Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Played sisters Jieun & Naeun yesterday.

41612505922_9ecdf76afc_c.jpg
    Jieun married Akira Kibo. They had twin boys Takoya & Hikaru.

26784443807_a8ef35c987_c.jpg
    Naeun got engaged to Gavin Richards.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    In my game today:

Arvin took Lilly cat to the vet.. Lilly is getting old, just like Arvin himself. :tongue:

8lrlWry.png

Meanwhie at home Brylee helped Olivier with his project, his performance in school is very poor and he is a grade C student so he could use the assistance.

VFHue3v.png

Trevor has been working hard on his career as a body builder and is regularly visiting the gym to mentor people.

Ct1HjEg.png

Annabel's brother Kelvin moved in with her, Trevor and Victor. He had something personal to talk about with Annabel.

wIp0Xgw.png

DKZz0Pr.png

They celebrated Kelsi's birthday to a young adult. Seems Annabel has a sister now instead! :smiley:

W4xge2x.png

Annabel met Kelsi's friend Nikita at the birthday party. Turns out she wants to be a good vampire as well! Annabel invited Nikita to join her club and Nikita gladly accepted. She also offered Annabel a drink.

hkdiuAG.png

2kqT5PZ.png

Kelsi's new look:

WKSoDKE.png

I'm enjoying playing a trans sim for the first time. ^_^
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    hmmmmm fell behind while I was working on my ts2 legacy, guess I'll be giving out some awesomes.
    @kemisz now see that's what Jalisa gets start off with threats and your loved ones pay the price, with the vampires anyways also Juniper is adorable. Oh I love Adelaide and her man nice pair.
    @Celticgamer0 Lilith looks like she wanted to make him disappear yesterday today was too late..lol.
    @ldmarko ah Daisy is so cute.
    @Simpatsyann wow busy busy, though it is sort of funny in a dark way how the butler was replaced so quickly, looking forward to more on your family ha.

So while I was off in the other game I thought about what I wanted to do and decided on a little timeskip not a big one with so many things happening there is nothing to follow but a little one...so makeovers.
    41614843762_716401e896_b.jpg
    It was one thing to find his sister with Phoenix but another to watch everything change, the house needed an upgrade and he didn't really mind it but his sister's happiness was much more important than a change of wallpaper..or whatever.

"Sis are you really happy with Phoenix."

"Oh Caleb I'm not with him we're just in the get to know you phase."

"Seems like a lot more than just getting to know you, you changed so much for him."

"He just observed I chose what I like."

'It is a lot more dagnabbit...ugh I hate my hair this dress is itchy and I hate you for not noticing!' she screamed in her head though she sighed she never could truly hate her brother. It was't his fault she just didn't understand Phoenix was a fledgling or he was supposed to be he had complete control over her even if she lied as she just did her brother didn't bat an eye because of his control.

She didn't know if changing him really got to him or if they were doomed from the moment they met him but when she broke out of his hold she would beat him with a bat and send him to a taxidermist.

41654005341_256013e514_b.jpg
    "Are you sure?"

"Of course, you're sweet to worry but when have I ever stayed quiet when I had a problem?"

He supposed that was true.

"Well if everything is okay then I'm glad you're happy."

"Thanks Caleb, hey you should be out on the prowl find someone for yourself then we can double date."

'Ugggggh, I could just hit my own self on the head...help help I don't want this! I even liked your happy decorating hear me!!' she knew it was hopeless that she wasn't going to break out like that but she couldn't sit and do nothing..no matter how much she was stuck.

"Ha double date huh? I doubt you'd want that."

"Guess we'll have to wait and see."

"Listen there is something else."

"If it's about Bianca I'll help them I don't want them to die."

In her head she was at least relieved on that, seeing what she could of her mother's letters she knew it was the right thing to do, but she wondered if they could sense something off that he couldn't.

"Well great then, they'd be great to keep close Bianca has a lot of stories."

"And I want to hear them..we could see the mother we didn't know."

She sighed, she hated how he would add what he thought was appropriate then dig around for more feelings, it only made it harder for Caleb to see something was off about his sister though for all she knew he was under a spell too which would end poorly for both of them.
    41654008731_0931ba6a58_b.jpg
    "Now that that is settled...tell me if I look like a clown, like you used to."

"I guess I can help, are you sure you don't want your black lipstick though?"

"Ah no Phoenix doesn't like that, he says this makes my lips pop more."

