Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    3RG47Dsl.png
    Gordon comes home late that night and as Ryan was still awake he came to check on him.

"Hey, not scared of a monster again are you?"

"No..."

"Is this about Grey?"

"Why does he have to sleep in here? The hallway as space."

"Ha champ you wouldn't like if we put you out there how do you think he'd feel?"

Ryan only huffed.

"Didn't think you'd listen..." he pouted then as he sat down.
    RpZ7tPnl.png
    "Ah champ I know you've never had to share a room before and Grey took us by surprise." heh yeah 'surprise'

"It's just not fair no one even asked."

"Well that's cause you're his big brother for the rest of his life he'll always look to you on what's right and wrong and for that he has to be close to you."

Ryan still didn't seem convinced but he wasn't quite a spoiled brat it was just new and a random change one day they were happy just the four of them and then Jillian and Gordon announce another is coming.

"Think you can give it a chance? It won't always be like that one day we'll be able to move into a bigger house and there will be room for all of us think you can hang in there?" he wasn't sure, but then his dad did come in while he was tired and usually could only make it to bed and call it a night he guessed it wasn't that bad he hadn't really seen Grey considering he was obsessed with the toybox.

As far as Ryan knew he hadn't been forgotten about he needed that more than anything.
    Y7VzwfGl.png
    "Do I have to change diapers?"

He chuckled.

"No I think we've got that covered."

"Okay I guess.."

"Good, it'll be okay one day you'll be glad he's here."

He wondered when one day was coming, though he had hid his favorite toy already and Grey wasn't going to get to it, he could take that at least.

"Okay dad.."
    6xlAeBDl.png
    So far Grey is quite easy he just likes toys all to himself and of course going to the potty successfully..he's independant so Ryan is only worrying as some kids do he'll be good with his brother..eventually.
    JRoCo8cl.png
    Early the next morning he finds Cadence clearly well rested, he was surprised he hadn't even heard Grey go to bed and he was sound asleep when he got up, he was practically the puppy they never had...to him anyways.

"So since you got Grey does that mean your room is the baby room."

"Be quiet."

"You be quiet."

"I'm the older brother you have to respect me."

"I would but your face...heavens your face!"

"Mom!"

"Kids!"

Though Cadence isn't entirely impossible she does still love her brother though, he was just an easy target.
    6z8a907l.png
    She decided to apologize ah free will, keep kids bratty but loveable ha.
    zrAn8iJl.png
    I finished heading back to the starter house for this rotation as I have other houses to get to of course, and I caught her just in time aside from her busy body pets I may have more in store for her.
    My52eKMl.png
    'What are you doing?' Nutmeg asked.

'I'm on an adventure what does it look like?'

'Like you're totally sizing up the bed like a common criminal.'

'It is! It's never warm enough yet Mary and Cameron sleep in when I need a walk! It's tragic..'

'....Hmm want to run around crazy with no destination?'

'Okay!'
    I5IzlMwl.png
    She was quite down later as she saw Silas was sick while she was playing with Lily.

'What do you want....ugggh'

'I'm sad your sick I came to keep you company.'

'Go...away...'

'No, you're my friend I love you.'

He didn't really have the energy to fight with her but he might have liked she was there.

ISANy4xl.png
    Cameron had to make sure Lily and Oscar went to the bathroom then he got Silas to the vet, and this lady here is the other woman's wife, from the bar.

xP5aosll.png
    I also had to rush to get Cameron back as he tried to leave for work...dip ox...family friendly :smiley:
    h9mEdHCl.png
    With everyone fed and where they belong he could head off to work.

'Hey need some help? Grab my tail I'll give you a boost!' Oscar said excitedly.

'I have no use for your tail...I'm a cat.'

'Hey our buddy's back to normal, like you won't believe the story I have for you today I just have to find the right position first.' Nutmeg said.

'You kids quiet down, it's time for a nap.' Lily said all played out she was often like a different dog altogether.
    psP1Bk7l.png
    'Who do you think you're calling a kid you mutt..?' Silas yawned as she chuckled.

'Kid argues about naptime I saw so on tv.'
    95N9OcSl.png
    At least Silas didn't have to hear Nutmeg's story, Lily settled behind the television when they have more money gonna have to stretch out this area.

