Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member
    edited December 2019
    @Becka28 - If the game were to have five traits like TS3, the Jealous trait would be perfect for Jonathan. It wasn't hard to send my married couple to uni, though when I was going to have Christian enroll, I lose the house. So I moved one of his siblings to live there until he and Jonathan graduate.

@ryttu3k - Yup, but Christian doesn't know about Jonathan's dirty little secret. :naughty:

@Koteyka - I'm already in tears from your updates! :cry:
    They aced on their classes.
    VdGhviU.png
    32D7R8z.png

Christian was invited to a gathering with the members of the Order of Enchantment (not sure if I missed the name up in my last post. If I did, sorry). Also, he was promoted as the Seasoned Member while I was playing around for a bit.
    DpXQuDl.png
    wWOTS1m.png

He was greeted by Lilith Pleasant.
    brk4q4h.png

The Sprite Visitor showed up again, and Lilith explained that he has a very strong connection with the Sprites. This sprite really loves to see mischievous pranks.
    Even the members liked their new friend.
    uyS62R9.png
    ieIcomv.png
    qScy0v6.png
    LFMxXso.png

After amusing the sprite visitor, Christian became flirty, and one thing led to another.
    Guvere7.png
    BeU1tzC.png
    mtvDx5T.png
    qG7nDuJ.png

So this happened.
    This guy found Don very attractive and started serenading to him.
    LUdWfBB.png

But Don rejected him.
    TGiWp0h.png

Thankfully, Caleb wasn't in the same room when it happened.
    k2sMgEK.png

Caleb wasn't happy to see Christian again.
    TzvHjDu.png

"Look, I wanted to apologize for what happened between us. I like to joke around, but I didn't know you took it serious."
    "Next time, don't mess with me. I've been through plum, dealing with those good for nothing 🐸🐸🐸🐸 that's been trying to get between me and Don!"
    'Yikes. Note to self: don't get on Caleb's bad side.'
    QxpDFJk.png
    yL3AP8j.png
    kLa1vJ8.png

They made up and became good friends.
    h44t9rn.png

Jonathan was introduced to Caleb's old friend, Dylan. I was so happy to see him! :)
    KtlABXJ.png

Another roommate got pregnant.
    kstb1rn.png

Christian asked the magic cube about the Sprites and got this:
    3zlwsim.png
    sal5FlQ.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    @Morkovka
    No worries, Esme'll be fine. No children were harmed in the making of TMA. xD I mean, Morgyn's already jumpy so the second Damian asks, Morgyn'll be wherever. Teleporting ftw.
    Also, your Morgyn is my spirit animal. I wish I could sleep a whole weekend away. ;-; But I don't think that's healthy. :x

@Becka28
    Morgyn has no idea what Damian's given up so Morgyn could run away from everything. This whole time I've been waiting for Damian to really snap at Morgyn and spill everything but it was Cassandra he told and that makes sense? But it still caught me off-guard lol

(For anyone wondering, yeah, that's exactly where the nightmares come from.)

@ryttu3k
    Right? Oof. I needed them in there though because they're really adorable and this is getting harder to write than I expected it to be. But also, I know it ends okay so I wanna keep going and see it to the end so I'm not like "And I can't do this," it's just. I need the breaks from seriousness occasionally.
    I told my spouse like I love this story but I gotta say I love that it doesn't impact actual gameplay even more, cause I need that breather of watching Esme be cute and play with her dad and everything be okay for a bit. But you know, the stories that do that to you, they tend to be the better ones.
    Fortunately Esme's mostly just confused. Shiny lights and then daddy went away and what? She'll get older and... if she remembers it it'll be like Oh wow that happened but I think she won't.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hello everyone! Wow this thread moves so quickly! Spending some time catching up on everyone’s post since I haven’t had a chance (family drama/emergency event + holidays + 7 day work week =me having a 4 day migraine and still working:(. Finally have the next 4 days off! I missed my time reading everyone’s sims and their stories! Leaving plenty of likes and awesomes!
    Here goes:
    @thelaststar -OH yeah I remember your Azirophaele and Crowley! They look awesome:) Loved the falling on your face quote XDAnd Mira Ember is awesome. I like her already. Also your makeovers for the sages looks awesome! Especially Simeon (he’s my favorite sage)
    @nushnushganay -I love reading what’s happening with Gaston!
    @reddestiny92 -Wow! Nef looks awesome. It sounds like he had a hard backstory. Will we get to see more of his deceased wife? I found the Baby Yoda statue! It made me ridiculously happy!!
    Poor Dion with her snafu! Diego can get a bit too snide can’t he, but he definitely likes her! OH no! Looks like Thorne and Octavia’s marriage is on the rocks! What happened?
    I love Hipster Vlad too! He is so much fun to play not going to lie lol! XD I’m definitely going on ahead with Vlad and Jules. Somehow it works out for them! He might be evil and creepy looking but he is a bit of a cinnamon roll :) All of his friends and family look out for him. :D
    @rainbowwithfangs -Wow! Darcy sounds so deliciously evil lol! I had to laugh at the story of her ghost ex walking in on them lol! And how are things going with her and Jacques? Evil giggling XD
    @keidra -I so loved reading the backstories to your sims! So very detailed:) Love Damian and Morgyn’s history especially. What is Vladislaus up to? Sarnai has been quite busy trying to make his plans come to fruition!
    Got to the update where Damian is being a jerk! Sounds like things are going down in the ROM and its affecting everybody! Hopefully Morgyn can get to the bottom of things before its too late!!
    @alwaysasking -Oh wow! It sounds like you have been busy! I hope things get a little calmer soon:) I’m enjoying reading about Thorne and Don! Why is Don sick? I’m getting worried for him!
    Thanks for liking my families! Vlad has the same old powers, except he is completely sun proof now so he won’t burst into flame when outside during the day. Vlad originally came with undead aura, uncontrollable hissing, withered stomach, and is thin skinned (very susceptible to sunlight), and can only sleep in coffins. I mainly reconfigured his weaknesses to make him slightly easier to play (Vampires get 5 total once they reach Grand Master level). He still has the undead aura, it makes it difficult to build friendships but not impossible. Basically other sims find him slightly creepy. He used to have uncontrollable hissing as well so I dropped that, that will destroy any friendship with non vampire sims no matter how nice they are. He still has to sleep in coffins, and has nightmarish sleep, and eternal sadness (he gets a depressed moodlet for 4 hours usually at night, I just send him to bed). But he can go around in the daytime with no problem, has been gaining more friends, and can eat human food without vomiting so I think he likes the new configuration :)
    @steamvarius -Had to chuckle at your Christmas Card from your newspaper subscription lol XD! I got one from a dentist I’ve never visited the other dayl :) Those are so annoying lol. It looks like Shine’s robotics ability is coming along well! That’s a tricky skill. My Joanna sim is constantly electrocuting herself lol
    @becka28 -I love that luxury family house in Granite Falls. It’s gorgeous! It’s a cool blend between modern and cabin style. Your roofs are awesome. I’ve never had much luck with mine...
    Oh boy, poor Jessica. It looks like Penny and her cronies are making so much trouble just for a few simoleons. And kudos to Jess for slapping Don! What a creep! That dude cannot take no for an answer Hopefully there won’t be a huge tabloid featuring the incident. :( I was so happy when she and Diego finally shared their first kiss!!! They have the potential to make such a sweet couple!
    Viktor No!!! Get away from Max. I know Max has a lonely life but he is not a good friend.
    Thank for liking my Vlad! He’s so much fun to play. He’s creepy and evil and totally loveable at the same time:) Not going to lie, I was a little upset at Joanna and Marcus calling off their romance. They were always together, following each other around, and very affectionate with one another. Stupid blind date. I didn’t realize the game would drive their romance levels down like that. At the same time, I have a lot planned for Joanna. I like her a lot, she’s spunky and full of spirit. Not going to lie, she’s a bit spoiled. She’s a natural blond, and pretty (annoyingly so). She’s also her father’s only daughter and he is WRAPPED around her little finger. Did I mention that he is quite wealthy? She’s also surrounded by her clique of friends all the time. As such, she has some growing up to do and a life punch to the face as I say it. Nothing major, just enough to put things into perspective and something she can recover from so she knows she can stand on her own 2 feet. I have played Markus for a very long time in one save or another, he’s changed A LOT from the original, he started out as a punk rocker type vampire downloaded from the Rebellious Vampires off the Gallery! I feel he deserves a girlfriend that is going down the same path he is. Joanna is not that girlfriend at the moment.
    I have not been to ROM since the last patch! I hate when the game makes spellcaster anyway because they are always dressed so horribly or look awful as sims. I have made a lot so I usually see them hanging around. I’m just worried that the game may start turning them back into ordinary sims now.
    I had to laugh at your comment on the blind date! Somehow it is funny and realistic at the same time. Reminds me of a few blind dates I’ve been on. One in particular, a friend set me up on a date with a guy who was supposedly 40 (I was 30 at the time so no big deal). We met at an Italian restaurant. Turns out he was closer to 60, had extensive cosmetic surgery and facelifts, and insisted on cutting up my chicken and trying to feed me. He thought that was romantic. It wasn’t. It was weird. I left early but politely.
    Also the couch fire was caused by the fireplace! LOL! I was actually worried that Luna was going to catch fire. She didn’t look too happy. I hate fireplaces. They kept lighting even when it was summer and hot outside. Anyway. I deleted said fireplace and replaced it with a shelf lol!
    I think its awesome that Jade invited Bjorn and Jessica’s children to meet their half siblings. It would give them a chance to make connections with family. And I am so happy that Jessica and Diego are officially a couple! That shot of all the fainted fans had me cracking up!! XD
    @deafsimmer -Love your stories! They keep me on edge! I hope Angelique can be rescued!
    @nushnushganay -Wow! That was a twist! Caleb and Gaston finally figured out who the guy was. Question is, can they truly trust Gordon? If so, hopefully he can get Gaston to straighten up!
    @queenvortex808 -Ooh! Your Sara and Jaxon sound like such interesting sims! I’m looking forward to reading more about them! Oh no! Really Ulrike? You had to go and ruin their marriage right at the wedding? What a plum
    @ellupelluellu -Oh I like Inna and Ukupanipo! They make for such a cute couple! Uku is such a fun sim to play, he’s got such swagger and loves to eat. Inna can be a doll too. MCC always makes her a babysitter or doctor in my game (somehow fitting). I can’t wait to see their kids. Mermaid/vampire pairings make for some interesting (in a good way) looking kids, especially if the child is a mermaid! I have a few that got their vampire parents fangs and ears.
    @kotekya -Oh wow. Poor Steve and Peter. Their new place is a little interesting. (Looks kinda like my last apartment lol!). They may not have the lovely home from old but it looks like they are adjusting well. Especially after they redecorated a bit to make it homier. How ironic! Steve threw away Tony’s notebook. How did it get in the bag?
    No Stanley! That was so sad. He was old and much loved. It doesn’t make it any easier to lose a pet though. Can I say how much I love Katrina!!! Please tell me she’s on the gallery. Her kids are so cute, her accent is awesome too. I think she is just the friend to help Steve and Peter get back on their feet and they can help her too! (I had a Scottish friend too who was absolutely lovely, he and his boyfriend moved back home though. I miss them terribly!)
    It looks like Tony is coping by throwing himself into his career. Congrats on his celebrity tile! But I personally think that Steve and Peter may be better off emotionally. They have each other and awesome Katrina to support them! And kudos to Peter for giving the toddlers his childhood toys! He’s growing up!
    Oh that last shot of Tony. Poor guy :( And their backstory of when they first met was absolutely beautiful. Not going to lie, I was tearing up

