Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    Chapter 14. Someone decides to be a bamf. But mostly C14 is Morgyn's feelings and sugar and a couple revelations. I'm also having a war with tendonitis, so, I may update later than usual for a while.
    Recap: Damian Ember the Morgyn Ember CAS clone moved into an apartment with Cassandra Goth, then they moved to a better apartment, stole the Vatores, turned them human, shipped them to college, and then stole Morgyn. Morgyn turned Caleb into a spellcaster, Lilith doesn't get off the treadmill long enough to be a proper MC, and then Vladislaus called in the cavalry named Sarnai and things are going quite sour quite fast. Cassandra and Damian are married, have a daughter named Esmeralda, Esme for short, and Morgyn and Caleb are dating.
    { Archive | Cast }

12-20-19_9-44-59-pm.jpg
    The only problem with sleeping up here was the rising sun came right in the windows behind the bed. Morgyn already had a headache, but surprisingly had slept better last night than any other night so far.
    Caleb hadn’t woken up yet, and Morgyn didn’t want him to, more content to just lay here next to him and pretend, for a short while, that everything was okay. Caleb smelled of specifically Madagascar vanilla, and some sort of evergreen. Perhaps spruce. Either way, Morgyn found the scent calming.
    “Morning,” Caleb mumbled.
    Oh. He was awake. “Morning,” Morgyn answered quietly. “The sunlight’s so bright.” The complaint was actually that Morgyn’s head hurt, but that sounded better somehow. Morgyn scooted a little closer to Caleb, hiding from the light in his shoulder.
    “Yeah,” Caleb answered. “Still not used to how bright.”
    Morgyn snorted. “Why’d you move up here, anyway?”
    Caleb shrugged a shoulder. “It smells like you,” he said, as if that explained everything, and yet maybe in some sense it did.
    Desperately trying not to turn pink, Morgyn stood up and moved for the door. “If you say so.”
    “Hey,” Caleb started, reaching out faster than Morgyn could follow the motion and grabbing the Sage’s wrist. “We need to talk.”
    Morgyn spent a few moments marvelling at how fast Caleb could move when he wanted to, every bit like the predator he used to be, and then arched an eyebrow. “About what?”
    “You,” Caleb said. “I don’t want to push you, Morgyn, I don’t, but you can’t… keep all this pain in there.” The only reason he’d let Morgyn redirect him last night because in that much pain, it was fully possible Morgyn would’ve taken it as a rejection, and Caleb could never, for one thing. And for another, Morgyn didn’t need any more pain, especially not from Caleb, however accidental that might’ve been.
    “I have no idea what you’re talking about,” Morgyn said, green eyes steeling.
    Caleb’s gaze softened slightly, head tilting just a hair. “I was there last night,” Caleb said. “I think you know exactly what I’m talking about.”
    Morgyn stared at him for a few moments, and then yanked the hand Caleb had claimed back. “No I don’t.” Morgyn then slipped off the bed and headed for the door.
    “Oh no you don’t,” Caleb spat under his breath, rolling out of bed and darting for the door too. Thanks to his still-heightened movement capabilities, Caleb got there first, firmly planting between the door and Morgyn.
    12-21-19_2-36-33-am.jpg
    “Now you’re just being ridiculous,” Morgyn said, looking annoyed.
    Caleb didn’t care. “I don’t think I am. I know you don’t want to think about it, but you can’t survive on shoving your emotions into a dusty corner. That’s not how they work, you and I both know that. Or at least you should.”
    Should, he said. Morgyn supposed he didn’t know that running from things was a speciality of Morgyn’s. And if Morgyn hadn’t been a paragon of running away from things, maybe none of this would’ve happened. “I really don’t want to have this conversation with you.”
    “I think you need to,” Caleb said. “Sooner or later, the dam’s going to break, Morgyn, and I don’t want to watch you destroy yourself like this.”
    “What am I supposed to tell you?!” Morgyn said, tone raising slightly. “How much I wish I had answers for this and for all my knowledge and experience I don’t? How maybe if I wasn’t such a coward this would’ve turned out differently? How I’m terrified of losing Damian and yet at the same time it doesn’t feel like I have a right to be because I sure as hell spent a lot of time ignoring he existed to decide now I give a -” Morgyn paused, and irritatingly, tears welled up and spilled over. One hand raised, pressing against Morgyn’s forehead. It wasn’t like it changed anything.12-21-19_3-00-13-am.jpg
    “Yeah,” Caleb said. “That’s exactly what you’re supposed to tell me.” And then Caleb wordlessly crossed the space between them, pulling Morgyn into a hug.
    “What is the point?” Morgyn asked. “What is the point of all this power if when it matters…” And even if Morgyn had been there, there was no saying that anything would’ve gone differently. “I just want things to go back to the way they used to be. And maybe the second time around, I’d do things right.”
    Caleb sighed, slightly, trying to figure out what to say. It wasn’t like there were magic words to say here, like Abracadabra, you’re not upset anymore, and he was the one that pushed Morgyn into talking. “I don’t think you did things wrongly, Morgyn,” Caleb said quietly. “You just did the best you could with what you had.”
    Morgyn snorted. “No, I ran from it all,” was the sour response. “I ran from everything and made Damian deal with it all instead. And I should’ve known better than to move in, I shouldn’t have let Cassandra talk me into this no matter how much I missed Damian because I should’ve known was putting all of you in danger.”
    “I don’t think you can blame yourself for that, Morgyn” Caleb answered. “No one should be afraid of being around their family.”
    “No,” Morgyn said, “but life isn’t fair like that and we both know it. It’s amazing he puts up with me anyway after I left him to deal with everything on his own.”
    “That’s what brothers do,” Caleb said. “If the roles were reversed, would you be angry with him?”
    Morgyn thought about it for a moment. “Maybe a little,” Morgyn answered. “But not enough to stop wanting to see him.”
    “See?” Caleb asked. “I know this is tough. I’m not expecting miracles and you shouldn’t either. We are only human, after all. But I’m here. For what it’s worth, I’m here if you need me, to help in any way, to listen, whatever it is. But you can’t beat yourself up like this. Things happened. There’s no sense in trying to go backward and undo it because going forwards is hard enough, and if you spend too long focused on what you couldn’t do, you’ll fail at what you can do.”
    And the thing that ticked Morgyn off the most was that he was right. But, Caleb was right. No matter how much it hurt, it couldn’t become an obstacle, because then there’d be more that hurt. Morgyn didn’t answer right away, simply clung to Caleb and tried to get the tears under control.
    And Caleb, bless him and his unending patience, just held Morgyn and waited. And Morgyn understood what the whispering in the heart was right then.
    “What’d you do with that ring?” Morgyn asked.
    Caleb looked perplexed, but shrugged a shoulder gently. “It’s in the top drawer of the dresser,” he said. “Why?”
    “When this is over,” Morgyn whispered, “Morgyn Vatore sounds nice. So I do believe that ring is mine.”
    “What?” Caleb asked. “Really?”
    “Yeah,” Morgyn said. “Really.”

12-21-19_2-23-42-am.jpg
    ( Morgyn absolutely listens to Panic! At the Disco, My Chemical Romance, AFI type stuff. Fight me. )
    Well imagine, as I’m pacing the pews in a church corridor, and I can’t help but to hear-
    Earbuds at least drowned everything else in the apartment out. It wasn’t like they had neighbours, but Caleb was busy doing something, Lilith was talking to Miss Hell or whatever her name was, and Cassandra was still glaring daggers. She seemed to be feeling a little better, at least.
    Just not in Morgyn’s direction.
    I chime in with a haven’t you people ever heard of~” It was quiet and under Morgyn’s breath, but not quite as quiet as expected.
    “What the heck are you singing?” Caleb’s voice asked, coming down the stairs.
    Morgyn snorted. “Just -“
    “Panic! At the Disco,” Cassandra answered, stopping behind the couch. “I Write Sins Not Tragedies.”
    “You know them?” Morgyn asked.
    “Sure,” Cassandra said. “I know a lot of similar music. I was kind of a cross between a goth and an emo in my grade school days. You get that way in the Goth house. I’m just surprised you know them. Aren’t you three hundred and French or something?” If she remembered right, that was what Damian had told her, and if it was true for him…
    Morgyn’s head tilted to one side, as the gears started turning… and then it clicked how much Cassandra likely knew. “… this does explain why you keep glaring at me,” Morgyn said.
    Cassandra sighed. “Yeah, probably,” she said. “I know it’s not really your fault. I just can’t help but feel a little bitterness all the same.”
    “I’m mad at me too,” Morgyn said. “If it’s any consolation.”
    Cassandra shook her head. “Damian doesn’t blame you, you know. Not really. Because there was no way you could know any of that would happen.”
    “It just feels like I should’ve been there,” Morgyn said.
    “And honestly, Damian’s glad you weren’t,” Cassandra said, resting a hand on Morgyn’s shoulder. “I have a presentation to work on, but I’ll find you later. Panic! is still making music. I’ll give you some of their newer stuff.” Cassandra gave a slight smile, and then headed upstairs.
    Caleb passed her on the way, and settled down on the couch. “See?” Caleb said, reaching over and pulling Morgyn against him. “She doesn’t hate you.”