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Demery27Demery27 Posts: 222 Member
    Johnny Zest Died in my game All three of his kids (including his step kids) are mourning him. his wife decided to go clubbing with her other lover Cassidy Purdue but she's too sad to have any fun.
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited April 2019
    @Demery27

I know you have to post a certain number of times before you can share pictures, but I don’t remember how many times.

Once you reach that number you’ll have to upload your pictures to a holding site. Imgur is working best for me. They will give you code options to copy, you’ll want the BBC code options

Paste the codes into one of these comment boxes and press preview, you should be able to see the pictures if it worked

Other people can probably explain it much better than I just did, lol
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Wow so much has happened since I last read this thread.

@AlwaysAsking thank you so much for all the Ian and Lawrence storyline. You are a great storyteller and I feel so invested in them as characters, Thank you for sharing Lawrence's struggles. It is hard to read but those dark feelingsare a reality for many of us - it is comforting to see someone deal with them and work through it. How they met was so sweet and definitely fate was at work there.

@Kristina - Love your story I laughed out loud several times especially Don's buttock admiring death and the line "its his bed" but my current favourite was "guidance" from the love guru

@RedDestiny92 love cute pets in cute clothes

@Rouenpucelle squeee - Trixie Belden!!! Am so jealous I didn't think of her for mystery solving. Is she (and her friends) on the gallery? Having major pre teen flashbacks right now.

@Beardedgeek and @Sharonia - just love that cupboard woohoo. One of my sims gave me one of my all time favourite screenshots:
    o4LIA8m.png?1

She looks so stunned (her moodlet said completely satisfied) - Bjorn's body language says it all - I think he knows and does things no "good"sim should.

Back to Minty Landgraab:

Malcolm may have been overjoyed at the news that Minty was pregnant but Nancy did not take the news of a Grandchild with Minty's genes so well.
    cGnZIQX.png?2

Not well at all!!

0rAa38b.png?2

Geoffrey, however, was his typical sweet self.

3AL5x1n.png?1

Malcolm proved to be a loving and involved father

K5N1SQB.png?1

Minty continued to plot and plan

izIQkjT.png?2

and as usual Geoffrey is left doing the actual "real"childcare and hardwork.

V63Ns4T.png

Minty got a voodoo doll at the humour festival and knew exactly who to bind it to ...... Nancy!
    Minty will reach level 10 mischief in no time with Nancy's help.!! However, Minty wishes she could also voodoo the Geo council who have sent her 10 of the same mineral in a row - is it a Landgraab organisation???

z3Q3J7b.png?1

C55p8pX.png?1

Nancy is spending her days with utterly miserable moodlets from all the poking and bladder isuues etc.

Minty tells Johnny who absolutely approves!

v9DJeOZ.png?1

and Geoffrey .....

hbEjNA3.png?1

is playing a dangerous game........

WFyjShr.png?1

• DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    So, in the last couple of days...

Akira found Waldo!
    RaIJm1U.png

Also he aged up and got a haircut:
    pEeItyD.png

I then switched to my vampire family. Naturally, they hang out at the cemetery:
    BHfQdIX.png

On Klaatu's birthday, Wolfgang showed off their new baby girl to her grandmothers. I was on the wrong side so you don't get to see her face.
    NTSAGIu.png

And Klaatu aged up. Here's his new look, natural and disguised:
    1R1kSxK.png?1
    nBGKLYz.png?1

Next time his half brother Cornelius will age to child also, and the little girl will age to toddler and I can go into CAS and change her name to Charlotte. She was born while I was in another household and I can't ever remember the random name the game gave her.
    @AlwaysAsking Oh ok thanks for the info, my profile pic by the way is Johnny Zests daughter her name is Sienna
    edited April 2019

@OhMyHemsworth Wow! Their house in Del Sol Valley looks pretty spiffy! And Jayden is adorable, I love his curly hair and pacifier :smile:
    Bea’s dress and hair for her wedding are just amazing! Love love! <3

