Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    K4siesK4sies Posts: 267 Member
    @Schwuschbingbang I do know that pretty kids are not necessarily a prediction for pretty siblings :tongue: I've seen plenty of proof for that. But I'd love to see what his brother will look like too. Sims genetics are such fun :smiley:

Oh yeah xD I just really hope Luna's features are being passed down to him because as of now all three of the kids that are currently born in game just look a lot like their dad. Not complaining but I really would love to see her nose on one of her children. Well we'll see :D I'll be sure to update later on :P
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    edited April 2018
    In my game today, finally some positive events for Trevor. ^_^

He's been adjusting well to caring for Victor on his own. He's getting better at cooking and even helped Victor with a planetary school project even though Trevor has never been too good at these things.

fiuZx79.png

jjozRTO.png

They went to Olivier's birthday party (Trevor's brother) who aged up to a young adult.

J5RAwu2.png

Trevor met Paulina Larimore at the gym. She has some muscle! Turns out she's a gym trainer just like Trevor and they got along well immediately.

Uucv8sz.png

He asked her out on a date and she gladly accepted. They talked a lot, Trevor learned that Paulina is a single parent as well and has a teenage son named Ronan. She loves the outdoors, she's active and she's an art lover just like Trevor.

OgV6j5g.png

The date went amazing!

wzlV7wI.png

So they went on another date.

7baLyXG.png

And worked out at the gym together.

4b5DocT.png

So Trevor thought it was time for Paulina to meet his son Victor. They get along really well!

fn2Bw7I.png

They went on yet another date and Paulina had something to tell.. Turns out my MCCC risky woohoo setting got them with only one sleepover.. :worried: She's pregnant!

P8uUJ1u.png

But Trevor was actually happy about the news and suggested moving in together. They combined their money and Trevor sold the house in Oasis Springs to move to the city. They were able to afford a fairly spacious two-bedroom apartment and they were able to purchase some nice furniture. The kids will have to share a room but they'll figure it out. ^_^ Paulina has the City Native aspiration so it's a great place for them to live.

q4ebKRv.png

uUpTwXj.png

The nextdoor neighbors, the Brumfields, showed up for a welcome wagon.

gnuOjXP.png

Look how cute they are! :smiley: (That's Ronan to the left, Paulina's son)

EpoM73A.png
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    edited April 2018
    The estate is coming along beautifully thanks to Lilith’s job as a criminal and Lucian’s more illicit affairs. Needs a few more windows and more interior work.
    Uud61Nvl.png

Darian grew into the most adorable plasmasucker :lol:
    u994peRl.png

Daddy was nominated for potty duty :smile:
    2lCRXmgl.png
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Collection day is my favorite day! Even if it did take Kaine half the day to find 10 since he kept digging up time capsules & treasure maps.

1UKqlDu.png

Grabbing a bite to eat after work. He'd plan to check out some new fishing holes, but got a call to party at a nightclub.

Rw4z9jl.png

He & his buddy Jon hit the dance floor..

EMTZNGM.png

Where he started doing some push ups.

RJVdBCv.png

He looks kind of bored there.

WVfoqn8.png

But then the ladies took the floor.

1lqMyRq.png

RhaRBkF.png

He started hitting it off with Augusta, but kind of blew it when he tried to get a DNA sample from her. Fair enough. But she also failed to tell Kaine that she was married & had 6 children. I guess we'll just call this one a wash.