"Ugh, I so don't want to think about what your boyfriend thinks looks best on your lips."

She laughed...the agitating giggle that came out wasn't even her own laugh, Caleb wondered if she was trying to change it or if being 'in love' really effected her he knew his sister wasn't evil and she didn't like to be alone. For all he knew she was happy.
    41654006271_464e86db79_b.jpg
    At the moment Phoenix is just glad he's getting his way, he liked Caleb and was fine with him being there it was also easy to manipulate his sister so it was no trouble keeping him happy with what he thought was now normal for Lilith. Everything was just as he wanted.
    27786072838_8fe24f8aaa_b.jpg
    I admit I really like these frames and locking them so I can do as many make overs as I like.
    40763607105_5928c6fef8_b.jpg
    Meanwhile with Vlad and his mother things are going smoothly.

"What's this..a stray smile perhaps, just finish talking to your new ladyfriend?"

"I was...and don't call her that we're just friends."

"You talk on the phone a thousand percent more often than you did before."

"Well she has to work and sleep so it's easier to talk on the phone than drag her out somewhere."

It wasn't like they did much more than just chat no need to rush no matter what he thought of her.

"I bet she has an off day coming up she'd like to spend with you."

"I bet she'd like to spend it relaxing."
    41654007721_f27bcd7308_b.jpg
    "Sure son whatever you say."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh nothing." she was always a few more steps ahead of him than he thought she was.
    40763609715_81580557b0_b.jpg
    Right on cue she was working to finish a book for work hoping that tonight she could actually see Vlad again.

:smiley: ah I was missing my ts4 sims but sometimes you just gotta go away and put them in place ah.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    edited April 2018
    @RedDestiny92 I know! :lol: I am enjoying your story.

Guess who’s expecting!!!
    TFFS5kzl.png

Lilith is now eating for two and since Vidcund Curious was in the area…
    pLpCuhgl.png

She looks happier the bigger her belly
    91NSSJyl.png

Welcome to the family, Darian Crowe!
    KUqovMAl.png

Got a whim to go jogging right after. Must get rid of the baby belly :lol:
    o1tlPj5l.png
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Nothing much, just Kaine getting through his first few days as a scientist & doing a little fishing in his spare time.

