. Tanvi loves having a wall full of family pictures.
    photos-on-wall.png

Harvestfest came. Sai had a little trouble with the gnomes.
    hfest-trouble-with-gnomes.png

The Jangs and some of the neighbors came over for a grand meal. Sai wasn't mad at Billie anymore but they did want their gnome back. Sai supervised the room while painting. Anaya came in and supervised the painting. Wow, she's a good teacher. Sai's mind is blown.
    hfest-instruction-from-anaya.png

After dinner, Salim entertained the guests with a thrilling story. Laila and Sai still play together, just different games now.
    hfest-s-entertained-with-story-ts-flowers-l-and-s-still-play.png

Sai is obsessed with all things Komorebi, and Miki lives there. They went to the Festival of Snow. Laila tagged along.
    Who rocks a pair of nude heels with the Festival of Snow snowsuit? That's right, Sai Savalani does.
    snow-who-rocks-heels-with-a-snowsuit.png

"Ready to sled, sweetie?"
    snow-sled1.png

"Whoa girl! You sled at a different speed than I was expecting!
    snow-sled2.png

"That was amazing! Let's do it again!"
    snow-sled3.png

And then they went for a long comforting soak in the onsen together. Meanwhile, Laila played on the snow gym and accumulated admirers.
    snow-meanwhile-laila-accumulated-admirers.png

Sai and Laila walked Miki home. They met Miki's mom Jenna Akiyama. Who set herself on fire at the grill. Sai's quick thinking saved her life.
    akiyama-extinguish.png

"I want to go home," said Laila, and immediately fell asleep on the couch.

Jenna didn't thank Sai. In fact, she seemed quite grumpy. Sai tried to shrug it off, and went looking for the bathroom. They found one eventually, but it turned out to have an occupant already: Jenna in the bath. Oooops. Sai slunk upstairs, found another bathroom, and then found Miki in the hall. "My sister's asleep, and your mom seems like she's going to be awhile in the bath... I think we have some privacy now"
    akiyama-take-advantage-of-bath.png

So they took advantage of a few private minutes with some "Pleasant Fumblings." (or at least that is what the moodlet said... haha never seen that one before.)

When they got home, Tanvi's mama senses were tingling so she decided it was time to give Sai the woohoo talk. It didn't go well. (Does it ever?)
    woohoo-talk1.png

"Hey guys, what are we talking about?" said Salim.
    "Not now, my love," said Tanvi.
    "Graaaaaaaaghhhhh" said Sai.
    woohoo-talk2.png
    gen3-banner.png
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

So much to catch up here! :lol: Sorry if the last two are a bit rushed, haven't been feeling right lately.

Chapter Seven: To The Rescue, Chapter Eight: Final Showdown, and Epilogue
    z7Iqzt5.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited September 2021
    Not written in Simlit fashion this time, I'm too tired for it. This is also kind of short because I've been so busy fighting with bugs and mod updates to be able to take many screenshots.

Royalty Save
    Current Monarch: Dima Sinclair

TS4-x64-2021-09-07-21-56-39.jpg
    So Dima met Don... that was interesting, it kind of looked like Donny boy just was curious enough to go talk to Dima, but Dima's nothing like Don actually lol So it was like Don was like "Oh okay so you're just uncanny valley..." Yeah don't flatter yourself Donny, you don't look anything like him.
    TS4-x64-2021-09-08-00-53-48.jpg
    Here's where Dima asked Carmen to be his girlfriend autonomously when I wasn't expecting it lol she looks awfully excited about it. I'm glad.

TS4-x64-2021-09-08-21-09-35.jpg
    And their first kiss! And then right after this they just kind of chained kiss interactions one after another for several minutes.

TS4-x64-2021-09-08-21-15-20.jpg
    I got SimRealist's private practice mod, which expands the illness system in the game. I'd like to also get adeepindigo's but it requires a mood pack and I Think Not.
    It took a lot of fussing with it but I eventually got it to work, turns out Carmen's perfectly healthy. ( Yay. )

TS4-x64-2021-09-09-16-52-14.jpg
    And here we are in third trimester. Fortunately not smuggling any beach balls.

