Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    sinrasinra Posts: 72 Member
    I'm taking a short break from my legacy save now that my heir's brother graduated. He's a vampire and I figured I'd like to see firsthand the difference between vampire and spellcaster in terms of how they survive university.

My spellcaster was playing the violin in her apartment to gain some skills in hopes of a distinguished degree, but her neighbour Raj Rasoya wouldn't stop banging on her door. Dude, relax. It's noon. Shouldn't you be at work anyway?

To make a long story short: Raj was promptly turned into a cactus. When the spell wore off he went to work. Once he returned he continued banging on my spellcaster's door and she made him fight his mom just to get him off her door. Greeta died as a result. Raj died shortly afterwards, not entirely sure why. Bad day? Anyway, 20 Culpepper is now vacant and I might move my spellcaster in come graduation.
  • Options
    TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    edited December 2019
    @Koteyka It JUST clicked in my head that Tony and Steve are the Tony and Steve from the Avengers, how come I didn't realise that until now? Regardless, your story is really pulling my heart strings. I just want to cuddle poor Steve. Tony always was a narcissist in the canon, and even though the Tony/Steve ship is strong in the fandom, I highly doubt they'd actually work because of their conflicting values and your story is doing a good job of representing that!

@Becka28, @ryttu3k and @Morkovka I would OT3 them but it's not that simple because Caleb is married to Casgarth and Casgarth is a greedy sim, so he would NEVER be down to become poly. I'd have to make Caleb get a divorce first which could make for some interesting drama gameplay but I'd feel bad for Cas :(

@sarabeth2984 Thanks for the compliments! I think Simeon deserves more love, I know I've jumped on the Morgyn bandwagon like everybody else but I have to admit Simeon is cute like a cuddly little teddy bear.

@AlwaysAsking I think the filling empty houses thing is what did it, so far the sages are staying where they should be haha

And now, to our main feature:
    A Mira Image - Part 2

Morgyn sat atop Magic HQ, breathing in the sultry air of the night. He sighed, letting his head fall into his hand. Meeting his twin sister had been great, even though they had barely known each other for a day he knew they shared blood. As soon as he had lain eyes upon her he had felt an instant, almost instinctual connection. It was as if he had known her his whole life, even though that very sentiment was completely untrue. Yet he was afraid, afraid that she might not feel the same way. If she didn't, that could be a big problem because Morgyn needed her to understand him - he had a secret, after all. Well, it wasn't that much of a secret, he didn't really hide it, but it was definitely an aspect of his identity that was very divisive.
    Ke6JmLC.png

He knew it was hard to comprehend, even he himself sometimes got confused about the whole thing, but that was just the way things were. As he sat there in his dress, with his make-up done to a T and his hair grown out into long, luscious tresses thanks to a bit of magical aid, he knew that he was a sight to behold - in both the best and worst way. Was it really his fault for feeling like both a boy and a girl at the same time? Was it so much of a sin to like to throw on a dress as well as a nice pair of slacks? He didn't think so, but if he went by the cat calls and comments he frequently recieved, not many people agreed with him. He just hoped that Mira could accept him, feminine and masculine, so they could get to know each other and the mystery of their childhoods apart.
    nMIm6yy.png

Continued Under the Cut...
    Meanwhile, Mira had gone to investigate. After some careful thought, she decided the best person to seek out was Aine.

Aine was the oldest spellcaster currently living in the realm. She had seen many spellcasters come and go in her time, and was once herself a powerful sage. According to word of mouth, it was unkown why she stepped down from the role, she always kept tight-lipped about her personal affairs and nobody really knew that much about her. Still, she was well known and respected within the spellcaster community and considered to be one of the best spellcasters currently living. Mira had gotten to know her quite well during her short time in the realm, and they had built quite the report. She knew that if anybody had answers, it was most likely Aine.

Aine stood in front of the river, watching the glowing water ebb and flow as the stars twinkled above in the mauve sky.
    mONv6ON.png

Mira walked out of HQ, finding Aine by the riverside.

"Hello Aine!" She chriped as she approached from behind.
    0MdWcww.png
    vmwNR7t.png

Aine turned at the familiar voice and smiled. "Well, hello Dear, To what do I owe the pleasure on this fine night?"

The young spellcaster paused, gathered her thoughts and then began. "I just met the new sage, Morgyn, and, well, we're both pretty sure that we're twins. We look alike, we dress alike, from what I can tell even our mannerisms are alike. The problem is, we never knew about each other before today."

Aine nodded. "I see. What do you think I can do for you?"

Mira shrugged.
    1h6MSTy.png

"Honestly, I was hoping you might know something - anything - about our parents. I know I've never met either of them, and from what Morgyn told me he hasn't either. We just want to understand why we were separated."

EoEUpZB.png
    Aine frowned. "Oh my dear, I understand. Lucky for you, I can give you some information for I do happen to know of one of your parents." She smiled. "Your father was a tremendous spellcaster, an expert with the wand. I worked with him about a century ago healing spellcasters after the great fracture. I'm not sure what happened to him after that, but he did send word to the realm at one point that his wife Freesia had given birth to twins - a boy and a girl. He said their names were Morgyn and Mira."

Mira gasped. "You knew our father? What was he like?"

Aine laughed. "I'm sorry my dear, I didn't know him very intimately. Only by acquaintance."
    ZOfdfSg.png

"What I can tell you is that he was a prolific writer. The reading rooms contain many of his works, maybe if you look through them you might glean some information on him.
    pXeX2DB.png

This was all so much to take in, but Mira kept a straight face through it all. After Aine had finished speaking, she asked her one final question, probably the most important question.

"What is his name?"

"Francois Ember," Aine responded, with a knowing smile that hinted at something deeper Mira couldn't quite pinpoint.

Mira nodded. "Thank you for this, Aine. I have to go and tell Morgyn. I'll let you know how our search goes."

With that Mira turned on her heel and headed back into magic HQ to find Morgyn. It didn't take long to spot him in one of the reading rooms, talking to some spellcasters - but how she found him was something that was completely unexpected.
    gw0ofhm.png

"Morgyn," she called, trying to get his attention. When he turned to face her se 🐸🐸🐸🐸 her head to the side. "Uuuh, why are ou dressed like that?"
    TY0Ow15.png

Morgyn frowned.
    SZCakH9.png

"What do you mean?" He asked, pretending to be confused by Mira's question. Inside his heart dropped. He knew it, he just knew it, she thought he was a freak.

Before Mira could respond he spoke again, intentionally cutting her off before she could say anything negative. "Oh, you mean the dress!"OO01TXT.png

"Well it's kind of hard to explain, but I'm both male and female. Some call it genderfluid. I like to dress in both masculine and feminine clothing depending on how I'm feeling."
    ie2uTYG.png

Morgyn looked at Mira's bewildered expression and sighed. "You think I'm a freak, don't you?"
    0DfRjdS.png

Mira's jaw dropped and she started shaking her hands in disagreement. "No, no, I've just never heard of this before. And to be honest... I'm kind of jealous at how good you look in that."
    UKWtMtq.png

A smile borne of relief broke over Morgyn's face. "Really? Oh my god, I'm so glad! I thought you would be disgusted!"

Mira laughed. "Why would I be disgusted by my twin? We almost look identical, if I was disgusted at the sight of you in that dress then I would basically be disgusted at the sight of myself."

Morgyn wrapped his arms around Mira and buried his face in face in her shoulder.

nx2sWcM.png

"Thank you."

Mira could hear the weight of those words and squeezed Morgyn back in reassurance. "No need to thank me, Morg."

They pulled back and Mira grinned. "I have something to tell you. I found out the name of our mother and father! Freesia and Francois Ember. Aine told me that our father was a great soellcaster and a prolific writer, and that some of his books are in the reading rooms. If we can find them, we might be able to get some information on him."

Morgyn clapped his hands together in anticipation. "Well, what are we waiting for then? Let's go! But first..." He quickly exited the room and returned, donning his red coat and black slacks. "I'll give your eyes a break from my beauty for now."
    fzoJjdp.png

Mira rolled her eyes. "Thanks." She gestured for him to follow her. "Let's go."

They began their search, pouring over each bookshelf trying to find their fathers name. Morgyn was particularly good at research, but even he was having a hard time finding what he was looking for. Their father was proving to be an elusive old spellcaster.

It wasn't until Grace noticed Morgyn looking at the bookshelves and asked him what he was doing that he got a breakthrough.

"What are you looking for?" Grace asked curiously, watching the spellcaster who was deep in concentration.

"I'm looking for any book of an author by the name of Francois Ember," Morgyn replied absently, still staring at the bookcase.

Grace pointed at the middle shelf. "All of his books are in that row. He's pretty complex, but and interesting read."
    1Uz4Szx.png

Moryn turned his head towards Grace, arching an eyebrow and smiling. She was a fairly new pupil in the realm but she was full of surprises. "Thanks Grace."

"No problem," Grace replied, walking away before Morgyn had the opportunity to say anything else to her.

He turned back to the bookshelf and zeroed in on the row Grace had pointed out to him. Sure enough, there was a set of volumed by none other than Francois Ember. He reached up and carefully slid one out from its position, treating it ever so gingerly in his hand.
    nIIMjOj.png

"Mira! I found them!" He called out to his sister who was on the other side of the room. Mira walked over and craned her neck over Morgyns shoulder to look at the open book in his hands.

If she was anybody else Morgyn would have pushed her away and chastised her about personal space, but somehow having Mira pressed up against him felt very comfortable. The feeling of her head gently resting on his shoulder was comforting. He knew he would never be alone again.

fcgpy1m.png

"Is it really him?" Mira asked in a hushed tone, awed by the book in her brothers hand.

Morgyn ran his finger over the printed name on the inside cover of the book. It read 'Francois Ember' in large, intricate letters.

"It's really him," Morgyn replied softly.