OP9kBqg.png

BP06SdA.png

17vReCl.png

ZHhzsIR.png

rjbjfl0.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Back at the Precinct, Justice had to deliver the news to the chief that she still hasn't caught the suspect....which is a pretty big deal considering there's a murderer running around now. So Chief here has a pretty appropriate reaction.
    0RnJhhV.png
    Justice however is in a world of pure bliss.
    M2imvzp.png
    While Whatsherface and Kane are lazing around still in their Pajamas at 6pm....
    NkoYqai.png
    Meanwhile, Justice goes to work, apprehend perps and keeps this city clean...of crime. And STILL finds time to make dinner.
    7lknEXC.png
    But dinner has to wait! Kane's taking Justice out on a date at a lounge that they've never been to!....And Justice's sister is performing some comedy tonight....Didn't even know Iris was a comedian but....hey, her dad's here for moral support with his club!
    fnqFSTG.png
    Looks like Iris is bombing pretty hard out here. Justice has an idea though, she'll just pull out her phone, text her BFF forever and....
    4DKVx8s.png
    Boom, Girlfriend Whatsherface is here to support her love in this time of weak performances.
    PaHlQyP.png
    Bartender: "Why so down in the dumps son?"
    Kane: "Well, I was going to propose to my girlfriend here but...her sister is performing....and bombing badly so now said girlfriend is too focused on that so this date really isn't going so well."
    Bartender: "Well, I mean are you going to sit here and cry like a little baby because your girlfriend is too busy to be proposed or are you going to go out there and just propose now while the iron is hot?"
    wtX9FZk.png
    So then Kane proposed.
    ydnBbsY.png
    Yep, he was able to get Justice's attention because now that Whatsherface is here she doesn't have to support Iris on her own.
    CV9JeJR.png
    Iris: "Hey hey, let's hear it for my sister! She just got engaged!"
    URPoMRz.png
    Iris: "If I was a little more witty I'd come up with a few jokes about the engagement but....well..."
    bNXKaQY.png
    Heckler: "Boo, you suck get off the stage!"
    Sapphire: "Hey, don't heckle my granddaughter! She's fragile!"
    HGRNP55.png
    Sapphire: "You go sweetie, you're doing great!"
    Iris: ".....Thanks Grandma."
    XWzfSsq.png
    The next day, Whatsherface and Iris got steamy out in public.
    gsaUYdb.png
    This guy likes what he sees.
    KNIiarc.png
    Whatsherface: "Hey, I came in 12th place back in my old High School's poetry competition....there were only 9 people that entered but whatevs, Imma read you some love poetry I wrote."
    D1uiTZu.png
    It was awful poetry, but Iris was a sucker for the attempt at romance.
    QPloKBT.png
    Later that night, the parents came over to celebrate the engagement. Kane being in good standings with Ace talked to him about fitness techniques.
    TJmO1zp.png
    Ace: "Son, do I look like I need people to tell me about fitness techniques?"
    Vgyke3o.png
    Then Justice met her future in-laws...they were annoying.
    8KL02SQ.png
    Ace: "Work out harder boy, this is what you get for attempting to school me on fitness techniques."
    aLm49gS.png
    Kane: "Hey whoa, I was sitting there."
    MbuDAhO.png
    Meanwhile, Justice decided to go out for a jog.
    0Xvo4SX.png
    Then Ace made Kane go for a jog! Can't be serving the country when you're not in 100% perfect shape!
    2XTozf4.png
    Well, now it's lunch time. Don't know why Justice is dressed for work but whatevs, lunch break. Appears that Justice isn't good at using chopsticks.
    sQ9FKkL.png
    Kane: "I don't know why, but I feel like beating you up."
    gqKTnei.png
    Bro: "I'd like to see you try, sweetie!"
    G4fgsTl.png
    Kane: "I'll be nice and wait for him to get out of work before I fight him, I must defend my future Father In-law's honor."
    rONknaN.png
    Iris doesn't quite grasp the concept of chopsticks either.
    n7OLxGI.png
    Kane: "Wait wait wait, your mother is Asian. How are you guys so bad at using chopsticks?"
    Justice: "Common misconception, our mother is only half Asian. Even she didn't use chopst-"
    AA9zZAY.png
    They never learn from their ancestor's mistakes.
    tUDB4Qr.png
    Meanwhile, Whatsherface's lesbian alarm went off when she realized Iris was outside and immediately came over and proceeded with the hanky panky.
    eW16Qvj.png
    And here's Kane being a good citizen and taking out the public trash....but where will he bring it? That's a mystery only Justice could solve.
    uwuo6F4.png
    *SPOILER ALERT* he just dropped it in the river.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Comment double-posted, please ignore!!
  • Options
    Another update with some Annabel and Trevor drama:

Kelsi went to the park. Arvin took a moment to try and remember who she looked like but soon figured out that she's Annabel's sibling. They played chess together while Victor played pirate with his friends.

eUOxSZi.png

Trevor met up with his friend Kyra at the nightclub. They got flirty and they kissed, but soon had to leave because it was getting late and Kyra had to work in the morning.

X1Ityy6.png

Annabel stayed home that night showing her insane side again. (I love crazy Annabel screenshots!)

dobuiqG.png

The next day Trevor walked in on Annabel and Marisol when he wanted to use the computer in the study. Annabel didn't understand why he was so upset since she and Trevor aren't together anymore. But Trevor was not amused with Annabel having vampires over in their house, around their son! Marisol being in her dark form wasn't helping the situation. Annabel explained that Marisol had been in the house many times and nothing happened with Victor which angered Trevor even more.

1kmmwZa.png

He packed his bags and Victor's too and he moved out with his son immediately. The new house isn't much but at least they have each other. Trevor will be able to pay for better furniture in no-time being near the top of his career. But it's going to be hard, because Annabel did most of the house work and Trevor hasn't a clue how to cook!

MYuqwbe.png

6dsEyzA.png

Trevor invited Kyra over to see the new house. He wanted someone to talk to and he could also use a hug. He was feeling embarrassed from not noticing Marisol in his house. The embarrassment got much worse when Kyra rejected Trevor's romantic intentions. She didn't want to continue the romance with him since finding out she's pregnant with her husband Jamal. She regretted the nightclub kissing and asked to just be friends.. Much to Trevor's disappointment.

WD1az5d.png

Poor Trevor.. :disappointed: (Hiding from everyone in his cheap bed.)

bcev3hC.png
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Huh.....well only one person has posted since my last post...But I have pictures.....Oh well, I'm going for it.

