Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    I am soooo proud of Luna and J. They have reached their money goal and reached the top of their careers as well!!

They celebrated with a date night:
    m8dwrc.jpg

Here is the house i built (it's still a work in progress):
    wconja.jpg
    2zgymfp.jpg
    296p6xj.jpg
    243njte.jpg
    4kxpo2.jpg

Anddddddddd we are having a baby!
    2a50ns7.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    28846556268_40b8a485ff_z.jpg
    Love this photo of Dara.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    @Simmelina1 she's so pretty
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I spent most of my weekend downloading about 100 penthouses. Then settling on one, just to realize how much I had to fix.
    The rest goes in my story section, but here's the half-way fixed Jungle Penthouse:

HJJ5zt3.png
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    So instead of baby we ended up having two carrot top twins!! They names are London and Paris

21o67lu.jpg

ae4qdk.jpg

2r7wqo5.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
  • Options
    Luna painted a picture of the girls:
    302bgb6.jpg

This has to be my fave pic now
    1z6ehra.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
  • Options
    My babies have aged:

o7un9e.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
  • Options
    VenessaVeeVenessaVee Posts: 187 Member
    So.. after spending some quality time with her crush at the park, my sim made her way home and decided to get into a fight with someone called Ella! There was another pic of them both further into their scuffle but it wouldn't upload..

i15.photobucket.com/albums/a356/TIKLME/SIMS%204/06-11-18_52819nbspPM_zpsrjn1ww9w.png

i15.photobucket.com/albums/a356/TIKLME/SIMS%204/06-11-18_52725nbspPM_zpssk4dzmcx.png
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Well, four more deaths happened in my game. Hope, Henry, and their spouses died from old age shortly after I loaded up. Now their sons and *their* spouses will be adults in two days while Parker McConnell, Henry and Haley's grandson, will become a teenager in a week! I also changed the age setting for elders in the MC Command Center mod from 10 to 21 so I don't have to say goodbye to Aidan, Julian and their wives too soon.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    @hunniboo1 I love the twin's names!!
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @ikiamyetta Thanks. Dara is a 3rd generation sim and daughter of Penny Pizzaz and grandchild of Joaquin Le Chien.

Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    @hunniboo1 I love the twin's names!!

Thank you!
    2llotup.jpg
  • Options
    So with a baby shower mod I threw a baby shower for our last baby...I used boy decor because we swayed towards a boy:
    sewumh.jpg
    3348dgo.jpg

Baby Joseph Huntington III was born..he is the only one who came out with J's hair color:
    1zccshv.jpg

The kiddos:
    dnozd0.jpg

Oh and we got a rotweiller named Ginger who likes to attack the butler lol:
    2dqorpv.jpg
    svl0mo.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    In my new save file. My Sim and Jade Rosa are dating. They started out as co-workers, then Jade invited my Sim to a party and they ended up in a make out! They are still co-workers and and good friends too
  • Options
    erimurpheyerimurphey Posts: 173 Member

Bernard Rogers is a rich old man whose spoiled daughter Pearl and gold digging wife Alexandra are fighting over his money. Today Pearl (who is in the blue dress) fought her stepmother in front of the local deli.

208haq9.jpg

10pyujs.png

Meanwhile Bernard stayed at the Spice Festival too late and wet himself. How embarrassing!

11b27g5.png

Sul Sul!

Origin i.d.: erimurphey
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Aidy had a nightmare and big brother Bo came to the rescue.
    J4c2NIV.png
    So Hank (Shawna's new boyfriend) moved in with the fam and so far he has been great with the kids. He always wanted a family of his own.
    kAhFlo5.png
    One night Aidy got up to go potty and found her dead daddy in their living room. She wasn't the least bit scared and even though they never met she felt at ease with him. Sadly he went off to the netherworld after that.
    apy6xbd.png
    K1jtlAi.png
    Hank also had a late night visit from Caleb.
    CKjypE4.png
    The spent their Saturday at the park. The girls had a blast on the playground.
    q2tPiTH.png
    LC0Dmne.png
    wRVwmf8.png
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Well nothing today as I hadn't played yet; but a lot happened yesterday.

So since Seasons is coming up and wanted to wait for my sims to get married as I have some ideas for them; I decided to focus on some aspirations and skills. Her original aspiration that was part of the random generator challenge is serial romantic; but I wanted to try and get a few other traits as I read that they are really helpful.

So I tried the fresh chef one and they went to throw a dinner party; but one of the guest started fighting with one of my sims. They didn't hate each other at first though now that they do (one has the mean trait which probably what caused the fight, I was helping another sim out, so I missed the first part), which is unfortunate as they are both in one of the same clubs together.

Since now I have to wait for them to get to the top of the cooking career, I decided to try archaeology and have them go out to the jungle for a few weeks to explore. I found one temple with the golden llama and the girl ended up cursing herself with this food illusion spell. A few gotten poisoned but managed to get a cure though had to take them back to their lodge and it was expensive. I since learned that is much better and easier to have sims build up their cultural skills first and stock up on items.
  • Options
    *Picture Heavy*

I am so happy to upload these family selfies as my babies are now teens:

Luna and J:
    eaqskk.jpg

Paris and London:
    359ala8.jpg

Paris and Luna:
    1zxmy5j.jpg

Paris and J:
    2ezpkx4.jpg

Paris and Joseph:
    29z9402.jpg

London and Joseph:
    20p4nlz.jpg

London and J:
    2yycsac.jpg

London and Luna:
    256wcuh.jpg

Joseph and Luna:
    aau1b9.jpg

Joseph and J:
    oan8sj.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
  • Options
    simmerlyrosesimmerlyrose Posts: 196 Member
    Gettin' some sunshine with the twins! Also, all of Emma's kids are coming out with red hair and it's driving me nuts :D
    OsP38Pj.png
    7pmqTVA.png
    4GbGIZK.png
    heart_tilt_bullet_by_kicked_in_teeth-dbwilsm.gif
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,183 Member
    Slow update times because I actually somehow caught up with my screenshots last week and now I actually have to GASP PLAY THE GAME NOW!?