@morkovka - I so loved the wedding photos! You post some of the loveliest wedding photos! Emilia looked so cute in her lacy wedding dress. And Darryl and Hella looked awesome as usual. It was good to see their family too. I love Warlock too! Raccoons make for interesting pets! :)
    Congrats to Duane and Noel! I hope they like their new house, despite it being so close to the volcano lol I love your occult teens sims! I don’t know which I one I like better. Chloe looks awesome as a plantsim!! I swear, I know how you feel! All of sudden most of my main sims are all occults. They are so much more fun to play!
    I loved Ezra’s and Bianca’s marriage! That was so sweet! They look so happy!
    @angeliqueadelaide -Poor Aedion! LOL! Sounds like he might need a girlfriend that can whip that hot mess into shape XD
    You are so right about dealing with vampire teens! I actually had one get fried by the sun because he had a bad day at school. He ran out in a huff, fed on one of my favorite sims (which accidentally killed them because of a mod) than burned up in the sun :(
    Apparently your Vlad has an interesting taste in women too! I actually like the idea of Babs and Vlad together XD! It makes for an awesome pairing :)
    Yay! Morgyn finally got his potion of immortality right! :D
    @ccarrig_95 I hope things go better for you soon! Sending positive energy your way.
    I really like your simself and sister sim! Looking forward to seeing more of them!
    Your re-vamping of the dorm looks awesome!
    @deaphene -Oh I am so sorry! It sounds like your life has been so stressful. Sending positive energy your way! I so loved your Eye of the Tiger montage! XD Awesome. Also, you are right! Forgotten Hollow is so pretty in the winter!
    Um. Poor Don!!! LOL XD New victim indeed!
    @catzilla -That was hilarious! I’m going to have to watch for that!
    @afai1261 -I’ve bee enjoying the DU pack too! Not going to lie, playing it has given me nightmares of my college days ages ago lol!!! So glad that’s over and done with XD Congrats on you finishing your first year!
    @blueseawaves -Congrats to Christopher and Chelsea on the birth of their sun. It sucks that he wasn’t able to make it to the birth though! He aged up into a cute toddler!
    @nikkh -That sounds like a really sad day for your sim family! Death by shark and then their vampire ancestor died:(
    @o-meezy -Oh I missed your sims! It was awesome seeing Talia and Dre in university! Its so ironic seeing how different their approaches are to school is lol!
    @smellincoffee -OMG!! Your poor package! Klepto dog indeed!! I am so glad you got it back and was able to load it!!
    @darkangel1994 -Looks like Jonathon is having an interesting time at university! Watch out for those sprites lol! They will make your sims tense! XD They drove Vlad crazy
    @theshineyemerald -That sounds like an interesting challenge! What is it if I may ask?
    Oops! Just saw your reply to @ryttu3k. That sounds like a cool challenge!!
    @ryttu3k -That is such a cool screenshot and it definitely looked like it was hard shot to get!! Getting sims to coordinate is like herding cats lol XD I was wondering about Vlad’s erratic trait! The only thing I could think of was the sprites were displeased with him and he was stressing out about that. Maybe it has something to do with DU? He hasn’t done it sense though. I was kind of disappointed that Markus and Jo had suddenly cooled their romance because of that stupid blind date event. But at the same time, Joanna has a bit of growing up to do. She’s spunky so I kind of want to see what trouble she can get into as a young adult (I’m horrible I know, evil giggle). At the same Markus is an old soul, he’s in his mid 20s (even though he’s a vampire). He’s good, genius, and child of the islands. He is happiest in Sulani. Maybe when she’s a bit older and wiser. So far they have been able to stay as friends!
    Your Lyra looks so cool!

• Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @DarkAngel1994 ooh, true. That'll be interesting if it comes up! Aww, glad Caleb and Christian made up! Looks like he's doing well with the sprites, too!

@Keidra yeah, breathing room is always good! Both for the readers (and writer!) and the characters, really. And yeah, the ones that are just unrelentingly grim can be... hard to read. Glad Esme isn't too traumatised!

@sarabeth2984 oh jeez, hope things get easier and calmer for you! And yeah, some sprite-induced stress sounds about right. Definitely sounds like a good idea for them to part ways for now and let them follow their own paths, and see if they can come back together later.
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Here's my lates gameplay!!

It was a dark and cold autumn night in Forgotten Hollow. Her father was waiting in the car. She had to remember that. He had business dealings with one of the residents so he took her here to this neighborhood. She looked up at the imposing statue in the center of the town.
    WmuwIlZ.png
    She had knocked on every door in the neighborhood with varying success. Most of the residents were out and about apparently. There was just one last house on the hill. She just had to visit it. All her friends had dared her too. Don’t be a coward!! Gulping, she made her way up the winding road to the front of the house. She passed the creepy tombstone of the child with the dolls. Her heart leaped. She broke into a run
    xYs3k4j.png
    She could hear her feet pounding on the pavement. Her young heart thumping in her ears
    More tombstones. The fog was rolling in as she got closer!
    F6iy1FY.png
    Finally she saw the house. Just up the bend!
    9gqiCUS.png
    Yep this place was creepy all right. From the graves that surrounded it and the ancient makeshift cemetery
    mXk2N9D.png
    To the fog that rolled in across it every night from the raging river that flowed around the town
    2hTtGC8.png
    To the creepy glowing plasma fruit trees behind the mansion
    b9P3Eqc.png
    There it was.
    fvtZRRZ.png
    She made her way across the courtyard. It was completely decorated for the season
    Elsa climbed the front steps
    DaKmyGd.png
    Pounded on the front door.
    “TRICK OR TREAT!!”
    “Smell my feet!!”
    “Give me something good to eat!!”
    LQom5EQ.png
    A strange black mist suddenly materialized in front of her and a bony white hand deposited the wrapped chocolate in her hand. It was in the shape of a bat.
    “Happy Halloween” said the voice.
    3hAQbbO.png
    She turned around and left.
    Hipster Vlad loved Halloween. It was his favorite holiday
    rzmpUBb.png
    Vlad poofed back up to the top floor of his home. He pulled a few more decorations out of the box. He needed a last few details and the house would be ready!
    PxP3or2.png
    He was throwing a Halloween Party!
    2RpvBpH.png
    Done!
    fAOmANh.png
    One more trick or treater. This one actually came in!
    v6oXohR.png
    dJUEmez.png
    QE9YCsh.png
    Vlad poofed in and played a trick this time
    TwHTHSH.png
    Teehee
    eDjUoxy.png
    All the guests started arriving.
    Wolfgang came dressed as a mailman (really? XD). His adopted son Marcus came as a robot
    iUrdzFk.png
    Darling Walsh’s costume had Hipster Vlad and me in stitches
    EGGOYE2.png
    Cassandra was a pirate. She had a nasty comment for Julia’s choice in costume.
    b4ZSSA0.png
    Julia was not amused
    qBuhQvY.png
    Vlad thought Julia was gorgeous. (he was dressed as a villain lol)
    KyklLG2.png
    Jules reciprocated the compliment
    Fixl6Aw.png
    Markus met up with Joanna. She looked quite fetching as a fairy
    8FaDWYt.png
    Joanna was still feeling a little awkward after their amicable break up
    OpvKyJt.png
    Wolfgang was happy to see Joanna
    YW9ekvz.png
    But always had eyes for his wife Cassandra
    bvp5Cnw.png
    Let the party begin!
    Vlad starts off the fun by playing some creepy music on the pipe organ
    nLUh3DP.png
    Everyone gathered around to listen
    syRhJSv.png
    NannyGytha Ogg (Terry Pratchett Discworld witch character) was hired as a mixologist. She was pretty good!
    LJkU13J.png
    Joanna was yacking the ear off the caterer, Agnes Nitt (another Discworld witch character)
    0f9sx2L.png
    Time for zombie cake!
    SqSoESR.png
    Vlad was getting really flirty
    b1hnPpH.png
    Joanna and Markus were getting along quite well, finally. Awkwardness overcome
    tIYi26p.png
    That’s when I heard the music sting!!
    Vlad was down on one knee!!!
    GsOWI3e.png
    I think Julia was quite surprised!!
    She said yes!
    GU0tG8s.png
    Nice ring! Good job Vlad!
    M2mQLNB.png
    Everybody was legit happy for them
    x5xgMRN.png
    Better angle I think
    CO6Iw4w.png
    Nanny Ogg was literally clapping. Darth Maul is actually Vlad’s cousin Arther Climate. He was happy for them too:)
    oXkQIVa.png
    It was quite the spooky party!!
    Till Next Time!!!
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited December 2019
    As usual, great intentions just don't quite make it. I've gotten through a lot, but I have to stop.

I'm trying to get people's updates all together so I'm not having your answers sporadically popping up, lol.

There were a few people I removed for now, because they have a new update again, and I'm not up to finishing now. Lmao

Some... I just didn't get to yet

If you aren't here now, you'll be here tomorrow :wink:

@Koteyka

I love that you're posting everyday. I just can't get to it every day now, because my daughter is home from college, and the time I usually use to post is being used with her and Christmas prep. Such perfect timing, not 😔

I'm just going to start with your update from last night. Oh my God, it's beautiful. I see why it's "your baby"

Stevie, oh my God, such a baby. And Tony, such good intentions. It was so cute that Steve thought Tony was with Thor, and that's what stopped him from pursuing Tony.

And Tony was so adamant about not ever being in that kind of relationship. I can see the attraction to Steve, because Steve didn't know who he was. But also because Steve was so adorable. I was sure that the first time they were playing around in the water was going to lead to something. But later finding out it was because of Thor was a great touch.

Thor is amazing in here, btw. Taking all those photos, convincing Tony to go after him the first time, and the last time for that matter.

It's all so sweet, and hearing about Steve's heartache makes things clearer, in terms of the cheating, and in terms of waiting for Tony to get better.

All the poses are wonderful, and I loved how they were hanging out on Tony's bed during that whole scene. I just kept waiting for them to take the next step.

And it was good to see that old Tony again. The one who stuck up for Steve.

Oh my, I want that time back, before Tony dies or Steve finds someone else. I wish Tony had remembered their rule ... no secrets :disappointed:

I guess I just wait and see.

Going backwards in the story it was interesting to meet their new neighbors. Sad because Stanley died though 😔

Katrina is a life saver, so down to earth and kind too. It's great that hearing her story made Steve put his in perspective.

So, we add 3 more people who need saving ...

@Morkovka

That's way too much baby related math for me! 1/8 Lothario? Oh my, fractions 😅

That baby will be cute though! Someday ❤️

Lol, a big mirror in Caleb's house. Yes, that would be for Morgyn for sure.

And thanks, 😁 Don is falling apart, truly. And Lawrence is the sweetest little cutie ever. I have no idea why he went over to try to play that piano. What a nut.

Wow, not sure when I last commented, but I loved Emilia and Darrel's weddings.

Funny, they get married around the same time, just not to each other 😂

No plans to bring Felix back to life?

The first time I read this I remember my heart skipping a beat when I read the line about the toddlers, "they were lovingly put to sleep right after taking this picture" because that is how we say it when a pet is euthanized. I freaked out for a microsecond 😅

So funny that Simeon doesn't understand why everyone has a crush on Morgyn 😅

And Caleb is great as a smug bat. 😂

Okm I've found the plant sim update. It's a problem being so far behind, lol, I know something happened, because I see everyone else commenting, but I don't know any specifics :smiley:

I can certainly see why Chloe went through that identity crisis, holy cow! Everyone in her world is something special lol.

So, now I get to see how a plant sim acts. She looks pretty! The game makes them green, right? I wonder if you could just change their skin tone back to normal in CAS? That would be weird.

@ccarrig_95

I'm so behind. I'm hoping your semester is over.

What a nightmare your life has been! My son had a nerve block a few years back. They said it would provide relief for 6 months to 2 years. He got about 5 months relief. I hope yours works, and lasts longer.

Losing your job on top of all of this! Yikes

You and your sister on your way to University are great! Karaoke seems a good way to celebrate! I hope you guys have some singing skills.

Your redo of Drake hall looks wonderful! I don't have University though, so idk how it looked before, lmao.

But all your additions seem like really great ideas!

Were you still able to leave the same amount of dorm rooms with the other additions?

You and your sisters dorm room is really pretty!❤️

@Hejix

That naked gnome is pretty funny. I've seen it in build mode, but I don't have Seasons, so my gnomes don't run around on their own.

And lol, I'm not sure that's a good way to be marked as a witch. 😂

@RedDestiny92 I need a spoiler for you :wink:
    I believe I'm furthest behind with you.. I missed commenting on one update before you'd answered my question about Diego and already put him up.