@RedDestiny92 That’s quite funny that Silas follows Nutmeg around sometimes, Maybe he’s not as much of a loner as he thinks he is?
    And you have a sweetheart chosen for Danny? One time I tried to do that and it was a spectacular fail! They would endlessly be bored when they talked to each other! It was maddening! I finally gave up and tried them both with different people, and it went great with the new people, lol. Hopefully Danny will be happy with his chosen mate.
    That’s quite good advice to get Lawrence out of his own head, he does not do well in there at all. I honestly don’t even know what they are going to decide. I guess I’ll play them for a while, and see how often, “Try for a baby” comes up. Because it does now and then. Thanks for checking out their meeting story. It was really magical how it all played out in the game.
    You’re update today was adorable. Gordon sure knows how to butter up his little guy, he says all the right things. And the part about sleeping in the hallway was great :smiley: Cadence was so sassy, lol. That’s nice that she hugged him though, they look fine.
    And are you saying that you caught the pregnant lady (I forgot her name) just as she was about to have the baby?
    And the pets were so cute again. Nutmeg is clearly crazy about Silas, keeping him company like that.
    And the woman in the vet’s office in the coral shirt is the wife of the woman who was causing trouble between Richard and Terrance? Too bad you can’t tell her what her wife did! Lmao
    That really is my main complaint about the pets in the game. How long it takes at the vet sometimes! It’s good he made it to work on time.

@Demery27 lol, I shouldn’t laugh at their bad news, but it’s pretty funny that she went clubbing right after he died :smiley: Don should move in now! If he’s not dead yet? Sienna looks pretty cute! Are all of the kids children? Or are there teens and toddlers too?

@Becka28 Thanks so much for your words about the guys. And yes, the dark feelings can be pretty overwhelming around here sometimes. Probably why I love Sims so much. At least you can make their lives go well if you want too. For the most part Lawrence has been fine since meeting Ian, but there were struggles there too. Nothing’s ever easy, right?

And oh my gosh:
    Becka28 wrote: »

@Kristina - Love your story I laughed out loud several times especially Don's buttock admiring death and the line "its his bed" but my current favourite was "guidance" from the love guru

Lol, me too! :smiley:

Your closet screenshot is great! :D He does look far too happy for how stunned she looks.
    Now … as for your continuing saga … How did you get Nancy to react like that??? Was she honestly that upset about the baby? Such great pictures!
    Geoffrey and Malcolm look very sweet though. Good ol’ Grandpa doing all the work, lol. I’m glad he’s having a bit of fun on his own!
    Now I’m back to wondering if Minty is actually ok, as in – not evil, although, if Malcolm is fine with it, I guess she must be fine. Anything to get rid of that witch Nancy, huh?
    Especially if she’s messing with the Geo Council now! Rotflmao

@Daephene Oh my Gosh! I wondered where Waldo’d gone! Tee hee, every time I scroll through those shirts, and see that one I always wonder if anyone puts it on their Sim? :D I love Akira aged up, that’s a great haircut!
    And oh my, what a lovely life for a toddler, fun in the cemetery, lol. How were the grandmas about the baby? It looks like they are smiling. Klaatu looks very handsome, I love his eyes in his disguise! Sounds like the kids are zipping along! I like the name Charlotte! That will be nice. I’ve had the game name two of my babies, but I left them. One was Steven, the other Gemma.

SqxdF0m.png

@AlwaysAsking Lol thanks and there are 3 toddlers, one young adult, a teenager, and Sienna herself. And I plan on moving Don in as soon as Aaniya is done mourning her husband lol.
  • vampiresocksvampiresocks Posts: 4 New Member
    I spent an hour making a new sim and played her for a little bit before my game bugged out and crashed! Really thriving right now.
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Today I am building this (vegetarian) Bohemian Botanic restaurant in Del Sol Valley. I wish it was real though xD It's full of green plants, comfy lounge pillows front of wide open windows. Sims can come and read a book and enjoy the bright sunlight that breaks in through the roof. And ofcourse eat or drink interesting drinks at the bar.

I feel like I just made an advertisement for this place to attract sims.

20-4-19-20-11-46.png

(Maybe I will put it for download. There's not much CC, so I can make a version without as well)

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    @Becka28 Thank you! No, Trixie is not in the Gallery because she uses custom content, so it's not possible to upload her. Feel free to make your own Trixie, though! :)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Great updates as always everyone!! :)
    I'm really enjoying what you're both doing with your games/stories @AlwaysAsking and @RedDestiny92.

I spent the morning with my Fresh Legacy again and a lot happened. Some good and some really bad. First thing though, I'm super proud of how the legacy house has turned out by Generation 4 (it's located in the Avarice Acres lot in Newcrest) and it's one of my favorite houses. Completing the Mansion Baron aspiration really made it look pretty.