Anyways, probably been about a few hours since Grandma died and everyone tries to get through the mourning phase in their own way. Scarlett for instance strums away on her guitar which unfortunately doesn't help much as she is a moody teen and always feels like she's mourning.
    4P6g3KU.png
    Justice gets through the mourning phase by mourning her dead cat....HEY WAIT THAT DOESN'T HELP AT ALL!! THAT JUST MAKES IT WORSE!
    VSq0SuR.png
    Grandpa came over the next day, I mean most likely because you know, his wife of so many years just died and for the first time in so many years he's so lonely. At least his grandkids came to pay attention to him.
    5qgxADU.png
    I REPEAT, THIS DOES NOT HELP THE MOURNING PROCESS!
    W31Ysn0.png
    You know what doesn't help? Ghost cat coming to visit and remind you of things that are dead.
    VSO9kdG.png
    Hey, Ghosts have to do their business too.
    zkQhXK0.png
    Juniper: "You know what'll help you with mourning? Hugging your ghost cat."
    GtogUCT.png
    This is an awful day for the kids, their beloved Grandma is dead AND they have to go to school?!
    sqaZ4xQ.png
    Oh hey, the family finally got a maid. Just have to make sure Kane doesn't have a maid fantasy heh heh heh.............Or Justice.
    92WEy0q.png
    Maid: "What a nice family."
    IyMPUcw.png
    Kane's home from work, so now he works hard to keep his golden god physique, I mean he's not getting any younger.
    m3aa27h.png
    Speaking of golden god physique, Justice is mentoring.....
    0Fp4zfY.png
    ...Her noodle armed son. Don't think he's going to be a golden god any time soon.
    10FAHIM.png
    Harley: "Mom can I stop, my stomach hurts."
    CmZXlbv.png
    Justice: "Get out of here you wimp, let me show you how a pro gets it done!"
    Kz5yq5i.png
    Seems there's a few birthdays today, so Justice will make the cake in the bathroom. Not very sanitary because I don't entirely trust that maid just yet.
    ljXJDQ2.png
    Because she made this cake she couldn't help but enthuse about cake baking with her son.
    WyrocCB.png
    Justice: "Yay cakes!"
    Scarlett: "Arrg, teenage angst!!!"
    ABnXioR.png
    Time to get over that mood swing and play some guitar, her skill is high enough for her to sing AND play guitar at the same time!
    VId1XW0.png
    Logan: "Totally making a stink bomb with this."
    4jQ3LML.png
    First, let's start off with little Sadie.
    yl6rcWw.png
    Wf7wHNk.png
    Now Logan.
    yo4tWei.png
    JOUkGbZ.png
    Then there's Gem.
    dNqsUgn.png
    sl5hprp.png
    Justice: "We're getting you on a strict workout regimen noodle arms."
    SnKGVRM.png
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    Not a super long post but Kylee aged up to a teen and Nic had baby number 7, a girl named Tessa. They are on sim day Monday and on Friday they will go to Granite Falls and spend time as a family. The older twins will age to YA while on vacation and Kylee will age up after they get home. Nic becomes an adult before vacation and she plans to age up her look as well since she will eventually be a president.
    fBXN39q.png
    Kylee. She is going to be an athlete. Abbie is going to be a musician and Noah will be a programmer.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    I also finally have a signature.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Man oh man I am so happy I started this legacy...my babies are young adults now:

Joseph is married to Pari:
    mb09cw.jpg
    4sld87.jpg
    London is married to Akira:
    11wa2zc.jpg
    1694x8y.jpg

Paris to Martha:
    2zqge28.jpg

Andddd I got my first set of grands 2 twins(1 boy 1 girl) named Aran and Italy which is Akira and London's babies...then Chaya which is Joseph's and Pari little one:
    xfvuwn.jpg
    2kpkkk.jpg
    155jgd1.jpg

Luna and J are now elders which I am kinda sad about:
    119rq0o.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I got so frustrated with Caleb's compulsive water drinking that I made him drown. He's a foodie, so normal water always makes him uncomfortable. Watching him drown, I went 'Oh, was the water not good enough quality for you, honey?' Then I added his ghost to the household and played with him like that for a while before resurrecting him. At least he completed the Grilled Cheese aspiration. Yesterday was just not my day. I had a breakdown later, but I think I'm fine again. Normally, I don't get this evil with my Sims.

tOaybtr.png

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    TaquandaTaquanda Posts: 212 Member
    edited June 2018
    My Sim actually just made it and become a massive model (with the Sims Road to Fame mod). He's just moved to a bigger apartment with his best friend because he gets magazine offers which pay about 10k Simoleons.

n5vBjoz.jpg
    My sim, Tom with his best friend (in the old apartment)

After doing a photoshoot and meet and greet event he went home with his bodyguard. But they've been dating in secret for a while now. They made it official!

gWkZWHi.jpg
    dDhPqHc.jpg
    4o7Sghk.jpg

Sorry for any grammar or other mistakes. English is not my native language. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top