I totally get it that Andrew was still mad. I'm glad he's trying to realize that it's Mortimer he should be mad at, but I can see how he feels that Bella should have confided in him.

It's good the baby is Andrew's. I loved when Cassandra wondered how Bella could stomach being "that way" with Mortimer anymore. But I assume Bella was "that way" with him, as he was willing to believe the baby was his. I have to agree with Cassandra on that one. 😂

And yeah, good point. The college grads should probably benefit from all that work before kids mess every thing up 😅

Goodness! Your "just messing around" save is glorious in it's complexity.

All the nuanse and mysteries. Not to mention all the makeovers! Wow!

I'd like to have Dion's job. Wow! Talk about employment benefits 😅

Anyway, I'm at your update about Nef's first outing with Venessa. It went well! But I feel bad for him, having to accept that his role with Demi has changed.

Anyway! In this one Dion puts her foot in her mouth assuming that Diego is interested in men. Oh boy, I feel for her.

Especially since he shot her the dirty look without realizing that he did it. Mortifying indeed! 😢

You're right, btw, he's so beautiful in your story! I don't have that hair, I wish I did! and I love that facial hair. I use it a lot.

As for Morgyn, L, and Caleb. Hmmm, I really dislike L, so I'm not good at giving her the benefit of the doubt. I deleted her in my Ian and Lawrence save. I can't wait to see who shows up instead, lmao. Anyway, it seems like Morgyn believes she's looking out for him. But we all know that Morgyn and Caleb are meant to be together 😅

And, sigh.... I feel so sorry for Orange, and Thorne too. I mean, I guess I should feel sorry for Octavia, but, as I don't know why she's so prickly, but I see Thorne trying, looks like she's just being a bit _ h. Lol.

Oh! I should have been clearer, Don is still staying with Malcolm and Raj and Penny (these are the "stunt" doubles from Strangerville, this save has J as Hunter married to Leo, so Raj doesn't have J, Malcolm doesn't have Peony, Thorne doesn't have Penny, and Don doesn't have Summer. They are the clones of the real Strangerville Sims that I used for all the flirting etc, but with no relationships between each other)

Anyway, point being, you're right, Don shouldn't be left alone, and he isn't. Thorne has been paying Don's portion of the rent for him. So he'll be fine. Thorne just doesn't want him going to Katrina's (or possibly Dash's) or going to bars to pick someone up.

It would be interesting to see all 4 of those guys hang out together. I wonder what would happen? Ian freaks out when other men flirt with Lawrence. It's quite funny to watch. 😅 (Lawrence never flirts back, his expressions are so funny!) And I can see Don doing it because he's such an airhead.

This update is cool! Except I don't remember seeing Izzy before 😄 I think I missed something.

But I love Nef's costume 😅 Poor guy. I'm glad Venessa was there. She seems to steady him. I guess she likes him too! Nice.

Diego is great here! Good idea to have her act like his date. Although I think he might want it to be more than an act. Her too for that matter 😄

But the Paparazzi bought it, that's the important part. She is really quite beautiful.

(Tee hee hee at Vlad the chef)

I'm glad to see that I can still dislike L. Ugg, she annoys me.

And what's up with Venessa losing a star? How random 🙄

@afai1261

Lol, it's just a hairstyle change on Caleb. I suppose that makes sense. He's immortal, right?

I play with aging off also, it's nice having every Sim be immortal 😂

If Jacoby and Becca share a degree and two traits, yes, I can see that working!

Maybe they are dating by now. I'm working my way through the thread, so you don't need to answer that if the answer is already posted, lol. I'll get there 😉

@TheLastStar

Ahhh, just seeing your answer about MCCC and your sages. Yikes, I don't have MCCC, but I do have fill empty houses on in the game. Perhaps I will turn it off, lol. But yeah, I hope they are safe now!

And yes! Made perfect sense 😂

@Becka28 Spoiler for you too :smiley:
    Thanks so much. People are generally good to me, (it's situational that makes life tough) so I'm fine 🥰

Max is a piece of work. I guess it's not his fault. The game makers want him that way. But yeah, I can see that happening to him a lot, in a game with aging on. Him being left there alone after Jaques dies and his siblings marry and move off. There must be quite a fortune left there. Or how would he pay the bills?

I should probably play that household sometime.

And I hope that your sentence about Viktor being a perfect "victim" for Max - or so he thinks - means Viktor is going to come out of this at some point.

And yes, you're right, I guess Jessica did have to find out about Jade's kids somehow.

Love this update with Don, lol. Penny and Marcus already knew something was up, apparently, as she was able to sell a story so quickly.

Don's thought processes are great, as usual. 😄 "She seemed to really encourage me" lol, sure she did Don.

Diego is so sweet when he promised to help her as she went back into celebrity life.

Her talk with Bjorn was poignant, especially when his ghost was there. I love her expression when he disappeared, although I know that story wise he wasn't actually there 😁

The necklace to Abilene was a sweet touch.

Omg at her face just seeing Don there!! Lmao 😂

I want to ask who you were controlling, if it was just Don, or was it her too? 😅 because wow, what an encounter! I'm just not sure I actually want to know. Jessica is a tigeress here! Wow!

Don: "just ask any woman in Windenburg." 😅😂😄

I love what she said to him, I love the slap! 🤣 And I love where his brain went after she slapped him. 😜 Kinda worried about you saying it was unfortunate that the paparazzi caught it though 🤔

Ugg that the peer pressure got to Viktor 😔

And yes!!!!! Finally! That good old "first kiss" with Diego! Things can run rampant now 😅 I'm so glad.

😅 I'm glad you were finally able to see my post. 😂 Maybe your phone has "sugar filters" lmao.

I'm glad you liked seeing the guys. I have thousands of screenshots of them from Sulani. Lawrence's depression just kept going!! It was awful. So I was thrilled to see him here and so happy 🥰

Lol, your Don deserved that slapping for sure! This Don probably does too, but, you know, at this point he's kind of troubled.

True facts, he's got things to teach Thorne. 😉 Which Thorne admits.

Bjorn really is random. He wasn't flirty at all, just talking to Lawrence. It got me thinking about his covert operations job, and wondering what secrets Lawrence knows. 😂😅😉

He is a scientist at the lab after all 😄

I can't believe Clara did that! 😳 Lol. She seems so rational in all of my saves.

You'll have to give that guy some nice sim to marry in CAS.

Tee hee hee at the "cupcake" update. Diego is so sweet. But how awful that he though she was embarrassed to be seen with him!!

Their reactions about being boyfriend / girlfriend were really adorable

Edward's birthday party was a good thing, it seems. These kids though. How do they not hate Bjorn? It's good Abilene was mature enough to know it's not those kid's fault that he's their father, you know? But Viktor, oh boy, that guy has issues! And little Lyra too. So sad.

Paris following Edvin Ollie around was darling. The game is so fun like that. Funny to see Tiffani smiling though.

Jessica going fishing with Diego is a hoot! He just doesn't look like the fishing type to me :sweat_smile: And Jess looks like she should be off doing something with horses :smiley: However, the double entendre makes it all worth it.

Cassandra and Edvin Ollie are sweet together 🥰 I'm glad all that unflirty drama is over. Wedding plans sound wonderful.

Diego looks so yummy in this update at the Forgotten Grotto. It sure stinks that they have such conflicting work schedules. It's hard to believe they ever had time to build a relationship at all!

Abilene's new crush is going to cause problems!! Poor Viktor! Although, if it gets him away from Max I'm ok with it 😅 Does new guy have a clear preference? It looks like Abilene is the one for him. They are doing those silly little teen flirting moves, lol so cute.

The awards ceremony is great. I laughed so hard when I read the line about how she slays a crowd. My dad's second wife and I use that "slays" word as a double meaning too. I'm glad Thorne hit the floor 😅

Did she really get a random moodlet about Bjorn right then? I've never let anyone die in my game, so I don't know how mourning goes.

And yay!! for Romance Festivals!! Life savers. I thought she and Diego were never going to get there! It looks like she's going to keep him on his toes if the shower scene is any indication. 😄

That one picture where they have their heads together is so amazing! It looks like it should be a billboard! With the city behind it like that.🥰

And Diego! lol What a poser! awesome. Well, with looks like that ... go ahead and flaunt it, right?

@Steamvarious

I even put smoke detectors wherever I put one of the kid's chemistry sets here in Sims 4, lol. I've seen them go up in flames. So I definitely think you're doing the right thing. 😄

What a huge job writing down everyone in your game! Yikes! Do you get new townies all the time? I do. It's annoying. But I don't use MCCC. So yours are probably better townies.

@queenvortex808

Lol, Nina with a little "might be" vampire. Yikes. Yeah, the Jaxon - Candy thing seemed like it happened pretty rapidly. Engaged on the first date, married right afterwards 😅😄

So Sara proposed at the Romance Festival? I'll have to read through the thread to see if they are married yet.

Ah, another comment. So far neither Candy or Sara have had a baby. That's cool.

I'm glad you take pictures!! I hope you can find a way to post them here! I'd really love to see them 😊

Yes! Sure, tag me. That would be great!

I've missed an update here already. When Ulrike ruins the wedding. I'll have to look for it. But my my. What a wrap up of those adventures 😄 Ulrike didn't fare well, did she?

Your new guy sounds fun! That story mode thing is crazy, hey? You found him a good girlfriend right away. I'm glad they are cute together 😊

Ahhh, I found the wedding one. Geez Ulrike, nice. Doing that in front of Joaquin at their wedding, unreal. Sara beat her up? And she peed herself. Definitely not her day!

@BlueSeaWaves

Great update! Christopher trying to calm a crying baby is cute. And how annoying that a job even takes precedence over a baby being born! That annoys me about this game, truly!

I'm glad Hallie is making Chelsea see that her grudge is hurting Jason.

He's such a cute toddler!!

It was great seeing Chelsea get that pain off of her chest. And that she's going to try for Jason's sake.

I do think Christopher missed an opportunity to apologize right then though 😉

@TheLibrarySim

Lol! Your update is fun!

Serial romantic and soulmate aspirations being worked on at the same time by one couple. That is quite an achievement 😄

Lol, is the baby Caleb's or Bob's?

@Nikkih

Holy cow! Bad day for your main family! I'm glad you can laugh about it 😁 How crazy.

@HillyBeth

Awww, how sad that Jack has died. Grayson is nice looking. I hope he's a good guy too

Ryan and Liam are so cute! That's the coolest hair style!

@Ellupelluellu

Awww, shucks! You aren't home yet. I'm glad you'll be there for Christmas.

I'm so sad about Ted's file being corrupted 😔 He was so awesome! Is he in the gallery?

But I love how he finally was able to feel what jealousy was like and has now settled down with Bella ❤️ She's so pretty this way. And funny that he's richer than Mortimer 😅

Tessa is awesome with Wolfgang. 😄 He is such a weirdo. Follow her around to be mad at her. Then ask her out to eat and keep fighting with her.

Vlad asking if she's old enough to be in a bar is perfect 😅

Max looks pretty cool there. Seems like he was much nicer than Wolfgang 😅

So many of Ted's kids are great looking when they age up!

My favorites:
    Damon
    Conrad (definitely needs different hair and no hat, lol)
    Bluebell
    Ella
    Tiina
    And Aada

Cat is beautiful too!!

@AngeliqueAdelaide

It is lucky that Leo was happy about the baby. Lol, I've seen a bunch of kids get upset about new siblings. But sometimes they aren't, which is nice

I can see why Marisol would be upset about the whole immortality thing when her parents are dead. So I'm glad Morgyn finally got it right. I loved his failed attempts 😅 At least he has tenacity. Too funny about how much disgrace he'd be in if he had to ask for help for a potion 😅

And I'm glad the transfer is going well! MCCC sounds like quite a lifesaver there. Entering all those codes is so time consuming!

Having decent looking guys in your save will be worth it, I'm sure.

This is the save with Hermione, right? You're transferring them to your Antoniette save, right?

