Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Haven't been in live mode much, I spent my time building Nancy a fancy restaurant to own.
    Now I am back playing with the main household and Chris took Marvel on a jog, such a safe trail for a jog. hmm... Chris might want to change hs route.
    iKh0Brf.png
    qgk4hMv.png
    Just had to get a snapshot of Robby, he's just so handsome. He looks just like Jess.
    uheMx7g.png

• Options
    IthilielkIthilielk Posts: 5 New Member
    In my game today...all my saves are gone. It's ok though! Had to reinstall so now I'll get to start anew!
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @AlwaysAsking really though, I love little alien babies I just never seem to get them ha, I know the feeling that's why I take a ton of pics it's bittersweet I guess when you get attached especially as, yes they are sims but it's quite the same thing as any fictional character life goes on when they are gone or something happens you don't like yeah but the attachment is there. I think it's nice, yeah noncommital sims can be sweet that way, I remember a long time ago...like I think get to work was still new...I was using a sim with Don and he can be so impossible he always wanted to change his job but he never wanted to break up with her.

Ha as you'll see or rather you saw I love the name Cadence, ah Ian's words were sweet the concern while it's understandable has to addressed at some point of course an age difference means you miss out on some things but that makes what you are there for all the sweeter. All the more reason to make the most out the time you get. He'll make the right choice and be happy with it.

It was a well time photo the first one, some of my cats have been very loveable but he decided to be a pain in the backside, I like to be silly with the pets and give them voices sometimes so maybe he'll have a thing or two to say on that later. When you download them from the maxis gallery they are already married, sometimes one can over look these looks but I mean...if the thought comes it comes in hard lol. I've used Akira many times...I love him so much no idea why I just do and sometimes he can be such a pain, miserable seeing other couples, so he accepts flirts then rejects them or he latches right on without issue. He seems to be pretty good with Moni there but she is a loner and things got awkward with her which is funny cause she's all about attention usually. They smoothed that over real quick guess we'll see how they go. Now with the little one she was talking in the way of a child in a new house making memories with pics, I forgot about the actual memory system so I had to look and see if we still had it.

p1tNijN.png
    So you go here and it'll show you the pics you've taken recently click one to make them a memory then click again and you can view memory then you can have a sim reminisce.
    lR4NlBC.png
    I imagine it works the same with other emotions so you pick and choose what is important to your sim that way.
    Heh, Richard can pretend to be no-nonsense but he loves his boys so while he can get them to behave and listen he can also give them what they want. Well trained parent I'd say. Ha, he knows they love him and his interests are different so...yeah gotta keep the peace some how.

@OhMyHemsworth oh that first shot <3 he's looking fine.

Okay I"ll be back with an actual update.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Today, Benjamin Furystrykar was put to bed by Aunt Lucy Divine:
    04-13-19_2-01-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Who also gave him a big smooch on the cheek:
    04-13-19_2-01-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-13-19_2-01-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Aunt Berry Bliss gave him a big goodnight smooch on the other cheek:
    04-13-19_2-10-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Meanwhile, Advarius, Laura, Chloe and Wendy Furystrykar were playing a party game:
    04-13-19_2-17-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    04-13-19_2-17-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    In the club room, Benjamin Furystrykar and Berry Bliss were fast asleep in their bed:
    04-13-19_2-21-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    as was Lucy Divine:
    04-13-19_2-21-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Back in the living room of Warrior's Respite, despite having zero gaming skill, Wendy won at the party game!
    04-13-19_3-35-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Awww, Little Pixel Furystrykar's sleeping on his back!
    04-13-19_3-36-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, Wendy Furystrykar had a snooze in her bed:
    04-13-19_3-44-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Lucy had woken up, so she started work on a new children's book, Patience, Penny!
    04-13-19_3-51-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Wendy had woken up and was now holding Pixel:
    04-13-19_4-21-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin came into the living room after his sleep, and took a photo of Wendy:
    04-13-19_4-23-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then he took a photo with Wendy:
    04-13-19_4-24-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Chloe:
    04-13-19_4-27-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then Chloe took a photo with Wendy:
    04-13-19_4-28-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Laura joined in, by taking a photo with her sister, Lucy Divine:
    04-13-19_4-36-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Advarius took a photo with Berry Bliss, his adoptive sister:
    04-13-19_4-41-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then I got everyone (except little Pixel Furystrykar) onto the roof and took a photo of them:
    04-13-19_5-20-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    From left to right: Benjamin Furystrykar, Berry Bliss, Chloe Furystrykar, Advarius Furystrykar, Laura Furystrykar, Lucy Divine and Wendy Furystrykar.

Bloopers
    04-13-19_4-28-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I appreciate that you want to take a photo, but I'd rather you didn't do that whilst I'm feeding the sharks!'

Responses to mentions, later.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    I am back at playing my Lawson-family savefile, and I love it. The main family consist of Emmi and Parker, Emmi’s teen daughter Leah and their son Oliver. Oh, and their cat Miss.

The last time I played it was winterfest and It was a great success.

Winterfest
    OLsrf0N.png
    G9M4Zrq.png
    The happy couple Emmi and Parker
    RhLoG7i.png
    The siblings had to pose together by the tree
    o7NLwLO.png
    gBSoRAm.png
  • Options
    Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    The day after winterfest Leah met her good friend and crush out for dinner. He already had anlittle crush as well

(As seen in this screenshot from when he was over for a visit earlier):
    c20sip6.png

Some pictures from the dinnerdate.
    tpuNZZD.png
    wPllFvC.png
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited April 2019
    @AlwaysAsking

The two holidays you saw, trick or treat and spooky day are ones that I made up. There are only a few ‘set’ ones like Love day, Winterfest and Harvestfest and prob some others I game forgetting :D But I make up most of mine and have changed the traditions around in the others. I just found out you can even make holiday with no traditions and just have a day off of school and work! Neat huh? LOL it does look like Dien is about to go up in flames! xD but he made it!~ I know! Declan they are both actually growing a parents as they become more aware and the skill (parenting) goes up! It’s awesome!~

I like how Jasmine operates! Like a wise hard-hitting truth guru! Jack and Rose are still adorable and loving and amazing but urgh poor Lawrence slays me with his adorable love/want for his own child the way he takes care of Willis is beyond precious~ <3 Hmm, I am glad Ian seems more willing to talk to Lawrence, and ooooh~ what Is Kary up too I wonder? I gotta admire Lawrence an Ian in a way, yes they are avoiding but at least they are not pushing which can be worse in some cases and they keep assuring each other they love ach other, so that is super sweet! <3.
    *gasp!* I knew I had a good feeling abut Kary!!! I loved his heartwarming speech what an amazing sim! <3

@RedDestiny92
    Ooooo~ *claps* my suspicions were right! Oh boy poor Ella! At least the has someone like Boston with her! I can’t wait to see more! And LOL yes! It was like poor Hazel sensed the terror poor thing! An yes this little girl has so much love around her <3

I enjoyed this new little family! I was laughing at several parts heh~ especially the tent ‘threat’ xDD And the pets or adorable and I just love their names!