TS4-x64-2021-09-09-19-19-33.jpg
    GO TIME!!

TS4-x64-2021-09-09-19-50-24.jpg
    And here's the little monster. Her name's Indira, it's Sanskrit ( India-Indian ) for beauty and was the name of the first female Indian prime minister ( Indira Gandhi ).

I started wondering right here if I should restart the Eisensterns. Honestly with my constant shifting of mods around, the Eisenstern save is half broken, plus whatever wonkiness varying game glitches have introduced. I suppose I could do it in the background and try and catch it up to itself. Or just grab the living Eisensterns and move them into a new save. Dunno. I'd lose everyone's ghost though, and I'm not sure Gabriel and Branwen's romance would be the same, but tbh I'm not playing them anyway right now.

But idk, maybe I'll just keep going as best I can and... move all the ghosts off the lot at least lol

Anyway here's the extras.
    unknown.png
    These are the NPCs that run the clinics for Private Practice. Top to bottom, left to right, the doctor of medicine, the registered nurse, the nurse practitioner, and the physician's assistant. The NPC Carmen is talking to in the clinic screenshot above, that's the physician's assistant. Yeah she generated blond as heck and her name is like, Reiko Ito or something.

TS4_x64_2021-09-09_16-02-20.png
    Donny boy decided to go play in the leaves. I'm not sure where these leaves came from tbh. We have no trees that drop leaves...

By the way, I merged a bunch of my CC, probably over half of it, and knocked my file count to 1400 from 3200 and my load times lost about 7 minutes. W o w.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
    Arisa and Sakura got manicures! Arisa got green nails and Sakura for pink ones. I took a screenshot of Sakura’s nails but they were quite pale so you can’t really see them.
    Oh, and Keiko and Kai finally had their first WooHoo :D Arisa and Declan had theirs in Sulani before the triplets left for university, they had it in the Mua Pel’am waterfall. Sakura and Felix had their first WooHoo in Felix’s bedroom, also before leaving for university. Keiko and Kai did it in one of the bushes at the Island Bluffs. I can’t imagine doing WooHoo in a bush to be particularly comfortable :p
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Half my Vampire now has the new nails. My Beast from my Belle & Beast finally has claws. My pretty "Original" Charmed sisters have pretty nails & my Wicked Witch Zelena from my Oz household has black long nails. I also redid my Mermaid sims with a totally different look.
    I've been slowly upgrading my occults & resaving them in the Gallery under my username SEREFRAS for anyone who is interested. And please be kind if you respond. Thank you.
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Played my University sims again. Nothing super eventful happened. Here's Cassandra eating a fish taco for breakfast before class. Not sure why she looks so upset.
    AJtAQJ1.png

A different morning. Cassandra and Genevieve both had taco casserole for breakfast. Usually there's not time for them to cook in the morning before class so they just eat leftovers, hence the strange breakfast choices.
    tYnTNEA.png
    Bought Cassandra a violin so she could work on her aspiration
    4Pxc87n.png

More homework and more classes. That's all they do. None of them have a ton of free time and most of that is spent trying to take care of needs.
    5xz0ACW.png
    uVcu0rL.png

Sage and Cassandra keep autonomously chatting with each other even though I have autonomy off.
    NtUpOk0.png

Sage is taking a baking elective this term so he made some cereal marshmallow squares. They didn't turn out very good.
    wugr0aT.png

Selected the "play hard" option for Genevieve at soccer so her performance would go up and she ended up hurting her arm.
    Iu33QZS.png

Sage and Cassandra went out to eat because they hadn't had a date night in awhile
    64B1FHB.png

Darling hurt her arm as well. I guess I shouldn't select the "play hard" option unless I want them to get hurt.
    Wr6BsG9.png