12-21-19_3-53-47-am.jpg
    Morgyn snorted. “I don’t know how she doesn’t, if she knows about Lord Dussault.”
    Caleb blinked. “Dussault?” he asked.
    “Jean Dussault,” Morgyn said. “He had an odd infatuation with me, demanded my hand in marriage. My father said no, but he pushed and threatened and Damian helped me run. I never went back.”
    “Jean Dussault was my uncle,” Caleb said quietly. “He was my father’s brother.”
    “Jean was a -” … spellcaster. That explained how Caleb got his dormant magic. “Spellcaster,” Morgyn finished.
    Caleb tilted his head. “Yeah, I guess he was. I didn’t spend much time with him. I didn’t like him very much. But I do remember his foyer had floating candles in it if you came at the right time.”
    “I wasn’t fond of him either, but he owned the lands our family worked and lived on. I had to be nice to him, it just became too much.”
    Caleb snorted. “Yeah, he got that way easily. … you were a girl back then, huh?”
    Morgyn nodded. “Rosalie de -“
    “Lorraine,” Caleb finished. “We’ve met before.”
    “So you know what Damian won’t tell me,” Morgyn said, sitting up to look at Caleb properly. “What happened after I left?”
    Caleb saddened, but he drew a breath in. “Are you sure you want to know that?”
    “Yes,” Morgyn answered, almost immediately.
    “I wasn’t there, so it’s all hearsay,” Caleb said, “but this is what I heard…”
    Morgyn almost wished the question hadn’t been asked.

12-21-19_4-46-30-am.jpg
    Sometimes, she had a momentary ability to think. In those brief moments of clarity, she had awareness of what was going on, albeit those moments of clarity were short. She had a husband and a child to think of, and it was difficult to figure out what to do with this. Why her, she wondered. Maybe the simple reality was that L.’s innately mischievous nature made it harder for others to tell when she was mentally slipping.
    Her husband seemed to know something was wrong, though. He kept asking. She needed to go home but she wasn’t sure how to break herself loose of this vampire’s mind control. It was stronger than the stories told.
    A thought crossed her mind. It took all of her willpower to wrench control of her mind out of the vampire’s grasp. Focus, she told herself. You’re not a Sage for nothing. She was scared, sure. Anyone in her position might be, but it was often when one was the most terrified that they found the greatest bravery.
    With a great yelp, L. forced her consciousness past Sarnai’s. And for a moment, she had control of her own body again. “DISSOLUTIO!”
    Swirls of red magic surrounded her. She watched her hand, as the magic pooled together, and slowly faded away. She couldn’t feel it anymore, once the light had gone. She couldn’t feel the Realm screaming for help, couldn’t sense the pulse of magic that ran through the Realm.
    Her magic had gone, just like she’d wanted, and now Sarnai had no use for her.

12-21-19_4-50-14-am.jpg
    The response was quick. A burst of shadow, and Sarnai materialised, looking quite displeased.
    “What have you done?” she asked.
    “It’s gone,” L. answered. “My magic is gone. You won’t use me for any more of your plans that require magic, vampire.” Softly, L. started to laugh. “I can’t believe that’s the best I could come up with. And I call myself a Sage.”
    For a moment, Sarnai looked perplexed. And then she screamed in frustration, a loud and feral sound. It was enough to make L. step backward, and instinctively, she raised her arms, but the magic didn’t come.
    Just like she’d wanted.
    The wave of mental power hit her full-force, knocking her backward and into the table behind her. Seconds later, as she attempted to stand, pain ripped through her skull. It felt like it was trying to split, and L. screamed from the intensity and suddenness of it

12-21-19_4-49-46-am.jpg
    And then someone was in front of her, partially holding her up, a blur of green shielding her from Sarnai’s rage. “We gotta go,” Simeon said, gritting his teeth. He turned long enough to throw a dagger in Sarnai’s direction, and then yanked L. up off the floor and immediately teleported.
    The dagger slammed into Sarnai’s shoulder. A hiss of frustration loosed, as the vampire reached up and yanked it out of her shoulder. No matter. L. wasn’t the important one anyway, and had no idea where the All was.
    Still, Sarnai did not take well to losing.

12-21-19_4-30-52-am.jpg
    “You were supposed to be watching her!” Sarnai immediately shrieked.
    Damian took a step backward in surprise. “Watching who?” he asked.
    “Don’t play stupid!” Sarnai snapped. “You were supposed to be watching L., and now we’ve lost her!”
    That was good. Damian willed his features not to look too relieved, and instead focused on the anxiety. He had no idea whether Esmeralda was okay, if Cassandra ever woke up, if… “I… I’m sorry,” he said. “I didn’t know.”

12-21-19_4-32-17-am.jpg
    “We remember telling you,” Sarnai said.
    “I forget things,” Damian said. “When you get past a certain age, your memory’s not the greatest.”
    Sarnai rested her hands on her hips. She was fairly old, and sometimes she forgot things… maybe that was believable. “Well, doesn’t matter,” she said. “L. was starting to grate our nerves anyway, and finding the All is more important. You don’t know where it is?”
    Damian shook his head. Sarnai had only asked about three thousand times, but no, Damian didn’t know where the All was. “I know I look like a Sage, but I’m not one, never have been one, and only Sages know where the All is.”
    “L. didn’t seem to,” Sarnai answered.
    “Then maybe no one knows, and we’ll just have to keep looking.”
    Sarnai stared at him for a long time, but eventually loosed an airy snort. “Fine,” she said. “Find it then. And don’t mess up this time.”

12-21-19_4-33-38-am.jpg
    As Sarnai disappeared in a cloud of black smoke, Damian released a breath he wasn’t aware he’d been holding. He turned to one side, catching sight of a magical mote. For a moment, he just watched it, and then moved over to absorb it.
    He’d need all of his strength if he was going to pull off what he wanted to, and the motes would help him recover.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited December 2019
    @DarkAngel1994 Uh-oh! This can't be good. Here comes DRAMA! :/
    And nope, can't live on Sixam or build there without cheats, so I made a tradition to send my space family there on picnics with live drag objects :)

@sarabeth2984 My SC toddlers (Flora and Fiona, Simeon's babies) all of a sudden have pointy ears too!
    Oh, sorry about the deaths :/
    And I swear Gunther is like this all the time in my game! :lol:
    How can you even have the patience for 3 weeks pregnancies?!
    Congrats on baby Picard!

@ryttu3k Well, maybe you know all that but still I'd rather warn you.
    Trend Setter sounds like fun, but trends you set end up on townies of every age and shape (not that they can be dressed any worse than they are normally, but still) and also on your played and currently unplayed sims. You can never delete them completely (well hope MCCC can do it or smth), at least one remains and then everyone around is wearing it, even if the trendsetter sim is deleted or dead. It all gets really annoying :/
    Otherwise I'd say Trend Setter sounds cooler than Stylist, but there's not much difference gameplay-wise :)
    Nice to see that Thorne Bailey is consistently horrible in everyone's game (I made a decent human being out of Orange tho).
    That selfie ow my heart :love:
    Oh, Lilith, that's extreme! She looks gorgeous with the makeover :sunglasses:

• Options
    @Keidra
    "Morgyn Vatore sounds nice"
    source.gif
    Dunno in my game Morgyn listens to the spooky radio all the time :lol:
    Ohhh, they had met?!!
    (btw did you choose de Lorraine on purpose? bc kinda symbolic)
    Wow, what L did was kind of brilliant but kind of stupid :/

• Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    @ryttu3k I agree! Whenever I see rival banners on the UBrite campus status or the statue pranked by Foxbury, no one will take care of it except my own Sim :lol:
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited December 2019
    Tip:
    As long as you keep Dirk Dreamer away from the computers at GeekCon you'll probably win Hackathon!

"See that man?? RESET HIM!"

That's pretty much what I did today

Getting him away from the computer is like trying to grab a toilet paper roll that rolled away from you by the end...
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • Options
    Officially joining the insomnia team here and indulging myself in some fluffy Cagyn gameplay :blush:

pld9gC5.jpg
    "While you've been all Sagey here, Sageing around and impressing everyone with your Sageness, I found out there's a shower on the lower level. So, um... feeling dirty? "
    gOxRTOP.jpg
    Apparently Morgyn was feeling very dirty.

Simeon: Has anyone down here seen Ember?
    L: Everyone down here has sure as hell heard Ember!

t28nLAw.jpg
    - Do you even see anything up there with that glowing thing over your head?
    - What glowing thing?

EsvHUfs.jpg
    - Oh, this is the place you caught me the day we met! Would you really have killed me?
    - Look at me, love, I'm Sage of Untamed Magic. Of course I would have.

ix2ezah.jpg
    "Mortal datefriends need sleep. How much sleep are we talking? Come on, Morgyn, you are not that mortal!"

hGzEV4p.jpg
    Houston, for plum's sake!