eGtFEf0.png

hU0kFOU.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited April 2018
    Update:
    (4.25.18 at 11:23PM)
    Well, the Parker-McConnell boys have one grandparent left. Luna lost her husband today shortly before the birth of their second grandson. (the new baby is Ethan and Emily Parker's third grandson.) His name is Ethan Parker McConnell since his brother's name is Jacob(Jake). They have a cousin named Dominique Parker(also a boy, but I didn't name him).
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    ViridisaViridisa Posts: 93 Member
    So, I finally finished my Wonder Child Challenge I was working on. I'll gather up some photos from it in a bit. I didn't take a lot because I was so busy trying to level up all her skills. Reyna Yoshotaki-Hwan (I've slowly came to realize that I make a lot of Asian sims. Her mother was Japanese and her father Korean) finally aged up to a YA. She:
    Maxed all Toddler Skills
    Maxed all Child Skills
    Completed all Child Aspirations
    Had 3 Gold-medal birthday parties
    Completed 1 Adult Aspiration (started working on many more)
    Maxed 14 adult skills: Cooking, Fitness, Gardening, Gourmet Cooking, Guitar, Handiness, Logic, Painting, Piano, Programming, Video Gaming, Violin, Wellness, Writing
    Has 27 traits: Bookworm, Loves Outdoors, Creative, Frugal, Physically Gifted, Always Welcome, Marketable, Night Owl, Top-Notch Toddler, Morning Sim, Creative Visionary, Great Storyteller, Speed Cleaner, Responsible, Long Lived, Observant, Good Manners, Free Services, Mentally Gifted, Creatively Gifted, Spice Hound, Gym Rat, Chopstick Savvy, Speed Reader, Socially Gifted, Mentor, Quick Learner*, High Metabolism*

Now I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with her. Maybe I could start the Apocalypse Challenge since she has a lot of skills that'd be useful in the beginning.

*I'm not sure how she has both of the last two. Maybe because she choose the Bodybuilder aspiration as a Teen and was working on Computer Whiz as upon age up.
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    One of my simself's grandsons got married to Luna Villareal a mere 5 hours after they first met. This was like 2 days after the Romance Guru at the Romance festival told him that his destiny in love was bright and happy. Guess she was right :D

VGJgvuS.jpg

4SAelTa.jpg
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    So Grandma Sapphire not only came out of retirement so she can deliver her Great-Grandchild. Two, she came over to tell Justice the miracle of childbirth, and by miracle I mean the agonizing pain.
    8jY7yVs.png
    There was another wedding! That's right, Whatsherface and Iris are tying the knot today after one day of engagement for a few reasons. One, Iris needs to get married before she can adopt some children and she really wants to have her kid be around the same age as Justice's. Two, everyone had today off, convenient!
    TEOnR9Z.png
    Iris, why are you playing the Piano at your own wedding? You hire the slav-I mean the entertainers to do that for you!
    kvP5qje.png
    Then Whatsherface and Iris went to the only fun observatory in the world.
    SYWJQp8.png
    Ace: "Heh heh, everyone mocks me now but when this wedding starts I sure as heck won't miss it."
    mOwn27H.png
    Ace: "Heh heh, called it."
    mZv24zN.png
    Kane: "It's a shame I wasn't already sitting down, I'm missing the ceremony!"
    graTzAd.png
    Ace: "Justice, why so gloom? It's a happy day! Your sister is getting married!"
    Justice: "Morning sickness."
    Ace: "But it's night time sweetie!"
    2jCF4lt.png
    I now pronounce you Mrs. and Mrs. Corral, huh, Whatsherface's last name is Corral eh? If only we knew her first name, oh well.
    G0wq7p3.png
    Kane: "Nice"
    3Nhtbmd.png
    Justice: "I know this wedding was only done so you can upstage me but in this very moment you can't upstage me you know why? Baby bump."
    dbZ5RR8.png
    Ace: "Good thing we're rich huh?"
    Genesis: "Yeah, if we weren't it would make it pretty hard to afford both of our daughters weddings back to back huh?"
    QjOIP8j.png
    Aww, Justice is such a well mannered preggo. She cleans up the toilet after she pukes! Personally I'd make hubby do it but whatevs.
    SyqgDh3.png
    Iris: "Man, I'm so happy after getting married I could just Siiiiiiiiinng."
    n2r8q6S.png
    Neighbor: "Justice! Open up, I think your cat is dying in there!"
    KqYSIgH.png
    Sapphire: "Well, I'll just use my awesome doctor powers to determine what the gender of your baby will be and would you look at that, you're helping out the male shortage and having a boy!"
    sE5D6S9.png
    Sapphire: "Oh....AND a girl. Good luck, girl."
    0IbRKO1.png
    Pregnant or not, gotta get to work.
    K86itc1.png
    Oh great, computer's broken.
    y4hUEZn.png
    And this one too! What is up with this awful precinct?!
    Yb26Flz.png
    Justice: "You guys better let me use one of the working computers or I'll break your legs!"
    JXW599T.png
    Justice put out the APB for the murder suspect as it was reported that someone who resembles the perp. It'll be a long and difficult search.
    MpL9l8k.png
    Justice: "Found you, you're under arrest!"
    X0mVzvb.png
    Welp, time for an interrogation. Except the perp is on her phone.
    4pk1e6T.png
    Justice: "Alright so I just want you to know, usually I do good cop bad cop but seeing as I am hormonal from carrying twins I am going to go bad cop crazy cop. First off, bad cop."
    xpUXAMe.png
    Justice: "Now.......crazy cop."
    s6zPRqO.png
    Justice: "SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
    WmV3L7S.png
    Well that got her to spill the beans.
    kUJkBUu.png
    Good work Lieutenant!
    FpN04jI.png
    Then she took out more of her aggression out on the punching bag at the end of her shift.
    9YqIOX9.png
  • Options
    K4siesK4sies Posts: 267 Member
    Well since yesterday much has happened!