Shortly after starting the game today, Mango and Plum Fresh (G3) froze to death. Since they had just both turned elders, I've been expecting them to go soon, but definitely not like that! After some mourning, things got back to normal with the family. They worked on their careers and aspirations.

Tomato, the current heir, has maxed out his cooking skills and also been promoted to the top of his culinary career. While his husband, Daikon, is working really hard to become a superstar actor and doing lots of gigs. Persimmon has also been working super hard as a writer and finally has the ability to write the Book of Life, but not soon enough. Just after she finished writing one for the heir (Tomato), her husband (Raspberry) died by electrocution when trying to fix the dishwasher. To make things even worse, it happened simultaneously as his sister (Watermelon) died by a fire she started using the grill in the backyard. It could've a lot worse though, the fire almost burned down part of the house by the hedges, but Radish extinguished the fire and it only damaged part of the deck. So, the grim reaper was pretty busy today.

Persimmon and Radish kept consoling each other at the family's cemetery, until their emotions changed from sadness to lust/love and before anyone left in the family knew it, they were in love and Radish was proposing to Persimmon. And she said yes of course.

24-200419135220-3694745.png
    24-200419135222-3695343.png
    24-200419135226-36961827.png
    24-200419135229-36971550.png
    24-200419135231-36981989.png
    24-200419135234-36991490.png
    24-200419135235-36991547.png
    24-200419135237-37012480.png
    24-200419135239-37021692.png
    24-200419135242-37031307.png
    24-200419133222-36922296.png
    @AlwaysAsking Well, Wolfgang was using the "Show off" animation to Mila, and Athena walked up smiling so I took the picture quick. Athena moved out of the shot before Mila really reacted to the baby. But off course both are thrilled!

So Wolfgang isn't always the best father. His mean trait leads him to tease and yell at his kids more often than he should. But he tries. Today he had some sweet moments with both boys, and took a photo on his phone of little Charlotte:
    ZbjRko2.png?1
    5Gnj5Qv.png?1
    O5L7ppp.png?1

And then Cornelius and Charlotte both had their birthdays. New looks:
    XdtMhhE.png?1
    gECOJoN.png?1

Clearly blonde hair is dominant in this family. Cornelius is going to resemble his father in more ways than one.

Charlotte grew up with a sad moodlet about the death of a grandparent that scared me for a minute. I had to get out of their household and check on Mila and Athena. But apparently she's just still mourning Arthur, who died about the same time she was born. I'm not in any way ready to let go of my matriarchs so that was a relief. Since I was out of their household though I opted to go do some house and yard work rather than keep playing so I still haven't finished this family's rotation.

Next up, Cordelia will go out and turn a few more sims into vampires in pursuit of her Vampire Family aspiration, and with Wolfgang's recent promotion they'll finally be able to afford the Ultimate Vampire tome to keep progressing in vampiric powers. Also the boys will start working on their childhood aspirations and Charlotte on her toddler skills.
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited April 2019
    @Daephene.
    Charlotte looks adorable!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    @RedDestiny92 Love your pet dialogue. That's a lot of animals! They look cute in their outfits.

@Jase I love the foodie names. That's quite an emotional roller coaster for the family!

@Becka28 I almost feel sorry for Nancy. Only almost though.

@Steamvarius Thanks!

@AlwaysAsking I forgot in my last note - Klaatu picked Wolfgang's eyes and Cordelia's hair for his disguise. I do think they're a nice color.

@FurSimsOfficial That place looks nice. I'd eat there!
  • Synned76Synned76 Posts: 4 New Member
    First of all...hello everyone and I'm loving everyones stories! (I hope to be an active member here)

I just joined up the forum to share what just happened in my game. I've been playing Sims 4 on and off for a couple of years now (also played the other ones previously since the early 2000s). For the first time tonight, Vladislaus Straud came into my house. I assumed he was going to feed on me (like has happened in all my previous games)...

but no...

instead...he decided to just mesmerise me and force me to eat fruitcake! (evil! cause there is no other way my sim would eat that!). He then proceeds to do my laundry for me (not so evil!) and nosy around on my computer.

No pics cause I'm not 100% sure how to screenshot on full screen yet.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Jase wrote: »
    Great updates as always everyone!! :)
    I'm really enjoying what you're both doing with your games/stories @AlwaysAsking and @RedDestiny92.