Bonus pics:
    InjUbun.png
    haNVtCm.png
    Ja8nw4H.png
    Post edited by TheLastStar on
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    Chapter 13. I'm not saying this is TMA's magnum opus, I'm just saying I love it. A little painful, a little sweet, a little bittersweet, a lot of crying... unexpected twist, some Bad Decisions... great combo. Also, this is supposed to be 20 chapters long but I've already had to split one chapter and near had to do it again to this one so ykw no promises. It'll be the number of chapters it'll be. Rofl
    Recap: Damian Ember the Morgyn Ember CAS clone moved into an apartment with Cassandra Goth, then they moved to a better apartment, stole the Vatores, turned them human, shipped them to college, and then stole Morgyn. Morgyn turned Caleb into a spellcaster, Lilith doesn't get off the treadmill long enough to be a proper MC, and then Vladislaus called in the cavalry named Sarnai and things are going quite sour quite fast. Cassandra and Damian are married, have a daughter named Esmeralda, Esme for short, and Morgyn and Caleb are dating.
    { Archive | Cast }

12-19-19_10-38-40-pm.jpg
    This was ridiculous. Morgyn had gone to bed about five times now, and every time, fell asleep for maybe ten minutes and then woke right back up. In the end, Morgyn had given up, wandered over to the window to watch the city below. San My was always active, always had something going on, and it was a nice distraction.
    Not that there was anything wrong, but if there was… How long would it take before Morgyn got Damian back? It wasn’t like Morgyn didn’t know where they were going now, thanks to that conversation with Simeon. Except Morgyn alone wasn’t enough. The spellcaster Cassandra had fought with, combined with L., might be enough to give Morgyn a run for it. Never mind there was always the potential of ending up facing Damian, and Morgyn couldn’t defeat Damian.
    It was funny, wasn’t it? The most powerful of them was Damian, or at least he was if you asked Morgyn.
    “Morgyn?” Caleb’s very sleepy voice grumbled, as he sat up in bed to squint across the room.
    Morgyn breathed in. “Sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you up.”
    Caleb was quiet for a moment, and then tilted his head. “Can’t sleep?” he asked.
    No. And napping during the day wasn’t working, either. It was the absolute most annoying thing Morgyn had ever had to deal with. Also annoying was trying to eat, because Morgyn spent most of the time nauseous now. It was what it was, and Morgyn was just trying to work around it, though Caleb seemed to think it was a bigger thing than it was.
    “I’ll try again in a few minutes,” Morgyn said.
    12-19-19_10-39-56-pm.jpg
    For a moment, Morgyn thought Caleb had gone to sleep, and then heard the sheets moving around, and Caleb’s arms wrapped around Morgyn’s, his head resting on one shoulder. Morgyn leaned back into him slightly.
    “It’ll be okay,” Caleb said, only for the thousandth time in the last week.
    “So you keep saying,” Morgyn answered quietly. “I just can’t help but think what if it isn’t? What if I figure this out too late, what if -“
    Yeah, but hey, it wouldn’t kill whoever wants it broken.
    Morgyn paused, swallowing. What if Morgyn failed him, and Damian was gone forever? Morgyn was afraid to say the words, so didn’t.
    “Morgyn, look,” Caleb said, gently rubbing one arm. “You’re one of the smartest people I know, and one of the strongest spellcasters. If anyone can figure it out, it’s you, okay? Now’s not the time to be having these kinds of doubts.”
    It wasn’t like it was the first time. Just the first time that Caleb had a front-row seat for it, that was all. “I know,” Morgyn answered. They both went quiet for a moment. “… Cassandra hates me now.”
    Caleb snorted. “She’s just upset,” he said, “and understandably so, but I don’t think she hates you.”
    Caleb could say that, but he didn’t see the vicious looks Cassandra was shooting Morgyn’s way these days. Thanks, Morgyn hated it.
    “Come on,” Caleb said, taking Morgyn’s hands and gently tugging back toward their bed. “At least rest.”

12-19-19_7-58-27-pm.jpg
    “Mama, book,” Esme said. Cassandra supposed the distraction from the pain in her heart might be a good idea, and it’d be a while before she saw Esme again, she was sure.
    “Okay,” Cassandra agreed with a slight sigh. “Which one?”
    “This,” Esme answered, handing Cassandra one of the picture books.
    Cassandra sat down on the bed, flipping the book open. Esme settled down on the floor. It was a short story, of course. Most toddler books were, short and full of brightly coloured pictures. Cassandra read along, and then turned the book so Esmeralda could see the pictures.
    Some part of her was sad about this decision, but it was for the best. So many things could have gone wrong in the two or three minutes it took Morgyn to answer Damian’s text message and make it to the park, so many things could have gone wrong in the few minutes Cassandra was fighting with the other spellcaster. So far, Esmeralda had been okay; but that could so very easily change, and something told Cassandra this wasn’t going to be so simple as asking them kindly to give her husband back.
    So, instead, Cassandra was taking Esmeralda to her parents’ house today. Mortimer and Bella were in a much better emotional state, too. The rest of the apartment was full of sadness and confusion and worry, and maybe Esmeralda didn’t need to be around that, either. Cassandra trusted no one more than her own parents. They could protect Esme where Cassandra may not be able to if a war broke out.
    She sincerely hoped it didn’t, but these kinds of things didn’t respectfully avoid going terribly if you didn’t have a contingency plan.

12-19-19_9-05-26-pm.jpg
    “Mama, it’s a house!” Esme said.
    Cassandra smiled, albeit sadly. “Yes it is,” she said. “Mama grew up here.”
    “Here?” Esme asked. “Big house…”
    Cassandra would miss the little ball of excitement, for sure. But things were the way they were, and it wasn’t like Cassandra would never see her again. Well, unless this war with whoever it was turned out to be the death of her.
    She wouldn’t think of that. Instead, Cassandra tapped on the door.
    “Coming,” a masculine voice answered. Cassandra recognised that as her father. Shortly after, Mortimer pulled the door open. “Cassandra, it’s so good to see you!” he said, reaching over and hugging her.
    Cassandra smiled slightly. “Hi daddy,” she greeted. Sometimes, it was nice just to be home.

12-19-19_9-06-50-pm.jpg
    Shortly, they were joined by Bella, and they talked for a while on the porch. Cassandra was trying not to look upset, but she was sure she did.
    “Are you okay?” Bella asked, after a few minutes.
    Yeah, she had a feeling she looked upset. Cassandra shook her head. “It’s – I’ll – Damian’s missing.”
    “What?” Bella asked, her eyebrows drawing together. “Oh Cassie, you don’t think he got a mistress, do you?”
    “No,” Cassandra said, “mom, I mean… about a week ago, we took Esme to the park, and someone came up and started shooting magic at us and Damian’s powers have been on the fritz. Things get fuzzy, and then everything goes black and when I woke up he was gone.”
    Bella frowned, glancing at Mortimer.
    “Everyone’s powers have been on the fritz,” Mortimer said.
    “Why?” Cassandra asked.
    “Isn’t that the question?” Bella asked in return. “No one seems to know, the magic just comes and goes.”
    Cassandra frowned, and then shook her head slightly. “Damian had a mental intruder problem,” she said. “He expended a lot of energy fighting them off, I figure that was what was wrong with his magic.”
    “Maybe,” Bella allowed, “but maybe a little of what’s going on with everyone else. Whatever’s going on sounds like it may get pretty dangerous.”
    “I know,” Cassandra said. “That’s why I’m here. Would you look after Esmeralda for me? Just until we can figure out what’s going on and fix it, and bring Damian home. I don’t want her in harm’s way, and I trust no one more than you.”
    “Of course, pumpkin,” Mortimer answered. “She’s welcome to stay as long as you need.”
    Cassandra smiled. “Thank you. I brought um, her favourite toys and books, and some diapers for now, she is learning the potty and…” Cassandra paused, and blinked back tears.
    Bella reached over, resting her hand on her daughter’s shoulder. And somehow Cassandra couldn’t fight it anymore, reaching over and hugging her mother and crying. Bella didn’t tell her what everyone else did. That everything would be okay. She just held her and pet her hair. Mortimer took the bag of Esme’s things.
    “Come on Esme,” Mortimer said, “let’s go play trains.”

12-20-19_12-18-38-am.jpg
    “Jeez, I hate this place,” Caleb grumbled.
    “I know,” Lilith said, glancing at him. “We won’t be here long.”
    “At least, you hope,” Caleb said wryly. “Let’s just get this over with. Where to first? I don’t imagine the Count would be quite pleased to see us anyway, so maybe we’d better just go home.” Inna, Vlad, and Elle had moved into the Wolfsbane Manor. They were notably more tolerable.
    “That sounds like a good idea,” Lilith said. “Who lives over there, though?” She pointed at the house next door to Wolfsbane. The lights were on for once, and they hadn’t had neighbours when they’d lived here.
    “No one either of us likes,” a female voice said.

12-20-19_12-18-10-am.jpg
    Unfortunately for them, their senses were notably duller than they had been when both were vampires. Lilith frowned, turning to the newcomer, and Caleb slid into a defensive stance.
    “Relax,” Miss Hell said. “I’m not out to snap your necks. … yet.”
    “Then what do you want?” Lilith asked.
    “Your help,” Miss Hell answered.
    Caleb snorted, loudly and derisively. “I don’t think either of us is interested in helping you.”
    “Oh but you are,” Miss hell replied. “You see, there’s a thorn in my side in the Hollow these days, and that thorn happens to also be in your side, if the rumours are to be believed. All of us want the same thing. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, or whatever the saying is, right?”
    “Neither of us trusts you,” Lilith said. “And how can we?”
    “Oh please,” Miss Hell said, snorting. “Don’t be taking the moral high ground now. You were just as undead as the rest of us, and you did your fair share of terrible things, too.” She paused a moment, shifting her weight. “I’m sure by now you’ve both figured out Sarnai’s awake. You know I don’t like her, and whatever it takes to see her fail in this one, I’ll deal with, even if it means teaming up with you.”
    Lilith and Caleb exchanged glances. Still, neither trusted her, but it’d be useful to have someone on the inside that could pass them information. On the other hand, Sarnai was dangerous.
    “You do know if Sarnai finds out you’re helping us in any capacity, you’re dead, right?” Lilith asked.
    “You let me worry about that, and focus on stopping her,” Miss Hell answered. “She’s breaking into Magic Realm. From what I understand, Vladislaus wants something called the All, whatever that is. I don’t believe for a second Sarnai intends to give it to him, though he doesn’t suspect otherwise, and if Sarnai gets this All thing, I think we’re all screwed. It’s supposed to be pretty powerful.”
    The All…? Neither of the Vatores had ever heard of it. But most likely, Morgyn had.