@ryttu3k

Lyra is sooo cute!! I love the looks on her face. Do they properly represent her personality?

I've never read that trilogy. It sounds very interesting from your discription of the people who could be taking care of her, and who shouldn't! 😅

I'm glad you like Ian and Lawrence. They are beyond special to me ❤️

And yes, Thorne ... is interesting. Didn't I tell you you'd feel bad for Don? 😅

@KiniHokulani

Awww, thank you. It's really nice of you to keep encouraging me!

And I feel terrible having to say it, but ... lol, yes Don is pregnant. I really didn't make it clear enough when I posted the first chapter, but this whole thing came about because AngeliqueAdelaide had her Don Lothario have over 100 kids in her save, but he never had one with Thorne because Thorne aged up and died before they got together. So, I'm not trying to ruin a surprise or anything, but because I had already mentioned it, I feel like I should just be honest.

Everything Thorne is doing, and why ... that's the part I'm not telling, lol

Thorne has issues.
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Thank you to everyone for all your comments about Jessica and her family. I am having a short break as I will not be able to access the net to upload (I am hoping I may be able to check on updates every so often as there some very exciting stories and the thread goes so fast.

I am hoping everything continues to go well with Jessica and Diego - he never calls and he has never visited her house which is unusual for a sim you have soulmates with. I am still worried how he might adjust to her having so many kids. But she has kept him at arms length for sp long maybe he is still feeling awkward - lets wait and see.

Todays update is just a bit of fun to wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy holidays (or happy Winterfest or whatever else you celebrate).

Finn (my simself's husband) has become a teacher. The second he got the notice telling him he had the job, he autonomously started doing his work tasks. What a good sim.
    Xqey1lS.png?1

He decorated the house for Winterfest while Bek was at work.
    WJaCDhG.png?1
    BQ2p47u.png?1
    y6sATZH.png?1
    2xdTBEJ.png?1

To save room:
    She appreciated all the hard work he had done. Now they were ready to throw their Winterfest party.
    nHJtfq1.png?1

Sims began to arrive
    0to3qt9.png?1
    Bjorn and Clara seemed to be in agood mood (in my experience when Bjorn does this to Clara - it won't be long until he tries to pick someone up)
    ZxtXnYg.png?1
    btCiFyj.png?1

There was dancing, drinking and good food & conversation. (my ideal kind of party)
    p38Y6w2.png?1
    nYYXC9g.png?1
    3AhgfYt.png?1

Finn autonomously cooked the cake which won them the gold medal.
    ve6T1WB.png?1
    Better thank him.
    X6JiA8G.png?1

I knew I couldn't trust Bjorn after that kiss.
    OiGxC4S.png?1
    fp4RSFC.png?1

Luckily for the sake of the party Clara didn't catch him.
    Although I think Finn couldn't believe the cheesy pickup lines he used (or the fact she fell for them.)
    eOU4L1H.png?1

Bek reminds Finn who he should be concentrating on.
    F9KnUV6.png?1
    h4sLGyC.png?1
    TLgKNTp.png?1

Seasons Greetings from myself and all my sims. xxx
    HRwdDVQ.png?1

• Options
    edited December 2019
    Chapter 12. This one's pretty tame. My heart needs a break and maybe ya'll's do too.
    Recap: Damian Ember the Morgyn Ember CAS clone moved into an apartment with Cassandra Goth, then they moved to a better apartment, stole the Vatores, turned them human, shipped them to college, and then stole Morgyn. Morgyn turned Caleb into a spellcaster, Lilith doesn't get off the treadmill long enough to be a proper MC, and then Vladislaus called in the cavalry named Sarnai and things are going quite sour quite fast. Cassandra and Damian are married, have a daughter named Esmeralda, Esme for short, and Morgyn and Caleb are dating.
    { Archive | Cast }

12-18-19_9-29-45-pm.jpg
    “He said he was here…” Morgyn said, breath hanging in the air for a moment before vanishing.
    Caleb frowned. Something felt wrong. “Do you sense that?” he asked.
    Morgyn glanced at him, and then raised a hand, sparks lighting for a moment. “Someone had a magic battle right here.”
    “Yeah…” That wasn’t what Caleb meant, there was something else he was sensing but he couldn’t pinpoint what it was.
    It’d only been maybe a minute or two since Damian had texted Morgyn, saying it was important that Morgyn come here. Caleb hadn’t been doing anything anyway, and had come along. Morgyn glanced around, and then saw something gold and rectangular in the snow. Green eyes narrowed, and Morgyn went over to it, and picked it up. The lock screen that lit up when the phone was turned on was a picture of Cassandra and Esmeralda.
    Why was Damian’s phone…
    12-18-19_9-38-53-pm.jpg
    “Oh great,” Caleb said, waving his hands in annoyance.
    “What?” Morgyn asked.
    Sarnai,” Caleb snarled. And if it was Sarnai they were dealing with, they were all screwed because Caleb had no idea what she’d be after, or how to stop her. She was stronger than Vladislaus, and Caleb and Lilith hadn’t had a lot of luck stopping him.
    “What?” Morgyn asked.
    “Doesn’t matter right now,” Caleb answered. “We’d better find -“
    “Morgynnn mommy cold!” came a small, high voice. Morgyn turned immediately.
    “Cassandra!”

12-18-19_9-34-57-pm.jpg
    “This just keeps getting better,” Caleb said under his breath, following Morgyn as the Sage fell over into the snow, leaning down over Cassandra.
    “She’s still breathing,” Morgyn said, and then held a hand out. Magic lit up, for just a moment, and then went away. “I’m starting to really hate text messages.”
    “At this point, I can’t blame you,” Caleb said, kneeling down next to Esmeralda. “She’s okay, right?”
    “Yeah,” Morgyn answered. “Just asleep. Damian did that, but what I don’t understand is why. Esme,” Morgyn turned around to face the girl, now clinging to Caleb’s side. “What happened?”
    “Daddy went bye bye,” Esme said. “I watch mommy until Morgyn come!”
    “What?” Morgyn asked, features scrunching in confusion. “Where did daddy go bye bye to? Why? Did he say anything else?”
    “Morgyn, slow down,” Caleb said. “She’s two, I don’t think she knows any more than you do. Are you cold, Esme?”
    “Burrrrrr,” Esme answered. “Mommy burrrrrr.”
    “Here, stay with Morgyn, uncle Caleb’ll get mommy,” Caleb said, nudging the girl towards Morgyn. Morgyn looked concerned, but reached down and took Esmeralda’s hand, and Caleb knelt down long enough to get Cassandra off the snow and up into his arms.
    Answers would have to wait until Cassandra woke up.

12-18-19_11-40-59-pm.jpg
    “Well, well, well,” came a rather high-pitched but masculine voice. Caleb stopped not far outside the house, turning to find Kane walking up beside him. “If it isn’t Caleb Vatore, wandering around in the sunlight, now this you don’t see every day.”
    Caleb laughed. “Yeah I guess not,” he said. “Dion didn’t hear?”
    “Hear what?” Kane asked. “That you left Forgotten Hollow to go join an army of spellcasters? Nope, didn’t hear that at all.”
    “Ah, that’s not what I meant, no,” Caleb said, one hand raising to scratch at his ear. “But that’s um, that’s good to know. I’m human now.”
    “Is that why you don’t glow like one of the Beacons of Gondor anymore?” Kane asked.
    “I did not glow like – what’s Gondor?” Caleb asked, looking confused.
    “Never mind,” Kane answered, laughing. “Dion’s in the house of course. Probably helping Nathalie with her homework or something.”

12-18-19_11-57-32-pm.jpg
    It was more strange than he expected it to be, being around vampires again. It’d been a long time since he’d interacted with any of them in person, and he understood now what other Sims had meant when they said he was unnerving.
    A vampire his age must’ve dang near caused unfortunate embarrassing accidents, because Dion made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up, and Dion hadn’t been a vampire long. He also had precisely no interest in getting stronger as one.
    That was why he and his little family lived in Brindleton Bay, not the Hollow.
    “Hey Di,” Caleb greeted.
    “Yo, if it isn’t Casanova,” Dion said, smiling.
    “I’m gonna go do my homework,” Nathalie said. “Upstairs.”
    Dion laughed. “Alright, if you need help just come back down here.”

12-19-19_12-03-32-am.jpg
    “Kane, you let me know if this guy ever files for a divorce,” Caleb said. “Or you just get bored, I’ll show you a good time.”
    Kane rolled his eyes. “That didn’t work five years ago, Caleb, nothing’s changed.”
    “You’re awfully resistant to my charms, yes,” Caleb said. It was nice to know, though, their marriage was still so strong. They were relationship goals, really.
    Dion glared at Caleb a little, but he let it go. Caleb was just like that, even if it did grate his nerves. Kane went to bed with him, not Caleb, and Dion had put that ring on his finger, too.
    “Sorry to drop by unannounced, but this is important,” Caleb said, settling down in a seat.
    Dion frowned slightly. “That can’t be good,” he said. “Important to you is apocalyptic to the rest of us.”
    Caleb rolled his eyes. ” I caught whiff of Sarnai.”
    Dion’s features immediately steeled. Anything involving Sarnai was bad news, and even Sims that hadn’t met her before knew it. Her reputation kind of preceded her.
    Kane looked confused. “Sarnai?” Kane asked.
    “Don’t speak the witch’s name lest ye summon her crazy self,” Dion said. “I ain’t had nothin’ to do with it, and if you got yourself on the wrong side’a Sarnai you on your own man I hate to tell you.” Dion had absolutely no interest in getting Kane or Nathalie anywhere near Sarnai.
    Some called her the Countess, because she was Vladislaus Straud’s right hand. Most thought that was Miss Hell, but Miss Hell got the scraps. Sarnai got the big assignments, and Vladislaus let her mostly to her own devices. That was kind of dangerous, as Sarnai was so hard to control in the first place, even for Vlad, and letting her run amok unchecked was asking for trouble.
    So far, though, Sarnai had been in hibernation for around a century. Dion hadn’t ever met her; seen her before, sure, in hibernation at Straud manor the one time Dion was in it, but what he’d sensed off her when he was there was enough for him to decide he didn’t ever wanna find out what colour her eyes were.
    “I know,” Caleb said. “I won’t ask you to help. I just want to know if you’ve heard anything. Last I knew, Sarnai was still in hibernation.”

12-19-19_12-06-54-am.jpg
    Dion shook his head, standing up and pacing. “Nah,” he said. “I did hear somethin’ a few weeks back about the Count wanting into Magic Realm. Now what that’s got to do with the price’a tea in China, that I don’t know.”
    “Vladislaus wants into Magic Realm?” Caleb asked.
    “The one and only,” Dion answered. Of course, nobody told Sarnai what to do except Vlad anyway, so maybe this was the only logical answer to anything.
    “What would he want with the spellcasters?” Caleb asked, frowning and tilting his head.
    “Who knows?” Dion said. “Maybe he’s just bored.”
    “So he starts a war with the spellcasters?” Caleb asked. “He’s nuts, but I don’t think he’s that nuts.”
    “I think you’re underestimating how nuts he is, man,” Dion said. “And to make matters worse, the guy’s evil, maybe there ain’t a reason at all. You’re expecting evil and crazy to make sense, I don’t think it can.”
    Caleb huffed, flopping back on the couch. “Lilith and I are headed to Forgotten Hollow soon,” he said. “No idea how that’ll turn out. I’ll try and leave you out of this one, but be careful. I have no idea what’s going on and why Sarnai’s awake.”
    Dion snorted. “Ain’t worry bout me none,” he said. “You just do the smart thing and take a lotta garlic witchu.”

12-19-19_1-35-38-am.jpg
    “Why’s’e gotta do that,” Dion grumbled.
    Kane smiled slightly, washing Nathalie’s dishes from that morning, and then gave Dion a look. “You know him,” Kane said. “It’s part of his charm.”
    “Charm,” Dion said, snorting. “You know it was grating in high school and it still is.”
    “Oh Dion,” Kane said. “Some things don’t change, huh?” Dion liked Caleb well enough. They were pretty good friends, actually, as it was Caleb that helped him figure out how to deal with this vampirism business. Dion just… didn’t like people looking at Kane the wrong way more.
    “Sorry,” Dion mumbled.