@Daephene
    Hey~ For how I got the costumes to work, I planned a Spooky Party Event since you can have an event and a holiday at the same time. I found only when you have the spooky party all your guest will automatically dress in costumes. But if you just put “wear costume” tradition most sims you are not controlling won’t dress up. I did not know it was a bug! I thought just a huge oversight!
    And to make sure I am covering all bases or trying, I have one mod for more costumes options link: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=614780&c=1&goto=newpost

Switching Gears to my Stone Family, the last we left off the twins aged into teens and Lilith was just a cinnamon roll <3 I stopped in to see how Gianna was doing, you see, Gianna sits at her computer desk finishing a book she has been working on for quite some times, she gets up several times to eat etc. She also goes to her violin to play for inspiration. She does not have a lot of time left, Lilith will age into a teen very soon. The little girl loves fantasy and all these years Gianna has been filing away her tale of her realm, her magic world now she wants to tell the tale of the glorious princess and give it to the little bean.
    04-03-19_7-18-30nbspPM_zpsdkeshwry.png

Still a little go-getter, Mckenna digs around in whatever boxes she can, snatching up any posters she sees to sell them for a little cash. She also goes as far as digging in a few trash cans. She planning on starting fishing again and learn to craft with wood since she was so good with pumpkins and of course she will keep up with that.
    04-03-19_8-01-40nbspPM_zpsau9napnv.png

The gym cost a membership, the twins found this out so they sent in their money to get their cards in the mail meanwhile that is not going to stop them from working out. They team up in the early morning to do situps, pushups and stretching.
    04-03-19_8-56-56nbspPM_zpsnylamebo.png

A few days later Mckenna is working on making money to make up for their gym passes and food they have to buy. She gets... weird whenever they use money feeling the need to make it right back and then some, or else she gets antsy and angry and twitchy.
    04-03-19_8-48-49nbspPM_zps7vurhpyy.png

Meanwhile Max tries out his new gym pass and learns that lifting weights is not as easy as it seemed but this kid is determined and starts out slow building his way up as he gets the feel for things. This makes him feel good working out and he meets more teens at the gym while texting his old friends to make sure his relationships don't fall with them, Maxim has an obsession of his own. To be liked, noticed, in the spotlight with tons of friends he can always talk too. He gets clingy, worried, and twitchy when someone does not answer him back quick enough.
    04-03-19_8-32-22nbspPM_zpsdoneungm.png

Mckenna went to the spice festival to snatch up all the spices to sell for profit. She was feeling very emotional however and did not even feel like playing basketball. She got drawn to the bar and thankfully was not served (the bartender would not to do it xD). After all, Gemma never seemed different after some juice, but then again she was always unstable, so it be hard to tell the difference of a drink. Feeling scorned, Mckenna walked about giving a tip to some musicians before seeing something new to try that did not have an adult guarding it.
    04-03-19_9-40-09nbspPM_zpshcpmgb4c.png

She was a little nervous but sat down and tried her first bubbles, she hacked the first few times but soon became a pro at it. She felt all types of dazed and took a rest on one of the benches for about ten minute to get her head together a bit. Then she went home to get some food, drink some water and have an early night. Overall, she liked the experience oh no, pls Mckenna don't start becoming your mom......
    04-03-19_9-42-33nbspPM_zpsodeax8su.png

A very small update, but the next part of the story is long and full of drama~ Until next time~ :smile:
  • Options
    Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    edited April 2019
    Having made Miko Ojo into an actress previously, I made her friends with the director of a doctor drama she's going to be on ahead of the shoot. Her girlfriend, meanwhile, is working her way toward becoming a Space Ranger.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    So after going to his twin brother Erick's wedding the other day, Derrick Andreas was in a romantic mood. He invited over his childhood friend Evie Delgato. They got comfortable on the couch, he offered her a massage... and things went well.

Ao9t6lS.png
    NCCJXzz.png
    4KWHLhJ.png

Later, Derrick decided his stepbrother Lucas Munch didn't have enough friends, so he invited his little sister Holly over. The two teens sat on the same couch. But Lucas was a little... nervous about girls. The face that says "Help, a girl is talking to me and I don't know what to do!"

gx9m2Yu.png

But eventually they did bond over their shared love of red plaid. On another day they even ran into each other in San Myshuno and looked at the clouds together on top of the mural she'd been painting.
    vKMXeUE.png

It's way easier to talk when she's not looking at him.

This is the last household in this rotation. I still have most of two sim days to play, during which I hope to get Derrick engaged. This rotation's theme has been romance, with 4 out of 6 households having a new relationship or a wedding. I wonder what the theme of the next round will be.
  • Options
    @Thunderbat87 such a cute family I love the holiday pics.
    @Tixyen ha :) yeah she's had it a little off but while it's a lot up and moving about at least her crazy parents love her, looking forward to patch day I'll hold off on mods but I do have check and make sure cc will be fine. Usually, it is but I'm paranoid. I'm glad to hear it when I get back to the Harps it'll be nice to be able to bounce around with this one too. Heh Rich knows what his boys can handle after all a nice tent would have done him some good. I love the pets may have to get more, at least in the other households.

Ah Gianna is adorable and I love Mckenna's spirit, one can do a lot even without a gym membership the twins are on the right track, gotta feel a little bad Maxim though as not everyone is gonna like you that's how you find the people that care the most and such. Though I imagine he'll get over it or of course let it consume as drama happens.
    @Daephene Looking forward to seeing how things go with Evie and Derrick they look so cute together.

Okay got my update all ready, it's weird things have slowed down since it's on long but you know how sims are..things just go when they go.

I've decided to split the six families I have up since I already take so many pics.

Cq9lFcil.png
    Okay so now I know them, at least currently, Jennifer has the beanie and her wife is Hazel, they are both a little tired after moving in Jen doesn't want her cooking they used to get nothing but take out and she doesn't want a fire in the house.

"Jenny relax I can cook."

"So why aren't you looking at me?"

"Uh...no reason."

"Cause I can tell when you're lying?"

"Hmmm what did you say...can't hear today."

Jen rolled her eyes eyeballing her wife till they heard the door bell, Hazel's playful mood faded fairly quickly, she didn't care for sims she didn't know.
    ikSDcyvl.png
    Summer was barely in the door before Hazel put her best unapproachable act, Jen was lucky enough to catch her before she did real damage, she loved her but she could be crazy. She actually wanted friends and Hazel could scare off anyone.
    2CrmY36l.png
    Summer's roommates, Travis and Roxanna made themselves at home...got rid of Liberty, but Hazel at least tried to smooth things over Summer wasn't so sure but she let it slide while Jen assured her Hazel was snippy and tired, not entirely impossible.

"Are you sure...?"

"Yeah really, don't mind her."

They didn't stay long before Hazel was rushing them off, glad to have some peace at home.
    luv72Bql.png
    On to Akira and Monika here, they were doing much better after their minor awkward moment as I said.
    ifrlx1nl.png
    Though just because he's cute doesn't mean he can wake her up for drinks and just give her water...that death stare.

"This..is what you were excited about? Are you kidding."

"Just drink it you'll like it."
    hXpVZq8l.png
    She humored him a little, though he felt out of place for a moment not sure what to say it was unusual he could deal with women any time sure but he was no Don Lothario there were some that still made him nervous. It was an odd feeling he couldn't stand.
    ansKWA3l.png
    She was in a much better mood after she got some sleep.
    Z5hwGGYl.png
    Moni decided to go with the flow, even if she instantly regretted it, they didn't know one another, it was probably more loneliness even than actual attraction but it was better than nothing.
    YJBcgB7l.png
    "Want to go out..."

"We don't really.."

"Hey you kissed me I was just taking the reigns, people date to get to know one another don't they?"

"I guess."