12-19-19_11-57-34-pm.jpg
    As Caleb and Lilith were right, and this was a vampire they were dealing with, Morgyn figured it was for the best to brush up on vampire knowledge. There wasn’t much Morgyn hadn’t learned at some point in these books, but there was a recipe for a drink that’d help one resist vampire abilities. That would’ve been nice to know a long time ago, but at least Morgyn knew it now.
    The door opened and closed. Seemed Caleb and Lilith were back from the Hollow.
    “Morgyn?” Caleb’s voice called.
    “Upstairs,” Morgyn answered. The sound of them shuffling around downstairs and coming up were audible in the quiet; Cassandra had already gone to sleep (and by gone to sleep, Morgyn meant she’d cried herself to sleep, and that was hard to listen to). Caleb settled down beside Morgyn, Lilith stopping in front of the both.
    “Someone that we could safely label an enemy wants our help,” Lilith explained. “Miss Hell. She says Sarnai is out of hibernation because the Count decided to send her after the All. What the heck is the All?”
    Morgyn frowned. “So Simeon was right.”
    “About what?”
    “There’s a crystalline core at the centre of Magic Realm,” Morgyn said. “We call it the core now, but ancient spellcasters called it the All. It is from which all magical energy comes, and to which it all must one day return, and sustains Magic Realm and grants spellcasters their magic. It’s partly the Sages’ jobs to protect it, but mostly it protects us, not the other way around.”
    Lilith frowned. “What would a vampire want something like that for?”
    Morgyn shrugged one shoulder. “One theoretically could use it to grant vampires more directly offensive magic, or augment the abilities they already have. Or just turn themselves into the greatest, and most dangerous, magical powerhouse known to Simkind, you know, nothing serious.”
    Lilith frowned. “Your definition of serious and mine need to have a chat. So what now?”
    “Simeon is okay, but he was driven out of the Realm,” Morgyn said. “That means we’re down a Sage and Damian is just as powerful as I am. We’re at a serious disadvantage, and the more your Sarnai messes with the All, the more unstable spellcaster magic is. So we need to figure out a way to get into the Realm without Sarnai instantly throwing us back out, and preferably find a way of taking her down.”
    “Sarnai’s a daywalker,” Caleb said. “Sunlight doesn’t work on her. She’s also immune to garlic.”
    “And good luck getting close enough to stake her,” Lilith added.
    “… mission impossible, got it,” Morgyn grumbled.

12-16-19_10-25-49-pm.jpg
    Everyone had gone to sleep, except Morgyn and Caleb. Caleb was practising magic. It seemed like a smart idea, and something useful to pass the time with. He wasn’t sure off-hand what Morgyn was doing, but the more time went on, the more stressful this seemed to be.
    Of course, if this was Caleb and Lilith, he supposed he’d be a wreck too. The part that concerned him was that Morgyn wasn’t talking about it, just throwing everything into figuring out how to take Sarnai down, and Caleb was pretty sure they’d need a miracle for that.
    Still, it was worth a try. Even Caleb missed the skittish runt by now.
    Somewhere between one burst of sparkles and the other, Caleb heard crying. At first, he figured it was Cassandra, but after a moment, realised that didn’t sound like Cassandra. It sounded like Morgyn.
    Caleb didn’t waste any time wondering what was wrong, just followed the sound to their room. Caleb opened the door, and Morgyn was half curled into a ball on the floor. “Oh, Morgyn,” Caleb said, his tone hushed.
    “I’m sorry,” Morgyn said, hiccuping and sniffling. “I’m sorry, I don’t – I don’t know why I’m – I’m sorry -“
    “Shh,” Caleb said, kneeling down and wrapping his arms around Morgyn’s smaller frame. “It’s okay to be upset.”
    “I don’t h-have time to be -“
    “This isn’t about having time or not,” Caleb said. “You can’t just ignore your own emotions.”
    Morgyn went quiet, save for the hiccups and sobs that twisted Caleb’s heart, because he knew this hurt, and nothing Caleb could say could make it any better. It wasn’t like Caleb could just magic it better, or take the pain and the fear away.
    “What if he doesn’t come back?” Morgyn asked in a small voice. “Simeon th-thinks they want’im to break the barrier around the All. Caleb it’ll kill’im, what if I lose him?”
    “Hey, no,” Caleb said, shifting around to cradle Morgyn’s jaw in his hands. “No, don’t think that way. We will get him back.”
    “M’scared,” Morgyn whispered. “I’ve never been so scared in my life, it can’t end like that.”
    Caleb shook his head. “Don’t do this to yourself, Morgyn. You can’t think of what if. We will fix this. We will win.”
    Morgyn’s features scrunched up, a quiet squeak loosing, and Caleb pulled Morgyn against him again. None of this was fair, but life wasn’t fair. After several hundred years of it, Caleb should know that by now.
    The hiccuping slowed, but the tears barely did. One moment Caleb was holding Morgyn, and the next, Morgyn’s lips were against his. And Caleb didn’t fight it. He didn’t know if Morgyn was the one that wanted the warmth, or if it was him that did, but maybe it didn’t matter.

12-16-19_9-28-10-pm.jpg
    12-20-19_12-57-55-am.jpg
    Come on, where was she… Lakshmi wasn’t happy about being here by herself, tapping her leg restlessly. And then a burst of black smoke rose from the ground, and materialised into Sarnai.

“Thank Watcher,” Lakshmi said. “You finally made it through.”

12-20-19_12-58-16-am.jpg
    “Yes,” Sarnai said. “We did.”
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    @ryttu3k
    Lol, nothing special tbh. Just happened to have been in vicinity of her when she was awake a few times.
    Ikr. Also, normally Morgyn opts for the default outfit, but that time was like "Aight and today Imma be cute af," and I was like "Morgyn, your crush on Simeon is showing."
    (Morgyn has a crush on Simeon, Simeon has a crush on L., L. has a crush on Morgyn. Y e p.)

@Koteyka
    ACK and then you did it again! Just hush and take the dang house keys!! xD
    Also I actually smiled when Stevie read the darn thing. I'm glad that wasn't the end of that.
    Orange is like, do I accept you or do I hope you get hit by a pigeon...
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @ryttu3k hmm theres an idea but time connected at all will be limited either way. Ill see how that goes.
    @Koteyka ah I like that Steve got to read something anything. Though I feel bad for Tony he needs his family if he cant vent he wont be Nicks plaything. I would like to see him have a meltdown and ruin things for the swine but it doesnt go just so. I also cant stand orange not thats not life you just want attention and picked on someone who had it better than you. Bleh. I'm in such a mood, reminds me I was supposed to make another family so Demi has a friend.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited December 2019
    @Koteyka man :( I was feeling pretty disgusted with Tony after the revelation of Steve's backstory, but it's really hard not to feel horrible for him too :( He's absolutely a victim in this too. Man, that's an... odd turn from Orange. I wonder if that's under instruction from Thorne and Nick, to try and reclaim Peter as a talent for them to use too? OH JEEZ THE DIARY. Wow, Orange is not doing this whole Apology thing very well XD;; Oh jeez I hope that Steve and Tony can actually work things out now that he knows!! God way to rip my heart out ;_;

@TheLastStar that's fair! Poly relationships don't work for everyone.

Morgyn is so lovely <3 I'm glad Aine was about to give Mira some insight into her parents! The relationship between the twins is sweet <3 And the back-to-back bonus picture is adorable!

@Keidra oh jeez I'm anxious just reading the description, let's get into it XD That insomnia is very relatable, I went to bed last night at like midnight and was still awake at four :| Poor Cass, sometimes you just need your parents to make things better. Oh jeez, her. I seriously don't trust her, even if she does want to help get rid of Sarnai! "Your definition of serious and mine need to have a chat." *snicker* Caleb and Morgyn are so sweet together ;_; Oh, it's your signature image!

And I could definitely go for polysages, not gonna lie.

Got a bit more done with Raylan and Morgyn! Visits home, skating adventures, Serious Discussions, and the end of another semester!

It's coming up on the exam period! Morgyn has hit the books.
    fqcj00j.png
    Alas, Raylan is officially Distracting...
    Pcqia8Y.png

...and has weird flirting faces.
    zCmTKja.png

They take to having long conversations over chess, enjoying the warmth of the room and the company.
    prvNpLo.png

...And other warm things.
    WLtNPMT.png

Morgyn still visits the Realm when they can. Apparently Julia is a spellcaster now, who knew?
    1RMVYDP.png

Still, there are good reasons not to challenge an ex-Sage.
    zAGEXFB.png

Because they're definitely no slouch in the duelling department!
    o0uche7.png

"Huh, apparently there's mobile reception in here..."
    igJLpIn.png

While they're there, might as well get in some shopping...
    evz3aFU.png

...and some quick potion-making.
    YDjZ9MQ.png

Just in time, because poor Morgyn is tired, smelly, and really needs to go to the bathroom.
    XZRJNIF.png

Of course, there's fixing that the boring way, and then fixing it the magical way! Got a snow date with Raylan, they've gotta be at their best!
    EFzyV4u.png

The date itself shall be portrayed with a Wacky Montage:
    OF4EOxj.png

*tape scratch sounds* "Yep, that's me. I bet you're wondering how I got into this situation..."
    3cw0DwW.png

Morgyn is tired and sore. Raylan is... silly, mostly.
    R7YikNd.png

Morgyn would like to go home now.
    FBwg0HU.png

Raylan has ways to warm them up, at least!
    rVRr5dY.png

Snow smooches accepted.
    WeKyEmE.png

A quick nap before exams!
    Wf7BRLs.png

Raylan gets studying...
    7R4EYrb.png

...as does Morgyn, in a less digital way.
    WIMFSVv.png

They are officially Not Looking Forward to exams.
    EONo5bQ.png

Let's get this over and done with ;_; Sorry, Simeon, no time to chat, gotta go!
    IR8p4NK.png

Done! Time for comfort food.
    R8QTO3z.png

Raylan has magic hands.
    mh0klBN.png

And magic kisses!
    47CSNmj.png

And clearly wants a little something-something more than just a kiss...
    AHpUOO4.png

But it's enjoyable, brings them closer.
    lfK5Y2d.png

What did you think it was?
    8sceHHm.png

Poor Morgyn is always a bit dazed afterwards.
    h9cjuwC.png

But will always accept a hug in gratitude.
    cbJbLJd.png

From a... rather energetic vampire.
    LaqmKUS.png

Raylan leads Morgyn into their room so they can rest for a bit...
    EJSElgc.png