27845204858_997d507304.jpg

Luna is pregnant again with a boy. She however didn't seem that happy about it at first. Maybe because Kira is really the worst toddler I have ever witnessed. Every time she eats she takes one bite and ends up throwing everything to the ground. Then she'll scream - even throw a tantrum and finally ask for more food. She was nearly in the red with her dad. I'm so happy that she grew up just two in game days after that picture was taken.

27845186578_348629f76d_m.jpg26846049807_62d98d8ec3_m.jpg
    40996111434_9a887c5ee0.jpg

Meanwhile handsome Jack Dylan got himself a girlfriend... or maybe not. He wasn't that happy about the first kiss and even rejecting her flirts afterwards... Still - he didn't say no to the messing around part. Hah. Teens

26846049217_7e34d265a5.jpg

Finally then - we had Kira's and Glenn's birthday. Kira turning into a child - with (I'm so glad about that) a similar nose like her mother and Glenn turning into an adult. He took himself a day off afterwards - deserved.

40996110344_314392fe75.jpg

Welcome Baby Alec J (AJ) Whitaker! Hopefully the last child of Glenn and Luna (might have to turn of risky woohoo or make Glenn infertile).

Bonus
    40996110054_d4d3ab432d.jpg
    "Should I scream now?"
    I took the opportunity after AJ turned into a Toddler to make a screenshot of each one of the family. If you're interested here ya go:
    (Glenn -> Luna -> Dylan
    Lynn -> Kira -> AJ)

41713571681_eb2c966694_n.jpg27845185558_60c2bf301b_n.jpg26846048727_2d1832274c_n.jpg41673997872_41ef9670d2_n.jpg26846048477_56f1b3d402_n.jpg41713571441_c41525cc54_n.jpg
  • Options
    halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    No pictures, unfortunately, but one of my sims gave birth to an alien XD (first time this has happened to me since buying get to Work.)
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • Options
    NikolaiBanksNikolaiBanks Posts: 149 Member
    No pictures, unfortunately, but one of my sims gave birth to an alien XD (first time this has happened to me since buying get to Work.)

My Sims rarely get pregnant by Aliens, unless they get a job in the Scientist career, though the chances of abduction depend on what devices that are invented and used in Get To Work, the satellite is the best bet.
    'Fear not, for I am with you;
    Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
    I will strengthen you,
    Yes, I will help you,
    I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
    Quote from Isaiah 41:10
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    In my game today, Victor aged up to a teen. He has such a generic looking face! Didn't expect that with Annabel and Trevor both having quite explicit facial features but it seems those evened each other out somehow?

Here's Victor as a teen:

GvpgY93.png
    6sEmGam.png

He's making friends with his step brother Ronan.

CIuDXJw.png

Ronan aged up to a young adult soon and moved out of the house. He aspires to be a painter.

PLy2Ppl.png

The baby came! Son to Trevor and Paulina, this is Elliot Purdue.

ko4NpjI.png
    4HuTfRh.png

Meanwhile Victor aspires to be a computer whiz. He's been practicing his programming and hacking skills. Trevor even got a call from Victor's principal because Victor had tried to hack the school!