It wasn't to be confused it still made him nervous just being around her he was every bit the complicated bundle he had once been in high school wanting all the attention the world could offer while not being able to handle the spotlight. All the same it was better than being alone.
    RencSUEl.png
    The geek con came around while they were at work so they didn't get to go but I spotted Jillian so her family got added to this rotation.
    qOmClFKl.png
    May be hard to see but as it's raining we have another father eating outside, not sure why he just chose to go out there.
    77yNC1zl.png
    With the kids done with homework and having dinner before bed Gordon can put the moves on his wife without worrying about them, he loves his kids but they can enjoy the time they have when they have it.
    Caaq3l9l.png
    The next morning they were up early as it was Llama day...yeah both a "mature" word and a holiday.
    vrHrxtyl.png
    And the kids give their parents the best holiday by sleeping in.
    qLsWzIdl.png
    RvYQnIvl.png
    They have different ideas of celebration, Gordon can enjoy the family friendly drinks for when the kids do wake up and she'll dance her day away.
    eB5HDB4l.png
    VfRmIz6l.png
    It was raining again but they weren't going to let that spoil their fun.
    zo1HEdal.png
    Jillian thought to tease Gordon a bit in the bathroom, he was usually fairly easy going but after their years together she knew what buttons to press, she just wanted to make it up to him.
    hrHqBxRl.png
    As she had a goal in mind..

"I'm sorry honey you know I was just teasing, I love your cooking..why don't we go enjoy the rest of the day while the kids are busy?"

"I guess..."

He's very much the sensitive type you see, and wouldn't catch on to her light plans..could be worse at least it was his baby she wanted after all.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    edited April 2019
    So following the post proposal woohoo Snow and Sean were expecting again. This time it's a girl, Iris. She is the spitting image of her mother just like Lennox looks like their father. I can't wait for them to have more babies but I should give them a break haha.

Iris Eileen Wix
    zobI5vt.png
    9FlGLSJ.png
    b2bICs6.png

Sean autonomously scolded Lennox for playing in the toilet. Lennox wasn't too thrilled by this.
    DXw4yBN.png

Daddy watching in on mommy reading the baby boy a story.
    4iltlqh.png

No more simming tonight :( I have to be a responsible adult tonight and write an essay.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    edited April 2019
    I decided to change things up and played a different game save...
    Today I played my Fresh Family legacy and something tells me that I might have played the game a little bit too long. It was a complete whirlwind of proposals and marriages in the household; which is getting pretty cramped now.

The first two weddings in the family were from the third generation, but neither are the heir from this generation (whom already married). The first wedding started when Radish proposed to Watermelon and the second one was when Persimmon proposed to Watermelon's younger brother, Raspberry.

The final wedding was from the fourth generation's heir, Tomato Fresh, who proposed to his destined soulmate, Daikon.

24-140419143520-36832250.png
    24-140419143530-3684456.png
    24-140419143532-36851471.png
    24-140419143534-3686719.png
    24-140419143536-3687897.png
    24-140419143538-36881623.png
    24-200419133222-36922296.png

In this legacy, I've decided to try something new and name everyone after a fruit, vegetable, or herb/spice. :)
    Post edited by Jase on
  • Options
    KristinaKristina Posts: 582 Member
    edited April 2019
    There's been ninety pages since I last checked in, hot 🐸🐸🐸🐸. :o I'd blame real life but I'm pretty sure I've put 200-300hrs into Final Fantasy XIV since I last played TS4. ;) I've been playing non-stop while recovering from an injury.

I decided to take a break from my alphabet legacy family (on the H generation) and took one of the spares off to a new save file to explore Let's Get Famous. Miss Fia Vatore unfortunately wasn't an eligible heiress due to not being a direct descendent of the heir. She took on the Master Actress aspiration and set on her journey to take over Holl-err, Del Sol Valley.

F9hV11U.png

Victim of legacy-spare-neglect, Fia fumbled her way through romantic scenes until kind friend Akira taught her the way. They went on frequent dates, fooling around like teenagers in club cloakrooms and bushes, until the day...

tQcmak9.png

...Fia met Dustin Broke at an award show. Her pitiful two stars paled in comparison to his three. And those fancy romance options would grant her more fame...

1dkm983.png

EdefgY7.png

They tied the knot on a whim at the romance festival. Akira, who was he again?

vsyebLn.png

A day later, Fia fell pregnant.
    Unfortunately, that bun in her oven wasn't her new husbands...

m7NEBHe.png

She gave birth to twin alien boys: Gerard and Geralt Vatore. Confused? The reason Fia Vatore was not an eligible heir is due to being the product of an interstellar love affair. Her father, Caleb, who had married into the family was abducted by aliens. Thus she was not directly a part of the family lineage.

gaUUQga.png

Keen to set a good example for her sons and aliens everywhere, Fia threw off her disguise and decided it was high time Del Sol Valley had a hard-working, honest, alien representative. She had a pristine reputation and was treated like an angel. Even if she was a massive phoney.

NnMlD1b.png

When the childrens' real father, Don Lothario, decided to step up to the plate and take her and the boys out to the Spice Festival Fia finally saw a true glimpse of the family life she was depriving her sons of. While she had married Dustin before the boys were born he had never moved in - she couldn't of continued to carry out her extramarital affairs if he had been in the same one-bedroom house, now could she? ;) So she decided it was time to do what was best for the boys and finally ended it with Dustin.

WYRuqRR.jpg

fO12NnD.png

She decided she was going to fulfil one last obligation as an actress and then she would retire from acting. However, despite her good intentions she immediately screwed up by kissing her co-star. Um. In my defence I didn't realise enchanting introduction was a romantic interaction, okay? With her perks their romance bar immediately shot to 50%! She served her time when she awkwardly then had to make out with said co-star on camera in front of her now ex-husband, oo-er.

NtLKakN.png

After becoming a 5-star celeb, Fia proudly put her star down on the walk of fame in front of her two sons. Then she immediately retired from the industry to take up a new job on level 5 of the Style Influencer career.

InoV0MX.png

Then she and Don finally tied the knot.

bPbccUL.jpg

Geralt (blonde hair) and Gerard (black hair) are now teenagers and ready to embark on their own journeys.

vHJiSxu.png

Two days in teenager-dom and Geralt is without a doubt the product of Fia Vatore and Don Lothario:

0ihe9ET.png
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    @RedDestiny92 I really enjoying seeing your rotations until patch day! I get nervous too and pull everything out! I even wait a bit to patch to see if anything goes wrong, so I understand!

Drama time!~

A Tragic Occurrence
    *shifty eyes* Last meal....? Why what could make someone think that? It seems even Gemma looks concerned as she she has a feeling her life might end today, but who knows what fate can bring? *smirk*
    04-04-19_3-29-18nbspPM_zps9zjdq34m.png

As Gemma starts to walk acrossed the road to get to the other side (I could not resist xD) She pauses as a headache so painful it blinds her and she has no other choice but to focus on this pain.
    04-04-19_3-41-11nbspPM_zpsmtaenznt.png

Then a crazy city driver swerves onto the side walk!!! They manage to swerve back off before anyone was hit up there but they came right back onto the road and well...
    04-04-19_3-41-50nbspPM_zpsxxm3hyj7.png

The car ran right over Gemma. And just before, her life flashed before her eyes, all the way from being a teeny tot when it was just her and her mom (Jade) then Abby joined, then Flint, then Amber. Then things got dark, and darker, and darker still. Her real mom Yuki helped the darkness spread so thick fueling all of Gemma already messed up emotions and thoughts than abandoned her too. Not long after this, by her own hand, she took each life away from her family members but covered it up. She was alone, but was taken in by the Zest Family and more so, Gianna, sweet, too loyal and faithful Gianna. Then she ran off not wanting to corrupt her. Unstable she had three kids who had to suffer in that unstable setting. And Gianna along with others kept coming around to help, now her life was fading and her mind seemed clear, clear like when she was a happy tot before she became an disturbed kid, to a killer teen and finally a self-destructive adult. In this moment, she felt so much regrets she wished death to come faster. She heard crying around her, her kids crying. For the first time in forever she cried too, she cried not for herself but for all those hurting because of her.
    04-04-19_3-42-09nbspPM_zps4kccktbn.png