12-19-19_1-38-51-am.jpg
    “You shouldn’t worry so much,” Kane said, moving over and tapping his forehead against Dion’s. “I married you, right?”
    “I know,” Dion answered, sighing. “I just…”
    “Yeah,” Kane said. “I love you too.”
    “Should’ve married somebody still human,” Dion said.
    Kane smiled. “And miss out on your weirdly adorable possessiveness, which, by the way, is everything? No way.”

12-19-19_2-13-08-am.jpg
    “Watcher, am I glad to see you,” Morgyn said, sitting down at the table across from Simeon. Okay, two texts that were really bad, and then one that wasn’t so bad.
    “Yeah, sorry about that mess,” Simeon said. “I didn’t have the time to explain anything. And now I have to try and stay where there are a lot of people.”
    “What’s going on, exactly?” Morgyn asked.
    Simeon sighed. “Honestly, I don’t know. L. started acting weird, you saw that, and then after you left, your duplicate started acting weird, too. I was just carrying on like nothing had changed, and your copy got up one morning and started shooting magic at me. Listen, you’re a great friend and everything, but if you ever make me deal with you shooting at me, I’m just going to quit everything. Your duplicate’s no joke in a duel either.”
    “That bad, huh?” Morgyn asked, wincing.
    “I’m pretty sure the only reason I got out of the Realm in one piece is I somehow managed to trick the duplicate into smacking into L. That took some doing. Your copies aren’t terribly smart, Morgyn.”
    “Well, currently, thank the stars for that much.” Morgyn sighed. Everything was going south suddenly, and nothing was adding up. And this Sarnai Caleb mentioned, Morgyn still wasn’t sure what that was. It sounded like a name, but Caleb had run off as soon as they’d gotten home to talk to a Dion or whatever he said his name was.

12-19-19_2-19-58-am.jpg
    “You’re not having problems too, are you?” Simeon asked.
    “Damian’s gone,” Morgyn said quietly. “Whatever got L. and apparently my duplicate also got Damian.”
    “Your brother?”
    “Yeah.”
    Simeon sighed. “So what now?”
    “I’m trying to figure that out,” Morgyn said. “I haven’t gotten any leads. Most of those I ask about this have just noticed L. acting weird, and a few of them say their magic is kind of on the fritz anymore for no apparent reason.”
    Simeon frowned. “Morgyn, you don’t think whoever this is is after the core, do you?”
    Morgyn blinked. That wasn’t a possibility that had come to mind thus far, no, but in hindsight, Morgyn wasn’t sure why not. That’d make sense of a lot of things, why they’d gone after the Sages, why the Realm was apparently screaming in pain, why spellcaster magic was fading in and out… It was the core that sustained Magic Realm, and that gave casters access to magic in the first place. Glimmerstones were little pieces of the core.

12-19-19_2-20-07-am.jpg
    When they’d become Sages, they’d all been warned this was possible. If a single person merged the core into themselves, it would grant immense power, but Morgyn didn’t ever think anyone was seriously that daft.
    “On the bright side,” Morgyn said, “we’re still alive, and neither of us has lost it.”
    Simeon snorted. “Yeah, but if we don’t know who we’re up against, it’ll be hard to make a push back. And if your brother is gone now, too, then we’re at a slight disadvantage because we have no one to make up for L.”
    Morgyn sighed, looking out the window. Simeon was right, though Morgyn didn’t want to admit it. “I just don’t know what they wanted Damian for.”
    “Why else?” Simeon asked. “You’re the most powerful duellist in the Magic Realm. If they went after you directly, they’d probably die in seconds. Indirectly, though… and to sweeten the deal, Damian’s just as powerful as you are, isn’t he? He could break it. The barrier around the core.”
    Morgyn frowned, eyebrows furrowing, gaze narrowing. “Breaking the core’s barrier has a very high chance of killing him, Simeon.” It’d take up too much energy, and release too much energy. That was why no one had managed to do it before, though supposedly many had tried over the centuries.
    “Yeah,” Simeon said. “But hey, it wouldn’t kill whoever wants it broken.”
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.

• Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @sarabeth2984, page 545.
    Well, it was from the Telegraph online, so that was interesting. It had a cartoon by Matt of the Telegraph. Thanks, and Congratulations Vlad!

@AlwaysAsking, page 545.
    Ah, so I'm not the only one who does that! I have bienchen's townie overhaul mod, so the game doesn't generate as many townies as before. Coupled with Paulson's NPCC mod, it's really awesome. Besides, I've learned how to create my own unique townies!

Berry Bliss decides to visit:
    12-02-19_7-18-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy's in for a smoochfest
    Berry Bliss gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    12-02-19_7-23-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then it was over to the karaoke room, the only room apart from the kitchen that doesn't lag as much:
    12-02-19_7-25-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Yes, because Berry Bliss gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    12-02-19_7-26-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-02-19_7-27-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Grandaunt Berry had covered his face in big, shiny, berry coloured lipstick smooches:
    12-02-19_7-29-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    12-02-19_7-29-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And time for round two!
    12-02-19_8-04-06%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    12-02-19_8-04-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-02-19_8-05-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And again, Roddy's face was covered in big, shiny, berry coloured lipstick smooches:
    12-02-19_8-06-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Thank you for the lipstick smooches, Grandaunt Berry!' Roddy said, using another makeup removal wipe:
    12-02-19_8-06-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You're welcome, my dear grandnephew!' Berry said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Roddy:
    12-02-19_8-08-05%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    She then gave Roddy a very big smooch on the cheek:
    12-02-19_8-08-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-02-19_8-08-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Berry Bliss gave Roddy another big loving hug:
    12-02-19_8-09-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair then chatted for a while:
    12-02-19_8-12-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Berry Bliss set off back for Tudor Bungalow:
    12-02-19_8-14-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Not this ridiculousness again
    Shine and Roddy had arrived at the quad, and found that someone had decided to yarn bomb the statue yet again. Shine cleaned it up:
    12-02-19_8-39-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-02-19_8-40-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Deacon, what are you doing?
    12-02-19_8-41-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine had just cleaned that, and now she had to clean the graffiti off!
    12-02-19_8-41-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    That's better!
    12-02-19_8-51-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Off to class!
    Later on, Shine sets off for class:
    12-02-19_9-21-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-02-19_9-22-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-02-19_9-23-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy met Angela Pleasant, the other half of the Pleasant twins:
    12-02-19_9-33-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Who gave him a big smooch on the cheek:
    12-02-19_9-34-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-02-19_9-34-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And also gave Roddy a big hug:
    12-02-19_9-35-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then chatted with Angela:
    12-02-19_9-38-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Surprise!' Becca said, suddenly appearing and making a kissy face at Roddy!
    12-02-19_9-38-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Becca then gave Roddy a big smooch on the cheek:
    12-02-19_9-38-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Becca then hugged Roddy:
    12-02-19_9-39-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    One of the Behrs decided to join in the chat:
    12-02-19_9-41-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Becca gave Roddy yet another big smooch on the cheek:
    12-02-19_9-42-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-02-19_9-42-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-02-19_9-42-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Yuki Behr gave Roddy a big hug:
    12-02-19_9-43-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine's class had finished. 'TIme for me to go home!' Roddy said, smiling. The girls waved goodbye and watched as Roddy and Shine set off back to Dianthus Hall. A few sim hours later, Shine and Roddy were in the study area:
    12-02-19_9-52-29%25C2%25A0PM.png

And another update done!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    O-meezyO-meezy Posts: 165 Member
    edited December 2019
    @Smellincoffee Yikes, at least the CD was ok. A similar incident happened to me once with Raccoons lol. Ever since then I just buy everything digitally

@Morkovka Your sims are all so pretty!

Second university update:

The Bot Savant group was having a robot competition on campus so Talia and Dre decided to check it out and they both met a new robot friend (I totally forgot its name lol)

gB2baIG.png
    E1BW1ol.png
    LA1OoTF.png

Dre finally took a break from studying all week and made some more friends as well. He's pretty introverted (Just like his mother) so seeing him out and talking to people is a really good thing :)

couuZ9w.png
    2dmzfC4.png
    yRGTZz5.png

As for Talia, after meeting the robot at the competition, she had the brilliant idea to improve her robotics skill so that she could eventually create her own robot. Her first day of robotics training started out pretty basic and she made a few chatterbots

Nv6uICN.png
    6x5yl0v.png

But then she bit off a bit more than she could chew and this happened. The electric shock was too much for Talia to handle and unfortunately she died :(

ZYQvcLn.png
    maEL3yP.png

But lucky for her, Dre was nearby, heard everything happen and immediately ran over to try and help his sister before the Grim Reaper could take her

JNaIkB1.png
    Nc0CbIr.png

Dre had a left over death flower from an old potion he was making and used it to bribe the Grim Reaper into bringing Talia back to life
    ZeFO5w3.png

And just like that, Talia was resurrected! What a wild 5 minutes lol

szt9Nuu.png
    iKXkzHI.png
    ikgigdY.png

As for Zion and Avery, they're both doing great as well :) They both really enjoy having the kids out of the house for now lol. (Click the spoiler tags)

J39wQhp.png
    sGaIyRz.png
    2D32pzz.png

Avery finally got to place her celebrity tile down at the walk of fame as well :)

eEBMBFq.png
    l3fN3R6.png

Post edited by O-meezy on
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    For funsies! Blooper reel! ... not exactly all bloopers, it's really just random screencaps of gameplay that didn't make it into story but are amusing or interesting lol.

12-16-19-8-54-43-PM.jpg
    This was like, right after he disappeared in the story and I'm like for a dude that just got kidnapped you SHO are in a good mood boi.
    12-18-19-8-02-52-PM.jpg
    12-16-19-9-29-31-PM.jpg
    12-17-19-11-22-13-PM.jpg
    12-17-19-9-30-34-PM.jpg
    Damian and Morgyn have a serious case of RBF. S e r i o u s. Every time I turn around they're lookin' ticked.

12-17-19-11-55-28-PM.jpg
    Honestly this was really adorable and I'm kinda sad I didn't get to use it but you know, can't have everything or whatever.

12-17-19-12-12-16-AM.jpg
    This was just before Morgyn pounced and seduced Caleb. Quite effectively. It was probably inevitable because Caleb did The Thing and kinda backed off and chilled out and uhh I think Morgyn got frustrated. xD

Morgyn voice: B O I. Git back heer I didn't said I was done witchu.

12-19-19-2-01-09-AM.jpg
    Lakshmi clearly doesn't like snow. Idk why the hekk she's wearing that because I didn't put her in it. xD Seconds later she was happy as a clam so you know.

12-19-19-3-52-48-AM.jpg
    Morgyn met Morgan. First impressions either did not go very well, or Morgyn's RBF struck again at a great time.

12-19-19-1-27-21-AM.jpg
    12-19-19-1-27-32-AM.jpg
    San My in the snow!
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

• Options
    No gameplay today, but I did finally add the magic of eyelashes! Vatores, Johnny, and my main Jamie under the spoilers.
    WtPK1IB.png
    jRO1ACD.png
    bBe4xzA.png
    BF4riWP.png

@sarabeth2984 oh man I love hipster Vlad getting into Halloween! Aww, a party and an engagement! That is... weirdly adorable XD

@AlwaysAsking they do represent her pretty well! Lyra is such a fun character <3 Going to put this under a spoiler!
    HDM starts in an alternate Earth where the church (Magisterium) has total control, which has strong fantasy elements, and which has people's souls in external animal forms called daemons. Prior to puberty, daemons can switch form at will; when the kid starts growing up, they settle in one form. When the story begins, Lyra is a presumed orphan, living at Jordan College in Oxford, and more or less running wild with her best friend Roger, a kitchen boy, and her daemon, Pantalaimon, usually called Pan. When Roger disappears, she goes looking for him, and ends up involved in events that will fundamentally change her world as she knows it.