This ended up being a rather short and slightly boring update, but like I said, everyone mostly just did homework and that gets kind of boring for screenshots. I do plan on rotating to another household after they finish this term, though. I'll have them do their final two terms in the spring, probably.
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    So much has gone on since I last posted here. The Carmona triplets, Mary, Martha and Percy have become child sims, and Roddy Furystrykar is now Princess Roddy Furystrykar, the youngest ruler of Simsonia, and the first male princess. And to recap who Princess Roddy Furystrykar is, long post in the spoiler!
    Roddy's the firstborn son of Shine and Benjamin Furystrykar. Because his father is a spellcaster, Roddy and his little sister, Sophia, and his little brother, Hamish, are spellcasters. Roddy's a princess as well. You see, the Furystrykar lineage goes all the way to the first Furystrykar to ascend to the throne, King Moddimus Furystrykar. The lineage has had several kings and queens during its lifetime. Whereas male heirs are traditionally called princes, and female heirs to the throne, princesses, Roddy is the first male to have the title of princess. And he's fine with that. In fact, he chose that title.

Each Furystrykar royal had their own colours. King Moddimus Furystrykar was a fan of violet. The last Furystrykar royals, Lord Marith Furystrykar and Lady Shelana Furystrykar, had green and gold as their respective colours. So, it wasn't all pink with the Furystrykars!

I also switched blogging sites, from Blogger to Tumblr. Yep, the changes that Blogger made were permanent.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    Poor Keiko got injured in her football game :/ She's mostly making that face cos she's tired :D

mxlSWhx.jpg
    edited September 2021
    TS4_x64_2021-09-09_21-57-29.png
    AHHHH!!! FOG!!!!!

Eisenstern Legacy
    Current Heir: Juno ( gen 4 )

TS4_x64_2021-09-09_23-17-53.png
    I got tired of the Precise Level of Haunted the house was, so I grabbed Kiyomatsu Point and built a little mausoleum on it. With a giant lake that can't decide if it's water or ice.

unknown.png

Fun fact for those that may not know, this kind of roof with the teardrop shape is designed this way because it causes snow to simply fall right off, rather than staying and accumulating to the point it becomes heavy enough to cave the roof in.
    TS4_x64_2021-09-10_01-23-41.png
    Juno wasn't feeling well, and needed a check-up anyway so we went to the clinic for a wellness evaluation.

She is underweight and allergic to spruce I guess. Good thing we're not in Glimmerbrook?

TS4_x64_2021-09-10_01-27-28.png
    The x-ray machine has really cool animations. Juno doesn't seem to agree.

TS4_x64_2021-09-10_01-29-20.png
    She was gone for maybe an hour, and Gabriel called her. Really man? Breathe.

TS4_x64_2021-09-10_13-14-51.png
    It was time to update the satellite Eisenstern portraits collection, so I grabbed everyone that's a teen or older and we did a photoshoot. Some of these Had a portrait before but I ended up losing it in a tray purge or something, so they got another one.

Nathalie ( m. Ari ), Odette ( m. Espen ), Espen ( c. Bryn ), Kristyn ( c. Morgyn ), Jin-woo ( m. Kristyn ), Ragnar ( c. Ari ), Ari ( c. Bryn ), Svenja ( c. Bryn ), Artemisia ( m. Kurtis, she's also Queen of Evergreen Harbour in the royalty save ), Kurtis ( c. Cynemaer ), Adriana ( c. Cynemaer ), Johan ( c. Adriana ), King ( m. Adriana ), Austin ( m. Hilda ), Hilda ( c. Cecily ), Lauren ( c. Hilda ), Andor ( c. Freya ), Danielle ( m. Andor ), Camilo ( m. Tamika ), Tamika ( adopted c. Freya ), Ellen ( adopted c. Freya ), Carlos ( m. Ellen ).

TS4_x64_2021-09-10_13-53-21.png
    Ame is a spoilt cow, yes she is.

TS4_x64_2021-09-10_18-23-47.png
    The state of the clucksen flock. I got another cheepcheep house shortly after this to house specifically the roosters, but I have to get them all hatched. The first coop ( the feather estate ) I want full of hens.
    One of the cheepcheeps aged up into a white rooster! That was surprising lol

TS4_x64_2021-09-10_18-28-48.png
    So this is Juno's lover person.
    And Ame looks like she feels very out of place.