...then heads back downstairs to think.
    J3rtXIl.png

Morgyn still looks worn out when they rise again.
    B2vhcvv.png

Still, Raylan engages them in a game, and a conversation.
    unjF64f.png

Because he really wants to know what's going on with them.
    XN86DJU.png

He's drank from spellcasters before. It was nothing like this.
    ryo4slc.png

"Also, checkmate."
    DJcJt0c.png

Morgyn gazes at Raylan for a moment, then nods once.
    ya4TKYM.png

They migrate to the couch, and Morgyn begins to explain who - and what - they are.
    42V4vP8.png

They're not just some random spellcaster. They are Morgyn Ember, former Sage of the Untamed. They're not twenty, they're north of seventy. Not quite as old as Raylan's almost-two hundred, but certainly no youth.
    vATqVsL.png

Raylan... sort of had a feeling. What he felt when he drank from Morgyn was sheer, raw, and yes, untamed power.
    C6rmEcZ.png

Is he okay with it? With them?
    37dvpJc.png

Yeah. Yeah, he is. He really likes Morgyn a lot, and honestly, knowing that they're much older than just some random university student is actually a good thing. They're someone who can relate, someone who can understand.
    TzGuoIX.png

Also they make really fun puns.
    yDJYTS5.png

"I think I'm hilarious."
    7FDI0OC.png

More than anything else, they like each other.
    lYXLDWI.png

And that's all they really need.
    Yy9bh3y.png

The last day of class!
    1QJXTf4.png

Raylan gets to some important business - decorating for Winterfest!
    SzSRwKB.png

Hmmm, blue and silver, or gold...
    fftdfKv.png

"Morgyn, what are your feelings about crepe paper?"
    WRUF1BT.png

"I'm feeling I have never had feelings about crepe paper in my life."
    IBnjWsC.png

Results come out! Mostly straight As - Raylan has two A+ and an A-, Morgyn has an A+, an A, and a B. Not bad!

Raylan gets to work on the next semester...
    4tQzHIa.png

...and Morgyn recovers from the last one.
    sM4l8yc.png

It's the night before Winterfest, and all is well.
    zIKfrlj.png
  • Options
    ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    I had my Spellcaster sim called Merlin (yes that Merlin of the King Arthur Legend as a Young Adult) enter University today and join the Secret Society:)

Spellcasters are so strong as University Students (especially since my sim was already at Virtuoso rank as a Teenager) :D. They can teleport to classes, and lets not forget the needs potion. He can also make food appear out of thin air when there is no food. They literally are the perfect Student! :D

chgawZ7.png

He is not only a Spellcaster, but he is also a 5-star celebrity.

k3d564l.png

As you can see in this second pic, even as a Secret Society member, he is still flaunting his popularity by posing for pictures within the group autonomously even during secret gatherings. :D
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

• Options
    @ryttu3k
    Y u p. It's literally nearing 6am right now where I am and I haven't been to bed c:
    It's stress on Morgyn's end though. Morgyn's getting stress-sick.
    When will our sleeps come back from the war.

It is my signature! xD I got that photoshoot out of the way like three chapters ago and kinda fell in love with that one and made it my signature way early. Spouse was like, "It defo looks like Caleb's biting though," and I was just, "I mean... when you've been a vampire longer than a certain number of years, I feel like biting is just. A fact of life. A thing that you do." Lol

Morgyn is not interested in L. at all, but L. does reciprocate Simeon's crush on her, so that's an interesting aside. It'd be L. and Simeon are a thing and Simeon has a cute bonus lover everyone's always falling all over, and I'm cool with that. So's my inner Morgyn.

Also I wanna take a second to appreciate how frequently Sarnai looks like she's smirking, it makes getting her screencaps out of the way much smoother. She was just happy in the last screencap but she looks all "Lol look I won." Nobody hates her though! When they have occasion to interact with her, they get along with her just fine. xD

I did actually move Esmeralda in with Mortimer and Bella because balancing the workload of five college students plus a toddler plus story-telling junk was just not doin' it for me. lmao She can come back when everyone graduates.

I can't wait for C14 it'll be so great. I wanna go write it now but also my hunger and energy bars are pretty low... 14 and 15 honestly are worth the wait they've been. Though might have to wait because L. is very pregnant. Lol And apparently getting sick over exams is a thing Morgyn just does, cause mine keeps doing it too. xD
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Koteyka Poor Tony :'( - I said before I was worried when they all left he would have nothing to live for - nick has outplayed himself I think. I hope Tony isn't very sick - or at least not seriously ill (his temp going up worries me). When he was thinking I need Steve it was heart breaking. So glad Steve found that journal - it must have been hard reading but at the same time explained so many confusing things.

Oh Orange - sigh. He is not a well rounded human being is he - shame on Thorne and Olivia. Peter is though and has the sense to stay away from Orange's overtures of "friendship". Peter is a much higher being then Orange can even conceive of.

Seeing young 22 year old Steve last update serves to highlight how far Steve has come and matured. I think that's partly why this happened - Tony still sees him as the young man he met in Sulani and babied him in his mind - he didn't trust Steve's ability to cope or deal with adult/ ambiguous situations (like the kiss) and got himself way too deep into Nick's power.

• Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    (There are so many Morgyns here and I totally forget which one is ok with which pronouns, so sorry if I mess up)

@ryttu3k I used to have thousands of cc files like any decent simmer, but then my SSD died with everything on it and after that I kinda burned out, stopped hoarding cc and decided to challenge myself with using just the packs stuff. I have around 30 files (mostly cool hats - I lose will at cool hats) and some cosmetics, but eyelashes are an absolute must! :wink:

Ok, Koteyka and Keidra broke my heart, but then you healed it with your Wacky Montage!
    They are so sweet omg :blush:
    Yeeeeah, Raylan, that's Sage plasma for you!
    giphy.gif
    Yay for the love and acceptance! :heart:
    The "crepe paper" part lol :lol:

@Koteyka I'm just SO intrigued by what's gonna happen next. Can't figure out Steve's reaction to the diary. Also Orange is really creepy with his philosophy o_O

@Keidra Poor Morgyn, so powerful and yet so helpless. And the sheer amount of pressure when everyone either says he can do it or hates him for not having done enough :/ At least Caleb's there for Morgyn 100%. Beautiful pictures of them together :love:

• Options
    FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    I deleted all my saves cc and mods and downloaded the essential mods + more mods and then alpha cc. i just completely switched styles. as im writing this an anto hair is downloading-
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    @ryttu3k
    I´ve had emotional death happen twice, both times by laughter. First time, the sim´s mother was able to plead with Grim to save him, second time I quit without saving since the sim who died was the only adult in household and leaving her two toddlers orphaned felt too awful (I have it set with MCCC that children who lose their parents will be adopted, so they would not have been culled, but I could still not go through with it)
    What lashes are you using? I am having hard time finding any that don´t look out of place on my sims.

@Becka28
    Great work as always!
    Frankie Pancakes is a lucky one, because Bob and Eliza had a daughter in one of my saves who grew up to be frighteningly ugly.

@SiliClone
    These days, everyone wants a piece of Morgyn, why should Mimsy and the Secret Society be an exception? :D

@Keidra
    Love your story!

@sarabeth2984
    I totally agree with you about Aedion needing some loving - after all, the paar boy has a soulmate aspiration - not sure where he is supposed to fit searching for a girlfriend, though. Aedion spends his days taking care of his kids and the nights brewing potions, practicing piano and writing songs. His father pretty much disowned him for embracing his spellcaster heritage, something he sees as choosing his mom´s side in their quarrel, and his mom has a baby and a toddler of her own, so she won´t be able to babysit either. One thing for sure, Aedion is gonna sue Nina (his ex) for aliments.
    RIP your poor teen vampire and their accidental victim! Did you quit without saving or let it be? I had the mod that makes uncontrollable drinking deadly for a day - after the first death, I decided that it was not for me. I want my vampires to be able to kill someone if I decide so, but I can´t stand my beloved sims dying just because someone had a bad day at work.
    I have no idea what Babs and Vlad see in each other, but somehow they make it work. They have a daughter together, who is quite pretty, as long as you won´t look closer. Vlad and his family live in my main save now, so they will be around.
    I was not expecting the part with Elsa, you got me confused for a minute about what was going on :D Vlad´s party looked like much fun, congrats to him and Julia! Is your Vlad close to his mortal relatives?

@AlwaysAsking
    Technically, I was forced to cheat in the end to get Kurt the immortal trait, bacause as I discovered, potions don´t really work on mortals. Kurt was able to drink it, the animation happened, but he never got the trait. Let´s not mention it to Morgyn, though - he would be heartbroken to learn that all of his hard work was in vain.
    Antoniette and Hermione are gonna be neighbours. Antoniette won´t be happy about this development, because she doesn´t like strangers.
    Were it not for MCCC, I wouldn´t even know where to start. My poor sims lost all the relationships outside the household, including those with their parents and siblings. The game doesn´t officially recognize step-parents or -siblings, so I had to simplify some relations to keep the family together, meaning that Morgyn and Cassandra are now officially Kurt´s, Marisol´s and Ryan´s parents and so on.

@Morkovka
    I really enjoyed reading about Caleb´s and Morgyn´s vacation. It´s great that the poor thing was able to get some rest at last.
    Paka´a has refined tastes, he is dating Lilith Vatore in one of my saves and he married two and had a baby with third in my other save.
    I didn´t know about the kava drink! I am so gonna try it next time I play my vampires, it looks like much fun. Morgyn´s face on the last pic :D If I were Caleb, I´d think twice before getting drunk again.

Almost done with transferring, just few more relationships left to reestablish. As I have said before, I take back every comment about not needing MCCC, I would go crazy if I had to deal with the super long reationship cheats that don´t even work half the time.
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    Space family time!

Short recap of who is who:
    Darling Walsh - the teen from CL - now Adult, Professional Athlete and the hottest man alive in my game.
    HRvd1je.jpg
    His partner Sky Ryder (left) - Alien, former Interstellar Smuggler, presently Mad Scientist.
    Her clone (right) Xamidimura.
    PWv0wZQ.jpg
    They have five kids.
    Apart from Hybrid twins Apollo and Orion from my DU posts, there are:
    Andromeda Walsh - Alien.
    Ga6lqIq.jpg
    Persy (Perseus) Walsh - Hybrid.
    BAPdOyz.jpg
    And Aurora Walsh - Alien.
    qsRNtlj.jpg
    Her disguise looks like Boo from Monsters Inc and I adore her :love:
    5hJV9r6.jpg

So today was a special day - Aurora's first visit to Sixam.
    Er1T84P.jpg
    Space hotdogs.