I spent the morning with my Fresh Legacy again and a lot happened. Some good and some really bad. First thing though, I'm super proud of how the legacy house has turned out by Generation 4 (it's located in the Avarice Acres lot in Newcrest) and it's one of my favorite houses. Completing the Mansion Baron aspiration really made it look pretty.

Shortly after starting the game today, Mango and Plum Fresh (G3) froze to death. Since they had just both turned elders, I've been expecting them to go soon, but definitely not like that! After some mourning, things got back to normal with the family. They worked on their careers and aspirations.

Tomato, the current heir, has maxed out his cooking skills and also been promoted to the top of his culinary career. While his husband, Daikon, is working really hard to become a superstar actor and doing lots of gigs. Persimmon has also been working super hard as a writer and finally has the ability to write the Book of Life, but not soon enough. Just after she finished writing one for the heir (Tomato), her husband (Raspberry) died by electrocution when trying to fix the dishwasher. To make things even worse, it happened simultaneously as his sister (Watermelon) died by a fire she started using the grill in the backyard. It could've a lot worse though, the fire almost burned down part of the house by the hedges, but Radish extinguished the fire and it only damaged part of the deck. So, the grim reaper was pretty busy today.

Persimmon and Radish kept consoling each other at the family's cemetery, until their emotions changed from sadness to lust/love and before anyone left in the family knew it, they were in love and Radish was proposing to Persimmon. And she said yes of course.

24-200419135220-3694745.png

Is... is that the house from the Sims 1 intro movie? It looks VERY familiar.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    @Daephene Thanks! I'm enjoying the foodie names too. I've had to download a couple of fruit/veggie tables with pictures and names so I don't run out of name ideas. :D

@Beardedgeek Good eye! That's exactly what I based the house on, but it's not exact. I've also had to add a basement because I was running out of room with all of the career reward objects throughout the generations. :)
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    @Becka28 Thank you! No, Trixie is not in the Gallery because she uses custom content, so it's not possible to upload her. Feel free to make your own Trixie, though! :)

@Rouenpucelle
    You can put sims with CC on the Gallery, whoever wants the sim just has to tick the 'include custom content' box in the in-game gallery to find them. The sim in question just won't show up on the website gallery
    edited April 2019
    @Demery27 That’s nice of you to let her get over one guy before bringing in another one, who’s also an elder too? Right? So he might die? Lmao
    And, that’s quite a range in ages! But 3 toddlers at once? Shoot me :D

@vampiresocks Wow! That really stinks. I wonder if the sim herself is still there?

@FurSimsOfficial It does look very pretty! I don’t have Get Famous, so I don’t think it would work for me, but it’s certainly pretty, and interesting enough to go on the gallery

@Jase That house looks incredible! Are you putting it on the Gallery?
    And oh my Lord, what the h--k? 4 people dead, just like that? I hope you’ve installed the whole fire system now! I never let my Sims do electronics repairs, lol. I’ve had to exit without saving far too many times to make it well worth the cost of the repairman.
    I don’t know anything about the Book of Life. Why can’t Persimmon still write it?
    All the pictures are great. They do look pretty sad.

@Daephene Ahh,ok. I’ve noticed that a lot of the time other Sims in the vicinity will smile when a picture is taken, which is handy.
    It’s nice that Wolfgang tries to be nice to the kids sometimes. I’ve never seen what happens to Sims kids as they grow up if their parents are mean/ bad parents etc.
    The kiddos look nice after their birthdays, and I’m glad the grandmas aren’t dead.
    And cool about Klaatu, that is funny when you think about it, if it’s a disguise you can make it however you want it. Not like the genetics you're born with.

@Synned76 OMG! That is beyond funny!! But seriously, that fruitcake is Evil! It’s made so many of my Sims sick :D Is he still there? Or has he gone home? Are they friends now? So funny.
    Do you know how to take a picture with the in game camera? down in the center of the bottom of your page there’s a camera interaction.
    Actually doing a full screenshot is also easier than I thought, but I figured I’d check what you were asking first. The in game camera or a screen shot (like printscreen)?
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• Synned76Synned76 Posts: 4 New Member
    > Do you know how to take a picture with the in game camera? down in the center of the bottom of your page there’s a camera interaction.
    > Actually doing a full screenshot is also easier than I thought, but I figured I’d check what you were asking first. The in game camera or a screen shot (like printscreen)?