Actually, he was the first one of the others to autonomously help with the farm garage. Juno was cleaning Ame and he went to clean the shed on his own.
    Keeper.
    They managed to pop mutual deeply connected sentiments right after he confessed attraction to her and she accepted it with relatively low romance points, so I guess as odd as this is ( and the implications for this family's already wonky politics ) we're going to go with it.
    If you know where he comes from, dw, he's actually Don Lothario's, which is honestly its own level of weird but SHE insisted on him so okay. NOT that you can tell he's Don's anyway because he's a clone of his mother smh.

TS4_x64_2021-09-10_23-57-31.png
    When I moved the other ghosts, I only kept Drake and Ezio on-lot, because I love them too much to let them not be here.

Fortunately the riv_rel mod does a fine job keeping Juno from being able to flirt with Ezio. xD Which is what I got it for!

Latest YouTube video also published:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyxHWfwzt60

Happy Simming!
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.

• mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    A short post today, because I didn't play for very long. I started off with my university sims. I only played them for a couple of days so they could take their finals and do their presentations. I had to rotate before they were prompted to re-enroll for another term.

Then, I started playing with Danielle and Travis again. Danielle started a fire trying to make pancakes.
    KVXKxZW.png

I had Danielle quit her career as a Freelance Artist because I wanted to try having her teach yoga classes for a living. I had her teach her first class and it went pretty well.
    wqvcSqY.png
    jtwv5jo.png
    edited September 2021
    Ok, here we go! Story in a spoiler!
    Eating oden, meditating and more!
    Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish all went to the Onsen in Mt Komorebi. They sat and ate oden together:
    fc33fab55beabfe40e553f03c5ac82219e4321d2.png
    be09f6d8a4b4c7b0c93519cf0fcf0f950a6e09db.png
    Afterwards, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish meditated:
    2f0e9b4749c12ff065d8431788f81c612a995a84.png
    Later, Shine, Benjamin, Sophia and Hamish went back home to Dianthus Hall. Princess Roddy got a few simmie capsules from the simmie vending machine:
    46206dfc8bc5f7cae0b234a725868b7e1f1d5c8d.png
    Then he had fun playing in the snow:
    b86df1c15094127cbd0fea7bb1a5b55501c0e5c6.png
    The princess then went to a different place.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Be warned, it's a huge picture spam, but these 2 years were so fast over, I couldn't stopped, I've put them in spoilers for faster loading.

1976 - 1977

History background story:
    In 1976 is a year which is hard to descript or to find something interesting in Germany to tell about: A couple of Millionaire's Kids hijacking happened. The Palast der Republik was opened in GDR. Monday is now the first day of the week. The mandatory use of seat belts in the front seats of passenger cars was introduced, which caused much anger in the society, some claimed their freedom was in danger. Since that year it's easier to get the divorce in due of a change of the divorce rules. 1977 is known as the German Autumn in Germany, that year Germany had to deal with Terroism of R.A.F. and which is count as one of the heaviest crisis in Germany and it ended with the suicides of the terrorism leaders.

A bunch of sorrows lied on Erika's shoulders. One sorrow were the twins, they had a rough time in the Kinderagarten. Especially Nicole didn't like it, she wanted to be at home, with her mom, in her temper tantrum, after Tanja has teased her, she has bitten Tanja in the hand. Fabian scold them both.

0ce9ZJj.png

WWfGLXn.png

pymruYj.png

More pictures are under the spoiler.
    The other sorrow was the terrorismus, which put Fabian as a member of the police in danger.

Ko742nO.png

The next sorrow was the easiest of all, the relocation, where she needed to do some errands on the flea market.

X0qHuFx.png

Erika find some peace when watching the birds near her new home.

g8zfu4m.png

Fabian tried to spent time with the family and soothing the sorrows, so that the children don't have to fear.

EK0W45t.png

nt7utQx.png

eEeBDhN.png
    (The murderer of this snowwoman was Holger)

J7GJJub.png

They had a beautiful Christmas with the grandparents.
    2TkHvbA.png
    wyTBLck.png
    rLQeonL.png
    qAr72gn.png
    In 1977 the new house was finished and they could finally move in.