8LTKzhn.jpg
    Space soccer.

uqEZR3v.jpg
    Space juice keg.

hCKvuQv.jpg
    Space biking.

flipzsY.jpg

And happy space baby flying.
    6aAJbQT.jpg

• Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    The new term officially started!

Day 1

Blake had only one class that day and after class, he headed to GeekCon to participate in the Hackathon. He won first place and got a special prize.
    bFyE3zG.png

While he did his homework, he chatted with his fellow roomies, Frankie, Melanie, and Miriam. Melanie (the one in the orange dress) is studying Fine Arts while Miriam (the blonde girl) is studying Culinary Arts.
    3uKyMQ9.png

Day 2
    Blake invited Frankie out for some drinks at Pepper's Pub
    w7QtpXm.png

He had a presentation to give for one of his classes, so he worked on it.
    5ZR0yBF.png

Later that night, he chatted with Melanie.
    x7HU6vG.png

Matthew, a new roomie, was playing violin, so Blake decided to watch him play.
    SEaBHCh.png

He saw Erion and decided to make up with him after that little dispute a few Sim days ago.
    s3RtFYl.png

Blake's selfie with Anthony
    HkxnvIM.png

Day 3

Blake met Ryder, one of Jase's Sims and a new roomie, and he was wearing a Foxbury jacket.
    V3KALG9.png

Blake: You gotta be careful man. If any Britechester student sees you wearing that Foxbury jacket, they'll hate you for that.
    Ryder: Oh this? This was given to me by a friend. Remember, I'll always be on Britechester's side. I promise I'll get a Britechester jacket.
    AVaf6bv.png

He worked to improve his presentation. Later, he practiced presenting his presentation and Christian and Anthony watched him present.
    ixM49b5.png

Day 4

Blake met Matthew and kicked the soccer ball with him.
    zPfzA4l.png

Oops! He accidentally kicked the ball towards Matthew's face! Ouch! :open_mouth:
    M6eTzhZ.png

The Britechester Spirit Corps had their usual Game Day event and Blake saw Cameron Fletcher, a Foxbury student, and showed him that the University of Britechester is the best school.
    9nE8muR.png

Before he headed to the eSports competition, he played some ping pong.
    KYWV6oR.png

Later, he went to Foxbury Institute and put up the University of Britechester banners on the stadium.
    k01iNwF.png
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@sarabeth2984 - Trying out the university was really fun, and I can't wait to do it again once Atlas and Dylan's kids grow up. :)

@ryttu3k - The sprites can get annoying when they're not getting much attention.

@Koteyka - You're welcome. I feel really bad about Tony. :(

@Morkovka - Your space family are amazing! Darling is really good-looking as a man. ;)
    I haven't had any of my sims go to Sixam, but it looks awesome. :) Can you actually live there?
    Jonathan gave Bob a potion that would "help" him improve his knowledge.
    9agc0Gb.png

Bottom's up!
    6VrOAQN.png

"Yuck! Is it supposed to taste like rotten eggs?!"
    2YrkAfX.png

"That's just the aftertaste." :naughty:
    0iV59xh.png

Bob got sick and threw up in the bathroom.
    Never trust pretty boys.
    N2b3kW7.png
    AJuJqiJ.png

Game day!
    npx5VIv.png

Home team won again, and Christian and Jonathan went to the bar to celebrate.
    u54B9HP.png
    xaGVPy6.png
    8mbqyYX.png

This guy won't stop bugging them, and they went upstairs to play a game of juice pong.
    yxq478G.png
    gx5Zlc3.png

Christian won the game, and Jonathan was bummed about it, but was cheered up.
    RQ9ed0v.png

Since Christian is a Seasoned Member, he can send sprites to attack someone. :)
    dZ6WMxd.png

The night's still young, and they went to Foxbury Institute to tp their statue.
    After that, they kicked around for a bit until it got really cold.
    tcPl8MK.png
    khs1W02.png
    Hk1CYma.png

Remember that guy who was hitting on Don? He did the same thing to Jonathan, but got rejected again.
    B7LHIBW.png
    DmYQT72.png

And Christian wasn't having it.
    5hhoEJw.png
    BlTjkE8.png
    QM83YEF.png

This cracked me up. :D
    jTCywGD.png
    esmp1wq.png

There's another game, and Christian went ahead to practice with his teammates before the big game. Jonathan was heading to the stadium when he met up with Don.
    This was unplanned. The mod was on automatic (forgot to mess with the settings). :sweat:
    KXNhGNv.png

Christian was upset that Jonathan hadn't showed up to the game and his team lost. Jonathan lied that one of the roommates needed help with something.
    X62VxWe.png
    AsbtYCx.png

"As much as I love how caring you are to others, but they can take care of themselves."
    4jl1wSR.png

Jonathan made up with Chrisitan...in bed.
    WIbW3NZ.png

He's already exhausted after woohooing with two guys in one night.
    "Already tired, babe? Guess I was a bit too rough."
    m8WIABp.png

The next morning, Jonathan woke up and dashed to the bathroom to throw up.
    'I should really stop drinking,' he thought to himself, thinking it was from the juice pong, and freshened up to greet his husband.
    VVITnpG.png

Bob was surprised. Not because they're showing affection (he's used to this), but he remembered seeing Jonathan with another guy when he accidentally walked in on them.
    p19M1Gf.png

Except for this guy, he's not impressed.
    "Are you serious? Right in front of my cake?!"
    lGrrnem.png

The stomachache has been going on and off all day.
    'Thank Watcher it's Sunday.'
    gNPZe0s.png

"I know what you did last night."
    "I don't know what you're talking about."
    "Don't play stupid with me. I've seen what happened with you and your lover. Your secret won't last long until Christian finds out, one way or another."
    "This is none of your business."
    Jonathan turned to leave when Bob said...
    MWQmCN6.png
    GuoeNGi.png
    xSRkWPa.png

"It probably isn't his. You ever think about that?"
    Jonathan stopped in the doorway and glanced over at Bob. This made Jonathan nervous. What if he's right? He regretted for what he had done last night.
    99heKDy.png
    gSJokVH.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member
    technically this happened last night, but let's say it happened today for the forums! this is a followup on a post i made like maybe almost a month ago about one of my sims accidentally burning his dog. well for starters, nathan and evangelina are now dating and planning a wedding but... he kinda cheated on her. after he proposed and got a promotion from work, he came home and started having a convo with lina (it was prank day and i was trying to achieve a goal here :# ). anyways, to my surprise : summer holiday came over while pregnant as a sim can be and struck up a convo with nathan. after a while, she flirted with him and he ate it up. ofc lina was VERY angry and their relationship went down dramatically. luckily for me, her application for uni came in around the same time and she had a reason to get away from the house. not really sure if i should keep them together or if i should break it up.

tldr ; my sim cheated on his fiance... with summer holiday. i couldn't make this up IF i tried
    tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    I have been busy with christmas preparations the last week. Less time for simming.
    @AlwaysAsking Most of the time 3 toddlers is fine with some planning.

Bob & Betty Newbie
    49250691912_312420e772_c.jpg
    Ben is a happy kid.

49250697292_a5c6587859_c.jpg
    One night a monster woke him up. Scared, he ran to his parents bedroom.
    "Mum, dad come and spray the monster under my bed! It is so scary!"

49250022743_ac66025f41_c.jpg
    Bob is angry because Ben woke him up in the middle of the night.
    Next time, Ben should wake up his teacher mum Betty.

49250697207_aea5a69b7e_c.jpg
    Betty love that she can work from home. She works for a couple of hours and then spend time with one of her daughters.
    Betty played games at geek con with her daughter Brandi.

49250022643_a73982e1c4_c.jpg
    Brandi was very upsest, so mum Betty cheared her up.

49250027293_8f70fd797e_c.jpg
    The next day Betty spent some time with her daughter Lucia in the park.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    mickimagnummickimagnum Posts: 74 Member
    So, to be honest I haven't really touched my Vampire Black Widow game in a few days. I've actually been playing a newish game centered around a family of witches, the LaFae family:

Meri: The matriarch of the family. She's a stay-at-home mom and talented witch (especially with potions). She's loves being outside, painting, gardening, cooking/baking and dancing. She's the picture of warmth and motherliness most of the time. She does suffer from depression, so some days it's hard for her to function.

Alvin: The man, and only human, of the family. He works full-time as an engineer. He's a quiet, family-oriented, gentle soul who loves all things geeky. He's also quite handy and good with computers. He cherishes his family more than anything and also hopes to make the world a little better than he found it.

Meadow: This young witch is the oldest child of the family at 12 years old. She's a lot like her Mom; she's a creative spirit who loves to draw, take pictures, play piano, sing, dance, and act. She dreams of one day becoming a famous actress or artist.

Star: The youngest witch of the LaFae family, at 10 years old. She takes more after her Dad. She's extremely smart, independent, and a bit sassy. When she grows up, she wants to be a doctor or scientist and make some big contributions to make the world a better place.

What's Going on in Game:
    The family recently suffered a big loss. Meri's mother, a powerful elder witch who lived with them, recently passed away. They all took the loss rather hard as they were all very close to her. Summer's grave is in her beloved garden, next to their small cottage. Summer has started haunting the household, especially at night. Meadow is especially susceptible to her presence and will often wake up in the middle of the night just to spend time with her.

Other than that, nothing major is going on. Everyone is going to work/school/drama club/scouts, working on their hobbies, and just living their best lives.

Coming up: Meri is considering going to school part-time for an art degree and the girls are begging for a kitten.
    Origin ID: mickimagnum
    My Sims Blog

• Options
    @ArtsyBanana XD Doesn't sound like a very secret society if you're taking celebrity selfies in it!

@Keidra I slept last night! For like, hour-long increments at a time, but still slept! And Caleb's just giving little love bites, like a cat XD Oh jeez, two college students are hectic enough, I can't imagine five and a toddler XD Looking forward to the new chapters!!

