Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    erimurpheyerimurphey Posts: 173 Member

I created a restaurant in Strangerville called Hurly's Trailer Cuisine. The owner converted his former home into a place that, er, doesn't exactly follow health codes.

2hdbpxy.png

My sim Scorpius Garcia also proposed to Tycho Curious. Aww. They might look like an ordinary couple at first, but both are secretly aliens! I think they fell in love because both are self-assured and the result of alien male pregnancies.

219w37q.png

Tycho wet herself just before giving birth to twin girls.

24csays.png

Meet Juno...

6paqgi.png

...And Jupiter. Jupiter has been the fussier one so far. I think she'll grow up to be an evil twin.

wk0c2q.png
    Sul Sul!

Origin i.d.: erimurphey
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited February 2020
    Sorry I didn't get to comment on anything. I had a crazy busy day, and now it's 4am here. lol, I need to go to bed. I will read all the updates tomorrow (or actually that's today already) :wink:

Part 1 of 3

I couldn’t decide which baby story I should start with until I saw @Becka28 ‘s post, lol. Then I knew I had to start with Diego and Gunther.

A quick reintroduction of the Lobo Baby story:

Diego found someone who adored him, and always wanted to spend time with him.

LHGdseX.png

Although young Mr. Munch had looked quite apprehensive the first night they spent together, when he thought about who he was with!

LMD97Fg.png

(in a spoiler to save room)
    This was Diego Lobo! How had he lucked out enough to be here with this man?

Z3TF77b.png

When he found out that Diego was going to have their baby he was shocked, excited, scared, and euphoric all at the same time!

JhkZ9pj.png

And so pleased that they would have a child together, because to him, that meant that he and Diego would never split up.

es0ZIoF.png

Happily, Diego felt the same way..

2PI1FUV.png

However, the day of birth, at the hospital, was not fun.

F1C3uK1.png

ZqgjV69.png

Gunther was in a major panic, the whole time,

XuUOeTl.png

desperately worried about Diego

fkPFTo4.png

But Diego was just fine!

YXaqIbK.png

They couldn’t believe it, this was their baby!

FdZWXrU.png

She was absolutely perfect, in every way.

NRHzOwz.png

They had decided to name her Dulce (Duhl-say), which meant sweet in Spanish.
    Diego told Gunther how sweet he was all the time, and said that’s what he wanted to call Gunther’s little girl.

OBDTuKy.png

Gunther hadn’t known it was possible to love Diego more than he already did

DZo1aCJ.png

But he was wrong. Diego was the most amazing man to ever walk the earth, and Gunther knew it.

mYIaBXA.png
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Day 2, at home with Dulce

Diego had never known such happiness

gfCLUbY.png

But having Dulce with Gunther was magic that he’d never imagined

4GUpBjG.png

Was this really possible?

UxvjQGq.png

This amazing little being was a part of Gunther!

4GjeYyJ.png

And a part of himself

UDD6T7m.png

Gunther still acted shy and embarrassed when Diego told him how special he was

2PUcSaL.png

But he was not too shy to show Diego how he felt

zfDwuSx.png

Diego just kept telling Gunther how he felt about him.

TPybsLD.png

He knew Gunther would stop being so self-conscious sooner or later.

bT8caEi.png

And Gunther was already quite good at making Diego feel special.

jRDVwai.png

As long as he didn’t have to talk about it, he showed Diego how much he loved him all of the time.

J3awRfh.png

They were expecting some company

22k7hUX.png

And there she was! Grandma Munch, right on time!

XTNLizS.png

She was quite happy to see her “little boy” again

NfMSaQ4.png

Her “little boy” who was a grown man with a baby of his own!
    “Mom, this is Dulce, our little sweetie,” Gunther introduced them.

SCVgeGr.png

And Grandma scooped that precious baby into her arms

Q36171r.png

Dulce seemed quite happy to meet her grandma

ACoCEQA.png

And Grandma certainly didn’t want to put that darling down

XpapFjH.png

But she made room for Lucas to meet the baby, and went over to talk with Diego.

C4v4EmM.png

“How are you doing Diego dear?” she asked him. “Did you have any trouble at the hospital?”

WGgobUT.png

Diego assured her that he was fine, and Gunther introduced Dulce to her Uncle Lucas.

Je263r0.png

Lucas was pretty excited about that! He was an uncle! Wow!

jxyhMhO.png

Gunther grabbed Wolfgang, and told him to stop being so macho.

f3ipiX6.png

Wolfgang said he would, but that Gunther needed to take a picture with him first.

bL7qIAU.png
    0Wx42vP.png

While Gunther talked to Wolfgang, Grandma got some more snuggles from the baby.