Om3Ubx4.png

Trevor got the whim to get engaged to Paulina. He proposed to her on an afternoon while out to a café with her, Ronan and his aunt Janice. Among family, a perfect occasion. ^_^

PWl0J6t.png
  • Options
    halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member

My Sims rarely get pregnant by Aliens, unless they get a job in the Scientist career, though the chances of abduction depend on what devices that are invented and used in Get To Work, the satellite is the best bet.

Like I said it was a first and ironically this sims dad was the scientist, so the son was abducted instead of the dad. Also, don't have the satellite on my lot, so talk about random.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • Options
    ShaddBoiShaddBoi Posts: 795 Member
    edited April 2018
    Today, in my game, a reimagined version of Sims 3 character Hank Goddard has moved into Oasis Springs. After he fled Sunset Valley, following an agonizing split from Pauline Wan, Hank is ready for a new life, a new look, and...well...a new everything.

He has landed himself an entry-level position in the Athletic career, and has moved into a rickety old trailer out in the furthest reaches of Oasis Springs, on a large lot where the former Yuma Heights manor stood, before it burnt down. The modular home is a little less comfortable than Hank would have hoped for, but all the other entry level houses in the community were taken, and, with only $20,000 simoleans in his pocket, this was all he could afford.

Thus far, Hank is enjoying Oasis Springs as he gets settled into a very different way of life. His biggest gripe thus far is the fact that, unlike Sunset Valley, automobiles are not available for use. He occasionally will see a car or truck pass by him on the street, but he has no idea where to purchase or rent one at?!?

Despite his vow to keep away from romance and the opposite sex for a long while, Hank has already become mildly intrigued by his new neighbor. He does not know her name, but he's pretty sure she is married with at least one son. He has not met her yet, but he has discreetly watched the attractive blonde woman strutting up and down the street between their lots several times a day. He has been too busy getting unpacked to go out and socialize, but, with another weekend just around the corner, perhaps he will find the time to venture out and say Sul Sul...
  • Options
    JacewinduJacewindu Posts: 29 Member
    My scientist sim Dr. Meadow was using the Simray(tm) to transform some useless objects from her inventory into something else and one object turned into one of the calendar plates from jungle adventure. $10,000 bonus! :D

Then she tried it a few more times and of course the item burst into flames... but she couldn't extinguish it with the Simray(tm). She acted like she couldn't reach it. So obviously the whole house came running out. They all danced around the fire that wouldn't go out for about two hours. Then when it finally spread she was able to extinguish it for some reason. :| After that happened the whole house went to bed what a day... :/
    My Mods on Nexus Mods
    My tumblr
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    Forrest aged to a teen and baby Nicole aged to a toddler. She is so beautiful and Forrest is so handsome.

aa0DlPe.png
    Forrest

kI1A8VW.png
    Nicole
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Nothing too special except almost all the sims in my house hold died but two. Go figure the cow plant done them in. Aside from that I was able to build this pool and I'm thinking about moving the pool to the family grave yard.
    41017506684_f480e309b1_b.jpg
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    edited April 2018
    I have quite a lot of screenshots of today so I'll be using a few spoilers ^_^

Quick summary for first-time readers:
    Trevor (bodybuilder, art-lover) is my 5th gen heir. He has a teenage son named Victor (geek, hacker) with his ex Annabel (insane), but they left her because she chose to become a vampire. Trevor has fallen in love with a new woman named Paulina (active, art-lover) who unexpectedly got pregnant with their child. They moved in together and their son Elliot (wild) was born. Paulina has a young adult son named Ronan (aspiring painter), from an earlier relationship.

Paulina went out with her son Ronan for some karaoke in the city.

kNDuBrP.png

The Brumfields aren't being such nice neighbors. I wonder how this guy still dares to provoke Trevor like that, I mean look at the muscle on him!

bcR2FRA.png

Victor got asked out on a date by a girl named Abigail Handy after they exchanged numbers earlier.

ofXxbB5.png
    The date went great until something terrible happened. The bar man collapsed and died! This first date seemed doomed. :worried:

pmkq9N9.png

But much to Victor's surprise the date went great anyway and Abigail seemed quite happy at the end.

eXNEc1K.png

There was a fire in the apartment! Caused by Paulina trying to cook.. Seems Trevor can still teach her a thing or two! Luckily they were able to put out the fire before the kids were hurt. Nice teamwork! :smiley:

B7adSm6.png

Victor visited his mom. He hadn't seen her since his dad took him to live elsewhere. It was time to discuss some things, like why on earth she had chosen to become a vampire.