NhlBe7t.jpg
    qliE6J1.jpg
    ("Low hemoglobin, needs more iron...")
    NgDWXKp.jpg
    Mortal datefriends need healthy food!

ukwyCis.jpg
    This untamed cuteness just successfully used mischief interaction on Caleb.
    Time for payback.
    hpi3b6G.jpg
    xkVOTK3.jpg
    Cuuuute! :love:

• Options
    @Morkovka
    And yes, Morgyn finally said yes in the game. I was kinda proud, Caleb didn't do more dumb. xD

Tbf, I don't think there's a Sims radio station for "00's emo and screamo you headbanged yourself into a migraine to when you were 12 because life was unfair" xDD

And maybe I did, maybe I didn't... I have a thing for language and history, make of that what you will I guess lol

( Personal aside, apparently the only thing my wrist doesn't get mad about being made to do today is typing. What the plum. )
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.

• Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Victoria Newbie
    49255823027_bdb98dcb7c_c.jpg
    This is Victoria Newbie, Bob & Betty Newbie's daughter.

49255148493_7b1f4aa3ae_c.jpg
    Sibling fun at the spookie party.

49255148613_d8b86b5512_c.jpg
    Take a jog while eating.

49255148543_90a8393f25_c.jpg
    Victoria's best friend is Grant Grunt.

49255630966_78023c7723_c.jpg
    Is her joke as funny as she thought it would be?

Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    The Sim Global News has some exciting things to share today.

Sim Joyce Flemming, a local child prodigy is taking the world by storm. By 16 she already accomplished many things such as owning a successful furniture store, completing Scouts, completing all childhood aspirations and all toddler skills. Even at 13 she held a charity benefit and raised over 10k Simoleons! She is a bright beacon for this community as she constantly volunteers.

In other news, it is rumored the Britechester and Foxbury Institute University as well as the town Britechester might be opening in January 2020 😉

Stay classy, San Myshuno!
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • Options
    TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    edited December 2019
    @ryttu3k I actually really want to OT3 because I've never done it before in the sims so I'm considering making Cas and Caleb get a divorce... Does that make me evil? Probably. Do I relish in that? Most definitely!

I am having waaaaaaaaaaayyyyy too much fun dressing up Morgyn. I've been spending endless hours making outfits for him. I just love how fem he is :love:

Morgyn and Rayland's relationship is so cute <3

Also, why do Rayland's eyes glow when he drinks from Morgyn? I've had Caleb drink from Casgarth in my game (he's a spellcaster) and his eyes don't glow...

@Koteyka Ah, you're exactly like me! Pinterest fanarts have got me into so many ships that I don't even follow. I thought I was the only one! For me Spiderman and Deadpool ended up in my game because of the fanarts which I found both adorable and hilarious.
    @Morkovka Simeon: Has anyone down here seen Ember?
    L: Everyone down here has sure as hell heard Ember!

That line had me cracking up. Can you imagine the shenanigans that happen in Magic HQ? Especially with Morgyn because he's so young, L and Simeon must be so done with him/them haha

Also I have to ask, do you have a filter over your game or something? Because your pictures are so bright and crisp.
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@Morkovka - There's more to come.
    Aw man, that would have been cool to live in an alien planet, but it can make a great vacation spot. :)

@ryttu3k - Tell me about it, but I've learned to deal with the sprites.
    The Creativity event started at the plaza, and Jonathan and Christian were painting a mural.
    lMfbV5a.png

Christian being a goofball.
    MxUzb9v.png
    N4YHola.png

This just got awkward, but that didn't stop our lovebirds being affection toward each other.
    Fk6Gufy.png
    Es3mcp1.png

The guy cheered on them...
    Fscj8hU.png

...but their roommate, Britta, walked in sorrow after seeing them.
    ZbaYeas.png

Christian's older sister, Iris, came by for a visit.
    "Bonjour, mon petit frère!"
    YvXqJk3.png

"Why haven't you come back home to see me and your siblings?!"
    "Sorry, it's just really busy and all that here."
    "I don't want to hear any excuses. Also I hope you buy yourself a house for Harvest Day. I rather do it somewhere than this box full of 🐸🐸🐸🐸."
    'Same old Iris...'
    SIi63Jv.png
    I8seeqg.png

Jonathan showed up to calm Iris down.
    6xSwj9a.png

"I don't know what you see in that bonehead, but I'm glad he found someone that can keep up with his level-headed. and deal with his childish behavior."
    LNWXuHV.png
    MwhPUaQ.png

Don came by and was greeted by a now tensed Iris.
    "I know what you are, 🐸🐸🐸🐸. If you do anything to my dear brother or Jonathan, you're going to regret meeting me."
    KHyncQQ.png
    dZFnfgH.png

'I don't know who you are, woman, but your threat don't scare me.'
    GlgE1a5.png

Jonathan pulled Don aside to have a private talk with him outside.
    "This is very sudden, Don, but I wanted to get this out of my chest. I'm pregnant."
    "Okay, and what does this have to do with me?"
    "I'm unsure whether it's yours or Christian's."
    XtZDR07.png

"I'm being serious about this! I don't know how I'll explain this to him!"
    TSBMG6J.png
    RVcKWy3.png

Don let Jonathan cry on his shoulder and thought to himself what he had gotten himself into. If the baby is his, then he would take care of both of them.
    6ResNwQ.png
    hlkfS0G.png

A goodnight kiss.
    Jcmpekk.png
    If4JMum.png
    ZxaGaWR.png

Eating a sandwich with a fork? That's Sims logic for ya.
    2D6cYux.png

Christian hurt himself again at practice.
    HRd6pgw.png

A goodnight sleep.
    efeSJkh.png

'Good Watcher, this baby's going to be a pain in my -'
    "You alright, Jon?"
    "Yeah, I'm fine. I think something's wrong with dinner last night, tasted really funny."
    "Tasted fine to me."
    nk1Hlhf.png

Fernando and Jonathan chatted and being silly. He's been sad all the time since the curse Christian accidentally casted on him with the Selvadorada artifact, and Jonathan felt bad for the guy.
    ERxCXqc.png
    3hZgVjV.png

Bob helping Christian with his homework. He had this smug look on his face, thinking "I know your husband's secret".
    4QL4FTV.png
    qOHwvVv.png

Christian, stop ogling on Caleb like that!
    wwgRCFc.png

"What happened to your arm?"
    "Oh this? This is nothing compared to wrestling with a werewolf."
    H3evhAQ.png

It's already the last day of school (how time flies by), and Jonathan is ready for graduation. The guy gave Jonathan the shock of his life.
    T3G4cKR.png

Selfie in the bathroom!
    LEzs1hZ.png

Christian and Jonathan rented a house in downtown, and the first thing that happened was this!
    I have my laptop on muted, so this surprised me when I saw the light, lol.
    KMdI9GC.png
    zM9L3jU.png

Jonathan wasn't fazed about this and was busying looking for Harvest decorations.
    RC8tFeZ.png
    L6bC78P.png

Today's the day: Graduation! :D
    pBsHLMM.png
    kXOCiG1.png

Instead of going to the bar with his friends, Jonathan passed the offer (can't drink while pregnant) and headed home to celebrate.
    E9BzE28.png
    qgGhjZX.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member

My Uni test sim escaped from college with a C+. Her roomates escaped with As and....babies!

Orjk4Jp.jpg

Foolishly thinking I had the hang of this whole uni thing, I removed in my test sim's two younger sisters, Idun and Greta, and their mutual friend, Azar. Azar, for those who might follow my royal story, is the favored daughter of Yasmine, the presumed heir to the throne if (1) Fatima ever allows herself to age and die and (2) if Yasmine ever embraces being the heir and recognizes Azar as her own chosen heir.

vzpEsCf.jpg
    Greta is a hard-working teen, keeping an A+ average and working in a store nearly every night. She's excited to be closer to college, but views with dismay how hard her BFF Azar and her sister Idun have to work.

fMNt2f6.jpg
    Here's a better shot: Azar is the athlete, Idun the colorful witch, and Greta is a lookalike for Bernadette from Big Bang Theory. She's a programmer, though, not a microbiologist.

wJQGUqE.jpg
    Azar, as it turns out, is CRAZY good at soccer/football. 352 times! She went so long Greta fell asleep, or fainted from excitement. She's...not quite so good at being a student, and has been suspended. Still, it's not all bad: since she'd topped out her soccer 'career' at uni, playing for the team, she's decided to go pro. She might return to college, but it's not important. In this, she's actually following in her younger friend Greta's footsteps: having worked ridiculously hard throughout high school, Greta is shunning college for devoting herself to software development. So far she's released several 3D modeling programs and two games in a series she's calling Civilisation. Both she and Azar are a little famous; Azar from a mix of soccer, videos, and painting, and Greta from her games. Idun is maturing as a witch, but she mostly uses her talents for continually reproducing those moodlet solvers. Making Magic or whatever it was called was worth it just for those. :D
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @Keidra dangit Morgyn just talk to Caleb dangit :-\ See? Better now that it's all out! Ohhh goodness Morgyn Vatore! <3 Aww, bonding over emo music! (I was never into that stuff, I was much closer to actual goth and... mostly just made fun of emos XD;; The early 2000s were a dark time.) Ohhh man they knew each other!! Huh, so if he was Caleb's uncle, does that mean Caleb and Lilith's original surname was Dussault and they changed it to Vatore at some point? And if Caleb and Lilith are full-blood siblings, would she potentially have latent magic too? Huh!! Oh man that was so brave of L! Like to rid yourself of magic entirely... would someone else have automatically inherited the Sage of Mischief position, then? Simeon to the rescue!! You get those motes, Damian!!