Meanwhile back in real time, shock had struck everyone.
    Mckenna stared blankly at the place the car had been before it turned and hit.....
    Maxim stared in utter shock and horror the image flashing in his mind replaying.
    Lilith could only turn to her big brother and stare up at him, a corky expression on her face as she fought desperately to understand what just happened.
    What had just.....happened?
    04-04-19_3-42-42nbspPM_zpstj9tfpuj.png

Slowly their minds started to understand and Lilith was the first to cry. Mckenna rejected the truth at first and poor Max looks ten seconds from screaming. The other onlookers seem to be struggling as well, its not everyday you see a woman get mauled down by a car.
    04-04-19_3-44-31nbspPM_zps3ejjexlz.png

And as it finally clicked a chorus of wails, sobs and despair filled the city street only being drowned out by the sirens most likely trying to chase down that insane driver. Even though the three all literally hated their mom, she still was their mom and the sight they saw was a traumatic and shocking one.
    04-04-19_3-45-08nbspPM_zpsffxmsr0w.png

Meanwhile Grim was just over here watching, maybe waiting to make his grand entrance? Enjoying the grieving? Or prepping himself? Who knows with ole' Grimmy?
    04-04-19_3-45-31nbspPM_zps2feao6xr.png

Welp he did it, he reaped her soul.
    04-04-19_3-47-07nbspPM_zps7pquhwjz.png

Truly On Their Own
    Not long after this moment, Gianna called unaware of what just happened inviting them out. Of course they went and when Lilith came running face streaked with tears as more came, the smile soon faded. She was informed of Gemma Stone's death.
    04-04-19_3-54-49nbspPM_zpsh7ngsdhh.png

Max jumped into the pool and started to swim around, the act of focusing on this helped keep his mind off of what he had witnessed. Though he was sad, he kept doing laps around the pool and unknown to him yet, this act gave him the resolve to keep moving and swimming even when he got out of the water.
    04-04-19_3-58-10nbspPM_zpsbfjq0qud.png

Mckenna seemed the most in a frame of mind, what to do now? That has always been her frame of mind, what is next? Maybe it was coping or maybe it was just her. Anyways, she and Gianna had a tough conversation. What now? Mckenna assured her they were fine, better now that Gemma was gone, they had enough funds, could cook and work, school sure, no help needed. Gianna was not okay with this, they were just teens. They talked on and on, debating, counter-arguing.
    04-04-19_4-06-29nbspPM_zpsflmu4adc.png

Mckenna did not care much if Gianna disagreed it was happening, and Gianna saw if she kept pushing they'd just ignore her or take more drastic measures. This girl was too much like her mother... so she agreed to be their guardian but let them keep their living quarters to themselves and what could she do? She had a tiny home, not all that much simoleons, Javesh had three children already, the Nanny had her own family. They'd just have to settle for being their for them all, -as usual- and foster care would never do.
    04-04-19_4-06-38nbspPM_zpsjpik2szu.png

Gianna went to assure Mckenna of this, they had people that loved them still, help and support, they just have to reach out for it. Mckenna nodded but knew she hardly would, they could help on their own accord but she had it, she could do it, and with Max to and she supposed, Lilith was her sister... if only for that reason alone, she could do it, for them all.
    04-04-19_4-07-42nbspPM_zpsl73e3yi9.png

Since the Stone kids don't want to go home yet, Gianna suggest they go to the Windenburg Community Learning Center (Found on Gallery). They agree since it has pretty much tons of things there to do plus a little kitchen, bathrooms with showers and couches to nap on. Gianna knows if Mckenna is really like her mom, she won't say much until she desperate or truly wants something. While playing dolls with Lilith which seems to be helping her cope some as well, Gianna gently instructs her to come to her if her, big brother or sis need anything. simoleons food, or of course if she wants to spend time at her house. Gianna feels a bit guilty resting this on a 13 almost 14 year old shoulders to pay enough attention to that grow-up stuff to alert her, but she knows its for the best.
    04-04-19_4-40-52nbspPM_zpsvqps3q7b.png

Mckenna wonders around unsure of what to do, Max was working out then played some games, Lilith was with Gianna, what to do? She finally found a room with tables and after fiddling around then reading a book about woodwork, She came back into the pretty dull room more confident and started her first woodwork.
    04-04-19_4-19-13nbspPM_zpsbhsdlgab.png

She really gets into it, and even manages a smile as she works. That has always been her thing, getting lot in pumpkin carving and now woodwork gets her mind away from feelings or problems and on a central focus. It did not turn out well, in fact it looked like a pile of broken wood but this only made her determined not discouraged, another time she could come back here and try again and do it better.
    04-04-19_4-19-56nbspPM_zpsikgii9b1.png

The three go out to eat like they had since being all very young. They are still trying to cope and are doing okay, the dinner was a silent on though even between the twins.
    04-04-19_5-02-15nbspPM_zpsaksu5g2o.png

They spent a few nights at the community learning center and on the 5th day was Summer-fest, they all loved the tradition that for eat ice cream (tradition mod) so they all went to the ice cream polar making themselves bowls and eating their fill.
    04-04-19_5-49-00nbspPM_zpsdg9qhzct.png

After a week of being away from home, the Stone kids agree they should go back home. But they wonder around the city streets a bit just hanging out and talking, things are slowly getting back on track and with a grin, Max spins into his formal wear and runs up to the polidiam clearing his throat. Mckenna and Lilith both stared for a moment but Lilith laughed running up to watch while Mckenna smirked shaking her head but followed watching intently. Max put on a show first being goofy but then getting rather serious or more so inspiring, determined looking into his sister's face and finish with a soft, "We'll be okay. We'll be better."
    04-04-19_6-07-44nbspPM_zps9crvp3pc.png

A Princess Grows Up
    "Hey Dino! "I'm Gonna Be A Big Princess Today!" Lilith happily told her best friend hugging him while chattering of all the things big princess could do in this world (mostly exaggerated little kid speculations). She bounced excitedly giving Dino a kiss, "Annnd now I'll be able to do even more in our world too." she chattered longer even happier about this topic her mind soaring with possibilities.
    04-04-19_6-16-15nbspPM_zpslrlspdgi.png

Of course she loved all her human guest, but Dino had be there as well to watch her grow up!
    Everyone was festive! Even Mckenna was putting up her strange policy of being nice to her sister on special occasions or had something changed? Because of the hardships they had been through? Only time would tell.
    04-04-19_6-43-38nbspPM_zpswlpxdd2v.png
    04-04-19_6-43-54nbspPM_zpsz7edcxxf.png

Teen Lilith!~ She is a Writer (custom trait) and Childish so she can keep playing with her beloved Dino friend~.
    04-04-19_7-14-11nbspPM_zps9uij17gy.png
    04-04-19_7-14-36nbspPM_zpsbo1j0xtl.png

She grew up so pretty!
    (Also cute fact, before her make-over, she had mimicked Gianna and Mckenna styles all by herself even Gianna exact hair style).
    Gianna got her most of her clothing and made sure that one of her outfits still represented a princess (just on a budget xD). She also told the girl she had one more special gift for her, to come over soon to get it.
    04-04-19_7-19-21nbspPM_zpsdvdy6wet.png

Javesh gave Lilith a journal saying to write all her thoughts, feelings or stories and try to write at least every other day or night. Lilith hugged him with feeling thanking him happily. She sat right down her penmanship not the best but she wrote a little about what a wonderful day this was turning out to be.
    04-04-19_7-31-33nbspPM_zpsi77waedd.png

Seeing Lilith now a teen, Gianna got emotional worrying fretful about her choice kinda the only one, to let them live here. Javesh comforted her, saying and reminding, "It's better to have them here where we can watch over them, then for them to run off because they feel forced or trap or in foster care." Gianna nodded forlornly agreeing. (Side note: I freaking LOVE how these two are still friends since toddlerhood and on their own!!!)
    04-04-19_7-35-41nbspPM_zpsv4ly0gvo.png

The Nanny came over to watch over Lilith and help her with her writing, spelling and vocab. She was always here to help. Always and forever nanny <3.
    04-04-19_7-41-30nbspPM_zps3vh9eg8p.png

That is all for now! :smile:
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @ccarrig_95.
    Iris looks cute!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited April 2019
    Well.