WGa8olp.png

Lucas decided it was a great time to ask Diego where babies come from. Diego told him that the stork brings babies to nice parents.

hUtKrDe.png

Wolfgang came over to say hi to his niece.

OiXX5fE.png

He was just as macho as you can be!

oj92PZT.png

Until her little face broke through his act

R47gbA5.png

And he knew that he loved her, and that nobody better ever mess with her!

Srlvplq.png

He sat down with Diego to talk about “macho” things

1Gag1Qs.png

Good luck with that Wolfgang. Lol

DikEaj5.png

Gunther and Mila were busy taking a picture together.

qdV1i54.png

She wanted to show him to her friends, her little Gunther had a baby with Diego Lobo! Can you imagine?!

JEq0csl.png

Lucas was having fun “talking” to his little niece

sP23dgc.png
    yBAUJK5.png

Everyone at school was going to think he was so cool now. None of them were uncles!!

Td8M8ug.png

Wolfgang said to Lucas, “Hey munchkin, make room for mom.”

t1Xq1TF.png

Grandma wanted time with her little sweetie again

HclfrNr.png

And Dulce seemed to like that idea!

YvFXgG4.png

And that was their first day with their sweetie.

cictJx0.png
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Part 3 of 3

Day three:

Diego was relaxing at home with Dulce today, when he heard someone knocking at the door. Gunther had gone to work for a little while, so Diego had to go see who it was.

NClZ6qh.png

If he’d known who it was, it’s unlikely that he’d have opened the door. He was not especially fond of the man who was outside knocking.

JwlneDi.png

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” he said. “What the h --- are you doing here?”

wMbkraP.png

“Hey man, calm down,” the man said. “I heard you have some great news.”

ELnmpFc.png

“And who told you that?” Diego said. “Nobody I know would have told you anything about me.”

Y9eQ2LJ.png

Suddenly Gunther appeared, and went straight to Diego. “What’s wrong Dear? Who’s this?” He could tell that the man was severely distressing his Diego, and he wasn’t ok with that.

wL8LAIj.png

“Gunther, Love, I’d like you to meet Armando. Armando Lobo, as a matter of fact.” Diego said.

“So, this is your father?” Gunther asked.

RlWtUvg.png

“Some would call him that,” Diego said. “I’m not one of them.”

J95QZVU.png

“What’s wrong?” Gunther whispered. “I didn’t even know you had a father.”

75Qub4V.png

“I don’t,” Diego said. “This, this, creature hurt my mother terribly. She never recovered from him walking out on us. She was never the same again,” he said bitterly.

xV4TTsD.png

Gunther tried to keep the peace, “Hello Sir,” he said. “Diego is rather distressed from your appearance, may I inquire why you are here?”

Sdq9xxh.png

“I heard about the baby, I just want to meet my granddaughter,” Armando said.

jtsaE7c.png

“Diego, Dear,” Gunther said. “I understand that he really hurt you. But maybe he wants to make amends,” Gunther said. “Babies do that to families all the time.”

zLAjNIl.png

Diego didn’t feel like whispering, “I don’t want him here. He doesn’t deserve to see our baby. Not when my mother didn’t live to see her.”

shx5djq.png

“I won’t let him hurt you again,” Gunther said. “But please, can we let him meet Dulce? I’m sure it was hard for him to get himself to ask you for this,”

kmyQalO.png

Diego stood there and let Gunther hold him for a while without answering. Armando and Gunther waited patiently. “Ok, Love,” Diego said. “I’m going to trust you on this.”

omBA05X.png

So they invited Armando to come in and meet Dulce.

F5IvhUk.png

It was about the hardest thing Diego had ever done.

K1KvbVr.png

But Dulce really seemed to like him

WOnucoT.png
    h4dEgOB.png
    k0ExWmS.png

And Armando seemed extremely choked up as he stood there holding her.

fvjhd1h.png

He thanked Diego for letting him meet the baby, and Gunther showed him out.

LaAeZ5l.png

Diego went into the bedroom and cried.

2cPsA1a.png

But Gunther told him it had been the right thing to do.

uYpmo24.png

And that Diego’s mother would have wanted Armando to see his granddaughter.

24ybWiW.png

And Diego knew that he was right about that.

gioG2d5.png

His mother had never stopped loving Armando.