@Morkovka oh dear XD Maybe I'll go with Trend Setter and just not. Set trends XD And yeah, I've been wanting to give Lilith a haircut for a while! I think she looks gorgeous with short hair <3

Your fluffy Cagyn gameplay delights me in so many ways :D I was going to quote favourite captions but that's like, all of them.

@Simslover163 it'd be nice if they had students autonomously fix that vandalism, yeah!

@TheLastStar eh, Sims are there to be moulded by our devious desires XD If you want to go OT3, go for it! And yeah, Morgyn is one of those Sims that is just so much fun to dress!

The glowing eyes are part of one of SiliClone's mods! In terms of storytelling, it wouldn't be every spellcaster who cause that effect, it's just because Morgyn is an ex-Sage and thus Very Powerful.

@DarkAngel1994 wow, Iris certainly seems like a character XD Man, Jonathan really just needs to talk to Christian :( That outfit is gorgeous on Caleb, I kinda don't blame Christian for having a nice look XD Alien abduction, there he goes! ...It'd be really funny if he ended up pregnant too.
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    It's another weekend at UBrite!

Blake started the day off kicking the soccer ball with his good friend, Frankie.
    2T5y4nz.png

It didn't last very long as he hit Frankie with the ball.
    I0Zfj9k.png

There's a soccer game that will take place soon and as usual, the Britechester Spirit Corps had their game day event and the boys participated in it.
    They joined their fellow UBrite friends and did the Britechester cheer!
    VejMWJH.png

The signature Britechester roar!
    UCcvxy4.png

High-fiving the mascot!
    LqokNe4.png

Blake's cool selfie with the mascot!
    hUxxtEj.png

Later, Blake and Frankie attempted to do the keg stand together
    DTIFEwF.png

..and it failed :lol:
    RCIvnji.png

Another selfie with the mascot! Anthony's the one in the suit!
    zjiHwz4.png

2nd try with the keg stand
    JVVm3ce.png

Still failed!
    dxbG4C0.png

One last try and this time, he asked Anthony to help him
    CJ53Dzv.png

Uh oh, he's losing his balance!
    JCctRHa.png

Looks like he needs more practice!
    Iop7VFC.png

Blake and Frankie invited their friends to the soccer after the game day event. Sadly, UBrite lost to Foxbury, but despite the loss, the UBrite peeps are still in the mood to celebrate!
    vQzxeSI.png

...and to join in the Britechester cheer!
    ELX7Ova.png

The next day, Blake invited his friends to participate in the Creativity Celebration event. At the same time, it was Prank Day!

He started the Britechester cheer
    UQvO7HI.png

Roar!!!
    csxPooB.png

Everyone is excited to be sharing their school spirit!
    iP733GQ.png

He went to paint a mural as part of the event.
    KUwiqCr.png

Seeing that the statue has been pranked, he cleaned the mess up.
    QVRooPT.png

Feeling so energized, he started the cheer again!
    Hj5Thdq.png

Everyone cheered!
    qQwykoN.png

Gotta love that UBrite school spirit!
    2wuqOgP.png

Blake's friend Florian got a selfie with the mascot!
    nbdf6NV.png

Not only did he had a great day with his friends, but also he successfully completed Prank Day!
    TOzdyhA.png

He ended the day with a nice plate of Lobster Thermidor
    xQ5Q1Or.png

The last day of the term, Blake took his final exam for one of his classes.

He did well in the second term!
    OunizMX.png

Later, he did a debate on the importance of college with his friend Melanie.
    WZlcPMv.png

At the end, he won the debate!
    Mu4y0dd.png
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    @ryttu3k
    I had a scale over the course of my teen years. I started out over there at country and pop, then slipped into emo and screamo, and then fell straight into rock, metal, and then death metal, and now I'm a very eclectic mess. I like all sorts of stuff. It's not weird to go from say Linkin Park to Fleetwood Mac to Beethoven to Rammstein to Ellie Goulding in a playlist I made. xD
    Morgyn seemed the type to me, so Morgyn's into emo, probably mostly because it's fun to sing along to. Damian's into rap, hip hop, and RnB. Cassandra's kind of all over the emo goth board, big fan of nightcore, with a splash of electronica. Mostly Lilith and Caleb are like "Whoooa, music has *genres*..." and are trying everything out.

Vatore is their mother's name. They're also halfsies, so Lilith doesn't have the dormant magic. And as of now the Realm's not automatically selecting new Sages, and L. doesn't currently have a protege. So they're still down a Sage, unfortunately.
    ( The game randomly gave Caleb a Glimmerstone. I still do not know why or where it came from, but he was not a spellcaster at the time. Lilith didn't ever get one, so I went with it. )
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

• Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    edited December 2019
    Didn't get to read a whole lot, just a couple of pages oops. Hope I didn't miss anyone.

@Keidra The stories seems pretty cool, from what I'm reading so far. But I can't get over how nice these pictures look. And framing and poses are great.

@DeafSimmer Really liking this celeb couple. I haven't been here in a hot minute, so I don't think I've read about them before. Have you posted any more about them so I can follow the story?

@Simmelina1 Victoria is pretty. And what are those flowers, CC accessories? Or some in-game effect?

@Simslover163 Looks like a great university experience. But I especially love the part with the juiced-up dragon.

@Smellincoffee Greta's cute, but Azar's real cool. And 352 times? My sim... only got to 12.

@DarkAngel1994 Jonathan is a cutie. I might have to jack his style for some of my sims.

@Morkovka You know what? Maybe I'm starting to ship it, too. Great pics, btw.

@AlwaysAsking I forgot to respond, oops. You asked about the scary mansion I'm making. Basically, it's a new, witch-focused family home in Windengberg. My sim eventually bought it and raised his family there.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Koteyka it's an unfortunate bit of life too, though I feel better reading your update, who knew he needed more in his life Steve, someone help Tony. Tony shouldn't have kissed another no but I think he paid more than enough for it by now, it could be a lot worse.
    @sarabeth2984 yeah I wish I could see it, but I live for clips, and not just because of baby Yoda. I watch random stuff on Netflix but I get the obsessions hehe. Oh yeah a blue dress would suit her too, whichever. I like to occasionally spread out my halloween days for more sims to enjoy it. Loved your update.

I am tired awesomes out and such just got off work so you know whine moan complain I'll be more active later.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @Keidra my teenage years were a mix of electronica of various sorts, especially trance (it was *big* in 2000, when I was thirteen!), a bit of metal, indie, and a lot of soundtracks, heh. And now it's like... everything. Aww, I love Caleb and Lilith just listening to everything!

And ohhh, that makes sense! My Vatores are twins, so. Definitely full-blood siblings XD And weird! I had a Sim randomly get a Glimmerstone, but her sister is a spellcaster, so I assumed it was something to do with that.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    edited December 2019
    Here's an update on my family. Again, I'm basically just broad strokes-ing about three in-game decades of content.

Part 1: Nico's Generation
    qrCxq7a.png
    For a while, Nico lived in San Myshuno. Besides attending university and working as a comedian, he also magic-ed up some food and sold it on the street.

fYqPdEw.png
    He had a one-time fling with a bartender at the Romance Festival. Her name is Hilda Manning, and she's also a spellcaster.

0OxmwX1.png
    He ended up hooking up with his university crush, Evie Ghast. It was kind of an accidental thing, Evie was on a break from her previous relationship. She and Nico started dating and shortly after, Evie accidentally got knocked up. It was real awkward when she had to explain it to her (now) ex-fiancee.

NkBJpA5.png
    Naoki understands. Love is love, after all. He's not happy that he was just dumped, but he understands.

JZnEUCA.png
    He doesn't like how they openly kiss and touch each other in front of him, though.

cijtzRR.png
    The two have a rush-wedding the next day. Good thing too, because Evie ended up giving birth three hours after the wedding.

bZP9PKL.png
    ... And so did Hilda. I wasn't planning on little Lucio Manning being part of my story, but mistakes into miracles and all that.

PEBT6pG.png
    Hilda and Evie don't dislike each other, but they don't get along. Evie is more prim and proper, while Hilda is less sophisticated and more outspoken.

(I didn't take any pics of it, but Hilda ended up marrying into a family of poverty-stricken Irish spellcasters. She and her husband later had a daughter together.)

fX7MGy1.png
    The boys get along great, though.

zaAEHeX.png
    Two years later, Nico and Evie had a pair of twins. Coincidentally, the game made sure they had matching outfits.

yh8LcJ2.png
    Every other month, the kids go to their great-grandparents' house, in Brindleton. Now that Reef and Penny have both retired, they have a lot of time to spend with them.