6LuKDY2.png
    When Victor came home he picked up the violin for the first time after his birthday to a teen. Didn't sound too great.

dS6C8WG.png

Meanwhile, Trevor is still trying to get his neighbors to stop making so much noise! :lol:

56to1qU.png

Trevor and Paulina had their wedding!

ljbzCS5.png
    Look how happy they are!

9YDy37X.png

A lot of guests came and Trevor and Paulina had a lot of fun chatting with their friends and family at the wedding. To their surprise the Brumfields came to celebrate and even Kyra showed up after her awkward romance with Trevor.

KiBq13U.png

At the end of the wedding Trevor needed a nap.

JtHQ2NA.png

And when all the guests had left he took Paulina to "look at the stars" together. :love:

mXq6WFA.png

Victor visited Geek Con, which was organized next to their home so Victor was stoked. He took a vacation day from school to be able to go. He took part in a gaming contest which he unfortunately lost.

MGGU6UA.png
    He bought a T-shirt which is his new everyday look from now.

1o75ip9.png

Losing at the gaming tournament didn't stop Victor from giving competition another go in the hackaton! And guess who won? With a score of 75%! :smiley:

4ExKyTl.png

Victor now has a nice new system to play Sims on :tongue: much-needed since Abigail broke his laptop earlier!

C2I69yl.png

QLvTVso.png

Meanwhile little Elliot is being looked after well by his entire family. Here's Trevor playing with his son (so cute!).

HK48aG7.png
    Tucked in by his brother Victor.

25LikVn.png

And looked after by his brother Ronan who visits regularly after moving out. Paulina gave him the apartment key.

3qFVIps.png

Trevor has nearly reached his bodybuilder aspiration! He already reached his maximum physical potential and now all that's left is leveling his fitness skill by 1 more!

1TRopyx.png

Oh.. and Trevor got a haircut ^_^ here's the family all together.

0tsnkw2.png
  • Options
    mctsimmermctsimmer Posts: 277 Member
    I'm so happy to I've started a Not So Berry challenge. I got my Berry Rhea CoeMTVmI9V.jpg
    her boyfriend Holden WolffOC7s9L6.jpg
    Rhea got started on her mischief goals and fought with the first sim she sawSwmg6fE.jpg
    Then she got into her first fight with another sim that nightemNtLO2.jpg
    Now everyone is wondering what type of crazy person moved into town. They though the vampires were a problem.
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    @mctsimmer -OOOOH! I have debated doing a Not So Berry Challenge for aaaaaaages. So cool to see that she's already got a boy friend and had her first fight! Holden is hot! Love the fight picture... looks like an epic party!

Major spoiler alert for my Selection Challenge but I did a photoshoot of the prince with some of the Selected Girls today and I LOOOOOOOOOVE the promo pictures!!!

snzComS.png

voagF9X.png

gudJgG6.png

oP4OCSY.png
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    The McConnell family grew by one! Anthony and Jessamine now have a daughter named Sarah and she is a total Parker! She's the first of their kids to have brunette hair instead of red!
    (Family pic in my signature)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Again quite a lot of pictures so I'll be using some spoilers for today's events. :blush:

Victor brought classmate Annie Doran home from school.

LRoEC8c.png
    For some reason she was very flirty which set the mood, so Victor attempted to seduce her.

tVvD6ei.png

Which lead to his very first kiss!

rIlSGsd.png

This is the moment when Trevor completed his bodybuilder aspiration! Congrats Trevor :smiley:

PZcpg4P.png

It was both Victor and Elliot's birthday! A lot of friends and family came to celebrate.

bPwBJ8c.png
    And look who showed up.. Annabel in the presence of Trevor's new family, a tricky situation!

7YDPzXT.png

Luckily Trevor didn't even notice she was there as he went to bed right after baking the cakes for his sons.. He'd been working hard at work all day. For some reason, Annabel was feeling super flirty.

mDt1gem.png

Elliot blowing out the candles on his strawberry birthday cake.