SrF1ffk.png

SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @AlwaysAsking - awwww I have all the feels. Lucas is such a little sweetie and the wolfgang bit made me laugh and cry and laugh again - "talk about macho things"yeah like blonde hair dye and eyeliner :wink:

I loved how proudly Mila marched in and what a happy baby they have. Gunther is always such a sweetie and an under appreciated sim. Armando probably doesn't deserve a comment yet - I am withholding judgement.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @AlwaysAsking They have some bond everything seemed to be going so smoothly seeing Wolfie like that..yes i call him that, is funny as the last time he held a baby in my game he was also playing tough with Gunther's daughter. While I enjoyed the sweeter parts definitely got mixed feelings about the dad part as with those that walk out on you giving in to sudden requests that involve someone precious you wouldn't want them to taint should have more baby steps if they deserve an opening at all they'll go with that. Ah well at least they have eachother.

yvVqJfl.png
    Speaking of I need to get back to this save I think he proposed to Morgan there already.

I showed that pic somewhere don't remember if it was here already or not but I love it so one more time.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    So many great stories so follow. I love this thread. :smile:

@AlwaysAsking Love Diego and Gunther together. <3 And I think all families have some family drama of some sort. I've never played with Diego Lobo myself or interacted with him in any of my games I think! :open_mouth:

XsdpEVc.png
    Leah wasn't feeling the best, but she tried to eat a little bit. She shouldn't been drinking yesterday. She didn't drink too much though.. She did remember everything that happened with Wolfgang.. Vividly! It actually made her stomach fill up with butterflies just thinking about him..

Uf65RIt.png
    Leah then decided to record a simtube video. It's been a little while, and her hobby always filled her with joy and excitement. She made a happy rambling video about butterflies, happy feelings, and life.. but without the specifics.

sad0Cfh.png
    Then Jayden suddenly came over. Leah was a little cold and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 to him without actually meaning to. He was not happy, and told Leah that it's not nice acting like that.

C4eYwFt.png
    Leah said she was sorry and then they talked for a bit about bits and bobs.

i5KKPVr.png
    e91OiHe.png
    Then they really made up. And Leah knew she had to make a decision soon. She has to talk to someone she trust about her situation!
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    @Becka28

Oh my, that's exactly what I thought would happen, that Jessica and Brock would be attracted to each other.

How extremely interesting that he didn't answer her texts! I've never seen that before!

And does Bjorn always act like that in every save? I hadn't experienced that with him, but I've spent very little time with those families, like none. Lol.

I like the one with the pretty blond teenaged daughter. Is that his family? I think I'm going to wait for that teen girl to age up, and try to get her to be with J. I can't find any current young adult Sim that I think he'd be interested in.

It's funny that J was upset about Alana paying attention to Brock Brock Brock. 😅 I don't think he really wants to be with her anyway.

And my my, how did he find out that she was cheating on him? Lose lips sink ships I guess.

Thanks for Checking out Diego's story. 😊 It's funny, but the only premades I've ever played before have been Penny Pizzazz, Salim, Diego, and Baako. I guess I like city folks, though I live in the suburbs and have never lived in a city.

I laughed too at how similar Wolfgang and Diego look, I think I have a good story line about to start there.

And Grandma Munch and Lucas were both so sweet.

Armando was created because I didn't like Diego being so alone in the world. Though maybe he's better off without someone like Armando around. I guess we'll see.

@Misa_wants_Pepsi
    I haven't been able to understand the berry challenge. What is the progression? Is it alphabetical? Does it have something to do with hair color, or people's names?

I love her goal in life, cause mischief and advance humanity. Those seem mutually exclusive to me 😂

I think that Tons of people start building with "box" houses. Especially since placing roofs can be very tricky if you have rooms sticking off the sides, and even more horrible if you have hexagon or octagon shaped rooms. Ughh, I shudder at the thought, lol.

@Thunderbat87 Oh good news! I don't use CC, and I'm currently trying to decide which packs to buy. I'm kind of waiting for them to go back on sale, too, lol.

Uh oh, I just saw your second update. Oh my. Wolfgang works quick.

I hope she chooses Jayden, but ... I know woman. They always go for the bad guy, because they think they can "save" them. Yoo hoo! you need to see the good thing in front of your face Leah!

She's a bit like @Becka28 's Alana. J is non-committal and already tried to get out of his engagement, and Fabian only manages to wear shirts on dates with other women, and ignores her in favor of his computer. Lol. Yet she doesn't see Brock right under her nose.

It's beginning already! Making out with Wolfgang and breaking curfew! He's a bad influence for sure!

@HillyBeth Does the MM CC show up as custom content in the CC/Sims 4 files under Electronic Arts?

@RedDestiny92

I have to put up another status about Ian And Lawrence. Despite the fact that he was much more self assured at the coffee shop, it did not actually go down without a small bit of drama, as usual

And ok, I'll look at Ri's greenhouse in this update.