2RMuKmY.png
    Evie has family, too - her parents, Carl and Beverly Ghast. Pictured here is Bev, talking to two of her grandkids. Despite the fact that she and her husband live in a retirement home in Willow Creek, she always seems to find her way to her daughter's house whenever Nico bakes something. Seriously, she is obsessed with eating.

Carl died when his grandkids were all teens, after WooHooing with his wife too much. Bev would die around 5 years later, after choking on some pufferfish nigiri.

Sr7Grb7.png
    You might remember that Nico also got in touch with his father. He's still in the picture, and he also had a daughter a year after Nico's first two kids were born. Here's Athena Spellguard as a moody teen, shortly after her father was murdered by an evil wizard.

5aEfAHh.png
    Evie graduated university and became a successful lawyer. Nico dropped out of university, but he became a very successful comedian. He also considered owning a bakery, but the family was never able to save up enough money to make that happen.

Sadly, the two fell out of touch with their friends as they grew up. But with busy careers and their big family, it's hard to make time for others. Last they heard, Nolan became a writer and married a human reporter, while Hadley became a small-time actress. Grayson is still dead.

Part 2: The Kids' Generation
    Swo2R8V.png
    So this is Nico's son with Hilda. Lucio Manning is a talented spellcaster, but he grew up to be a florist. He owns a flower shop in Newcrest, which is super cute despite his skater-boy looks and attitude. He currently takes care of his great-grandmother in Brindleton, after her husband choked to death on pufferfish nigiri.

aRLo79k.png
    Next is Jackson Stellar, named after his paternal grandfather. Also a talented spellcaster, in addition to being very studious. No job yet, but he's working on it. The game gave him one of those Pride shirts upon aging him up to a teen, so I like to imagine that he's gay.

6Vyp8G8.png
    Then there's the twins, Ross and Vivian Stellar. Both are great spellcasters, but Ross just blows everyone out of the water. For whatever reason, he learned spells and dueled better than everyone around him.

Currently though, he, Vivian and a friend live in StrangerVille. Ross is a freelance photographer, Vivian is a commercial actress and a singer-songwriter.

ZxUrs9J.png
    But before the kids grew up, they had fun adventures as kids. Like going to Magic Church every Sunday.

765mqKL.png
    Or going to restaurants with their second-cousin, but then ditching him because there was no room for him at the table.

QMT5j9L.png
    Or the time Jackson's legs suddenly extended, giving him the ability to teach robotics club members about robotics.

r0AXK6z.png
    Or the time where Ross took a page out of his grandfather's playbook and dated a ghost.

pfvjY38.png
    Or the time the family went on vacation to Selvadorada.

qyT9nW0.png
    Lucio didn't like that vacation.

nHawyau.png
    But back to the present, with good ol' Carpophagous Corner. Ross, Vivian and their roommate are living here while they save up for the future. I started them off with no cash though, so good luck with that.

86187Cb.png
    This is their roommate, friend(/Vivian's boyfriend) and fellow spellcaster, Lane Nimbus. If anyone remembers my old sims, Ren and Reo? Lane is Reo's grandson, and part of a family of magical entertainers. He wants to be an actor. He was briefly in wizard jail as a teen, but that was only because he was framed for murder. It was this whole thing, but don't worry about it.

Side-note: Reo lived for a really long time. Around two hundred years or so, in-game. He only died recently, when he choked on some pufferfish nigiri.

QeDfqe3.png
    The people in town are pretty weird. But they're also pretty friendly, so nobody pays them any mind.

B9Iezs4.png
    Ross asked his friend Erwin about it. But admittedly, Ross only has a passing interest in StrangerVille's weirdness. As an occult, weirdness is normal to him.

gXTARsw.png
    Viv is big on wellness. After Ross's first job and her and Lane's first acting gigs, she took the boys out to enjoy one of the new spas that mysteriously popped up around the neighborhood.

p8X8YGy.png
    The yoga instructor refused to let Lane join in on the class, even though no one else showed up. So he just did his own routine while the teacher taught no one.

BTl1KfL.png
    Ross liked the massages. Coincidentally, Ross would later run into his masseuse at StrangerVille's secret clothing-optional nightclub, Wicked Jim's.

vCPQLtl.png
    The siblings (and Lane) meet up every Sunday to hang out, play some darts or video games, or watch movies at home. Sometimes, they go to a movie theater in Magnolia Promenade to see the latest flicks.

mMZw6hT.png
    And don't forget the Romance Festival! The trio were glad to leave the sticks behind and travel to the big city.

o3cXujA.png
    With parental supervision, of course.

uno6w4d.png
    And grand-parental supervision. Whenever there's food, there's Beverly. And this gives her a chance to meet Lane and use some tried-and-true Jewitch Guilt justify him getting her some tea, because she's old, her feet hurt, and would it be such a big deal if he got the poor old lady something to drink? And eat, while he was up? And maybe get a shirt too, from the merch stand.

DK9x8Z7.png
    Rather than save his friend from Grandma, Ross enjoyed some pufferfish nigiri. He enjoyed it so much, he learned how to make it at home, then sent some dishes out to the retirement home as a gift.

AZ416ST.png
    He also struck up a conversation with Lilith Pleasant. They didn't do much beyond flirting, but it certainly made the festival memorable.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    @Gordy
    Oh thank you sm! I do try. I'm new to all this posing stuff xD

@ryttu3k
    Yeah that bit of backstory didn't happen until the game dropped it in my lap and I was like -shrug- aight fam rofl I was waiting for Lilith to get one too before I did anything there, but...

Chapter 15. You're gonna hate me. You can start early.
    Recap: Damian Ember the Morgyn Ember CAS clone moved into an apartment with Cassandra Goth, then they moved to a better apartment, stole the Vatores, turned them human, shipped them to college, and then stole Morgyn. Morgyn turned Caleb into a spellcaster, Lilith doesn't get off the treadmill long enough to be a proper MC, and then Vladislaus called in the cavalry named Sarnai and things are going quite sour quite fast. Cassandra and Damian are married, have a daughter named Esmeralda, Esme for short, and Morgyn and Caleb are dating engaged, my bad.
    { Archive | Cast }

12-21-19_9-18-13-pm.jpg
    “Now what?” Lilith asked. Miss Hell wanted to meet her at the centre park in San My, to discuss plans. Mostly, Lilith didn’t like Caleb being around her, because Lilith was quite certain Miss Hell just had a weird infatuation with him, even if he wasn’t her childer anymore.
    Considering that shiny new rock on Morgyn’s finger, Lilith was going to go with he had other things to worry about than Miss Hell.
    “Nothing’s changed,” Miss Hell answered. “But I do need a few favours.” She paused long enough to hand Lilith a list.
    “What’s this?” Lilith asked, taking the list.
    “Names,” Miss Hell said, “that I want on gravestones. How good are you at staking vampires these days?”
    “Oh no,” Lilith said. “I’m not becoming your personal vampire slayer.”
    “We had an agreement.”
    “Over Sarnai,” Lilith said.
    Miss Hell looked annoyed. “You can’t back out of it now.”
    12-21-19_9-27-16-pm.jpg
    “The heck I can’t,” Lilith argued. “I might remind you, you’re the one that asked us for help, not the other way around!”
    “And if I hadn’t, you’d have eventually run into Vladislaus,” Miss Hell answered, her voice raising. “I saved your lives!”
    “Oh please,” Lilith replied sarcastically. “Spare me the hero narrative! You would’ve taken great joy in watching us get our behinds kicked and you and I both know it! Not running into Vladislaus was a downside!”
    “If I can’t take Sarnai down myself, how do you expect you can?” Miss Hell asked.
    Lilith snorted. “I don’t know if you noticed, Miss Hell, but you’re not exactly threatening.”
    “Certainly more threatening than you!”
    “Are you sure you want to take the chance of losing to a human?” Lilith asked.
    Fine!” Miss Hell declared, throwing her hands up. “Good luck getting anywhere on your own!” Miss Hell then turned and stalked off.
    Fine. That was probably for the best, anyway. Lilith didn’t exactly work well with others.

12-21-19_9-31-07-pm.jpg
    Who needed Miss Hell, anyway? Not them, that was for sure. Lilith never did like her to begin with, and with her copping an attitude like that, it was almost a wonder Lilith managed to work with her at all.
    Angrily, Lilith punched the bag hard. It was almost enough to make her fingers sore from the impact, she was so mad. She hadn’t told any of the others about what had happened; they were all asleep like normal Sims. It could wait until morning.
    In the meantime, now they were down their vampire leak, and maybe that was a problem. If nothing else, Sarnai had to report in with Vladislaus at some point. It wouldn’t be too hard to plant some bugs in the Straud Manor, if she could get close enough to it without reeking of alive.
    Cassandra had managed to undo vampirism with magic. That gave Lilith an idea…

12-21-19_9-59-39-pm.jpg
    “Hey, just the Sim I wanted to see,” Lilith said, as Morgyn walked into the kitchen.
    “Oh?” Morgyn asked. “What about?”
    “Well, you know how Cassandra just sort of undid vampirism with magic?” Lilith asked. Morgyn nodded. “Can you do it with magic, then?”
    Morgyn looked a bit surprised. “Technically, yes,” Morgyn answered slowly. “Any vampire that a spellcaster creates is sired by them, so they have similar links as a vampire and its childer do, but not quite the same. You can imagine the differences I’m sure.”
    “Good,” Lilith said. And then drew a breath in. “Make me a vampire again.”
    “I’m sorry, you what?”
    Lilith couldn’t help the laugh at the look on Morgyn’s face. “I wish I had my phone right now.”