Stuff happens.

When you haven't finished your World Famous aspiration yet, so your fame keeps decaying, you better push it to keep it.
    Like doing vlogs in your underwear while also livestreaming the same thing. Lena's got the whole thing down to a T:

ughV5GC.png

Happy Winterfest!!!

JLVoDGS.png

Lucy's about to paint some gorgeous fog.
    Seriously, this game knows how to make amazing vistas in any weather.

5ZfI5DL.png

Spontaneous gifts...!!

ANzH8QB.png

A long day ends in a long night. It was an amazing date, though, and Lena managed to finish off her Celebrity aspiration!

cvFi8eR.png

cLhH6KS.png

As a world famous chef, Lena knows the benefit of fresh veggies. So! Gardening ahoy!

hFsio7Q.png

In the middle of finishing the upgrades on the sauna, in the basement, Lena "Saw a strange light". Thru two feet of concrete? Never mind, she went flying for awhile...

A6jxJLR.png

p5HvAoE.png

Lena's not easily shaken tho. The very next day she was hosting a Celebrities Only yoga session:

McU7fYb.png

After the yoga Lucy managed to push herself enough to earn the longevity perk!

EPsGu9Y.png

imyL4W7.png

rxtbwSZ.png

(I love that when you cook "Experimental" food, your sauce makes weird fireworks)

Q850fFv.png

If you see a bump, it's because it's a bump! Lena and Lucy finally took the step to contact a local "bank" and get well... "glowing".
    Random Fathers. More or less.
    (If their kids turn out hideous I WILL cheat and make them look better).

RLV0zWo.png

Not everything is baby talk and fashion blogging tho. Time for a roll in the hay. I mean in the dough:

uKkn3xX.png

Deli was down and Lena made her feel better.

ovmZzNY.png

Speaking of feeling better, this is the first time I have seen a spontaneous massage! I did NOT tell either one to do this.

ncAdIlP.png

Pregnant woman working on a masterpiece:

EH61aVo.png

...When your wife is giving birth and you have to check Twitter:

BBflzbF.png

I present to you:

Rey and Leia:

QpFN0NQ.png

oNoCln8.png
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I recreated my Sims 3 Legacy Challenge family- the Parish's- in sims 4. Here's the link to the gallery upload of the small family:
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited April 2019
    @BeardedGeek I didn’t realize how much more expensive the houses are. Actually, I can’t figure out how the bills for a house are figured out at all. I’ve heard explanations, but never been able to implement the suggestions enough to make any difference.

What I do for my super expensive houses is download a saved room (wall really) of Jasper’s masterpiece paintings. For some reason you can download it for about $750, but then sell the pictures for around $14,000, because all of his stuff is worth between $3000 - $4000. I figure, eh, that’s not really cheating, is it? Lol, it totally is, but you know, it involved some work, at one point, and I can’t figure out how the bills get so high, so I have to do that or do an actual money cheat.
    I’m posting this now, then I’ll read your new update!!

@OhMyHemsworth Ok, I’m glad I didn’t miss some big installment of the story. That makes me feel better, and thanks for your comments on Ian and Kary. Kary’s words just came to me, and I was actually tearing up myself just thinking about how sad Candy and Lawrence are going to be when Kary and lan are gone. At least Ian and Lawrence aren’t 30 years apart though!

And yes, Chris should probably find a new jogging trail. Robby is beyond cute, and I hope you’re happy with the restaurant that you built!

@Gordy Oh my gosh! That’s awful! Or is it? I’m pretty sure you said it was Vlad’s fault that she was an orphan anyway. And why was he skulking near the garbage bins? And why wouldn’t he know not to go in the sun? Hmmmm, I’m not sure I feel sorry for him anymore

@ccarrig_95 Oh my, barely over the trauma of the first baby, and now here’s the second! Lol
    And yes, I’m glad Ian talked to Kary too.

Iris is so cute! And Snow doesn’t look quite as traumatized at the hospital this time. Everything looks good at home, their parenting skills must be going up. And I’m so sorry you had to be a responsible adult, and write an essay, lol. I hate when that happens!

@lthlielk Yikes! I think I’d die if all of my saves were gone! You should probably back up your game now and then if it’s likely to happen again

@RedDestiny It’s funny, because I don’t think I’ve ever used the name Cadence before, but her mom’s name was Candice (which I changed to Candy) and Candice made me think of Cadence, so that’s what I named their baby. Kary is actually named after a guy I was friends with a million years ago, and I imagine that’s what he probably looks like now. What you said about Ian’s concerns really hit me. I’d been mostly concentrating on Kary’s response, because what Ian said seems so obvious that it barely needs to be stated, but when you said it makes their time together sweeter, and to make the most of the time you have here - well, I might have to write that into the story (and credit you of course) because it says so much!

That’s very cute about Don! Isn’t this game funny? How does it get little quirks like that? I have one noncommittal guy (in fact, it’s Cenna’s boyfriend Dillon - who’d rather be a pirate than a father - lol) and he’s soooo in love with her, but that stupid stress for noncommittal trait will pop up in the middle of him spontaneously (without my direction) passionately kissing her! It’s so dumb! He’s the one who retains the trait even when I change it in CAS. I finally got enough rewards points to give him carefree, so he doesn’t stress about it anymore, but it was so unrealistic and annoying.

My Aunt is constantly giving her dogs and cat a voice, in real life, and it’s so funny! So you should do that! And I guess we just wait and see about the “laundry day” couple and Mr headphones. :smiley: I haven’t played as Akira yet, but your description of him makes him sound pretty fun - at least unpredictable

And yeah, that was my understanding of the memory system in the game too, but seriously, I take hundreds of screenshots, of a million different families, so how are they supposed to find that one certain picture that they’ve marked? It confuses me.

On to your latest update: It’s great! Hazel must have some “interesting” traits. It seems like that will be a fun relationship. It’s good that she smoothed things over with Summer. I’ve never played Summer's household.

Oh my god, Monika’s look is amazing! I’m pretty sure I’d look like that too, to be woken up to drink water, and Akiri looks like he’d like to sink through the floorboards! No, you're correct, he’s no Don Lothario. I’m glad she talked him into the whole boyfriend thing, since that's what she wanted.

