Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    I'm jumping ahead a bit, but the more I think about Helios's Design l, the more excited I am to play him. Helios is a better hidden Alien, and he is actually half-alien and half-merman.

Helios will be a Scientist Sim, and his household will be my Alien Household in Sulani. So, it will be a little different from the pure-blood merfolk households. Another important detail is that only merfolk, vampires, and Sims that drink a special potion or serum will actually live forever in my game. Helios is technically a merman even if he's from another planet, so he's here to stay. The Alien Family I create in that household won't live as long as him.

Because Helios's Alien Form is his Merform, his occult form will be hidden better than his pure-blood Alien Counterparts.

The only other household left in Sulani is my Half-Blood merfolk household, the Kealoha's. Yes, I plan to turn that household and add a few new additions to the family. I plan on challenging myself to have a Big Happy Family in one household. That's a real challenge given that only 8 sims can be in a single household.

After Sulani, I'm going to start developing my five other elder heirs for when I begin the Kailani Legacy again. My merfolk have taken over Sulani.

The Kailani Legacy household will be the last household in the rotation before I return to the Zalrians.

Also, Damion Morbius, the only Sim capable of killing Dylan and Zeph (with cheats and because he was created specifically to be lethal to them), has been added to the game. Dylan and Zeph still aren't fans of Vampires and won't even let their own sister drink their plasma to stay good. I guess they still remember when I killed them with cardiac explosions and split them up.

• Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @Daephene

Thank you for tagging me!

I'm going to attempt to post here again now and then. I miss you guys 😊

I'm so happy to see the guys. Of course they are doing what they do best. Don is riding a bike everywhere, including in the house - and of course he has a married girlfriend. What a Don thing to do, ghost or not 🤣 And yes, her husband could do with a makeover. Where is Walker when you need him? Lol

Diego is quite the charmer too. I must've missed the other post about these guys, because I think this is the first time I've seen Tarsus. (At least that I can remember 😅) From his profile shot he looks a bit like Walker. Just a bit. And you have Diego doing serial romantic? Lol That's Guidry he's kissing? What a Casanova, lol

And the double ghosted pumpkin heads are awesome.

So, no love life for Gunther? That sounds about right for him too.

Have you done the sacred candles around the house thing yet? Everytime my game loads it tells me to do that, but I got that pack for the clothes, lol I've done nothing with the gameplay aspect.
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Previously in my Sims game: Grim somehow got a starring role in a movie because some dude he knows got him in the movie industry.
    bbwbfvy.png
    Also, Anakin and Jewel had a pretty intense lightsaber fight at their Great-Aunt's funeral out of nowhere. How nice.
    FO9XPnX.png
    The next day, Grim went online to taunt all the people breaking their backs trying to make it in the movie industry over how easily he got this job.
    OgJ7ZDR.png
    Ah, looks like Anakin and Jewel are fighting....Again.
    9gi6ipD.png
    Woman on Phone: "Hey Grim it's me, we went on a date a while ago."
    Grim: "You gotta remind me, that chapter happened like two months ago."
    B2kv7u6.png
    Woman on Phone: "This date."
    zmuAYvs.png
    Grim: "Oh okay, what's up?"
    Woman: "I just found out I'm pregnant, with twins."
    Grim: "Nice, now never call this number again!"
    B2kv7u6.png
    Grim Reaper Jr, He's a Piece of Trash!
    HbyWUK7.png
    Anyways, now that Grim is going to be a movie star, he was already invited to go to a crazy celebrity party.
    kbqjl38.png
    Oh looks like Luna came to visit. Boy she doesn't look happy.
    FwcAC2e.png
    Particularly with Anakin.
    DzoNMeg.png
    Or it could be that Grim finally came back from the party and was properly lit.
    jZ8sOQc.png
    Luna: "So Anakin, have you been practicing your magic?"
    Anakin: "I'm not a spellcaster so I can't practice even if I wanted to."
    dStmt6J.png
    Luna: "WHAT?! No Great-Grandchild of mine will live life without being a spellcaster!"
    lXrXP6R.png
    2zcXaSg.png
    Aaaaaaaaaand
    cpmI30J.png
    He's a spellcaster now.
    2T5af9T.png
    Now that Anakin is a spellcaster, it means that he, a complete novice must battle a master Witch like Luna!
    AnOqVlY.png
    Anakin: "I see no harm in this. Sounds like fun!"
    CkJdoJu.png
    Five seconds later. He lasted longer than I thought he would.
    Jxgza4R.png
    Luna: "I could help Dave with his homework....But I won't."
    MBGFCto.png
    Also it was Anakin's birthday.
    H7hERLQ.png
    Anakin: "Well I guess I need to get a job now."
    dxWWVS7.png
    It was also Dave's birthday.
    nFPB2p8.png
    Anakin: "Maybe I'll be a Lawyer."
    DItWmbj.png
    Grim: "Oh I hear you're 18 now! That's prime murdering age! Jewel, come to me and kill your brother!"
    ay3ThKI.png
    Jewel: "Hey so like, being a Sith was cool and all but like....I think it's kind of stupid now. I want to be a Simstagram influencer instead."
    WVr1pTZ.png
    Grim: "Then who's going to kill your brother?"
    8bf4XKU.png
    Jewel: "I don't know, figure it out yourself."
    F4Zg30i.png
    So there was a bit of an awkward silence here.
    7asVna2.png
    Grim: "Alright, I'll battle you myself. We'll fight one week from now because I'm getting fat and need to work out."
    UykEHCZ.png
  • Options
    @AlwaysAsking I'm glad to see you are back.

@DeafSimmer I'm glad to see Zelda taking a stand for herself, and I hope they work things out. Dancing in the Sylvan Glade while she hid seemed out of character for her.

@DoodlyDoofus Yes! Turn them all into spellcasters!

I did some thinking 🤔, and I came to the conclusion that I don't want every single sim to turn into a in my game.

I think the Kealoha and Eon households will be where I drift away from merfolk gameplay. Still, Makoa is a half-merman in my game because I feel like it fits his character.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    Oh God I just had a terrifying moment in my game!
    Artemis came home from school feeling mortified, from having a mood swing. I got her to write in her journal. Once she finished, she got up and.... I honestly don’t quite know what happened, but I thought she was about to die. I frantically checked whether Caroline knew Necrocall and Dedeathify (she does)... but it seemed like Artemis was just having a little moment, because she straightened back up again and went to hide from everyone in her bed.