Personality-wise, I think she's best described as 'a handful'. She's a genuinely good kid, but she's also mischievous, rebellious, reckless, and prone to getting into trouble. She's a consumate, compulsive liar, loves telling dramatic stories about herself, and incredibly canny, which are skills she needs to save her life, friends, and, well, world.

Of the characters I mentioned - her parents are Marisa Coulter and Asriel Belacqua, and Lyra was the product of an affair. Asriel spent her early life pretending to be her uncle, claiming her parents had died in an accident; she learns early in the first book (after being taken in by, and escaping, her mother) who her parents actually are. Marisa is an antagonist throughout the series, Asriel is... I think the best trope to describe him is 'Well-Intentioned Extremist'. Either way, they're not exactly winning Parent of the Year, although they do genuinely love Lyra. Just. Not in the healthiest of ways :| Lee Scoresby is an aeronaut (a balloon pilot!) who she meets about midway through the first book, and who helps her reach the place where Roger has been taken, travelling with her later. He's kind, clever, and fiercely protective of Lyra and he's one of my favourite characters <3 Hester is Lee's daemon, in the form of an Arctic hare. Will Parry is the other main character, who comes in with the second book. He's determined and stubborn, and is fiercely protective of his mother Elaine, especially since his father disappeared and was presumed dead when he was a baby. Elaine is also mentally ill - it's never stated specifically, but most people assume it's severe OCD. And Iorek Byrnison is the reason for the bear reference! He's a panserbjørn, one of a race of sapient, talking polar bears who are known for their metalwork skills and for wearing armour (they're usually referred to as 'the armoured bears'). Iorek is their king, proud and principled, and he's also completely devoted to both Lyra and Lee (who he knew well before the story starts). So yeah, while I would love to include Iorek because he's an amazing character, I'm just not sure how to portray a sapient polar bear in armour XD

Anyway. The books are wonderful, totally recommend <3

And you did warn me about Don, yes XD

@Becka28 I hope you have a fantastic holiday season too! <3

@Keidra man, I'm so curious about the Vatores' history with Sarnai! Glad they found Cass and Esme before too long! "What's Gondor?" *snort* Man, she must be bad news if even Miss Hell is kicked below her in terms of status :-\ Kane and Dion are very sweet. ...Totally not plot-related but that outfit on Morgyn is so cute. Very worrying conversation, though :-\ Yeah, that's definitely not a good thing!!

Love the outtakes. Morgyn looking at Caleb like he's a snacc XD
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @sarabeth2984 thankyou for your comment on the luxury house. Roofs are my enemy so I am glad you like these. When I first started playing I had no idea how to do them so my houses never had them, (please note even an unroofed house is better than an EA in game house LOL). I find traditional roof lines much harder - where I live is very 30s, mid century or very modern so I don't have many visual references for those Willow Creek style houses. Penny and Marcus live next door to Jade's old apartment so they were aware of the whole Bjorn/Jade relationship from the start. The partihaus connection kept Penny quiet for a while but poverty and Jade kind of rejecting them as friends convinced her to use what she knows. I think there was a huge tabloid reaction to Jessica slapping Don but it was all positive (i think the whole world liked that slap plus I think the tabloids are hoping she will go really nuts and that she will become the new Judith Ward). I kind of feel sorry for Max and I may see if Viktor can (fix? save? reform?) help him but Viktor took one look at Frankie Pancakes and was smitten. Gives me two love triangles (Max, Frankie, Viktor) and (Viktor, Abilene and Frankie) which will be fun. I am glad everyone liked the first kiss - they had to kiss on the smelly beach with the dead fish near the lighthouse to avoid everyone. Its why I built the secret cottage in the Grotto - comfortable privacy.

I was sad for Joanna when she brolke up - she looked regretful - I am hoping to hear lots more about her. Your personal blind date story was amazingly awful - I can't believe he babied you by trying to cut up your food and feed you. Most of my friends set me up with amazing people but I think that often your friends see you through rose coloured glasses and they have been way out of my league. I wish my friends knew Diego LOL.

@AlwaysAsking once again we cross post. Thank you for my giant spoiler comment. one for you
    Don & Jessica: I was playing Don - Jessica's disgusted angry face was all her own. She has the celebrity quirk of emotion bomb so her buffs are extreme. The slap occurred because I made Don use the Passionate Romance mod interaction of Goose. If you have a high romantic relationship it makes the other sim very flirty (Bjorn would get autonomously frisky hence several trips to the bush for Jessica) but if not - you get the huge slap like Jessica gave Don. It was perfect for how her life was going at that point.
    Max: I am undecided about - Viktor seems to like him and Max lights up every time Viktor is in the room. I feel sorry for him all alone in the big house but Viktor has always been my favourite baby in the family so I won't make him end up in anything that keeps him miserable (never said he wont have some suffering to get happy though )
    Abilenes necklace: Bjorn did give Jessica that necklace and in my head for the reason I said. I always tried to include it on outfits that allowed necklaces (some don't) except for a few formal events where she wore fancy jewels. It seemed natural that Jessica would find it tarnished and mocking her when she found out he cheated but I didn't just want to delete it as I had invested a lot of effort and emotion into it so I passed it on.
    Frankie Pancakes: Abilene and he were flirty but that is part of the club vibe. He seemed more genuinely attracted to Viktor, especially when the club gathering finished and I see a love triangle (square if you count Max) forming. Honestly, Abilene is just desperate for a relationship and she has the jealous trait so I worry about her love life.

Awards: I think I got slays double meaning off america's next top model (I have a weakness for trash TV!) I love that whe n you are a top celebrity people pass out everywhere. Thorne passing out was intensely satisfying. Jessica got a random sad emotion bomb - I interpreted it as a moment of emotion for Bjorn -no matter how it ended, you don't lose a major relationship like that without tears and regret. I know for the people in my life who I've lost you hear a joke or a comment you know they'd like and out come the tears.

Ghost: Yes - Bjorn was not supposed to "be"there but I took her to his grave - which is on the island with the bluffs - just to check whether it stays where you place it as it is just randomly on a piece you can't build on. The answer is it does. Bjorn loved the island and it seemed the perfect place for him without his ghost visiting the house all the time. As Jessica never saw Bjorn cheat and sims can't learn about cheating any other way she really doesn't know he has cheated so it was almost impossible to get the shot as Bjorn went pink and flirty almost immediately and she was really into some ghost lovin'. I didn't let that happen of course! It did make poignant story moment though.

Kids and Bjorn: i think kids have really different reactions to their parents and their flaws. So many kids tell me in my work that they love the most horrible unlovable parents everyday. Jessica is also hiding a lot of her own hurt and sadness from them - I think they would judge him more harshly if they knew how hurt she really is. But Edvin sort of altready suspected what was happening having nearly caught Bjorn, Viktor is caught up in his own drama and not really processing whats happened, Abilene was Daddy's girl and was never in doubt how much time and love she got from Bjorn and Lyra is not happy. (Elsa and Sophia already knew Bjorn had clay feet - so I haven't really touched on them - the game made Tiffani "know" her siblings so she could invite them to the party but bizarrely not Elsa or Sophia (maybe because they are married?).

The funny thing about Diego is, he invited her to the park (I was playing her) and he chose fishing. Which when I think of it, is actually a sign that he is trying to be interested in things she likes and does with her family. Thank you for liking their heads together shot. You get such beautiful shots of couples and their faces yourself so I am glad you appreciated mine. I adored Diego posing - I am so glad you made him over or I would never have ever noticed or used him. I will have to makeover some other odd looking sims as they could be ugly ducklings too. Watch out Raj Rasoya (shrinking his head a little usually fixes him a lot).

Have a lovely christmas.

@Steamvarius I loved how Benjamin referred to Shine as his big, beautiful wife - that was adorable.

@O-meezy well that was an electrifying update! LOL I am never quick enough to sceenshot people getting electrocuted - your shots are great. I am happy your sims had a death flower though. Its frustrating to lose such a young sim.

@Morkovka I love the crowd fainting in GF. It is one of the silly things they put in that I really appreciate. It really helped deal with an annoyance like Thorne.
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    @sarabeth2984 I love how Hipster Vlad became a name :lol: Straud mansion is one perfect venue for a Halloween party, isn't it? Wolfgang costume is really a little underwhelming. Spooky proposal omg!! :lol:

@AlwaysAsking Thank you :heart:
    Nope, no plans for Felix to come back to life - I kind of like collecting special sims and he's the only ghost I have in a played household so far.
    Apart from ghostbreaking the toilet all the time and then peeing himself because it's the only toilet in the house he's not so bad :lol:
    And yep plantsims look really cool and can't be edited as far as I know until the effect wears off.

@Keidra Tame is good! For now. But looking forward to the story! :yum:

@ryttu3k Not that they weren't cute without those lashes, but now it's an overload! :love: I miss your updates about them!

• Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited December 2019
    Grayson and Madison got married yesterday! As did Madison's sister Felicity. She married the son(or grandson, I think) of Gemma Charm, so her children could be Spellcastors! Ryder, Felicity's twin, is also married and has a baby boy! Felicity and her husband, as well as Madison and Grayson, are expecting sons as well! That's five boys in one generation and no girls! Ugh!

Madison's kids:
    Ryan
    Liam
    Cameron(not born yet)

Ryder's son:
    Darian

And Felicity's son hasn't been born yet.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    Vacation time!

KVwjo9B.jpg
    I said vacation time, Morgyn, stop it or I'll throw your phone into the ocean.
    QDM8cE7.jpg
    4TsY0Nz.jpg
    Local kids are weird.
    ZeAl74G.jpg
    Well, my Morgyn just generally doesn't get kids.
    Z6CdPIL.jpg
    What a cutie!
    Tuq8Zxv.jpg
    "Have all the fun, love, I'll just be here in the shade with my cool plasma drink"
    todEIjU.jpg
    He couldn't resist the dolphin tho.
    10FSye8.jpg
    We had Captain Lecter as lifeguard that day.
    Looking for someone who might need a mouth-to-mouth.
    RnesgrN.jpg
    For those who don't know or remember Captain Lecter, he was part of my Naked and Afraid challenge with Judith Ward (1 2 3 4).
    He's now thriving on Sulani.
    LfYtYIa.jpg

Yeah, Paka'a, I totally get that look, but he's kinda taken.
    3SBgzZM.jpg
    iyCjfOx.jpg
    Paka'a, you are staring.
    9p4cJFf.jpg
    More kisses and of course waterfalling :blush:
    7D4iThb.jpg

Now the silly part :lol:
    Fun fact 1: Vampires get effects from kava drink.
    So Caleb got dazed and started seeing bears.
    gCgH7oh.jpg
    Fun fact 2: Vampires get tense when seeing bears.
    CppPcnB.jpg
    yRGWYE7.jpg
    "Don't worry, Morgyn, I'll protect you from the bears!"
    PoySwJI.jpg
    "The... what?"

(Wish Sulani was a proper vacation destination :/
    Because I just had them travel there for a few days in a row.)

• Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Becka28, page 545.
    Thank you! Benjamin is very lucky to have Shine as a wife!

@Morkova, page 545.
    Ah yes, forget pink elephants on parade, we've got bear vision for vampires.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @ryttu3k oh yeah I have some now, so I can spam sims though of course I have data limits so may have to limit my postings anyways until the next bill is paid.

Kay i know i have other mentions but I still cant save this and go to the next page.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    ryttu3k wrote: »
    @SiliClone sometimes you just gotta defy the laws of nature to get a degree. And that's a shame, I'll really miss your stories!

@Keidra poor Cass :( I'm glad she and Damian are communicating, though. "I'm a cuddler." "Good." "Best, night, ever." made me giggle out loud, they're so precious! Oof, and into the Hollow. I'm thinking they should be carrying lots of garlic!

Second half! Heh, softball is kinda cheating a little, yes ;) Oh jeez, that took a turn suddenly! Oh, Damian :( And Cass, and poor li'l Esme for having to see that, and everyone!

@Morkovka I've had days like that, don't worry. And His Dark Materials is a trilogy of books by Phillip Pullman, currently being adapted into a show on BBC/HBO. There's also a movie of the first book but don't bother with it, it's rubbish. And yes, I'd say your poor Morgyn definitely needs a vacation!