What’s up with your dads going outside to eat? Gordon is dreamy, wow. Where did he come from? From what I can see of the kids, they look cute, and I hope he’s ready for another one! lol

@Advarios9001 I loved your line about Wendy winning with zero experience in video gaming! “Beginner’s Luck” - That’s what we call that. And so cute that Benjamin started a wild selfie spree! Now we know everyone! Feeding sharks in the snow seems dangerous to me, it's too slippery to be that close to sharks lol

@Thunderbat87 Holy cow! Emmi and Parker are gorgeous, and the picture of siblings by the tree - too classic! I was Lmao. All very sweet, and who was Oliver waving too? Leah’s little crush seems to have gone well! And he’s super good looking in that first shot - he was definitely eyeing her up.

@Tixyen Oh! That’s cool that you can make up your own holidays and get days off of work and school! Maybe make a “We need time to up our skills” day And yeah, that makes sense about the kids being better parents as their skill level goes up. Great in game mechanics.

And yes, Jasmine really has no patience in some cases, like her hard headed brother! Lol, but she’s a super lady, good at everything, just like Jasper, but great with kids, because she’s helped with Juniper’s little girl so much. I haven’t introduced Jypsy, the little tot yet, she’s a terror, always stripping and running around naked, just like my own little girl used to do. Lawrence is beyond sweet, and he just looks at babies like that all on his own, I can’t stage that, lol. And Ion and Jasper’s reactions too! Jasper is absolutely great with his toddler niece Jypsy, but he looked so uncomfortable holding Willis when he met him, I just had to laugh. And the game obviously knows that Ian would have experience with babies, although I’d made him and Cenna a long time ago, just to be background Sims, and Cenna was already a teen, so he never had a baby in the game. But he’s usually very smiley and polite, so, while he looked natural and comfortable with Willis, he never smiled at him, or acted like Lawrence does. My stories write themselves, you know? And yes, Kary is amazing. I guess at 58 you’d be a bit wiser that Ian at 43, at least you’d hope.

The Stone family is certainly advancing. I hope Gianna finishes her masterpiece in time. I’m sure Lilith will love it! And oh my, that’s not cool McKenna! Maybe Max will catch her in time, otherwise – oh crud, for someone who gets twitchy about not having money, that’s not a great way to live. Max sounds very rounded out, you know all his quirks. Maybe he should become some global super star? That could be enough spotlight.

I’m posting this now, and then I’ll read your next update! lol

Having made Miko Ojo into an actress previously, I made her friends with the director of a doctor drama she's going to be on ahead of the shoot. Her girlfriend, meanwhile, is working her way toward becoming a Space Ranger.

Miko sounds like she knows Hollywood / Del Sol Valley. It’s who you know, not what you know, lol

@Daephene Oh my gosh! That’s the toddler Evie? She’s pretty. Derrick is pretty smooth, lol, fast worker. And your comment about Lucas’ expression is perfect, plus their shared love of red plaid! Good luck getting Derrick engaged. And I’d think the next rotation will end up about babies, lol

@Jase The engagements and marriages are so sweet. <3 And that’s a cute idea about the names.I haven’t played a legacy game yet. If Tomato is the 4th generation heir, does that mean that the 3rd generation heir is kinda obsolete now?

@Kristina Wow! Miss Fia Vatore is a whirlwind! I loved that story! “Akira, who was he again?” Great line! And my my, where did Don fit in between Akira and Dustin? And that’s super funny that you didn’t know what “Enchanting introduction” meant. The same thing happened to me  Absolutely adore your last line! “Two days in teenager-dom and Geralt is without a doubt the product of Fia Vatore and Don Lothario”

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    @Gordy Oh my gosh! That’s awful! Or is it? I’m pretty sure you said it was Vlad’s fault that she was an orphan anyway. And why was he skulking near the garbage bins? And why wouldn’t he know not to go in the sun? Hmmmm, I’m not sure I feel sorry for him anymore
    Yeah, he's at fault for his own death. Sometimes the ones who hurt us the most are ourselves. :'(
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Bob Friend made a new Good Friend, who invited him over to his house. He met a new cat there.
    His roommate, Secret Agent Sylvia Keene, had some excitement today too. Below are Strangerville spoilers...
    She finally got a keycard and investigated the secret lab. But things didn't quite go as planned...
    46886419894_188243f21d_n.jpgToday in Strangerville by Simmy McSimmerson, on Flickr
    33733410148_84c067f28b_n.jpgToday in Strangerville by Simmy McSimmerson, on Flickr
    33733410528_16c6f68981_n.jpgToday in Strangerville by Simmy McSimmerson, on Flickr
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    @Tixyen I'll probably keep them around a while even when I get back to it, it's good so far, even if nothing really goes wrong and I can just get back into it I'd rather wait and make sure so I don't have to moves saves or something.

Such a dramatic turn of events though strong families can make it through the worst of times, no matter what coping method works the most I don't know I think they are pretty lucky to have Mckenna. Seeing them all hang on together while they process things is really sweet, Lilith is pretty cute can't wait to see what life has in store for her.
    @AlwaysAsking it's not a common name for me either and they are an older family I think when we got movie hangout they were made and played with for few days so it's been a while. No need to credit use it freely, it's just an observation life is short enjoy what you have at some point because when it's gone or just about to fade away all you have is regret. Ha I have no idea it's the oddest thing to me, in sims 2 they can kind of be like that a fresh save even the premades may not always be as they were the last time around always worth it to see how things will go sometimes it's good when the traits don't 'feel that strong' cause I think that might have something to do with how some sims behave save to save. That's sort of funny for drama it's quite fitting, kind of like "I want you only for now..but when I don't want you anymore I want no one else to have you, hold on tight." which is long and wordy but that is just how peeps act ha.

Yeah I think I forgot to pick a rotate schedule and I didn't get back to them, I also forgot Paolo needs a touch up, he looks fine but I see him as he is plenty. As for the pets I have done that many times, I don't know fun to be silly they ought to be able to talk to the sims and sometimes they are fun to keep up.

Akira can be very unpredictable, I've given him several successful relationships but he his hard to win over when he rejects a sim and for someone all about the story I look for these things and keep them in mind. You set the pic, then you decide if you want a sim to think on it or not otherwise you can leave it up without it affecting the sim, I think I prefer my way of pics and stories cause I take way too many.

Funny you mention that, as I don't know her traits for the most part, she is a loner and I think creative but unlike Monika she seems to have a harder time with it hard to say. I've used the bff household a few times usually I just leave them in the back or look and see what mccc is up to with them when it's installed. Well timed pic I say if looks could kill the sims are awfully expressive one just has to take minute to pause a few times you'd be surprised what you can catch. Guess we'll see how that goes. I have no idea, that is also not common whether they have a pool or not I guess being outside makes food taste better :smiley: Gordon is one of my sims made the whole family some time ago. The kids are pretty cute looking forward to them growing up already.

So awesomes out I know I'm being bleh today but I have a big post to make up for it..I think.

DzWnyMrl.png
    So not sure how maybe I didn't have enough coffee but I miscounted the sims I had or something, something went wrong somewhere and I added another household to the rotation, Ace and his dog Lucy it was the end of Llama day from the last post so he got some celebration in.
    UP1bxgQl.png
    She's awfully cute.
    bAbmAZ7l.png
    No I didn't have many plans for them and switched to Terrance's household as I did have some ideas for him, my schedule might not be as neat as I hoped. Lara, her name is Lara lol, she was very grateful for the camera and couldn't wait to try it out.

"Thank you thank you thank you."

He chuckled, always happy to see her like this, how she reminded him of her mother, how he missed her even now.