Thank Plumbob for having two Virtuoso Spellcaster parents! I really didn’t want a death, particularly not such a premature one!
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    The Island Elemental Twins Index:

https://theislandelementaltwins.blogspot.com/2020/12/index-httpsforums.html

The Sulani Rags to Riches Challenge: The Orphan Merman: Calden Azure

After finishing his homework, Calden resumed his seashell hunting to make a little extra money. He wanted to expand his little hut.

51143927791_7e32811e52_b.jpg

His first non-essential purchase was a mirror at the Undine Emporium. Calden wanted to work on talking like humans to blend in better.

51143250207_5f07bc49a4_c.jpg

Excited about his new mirror, he raced home to begin practicing his speech.

51144138963_7b2b6f3956_b.jpg

Naturally, he found the sea irresistible and went swimming before practicing his speech.

51143926346_c291647ba9_b.jpg
    He got a call from his pod brother, Dylan, to hang out at his house. The two swam and chatted above the reef by the Zalrian House. Calden told Dylan stories about his travels among humans.

Calden: "I was so nervous, there were these creatures covered in fur at the local bar. I didn't know what to think."

Calden: "But wait, the creatures claimed to be from this place called a forest and related to these fruit-fur-creatures called bears."

51143250182_12f15b855f_b.jpg

51144702759_7856c59fe6_b.jpg

Calden: "They told me that this golden-haired girl evicted them from their house. I mean, who does that."

Dylan: "I think they might've been pulling your fin."

51144140258_47f97772a2_b.jpg

Calden: "No, maybe... Why would they lie. It has to be true. Anyways, they talked me into calling the golden-haired lady to ask her to give them their house back. I think her name was Nancy or something."

Dylan: "I don't think you should've..."

Calden: "The lady was so rude on the phone and called me a prankster after she took their home."

Dylan tilted his head and stared blankly. He couldn't think of a response.

51144140248_0bc133dbd7_c.jpg

As the night grew later, Calden sang some karaoke and helped the Zalrians with their ghost problems.

51143250157_f552e9c952_c.jpg

51143250127_84448d002b_b.jpg

Zeph finished his grilled cheese while Calden distracted the poltergeist with Aegean's Question.

51143927731_670b103413_b.jpg

Calden found his courage and smashed the creepy hands by the garden while the poltergeist hovered close by.

51144140193_2da666fcf7_z.jpg

After leaving the Zalrian Household, Dylan invited Calden to the Spice Festival in San Myshuno. Calden couldn't afford to leave the Islands on his own, so he always took up a friends offer if they helped with the travel expenses. Lyric joined them on their adventure in the city.

51144140148_e9f328bec7_b.jpg

They pent most of the time dancing to the Spice Festival Music and Calden told a story about an Alien Encounter in Sulani.

51144138923_643da1737e_b.jpg

Calden: "It's true. I saw a spaceship land in Sulani. I think some of the Islanders are Aliens."

Dylan: "Humans don't even know that merfolk are real, and I haven't encountered an Alien myself. Kemps was abducted once after firing an employee. I'm sure there wasn't a connection. Other than that, I wouldn't know if they are real or not."

Calden: "They might be at least."

51145030870_9d59e8bd60_c.jpg

When Calden returned to Sulani, he went to work upgrading his toilet and practicing his speech. He didn't have much, but he wanted what he did have to be the best it could be.

51143250027_5b7e902365_b.jpg

51143250027_5b7e902365_b.jpg

After practicing his speech, he took his first odd job for some extra income. Calden aspired to be a Conservationist, so catching Frogs for Research interested him.

51144140063_efd159ec55_b.jpg

Getting to the waterfall wasn't an issue now that he had squid-legs like a human. Unfortunately, catching a frog proved harder than expected and he failed to complete the job.

51143927641_4f46482acf_c.jpg

51145029340_b168c3efdb_b.jpg

Each try...

51145029340_b168c3efdb_b.jpg

One after the next...

51145029330_792944511b_c.jpg

The frogs slipped from his grasp, but he helped clear out some trash left in the waterfall.

51144140043_5f34b5673f_b.jpg

Extras:

Elementals are merciless when it comes to passing judgement. Jade flew over to Nalani to pass judgement. This made me decide to not make Calden a child of the island, but I'll definitely have to figure out his third trait when he ages up at the end of his next rotation. I'm thinking it'll have to be a social or outdoorsy trait, but I haven't decided yet. I'm definitely thinking social because he's on the Path to Fame.

51143927621_6297ff3c53_b.jpg
    Post edited by Metior_Ice on
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    When Gia Caliente became mayor four years ago in an upset, defeating the interim - and expected mayoral winner Debra Broke, everyone fully expected her to be a one-term hotshot, who would fall before the seasoned ambition and ruthless cunning of a career politician like Debra, now that Debra knew who her enemy was. The most recent mayor election saw Debra looking increasingly tired and apathetic; she placed fourth in a race locked in by Gia. Mayor Caliente attributes her success to her strong team, who she installed to root out Broke's old favorites. Caliente is universally admired for her hard work and dedication to her job, but she also has a merciless side, effectively dumping long-term boyfriend after it was revealed that he had several children by another woman who he was not supporting in any way.

w46ELNk.jpg
    The team, left to right:
    Mortimer Goth, finance.
    Karen Frawl, environment
    Maria Montoya, security
    Randall Shoop, health and education
    Moe Biehl, transportation

Not pictured: Constance Lee & Gus Oddman.

Their inspirations:
    F8YaWHS.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2021

The next day was the start of a new week, and Calden decided to give another odd job a try. This odd job included beach clean up. His rating were in the red, so he had to make up for his missed opportunity at conservation.

51144702589_eea846d48a_b.jpg

After school, Calden picked up the Guitar at the Eco Center on Mua Pel'Am. While most of the place was dedicated to environmental science, it did provide artistic resources as well. Calden's poor playing embarrassed him, but he still received tips.

51143249967_91e2d0c5cd_c.jpg

Calden quickly improved and drew slightly larger crowds. He wasn't playing for the tips; he just wanted to work on his emotional control by channeling his emotions into his music.

51145030735_b6568d43af_b.jpg

It wasn't long before he returned to school under the sea, and when he returned from school, he felt incredibly angry. He didn't know why, and the why likely didn't matter. He felt the need to play with his emotions and figure things out. Living a life between the land and sea was hard enough as is. Maybe, that's what had him torn up inside.