I love what's going on in the vampire world. Brytani (btw, how is that pronounced?) seems to be very level headed, wise, and nice. She gave Mark some great advice. I hope he listens, and I wonder if Felicity needs to rant, or to just have her Mark back? Time will tell I guess.

Vlad is quite a charmer isn't he? 😂😅 ? It's good that Brytani got up in time to straighten him out.

Has Mark turned to a vampire now? If so I missed it somehow.

Ri's little twins look so cute. And how fun! An Easter egg hunt!

I see Ri's little green house. I don't think you could fit one on a 15 by 20 lot, unless you built it on the roof. I wonder if that would work? But it seems to be a good idea.

I'm a bit confused by the rotational play though. Is there a way you set the game that keeps the non played Sims from aging while you play the other houses? If so, I might want to do that, or I'm going to miss all the babies becoming toddlers, like I missed their births.

Btw, do you know how many days it takes for babies to turn to toddlers if you set the game for long life spans?

Speaking of which, I'm not ready for Chris and Alex to age up 😌

I'm glad you liked my little tale about Diego and his little family. It's really funny that the last you saw of "Wolfie" was him holding Gunther's baby girl. Who did he have her with? And is that Wolfgang in that picture you posted? I don't recognize him without his short blonde hair.

As for Armando, Diego would never have let him in. In a million years. But sweet little Gunther asked him too, and he didn't want to disappoint Gunther. So he said ok. I'm not sure where it's going to go from here. It's funny, because in the game they have a great relationship, I created him as Diego's dad in CAS, and they had a decent relationship right away, lol.

I'm sorry, I'm off to a Dr appointment. I will finish commenting when I get home 😊
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    @Thunderbat87 you should check out Diego I've used him a few times and when I don't mccc always pairs him up with someone either he has drama or a nice little family you never know with him him. Leah is super cute looks like she'll have to juggle Wolfgang and Jayden to see which one sticks or just have both whichever.
    @AlwaysAsking ah yes looking forward to more on the outing, I might be wrong not that it matters whichever feels right but I call her (Bree-Tan-ee) not too sure lol. Felicity may have a little back and forth as expected considering she was ripped from a loving home and her family will never know different. However Chris and Alex raised her to be strong, be fair and deep down she understands it wasn't Mark's fault it's just a cause a change in situation. Luckily they have Brytani to help sort it out, Vlad means well but when he also hasn't learned when to zip it he's quite frank heh. I think I missed a question..I don't know if Mark is a vampire yet I forgot to check :D but he'll be turned next time if he isn't.

I imagine you could add it on top of a house fine then put the roof on that, like it would be the second story, maybe that would be something to mess around with so you wouldn't have to sacrifice living space. I'm pretty sure you can turn off aging for played house, or active house, but I rotate very freely sometimes I might stay just to make sure students do their homework and anyone working finishes their work day then I rotate late in the evening so I don't really miss anything. Though sometimes if one gets overwhelmed it might be helpful to speed that up a little and play one house a sim day, then add a day depending on how you feel about it so you are getting a taste of it but still shouldn't be missing anything. I think the last time I raised a baby the child was a baby for a sim week on long but not entirely sure as I don't raise them on purpose anymore. Time really flies, I think they age up the day before or the day after the twins become kids.

Oh yeah I always like the little side stories or random additions when it's time to sim it's time to sim :) I actually had to check when I mentioned that family but Gunther had his daughter with some sim in the world, and yeah that's my Wolfie in that pic I have adored him since I had him in a little short story of mine and have since used him several times. He's had a lot of "different looks" but I can't seem to ever get rid of tattoos and eyeliner . Yeah there are some limits there, with the relationship when I don't have mccc I ignore it as the story comes first when I do have it I tweak it right away.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    erimurpheyerimurphey Posts: 173 Member
    edited May 2019
    @AlwaysAsking Eee! Gunther and Diego's little family is so cute! I wonder who Dulce will resemble more when she gets older.

I have a lot of alien drama in my game. Jupiter and Juno became toddlers today and love each other despite being complete opposites.

ixh9hh.png

This is the rest of the Garcia family. Scorpius paid a visit to his father Lloyd and (adopted) sister Esperanza. I prayed Lloyd was just fat as usual. Oh well. :D

2u4hv2d.png

Meet baby Virgo! She has a twin brother named Leo. I guess multiples run in the family.

wbfhcj.png

Lloyd was abducted again shortly after giving birth and I didn't think it was that unusual because he has a satellite dish.

fbayw2.png

Then he returned pregnant again! Nooooo! That gives the poor guy five kids and twin granddaughters! He's about to keel over anyway. Do you guys think I should send this next one to its home world?