Aaaand there he go. Godspeed, Caleb.

@DeafSimmer dangit, Tyler :-\ Well-intentioned but... very naive. Miles has excellent timing.

@RedDestiny92 all good, I hope you get some breathing space soon!

I'm not playing much my main save lately in any case, you can give a look to my comics if you want to, though. My main save is born from my comic Crossing anyway (that's Caleb and Cass story, too)
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @sarabeth2984 we may get a look into his past I'll see how that goes. I'm glad you like him I love so many of my sims but sometimes I want them to look a certain way just cause and then they end up on the gallery I had to play with him. He is also what they call a cinnamon roll which I dont know where the saying comes from but I dig it.

Right? I just love that statue the fact that he cant move means he finally learned to stop touching things. Lol uh if you havent seen that clip from the show you should look for it on youtube he's cute even being a brat. Dion at least caught him being understanding he is both easy going and naturally guarded. I will get back to thorne and his family if the cheat isnt going to work then they need me over there so we shall see.

I loved the beginning there it reminded me of a lone trick or treater I got while playing Vlads house. Its so fitting he would only get a kid on a dare. I love Halloween but usually dont get to play it much on long at least not the way my stories go. Its nice everyone had a good time even the two recently separated. Vlad picked the best time to move things forward with Jules. If you havent decided yet maybe she would look good in a red or black dress for their big day.
    @AlwaysAsking I am impressed by your dedication but since you're so busy make sure you get some good rest too.
    I think you got through most of it not to worry. Yeah Andy is particular and means well, one of those hard to please feelings I think. Gotta love Cassie, she is how you say picking up what I'm putting down lol.

Ha I dont know maybe the uni sims will get lucky and get perfect little angels....they have to leave with a nanny heh.

I am glad you're into the save I was just having fun setting things up. Now the story wheels turn whenever I open it which is how I get so many pictures. Imgur doesnt have a limit but I may need to go through and delete pics of finished stories cause that account is about to get swamped.

Oh good, Nef is such a sweetie he cant help it I love cliches and he is totally a "cant judge a book by its cover" sort of guy. Though he may get used to it as work picks up if not at least he has Venessa.

Ah my girl had a giant kick me sign on her nerves for that. Its just a time wish there was a filter for life, you'll see hes at least forgiving. Dont you just love it? Diego is a lot like Mortimer's dad from ts3. To me they are good 'base' sims so you can pretty much do anything with them and they turn out good.

You know I feel the same way, its like yes we know they are sims but man you get invested with characters. Especially in this thread and some sims just rub you the wrong way. While sims like Morgyn you do not question you just love em well for certain groups you get my point. For that I would like Caleb and Morgyn together we'll see.

I wont say who to feel poorly for thatll give away whatever plot Im heading toward. Though its a tough situation for them, as you may remember I dont have much care for Octavia but figured I could still use her instead of just breaking them up.
    Oh I see now its just the way it was going I though Thorne had him more isolated now, still the way he is maybe he will still feel alone because Thorne specifically wont be there. Heh yeah if you have time I would not be opposed to seeing that little outing play out.

In the part with the alien talking to the cat the other good looking blond is Izzy. I realized though that he ended up looking like something of a different version of Diego so I'll have Izzy 'dye' his hair.

Nef was so cute he did his best after being something of a hermit he probably latched on to Venessa easily. Though its fitting he loves talking to her.

Diego is easy to read isnt he? I didnt want him to come off as evil. So she had to be on board but things might end up smooth for them because of what they might end up wanting. The paparazzi showed up like right as I moved the camera too it all worked out just so.

Gotta love Vlad, it feels like in every save he may be picked for a restaurant role. Technically random yes but I like to think there is a part of him the loves food as much as Caleb does.

Lol hate away bud Im hoping she'll get worse but I have multiple ideas so I'll see.

She was supposed to have frozen fame but who knows either way thats just the game no one is just going to lose fame in my story I'd say she lost a role.

And that was supposed to be in a spoiler but I forgot..coffee has not kicked in yet.
    @Morkovka I love the vacation pics, especially with the effect the local drink has on Caleb. They are cute together.

Mmkay i think i missed someone I remember when i was tired that someone said something about Deigo and Dions new situation. I may still be confused, Dion is okay for now though things could be better its kind of like even though they dropped it she feels she owes him for the little incident.

Okay now as I wait for my net to slow down again i may have longer posts and more spoilers as I have to make the most of the posting time. Also witth 100 baby and Nefs saves going fine its also time to return to Bellas save.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    @AlwaysAsking yes the semester's is FINALLY over lol. I've been looking forward to finally playing the sims for longer than the 30 minutes it takes me to get ready in the morning before work and school. The nerve block wasn't too bad, the lidocaine was the worst part. My pain is less intense (thank goodness) so it's nice to not have shooting pain when I stand. Sitting is a whole other issue however.

So no pictures because I'm on my way to a babysitting gig but I accidentally deleted my save for University 🤦‍♀️ but that's ok because I used that to my advantage to move my sister and I to a cheaper apartment and focus more on making money without a job. I have decided that I am going to get a distinguished History degree and be a judge. It took a while but being a judge sounds fun on the sims. Caitlin has the University aspiration so I am working on building my research and debate skill up. I got a cupcake machine so Emily uses that to make treats for the flea market. I had her make a ton and Caitlin made a couple flower arrangements. I am having so much fun playing without them being exhausted all the time hahah
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    @Morkovka aw, thank you! I've been pretty busy with Christmas coming up (we're hosting this year), but it should definitely calm down after that, and I'll have more time to play :) And they're adorable! Going to trial it just on those four (and probably Morgyn) and see how I like it before I change any others.

Man, your Morgyn should hang out with my Caleb. He has the Phone Fanatic quirk XD Morgyn and Caleb are both so adorable <3 I think Paka'a wants to join in XD Not the bears!!

@DeafSimmer aww, looks like all is going well with everyone!

@RedDestiny92 legit I write my replies in Notepad. Works well for questionable connections, too!

@SiliClone oh cool, bookmarked. I'll definitely check it out after Christmas!
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited December 2019
    Aw, I'm literally crying here, all of you people are so sweet :bawling:<3 My hands were literally shaking when I was pressing "post comment" on my last update. I couldn't even reread it properly to check the grammar so I had to do that twice lol.

@Keidra
    Listen you, idk who told you you were allowed to just waltz in here and start giving me feelings but I did not sign up for this!
    Oh... guess I should've knocked... :D You're very sweet <3
    Thank you!

@ryttu3k
    Thor looks so... Hemsworth-y, nice job.
    Gotta love Thor. <3 I haven't played with him for SO long! I think the last time he showed up in my updates was in July...
    Oh, Steve's backstory :( That makes so much of the stuff Tony's done even worse in retrospect, especially since he knew Steve's past even we (the readers) didn't.
    It sure does, especially since Steve is obviously making parallels between his previous relationship and the one he had with Tony. That's why Steve left as soon as Tony confessed he cheated - he didn't want to do the same mistake twice.
    oh goodness, baby Stanley!!
    Baby Stanley is the sweetest thing ever! :blush:
    Thank you!

@Becka28
    explains why Steve hung on and tried to make it work for so long.
    Yep! And I hate to say so, but uh... Tony did kind of warn him it was a bad idea.
    was it purposeful that they got Stanley at the start of their relationship and he died when Steve moved out - or was it accidently symbolic?
    Stanley really is kind of a symbol of how Tony's and Steve's relationship progressed. :) When they were young and immature, Stanley was a kitten. As their relationship matured, became more grounded, Peter came into the picture, Stanley grew up. When it all started going downhill, Stanley became an elder. When it all fell apart, Stanley passed away. R.I.P Stanley, you will always be loved.
    Thank you!

@Morkovka
    That's beautifully heartbreaking, but heartbreakingly beautiful :heartbreak::bawling::heartbreak:
    Thank you <3

@DarkAngel1994
    I'm already in tears from your updates! :cry:
    Aw, I'm so sorry :'(
    Thank you!

@sarabeth2984
    How ironic! Steve threw away Tony’s notebook. How did it get in the bag?
    Ah well, you know... must've gotten there by mistake 👀 *stares at Tessa and her love to stuff things in people's suitcases*
    Can I say how much I love Katrina!!! Please tell me she’s on the gallery.
    Unfortunately I'm on legacy edition, so I don't have the gallery available :(
    It looks like Tony is coping by throwing himself into his career.
    Yep... pretty much as always.
    But I personally think that Steve and Peter may be better off emotionally. They have each other and awesome Katrina to support them!
    They've got quite a big group to support each other. And Katrina - always awesome. :) Tony is alone in an empty mansion.
    their backstory of when they first met was absolutely beautiful. Not going to lie, I was tearing up
    Thank you so much :blush:

@AlwaysAsking
    I love that you're posting everyday. I just can't get to it every day now, because my daughter is home from college, and the time I usually use to post is being used with her and Christmas prep.
    I love you. Seriously. You have such a busy life and nevertheless you still leave comments to everyone's posts! It's incredible! <3
    This week just seemed like the right one to post everyday... Next week will be all Christmas and prepping for New Years, the week after that I'll be leaving for the holiday break and I want to finish the storyline (kind of) till that time. I've got about seven updates (plus this one) to go. :)
    Oh my God, it's beautiful. I see why it's "your baby"
    Thanks! <3 It was so refreshing to just leave all of the drama and create a flashback save when everything was still perfect. I want to do more flashbacks now, maybe something regarding Tony and Thor back when they were kids... that's a whole big relationship I haven't even began covering yet, and I've got tons of ideas, storylines and dialogues for them in my head... :sweat_smile:
    Stevie, oh my God, such a baby.
    He was such a precious smol bean... and he still is :blush:
    Thor is amazing in here, btw. Taking all those photos, convincing Tony to go after him the first time, and the last time for that matter.
    Just think about it: Thor is the very reason why Steve and Tony are even together! Because if it wasn't for Thor, Tony wouldn't be in Sulani in the first place!
    And it was good to see that old Tony again. The one who stuck up for Steve.
    Gahh I miss him so much... I miss his hair!
    Oh my, I want that time back, before Tony dies or Steve finds someone else.
    Oh yes, this could end very, very badly... :persevere:
    Katrina is a life saver, so down to earth and kind too. It's great that hearing her story made Steve put his in perspective. So, we add 3 more people who need saving...
    Katrina definitely helped him brighten up a bit. And yes, much saving is needed indeed...
    Thank you!