51144138883_8e09bebe10_b.jpg

51144702564_039e20edf4_b.jpg
    Music made him happy, and his playing attracted the attention of other people again. He was getting better at playing so one or two humans watching him play didn't bother him.

51144702554_420403e4d0_c.jpg

After a swim, Calden returned to the Eco Center and worked on a school project. A little human was trolling on the internet while he was working on his project.

Calden: "So, this makes the trash fly..."

Max: "I don't know. Fruit Bears might've replaced your child. How do you know that's your child in a costume and not an Alien!"

51143927556_f97464733a_b.jpg

51143249927_519f068ca2_b.jpg

Summerfest kicked off one of the most awesome times of the year for merfolk and humans alike, Summer Break. Calden started his summer off with some free diving for seashells to sell.

51143927521_84e2043ef4_b.jpg

51143249882_daec98bc32_b.jpg

51144701349_685baaee61_b.jpg

51145030680_2b5b5bc82f_c.jpg

51144139938_3eae802b73_b.jpg

Inspired by the treasures under the sea, Calden did some wood working as he carved his own wooden ship.

51143926246_436ca78a67_b.jpg

And what's a Summer Break without a Summer Fling.

Calden: "Want to go on a date at the Sand Bar? I hear that the humans really like the place."

Maria: "Sure."

51143248557_e9523d37a1_b.jpg

When they sat to chat, Calden made his move.

Calden extended his arm up and over to Maria's shoulder: Yawn...

51144702469_587b0a0ff0_c.jpg

Maria: "Nice try guppy, but you'll need to try harder."

51144139898_ec40e062e7_z.jpg

Calden: "You're right. You're absolutely right. Why don't we hang out by the Bon Fire at the Island Festival."

51144138843_229db4cd56_z.jpg

Calden: "M'Lady, I present to you a Bon Fire. It is one of the greatest attractions known to human islanders."

Maria: "You don't say."

Calden: "Would a merman lie?"

Maria: "Maybe."

Calden: "Well, you look very beautiful in the fiery glow."

Maria: "You're quite the catch yourself."

51144702429_58d05d3d3e_b.jpg

The two young merteens swam into the lagoon to get away from the busy festival.

Calden: "Bang goes the heart pirates."

Maria: "Oh my heart."

51145030545_578e520cf1_c.jpg

Before Calden knew what came over him, he moved in with the most devoted form of commitment a mermaid or merman could make to another, a Mermaid's Kiss. After passing the point of no return, he sang his Charmer's Lullaby to Maria. For Calden, Maria was more than a summer fling, and Maria fell just as quickly even if she didn't give him her Mermaid's Kiss or Charmer's Lullaby yet.

Important Note: I tried to stop the interaction, but he did it anyways.

51147982266_20071f711a_b.jpg

51144702399_aed7155dca_c.jpg

Calden summoned all his courage: "Will you be my mergirlfriend?"

To Calden's relief, she said yes.

51145029260_bd1b11ae73_b.jpg

For the first time, Calden saw a fire dancer as the Island Festival grew to a close. This gave Calden an idea...

51144702384_c41b3832ae_h.jpg

He'd become a Fire Dancer in his spare time, and he learned to do it exceptionally quickly! He never made one mistake, no singed scales!

51144139868_f6fe17b382_b.jpg

51145030500_34eebd5678_b.jpg

Naturally, Reef joined in after seeing Calden perform so well!

51144702374_77e1f3af38_b.jpg

Calden stopped shortly before Reef and cheered him on. Reef is exceptionally clumsy, but he can fire dance like there's no tomorrow!

51143926196_85c1bebec0_b.jpg

As Reef continued to show off his Fire Dancing Skills, Calden jammed on the Guitar.

51143927371_fb217528d0_b.jpg

The Islander's settled in for Dinner while Calden continued to play. He attracted the attention of islanders and merfolk alike with his playing. Kemps was a little proud of how far Calden had come in such a short time.

51145030480_e7b676e252_h.jpg

51144702364_997e69cd64_b.jpg

One of the Townies was really enjoying the show.

51144701294_4f48e2490b_b.jpg

Just when Calden became a Notable Newcomer, Reef stole the spot light.

51145030470_7eb2d4d218_b.jpg

So Calden ended the festival by impressing Reef with his own fire dancing skills even if everyone was already going home at this point.

51143249717_ca902a3067_b.jpg

Calden went home satisfied with a fulfilling day.

Commentary: I think Calden did pretty awesome participating in island events, but he constantly got paired up with merfolk that are well beyond him with experience, so he's dwarfed in comparison. It was kinda sad seeing my other merfolk steal the spotlight. You'll see with the Fishing Tournament next update and the last update.
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Oh wow, two posts on one page! Better yet, Two posts in one month!

