Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    I got so frustrated with Caleb's compulsive water drinking that I made him drown. He's a foodie, so normal water always makes him uncomfortable. Watching him drown, I went 'Oh, was the water not good enough quality for you, honey?' Then I added his ghost to the household and played with him like that for a while before resurrecting him. At least he completed the Grilled Cheese aspiration. Yesterday was just not my day. I had a breakdown later, but I think I'm fine again. Normally, I don't get this evil with my Sims.

tOaybtr.png
    Fantastic >:)
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    Teen club burned half of the kitchen and one closet in another room directly behind the stove.
    vCBAEkC.png
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    I had my very own Aristocat gang running around beside my home. Idk if it's actually funny, but it made me giggle. I've never seen this before lol. It looks so silly.
    2n7mqo0.png
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Well, it's official. Parker McConnell- seen as a toddler in my Avi- is a teenager! Let me tell you:
    He's a hot little boy! LOL! His hair is from a custom wedding pack and his skin tone is a custom overlay.
    42712977342_7c67e20d36_o.png
    28888896348_f170d2b621_o.png
    42712974802_4d6a2baa88_o.png

The day before his birthday, his dad's cousin had a rough day at work due to the death of an elderly inmate. It happened while he was interrogating a suspect. Thankfully he was able to get her confession and lock her up!
    42712982992_cf601bbab5_o.png
    42712981102_48ac41d94b_o.png
    42712979712_575933ca7c_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Not much since I have been playing a lot of Conan Exile by Funcom on the PS4 lately. :)
  • Options
    a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    No, that's cool....she wasn't trying to do yoga or anything. You're not in the way at all....:lol:

06_12_18_6_41_05_PM.png
    06_12_18_6_56_13_PM.png
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    a_niles06 wrote: »
    No, that's cool....she wasn't trying to do yoga or anything. You're not in the way at all....:lol:

06_12_18_6_41_05_PM.png
    06_12_18_6_56_13_PM.png

My real cat does that a lot!
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Luna and J have passed away :(
    2zrox15.jpg
    28rpcl.jpg

Akira, London, and the twins Italy and Aran have inherited everything while the others have moved into their new homes:
    1g0sc8.jpg

Used a funeral mod to have a funeral for J and Luna...death is sadist who stuck around for the funeral lol:
    2zqyerd.jpg
    xm4dch.jpg
    fokt51.jpg
    apitde.jpg
    bi7528.jpg

Built a basement to start holding the generations urns:
    2m6rbjl.jpg

So i have made it a personal hobby to collect these little things:
    fawn4y.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    AlwaysTheSunAlwaysTheSun Posts: 388 Member
    Elizabeth with her mother

oNCBGAi.png

71L57mY.png

Family Cognac everyday eat together.

TL6C7CP.png

z9TJzxU.png

Jason works as a policeman

2Cy96MV.png

After work, he likes to spend time with his friends - Sebastian and Kristen

QyrVSKX.png

wCKuR8s.png

But his favourite friend is Jenny - his twin sister

FtfnOn4.png

FBlEXXz.png
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    My hermaphrodite (male and female at the same time) vampire is pregnant. If you're puzzled by the apparent twin in the household - he is living with his clone (he's a scientist and cloned himself), but the clone is not the father of the upcoming nooboo. His stepfather is. Umm, yeah. That kinda sounds complicated, but it all makes perfect sense in my head!

ykj8LtF.jpg

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited June 2018
    finally was able to visit this "special place" in Willow Creek (sorry don't know English name) with Sim Inna and Caleb. I never was there before. It's beautiful! <3

f1yijqA.jpg

mX0O7S1.jpg

j8iMaTS.jpg

gosh such a beautiful place and what are they doing?!

MVSulrk.jpg

that's better

PCe1yqX.jpg

"Can you please stop being a bloody Vampire for 1 Minute?!"

Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    @Busufu The place is called Sylvan Glade :) Really wish Sims would keep the phones in their pockets sometimes >_<

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    erimurpheyerimurphey Posts: 173 Member
    6id7ic.png

Bernard joined the Spin Masters. Who knew he could jam?

ioj9qd.png

I forgot to mention Pearl's half brother in my last post. Meet Gucci. I figured that would be a fit name for the son of a gold digger. Despite him being Alexandra's son Pearl loves him very much.

2vb8o5s.png

Of course, Alexandra's dream life doesn't stop her from having a secret affair with Akira Kibo!
    Sul Sul!

Origin i.d.: erimurphey
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    edited June 2018
    I was able to restore my old save.
    Smilte and Alex story continues ... ( it was risky woohoo teen pregnancy, I didn't know about it, his girlfriend showed up at his door heavily pregnant).
    They turned in to young adults 2 sims days ago and were finally able to get married and move in together. Alex parents went broke, because they had to pay his child support alimony to Smilte family. But all of that is finally behind. Now they both have to work and help Alex parents to make enough money to pay next bills. And they need to add house extension.
    Happy day !
    VxV9zjx.png
    Hi8ekwd.png

Alex is is finally able to interact with his daughter without mother in law supervision.
    0gNuiDk.png

They just had first woohoo after getting married, went to sleep and 5 min later this happened ...
    eoJq42w.png

Now the question is, can female sim get pregnant during abduction ? Because if they can, there is no way to know if she got pregnant before abduction with her husband, or got impregnated by alien !
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Smilte and Alex story continues ... ( it was risky woohoo teen pregnancy, I didn't know about it, his girlfriend showed up at his door heavily pregnant).
    They turned in to young adults 2 sims days ago and were finally able to get married and move in together. Alex parents went broke, because they had to pay his child support alimony to Smilte family. But all of that is finally behind. Now they both have to work and help Alex parents to make enough money to pay next bills. And they need to add house extension.
    Happy day !
    VxV9zjx.png
    Hi8ekwd.png

Alex is is finally able to interact with his daughter without mother in law supervision.
    0gNuiDk.png

They just had first woohoo after getting married, went to sleep and 5 min later this happened ...
    eoJq42w.png

Now the question is, can female sim get pregnant during abduction ? Because if they can, there is no way to know if she got pregnant before abduction with her husband, or got impregnated by alien !

Female sims can’t get pregnant by alien abduction
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    There's another teenager in the house! Joshua is now a teenager! His father has worked hard since joining the Detective career and is now Captain Julian Adler!
    41884385405_bfdc919248_o.png
    41884383375_33afaea610_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    Happy day !
    VxV9zjx.png
    Hi8ekwd.png

0gNuiDk.png

eoJq42w.png

Yes they can ..one of the girls in another thread female sim keeps getting abducted and now has 3 alien babies
    2llotup.jpg
  • Options
    MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    A few screenshots from my legacy family. The two founding sims (Danny and Hailey) and their two sons (Joel, the oldest, and eventually Aidan).

Little Joel and his puppy Hunter.

tumblr_p9j72cAxXE1wejk1qo2_1280.png

Daddy/son bonding time.

tumblr_p9klegljh01wejk1qo8_1280.png

tumblr_p9klegljh01wejk1qo7_1280.png

tumblr_p9klegljh01wejk1qo10_1280.png

Pregnancy cravings!

tumblr_p9klkfoguF1wejk1qo2_1280.png

He likes eating with the dogs.

tumblr_p9klmabmP11wejk1qo2_1280.png

tumblr_p9klmabmP11wejk1qo3_1280.png

Mommy/son bonding time.

tumblr_p9ljfhHb441wejk1qo2_1280.png

tumblr_p9ljfhHb441wejk1qo1_1280.png

Pregnancy photoshoot for baby #2.

tumblr_p9ljijMjhX1wejk1qo2_1280.png

tumblr_p9ljijMjhX1wejk1qo7_1280.png

tumblr_p9ljijMjhX1wejk1qo4_1280.png

tumblr_p9ljijMjhX1wejk1qo1_1280.png

Aaaaand Aidan's here!