12-21-19_10-08-35-pm.jpg
    “What’s this I heard about becoming a vampire again?” Caleb asked, coming into the kitchen to stand beside Morgyn.
    Morgyn was still frowning. “Your sister’s lost her marbles.”
    “No, not really,” Lilith said. “I know where my marbles are. The ones I had left anyway. I may or may not have gotten into a very big fight with Miss Hell over morality, and she stalked off in a rage. We need a vampire on our side and it clearly won’t be her. So, I volunteer.”
    “Then I will too,” Caleb said.
    “No,” Lilith replied, shaking her head. “I was always a better creature of the night than you anyway. It didn’t suit you very much. Besides, you’re doing pretty okay with this magic stuff.”
    “I singed my hair the other day!” Caleb argued.
    “Which was very amusing,” Lilith said. “Come on, growing pains are something that happens. But I took to vampirism like a duck to water, and I don’t trust anyone more than I trust myself.”
    Morgyn arched an eyebrow, looking concerned. “I guess if you’re sure,” Morgyn said.
    “I am,” Lilith replied. “I’ll even try not to ask you guys for plasma donations too much, and having a vampire around on our side would probably help stave off another possession problem.”
    That was true. “Alright,” Morgyn said, sighing.

12-21-19_10-23-12-pm.jpg
    Vampirio,” Morgyn said, and a flick of the wrist, a burst of light, and it was done.
    “That easy, huh?” Lilith asked, glancing down at her hand.
    “I don’t really like this,” Caleb said. “What if you get into it with Vladislaus? We couldn’t take him with both of us before.”
    “It’ll be fine,” Lilith said. “The worst that happens is I ask Morgyn to undo it again later.” She didn’t think she’d change her mind, though. She really was better suited to it than Caleb was. At least he was happy.
    “A spellcaster-vampire duo could be quite the power team,” Morgyn said.
    “Yeah,” Caleb said. “It’s how Sarnai and Lakshmi get so far, sometimes.”

12-21-19_10-23-48-pm.jpg
    “Ugh,” Lilith grumbled. “I really hate this process though,” she said, holding her stomach.
    “Side effect,” Morgyn said. “Sorry. Want some tea?”
    “Chamomile tea sounds like a good idea, thanks,” Lilith answered.
    Morgyn shuffled to the side to start making said tea. Caleb pinned his sister with a stare.
    “What?” Lilith asked.
    Caleb sighed. “I know you’re you, so you’ll do what you do,” he said. “But don’t try to tough it out just to be the hero, and admit it when you need help.”
    Lilith smiled somewhat lopsided. “I won’t make you lose me.”
    “You better not,” Caleb said. “I’m a spellcaster now. I can drag you back from the dead and kill you myself.”
    Lilith just laughed. Theoretically, he could, but no, he couldn’t. Caleb had the power, but maybe not the ability.

12-21-19_7-31-24-pm.jpg
    “What is over here?” Sarnai asked.
    Lakshmi glanced at the phone in Sarnai’s hand, and then said, “That used to be the back end of Caster’s Alley. It’s gone now.”
    Sarnai had found some older maps of Magic Realm, when the Realm was much larger, in hopes of locating the All. Damian stood off to one side, watching the lights and stars in the sky. They weren’t really stars, he thought. Just looked like them.
    One more mote…
    His energy suddenly spiked, and Damian immediately turned around, unleashing a great roar along with a burst of magic, but he aimed at Lakshmi. She wasn’t expecting it, yelped, and slid across the island and right off its edge. Damian didn’t waste any time, turning to face Sarnai and loosing another burst of magic.
    Sarnai immediately twisted out of the way, reaching out and aiming a punch at his throat. It hit a magical barrier, and Damian moved one arm and sent electricity out from it. Sarnai burst into shadow, reappearing behind him and firing off a mental shock wave, only for Damian to immediately teleportalate across the island they were on.
    They were almost evenly matched. Bursts of shadow, psychic energy, and golden light traded rapid punches in the small space. He didn’t think for a second he was winning, but he hoped beyond hope. All along, he’d only hoped to get close enough for this, but it was all for nothing, he’d hurt Morgyn and Cassandra for nothing, if he failed anyway.

12-22-19_12-55-38-am.jpg
    All it took was one slip up. He thought he had a grip on where she was going, as she burst into shadow, and he aimed where he thought she’d appear. She did, for a moment, and then burst into shadow again immediately after, reappearing to his immediate right.
    He had just long enough to catch sight of her out of his peripheral vision, and then a searing, blinding pain shot through his skull, and the force of the shock wave threw him across the cobblestone.
    I’m sorry, Cassie
    Sarnai straightened up. Moments later, Lakshmi materialised beside her.
    “Well that was right rude,” Lakshmi said, dusting her dress off. She then noticed Damian across the island. Sarnai looked annoyed. “Did he turn on you too?” she asked.
    “Yes,” Sarnai answered. “He is more cunning than we expected, but no matter. He won’t be doing anything anytime soon.”

12-21-19_7-33-33-pm.jpg
    “Are you okay?” Lakshmi asked, concern in her tone. Sarnai was grating and occasionally more violent than Lakshmi would’ve liked, but she was still her sister.
    “We are fine,” Sarnai answered, breathing in deeply and levitating as the dark energy swirled around her. “Are you?”
    That was strange. Lakshmi couldn’t remember off-hand the last time Sarnai had shown concern for her. “I am,” she said. “I’m sorry, I didn’t see that coming.”
    “We did,” Sarnai answered. “We were not sure if he had enough backbone for it, though. His own fear stood in his way. Remember that, Lakshmi. Only your own fear can ever truly hold you back.”

12-22-19_1-34-27-am.jpg
    “Morgyn.”
    Ah, that was so calming. For some reason, the sound of whoever that was relaxed all the tension instantly, and Morgyn could’ve listened to them talk forever. But something seemed off.
    “Morgyn… I don’t have long.”
    Who was that? Their voice was relaxing and somehow made Morgyn’s heart hurt at the same time. Morgyn shifted, and then opened one eye. Where was Caleb?
    “He can’t be here,” the voice said.
    Morgyn turned toward the edge of the bed, finding Damian. “Damian, when did you get home?!”
    “I’m not,” Damian said, looking sad. “I just came to warn you. We’re the same soul, you know. We can talk sometimes, even when we’re far apart.”
    “Damian, I can see the…” blinds… through him… “No,” Morgyn whispered. “No, no, not you, no, please -“
    “Morgyn stop,” Damian said. “I know this isn’t easy, but I need to warn you. Sarnai cares more than she shows, and if you’re willing to play dirty, you can use it to your advantage. Even things we aren’t weak to can be dangerous at high concentrations. You have to stop her.”
    A pained squeal loosed from Morgyn’s throat.
    “You can,” Damian said. “I believe in you, Morgyn. More than anyone, or anything, and if either of us can do it, I’ve always believed it was -“
    “Stop,” Morgyn said, “stop, stop, why you, why did it have to be you… I’m the one that leaves!”
    Damian closed his eyes. “I’ve always believed it was you.”
    “He told me,” Morgyn whispered. “Caleb did, he told me about him, about Jean, what he did to you, I can’t – I can’t ever – why did I get the life you deserved?”
    “That’s not how this works,” Damian said, grey eyes steeling. “I know right now it hurts so much you can’t breathe and it feels like nothing will ever be right again, but that’ll only be true if you refuse to stand up. Falling down is an accident, Morgyn. Staying down is a choice.”
    Morgyn started to ask something, and then jerked suddenly, bolt upright in bed, the sunlight streaming in the windows, Caleb breathing on the other side of the bed. Morgyn breathed hard, almost gasping for air, and then the pain came back.
    “Damian…”
    Caleb didn’t ask, just held his arms out. Morgyn didn’t tell, just fell into him and got lost in the hurt.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

• Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited December 2019
    @ryttu3k
    I can understand why Octavia kept silent until now, too - she has her own kid to worry about. Can totally understand Steve's anger, though!
    Octavia has her point, she loves her family no matter what... Honestly, there really is no right or wrong here.
    Oh jeez that is a cliffhanger and a half!!
    Hah! I love cliffhangers too much... :D Although originally that update and this update were supposed to be one, so no cliffhanger had to be involved whatsoever. But then I decided that I ain't going over a hundred screenshots again and split the update in two :sweat_smile:
    Thank you! :relaxed:

@TheLastStar
    Ah, you're exactly like me! Pinterest fanarts have got me into so many ships that I don't even follow. I thought I was the only one! For me Spiderman and Deadpool ended up in my game because of the fanarts which I found both adorable and hilarious.
    Spiderman and Deadpool? I should look into that... :D
    Thank you!

@RedDestiny92
    Tony shouldn't have kissed another no but I think he paid more than enough for it by now, it could be a lot worse.
    I think Tony payed for everything he's ever done wrong by this point :'(
    Thank you!