Anyways, Anakin is getting himself ready for his first day of work to one day be Anakin Reaper: Attorney at Law, or better yet, Judge Reaper. He doesn't quite know yet. Just gotta give himself a proper pep talk first.
    Anakin: "You're going to do great. No one's a better lawyer than you!"
    Z1fN5Vf.png
    Dave: "So why do we do homework on Dad's bed?"
    Samara: "It's just a tradition."
    rFve9xA.png
    Good time for Grim to get into Hollywood, the Maillady delivered their bills today.....5000 Simoleons. They currently have 42 Simoleons.....The Reapers really fell on hard times after their Money Maker died.
    7v1foXF.png
    Anyways, there's an extreme heatwave out right now. So instead of being Grim Reaper Jr, Lord of the Sith, he's just Grim Reaper Jr man who's trying to beat the heat. Oh snap, is that Sonya?
    wPCSf4I.png
    Grim: "Sonya, you've neglected every kid you've had. Why would you get pregnant again?"
    I2aF2cN.png
    Sonya: "Ah what's the harm in neglecting one more child?"
    Ob7L9Jg.png
    Oh snap, a protest going on. Let's get in on that.
    1uCN1gm.png
    Protesters: "What do we want? EQUAL RIGHTS FOR ALL SIMS!"
    Grim: "GALACTIC DOMINATION!"
    YUynjhI.png
    Looks like Anakin gets to learn the hard way that being a Lawyer sucks. Because now he has to fill out a bunch of boring legal paperwork.
    fH26H7P.png
    Oh look, Grim ran into his dear sister Raven.
    1wAd8t0.png
    Grim: "Nice to see you again, say remember when you inadvertently got our little sister killed all those years ago?"
    Raven: "No idea what you're talking about."
    Grim: "Oh come on, you must remember it. I remember it like it was yesterday."
    M96iFoi.png
    40 years earlier.
    Grim: "Did dad say you could light that fire?"
    pJXvyjT.png
    Raven: "I like fire......"
    Grim: "Ah."
    G37eRST.png
    Raven: "Now you know why I don't visit you."
    Ig3Nr8L.png
    Looks like the girls are back from school. Looks like they had a great day.
    wH9pmKM.png
    Later that night, Jewel was woken up by the thunderstorm, which of course she's terrified of.
    Lmu4VrN.png
    Samara: "Seriously, why are you so scared of thunder? We're related to dad, we've seen much worse."
    vbeF0q3.png
    Anakin: "Oh boy, it's my first day of work!"
    Anakin says climbing down from his bunk bed, off to his big boy job.
    wonJWWH.png
    Anakin is ready to make this day his own.
    HFeuEmA.png
    Speaking of people's first days of work. Here's 50 something year old Grim Reaper going to his very first day of work as well.....IN HOLLYWOOD!
    hEmcGCG.png
    Co-Star: "Wow, that's a great costume they made for you."
    n59TEv0.png
    Grim: "Yes.....Costume."
    LUhXMPv.png
    He said right before laughing maniacally.
    FP7lBMO.png
    Co-Star: "Gosh, he's such a wonderful actor."
    22oIsYZ.png
    Hairdresser: "Honey, you have such great hair. What do you use in it?"
    Grim: "Head and Shoulders."
    Hairdresser: "But you don't have dandruff."
    Grim: "Exactly."
    7gjgAny.png
    Co-Star: "Now don't be nervous, we're just filming a quick sword fight."
    Vf3MPrb.png
    Grim: "Oh trust me, I'm not nervous. I've been in PLENTY of sword fights."
    eNotPuG.png
    Grim: "Now En Guard!"
    DKDG3qA.png
    Director: "Well let's see how well Grim does in this scene."
    HK6owt5.png
    Co-Star: "Hey buddy, you know I'm supposed to win this fight right?"
    Grim: "I don't know about that."
    FKwItPS.png
    Co-Star: "Wait wait wait this isn't in the script!"
    9RtGsqy.png
    Producer: "Wow, those are some great special effects. It really looks like that guy got his head chopped off!"
    Director: "No one's supposed to get their heads chopped off. This is a PG-13 movie."
    oWQ1sj8.png
    Grim: "Now let's have a drink to celebrate my victory."
    Co-Star: "I'm pretty sure your character was supposed to die in that scene. You're so great at improvising."
    wju9XPp.png
  • Options

After a long day at the Island Festival, Calden did his summer homework.

51145030450_88040e3d33_b.jpg

Hold on, there's a disturbance in Sulani's Spiritual Energies...

MerMay Extras with Dylan and Zeph
    Zeph: "Apparently, Metior thought we weren't good enough for summer vacation."

Metior: "Hold on Zeph, I just didn't..."

51149536586_a6783d6d21_c.jpg

Zeph: "I mean, we were the first sims he created, and he forgets about summer break."

Dylan's thoughts: "Summer break sounds pretty awesome!"

51148859262_c55642f68b_b.jpg

Zeph: "Well I for one want to enjoy a Summer Break."

51148858832_cde7276451_z.jpg

Zeph: "I think we should get to enjoy a summer break, and it's MerMay. The month new merfolk content gets created by artists."

51150318524_b6b69607c7_c.jpg

Zeph: "And I, the Elemental Spirit of the Sky, will make it summer."

51150640795_0e188b97f7_c.jpg

Metior: "Zeph, what are you doing? Dylan, are you just going to jam on your guitar while your brother does this."

51150640780_0217c75f6c_c.jpg

Metior: "Dylan, Zeph, you'll get your summer break when your rotation comes back around..."

51149765703_d717180588_h.jpg

Metior: "Zeph, don't pull that lever."

51149536161_74dfaf7f32_h.jpg

Metior: "And he pulled the lever..."

51149536146_b320a57f11_b.jpg

Metior: "Zeph, the evil laughter might be a bit much..."

51149536126_756193a661_h.jpg
  • Options
    AnnaLoo91AnnaLoo91 Posts: 63 Member
    Well today, my Zest family got a house makeover. (I was very inspired by youtube videos I watched on decorating and I ended up revamping their mansion) <3
    These don't show every detail, or all of the house, but I'll show my favorite details.

Kids bedroom
    04-30-21-7-41-28-PM.png

Upstairs Hallway 1
    04-30-21-1-16-51-PM.png

Upstairs Hallway 2
    04-30-21-7-35-01-PM.png

Downstairs Hallway
    04-30-21-7-37-22-PM.png

Kids Playroom
    04-30-21-7-40-50-PM.png

Master Bathroom
    04-30-21-7-39-36-PM.png

Living Room
    04-30-21-7-39-00-PM.png

Kitchen
    04-30-21-7-38-52-PM.png

Downstairs Bathroom
    04-30-21-7-42-43-PM.png

Basement Pet Play Area
    04-30-21-7-36-32-PM.png
    04-30-21-7-37-02-PM.png

In Home Gym
    04-30-21-7-38-26-PM.png

Computer/Work Room
    04-30-21-7-37-34-PM.png

PromSig.png
    Zest Family Spawn: Promise Zest.
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member

So, I have a bit of a Don Lothario problem. I have a special save that I use when I want to use poses, because mods crash my game. So I remove my real saves, enable mods, put my poses, and poses save in, and take the pictures I want to take. Then swap everything back. Well, I need every Don that I have in 7 different saves to be available for posed pictures of their families.

Which leads to this: Yes, there are 11 Don Lotharios there. I also have a half dozen Thorne Baileys, a bunch of Joey Holidays, several J Huntington IIIs

frJAXH0.png

And that leads to fun things like this: 3 Dons, a Joey and a Thorne.

2f9D8SG.png

Yes, 3 Dons and a Bjorn

qBikzVh.png

3 Joeys

mZsEwU9.png

And another one!

uwz8SAy.png

More nonsense in the Spoiler!
    Two Thornes, one with Simeon, and one with “me.”

QnxffAs.png

Teen J and YA J arguing about which one is really J

zwX4tPo.png

Teen J was Quite upset about it!