NNVh0wF.png

The sibling has to share one room, but for now it's big enough.

XIoDj2Q.png
    XKQeBQf.png

Erika loves to have birds around her during she was rebuilding the garden, while Fabian always wanted to have a hobby cellar.
    The children loved their new playground.
    cKmK5qs.png
    1S0seVr.png
    yah4Zzc.png
    1976 wasn't enough time for a wedding, so the big day was in 1977.
    IMXCBFn.png
    795BV9Y.png
    hkM4GaI.png
    WmE9pd2.png

After the ceremony.
    RRGN9pb.png
    U0suKye.png
    RjTOKHx.png

And at last the obligatory photos for every generation.

6MRFnsS.png
    c3zaEdU.png
    Ooh I haven’t seen you around for a while @ChuChuExpress ! I always like seeing the Furystrykars and their instantly recognisable fashion sense. Princess Roddy has a lot of responsibility on his shoulders as ruler of Simsonia. I’m sure he’ll do a great job.
    edited September 2021
    @Lucy_Henley
    Princess Roddy's very hard working when it comes to his responsibilities as ruler of Simsonia.

Alright, on with the show!
    Off to the Bramblewood!
    Princess Roddy got changed into his feminine cold weather outfit, did his hair and put on his makeup. 'Alright, auntie Shelly! I'm going over to the Bramblewood to forage and swim' he said. Shelly Heart smiled and gave her adorable nephew a great, big, loving hug:
    e92af5be96e376084fbfc63224e72dbb2ed7432c.png
    'Have fun, my adorable little cutie pie!' Shelly said, cheerfully. 'I will, auntie!' the princess said, waving:
    32361883c036a79464ecbd9f8ecc55e94c4f227b.png
    Shelly watched as her adorable nephew made his way outside. The princess arrived in the Bramblewood. It was stunning as it always was. Princess Roddy looked towards Cordelia Falls:
    7e5478629a98da424dcea8099e5fc825f85e7cea.png
    He then made his way to the isle where Volpe Castle once stood and looked up at the Aurora Borealis:
    8348d3c6c3f24fc56f632a78603777155664f4cf.png
    Princess Roddy then changed into his feminine swimwear and made his way to the banks of the River Bagley. He decided to swim to the waterfall:
    74ce13afbf3ab279f09297c35cfc7b237f582e33.png
    He made it to the waterfall:
    0ad4d77e7facb82d5b1b62bf3a25b6fc6edcb1a9.png
    After a while, Princess Roddy swam to the bank nearest to where Sophie the snail was and exited the water. There, he changed into his feminine cold weather outfit. The princess sat down and ate cereal:
    1c57c17d04a006c78435ac925c61909cea2fc1f8.png
    After breakfast, Princess Roddy looked around and took in the sights and sounds of the forest.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,094 Member
    edited September 2021
    Not much in the way of a story update for Aiden, but I will share his last update soon.

I spent an entire sim week looking for a work around for the Freelancer Career, and I shared what I found in a bug report.

Aiden really did turn Port Promise around, and now, the port has become quite the lively place.

I also didn't travel as much and focused on building his micro mansion while the world finished updating with the NAPs in effect.

I absolutely love how the NAPs transform the world, but I think it makes the game unstable while transitioning between states. From what I observed, the Modern Development and Green Initiative NAPs have about 3 or 4 different stages where the world gets updated with a new look. I think it's the between stages that cause the glitchy pyramids to form.