tumblr_p9mm9ctzVt1wejk1qo2_1280.png

tumblr_p9mm9ctzVt1wejk1qo6_1280.png

tumblr_p9mm9ctzVt1wejk1qo1_1280.png
  • Options
    Finally was able to get a pic of all the kids together...hard to believe my third generation is already starting to grow:
    sb5wrs.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    edited June 2018
    My Sim broke up with her girlfriend, then she got a promotion to level 7 of the business career!
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    Happy day !
    VxV9zjx.png
    Hi8ekwd.png

0gNuiDk.png

eoJq42w.png

But a youtuber whose sim went to sixam came back pregnant?
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    MelsieYT wrote: »
    A few screenshots from my legacy family. The two founding sims (Danny and Hailey) and their two sons (Joel, the oldest, and eventually Aidan).

Little Joel and his puppy Hunter.

tumblr_p9j72cAxXE1wejk1qo2_1280.png

Daddy/son bonding time.

tumblr_p9klegljh01wejk1qo8_1280.png

tumblr_p9klegljh01wejk1qo7_1280.png

tumblr_p9klegljh01wejk1qo10_1280.png

Pregnancy cravings!

tumblr_p9klkfoguF1wejk1qo2_1280.png

He likes eating with the dogs.

tumblr_p9klmabmP11wejk1qo2_1280.png

tumblr_p9klmabmP11wejk1qo3_1280.png

Mommy/son bonding time.

tumblr_p9ljfhHb441wejk1qo2_1280.png

tumblr_p9ljfhHb441wejk1qo1_1280.png

Pregnancy photoshoot for baby #2.

tumblr_p9ljijMjhX1wejk1qo2_1280.png

tumblr_p9ljijMjhX1wejk1qo7_1280.png

tumblr_p9ljijMjhX1wejk1qo4_1280.png

tumblr_p9ljijMjhX1wejk1qo1_1280.png

Aaaaand Aidan's here!

tumblr_p9mm9ctzVt1wejk1qo2_1280.png

tumblr_p9mm9ctzVt1wejk1qo6_1280.png

tumblr_p9mm9ctzVt1wejk1qo1_1280.png

I didn't know toddlers could interact with pups like that
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    PineapplePhonePineapplePhone Posts: 21 Member
    I started a new challenge that's an amalgam of legacy, apocalypse, and living off the land challenges with some new stuff thrown in.
    My sim caught on fire once today and the lot caught on fire more than five times. Here's a tip, don't let the benches autoconnect to the fire pit. Keep them a fair distance away. Another sim had a baby and it was my first time having a baby at home rather than at the hospital. I thought you'd have to wait for the moodlet to expire for the baby to be born, but I guess not! Also I grew a cowplant. It doesn't seem very useful though, so I sold it.
    Then there's the other save I started where a built an underground facility and tried to keep people in the basement. I think I'll delete it though, it's too much of a hastle to try to keep sims from escaping whenever I lock new ones in.
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    I started a new challenge that's an amalgam of legacy, apocalypse, and living off the land challenges with some new stuff thrown in.
    My sim caught on fire once today and the lot caught on fire more than five times. Here's a tip, don't let the benches autoconnect to the fire pit. Keep them a fair distance away. Another sim had a baby and it was my first time having a baby at home rather than at the hospital. I thought you'd have to wait for the moodlet to expire for the baby to be born, but I guess not! Also I grew a cowplant. It doesn't seem very useful though, so I sold it.
    Then there's the other save I started where a built an underground facility and tried to keep people in the basement. I think I'll delete it though, it's too much of a hastle to try to keep sims from escaping whenever I lock new ones in.

If that challenge is too much of a hassle, try the Lunar Zodiac challenge
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited June 2018
    Today, after a few sim days, I finally realised I misplaced the toilet roll.

2rnzwi8.png

Whoops. :lol:
    giphy.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top