AFGlKNP.png

So YA J told him, “Fine. You’re J! Settle down.”

smeg76K.png

But the funniest time was a trip to Planet Honeypop. I was playing as my latest Don, aptly named “Dreamy Don,” when his very sad clone “Big Don” walked in.

08YYSCm.png

Big Don told Dreamy Don all of his troubles.... Poor man

mipoyfC.png

And then “their” mom walks in. She’s actually the mother of the teen Don in the save, but hey, technically she’s all of their moms, right?

qwj0Bxz.png

She told Dreamy Don (by the way, she refuses to call him Dreamy Don for some reason) that he needed to help his poor clone cheer up.

Gb15o8l.png

She left, and Big Don moved over as if to say "Mom said you need to help me, so get with it." Some Joey came in, no idea which one, lol, I think he's Diego's, and sat there all crabby. It's that kinda day I guess. Meanwhile, Dreamy Don thought and thought, and came up with a plan!

Rf2sWll.png

His plan worked! He called Big Don’s boyfriend Thorne, and told him to come down and hang out with them!

VkrM5h4.png

Dreamy Don, please, that is not your Thorne, you don't have a Thorne. But Big Don looks slightly better.

ypLhSom.png

Oh ..... no he doesn't.

On a more exciting note, Mitchell is here!! Which Mitchell? I have absolutely no idea, but it doesn't actually matter at this point. He's not essential to the cause of helping Big Don.

7JIXXOg.png

I got Big Don’s Thorne to come and sit down with us to cheer his Don up. He is usually very good at autonomously doing that. I’ve witnessed it multiple times. (Oh, and look! Another Joey is here!)

GrxzjF9.png

But Thorne did zilch to help his boyfriend. It was really strange.

usihROd.png

Suddenly I spotted another Thorne at the bar, so I went to see who it was. I always play using the cheat “Headlineeffects off” so the plumbob won’t be in the pictures. But that means I can’t hover over a Sim to see who it is. But ahhh, this is “my” husband Thorne. I can recognize him because he's the only one wearing this sweater, so ok cool. And Mitchell seemed happy to see him!

QZZ32vY.png

Mitchell followed him out for some reason and I got another look at the Joey who was there! Oh my! Joey honey, you look like you been rode hard and put away wet. Get some sleep man!

honaCNY.png

Seconds later, Mitchell came back in to sing …..

2fPPAlP.png

And then turn into Llama Man!

wLaszxX.png

That original crabby Joey came back to sing, And Idk for sure, but I think my Thorne, Mitchell, and Dreamy Don are all doing a stare down with Big Don’s Thorne. No one was thrilled with his behavior. He never helped cheer Big Don up at all.

G8ViVO3.png

My Thorne and Llama Mitchell left again, attached at the hip! lol

v1Pchcr.png

And then I figured out what all the hubbub was. GeekCon! and Mitchell was enjoying it. Walking around like he owned the place, Looking down on lesser mortals. After all, he is LLAMA MAN!

dvsFltt.png

Oh shoot, another Llama man.

TxI2G8u.png

He had to think about that as he walked along, looking over his shoulder. 'Another Llama man?" he thought.

TkFxHfM.png

"Fine then! I'm Darth Vader." lol!

At this point I'd just had it. I was like, is that seriously still Mitchell, or was that a blink out spot, you know? Time to finally put Headlineeffects back on.

sf6k8Jo.png

Yes, that is still Mitchell. Uncle Joey's Mitchell to be precise.

amxFuXT.png

But then ...... I see this. This is Big Don’s boyfriend Thorne. The Thorne that was sitting there ignoring Big Don, that was not his boyfriend! I just assumed he was because he showed up right after Dreamy Don called him.

Oh my God. I was dyin'. No wonder he was being so dismissive of Big Don! He didn’t even know him!

O415nDb.png

This is the sweetie we needed. But at this point Big Don was gone.

a7s6RH9.png

We stayed a little bit longer at GeekCon, and I saw that Ian and Lawrence were there, not noticing each other. Why does Ian get to wear his normal clothes? While Lawrence was shoved into some random black turtleneck?

eHoc6qZ.png

Anyway ..... Ian's going to the moon!

24cTsu2.png

To see the aliens!

SQgK5ps.png

While a stray woman notices Dreamy Don, who's talking to Darth Mitchell, while Teen J tells a joke about engineers that involves handcuffs.

I'm just not sure about all of this. Geek con is a hazard zone.

Qr8cwRx.png

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited May 2021
    @Metior_Ice Yes, Gunther is the oldest Munch brother, and the first sim I ever intentionally killed. It took about 40 tries but eventually the sharks in the pond that came with Get Famous got him. I felt a little bad about it later, so he joined my vampire brood's victims in the ghost house.
    Eon's a very nice looking sim! I'm enjoying Calden's story.

@AngeliqueAdelaide Well, that's a big family but it does make sense if you're not aging everyone at the same rate. My game actually has seven toddlers at the moment also, but only three of them are related. Do you have to have a mod for quadruplets?

@Thrior I know it's been a while since you posted but I haven't had time to comment in a while. The vampire saving them before dining on them was hilarious.

@Lady_Earth I enjoy your combination of characters. I think even elder males can get pregnant from abduction, from what I have read. So Larry got lucky!
    Back in sims2 I had Juliette marry Mercutio. I think because Romeo was a romance sim and she wanted a happy family life. Now I can't remember who Romeo ended up with... that was my first Sims2 save so it's been a while.

@Sepia Looks like your sims have a lot of fun with their clubs! Your screenshots in the french village are gorgeous!

@hunniboo1 That is a very nice looking sim! I love that she also looks pretty with glasses. Sometimes I find that hard to accomplish with the glasses options in the game. And wow the kids turned out great too!

@Becka28 It's just so adorable that Quin and Rohan are drawn to each other even in a new save. It was meant to be! I loved that update. Also real life Beowoof is awesome.

@DeafSimmer I usually don't follow the offsite links to stories but I felt compelled to with some of yours. You know how to write compelling teasers! I'm interested in where the story is going. Loved your shots of the occults causing trouble. Thank you for your comments on my last post! Sulani has such great lighting it's easy to take good pictures. I do also think Selvadorada is beautiful, and I enjoy the way you work it into your storylines.

@netney52 That is certainly a big plot twits for your game! I hope the efforts to bring him back are going well!