Today was the day of the day of the wedding, Kane and Whatsherface were chatting it up.
    Whatsherface: "So uhh, isn't it a little tacky for someone in the Military to have the last name 'Graves'?"
    Kane: "Yeah, it's also pretty tacky to be a cop with the name 'Justice'."
    Whatsherface: "Touche."
    bAlejGk.png
    Is Iris here to support her sister or mainly for her girlfriend? You decide!
    NaOXoUM.png
    Justice's other younger sister, Cadence however is probably just peeved that the wedding just so happens to be on the weekend. What, she has to spend her weekend at a wedding? Almost as bad as a funeral on a weekend.
    gYZ3qGn.png
    Speaking of Justice, this is never a good sign.
    rpNsCA0.png
    Aunt Ximena met up with Ace....and considering their interactions at the last few weddings they were at...
    WR3H4uw.png
    I think there's a truce, not to bring up any embarrassing childhood memories at THIS wedding (next one however, all bets are off).
    qFP748z.png
    Aww, her cousin Kai Goth came to congratulate her.....or rub in the fact that he already knocked up two different women and didn't marry either of them, good ol' MCCC in work!
    2jXT6Ae.png
    Then Iris and Whatsherface decided that Justice won't be the only one having fun tonight.
    3BiAA3J.png
    Justice: "Grandma, I know this is going to sound AWFUL but....two of your younger sisters have been dead of old age for a while now. How are YOU still alive?"
    y2ogE9U.png
    Sapphire: "Two things. One, I want to see some great-grandchildren. Two, I want to make it to 100 years AT LEAST, gotta go out on top!"
    523EPFM.png
    Justice: "Nice, anyways check out my biceps!"
    3p0UmNj.png
    Then here's Ace hugging his little girl before she gets married and gets rid of the Shepherd last name.
    OQqQifU.png
    Cadence STILL isn't in a good mood.
    gwq5IWX.png
    Don't worry, Justice will cheer her up by thanking her for giving up her weekend in order to-wow how is this supposed to cheer her up?
    4i4dcFi.png
    Sapphire: *sigh* "Justice didn't hire a caterer so I'm going to have to cook for myself."
    uSqjKC5.png
    Don't know what happened but it looks like Ximena and Kane's dad aren't getting off on the right foot. Just a hunch.
    CXcGjlG.png
    Sapphire: "Okay okay, I know it's customary to make wedding cake for a wedding but......how about......Wedding Bacon and Eggs?"
    LJ30ujO.png
    Now Ximena can't believe that she has to sit in front of Kane's dad. How terrible.
    eCYJoef.png
    So most of the guests almost missed the big moment, those who couldn't make it to their seats in time just had a dance party in the aisle.
    BHnSIoW.png
    And now Mr. and Mrs. Graves are married, Mozel Tov!
    1BpfSLw.png
    Oh and an hour later FINALLY the fireworks go off!
    xJRT4i5.png
    Like I said, Kane and Justice weren't going to be the only ones having fun. Whatsherface and Iris needed to get in on this action as well.
    6vNEgvk.png
    Justice: "Upstaging me at my own wedding will you? Well I know the ultimate way to regain the stage!"
    H3Bk9F0.png
    Justice: "Look y'all, I'm pregnant!"
    h1cXeta.png
    Kane: "Married for five minutes and already have a baby on the way...hooray.
    Kane's Mother: "Great, I'm too young to be a grandmother."
    bOKGWfM.png
    Justice: "Hey Mom, I'm pregnant!"
    Genesis: "That's nice dear."
    LVhNlNZ.png
    Wedding's over, Justice was so overjoyed that she had to cuddle her kitty....who was probably concerned as to why her human was getting fat.
    aqQuCBl.png
    Justice: "I'll just dump all of this into the pot, it'll be fine."
    6Gmef8V.png
    Juniper: "You uh.....gonna share any of that?"
    yPq4pb2.png
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Ethan and Emily are officially gone. :'( They both passed away yesterday. Rylan and Arabella welcomed a son named Dominique while Jessamine and Anthony will be having baby boy number 2(name will be Parker James)! Little Jake is a toddler and has red hair like his father! He has Emily and Jessamine's green eyes and Jessamine's skin tone.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    I can't believe I got no pictures of this, but yesterday, I was playing a family with a butler. The daughter, Meredith, was about to age up to teen so I sent her mom (Adalynn) to the kitchen to bake a cake. The butler was already there and just as Adalynn was starting to mix up the cake, the butler set the stove on fire.