@Morkovka oh no!! I have all my files backed up on my external, but that sounds terrible D: Wacky Montages are good for the soul. So is that cat gif oh goodness. But yeah, they're very sweet together <3

Oh wow, Darling looks fantastic! I can definitely see him as a pro athlete, yeah. Xamidimura is gorgeous, love her hair and tights! Happy flying space baby is precious!

@DeafSimmer the picture of Aria and Jarvis is very sweet! Celebrity drama, huh? Well, probably better than gang drama, at least!

@AngeliqueAdelaide oh jeez that second scenario sounds awful D: I definitely want to keep emotional deaths disabled, especially since Johnny is a goofball and a top comedian. Like he could very easily trigger the death from laughter thing. And I'm just using Kijiko's lashes! Just the basic package.

@Simslover163 I love how rival unis can put up banners. The UBrite campus in my game is covered in Foxbury banners and no one can be bothered removing them XD

@DarkAngel1994 oof, sounds frustrating, I might avoid the Secret Society for now, then! Although being able to sic sprites on someone does sound fun XD Oh dear, Jonathan and Don... aaand stomach ache, that's definitely a complication! Yeah, I think he's going to have to come clean :-\
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    For the record I have NO IDEA WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED over the last couple of hours.
    But you see these two purple gifts from above? 0iRJOKa.png

They came about in the most peculiar manner. You see, their parents are dead. After dying laughably miserably, they decided to stick around as ghosts. The mom is an alien btw hence the purple skins. BUT IT GETS SPICY.

While STILL DEAD and making no effort to come back to life, they decide "oh hey you know what's a great idea??? LETS GET PREGNANT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS". So they get pregnant! While still dead. I dunno how that works BUT OKAY. So the toddlers came from ghosts and have an alien mom and I dont know whats going on anymore and I think the kids are going to have to have a lousy life.
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited December 2019
    @TheLastStar
    It JUST clicked in my head that Tony and Steve are the Tony and Steve from the Avengers, how come I didn't realise that until now? Regardless, your story is really pulling my heart strings. I just want to cuddle poor Steve. Tony always was a narcissist in the canon, and even though the Tony/Steve ship is strong in the fandom, I highly doubt they'd actually work because of their conflicting values and your story is doing a good job of representing that!
    Oh, I actually don't ship Stony... Really. I don't. ;) For all the reasons you mentioned and also because Captain America isn't that interesting of a character to me. But unfortunately, such a thing as pinterest exists. And one marvellous day scrolling through that website I bumped into the most adorable fanarts of Tony, Steve and little Peter Parker as a family. What can I say - it was love at first sight. I needed to have a Stark family in my sims game.
    At this moment of time I highly doubt there's anything left from the canon MCU in my game except the names and the looks, but I'm glad you're enjoying it. :relieved:
    Thank you!

@Keidra
    ACK and then you did it again! Just hush and take the dang house keys!! xD
    Haha, okay :sweat_smile:
    I actually smiled when Stevie read the darn thing. I'm glad that wasn't the end of that.
    Oh yes. A pretty cliche move, but at least it works!
    Thank you!

@RedDestiny92
    I also cant stand orange not thats not life you just want attention and picked on someone who had it better than you.
    A lot of people I know actually share Orange's point of view on bullying (including, unfortunately, even my best friend. Makes me kinda worry for her). Which doesn't make it any better, of course...
    Thank you!

@ryttu3k
    I was feeling pretty disgusted with Tony after the revelation of Steve's backstory, but it's really hard not to feel horrible for him too :( He's absolutely a victim in this too.
    Tony is just such a huge pile of mess in this whole situation.
    Man, that's an... odd turn from Orange. I wonder if that's under instruction from Thorne and Nick, to try and reclaim Peter as a talent for them to use too?
    I don't think they would involve a kid in their shenanigans... really, it's just Orange being Orange. He can be awkward himself sometimes (I mean it was him who autonomously walked up to Peter and started friendly chatting, I just played along :D ).
    Oh jeez I hope that Steve and Tony can actually work things out now that he knows!!
    Might be too late for that... just saying. 👀
    Thank you!

@Becka28
    Poor Tony :'( - I said before I was worried when they all left he would have nothing to live for - nick has outplayed himself I think.
    Nick doesn't care about Tony's health. He did it - he achieved five stars and the Celebrity Tile. He's a global superstar. Now all Nick wants is to squeeze those last bits of public entertainment Tony's able to offer and finish him off.
    Seeing young 22 year old Steve last update serves to highlight how far Steve has come and matured. I think that's partly why this happened - Tony still sees him as the young man he met in Sulani and babied him in his mind - he didn't trust Steve's ability to cope or deal with adult/ ambiguous situations (like the kiss) and got himself way too deep into Nick's power.
    Very true, that might be the reason! Tony still saw him as young, emotional and fragile, and that lead to so many terrible consequences...
    Thank you!

@Morkovka
    I'm just SO intrigued by what's gonna happen next. Can't figure out Steve's reaction to the diary. Also Orange is really creepy with his philosophy o_O
    You won't believe it but I know quite a few people who actually think that way. :unamused: If I wasn't homeschooled, I would even go to one school with them.
    Thank you!

@DarkAngel1994 haven't got much to reply but thank you for the comment! <3

fb65620f24fc.png

7dc0958c1820.png

"So. You look different," tensely said Steve.
    "Undercover," shortly replied Octavia.
    "What did you want to talk about?"
    c8edbe273770.png

Octavia took a deep breath.
    "I can't keep silent anymore. I need to tell you something about your husband... look, I know what you may think about him, but he isn't acting upon his free will. My husband and his manager-"
    05e80f6cee1c.png

"Yeah, I know," muttered Steve.
    25834a083aad.png

"Oh..? But- but how?"
    282739554545.png

"I think I packed his diary by accident... or Peter's dog Tessa put it in, I'm not really sure. She loves carrying around anything remotely looking like a book."
    "You- you know everything?"
    a10929c5f172.png

Steve shrugged.
    "I didn't understand much. It was getting kind of hectic to the middle. Loads of ripped out pages, terrible handwriting, random words that made no sense - all that stuff."
    d40e38c8ebc7.png

"But I understand this has something to do with your husband Thorne who kissed Tony... although by the end of the diary he started saying that it was him who kissed Thorne... also there's Nick involved and I hate Nick..." Steve shook his head. "You know I'm still trying to figure things out."
    "Alright," Octavia sighed. "Let me break it down for you."
    e7d16cbca0b7.png
    More under the cut:
    "My Thorne and your Tony both share the same manager - Nicholas Fury. And Nick comes from a long line of actor managers. His grandfather had a huge company, his father took over it, then it was Nick's turn. Tony is Nick's first actor. They signed their first contract together when Tony was only twelve... And from the beginning Nick was very determined to shape out the perfect celebrity out of him. Obsessed, with it, really. He always pushed him to get the best roles, made sure to get him the best promotion possible... Everything was always about Tony. Other actors, including my husband, were only there to help him on the way."
    d162d8cef781.png

"Okay... sounds like Nick is a little crazy. What does it have to do with everything that happened?"
    552c0c4fe335.png

"Tony always was a bit... I don't want to say arrogant, but rebellious - definitely. He always had an opinion of his own and the older he became, the more he wanted to be heard. But he was bright and everybody liked him, so for a long time Nick let it slide. He let Tony take days off, let him miss out interviews and minimise fan meets. All of that to give Tony the illusion of control."
    "Okay, how exactly do you know all of this..."
    "Apparently Nick thinks I'm deaf since he has no trouble discussing any of this with my husband when I'm around. Anyway, then you came along, then your son... Tony started to act up way more... and then he decided to quit."
    "Yeah, I remember that," nodded Steve. "The day after his birthday he changed his mind..."
    30c451e782dd.png

"You're... probably familiar with the anti-cheating policy for celebrities. Especially actors."
    "Y-Yeah, Tony mentioned something."
    "There was a raise of scandals not long ago before you two got together. Acting usually involves a lot of intimacy, being famous overall means you can have anyone you want... for some celebrities, it was hard to resist jumping from one relationship to another... Eventually it just blew up. Everyone grown tired of all the drama. Protests began and the companies promised to not tolerate any kind of that behaviour."
    "But that's good, right? Because you're making it sound as if it doesn't..."
    72a7c2879715.png

"I'm not saying it's a bad thing. It was the best thing that has happened in years! The celebrities involved in the scandals were not only tossed out of the world of fame, but out of the regular world too, not able to find any job and being frowned upon everywhere they went. And I mean, most of these people really deserved it, given the way they treated everyone like they could have anyone in the world... But unfortunately it opened a lot of possibilities for managers who wanted to push their actors even farther. And Nick... Nick was one of them."
    c814bd63247a.png

"Oh my god," whispered Steve. The realisation of what happened struck him.
    7ac7a5825a63.png

"Nick set my husband up to get in touch with yours. Befriend him, find common ground, then lure into a kiss. He took pictures of the whole thing. If Tony wouldn't do exactly as he was told, those pictures would be released. And the level of fame and recognition Tony had, it would destroy his whole life. But Nick knew even that wouldn't stop him. So he made sure to also convince Tony that the entire thing was his fault and that you and your son will hate him for the rest of his life if you find out."
    db6e48081ba9.png

"All this time... All this time and he never even gave a hint that something was wrong... Oh Tony, what've you gotten yourself into?.."
    f34a07754fc0.png

"It- It got worse though. After the tour Nick realised you and Peter were the only people standing between him and Tony. He saw that Tony hardly cared about the kiss anymore. The possibility of him telling you was higher than before, so Nick threatened to hurt both you and your son if Tony wouldn't push you down as hard as possible. He didn't exactly phrase it that way, of course, but Tony knew Nick could hurt you very much so he wasn't taking any chances... it wasn't about the kiss anymore, it was purely about your safety..."
    7129b0037844.png

Steve straightened up,
    "But you knew," he calmly said. "You knew, and up to this point you haven't said a thing."
    d14a345f97ff.png

"It's not as easy as you think," weakly replied Octavia.
    a092ed2e4b5f.png

"Oh sure. It's not easy. I bet all of you petty celebrities only want the easy way out while everyone else suffers! Find a clean way out!"
    238da389b265.png

"Look, I needed to make sure that if anything happens, my own family will be safe!"
    292ebea3eb22.png