Okay so you remember how that update I did a couple of days ago was practically my baby? Well tomorrow's update is my baby number two. No idea if anyone will actually read it since it'll be two days till Christmas and everybody should be off the internet and prepping, but since I'm impatient I'm gonna post it anyway :p

Warning: this update is S A D. Very.

"Steve... Stevie..."
    "Tony..."
    Tony flinched. That voice sounded incredibly like Steve.
    "Tony..." the voice repeated. "Tony, Tony... oh... what've you done to yourself..."
    a1e2bdba28ec.png

"Steve?"
    f177733eb4d7.png

Tony quickly got up. He couldn't see very well but he could recognise that voice from millions of others.
    "What are you doing here..." he whispered, desperately trying to catch his breath. "You- you shouldn't be here."
    84cd61dfa41e.png

Steve didn't answer. The first thing that hit him was the terrible smell - a strong mix of mold, spoiled food and Tony's perfume, which was all over his clothes. Probably to hide the fact that he haven't had a bath in weeks.
    880e6a745847.png

Tony slowly leaned in the man standing next to him and gave out a muffled sob. Yes, it was Steve. It was his scent, it was his touch. Only his skin could feel so soft. Steve was back. Steve. Stevie. Tony's first instinct was hug him, kiss him, to get physically as close to him as possible, but he knew he couldn't do that. He didn't deserve touching Steve. For whatever reason Steve came back, it couldn't be for him. It could never be for him.
    69299f6e58c1.png

Steve silently leaned closer. He was shocked. The place was a mess. Tony was a mess. He was burning with heat, too. Steve assumed things might go bad, but he didn't think they would be this bad.
    "Did you come for your stuff?" weakly asked Tony. Steve clearly heard how desperately he was trying to sound calm. As if all of this is fine. Everything was under control. Just a bad day, that's all. But Steve wasn't buying any of that acting anymore.
    "I came for you," he quietly replied.
    0a0663cabe27.png

Tony backed away.
    "You need to go," he whispered under his breath. "You- you-"
    f594cfc97d12.png

"Tony, I know about the photos, I know about Nick, I know about everything going on-"
    67e7c57afeef.png

"You WHAT?"
    b81421c6c468.png
    More under the cut:
    "I know none of this was your fault, I want to help you, Tony..."
    Ashamed, Tony turned away. His legs weakened and his chin began trembling. Steve knew the truth. Steve knew what a horrible person he is. Steve knew what he's done.
    04461e01d7bc.png

"Tony!"
    6b0a1dff16f7.png

"No, no, no you don't," Tony mumbled, sobbing. "Please- Please say you don't!.. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..."
    He wouldn't dare ask for forgiveness.
    b6e16965a6b6.png

"It's okay! It's okay! I'm not- I'm not angry with you!" stuttered Steve.. His heart sank. He didn't know what to say. He began to realise how damaged Tony was.
    938f08a4bb6c.png

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Tony wailed. "I didn't want any of it this to happen I- I- I'm so sorry... I never wanted to hurt you but- but-"
    a7bdabad195d.png

"Shh, It's okay," gently soothed Steve. "Breath. It's all going to be okay now."
    "No- no- it won't... It won't... you- you left! You'll leave again..."
    c93e1c3c7a3c.png

"Shh. Calm down, honey. I'm here. I'm here Tony..."
    c40e14455dba.png

"I wont ever leave you again, I promise..."
    49008afb018a.png

92b643f3dc35.png

"How is he?"
    "I'm not sure... broken, destroyed... He thinks the whole thing is his fault."
    affc4c7dd797.png

"He wouldn't lie down, he was too afraid I would leave..."
    5381b78b78b3.png

"So, Octavia," tensely muttered Steve. "Welcome to the things you and your lovely family do to innocent people. Take a good look."
    "You're really harsh," quietly said Octavia.
    "I know."
    "Are you... mad at him? Tony, I mean."
    f5e0bc1b719c.png

"Yeah," Steve snapped. "I'm mad at him. There were so many things he could've done differently. He could've told me. He could've stood up to Nick. He could've kicked me out earlier. He didn't have to prefer to trust Nick over me, he didn't have to go for the longest and painfullest road... I know why he didn't tell me. He thought I would think he's the same as the last guy I had a relationship. He thought I would leave him immediately. Well he was wrong, he overreacted, and the all things he said later to me were much, much worse. He got himself into this mess and I'm the one who has to clean it up now! So if you're hoping that I'm all soft and forgiving then forget about it. I'm not as nice as all of you think I am. And I'm mad at a lot of people right now. I'm mad at him, I'm mad at Nick, I'm mad at you and your petty family..." Steve sighed.
    af3b9656bd59.png

"I'm mad at myself too," he muttered. "I should've- I should've seen the signs. I should've known better. Even Peter knew. This confused, yelling, mad piece of mess is the only Tony Peter ever remembered, and yet he still thought of him better than I did. And I- I seen the real Tony. The kind, the loving one... And yet I didn't see what was truly happening. I didn't see that all of this time Tony was practically screaming for help... Just imagine all the things Nick did to him..." Steve's voice began to tremble. "I don't even know how he ever managed not to go insane... and I- I didn't see any of it..."
    481198b6a412.png

"He's an actor," quietly said Octavia.
    "I know. And that's the worst part. Because you see, all of that stuff he told me... Even now it seems real."
    "Do you think you'll ever be with him?.."
    Steve shook his head.
    "I'll give him kindness, support, I'll make him better, stay with him as long as he needs me to, even if it means his whole life... but I don't think I'll ever be able to love him the way I did again," he slowly replied. "You can't just shatter a heart, stitch it up and assume it's all better. I just wish I could turn back time..."
    1c2e0c5db874.png

"You know, if I were you I would leave Thorne. And Orange too. Can't believe you're still putting up with them."
    "Orange isn't a bad kid" weakly said Octavia.
    Steve didn't know whether to laugh or cry in response.
    "Orange is a bully."
    "I know... I love him. Both him and Thorne. And believe me they're not bad people!.."
    "Yeah right."
    62c41b5f3efc.png

"Really, Steve, they aren't. You don't know anything about us, or our family and you can't judge because you wouldn't possibly understand."
    "You're just saying that because they're your family."
    "Aren't you?"
    Steve didn't reply.
    2172978efe33.png

"Are you going to talk to Nick?"
    "Sure. I think I might drop a few kind words," Steve shrugged.
    "Don't. He'll release the photos."
    "So? Are you afraid your husband will be one the line?"
    "Steve, I'm serious," muttered Octavia. "With that level of fame and recognition Tony has... might as well immigrate to the moon. You'll destroy his life."
    "More then it's already destroyed? Goodbye, Octavia," Steve sighed. "If you so care about your family, make sure none it ever comes near mine."
    09409d62ee1f.png

"Because I won't be so friendly next time."
    ade65bf418c1.png

Octavia left. Steve buried his face in his hands.
    Oh Tony, Tony. What are we going to do?
    0a587fba250d.png

"S-Steve?.." Tony flinched. He wasn't sure whether anything that happened was true or he simply had a dream about Steve.
    ded1c9535986.png

"Hey," gently said Steve. He got up and it almost physically hurt him to see the terror in Tony's eyes as he stared at the door. "I'm not leaving, I promise. Can we... can we talk about what happened? Would that be okay?"
    Steve watched as Tony gave a weak nod and exhaled in relief. He really didn't want another meltdown.
    840a5272478d.png

"And then he- he um- he told me that you would hate me- no, despise me- see- see how d-disgusting I am so I- I couldn't, I- I just just couldn't tell you, I know I hid the truth- know I lied- I just- um-"
    e87b509aa235.png

It was really hard to understand Tony. He kept stuttering, mumbling and slurring his words. Sometimes he would suddenly flinch, shiver or stop talking at all. Steve wasn't sure what he could do to comfort Tony. On one hand, Tony didn't want him to leave and as much as a glance on the door made him panic. On the other, he tried to get as far away from Steve as possible, even scooting to the very edge of the bed when Steve tried to sit down next to him. So all he could do was remain patient.
    "Oh Tony, if you would just tell me..." he sighed. "What made you think I wouldn't understand? After all we had... why would you think I wouldn't listen?"
    91c279823337.png

"I'm sorry..." Tony meekly mumbled. "I’m so so so sorry… I should’ve tried better. Should’ve found a way. Should've thought of all the possibilities and figured what would be best for you and Peter… I mean- I should’ve told you, I should’ve left you as soon as I found out, I should’ve at least ran away and hid but I didn’t… I just made the worst decisions. It's all my fault."
    b3847d93f5b0.png

"Oh Tony, don't say that, you did what you could..."
    "No! I didn't! It's- It's just that the farther everything went, the harder it was to think, the harder it was to decide…"tearfully muttered Tony.
    eb9c3ef11c66.png

"it was so much easier just to do everything Nick told me to, because Nick was always right, Nick always knew what’s best for me and I'm so so sorry... I never wanted to hurt you, I just didn't want him to hurt you more..." Tony coughed.
    "Hey. Hey, just look at me," Steve tenderly placed his hand on Tony. "Breath."
    Tony flinched.
    "Don't..."
    a6d80b894be1.png