A little ramble that has nothing to do with the update. Am I the only one irritated with the fact that the ONLY affectionate thing teenage sims can have with their parents is a hug? I'm sorry but you can never be too old for kisses and cuddles with your family. Even as much as a cute pat on the back/shoulder/head interaction would be fine, but no! Every time I wanted Steve to show some affection for Peter I was like "oh yeah... not possible!" I mean, do I seriously have to download poses just so I don't get the feeling that my teenagers are neglected? :expressionless:

You are SO disgusting.
    "I'm sorry, sir..."
    Seriously, could you look even more miserable? People want to see you proud! Energetic! Happy, for once!
    "I'm sorry, sir, I'll try to do better-"
    Sorry isn't going to cut it. You've got an interview in two hours and I don't want people questioning your health again so you better look fine!.. Tony, are you there?
    3c8cee2657da.png

"Y-yeah. I'm here."
    You understand what I'm saying, right?
    "Sure... It's just hard-"
    Are you about to complain again? Tony? You there?
    "No s-sir. Not complaining."
    b796e42d426c.png

I mean you're supposed to be miserable, that's the only emotional state you deserve with everything you've done, but you don't want people to know about that, right?
    "No sir, I don't..."
    Good. Now I expect you to be in a happy mood when I come over to pick you up. Happy, Tony. Get it? See ya.
    bb758c656999.png

8032245cb73a.png

Last day of September. Nearly a month since Steve left. And I'm a total wreck.
    95bec508a514.png
    More under the cut:
    I thought I would be okay. Better, actually. Now that I don't have to worry about them anymore...
    fdf5946fbeab.png

I think it only made everything worse.
    0a93e8e664b7.png

I live in Steve's room now. It used to have his scent a while ago. Not anymore, I don't think.
    7114cc82561b.png

I. Hate. Myself. I hate looking at myself in the mirror. I can't stand myself.
    6abf1d7d2d46.png

Look at that disgusting face. How could anyone ever like a face like that.
    a93f56f61417.png

I think I understand my father now. Why he did what he did. I mean, I wasn't the best at being a son. Forgot about homework. No dinner. Got into a fight. Ten pushups. Broke mom's favourite vase. Cupboard. It's dark and scary in there and I was only four, but it was for my own good. It's all for my own good. I should always be my best but I'm not so I have to pay the price.
    a64b72cdd1b6.png

I think I'm practically blind now. Everything just... slips away. And the lights are too bright. I shut the windows and turned off the lights. Didn't help much. My eyes still hurt and my head goes dizzy. And my laptop's monitor is so, so, bright...
    3a98b86fa57c.png

I try my best to hide it. Can't let Nick know. He'll get me contact lenses. It'll happen eventually but it doesn't have to happen now, right? I think he knows, though. He smirks every time I bump into something. I don't see it but I can feel it.
    555bebcf4108.png

I don't leave the room much. I mean I tried, but then I'd keep thinking about how that's the chair where Steve used to sit, that's the lego set Peter used to play with.
    a15a8c5a0d09.png

This place is a mess. Maybe I shouldn't have told the staff to leave. Then again, it's not like I care anymore. I barely eat. I can't sleep. I've lost so many weight those tight jeans are almost not uncomfortable. Or I just got used to them, I don't know... I barely change my clothes... If those things aren't a priority anymore, why should cleaning up be.
    d49d0c0ba0a9.png

Most of the time I'm just fighting my own meltdowns. Can't cry. Can't complain. No tears. A job appointment might appear any moment. Any second. And then I'll have to be my best.
    5b5c0db6c301.png

I always had someone who was nice to me. First Thor. A friend. Little Theo who came over to ruin my day and strangely save it at the same time. I told him he's insane. That he should go see a physiatrist about his "I am not Theodor Odmark, I am the living reincarnation of Thor Odinson" talk. I told that to a seven year old... Then Steve. A lover. I hurt him. Oh, I know how much I hurt him. Every word I said - I knew exactly how it would impact him... Then Peter. A son. I pushed him away when he tried to help... I hurt everyone around me.
    8cc3efd75318.png

Now I've got no one. I'm all alone. That's what I deserve. Can't argue, can't complain. Nick says I deserve it and Nick is right. Yeah, Nick is right. Nick is always right. But it's just so hard...
    95044d405568.png

I can't find my diary. I need my diary. I can't leave the room but I have to go find it. I can't...
    343dba379f42.png

I can't hold all of this inside me.
    6520418891fa.png

The day began as usual. Steve left for another one of his odd jobs, Peter was left with a running tap he had to somehow fix using only a wrench.
    de61aa755f70.png

Then he spent some time with the twins.
    3316ff5cef22.png

But since it was Katrina's day off work he didn't have to babysit them for too long and still had the whole day ahead of him.
    79e23ec8681b.png

So Peter decided to take Tessa for a walk.
    16e8f591fc66.png

Everything seemed to be the same as always...
    7ffc688c11e7.png

"PETER!?"
    5600961e429e.png

"Orange?.."
    70cc6cca11cb.png

"The hell man!?" angrily shouted Orange. "Is this some kind of joke? You haven't been in school for literally a month! We're worried!"
    3df7bb76ab92.png

"HEY!"
    6cd9f9121ebf.png

"Dude! Get back here, now!"
    09e1fc41d347.png

"What the hell is going on with you?"
    "Just leave me alone, Orange!" yelled Peter.
    0e293e427c29.png

"Not till you explain me where'd you disappear!" Orange sounded weird. Angry, as usual, but also clearly worried.
    366e33f0504e.png

"My parents split up, I'm living in a cheap old motel and I've got no money to attend school which I don't need to anyway because I'm smart, okay?"
    f7b66325e1ec.png

"Woah... so you're what, poor now? That's terrible, I'm so sorry, man."
    6aa2acc821ae.png

"Okay so now you're sorry? You bullied me my whole life and NOW you're sorry? Why do you even care..." Peter scoffed. This was definitely some kind of joke.
    8829a2c09099.png

"Sure I make fun of you. That doesn't mean I don't care about you! I don't want you dying of hunger on the streets or anything..."
    55ee220863c2.png

"Look uh... my mom been asking me to get a hold of you so uh... could we maybe sit down and talk?.."
    4200d140a9a0.png

Peter sighed. He had no idea what was going on.
    "Fine. Whatever. Why not."
    f920f68b6bb0.png

"Hey Peter, how was your da- Peter?"
    b6626485ebaa.png

"Must've went out with Tessa. Oh well."
    b7a040786858.png

"Guess I'll just watch some TV... except where's the remote..."
    998a481201a4.png

Steve searched around and took a look under the bed. He didn't find the remote, but there was definitely something more interesting.
    5d465c892753.png

"Huh... I thought I threw that away-" Steve paused, remembering how Tessa loved rummaging through the trash bags just before he was going to throw them out. "Oh yeah. Life with a dog can be full of surprises."
    f7b1f2ac3bf5.png

He wen't outside, planning on throwing the notebook directly into the trashcan and possibly searching the room for more surprises, but something stopped him.
    5ee06add91e7.png

Not really understanding why he would want to check Peters homework, he sat down and flipped the notebook open.
    I never done this before. The whole idea of writing down your thoughts seemed... pretty dumb to me. Then again, I never had to keep a secret from the people I love. Now I do and it's driving me insane. I figured a lot of people say that writing down your thoughts helps, so... I guess I'm starting a diary. The thing is, I made a mistake...
    53dd89fd8a4b.png

"I still don't get you."
    "Dude. there's a huge difference between games and real life. Bullying is a game. It's not personal and it doesn't do real damage. Unless you take it seriously!"
    "Well I TOOK it seriously!"
    4429cb0eea30.png

"Yeah. We figured much. But that's on you, not us! I mean you were practically asking to be bullied, being such a weirdo- Anyway! That's a game. It's not serious. But real life is... real life. So believe me when I say I really am sorry for you because going through that... no one wants to go through that. I mean, how do you even survive? You legit have to do your own laundry and stuff?"
    1be6f35101ab.png

"You shoved me in the locker! You mocked me behind my back! You didn't let me TALK!"
    c8b880c772c8.png

"Oh my god. Dude. Literally just calm down. We're not in school anymore."
    0e11586c6884.png

"Look. Say you stepped on an ant. Are you a murderer after that?"
    "No..."
    "To the ant, you are. But it's fine. Because they're lower beings, and no matter how much you deny it, no matter whether you like it or not, you'll still step on a few dozen ants in your lifetime. They'll cry, they'll be sad, but that's life. But say you see someone deliberately destroy an anthill. You want to go ahead and stop him, save the ants, yeah?"
    "Sure..."
    98c029219e8e.png

"Are you saying I'm the ant?"
    fc16181b971a.png

"Kind of? Sorta? Hey, it's not that bad being an ant, they're pretty cool-"
    551cf3b22443.png

"You know for someone really smart you're really stupid! And this is the very exact reason why you became everyone's target!"
    "Your target."
    51dfe8f4c5b2.png

"Look, I'm not going to apologise for bullying you because that's- that' just life, man. You can live in your world of friendship and rainbows all you want but... that's just the way it is. It wasn't personal."
    "It felt personal. And if you're not apologising then I'm not supposed to forgive you either."
    "No, you shouldn't. And I didn't ask you to. I'm just explaining the way it works. You're just... You're clearly from a different world, man. No idea how you got to stick with us. Your the ant and I'm-"
    355fc1eacf4f.png

"If you say "higher being" I'm going to break your nose. I've been practicing."
    "Sure thing. Then I'll break your ribs."
    "You're just a sad little king of a sad little hill, Orange."
    "I don't get the reference."
    "Proves my point."
    dc61b1cc4d33.png

"So! High five to finally talking things out?"
    5e00e130adfa.png

"Are you serious?"
    1eca90653334.png

"Yeah. Alright."
    "Anyway, you said something about your mom..."
    eeab3963fadc.png

"Oh yeah. She want's to talk to your dad. The Steve one. Was trying to get ahold of him all month. I think it has something to do with my dad?.. You know um, if you want to just hang out sometimes, I could totally-"
    884fa62d2f13.png

"You wouldn't wanna hang out with an ant, Orange. We may be tiny but we bite real hard."
    48a66207832a.png

"You've grown up. That's nice. You know I always was jealous of how your parents were always so nice to each other. Mine are always fighting and arguing. I didn't know yours did to... Anyway, I better get going."
    "Whatever. Oh and could you tell Ellie-"
    "Dude, she rejected you in preschool."
    "Yeah. Just tell her- tell her that I hope she finds someone nice."
    "Will do. See ya."
    7868f4c83b42.png

i cant do this. i tried i honestly tried my best to avoid arguments but its impossible because every single time he disagrees with me i have to push him away and he just comes back like a bloody dog. i hate it. i hate it. I. Hate. It. so much.
    all of this happened because of me, im the one who kissed a guy, im the disgusting one! why should Steve suffer for my mistakes...
    Steve will never forgive me. he will never forgive me. HE WILL NEVER FORGIVE ME. And he is right to do so.
    i will never forgive me too

0a42802824fd.png

Steve silently stared at the last words which were impossible to read because they were literally scratched out. There was a bit of similar text underneath he couldn't understand at all.
    0e7daae74caf.png

"Okay. What did I just read?" he whispered under his breath. "That can't be Tony's. It couldn't be... I don't understand..."
    8bb1abb4ec5f.png

"Is- Is this a sick joke? No, it's definitely his handwriting... and there's so much written, no one would ever have the patience..."
    8fa5cbdaad04.png

"Oh god."
    389803a0664e.png

The sun already set when Peter got home.
    "Pa?"
    8b0aea789cb3.png

"Hey, Peter..."
    c952be3fcf15.png

"I met Orange and we kinda had a conversation... long story, don't ask. He said his mom wants to talk to you?.. Anyways, she's going to be waiting for you at the nearby playground tomorrow."
    306c5d7fe52a.png

"Okay," quietly said Steve. "I'll be there."
    "Do you have any idea why..?"
    "Yeah. Yeah, I think I might."
    0cde215a88dc.png

I can't find it. I've looked everywhere but it's just gone.
    2c14bfc55abd.png

I can't- can't- I can't hold this in my head anymore.
    35a52658d9ac.png

I need something... someone... to talk to... explain... I'm going crazy, I don't think my thoughts make any sense... but then, I don't deserve that, do I.
    f35c6c769c07.png

Nick knows what he's doing. Nick knows what's best for me...
    384d6d29dd9c.png

It's for my own good. It's for my own good. It's for my own good. Useless, worthless piece of-
    87c76e973344.png

I can't take this... I need someone... Theo, Peter... anyone... I need Steve. I NEED STEVE.
    500105a93f9b.png

But I don't deserve him. I know I don't deserve him... I hurt him, I hurt him so badly, I don't deserve Steve, I'm just-
    8318e9a8a292.png

I'm just so tired. No- No! Can't argue, can't complain! My opinion doesn't matter, Nick knows what's best...
    6271be7230f1.png

I want it all to stop... Please can I just- can I just stop feeling anything, please... everything hurts...
    c7044bbe94b1.png

What would Peter say if he saw me now... he never believed how bad I am, but even he would probably run away in disgust...
    "Nick's right, I deserve to be punished, it's for my own good, all of them are right, I deserve this, I need to be punished. IT'S FOR MY OWN GOOD!"

7ab3763425e2.png

Tony collapsed on the floor, sobbing. He couldn't see, he couldn't breath, his temperature was going up and he hadn't ate in three days. His ears were ringing and he wondered who was screaming in them, not realising it was the sound of his own voice.
    "Please Steve... I need you... I need you so much I- I can't breath... Please Steve... Steve... Stevie..."
    773c482f85ef.png
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top