@Ray_Trace The cake was a lie! Your couple looks sweet together. I also enjoy some of the sentiments, even though when you rotate households they tend to go away. The negative ones especially create a lot of opportunities for more depth in gameplay.

@sarabeth2984 Thanks! The ghosts can be a lot of fun. I was going to make Gunther a ghost writer, but ghost ghost hunter sounds better.
    Your camping trip was fun to read about! I loved the scary story, lol.

@Lyrie Aaaaah! Why do you give us such a sweet post and then the next one is all aaaaah! Which is to say, I hope Dec gets his stuff together soon because everyone in his life deserves better.
    Thank you for your comments! When I first joined this thread there were a couple of stories with Lily Feng as the antagonist so making her the evil mermaid came pretty naturally, but it was hard to decide what to do with Victor. I'm glad you like them! And I agree about Sulani, it has such great lighting and especially the sunsets.

@HillyBeth Tristan and Raegan are adorable, and I love their names! The family photo turned out great! Ryan's also really pretty. Love her freckles.

@Daravi I hope your travels are all safe! And that you get the vaccine sooner than expected. I don't think it would be too hard to tell the difference between having a character go through racist things and the writer being a racist... but then I have been reading stuff for a while so I wouldn't assume the worst from you anyway. Whatever you decide I expect I will continue to enjoy your posts.

@sunblond I enjoyed your last couple of updates, and your real life story about Adonis, lol! I guess if you have a name like that you have to hope to live up to it!

@Lucy_Henley I enjoyed your last few updates! Alexander's post-duel hashtags gave me a laugh. The possibility of an emotional death scares me sometimes too.

@AlwaysAsking So good to hear from you! I don't think you have enough Dons or Diegos... might need to upload my ghosts to the gallery so you can add a few more, lol. I figured out part way through that you must have your Thornes confused... because that's what would happen to me!
    So Don and Diego are both doing the Serial Romantic aspiration in my game, when they aren't on vacation. I am working on getting them all enough aspiration points to buy all the rewards that will make them have fewer mortal needs. They all bought Steel Bladder and we're saving up for the ones that will keep their hygiene and hunger and energy from going down. Serial Romantic seemed like an easy way to earn points for those two. Don has multiple women now. Diego got too attached to Tarsus too fast, so when I found out Tarsus was non-committal I thought a too-soon proposal would break them up... and he said yes. So this is where we are now. Diego doesn't see flirting with Guidry or Patchy as cheating. He made some sacred candles but when I put them out all the paranormal activity stopped except Guidry... so I put them back in inventory so the haunting can get worse before I pull them out again. And no, Gunther doesn't do romance, he does serious business like ghost hunting.

@Smellincoffee Love the team of advisors and their inspiration.

@DoodlyDoofus Good luck to Grim and Anakin in their new careers. Grim's, er, improvisations made me laugh.

@AnnaLoo91 Very nice house! I don't think I've ever seen an indoor dog course before, cool idea for a basement!

Well, I'm off to drink bourbon and watch horses run... happy simming everyone!
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I had to edit that last post and I know that sometimes messes with notifications so if you are one of the people listed below and you got this notification but not the previous one please scroll up.
    @AnnaLoo91 @DoodlyDoofus @Smellincoffee @AlwaysAsking @Lucy_Henley @sunblond @Daravi @HillyBeth @Lyrie @sarabeth2984 @Ray_Trace @netney52 @DeafSimmer @Becka28 @hunniboo1 @Sepia @Lady_Earth @Thrior @AngeliqueAdelaide @Metior_Ice
  • Options
    Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Before I start on the next family, I thought I'd share the Monty family's second cat which is a Meowth.
    04-23-21-9-23-18-PM.png

Caputo: That's what the maker of TS4 version of Consort and his family calls them. Since Erin Singles fell for, married and moved in. It was midnight when I first played this house so I got this odd little scene of Consort and Hermina...
    04-26-21-7-06-21-PM.png

So far, Juliette has managed to strike up something with Johnny Smith which I forgot to save a pic of, but Hermina is not going to let some sickness ruin her chances for romance with Tenya Ida (My Hero Academia).
    05-01-21-4-21-41-PM.png

I didn't command Gilbert Jacquet to start having woohoo in the closet with Holo (Spice and Wolf), but it managed to cure Hermina's splotches when her and Tenya watched.
    05-01-21-4-24-57-PM.png

Hermina's second outing with Tenya fared a little better, but he up and left her. So she played some chess with the mom from one of the W.I.T.C.H. girls.
    05-01-21-5-05-24-PM.png

Finally, here is Consort and Erin's daughter, Viola. Named after the protagonist of 12th Night.
    05-01-21-5-10-57-PM.png

• Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

Excerpts from the Journal of Omar Benali

-Izzy's officially going out with Wyatt Frey now. He’s over here all the time and she’s been over at his house a lot lately too. Sometimes there’s a third wheel around, Selena Delgado (Pierce Delgado’s daughter) was over here the other day playing console games with Izzy and Wyatt. And at his house there’s always someone around, besides his parents it’s usually his younger brother, Gunner. Siblings are a great chaperone in my experience. No teenager want’s their siblings to see any mushy stuff going on.
    Honestly, I am trying to be less of a, what?, I don’t know, just trying to be less nervous about Izzy having a boyfriend, not that they’ve started using that word, yet. It may all blow over, these teen romances can be short lived. One can hope.-

RnHeO6t.jpg
    Hanging out with friends.

u0id9t4.jpg
    Gunner does not approve of that mushy stuff!

bZeSiyU.jpg
    Izzy and Wyatt are an item.

-The twins took Salim out the other night, to a club of all things, Than was there too, but it wouldn’t have been my idea of a night out for him at this point of his life. But, well, we’re all trying to keep him busy, taking turns doing things with him and all. He’s working on a new book, that’s helped a lot with filling up his time, I think. It has to be hard, I mean most of his life was spent with Uncle Kyle, I know how hard it was for me when Becca passed.-

UmWX05H.jpg
    Salim and the twins go clubbing.

I’m a grandfather! Zander Benali was born around 2AM last Wednesday. He’s healthy and named after his other granddad, Zander is kind of an ethnically appropriate name as well as a shortened version of Alexander. And, no, I’m not one bit bent out of shape over Christine wanting to name him after her dad. Naming kids was never something I gave much thought about, it’s something I always left up to my wives. Besides, Omar, is not a name I would wish on any grandchild of mine, just saying!-

Na5gM3x.jpg
    Like his dad, Kaden panics in the delivery room.

eo6k7Dn.jpg
    Introducing Zander Benali.