Edit: Out of the two World Exclusive NAPs, I think the Green Initiative is the one that is the most bugged. I think the problem has a lot to do with how the world adds more trees and plants to the map. It's not like an event announces the progress. The trees just slowly appear over time. I think if anyone is concerned about bugs, it would be ideal to enact the Green Initiative as soon as possible and let the world load in all the extra details that cause it to be buggy.
    One of my Sims won a Finchwick Fair prize for the first time! She also got third place in a pie competition, out of… two entries :|:D
    Been working on an arts building for Britechester, because some of my college-bound sims will appreciate that shortly :) Please thank the Jang family who went on a college visit largely for the purposes of testing this lot. It started out as an arts center, but all the usual arts center townies showed up instead of university students (despite the university student hangout lot trait) and all they wanted to do there was run upstairs to the dance studio and stare at the skeleton. Generic seems to work better. YMMV
    This is based on a dorm called "Hall Wyvern" by PGrenouille.
    It includes an art studio, a lounge for studying and another lounge for fun, a seminar classroom, a dance studio, and Founders Hall, a recital hall. Oh, also I made practice rooms, but I didn't photograph those. I can't get them to look quite as terrible as practice rooms should.
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/4D3D4276136611EC8B8019BFEC232A3C?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=mightyspritesims&max=50&maxis=false

Pictures in spoiler
    Terrace
    terrace.png

Lobby
    lobby.png

Founders Hall
    recital-hall.png

recital-hall2.png

recital-hall3.png

recital-hall4.png

Art studio
    art-studio.png

Downstairs lounge
    downstairs-lounge.png

Stairwell and vending area
    stairwell-and-vending.png

Seminar classroom
    seminar-classroom.png

Upstairs lounge (I didn't change this room from PGrenouille's lounge except I added a stereo)
    lounge.png

Dance studio
    dance-studio.png

dance-studio2.png

gen3-banner.png
    Okay, Aiden might not have much of a story yet, but in 28 sim days, he literally built an entire house. I need to take a breather before I share what he created. Dylan is a master creator, but he could learn a thing or two from Aiden.
    I need to edit the pictures and sort through my screenshots, but here are the before and after screenshots of the lot.

When Aiden started the rotation:

51436990531_dfc5f465ca_h.jpg

By the End of the Rotation:

51450635047_385847a3d1_k.jpg

51452132199_73d1dee69f_k.jpg

The Paintings were hand painted. He fabricated all the Furniture except a proper computer desk because desks can't be fabricated. The Planters were hand carved.

Counters, Kitchen Appliances: like Fridges and Stoves, Certain Metal Sculptures, Walls and Floors, the Bath Tub, Toilet, and Sink were purchased from selling paintings or completing gigs. Aiden can actually make his own bathtub and toilet if he wanted to. What he couldn't craft by hand, he created or salvaged the upgrades for them.

The end product is extremely green, but for some reason, he still can't turn the neighborhood green. I haven't figured out what is holding Port Promise back from having a Green Eco Footprint. The Landscaping is worth well over 6000 Simoleans and the Lot has at least 15 pieces of art, most of it hand-crafted. I chose to purchase some sculptures to inflate the lot value. The Paintings that Aiden created are almost all masterpieces and every single painting exceeds 1000 Simoleans in Value. Aiden easily created multiple masterpieces in a row without the Artistic Visionary Trait.

Aiden's home is currently worth around 60,0000 Simoleans and his home meets the requirements for being a Micro Home.

His stats are exceptional as well.

51451638418_d5a8a32f7e_z.jpg

51450635952_495457830a_z.jpg

And, I gave Aiden a hidden trait, so he'll be around to help out other sims in the future.
    51452352550_1eb3dff591_b.jpg
    edited September 2021
    TS4_x64_2021-09-12_00-59-13.png
    Ekram may not be the nicest person ever, but he does a fantastic job of a manicure.
    One instance Keidra-sim got a mani from Eva Capricciosa, and it wore off the next day.
    Ekram's lasted a week.

( Turns out I have another mod issue so I started this save without any mods at all and am slowly adding them back to try and pinpoint which one's the problem. So I've made absolute zilch for progress on anything. Stg all these mod issues are THIS close to driving me into going mod-less, I don't get paid enough for this kind of effort, smh. )

BUT, I CAN at least report, since apparently EA either didn't see fit to announce it or have no idea they fixed it, the paranormal investigator career is now unbroken and working again.

Also:
    TS4_x64_2021-09-12_01-11-26.png
    So this pap just straight up walked into my house and took a painting off the wall.

TS4_x64_2021-09-12_01-11-49.png
    Don't steal from a witch, sweetie.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top