"You're welcome honey now you make sure to put it to good use."
    mrhgboAl.png
    He didn't have to ask, she was good with chores fairly low maintenance as far as children went.
    VGENn8Ol.png
    Probably harder to see but some basic pics for the young photographer at art.
    EQmkd2gl.png
    He didn't know much about it if he was honest but it amazed him all the more to hear what she thought, excited about the right light, lack of glare or however she put it, crisp quality photos. He would get her anything but he knew that specific gift was exactly what she needed she could appreciate and put it to use.
    s9To2rFl.png
    Definitely hard to see, but Lara's hand and her fathers frame little Kelly's smile just so, by the time both were tucked into bed he was exhausted waking up early and heading to bed late was no good for him but until he found a good pattern he'd have to figure it out. His personal joy lead him to a few late night chats with a group of guys from the local message boards insisting clubs were needed how fun they were. He wasn't sure what to make of it but it was Friday and tired or not he was keeping the nanny longer just to see if it was worth it to meet up.
    83cgyQgl.png
    One was Richard he especially looked forward to meeting him know he was a father of two as well, Mortimer was a little more stand offish and Dominic had other interests it reminded him of highschool you can join the group but they might not all get the connect you do. All the same it was nice to know he had something to after work.
    4UCj7Hsl.png
    The rest didn't dedicate much time at all but they were all good so far to him.
    mZSd2K4l.png
    With the juice pouring the only issue was how his less obvious loneliness came up namely with Richard, he hadn't thought much of dating a guy or anything else couldn't say he even knew what his type would be if he did. He wondered if Richard would blame it on the juice and let it go.
    Or so he thought he hoped.
    NGOf8Jdl.png
    Trying to avoid the whole conversation really not wanting to damage a possible friendship he tried his hand at showing off his girls, that was always safe, a chat about the kids.
    fGPlsnJl.png
    mFpFqDhl.png
    Then of course he chose to do the same which I hadn't seen in a while Rich is very easy going one would say, he didn't mind the flirting he was comfortable leaving Tyler with his brother having a little company outside the house was nice. Aside from his patients wasn't like he was going to cross any lines chit chatting with them. For him however, while the comments seemed a little suggestive he did blame the juice and as he had once been with his wife he was terribly out of touch.

It had to mean nothing.
    B9YUdxul.png
    A few more drinks later the drink special changed and the ladies poured in, one in particular was very interested in Richard...that is also one of my sims and I know about her what Terrance doesn't. He couldn't help but feel jealous where he shouldn't, at least where his non-juiced mind would have told him he shouldn't.

He thought to act on it.
    l8T770Kl.png
    Now little things he can wave off as Danny would say he puts his head in his work and leaves it there for all other occaisions that says it was obviously a lot more than something to toss aside when Terrance tried to kiss him. As you can see it didn't go so well he was still in very animated conversation with Ms. P there..that is her last name don't remember the whole thing lol. One could say he was caught by surprised than upset by it. Of course it didn't look that way Terrance, humiliated made his way out.
    xHasOGvl.png
    No matter what he might of wanted to say but that left him feeling guilty.
    xapt9ial.png
    Coming home late he was once again in his own little world thinking if he should get online or not...maybe let Terrance chill out over the weekend the thought faded seeing the boys sit down to homework.

"What are you boys doing up?"

"..Cause I haven't had a bed time since was a kid and it's the weekend." Danny muttered, really interested in whatever text came his way, Tyler nudged him.
    lVwJA9Bl.png
    "Dad's doing that thing again he might not have heard you."

"Dad?"

He didn't comment, he really checked out when he wanted to.

"Oh uh...the team you hired finished, thanks for splitting up the room."

"Yeah sure just don't get back too late."

They rolled their eyes it was something of a talent there was nothing wrong with Richard but the man wore his heart on his sleeve he really didn't know what to do with himself sometimes their mother once told Danny that his confusion lead him to be more likely to apologize when they hadn't even been fighting. He smiled knowing his brother was watching he didn't want him to worry as he did that more often since entering the medical field there wasn't always something serious on his mind.
    V1gluYhl.png
    Danny waited for him to head to bed and went after him.

"What's the matter dad?"

"Why does something have to be wrong?"

"Oh you heard me that time."

He sighed.

"Was I doing it again?"

"Mmhmm."

"Nothing is wrong just thinking."

"Your form of thinking is strange, so what happened did you meet some fine chick at the bar."

He sighed.

"We need to have a chat about the things you're allowed to ask your father.."

"So you did."

"Kind of not exactly, and that's all I'm saying."

"..A guy?"

"Good night son."

"Gonna see him again?" he pressed.

ONvay1Ql.png
    "Not listening."

That was fine he knew he learned enough his dad seemed aware of his confusions but after he slept he probably wouldn't remember what he said in detail anyways he was a fine doctor, it was the rest of his life his mind was frazzled for.
    rcMuljkl.png
    "Well?"

"Well what Ty?"

"What's wrong with dad? I know you didn't go after him asking for life advice." he sighed the kid was too observant for his own good, Richard could say that about both of them.

"Who says it's any of your business twerp."
    wzNHnoul.png
    "He'll tell me even if it isn't."

"Whatever, wait for him then he might not know what he's saying."

"Fine...I'll find out anyways can't keep secrets from me!"

Danny rolled his eyes but he couldn't blame Ty too much..he was still curious himself, Richard hadn't really been the same since his mom died since she knew about it he wasn't even aware of how long he had been the way he is but it was normal for them.

Maybe there is more there or not, but not telling : :p
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Demery27Demery27 Posts: 222 Member
    My married Sim who is pregnant by Don finally had her baby well babies, a boy and girl named Chandler and Rochelle. They join older sister Donita along with their half siblings from their Moms current marriage to Johnny Zest.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    So...
    Time is a wobbly thing as we all know.

I decided this morning to rewind a few days so now instead Rey and Leia (yes, both Lena and Lucy are giant nerds, it's the one trait they have in common) are genetically cloned from their DNA by Science! (trademark).

(Used the Command Center pregnancy cheat).
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    MindofyMindofy Posts: 313 Member
    In my game, Erwin Pries, the hero of StrangeVille, and his wife, Janet, a lovely botanist, celebrated a joint birthday party at the 8 Bells bar with their closest friends and their adopted son, Meko.
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited April 2019
    @Tixyen Ok, I’m shook (as my teenage daughter would say – lol) Gemma’s past was before my entrance to the show here, I had no idea that she did those things! And wow, the kids saw this happen?! Your explanations of their reactions in the pictures is great!
    The second spoiler is great. They are coping, and I think perhaps this might keep McKenna away from trouble, she seems more focused now.

And yay!!! for spoiler 3, it’s all so sweet, from McKenna being nicer to Lilith than normal, to realizing that Gianna and Javesh had stayed friends, on their own, from toddlerhood.

Nanny is a good way to wrap up, finally, some stability in an insane world.

@Beardedgeek All seems good in your growing household! And isn’t that funny? “- Lena "Saw a strange light". Thru two feet of concrete? -“ Well of course! That’s not strange at all, lol. And how delightful, checking twitter while your wife gives birth. I suppose it’s good she’s not live streaming it! And Rey and Leia are precious

@Gordy All too true, sadly

@Rouenpucelle lol, the same thing happened to one of my Sims, at that same time, by that same door (at least I’m pretty sure it was that door :wink: )

@RedDestiny92 I didn’t know that about how the premades acted differently from save to save! That’s pretty wild. I never used to play the premades in The Original Sims or Sims 2, (except the scientist family. I liked playing as Nervous Subject, lol, he was so funny) I always deleted them. I’ve played a few now, just to try them out, but mostly prefer my own.

That’s a funny line – the one that ends with “hold on tight” That’s pretty true of some real life relationships too though.