"What?"
    "Please don't do this. Don't pretend to be nice to me. It will only hurt more when you leave," sheepishly said Tony. "I know... I know I deserve to hurt... but please. Not like this."
    88f277a7ce3f.png

Steve slowly wrapped his arms over Tony.
    "I'm not leaving you. I promised, remember?"
    Tony sighed. Of course he needed to be punished like this. Given hope and then left alone. That's all he deserves.
    95bbde88939a.png

He wasn't ready for it to happen so quickly though.
    "No- don't leave me- please- not yet-" he nervously said as Steve got up.
    00d71b059842.png

"I'm not leaving, Tony. I just need to use the bathroom, okay?"
    Tony weakly nodded. He knew he couldn't stop Steve from leaving.
    87f75c35d542.png

He silently stared at the door through which Steve left.
    ef9496701301.png

Just like that, Steve was gone.
    f488dbc54e5c.png

Tony silently sat on the bed. The world became darker once again.
    He's gone... he left me.
    66970f430f2a.png

And now... now I need him even more than before... it hurts so much... But I needed to be punished like this.
    e63ff45cee9e.png

This is all I deserve.
    35dc59b0438c.png

67f28676108d.png

"See? It only took a minute-" Steve paused. His heart sank.
    cb1f5afc0d8c.png

"Oh Tony... Tony..."
    "No, you're gone," sobbed Tony. "You're gone, you're gone, you left through the door, I saw you leave... This is just my mind doing tricks on me..."
    e735cd9746df.png

"Tony, it's me! It's me, Steve!"
    2d5b4e82de57.png

"Please, Tony..."
    2db36b455184.png

Tony looked away.
    "My father used to make me do ten pushups when I was bad," he quietly said. "Or close me in the cupboard, or leave me without dinner. I could do a thousand pushups, stay in the cupboard for a year and never eat dinner in my life... if it gives me the slightest chance of earning your forgiveness."
    "Tony, I don't have to forgive you."
    "Of course you don't," sighed Tony. "Never. I don't deserve that."
    "No Tony... it's just that- I have nothing to forgive you for. All of this... it isn't your fault. You're just as much of a victim here as I am... and I'm not going to leave you. I want to help you to get better. Please just believe me?"
    Tony nodded. He didn't know if Steve was telling the truth or if this was another sick punishment Nick wanted him to go through, but it was worth a shot. Maybe if he'll be exceptionally good, Steve will even forgive him.
    a709f8839422.png

Steve carefully pulled Tony closer. Tony didn't resist, but he barely showed any interest either. It was so unlike Tony...
    1ac54798a18e.png

Steve wasn't sure there was anything from the man he loved left in him, but he had to hope.
    d32ee27d1a7d.png

"It's getting pretty late," softly said Steve when the sun began to set. "Aren't you tired?"
    Tony shrugged. He felt a lot pain and discomfort. Tired could be one of them.
    "You should probably get something more comfortable to wear though..."
    "All of my clothes are in the other bedroom," Tony shook his head, beginning to panic. "Can't go there. And you- you're not going to go, are you? You promised you wouldn't leave, you promised-"
    fc3a77fd6b11.png

"Okay, okay, I wont!" quickly said Steve. "I'll stay here. Don't worry. Just lie down. I won't go, I promise."
    Tony nodded. He had to trust Steve.
    "Is there... is there anything I can do for you?"
    Tony mumbled something quietly.
    56f270d9a5d8.png

"Uh... Didn't quite get that," patiently said Steve. "Could you repeat maybe?.."
    Tony shook his head.
    "No, no, I shouldn't have said it in the first place," he muttered. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm- You'll say no and I won't argue, I can never argue I don't have the right-"
    2f5f8c82f225.png

"Hey, it's okay..." Steve gently took his hand. "Just tell me? Please?"
    "But you'll leave," Tony weakly said. "You won't... you won't do it. I don't deserve it."
    "Tony..."
    Tony sighed,
    "Would you lie down with me please?" he blurted out. He knew it would be a no. Steve was very kind but even Steve wouldn't be that kind to him.
    bffeda16032f.png

"Okay."
    "What?..."
    "Of course I will lie down with you."
    9463bbf30466.png

"Oh thank you," Tony exhaled. "Thank you, thank you so much..."
    Steve softly smiled, pushing away tears.
    4d9c020d4203.png

Tony fell asleep almost instantly on his lap. Steve stayed up for much longer. He stroked through Tony's hair and thought about how funny it is that life can just twist your feelings in any way it wants. At different points of time Steve loved Tony, hated Tony, even despised Tony... Now he felt nothing but deep compassion towards Tony.
    37b6a89a5620.png

Tony used to always be there for him. Now it was his turn to be there for Tony. Steve had to be the strong one now.
    32313abbb4a2.png
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Koteyka he really has, oh I love this update. Tony isn't wven my sim and the man is my baby. Its sad as we saw him breaking down but something about seeing interact with Steve here is worse and I'm just glad he's in the know and is there for him now. It might be hard but I think it would be good for Peter to see his farher like this just to know how much his care got to him. They can heal together when its time. I also am meant to be working on Cheistmas so I'll be looking for whatever update comes.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @Keidra sometimes they have a mind of their own XD Oh jeez I do not like that warning XD;;

Not gonna lie I would pay actual money to see human!Lilith take down Miss Hell. Okay wow I was not expecting that request. I do love Caleb doing the immediate, "Not without me!" thing though. They're such good siblings. OH JEEZ NOW I SEE WHY THE WARNING ;_; ...Clearly the only correct response is to beat Sarnai then Dedeathify Damian, right? Right...? ;_;

@Koteyka I don't know, I think Nick and Thorne are pretty solidly in the 'doing wrong' camp!

Sad reunion :( I seriously don't blame Steve for being angry, though. He is being pretty harsh to Octavia, though. God Tony is a mess :( He needs some serious professional help, but man, where would you even go, given his level of fame? He's so broken right now, it's going to be hard for all of them to pick up the pieces.

I swear, you two, your updates (combined with a fic I read earlier today) seem to be conspiring to give me Many Emotions!
  • Options
    O-meezyO-meezy Posts: 165 Member
    edited December 2019
    @Keidra I'm loving all of these chapters so far!

@Smellincoffee Must of been some wild parties if everyones leaving pregnant ;)

After her near death experience last update, Talia has since greatly improved her robotics skills and could finally begin building a servo bot!

ZTpHunD.png
    iGTYzmt.png

And eventually we got to welcome a new robot member to the family! Meet Alpha! It took Talia the whole first term of University to finally finish building her.

1Cxb3hj.png
    WY4xitM.png

The first term of University came to a close and it was finally time for Dre and Talia to head home for a nice break, Dre worked incredibly hard and got all A's for the term. He couldn't wait to tell Zion :)

5OYdmdh.png
    0jLYtXp.png

Talia on the other hand spent her entire term partying, playing sports and building her robot which meant she almost completely neglected her studies causing her to get one D and three F's on her report which meant that she was officially on probation. She was really dreading telling her parents about it lol

RDs10HQ.png

Talia: "Hey mom... promise you won't be mad..."

Avery: "Oh god, you're not pregnant are you?"

0pzKLPm.png

Talia: "No no no, nothing like that! Uhhh, I'm kinda sorta on probation at school.... ha ha"

WSgOtRn.png

Avery: "Probation? For what? "

7fvWvw3.png

Talia: "So funny story. Remember when you told me to have fun at University? Well I had maybe a bit too much fun and kinda missed a bunch of my classes and kinda sorta failed 3 of them... But I did manage to get one D, so at least I didn't completely screw up, right?

8oCC5st.png

Avery: "What the... how do you... HOW DO YOU FAIL THREE CLASSES IN THE FIRST SEMESTER?? IT'S THE EASIEST SEMESTER, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHOW UP TO CLASS AND THEY'LL BASICALLY GIVE YOU A PASSING GRADE!!"

7vt9YEc.png

Talia: "Ok so another funny story haha. I spent most of my time building a robot and she's great and you'll love her!"

ZYPQWXn.png

Avery: A WHA... WHA... A ROBOT??? WHAT DO YOU NEED A ROBOT FOR? HOW DID YOU EVEN...WHAT ABOUT YOUR EDUCATION??" - Avery began to cry and become a bit hysterical. " Oh my God! My daughter is going to get kicked out of school and become a failure! - Avery continued to cry her eyes out

XewDxVh.png

Talia;" Look mom, it's not that big of a deal. I'll just go back next semester and knock everything out of the park, ok? I'm the best player on the Soccer team, theres no way they'll kick me out of school."

t1Fw2m1.png

- Avery's tears quickly turned into rage

Avery: " You'd better or I swear I'm burning that whole school down!"

1sQ906D.png

Needless to say, Avery was not exactly having a good day lol

Bonus: Here's my updated Ayers family portrait with Alpha included :) I'm going to be doing a lot more funny stuff with Alpha in my next few updates so I can't wait for you guys to see everything!
    aIfWn3o.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top