An actual screen shot. I tried printscreen but it came up blank when I tried posting it in my paint program.
    The Kurtzes
    Previously, Zachariah Kurtz had left his wife (Rachelle) and children (Brenda and Wilson). Rachelle had brought in a new roommate, Charly Finnish, who helped the children grow up and gave all three of her new roommates makeovers.

Charly took her three roommates to the mall. They had a great time.
    Being a bit erratic, Charly decided to cook a huge meal in the middle of the store.
    Bob and Sylvia
    Meanwhile, best friends and roommates Bob Friend and Sylvia Keene found themselves without dates at 10pm on Love Day. Not wanting to feel depressed about a terrible Love Day like they had the previous year, Sylvia jokingly suggested that the two of them go on a date. Bob agreed, and she randomly decided they would go to the bluffs. They were surprised by what a great time they had there, just standing and talking. Even though Sylvia was not one of the most attractive women in Strangerville, and even though she was obviously older than Bob, he found herself noticing how beautiful she looked. Sylvia found herself drawn in by Bob's kind eyes. Moments before 2am, Sylvia decided to complete her Love Day rituals and kiss Bob.
    They headed back home shortly afterward and, feeling awkward, acted as though nothing had happened and went to sleep in their separate rooms. But fate conspired against them, for the romance festival was the very next day. They found themselves flirting with each other throughout the festival. Afterward, they again tried to act as though nothing had changed. They went to a bar with some friends, where secret agent Sylvia discovered that Strangerville was even stranger than she had thought: aliens were at the bar!
    At the bar, they found themselves more interested in each other than in Sylvia's investigation or in meeting new people. They gave in and decided to become boyfriend and girlfriend.

After the bar, Sylvia and Bob returned home. They continued flirting...
    47603739312_56d56f226b_n.jpg04-19-19_10:39:19 PM by Simmy McSimmerson, on Flickr

... and they decided to share Bob's bed that night.
    47656505061_7ecb943454_n.jpg04-19-19_10:42:00 PM by Simmy McSimmerson, on Flickr

Cleopatra
    Meanwhile, Cleopatra Philopator and her dog Anubis moved to Del Sol Valley.
    edited June 2019

Well, Jasper couldn’t put it off any longer. Ian had caved, so he was no help whatsoever on what Jasper should say to Laney about having a baby. He’d have to wing it.

He snuggled up to Laney while she was watching TV, and whispered, in his best over-the-top sexy voice, “Hey, are you busy, beautiful? ‘Cause I can think of something to do, if you’re not.” She giggled.

Km8wCAD.png

Then she whispered back, “What’d you have in mind, handsome?”

2ugcYWM.png

“Oh, a little of this, and a little of that,” he said.

T6qkD3K.png

“Mmmm, I think I’d make time for this, she answered him.

GH5ADb2.png

In a Spoiler to save room

“Actually, I need to talk to you about something,” he said.

Laney asked him, “What? Is something wrong?”

MDN5iXK.png

“I’m not sure,” Jasper said. “That’s what I want to talk about.”

“Umm, ok,” she answered him. “That’s kind of random, but ok.”

rzuSd8V.png

“Laney,” Jasper said, “You looked like you really loved Rose’s baby.”

“Of course I do,” Laney answered, “Rose is my best friend, why wouldn’t I love her baby?”

CgdKXEK.png

“Ok, how do I put this?” he said, “Laney, are you upset that we aren’t engaged, or married, or having a baby right now?”

“No!” Laney said. “If I was upset I’d have told you I was upset.”

B9LSn44.png

“Really? Truly? Honestly?” he asked her

“Yes, really, truly, honestly,” she answered.

usDeZgY.png

“Would you mind terribly telling my family that? And Ian and Lawrence for that matter?” he asked her. “They’re all mad at me for ‘leading you on’.” He explained.

vXEbu2y.png

“Oh geez,” Laney said. “How ridiculous. At the very least, Rose should know I’d say something to you about it if I was upset.”

“Well, actually I don’t specifically know Rose’s opinion,” Jasper said. “Jasmine just said ‘we,’ so I lumped Rose in there. She might know you would tell me.”

gqMs64P.png

“Ok, I’ll tell them, but you need to do something first,” Laney told him.

“Anything you’d like, my Love,” Mr. Smooth answered.

HNRiPgU.png

Laney stood up, so Jasper stood up too. What’s this about? He wondered.