35n5tmq.png
    Sul Sul!

Origin i.d.: erimurphey
  • Options
    @erimurphey Oh my goodness poor Lloyd. He must have great genes for aliens or something. I have never had a male abducted so can't say what to do with the kids. Is his wife there to help or will he have to raise them all on his own? Does he love kids and would sending one back make him too sad? Love the shot of the toddlers hugging.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    The last time we saw Don and Summer was right before they left for the hospital. It was when Don was reviewing every life choice he’d ever made.

x7ISJiH.png

How’d he gone from this?

qHUjioF.png

To this

966sNfg.png

To this, in such a short amount of time?

tOXNn9c.png

Well … it couldn’t be helped, he probably should have asked a few more questions that night.

ivx5F1D.png

And now, here he was, holding his baby son Floyd. Floyd! He thought to himself. Why did I agree to that?!

QjFLz94.png

Well, because Summer had asked him, “Please Don, I’d like to name him after my grandfather. He was such a wonderful man.”

3936LM7.png

“Hey Travis,” Don said. “Meet our little guy, Floyd.” He couldn’t help but say the name a bit sarcastically.

VYxvyFR.png

“Doonniiee,” Summer whined at him, “You said it was fine!”

qobKmcs.png

“Yes Summer,” Don said, “it’s fine,” while he thought to himself, why couldn’t we name him after my grandfather?

ub5rNYF.png

His name was the ultimate in cool; Primo. Yeah Primo would have been so cool.

TA7G4ge.png

Oh dear God, he kept thinking, what have I gotten myself into? Note to self, make sure you actually know a gal is right in the head before you have a baby with her.

eE1QSKc.png

Liberty loved the baby, and she loved the name Floyd.

sz6LYzg.png

“It has so much character!” she said to Summer.

CQxfH5m.png

“Thank you Liberty,” Summer said.

dKGIVg3.png

“Don is being so unfair.” And she pouted a little.

c8Xep9C.png

Dang, Don thought to himself. Time to run some damage control

CIsWqQa.png

“Floyd is a wonderful name Summer,” he lied. “I love it.”

J472PVh.png

Oh Lord, he was thinking. What have I done to myself?

PrB0H9x.png

Oh yeah, this … he remembered

WdSdwSG.png

What had he been thinking about earlier? Something about being careful, asking questions? needing protection? Oh whatever, he thought, I’ll worry about that later.

ENbsnkk.png
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    [quote
    @HillyBeth Does the MM CC show up as custom content in the CC/Sims 4 files under Electronic Arts?
    [/quote]

It should. :) You have to extract it.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited May 2019
    Here's what happened for the Crowley's before my sims made me kill them both for forcing me to constantly reset them:
    I sent Scott and Kayla to Myshuno Meadows and they played in the fountain for a bit and then they got married! Waiting for them to move out of the city before they try for a baby.
    40899865473_6edcdd5c49_o.png
    32922325247_5da85a7ac6_o.png
    47866514601_a88117787f_o.png
    40899863863_9ed8c5ea89_o.png
    47814264742_b3fb3798a9_o.png
    40899862643_27b3b4f886_o.png
    Mr and Mrs Scott Crowley!
    (San Myshuno's power couple, as they're both celebrities)
    47866512011_5387dc1a44_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    jupkmnjupkmn Posts: 98 Member
    When it's cold outside but your sims decide to change to swimwear and sit by the pool just because they were chatting near there.

4bPdETT.png
  • Options

@HillyBeth Oh wow! I never thought of proposing up there! It’s very pretty for their official engagement picture! And the sunset is beautiful!

@Thunderbat87
    Thanks so much! I agree, I don’t think I know a family without a bit of drama here or there. And I agree with @RedDestiny92. Check Diego out sometime. He’s such a Diva, that it’s truly amazing to see him being so sweet in this save. He’s usually ranting and raving at his neighbors in my other saves. Although, he has a Sim with the “Player” trait as a boyfriend in one save, and this player sim is sleeping with Diego and his 3 roommates. They’re all fine with it, lol. My point being, he can be calmed quickly in that game too, just a bit of kissing etc, and he’s fine.
    It looks to me as if Leah is looking for the “player” trait too. Ha! She’s really got those two guys stringing along there, what a mess. I hope she actually knows somebody that she can trust, to help her sort this out. Poor girl.