And, you’re not going to believe this, but I didn’t know the dogs could go in the pools! So thanks for the picture of Lucy! You learn something new every day!

It’s so wonderful that Lara is enjoying the camera (another name we have in common, I named one of Cenna’s friends Lara lol) and I can definitely see little Kelly’s smile all framed up there! So darling!!

I like how Terrance’s story flowed naturally into Richard’s. Though I do feel sorry for Terrance, and it seems like Richard did too. Your line “that is also one of my sims and I know about her what Terrance doesn't” made me lol. You are the "All Knowing" in this world

Richard’s conversation with his boys is fabulous! “Just don’t get back too late” I was rotflmao, and Danny’s intuitive “..A guy?” with Richard’s “Good Night son” was just the best! Their whole conversation was amazing! I’m going to love this new save!

@Demery27 Goodness! That's a houseful of kids! And Johnny still hasn't figured out that they aren't all his kids? lol

@Mindofy Is Erwin still wearing his awesome hat and running his little store? :smiley:

@Beardedgeek So, the toddlers that you'd already had are gone now? You have little clones instead ? :smile:

So … continuing [a brief recap - Ian and Lawrence are a married couple, Lawrence's sister Rose had recently had a baby, and it made Lawrence realize that he wanted a baby of his own. However, Ian already had a 17 year old daughter from his previous marriage, and in the past he'd said that he didn't want to start all over again with another baby. He and Lawrence had not discussed it since his sister’s baby's birth, because neither one knew what to say/do. But, earlier this evening Ian had gone to his friend Kary's house to talk about having babies for the sake of their loved ones, despite the fact that Ian and Kary are both much older than their spouses. Kary had been able to make Ian rethink his decision]

When Ian got home from Kary’s house he looked for Lawrence. He found him in their room, just sitting on the bed. He sat down, pulled Lawrence to him and held him close. Then he kissed him softly and asked, “Are you ok Sweetheart? Why are you sitting in here without a book, or your tablet?”

BLkqNis.png

Lawrence murmured something about not being able to get himself to do anything, and then Ian said, “We need to talk about that Lawrence. Why are you so sad? I really need to know, I don’t want to guess. I think I know why you’re sad, but I’d like you to tell me yourself, ok?”

nNOM2l7.png

Lawrence looked him in the eyes, and said, “You don’t want to hear this Ian, I know you don’t, so I’m not going to say it to you. I’ll stop being sad someday, I’m sure.”

rgF4QoU.png

“I’m not sure if you’ll ever stop being sad,” Ian said. “I need you to tell me. Please tell me. I don’t want to guess wrong. You’re so smart, and you’re so sweet, that I know I can’t read your mind. And you’re so conciliatory that I’m afraid you don’t always get what you want. I need to know why you’re sad Sweetheart. You have to tell me.”

P2QL4hV.png

“I don’t want to lose you Ian, so I don’t want to talk about this,” Lawrence said.

“You will never lose me Lawrence – never,” Ian said, “but you have to tell me, I don’t want to guess, and be wrong.”

Lawrence was so afraid to say it that he couldn’t look at Ian. He was terrified, and he knew that this would forever damage their relationship, but Ian kept insisting, and Lawrence would never lie to him, so he couldn’t just make something up. He made sure that Ian was holding him close, and then softly he said, “I want a baby Ian, I want us to have a baby.”

BuR6LGj.png

And then he started crying. He couldn’t take it back now, it was out there, and he knew that Ian didn’t want to have another baby, and nothing would ever be the same again, because there were no winners in this situation, just martyrs.

Ian kissed him, on the forehead.

rsAU2z6.png

He tried to get Lawrence to look at him, but Lawrence wouldn’t. Lawrence’s world was crashing around him, he was going to lose Ian; he knew it.

But Ian spoke, and he said, “I want to have a baby with you too Sweetheart. Don’t cry, I want a baby too.”

K8Y7vi9.png

Lawrence looked up in disbelief, and he said, “Ian, I know you don’t want another baby. I can tell. I know you. I know your feelings better than you do, because you don’t know the right words half the time. And I know for a fact that you don’t want to have another baby.”

kO3mxpk.png

Ian said, “Didn’t, I didn’t want to have another baby. Now I do. Honestly, I do. I love you Lawrence, and we will be the best parents ever, and our baby will be perfect, because you are perfect, and the baby will be a part of you.”

Lawrence stopped crying. He looked at Ian, and he could tell Ian wasn’t lying, because Lawrence did know Ian better than Ian knew himself. Lawrence could see the sincerity in Ian's face, and he started to smile.

xjLNU6O.png

Ian wanted a baby too!

Hgc45T2.png
    That weekend, Rose and Jack decided to finally go to a Romance Festival that didn’t involve making a baby, or having a baby. And with Lawrence willing to watch Willis at the drop of a hat, they asked him to come over, and they headed to the festival.

5nQSj6P.png

They had a wonderful time! As per tradition, they had to start with a cup of tea. “Wow, do you remember it being this strong the last time we were here?”

LWGh5Ip.png

Tea drinking inevitably turns to petal throwing, which absolutely delighted Rose. Who doesn’t want to be showered with flowers?

28X7hy7.png

Jack was prepared with the real thing too. He wanted Rose to feel wonderful tonight, so, a rose for his Rose! The most amazing woman ever.

DPBx27x.png

As gifts of flowers often do, some kissing followed.

WPFrdiE.png

And Jack is an expert.

jVBalpz.png

Certainly Rose thinks he is, and I have no reason to doubt her.

P1lZ7pH.png

They did a little bit of slow dancing.

z8A5TlL.png

Which somehow prompted Jack to do his best impersonation of a teenager trying to seduce someone.

ks8LLUv.png

Rose said, “Step aside and I’ll show you how that’s really done.” And Jack had to admit she was good …

nuQ3NeD.png

They enjoyed their time together.

ujMoUJO.png

Knowing that Lawrence was watching Willis made it a completely carefree night for them

XQ4EwDa.png

And it was beautiful.

YdpwiIc.png

Back at their house, Lawrence was having the best time he’d had since Willis had been born.

qbZuTB2.png

There was no dark shadow looming over him, no sadness on the horizon. Just him, with his beautiful nephew, and his knowledge that Ian wanted a baby!

OiBy0Us.png

His mind was whirling in a million different directions, thinking about baby names, and baby furniture, and baby strollers, and baby car seats.

nETkBU7.png

He was planning for his time off of work, to be with his baby, and thinking that maybe he didn’t need to work anymore, at least not until the baby was old enough to go to school.

koGnF4X.png

They hadn’t told anyone else about their decision yet, so he was thinking about Rose and Cenna, and how they would take the news, and remembering the baby shower they’d had for Rose, and looking forward to a shower for their baby.

fXSUqRq.png

And then he heard a voice behind him, and it was Ian! “Will the baby’s parents be mad if you let your boyfriend babysit with you?” he joked.

Lawrence laughed, and said, “I don’t know … I didn’t ask for permission for you to be here…”

ubbV2sn.png

Ian laughed, and as he went into the kitchen to wash his hands he said, “Well, we won’t tell them then, because I’m staying.”

Lawrence was incredibly happy.

1McysEE.png

Ian was so thrilled to have his darling Lawrence back, that he couldn’t help smiling, ear to ear. Lawrence hadn’t smiled or joked in weeks and weeks, but now he could again!

S9Pebsn.png

Ian knew he’d made the right decision. Anything that made Lawrence this joyful was the right thing to do. And the two of them spent the rest of the evening delighted to have each other.

7WArBo3.png
    YTbF6Ql.png
    0QT9js1.png

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top