-Bo Bennett dropped by, he apologized for his behavior when I had visited him and his father and he told me he is still going to Dr. Childress for therapy. He’s in a community college now and is engaged to Debra Lawson, her older brother, Ricky dated Zayn’s girlfriend Helen in high school and college BTW. I don’t know the family that well, but seems like they are decent sort of folks. Bo tried to offer me some money, to pay back on the therapy fees, but of course I refused. I told Bo to put that money towards his education. His dad is still struggling financially, he’s retirement age but still has to work, it seems. So, I have no intention of ever letting either of them pay me anything. I was just happy to see the boy back on track with his life.-

eu3JRex.jpg
    Bo visits the Benalis.

-Zayn stopped by for supper and he took out his guitar and played a bit while we ate. It was a nice change for us at supper that night. We talked and laughed a bit, all in all, it was something different. A few days later, I went by the twin’s house and Helen and Kaden were there too, I had a good visit and got to know Helen a little better, then Samyr and I went out back and fished a bit after Zayn went to work. So, I had some quality time with my boys.-

BfTENVU.jpg
    Zayn plays guitar a bit for his family.

MPYOV9R.jpg
    Omar visits the twins.

xImA5vt.jpg
    Samyr and Omar do a bit of fishing.

-Mai is a teenager, jeez, I can’t believe it, to be honest. It’s bad enough with my kids, but somehow with kids of family and friends, the one’s I don’t see everyday, well, it just shocks you how quickly they grow up. She’s a pretty girl and Izzy put her on the bowling team right away and has been coaching her at practice, they seem to get along well, in spite of the age difference. How time flies.-

8RI05v8.jpg
    Mai had a birthday.

cpOHXvL.jpg
    Izzy coaches Mai.

-Wednesday night about 30 minutes before I got home from work, my brother Salim died, he was a lot more like a parent to me, both he and Uncle Kyle raised me from a teenager and put me through college. I hate that I wasn’t there, that the girls were alone when it happened. He just got up from the chess table and keeled over, and he was gone. Farrah hasn’t really had to deal with anything like this before, so I’m worried about her. Both Josie and Izzy, and I, I guess, well, we‘ve been down this road before. I don’t mean to sound crass, but since Becca, well, no death has had as strong of an effect on me. That one was hard, it was so unexpected and sudden and it left such a huge hole in all our lives, the boys and me, I mean. Than took it hard, but he’s working it out through his art, he’s deeply immersed in doing another series of paintings of some kind, not specifically grief this time, he says. Thankfully, Mai had her birthday a few months before, which would have been hard for her, she’s in high school now. Kids should have their birthdays celebrated, I think.
    A little before it happened Salim said something to me, we were playing chess and he said, once I’m gone, Omar, you’ll be the head of our family. It’s not easy or especially something you want, I know, but there it is. He was prophetic, it is, for all intents and purposes a mantle that has been settled upon me. The whole Benali clan calls me up whenever they have a problem or need some advice now. And there are a lot of Benalis, sigh.-

LsBLzT6.jpg
    Salim passes away.

yvbYx5Z.jpg
    Than and Omar console each other.

eHjZxji.jpg
    The family mourns his loss, with food.

-Samyr told me that he ran into Kaden the other night at that bar where his CosPlay club meets. Apparently, Kaden and that old partner of his, Etta and her husband, some guy Kaden knew from college who’s a cop too, Yannik something, well, they went there to celebrate, because Etta’s expecting. Seems like that would be a dangerous job for a woman who’s pregnant, I sure would make me a nervous wreck if I was her husband. I still worry about Kaden, but I never let on, I don’t want to lay that on his shoulders, it’s my issue, which is hard, not ever saying anything.-

6AD5D3A.jpg
    CosPlay Club and cops at the bar.

-Zayn’s engaged, he and Helen are already planning the wedding and they’re looking to move to the city afterwards. Helen’s a school teacher, so she can get a job in the city pretty easily, I guess, and Zayn mostly works in the clubs there anyway, he’s a headliner, no smoky little dive bars for him these days. He proposed at some lounge in the city, didn’t sound especially romantic to me, but he said it was where he and Helen first met as adults, he was doing an open mic night and she was there, but not single at the time. Anyway, I’m certainly not a good judge of what’s romantic, I once got Becca a vacuum cleaner for her birthday, it did not go over very well.-

mmiqSOF.jpg
    Zayn and Helen visit the lounge where they met in college.

iuZUIDn.jpg
    Zayn pulls out all the stops, romantically speaking.

QGcjJHD.jpg
    Helen accepts Zayn’s proposal.

-Helen looked like a fairy tale princess in her wedding dress. Mom used to read to me from this big book of fairy tales when I was a little kid, and when I saw Helen in her wedding dress with her hair all piled up on her head, it reminded me of a picture from that book. She just needed a tiara, like a princess wears. Ah well, it was a nice wedding, she’s a very sweet girl, how Max Villareal ever ended up with a daughter like her, well, just saying. They are living in a big modern apartment in the Arts District, 3 bedrooms, one is a studio and office, but there is definitely still room for a baby, wink.-

2VdmGHv.jpg
    Practice kiss for the ceremony?

leqtEUv.jpg
    Chatting before the ceremony.

WApcBX0.jpg
    “With this ring…”

pS48Yib.jpg
    Husband and wife.

OkSvWaQ.jpg
    Having wedding cake.

3Y3J7US.jpg
    The Honeymoon begins in the hallway.

cuS6BcQ.jpg
    Helen cooked their first breakfast together as newlyweds.

-Zander’s growing up too fast, he’s potty training now, which IMHO is frustrating and hard, plus he jabbers at you, he’s got the darkest eyes I’ve ever seen. They look almost black, those little dark eyes just peer out from his little face when he babbles at you. Being a grandparent is so much better than I had imagined, I can play with Zander till he gets fussy or whatever, then hand him back to mommy or daddy, I absolutely love that part.-

wAW8ApT.jpg
    Zander’s a toddler.

EH4TPvG.jpg
    Omar visits his grandson.

@Lyrie Yes, poor Summer, as Bette Davis said, “Old age is no place for sissies.”