@Daephene The Sim world is conspiring against me to try to make me buy the Vampire pack! Lol! But ok, thanks for letting me know

@RedDestiny92 Felicity will need all the strength she can muster to get through this. I hope she can be mature enough to understand that Mark never wanted this to happen to her. He’s a victim as well, technically. Plus, I don’t see who else she can be with, unless it’s Benji. I don’t seem to see many other teenaged vampires in the story. Do they go to school with the other kids (I mean I imagine that the Sims game will send them to the regular high school) but in the made up story, is that where they go? Because Felicity won’t be able to go there.

Yeah, I’m not sure how I’m going to play this game with these babies, because I’ve never done rotational playing, because I always play with aging off. I turned aging on for this whole game, but I’d like to have at least one more day of babyhood with Salim, Zoe, Gavin, and Brent, for sure. If I have time I’d like to get to the Jangs, Landgraabs, and Rasoyas. Maybe I’ll turn it aging off again until I get through those the houses once more, because I’d still have the Spencer-Kims, Calientes, Pancakes, Roomies, Bheedas, BFFs and Fengs to do for a second time before they all become toddlers.

Wolfie sure looks different in your picture! I love what Becka28 said about Diego and Wolfgang talking about macho stuff – like blond hair dye and eyeliner! lol I guess your Wolfgang gave up on the blond hair dye :smiley:

@erimurphey Lol, is the “Hurly’s” name supposed to be part of the over all feel of the place? Because to “hurl” when I was growing up meant throwing up, and I see someone’s having that issue! :smiley:

That whole wetting oneself while pregnant is very real! Lmao Their little blue babies are adorable. I like Scorpius’s hair/headband look. Very cool

Thanks for looking at Gunther and Diego’s little story. I love Diego, and this is the first time I’ve played Gunther. He’s just the cutest, lol

Jupiter and Juno (I’m loving your baby names, btw) look so cute hugging. I guess they don’t care how opposite they are.
    And oh Lord, Lloyd has got some problems! If you have a satellite you can set it to “prevent abductions” One of my saves is supposed to be very realistic, I delete all aliens and ghosts all the time. And put satellites in every one of the families I play, because once, before I did that, I had a sim get pregnant, and I didn’t want the unrealistic baby in the game, so I sent it back to the home world. But the baby’s name was still there in the whole family’s family tree and it broke my heart to see it there. So I quit without saving, and went back to a much older back up save – lost tons of progress, but I kept the man from getting pregnant again! Lol

I don’t know if you’ve already resolved your issue, but you could create his sister or something in CAS and she could come and help to raise them
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    edited May 2019
    @HillyBeth Oh my, you posted again while I was writing, lol. Soooooo, are you saying that your beautiful Sims, who just got married, went from rags to riches, and are a power couple, are now dead? Out of the game? lol? What was wrong with them? What does "reset them all the time" mean? Had you tried repairing your game through Origin first? Anyway, the wedding pictures are just gorgeous, perfect screenshot taking, very impressive :smile: Also, I didn't realize that they could play in the fountains! Fun!

@jupkmn Lol! That's so funny! but .... did they freeze to death then? I hear that happens frequently in Seasons.
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    @AlwaysAsking Don is such a mess as always :smiley: though I'm with him Floyd..heh some name I was thinking of how it could have been combined within reason to limits we have with names but neither Claude Floyd or Floyd Claude sound right he just needs a whole new name. Though no Don is going to be on his way to second addition it's like I"m watching my own gameplay sometimes I don't play him because I know he's gonna need to get busy. Well, I've had him as a loving husband a few times my favorite was when I had that mod installed that allows for reverse proposals really got to force sims like him down on one knee.

Well it's got nothing much to do with maturity and instead the realization that she doesn't know anyone or what they are like aside from the fact that they are tied to her abductor and how the mind processes loss with that in the front people are often like that. It doesn't just click into place as it's not solely about blame but expectations you don't understand as in if she had known a possible consequence she would have left with Boston as soon as Mark arrived though it's naturally too late she is left with only what she can grasp she's hurt not because of Mark but as a side effect to knowing him. She'll be fine but she has right to her emotions first too ah to be complicated when you don't need to be as it's all you got heh.

She's not going to Benji though, they would go to a "private" school I'd imagine with undead teachers that have only the basic intelligence to teach a subject and follow Vlad's control so he doesn't have to deal with a school of humans and their nosy parents. It's best to ease into rotational and I can't be bothered with schedules, it's good first to play on long with aging so there is time, either way, works though. I love dressing him up way too much I didn't even end up playing my markers came earlier than expected so I was distracted and then I remembered I needed groceries and blah blah all that nonsense.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    jupkmnjupkmn Posts: 98 Member
    @jupkmn Lol! That's so funny! but .... did they freeze to death then? I hear that happens frequently in Seasons.