She said, “Jasper, I love you, and I trust you. I know it would be bad for your image if you got engaged, but …”

gmuxtg7.png

“But what?” he asked her.

“I just want a promise Jasper. I know you’ll never break a promise. So, when you retire from actively playing on your team, then will you ask me to marry you?”

eGSsSG2.png

“The second I step off of the field,” he promised.

WItPM8O.png

“Ok,” Laney said. “That’s all I needed to hear.”

YEcsoYm.png

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Thanks for your comments.

@AlwaysAsking I managed to get the screenshot of Nancy as that is what she chose to do when she saw the baby for the first time. Although she is in my active household I don't "play" her at all. Everything she does is a genuine reaction from her. I love how much she can't bare Malcolm's wife purely because she is another woman in his life. Just like @HopeyStarr and her Lady Tremaine, I am very lucky to have an expressive sim who writes the story for me. I don't play Geoffrey much either - he started his affair totally independently of me. They already had full friendship and half full pink bars when I saw her for the first time. I just "help"by letting him accept dates and festival invitations as this was what he had already chosen (he still has 100% green and pink with Nancy and they autonomously romance all over the house and it can be quite a bit too much sometimes).

@Daephene I think things may be going to get worse for Nancy but I hope it doesn't backfire on poor Minty.

@Jase what an amazing build. Did you build as you went through the generations or sell up/ demolish and rebuild what the previous generations had? I am only on my founder at present and have just expanded as the family and their needs grow. Would like to know what people do next - my founder loves her house so much - I don't think she would let it go for even the most magnificent mansion. (Love the sim names - mine are flowers and my 100 babies are rocks and minerals)

Today I would like to share from my 100 babies save. My "Mummy" Harmony just aged up to Adult today and with the birth of twins has just hit 15 children (only 85 to go).

J Worthington III has just died and he was the last surviving NPC who was a young adult when the game started. I would like to remember him as he was an amazing Daddy and friend to my Sim. Some of the original teens have already passed away. The man must have amazing health - he was still jogging on Harmony's treadmill despite his age and grey hair.

q5ZjTLL.png?1

What makes this sad to me is he was Daddy No. 1 - his child was special to me and to Harmony. He aged up to a teen and looked just like his Daddy.
    J and his son Agate

SlNAqhs.png?1

However, this happened the very next morning
    Ncki9gK.png?1

J did not do well for quite a while afterwards. He even married Mitchell Kalani for a while but it didn't last.

UgEya5d.png?1

He had always been an involved daddy and frequent visitor. And after Agate's death this didn't change. Bathing child number 6 Amber Landgraab (Geoffrey had passed away and J was there to cheer her up).

z59L3lB.png?1

He helped the older children learn how to go clubbing and pick up dates when they became teens (he took my next 3 teens Jet, Granite and Opal out - the photo is of Jet and the youngest Delgato girl - j is doing his thing in the background)

2ZzHc8M.png?1

He was always there as a friendly support to Harmony.

60zxVij.png?2

And thankfully (for the whole family) - ghosts make things possible that are not possible for us.
    kddLIQz.png?1

Agate died because NO FIREMEN!!! My poor Harmony was actually at hospital giving birth to child No. 7 when the fire started. Agate panicked and I couldn't use the extinguish fire as it was greyed out. All the other sims were child sims or toddlers. Harmony returned and ran in the house twice to rescue both toddlers and make sure the children were safe - she responded to the extinguish fire command but passed out from exhaustion (AS SHE HAD JUST GIVEN BIRTH!!!!). She did not wake up until after Agate had passed away. Her oldest daughter Opal nearly died herself pleading for Agate with Grim but he was in a bad mood that day and didn't listen. I wish passerby sims would help or that the fire sprinkler system wasn't so expensive - beds and potties etc being priority spends as your mother makes money.

MKi3PRM.png?1

tXgwjKU.png?1

Anyway - all my sims have sad moodlets for J so he has not been forgotten Z(the other daddies were only mourned by their individual children) It just shows that non committal sims still have a heart. I wish they aged at the similar rates as I think Harmony and J would have made a sweet little elder couple.

edited April 2019
    @afai1261 Thank you! I'll upload them to the gallery after I fix them up a bit. After I took those pictures, somehow they didn't get saved and reverted to a previous draft.

Post edited by Rouensims on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top