@Daravi I love that your posts offer a German point of view of the past. As an American, I’ve seen mostly British and American TV about the wars etc. so it’s refreshing to get an alternate point of view.

@Metior_Ice Oh, that half Alien/Merman is very handsome!

@AlwaysAsking It was so nice to see your posts, I always get a big kick out of them.

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    zheplayszheplays Posts: 24 Member
    I know I'm new and can't really mention anyone, so I'll hope those I'm mentioning see it.

@AnnaLoo91
    That's a really cute house! I never know what to do with hallways but yours are cute!

@AlwaysAsking
    That's a lot of Dons! It sounds like a load of chaos! Lots of fun for anyone that enjoys chaos haha!

Also, hello, I'm new. Still orienting myself and getting the hang of what's going on in this thread, apologies while I flail! There's a lot going on!

As for me, I play a legacy save, the Lunas. Founder Angelica, spouse Magnus, it's a matriarchy. Their children are Aurelia and Benito. Nothing too interesting has happened today, just a lot of capping skills. Both the kids have asked for a bath autonomously, and Beni tried to potty on his own even at low level. I was proud of him.
    Find me on Tumblr and Instagram at zheplays !
    siempre bruja.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    Masterson Family

With it being Love Day tomorrow, I realised that I really wanted to get Alexander a gift. A rose was the natural (in more senses than one!) option, but I also wanted to get him something a little more special.
    Then it hit me that I could go to the Magic Realm and get him something that symbolised our status as Spellcasters. Casters Alley was bound to have something.

tnp928Z.jpg

I really should come here more often, I thought as I stepped through the magic portal. This place looks beautiful.
    I wasn't here to sightsee though, I was here to buy a present. I began jogging towards the Casters Alley portal.

Mgfoclo.jpg

I headed over to the nearest shop, which happened to sell wands, tomes and familiars.
    "Hi, I'd like to buy a familiar, please," I said.
    "Of course. Is this for you, or for someone else?"
    "Someone else. I hope I get him the right one."
    "I'm sure you will. We've got a good selection in."
    I perused the gently glowing orbs.
    "Hmm... I think I'll buy this Glowfrog," I said.
    "Good choice."

QF3vtqn.jpg

The next day, after school, I was feeling a little sad.
    "What's wrong?" Alexander asked.
    "Oh, nothing really," I said. "I thought it'd be funny to give people silly Love Day cards, but they didn't really appreciate them."
    "Ah, that's rubbish. You know I'd appreciate your funny card."
    "Of course. And it's not like I'm dating the entire class."
    "Precisely."

9tRroWJ.jpg

"Anyway," I said, changing the subject, "I... err... got you a present."
    "You don't sound very sure about it," he laughed.
    "Ah, I'm just a bit nervous. I hope you like it."
    He opened the green box.
    "Oh wow, my very own familiar! This is awesome! What type is it?"
    "It's a Glowfrog. I thought the name sounded pretty cool and that you'd like that kind of thing."
    "Well, I do like it, thank you," he said. "What type of familiar do you have?"
    "I've got a Sixam Owl. I named it Minerva, after the Roman goddess of wisdom."

aDW6KB1.jpg

A few hours passed. I remembered the previous Love Day when I'd ended up kissing Alexander in our upstairs bathroom, and wanted to come up with a better plan this time around.
    "Hey, do you fancy going on a date tonight?" I asked.
    "Of course! What better thing to do on Love Day?" Alexander replied. "Did you have any ideas in mind?"
    "I thought we could visit that Italian place in Newcrest, Villa Bovine," I suggested.
    "Ooh, Italian is my favourite," Alexander grinned. "Villa Bovine... what a weird name. Sounds more like a barnyard."
    "Well, it's apparently quite fancy, so hopefully it won't smell like one."

cTwWIqj.jpg

We ended up just getting dessert and a coffee. I was feeling a little tired, so I went for tiramisu as well as a mug of the actual drink. Alexander went for apple pie; perhaps not the first thing that came to mind when one thought of "Italian desserts", but always a good choice nonetheless.

bVbVzH9.jpg

"It's not the same as a familiar, but..." Alexander smiled, handing me a single rose.
    "Oh, thank you!" I exclaimed. "I don't mind what you get me! It's the thought that counts."

VIB2Tv8.jpg

"You know, you look super handsome in that suit," I said.
    "Oh, you flatter me," he replied. "You look amazing in that dress."
    "Thanks... I feel it's almost a little too fancy for this place, though. This is the dress I wore to your parents' wedding, after all."

y30H5Dp.jpg

I got back home VERY late.
    "Young lady, where HAVE you been? It's almost two in the morning!"
    "I was on a date with Alexander! It was Love Day, you know!" I replied.
    "Don't take that tone with me," Mum said.
    "I'm sorry," I replied. "I won't do it again."
    "Good," Mum said. "Perhaps I was a little harsh. You're normally so well behaved, and I can completely understand spending hours with your boyfriend and losing track of time... I was just worried when I didn't hear from you."
    "You just said... I lost track of time," I grinned.
    "Yes, well, try to make sure it doesn't happen again. I hope you had a nice time, anyway."
    "Yes, it was lovely. Perhaps we could all go there one day."

czsWwun.jpg

Other Masterson Family Happenings
    Artemis and Apollo getting food from a stall outside their penthouse. This screenshot was taken after the "omg is Artemis going to die???" thing. Nope! Still alive... *phew!*

mQkcp9P.jpg

Coco was unwell, so Caroline took her to the vet where she was diagnosed with Projectile Repugnitis.

qihPJmf.jpg

Caroline was happy to pose for a selfie with fan Catarina Lynx.

kWRjhiv.jpg

Apollo and Helen enjoying the games console.

ENdi1FV.jpg

Caroline also had an acting job that day (Love Day). I haven't accompanied her to an acting gig for a while now. She's done all the major movie ones, so it's easier just to send her off unaccompanied and focus on the rest of the family.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    edited May 2021
    @DoodlyDoofus Head and Shoulders :D

you're killing me

:D:D:'(:(

• Options
    @Daephene I admit that Dylan and Zeph were the first non-townies that I killed and I just couldn't leave them as ghosts.

@sunblond Yeah, his genetics are the product of randomly generated sims. His mother was an Elsa-Looking sim, and his dad was a randomly generated retail employee that also happened to be an Alien. As @AlwaysAsking would say, his father had a Don Lothario build.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top