8GUIgSj.png

Here's what he looks like as a child.

lUoG27I.png

He got the rambunctious scamp aspiration and the hot-headed trait as well as the happy toddler trait.

qjbUwkd.png

Kyra asked Trevor out to a dance party at the night club. Trevor insisted his brother Olivier came along. They had great fun! He called in sick the next workday though, because he got pretty dazed!

njWbZ3c.png

Paulina wanted to go out in the city again. She took her son Ronan and his now-wife Deidre to the lounge for karaoke.

7XvBMD1.png
    She called Trevor to join them later on, they sang a duet! Trevor really got into it even though he sounded horrible! :scream:

Nw9aOPh.png

The family visited the romance festival together.

PO8uRl1.png
    They poured sakura tea.

1WM2xUe.png

Victor asked the guru for advice concerning his love life. He's not sure who he likes more... Annie or Abigail? He didn't get a straight answer though.

nSC2wfw.png

This man didn't seem all to happy about his wife (red hair) flirting with other men!

TsjHteh.png

And apparently Trevor had been flirting with someone else at the festival too! When he got home Paulina was very angry and spilled her drink right in his face.. Luckily Trevor was able to calm her down soon, explaining the flirtatious behavior was only because of the sakura tea and the flirty festival vibe.

U01agL7.png

The night after the romance festival one very thirsty vampire showed up at the front door.

L0EwHkn.png
    That might explain her flirty mood at the birthday party. She must've been quite impressed by Trevor's bodybuilding advancements! Or maybe it's his new haircut... She went straight for his bedroom! (Wasn't me, this all happened autonomously!)

2Aibj1H.png

"Come to me, Trevor! :smirk:"

SNKqLiY.png

Just one sip!

f6C3trh.png

Or maybe go for a deep drink.. Hmm.. Seems it's done and over with the good vampire aspiration!?

M01VfvK.png

It looked like Annabel had never tasted anything this great! :lol: Or maybe it was just because she's been surviving on plasma-packs only for a very long time.

YVMFxGq.png

Trevor was completely drained...

59yuTyH.png

I wonder what Marisol would think of this..

Here's what the family looks like now that Victor and Elliot aged up. Following tradition Trevor passed on his necklace to his son.
    (That's NOT a good angle for Trevor's face :lol:)

JYrm3UR.png

• Options
    edited April 2018
    This has to be my favorite picture:
    41049739184_31cfd9586b_b.jpg

As you can see, they've been inseparable for quite some time. <3
    Order of aging:
    Top-left: Children
    Bottom-right: Teenagers
    Bottom-left: Young Adults
    Middle: Newlyweds
    Top-right: Adults
    I may remove the wedding pic and put their elder pic there..... If I'm still in the house when they age up.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited April 2018
    Daisy has some sisters now, as Hyacinth made a couple more calls to the adoption agency.

First came Lavender & the two girls hit it off immediately.

X7C7RXW.png

nbu8Ffu.png

r0vvhzJ.png

But she wasn't too thrilled when Violet came along even though Lavender was.

mNBqIeb.png

QPpTCVe.png

Daisy was so angry about the new baby that she smashed the dollhouse.

adWXdvQ.png

Mom knew how to cheer her up, though. Nothing wrong here that a cupcake can't cure.

a3UH69b.png

Violet seemed unperturbed by her sister's cold shoulder, she was too interested in the bookcase to be concerned with anything else.

QiNX78z.png

Hyacinth, meanwhile, has had no problem transitioning from free-spirited explorer to busy single mom. Someday when the girls are older she'll take them to visit the jungle, but for now she's not missing the spider attacks one bit.

5wUZLco.png

27ecFva.png

8aNOVw1.png

VoU7aMH.png

Qdn0Ieo.png

6gBgTH6.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    Four birthdays, one cake. Busy Friday night in the Rhodes household. Forrest became a young adult and moved out with his sister Jennie. Ali and Sky became teens and Kali became a child. The twins look so sad and Kali's eyes are set low compared to her eyebrows. Interesting looking girls.

muEFPyj.png
    Alana

YRaBFQv.png
    Skyla

XtYxJRN.png
    Kali
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top