No, I was super afraid of that, so as soon I notice it I made them go inside.

• Options
    @AlwaysAsking lol Don i couldnt stop laughing. He is always showing up in my saves because he's like a second piece of cake you can't resist, it's sweet while it lasts but you'll regret it later (or your sim will.)
  • Options
    J. was angry with Alana - he told her he had heard she was cheating...

lAiBF4D.png?1

Alana felt guilty about Fabian but played dumb - I know you've been seeing Brock behind my back said J.

pbUmb0Z.png?1

Alana was relieved and amused - she laughingly explained that there was noone but J (well that he knew about anyway)

UPMIj0r.png?1

J. wasn't so sure - he didn't trust Brock. Alana reminded J. that she hadn't made a fuss about the Dina incident at the gym (see spoiler). She decided to cheer J. up and make him forget Brock and all his worries. J. remembered ALana knew about Dina and decided to let Alana change the subject.

FX9Ze8S.png?1

He still snuck out guiltily in the early hours of the morning.

7rftW3m.png?1

What happened with Dina at the gym....
    Alana saw J. in his towel talking to several people. She blew him a kiss and went over and hugged and kissed him.
    gDUnmWE.png?1

That Dina woman who used to live in Oasis Springs started wailing.

umUy5u0.png?1

J. suddenly had to go back and finish his shower.

ET8J2oQ.png?1

Alana told Dina to leave her man alone and go back to her own husband. Dina sobbed and said J. loved her. Alana said J. was just using her and to give up. Brent was uncomfortable at being caught in the middle.

2EiHdjm.png?1

Dina howled and howled and Alana was satisfied that the best woman had won.

3bvDy48.png?1

Bonus Brock because he didn't really feature today (in his new clothes) - telling Alana that stupid joke about ducks that they tell each other over and over (I am sick of the chicken clucking part)

M73PS8k.png?2

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Continuing the story of my main family:

Ian and Lawrence have been together for over 3 years, married for about a year. Recently Ian had found out that Lawrence had been followed by someone through a dark area, but he’d been ok because he’d found a brightly lit deli to pop into so that he could call a Lyft to pick him up. But as a result of this traumatic experience he’d become much more fearful of going out without Ian, so they had been trying various ways of increasing his independence, and reliance on Ian. Today’s installment happens in a coffe shop in Windenburg.

Ian and Lawrence had been making great progress on Lawrence's anxiety about being away from Ian.

XxlmJ1z.png

Though they were still out together you could certainly see the change in Lawrence's demeanor.

tE0qL9E.png

He was much more confident and did not rely on Ian to do his talking for him.

Xt0y5P1.png

They shared a delightful dessert together in Windenburg.

31VFmhT.png

And they were having a wonderful time

k3SVkP5.png

While inside, was a ticking time bomb.

n8TEmkT.png

In a spoiler to save room
    It hasn't needed to be such a big deal, but for once it was Ian who completely overreacted. It started innocently enough. He saw Jasmine's old boyfriend, Osvaldo, sitting at the counter, and decided he should go say hi.

gos8ReJ.png

Lawrence was actually doing so well that he had gone to chat with an acquaintance, Dominic Fyres

Y7v1lll.png

Ian asked Osvaldo how he was doing and they chatted for a minute.

aovjQ6J.png

But when Lawrence got up to go and use the restroom things changed.

Yrr7k1T.png

Lawrence looked quite distressed to see Osvaldo, and Osvaldo’s suggestive wave did not help things at all.

rDDsl5B.png

Lawrence return from the bathroom and went straight to Ian, all of his self-confidence seemed to have left him.

cgPWVNG.png

He pulled Ian away from the counter to tell him something that had happened many years ago.

wx9jKok.png

Ian's daughter, Cenna, had been young, when Ian and Lawrence had first started dating, and she'd needed Ian to do things with her and for her all of the time.

m4Tfr64.png

Lawrence had spent a lot of that time with Jasmine and Juniper so that he wouldn't be alone. Being alone had never been good for him. But he’d never told Ian the story of the first time that he'd met Osvaldo, so he did that now.

SLL6o3c.png

It had been an extremely awkward situation. Osvaldo had stared at Lawrence the entire evening.

Shwo9Al.png

Lawrence had talked about Ian over and over, hoping that Osvaldo would get the hint.

VjqxqFx.png

But he certainly hadn't.

b8hmRl7.png

Lawrence was so uncomfortable; he had no idea what to do.

yoQ9Bh9.png

Especially since this was his best friend's boyfriend.

kgbYa5O.png

He ended his story by reminding Ian that Jasmine and Osvaldo had split up, because Osvaldo had gone to live with Carlos.