"Your family," Steve gritted his teeth. "Your bloody family... Oh, right now I would so be happy if your family had to pay for what they did to mine."
    f174c70147d7.png

Octavia sighed.
    "I know it was selfish of me. I just couldn't..."
    a024698994ad.png

"Everything he went through..." quietly said Steve. "He wouldn't sleep for days, filling out interviews and memorising roles... always running late, always hurrying somewhere at a breakneck pace... He told me everything we had before was an act and now it turns out it was the other way around..."
    c3d5575e3561.png

"And you could've prevented it from happening. All of it. But you didn't. You're just as guilty as the rest of them."
    c923d46cc348.png

He silently got up.
    40367125cb49.png

"Steve?.. I truly am sorry."
    1bb35ce96586.png

"Sure. Good luck with making that sound convincing," muttered Steve.
    d49877e9140f.png

"Quick! We must save baby Yoda!"
    "Yeeeaaah!"
    "Lets gooooo!"
    d3997c4af158.png

"Oi! Your lunch is going cold!"
    5f628b6ee8c1.png

"But we gotta save baby Yoda first!"
    "Aye, you do that! Just make it quick, I ain't making another bowl of peas for you!"
    782bebd7a7bb.png

dc610b81bb2f.png

"Onwards, to the forbidden planet!.."
    d92ec7202f97.png

"Oh hi Pa."
    bcd5d703c8a1.png

"Peter I need to leave for a day... maybe two," quickly said Steve. "You'll be okay staying here with Katrina, right?"
    "Yeah sure..."
    ef2cafdc1837.png

"Peter's staying for a sleepover? Woopie!"
    a927d9273f58.png

"Hey!" Katrina smiled widely. "You dinnae look awfully chipper today-"
    68c4d2a09ebe.png

Without any response, Steve took Katrinas hand and placed a debit card in it.
    "Listen, Kat," he gently said. "This card has 15,000 simoleons on it. It's not much, but-"
    51ed200f15bd.png

"15,000 simoleons? What are you even doing here with that kind of money!?" gasped Katrina.
    587dfc02b23c.png

"Doesn't matter. Just take it and-"
    aa64b3c1357d.png

"I cannae take it!" shouted Katrina. "It's too much! Why-"
    c0f7ddb81110.png

"Listen Kat," firmly said Steve. "Take your kids and go back to Brindleton Bay. This money will be enough for the tickets and a nice small house. You've got nothing here for you. This city... you know the way it is."
    "But why... why now! I cannae just leave you!"
    "I'll be fine. Tony... nothing that happened was his fault. I know you think all men are evil but you'll just have to trust me on this one because I haven't got time to explain. Okay?"
    650053368c33.png

"Sure I trust you but this is still too much-"
    "You and your wonderful children deserve so much more. Peter will help you pack. Please don't argue with me on this one, okay Kat?"
    "Well aye... thanks?"
    Steve nodded.
    f2dbd569630a.png

Soon he was making his way to the mansion on top of The Pinnacles.
    2f7bf618e83e.png

b935265be9b3.png

"Tony! Tony, open up!" he yelled, knocking on the door.
    f9227c507915.png

"Tony, I know about what happened! Just open the door, we need to talk..."
    5c9594f757be.png

No one answered. Steve noticed that none of the lights were on. Weird. They usually had at least the halls lit up. Steve pushed the door.
    06b6f8d221ad.png

It was unlocked.
    "Tony?"
    1c48514367fc.png

"Tony?" he called. Silence.
    fce07b533949.png

Steve checked up all of the first floor, then Peter's room, then Tony's. Not a single living soul.
    f98b69154ac0.png

"Where are you, Tony..."
    dc03c85a60bb.png

And then Steve stepped into his own room.
    e584a2e80114.png

"Steve... please... Stevie..."
    a9d9ab5d7763.png

Steve took a deep breath.
    "Tony..."
    73e524531767.png
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone!! Hope your week is going well
    Replying to comments back at this point. I’ve so enjoyed everyone’s posts though :) I have left lots of likes and awesomes!! Just finished most of my holiday shopping. Only thing left is to wrap them up! :D
    @becka28 -I liked your simself and her husband’s update! That was so cute!!! Their place was decorated so nicely and it looked like they had an awesome party:D I totally agree with you on the EA roofs on the premade houses lol! I’m from an area where we have very bland roofs, lots of ranch style homes and mid-century (my house was built in th 50s) as well. Basically, lots of rectangles lol. I am so glad the tabloid reaction to Jess slapping Don went down positively! He went beyond harassment there and she needed to put a stop to it. I do feel sorry for the Villareal kids. I know they’re privilaged but they came from such a dysfunctional family. Viktor could be a great positive influence on Max! Max in my game is still a kid and lives with his foster parents quite happily at the moment, although I plan on a bunch of birthdays happening soon. That’s awesome that Viktor found a love interest in Frankie! She is gorgeous btw :) I want to see more of those love triangles! :)
    The first kiss between Diego and Jessica was pretty cool though! I had to laugh at you mentioning dead fish on the beach lol! That’s funny, beaches sound romantic and everything until you actually visit one. They are kind of nasty. That’s an awesome idea building a house in the Forgotten Grotto!!
    I did kind of feel guilty about Joanna breaking up with Markus. I was playing her earlier today for a bit and so far she is doing well all things considered! She’s meeting people in Oasis Springs finally. I mov ed her and Darling Walsh into one house just until I had refurbed the one I had in mind for her. Ironically, who shows up but her high school boyfriend Hugo! She invites him and he immediately starts flirting with her. It was weird. Than when she flirts, he gets all cold and standoffish. He used to do that to her when they were teens. Now they have a bit of pink on their romance bar again. Sigh.
    CsKpTNt.png
    Here he is hamming it up
    p9oR1HO.png
    I had to laugh at remembering that one blind date lol! I have not idea what my friend was thinking of when she set us up, I think he was her boyfriend’s coworker/boss. One of those situations where you set up 2 people because they are single, not if they have common interests. All in all he was a nice guy, it was just a weird experience.
    @ryttu3k -I loved the eyelashes on everyone! I may have to break down and download some. Thanks for liking my Hipster Vlad and Jules. They make me happy lol. Definitely a weird couple.
    @morkovka -I was cracking up at Wolfgang’s costume lol! He came as a mailman XD Loved Morgyn’s and Caleb’s Sulani vacation. And its Captain Lector! I remember him!! I loved Captain Lector!! Caleb seeing bears had me in stitches! XD And Darling Walsh looks awesome btw, I love his family!! Not going to lie, aliens are so much fun to play!
    @reddestiny92 -I haven’t seen the show yet and its killing me! I put the Baby Yoda statue in Joanna’s house as a decoration since she is such nerd. He’s hanging around Simeon Silversweater’s house too :) I’ve been watching Umbrella Academy and now the Witcher on Netflix so those have me obsessed at the moment:) I am thinking of having Vlad dress up in something similar to that villain costume, he actually looks really good in it! . I was thinking of a red wedding dress too! Julia would look awesome in that color. Or a deep blue…
    I love the Halloween holiday in the game, but it is too short. Vlad only got 2 trick-or-treaters lol. I actually have 3 Halloween nights so I can play multiple families! I played his household on the last night :)
    @angeliqueadealide -Looking forward to seeing Aedion! He sounds like a hot mess XD About my vampire teen sim that died, I actually played it through! Although it was short lived save. I had the same uncontrollable drinking mod you had! I removed it for the same reason, I hate to lose a sim I had plans for. I do keep the mod in a file, sometimes I may put it in for story telling purposes. I don’t feel like going that route though, my game keeps throwing me enough curveballs and creating enough drama to keep me entertained! Little Elsa showing up at Vlad’s door surprised me too! XD I thought it was weird, but then again, Bjorn was turned into a vampire by my main sim Griffin, so maybe he thought she’d be safe enough in that neighborhood. Besides, Vlad likes kids!
    Vlad definitely enjoys having family. I think he really needs them actually. I created a few relatives for Vlad, he is cousins to my main vampire sim family, the Morecombes, and the Climates, and he does have some relationships with them. He really likes his cousin Arther Climate. I downloaded Markus and aged him down to a teen and had Vlad adopt him as a care dependant (parenthood pack) When Markus aged up to YA, he recognized Vlad as his caregiver and father figure. They get the “enjoy being around family” moodlets when they hang out. Vlad gets the “ask about future plans, reminisce, bring up embarrasing childhood memories, give family advice options” under the friendly socials menu when he talks with Markus. The parenthood pack is one of my favorites, and I am so grateful that they can recognize family relationships with non-blood related sims. It really makes for great foster family and step sibling/parent interactions! Vlad also has a good relationship with Joanna. He is constantly calling them all to hang out and popping over to visit.

Ok so here is my latest gameplay. A LOT has happened. I popped into Simeon Silversweater’s family because I haven’t played them since their camping trip to Granite Falls, and that was only for a few days!
    So I load up the household. They are all standing outside in whatever horrible outfits the game set them up in and…
    ????
    qAkHxIX.png
    Rachel’s pregnant. Must have been from risky woohoo. They spent too much time in that tent..
    She was in her 3rd trimester too!! I have pregnancies set to 3 weeks so I have time left. XD They did this to me with their first kid!!
    I had to laugh at Simeon’s sly look on his face
    RwRKyoP.png
    “So babe, When are you due?
    SgedUEO.png
    “According to the pacifier moodlet in the menu bar, any minute now!”
    “OH PLUM!”
    sXGnwpb.png
    Well he seems pretty happy about becoming a father again
    U6s431q.png
    The rest under the spoiler to help the thread load faster.
    And Harvest Fest is coming up!
    So now they have to deal with that lol. Anyway. Simeon took his orphaned nephew Lucas out to his dental appointment and for a new haircut. He had some news for his wife Rachel when he got home!
    Looks like Simeon was less than happy.
    “Lucas’s adult teeth are coming in. You would not believe what they found.”
    lOl13o3.png
    Lucas happily interrupts
    “I have fangs coming in Aunt Rachel! Isn’t that cool!! You could see them on the x-ray!!
    9yXr2P9.png
    Her facial expression sums it up
    QixZ3Jz.png
    They also noted that Lucas’ ears have developed a point.
    Actually, all my child vampires and spellcasters have developed a pointed ear since the last batch update. Weird. I went ahead and ran with it for story purposes. Has that happened with anyone else?
    So Lucas is extremely light blond when the rest of his family dark haired, he has pointed ears and fangs are coming in. Simeon decides to pay his old pal and neighbor Griffin a visit.
    “Hey Griffin, I knew you were really close to my sister Mila for the longest time. Just exactly how close were you?”
    1OZrLKs.png
    “Because we have recently found a few things about Lucas that need an explanation!”
    Simeon ticks off the list
    TMhtG6U.png
    Griffin is getting a little nervous
    SqHQ89j.png
    Then he admits. “Yeah, we did mess around a few times after her ex-husband left. I hadn’t met Lisette’s mother yet. You know how 2 lonely people get sometimes. She never told me if Lucas was mine or not but I always suspected. She was a tad possessive when it came to her kids... May she rest in peace. I’ve always been really fond of Lucas and tried to visit a lot.”
    Sw5P7Ek.png
    “So I guess I am his dad.”
    oLZEauS.png
    He is the father. So Simeon and Rachel are in for a doozy when Lucas hits puberty. I think Griffin may take over for a bit to help him transition.