Now, probably 8 out of 10 times the sims take care of the fires themselves, at least in my game, so my policy is to sit back and watch. So I watched, as the butler caught on fire, and the family ran out of the house and panicked around in the street. I noticed an extra sim in the crowd; it was Kat Cave, one of the downloadable vampires, whom I usually keep hibernating in the basement (long story). Lesson learned: vampires won't hibernate through fires.

I continued watching as the butler continued to burn and eventually died. Grim showed up and looked very disappointed but couldn't reach her for a couple of minutes because the fire was still going. And going. And going.

Everybody out front started sobbing and I checked on them to find that they'd all gotten the "death of a loved one" moodlet (must be a mod thing, but okay) and were distraught over the butler's death. Never mind the fact that some of them had not even been introduced to her. I noticed a second extra sim sobbing in the crowd...it was the replacement butler. That's what I call service! The old one hadn't even been reaped yet.

I finally sent Adalynn's husband, Duncan, in to mop up the fire and at that point Kat burst into flames in front of the house and died, because she did not have sun immunity and I had forgotten she was standing out there. (Her daughter was right next to her at the time and not only did not get the "death of a loved one" moodlet but didn't even appear to notice it happened, but in fairness, Kat was pretty evil and had spent most of her daughter's life hibernating.)

Final toll: one butler, one vampire, one stove, one rug, seven cabinets, and for some reason, the observatory that was outside of that corner of the house.

After cleaning everything up Adalynn finally made a cake and Meredith aged up; then I sent Adalynn and Duncan upstairs for a little tension relieving woohoo. After wooing the hoo, Duncan ran back downstairs and was abducted by aliens.

I used MCCC to check on him when he got back and found that no, he was not carrying an extra passenger; but that Adalynn is now pregnant with twins because 5% risky woohoo is apparently too high.

Your game sounds incredibly eventful. I had a fire happen recently in a bathroom when the dryer caught on fire, and a mother and son almost burned to death. The teenage brother managed to put it out though.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So lot of things happened in the last couple days. Forrest, Alana, and Skyla aged up to children. Eme also had two new children. Two girls named Kali and Nicole. Kali is a toddler and Nicole is a baby. I also realized that Forrest is the first blonde kid I have ever had. So exciting.

5FCSq2c.png
    Forrest

KYeFIQx.png
    Alana (Ali)

EkSy8uc.png
    Skyla (Sky)

uzb1KNK.png
    Kali
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    KuroridaKurorida Posts: 385 Member
    2hgs189.jpg

This is the beginning of Kai's -a geek and music lover youtuber- life. His house is my first one ever created, cause until now I always played my households on City Living and I didn't need to create an entire building, as you already know.
    I googled some pics of modern style houses but it still lacks.....something xD But I'm still proud of myself ^^'
    H O U S E
    ir00og.png
    jg5ohk.png

r7q2s0.png
    3329rg1.png

While he was at his room doing youtuber's stuff, a stray cat was wandering around his house and, since he's a cat lover, I made him stop what he was doing to go interact with the cat.
    A C U R I O U S C A T
    2agrdp5.png

Only at that time I realized there was a bunch of cats, it wasn't only that one (unfortunetely I didn't took a screenshot of it xD)

It was a female cat, friendly, spoiled and curious and I thought she was so cute that I decided to adopt her, that fur is Kai's face <3 Looks like a little grumpy hyena, so I named her Hyena (so obvious)

118jdzd.png
    H I S S P O T
    Can't take a better pic rn cause my TS4 has crashed (and look at Hyena at the corner afraid of the music xD)
    34i1ulc.png
    And when I was trying to make Kai famous on Simstagram, my game crashed so....rip
    a41pgk.jpg
    English isn't my main language so forgive any mistake I make β™‘
    ⇣ m e a n w h i l e ⇣
    Addicted To This Drug
  • Options
    @Simmelina1 @RedDestiny92 @Idmarko @DoodlyDoofus @Kurorida and anyone else sharing full-size screenshots (including myself). I just learned that via Imgur you can select the option to auto-resize images. Including an option for message board size, 640 x 480.

This is the size, I feel it's quite ideal for sharing Sims screenshots.

k6ZKIWt.png

Reason I'm tagging everyone is because I LOVE reading everyone's stories but I am on a 2 mbit internet connection at home which I share with 4 other people. When I try to load this thread other people have problems with their connection. And it also takes quite some time for me to load the thread because of the big screenshots.

I'll certainly start resizing them myself now that I know you can do that through Imgur. If any of you could consider doing the same thing I would appreciate that very much, though I also definitely understand if you prefer to share the full-sized ones.