Iht94XN.png

Ian was upset. He was so upset that he had to leave the cafe and go outside to think.

IW3F3Bu.png

Of course Lawrence immediately followed him, it wasn't going to be alone in the cafe with Osvaldo

wGp3jZn.png

Because of Lawrence's empathic sense he knew that Ian was trying very hard not to be mad at Lawrence.

bwKEris.png

But Lawrence also knew that he hadn't done anything wrong and he was not concerned that Ian was upset. Which was actually a great step in his anxiety about having to be with Ian all the time.

yV9hbG1.png

Technically, of course, he was still right there with Ian, but he was not frightened at all that Ian might be upset enough that he would want to go and be alone for a while. Finally Ian calmed down enough to come and ask Lawrence why he hadn't told him what Osvaldo had done that night.

zd3O4GU.png

That was very easy for Lawrence to answer. He said, "Ian, just look at you. This happened over 3 years ago, and you're still this angry. I did not want Jasmine to know what had happened, and I did not know you well enough to know how you would react if you found out that someone had been so openly staring at me, and making me uncomfortable. If you had gone to her house to confront him it would have been a disaster. I care about Jasmine way too much to let that happen to her."

4LKipJT.png

Ian backed down immediately, "I'm sorry Lawrence, I should have known that you had a good reason not to tell me."

kqITB8r.png
    “But I hope that you know now that I would never have done that to Jasmine.”

“Yes,” Lawrence said. “I definitely know that now.”

5AsH7Hw.png

Then everything was fine again

wRcBeRf.png

Ian took Lawrence over to the giant chess board and they had a good time there laughing and being happy.

rH5trXe.png

And once again Lawrence came out of the experience feeling a bit more sure of himself, and less dependent on Ian.

img
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    edited May 2019

@RedDestiny92
    @AlwaysAsking Don is such a mess as always :smiley: though I'm with him Floyd..heh some name I was thinking of how it could have been combined within reason to limits we have with names but neither Claude Floyd or Floyd Claude sound right he just needs a whole new name. Though no Don is going to be on his way to second addition it's like I"m watching my own gameplay sometimes I don't play him because I know he's gonna need to get busy. Well, I've had him as a loving husband a few times my favorite was when I had that mod installed that allows for reverse proposals really got to force sims like him down on one knee.

Lol, thanks 😂 I decided to go with the name that the game gave the baby, just because it’s funny. I do need to come up with a nickname for the poor kid though, and I don’t know one that comes from Floyd 😅 Don’s not actually going to have another baby quite yet, lmao. I think Summer will be more careful now for a while. Shoot, I would be if I was with him 😂

And yeah you’re right about Felicity. I didn’t think about it that way. Hopefully she’ll be ok in time. She does have to go through the various stages of grief from a loss.

@jupkmn Lol, very good idea! Get back inside if you’re half naked in the snow!I think I’ve heard that you can turn off the weather related deaths, but I don’t have that expansion pack, so I can’t verify that myself

@Becka28
    Becka28 wrote: »
    @AlwaysAsking lol Don i couldnt stop laughing. He is always showing up in my saves because he's like a second piece of cake you can't resist, it's sweet while it lasts but you'll regret it later (or your sim will.)

That cake analogy is great! I haven’t heard it before, but it’s very apt for Don. It was really fun to write that little story, very lighthearted, and silly. I don’t get to do that too often. I believe the Rasoya’s will be amusing too, mainly because of Don.

But hey! What’s up in your update?! Is J or isn’t J cheating with Nina?! If she’s standing there crying, and he’s standing there in a towel, it doesn’t look good! Was that a spontaneous thing? That she was standing there crying? (The only time I ever saw that was when my sim was trying to get the player trait, and one of her lovers followed her around crying all the time. In fact, it was at the gym once 😂 ) Or do you have a way to make a Sim cry on demand? I could really use something like that, if it wasn’t CC or a mod. It’s super hard to get Lawrence sad enough to cry, he’ll be sad for about 10 seconds, while he looks at a sad painting, but the minute he turns around, he’s all in the green, and happy as can be. Which is part of how his sad and anxious behavior around other men is so crazy. That stuff I don’t have to influence.
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I will have something to post soon! The girls turned into teens today!
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    AmavariAmavari Posts: 167 Member
    Specifically~ I ended sims world hunger with the cloning machine my alien sim Zaldia Hyrune invented, I have screenshots waiting for me to be a member so I can post them T^T

Besides that I ended up going to alien night at the local bar with Yuki~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top