Life goes on for a bit.
    They go to the gynecologist (mod). They’re having another boy!!
    RPygQtt.png
    Rachel continues her artifact authentication and gardening
    mS9QHAV.png
    Simeon trains Rachel on her spellcasting. She’s an adept now! Their son Kirk watches on happily
    n1GG7xA.png
    Lucas is happy. He likes feeling the baby move
    wPyhLz4.png
    Rachel gives him lots of attention
    EsSOP60.png
    Wolfgang calls him all the time. Lucas went to his house after school one afternoon. Wolfgang and his wife Cassandra moved to a nice townhome across the street from her parents. Wolfgang has done very well for himself and he and Lucas are close
    They built a snowman together.
    wg5nAVL.png
    Then I got the bad news. Its winter so I sometimes lose sims to the freezing temperatures. I lost Agnes Crumplebottom (Mortimer’s spinster aunt) and Melusine Beauchamp. Melusine is Rachel’s mother. Plum.
    I stop off at the Goth House to bury Agnes Crumplebottom in their home cemetery site. Agnes was a powerful spellcaster and the younger twin sister of Cornelia Goth (Mortimer’s mom and Cassandra’s grandmother.) She’s a bit of a troublemaker but good natured at heart. Anyway, while I was there, she asked her husband Gunther for a little woohoo time. They had too much fun. And he died from overexertion
    Not a bad way to go. Not gonna lie, that’s how I wanna go lol.
    ow6lK0s.png
    So I buried her sister and husband in their very fancy backyard. Her daughter-in-law Bella (who is a vampire) was devastated as well, which was sweet considering she didn’t know them well. Bella and Cornelia mourned and paid their respects to the dead.
    6z30W4Z.png
    Bella consoles her mother-in-law
    estRswV.png
    Cornelia has a major problem. She apparently had a big fight with her son Mortimer according to their friendship level. It was like 50% red!. I imagine she wanted Mortimer to embrace his wizardly heritage and he refused. She feels awkward living in the old mansion now. Bella also has had issues with Mortimer. Their romance is 25% and friendship were in the red as well! So I don’t know what his problem was. They discuss their problems
    rBtni0t.png
    Bella consoles her son Alexander
    Cnrw3wr.png
    And has a discussion with Mortimer. Who doesn’t seem phased at all. Maybe because he just inherited the entire Goth estate and is now patriarch of the family?
    hb21qiw.png
    Bella decides it’s time for her daughter Cassandra, the next Goth heir, and her husband Wolfgang to move in.
    PqcfCBf.png
    Cassandra agrees. Wolfgang is up for new adventures. He’s a Sergeant Detective now!
    l4WAThR.png
    Cornelia makes a phone call to her friend and protege Rachel. Cornelia considers Rachel as a substitute daughter. She fills her in all the details of Gunther and Agnes’ deaths.

Meanwhile Rachel has taken the death of her own mother Melusine fairly hard. Especially since she’s pregnant.
    U9i6HAJ.png
    Simeon does everything he can to cheer her up. She’d been there for him with the death of his sister Mila and his periods of depression
    pC9Wf6t.png
    He suggests the whole family and Cornelia check out the children’s department store in Magnolia Promenade. Do some Winterfest shopping and pick up furniture for the baby’s room.
    Cornelia is glad to be out and about
    NLwR5dr.png
    Rachel consoles her, and vice versa.
    CMXzJnP.png
    Then suggests that Cornelia move in with them. They had just added on a new room for the baby, and she could move into Wolfgang’s old room. Besides they’d need help with the baby
    hNk8NkR.png
    Cornelia agrees! Now onto shopping
    f2qujGb.png
    Lucas cheers up little Kirk.
    d7h4oBq.png
    Back home, Rachel spent most of her time crying in the closet, in the bed, etc. She did get some comfort from her Indiana her pet fox and her family.
    haByIl1.png
    Meanwhile, Cornelia was in the same state. So was Kirk.
    Screeching crying screaming Kirk. Tantrum throwing Kirk. For 3 days. 3 DAYS. Roughest gameplay ever. I didn’t take screenshots. Kirk had never even met his grandmother.
    Finally they get over the grieving period. Cornelia is excited that there will be a baby in the house.
    YtVpne8.png
    She’s bonding with Kirk too
    10qWhg0.png
    And Simeon’s excited that there is another Virtuoso spellcaster around to bond with!
    UL8g4Rc.png
    Finally its time for HarvestFest! Simeon does some decorating. I also had totally redone the house so it may look a tad bit different
    g1VhXjD.png
    Simeon and Rachel enjoy a bit quality time with their immediate family before the guest show up.
    EBnSxXY.png
    Too late! Cassandra and Wolfgang walk in the door, so does the long absent brother Gunther!
    45KhXqx.png
    Gunther has an...interesting…outfit on today
    lSrK9Tc.png
    Wolfgang is happy to see Lucas again
    VJVWvGl.png
    Hugs. Simeon looks on proudly. Gunther is not impressed
    UE1X3CR.png
    “All right! Quit yakking! Time to eat!!
    dYzcwzQ.png
    Everyone enjoys a nice meal
    j27oJQT.png
    Except for Gunther apparently. He was cracking me up the whole time. The interactions bar said he was bored.
    kYUsoy6.png
    Than Cornelia starts singing.
    APbwQPW.png
    Gunther’s face. “Oh Gawd, they’re singing!”
    LsjXmFG.png
    They all ended up having a good time
    mDl2IBg.png
    Everyone left
    9DNRAdY.png
    VfdcnRc.png
    Rachel went into labor later that night
    wpYWbRq.png
    And of course Kirk wanted all her attention
    bHmBBoq.png
    Her sleep need was still in the red so I sent her back to bed.
    The next morning she gave birth
    MNwLTHE.png
    Proud parents. Their son's name is Picard. Because I am a Trekker. No shame lol
    VMVFTJy.png
    TMSrBgt.png
    Till next time!
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    @Koteyka well that's not ominous at all XD;; I'm glad they were able to actually discuss what happened. I can understand why Octavia kept silent until now, too - she has her own kid to worry about. Can totally understand Steve's anger, though! Oh jeez that is a cliffhanger and a half!! D8

@sarabeth2984 Ohh dear, Lucas is turning into a baby vampire! I hope now that they know that, Griffin is able to step in and be a dad. Not so much an orphan after all, huh? Wow, RIP to Agnes, Melusine, and Gunther! Poor Cornelia, must be a rough time. "She fills her in all the details of Gunther and Agnes’ deaths." ...Does she really want to fill in ALL the details of Gunther's death? XD;; Welcome, baby Picard!
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Back to my main save! First, an age-up, Morgan Fyres ageing to YA. She's keeping her same look, and gains, alarmingly, the Hot-Headed trait.

Over to Chateau Vest. Wasn't actually intending to play them at all, I was grabbing a few shots for Caleb's Simstagram. One of them needed to be taken at night, so I was running through the day, and this appears:

DBQm1tD.png

Meet me in the pit, Thorne Bailey :angry:

While I'm busy being disgusted at him, Caleb gets a phonecall himself. A bit nicer, this time - this is a job offer as a level five style influencer! This is actually completely in line with what I'm doing with Caleb's social media thing, so that's a yes from me, and he jumps straight to Culture Columnist!

He already has the painting skill (...okay, it's low, but just high enough) and the charisma (maxed out during Friend of the World), so the main goal is to work on his writing skill, get promoted, then choose Stylist or Trend Setter. Any ideas? I'm leaning towards Trend Setter.
    Caleb gets started on his new career. The board is near his video station, so it's a nice little workspace.
    v9rLSWO.png

It's good when they combine, too! The board gives him a Confident moodlet, confident vlogs are trending, so...
    luYQwZa.png

Filmed, edited, and submitted!
    k1S1C1o.png

Meanwhile, Lilith fights with her exercise equipment...
    x0lIpW4.png

...and Johnny cooks himself dinner. He's been getting better and better, regularly turning out Excellent meals! (Which is good, as he has the Refined Palate quirk.)
    BPu7Bkk.png

"I was going to get to that mess myself, I swEAR"
    osRG78J.png

Reassuring talks over Caleb's new career.
    IGcvgXV.png

Big gen Z mood - using your phone and your laptop at the same time.
    FAOANtU.png

Lilith and Johnny relax for a bit...
    aOriUyO.png

...before Johnny heads to work. He's definitely the main breadwinner here - Lilith's paintings aren't regular and Caleb isn't earning a whole ton yet.
    Gi0oL3J.png

Good first day of work! Caleb showers...
    D3uDDl8.png

...snaps a selfie to send to Johnny...
    O1kqCBk.png

Dont open this in public! ;D :x
    sQigd0m.png

Lilith earns some cash herself.
    ZOWI1tj.png

The siblings relax, chat, and dance.
    nr6mTdQ.png

Johnny gets home and the poor guy is exhausted. Straight to bed!!
    cse1YY1.png

Caleb doesn't get as tired as a human, but he likes being close anyway. Time for a nap!
    7yIRahi.png

Meanwhile...
    lNo5MCh.png

Lilith decides on A Change.
    oKDPJbO.png

Et voila!
    dQz5Usu.png

Looking gooood ;D
    6scypiv.png
    9r2uN8Y.png
    YNcV8oG.png

Leave a Comment