Thanks everyone for reading :heart:
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    @Celticgamer0 ha, glad to hear it I like playing through it, Lilith looks like she lost extra weight on top of the baby weight in that last pic.

@DinowCookie ah yes I'm not using imgr but I have a slow connection too when it doesn't load or just has a lot of trouble I just hit the x next to the bar to force it to stop. When my net slows down I can't even get it to load smaller pics sometimes. One of the mages said it helps to share three pics and leave the rest in a spoiler, or about that it was in another thread, or maybe it was suggested it could help if more shortened their longer posts in some of the threads I don't remember the whole post.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 seems like you're having issues with an unstable internet connection with moments of extreme slowness. With me it's a permanently slow but stable connection. Spoilers definitely help too, indeed! As does resizing images, so I always love it when people do those things. ^_^
  • Options
    @DinowCookie I see, I do live in almost the middle of nowhere so when the net slows or cuts out all we can do is wait it out. I'm sure more will start hiding their posts in spoilers we haven't had to for a while so it's not always the first step for peeps. I do keep my spoilers in mind to be fair to others. :smiley:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    @DinowCookie that is an excellent suggest. I will certainly take it into account and adjust my image sharing size accordingly!

So, I only have three pictures today because I've been playing like crazy and the story has spun way past where it was when I left off.

Here is Beau (Sabrina and Colten's son, aged to a teen!)

1LA4Y7X.png?1

Here is Cale, Caleb's and Constance's son aged to teen and exercising with his father:

3EOGFu5.png?1

Cale was only just recently reunited with his father, because Caleb went missing - but his daughter, Adelaide, found him and brought him home. Unfortunately Constance was already an old woman by this time and she was so sad to see him looking so young, that they decided to divorce.

And here is Sage, Juniper and Luna's daughter - with her surrogate father playing at the park.

jO8tVkK.png?1

On the positive side, Caleb did marry again recently - though I wasn't expecting this relationship, I thought they made a cute couple regardless.

o2N4mkR.png

My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    @RedDestiny92 - I just caught up with your story! AAHHHHHHH! I'm so tense! C'mon Caleb! Put it together!
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    CreoleSimCreoleSim Posts: 334 Member
    Long day of Work! Wine, and music.

2w5rkhf.jpg
    8zjsc9.png
    Origin@ Simday1
  • Options
    @kemisz Cale is so good looking, just like his father.

Also, couldn't be that easy he is a bystander were the powers of Phoenix are concerned, perhaps he'll figure something out after he's had some time away from the house, who knows.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    K4siesK4sies Posts: 267 Member
    Since I had to reinstall TS4 because I had to reinstall windows from scratch (and while doing that I pretty much lost every family I had ,_,) I made a new family I play since 2 days or so. It's a first for me to stick that long to a family but... I kinda got attached to them really quick so... Here's what happened today with the Whitaker family.
    41702171431_6504799224.jpg

While her oldest children (Dylan and Lynn) took their first High School day and small Toddler Kira taken care of by her nanny - Luna Whitaker ne Villareal made the best out of her free day. Blowing bubbles during the geek con - nothing better to relax to.

27833873688_42d68fb7c4.jpg

Strange thing... those fussy toddlers. She kinda gets angry so often with her parents but her nanny is like her best friend... they always play when noone is around.

39895349660_7dee43b807.jpg

Meanwhile as soon as the twin-teens returned Lynn took her anger out on her diary and... well Dylan did what he does best - painting. Somehow I think she's angry that she still has to share her room with her brother.
    41702181711_ba232c6aab.jpg

Is is just me or is Dylan freakishly handsome? Never had a ingame born Sim turn out so handsome... I really adore him. Especially with his little sister
  • Options
    @Schwuschbingbang I do agree that Dylan does have a pretty-boy face haha. Cute screenshot with his sister ^_^
  • Options
    K4siesK4sies Posts: 267 Member
    @Schwuschbingbang I do agree that Dylan does have a pretty-boy face haha. Cute screenshot with his sister ^_^

Thank you :) Glad I'm not the only one thinking he's pretty haha. I wonder how his little brother will turn out when he's born. Guess that's going to be fun.
  • Options
    @Schwuschbingbang I do know that pretty kids are not necessarily a prediction for pretty siblings :tongue: I've seen plenty of proof for that. But I'd love to see what his brother will look like too. Sims genetics are such fun :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top