Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,056 Member
    @Caerfinon , I have a feeling Jac has not thought it entirely thru... he only thinks the dinnertime ... what about moody toddlers hanging on his tail, ears, legs, fur.. not a moment of peace... o:)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 703 Member
    @Ellupelluellu I think he feels he can out run them if he needs to. Food is the mission. Eyes on the prize :)
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu
    My CC: 🎨 Caerfinon's Sims 4 Custom Content
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,709 Member
    Cassandra Underwood (Goth) won 3 awards in one ceremony. w2BAdAc.pngx8WXjS1.pngMAU8p3b.pngI've played hard as her in acting before but she only just won now when I haven't been playing her but I age up her baby now- I didn't even know she had another child until this weekend.
    There were many of the usual winners this weekend Louis of Cambridge, Marilyn Monroe, Lisa Bonet and Susie Cave. After Cassandra's hollywood makeover in create a sim, I will go about distributing the awards. As we was leaving already others sims celebrities and regular sims alike were dressing in her cottagecore everyday and that cannot be.
    9gbWBI2.png
    9gmJS6M.png
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,499 Member
    @LeucosiaX Oof Lorenzo, those lightning strikes 😭 Congratulations Cassandra, 3 awards in 1 ceremony is quite impressive
    I saved her in a separate save to come back too sometime 🙂

@Caerfinon Food always comes first 😉
    Lmao Jac, one’s an elder😆

@GalacticGal Glad you enjoyed it 🙂 Mochi does the younger sibling role too good😆

@DaniRose2143 Lol rules we make for ourselves are usually the first ones we break 😆
  • Options
    The game gave some fun moments

A woman vanished before Alexis’ eyes. She was looking down but when she looked up saw a black smoke and the woman was gone g82TDTa.png “She must be a vampire or something”
    “A vampire? C’mon you probably imagined it.” IU5tJql.png Alexis has such bad luck with the timing of protestors. This time around Catalina joined the protest 😆 The woman in purple blazer is her landlord. Funny she’s also shouting at her 😭 LlzXmbP.png The protestors even gave her the megaphone VXArlv3.png Alexis didn’t mind, as long as Cat was having some fun and not hurting anyone. And if anyone tried to hurt her, Alexis was there.
    Not sure what had Brytani upsetnlvp6JI.png
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,012 Member
    Aurora looks really happy. Doesn't she? That's not Chestnut Ridge in the background either.
    bAZqmAk.png

Earlier in the day she'd gone for a ride with Peanut. She needed to sort out her feelings and Peanut was the best listener.
    QTUPKcW.png

The night before last, when Tre couldn't stay awake while they were out together, raised doubts in her mind about their future. Did they still have a future? Tre falling asleep on her like that wasn't the only thing. He'd been reluctant to call what they were doing that night a date. It was a date in Aurora's mind. Not a successful one that's for sure. But it hadn't been an epic fail either. In spite of his reluctance to say those three little words, there had always been a sparkle in his eye when they were together. That's why she decided to take him up on his offer to take a trip to Windenburg the following night.
    5N4EhsG.png

It was a fun casual night out. But it was shaping up like all the others before. Then it happened.

"Aurora. Girl stop. I got something I need to say to you."

"Oh? What's that Tre?"

"I love you"
    0RSSWY9.png

She threw her arms around his neck as she felt her knees were about to buckle. Their first kiss together. His first public declaration that he felt anything at all romantically for her. All of it was so sudden, but it was everything she thought it would be. She still had her doubts. But she was going to enjoy tonight.
    Mzki18A.png

• Options
    @DaniRose2143 Great shot of her ride and talk with Peanut. Hmm.. don't want to be doubtful of Tre but...
    Enjoy the night Aurora but don't rush into things, trust yourself
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,972 Member
    @Hearts4u Love the work day on the farm with baby :) I am always forgetting about the back carrier!
    @DaniRose2143 Fun magic realm adventures!
    @LeucosiaX wow the seaside fort area looks wonderful. I've never been to San Juan, but hope to one day!

• Options
    Thank you @mightysprite There are a couple more examples of this time period architecture in San Juan. I really wanted it here because the location is spot on. I just went a test run in game and some issues with getting to certain levels because of the way I built it which means going back to the drawing board to fix it.

Also, transferring it from my build save to my tray to my main game save proved to another issue. The most decorated room is missing all it's decor objects. I don't understand I built it with bb.moveobjects and no custom content. I wanted to share it to the gallery ultimately, but looks like I am going to have troubleshoot this issue.

Anywho, Inga and Lorenzo both worked on a major holiday and they woke up super upset about it. I took them to the fort to see if some sight seeing would cheer them up. Here are some photos of the progress but I still have a ways to go with the build.

8UlemUi.png
    Llct6nl.png
    GQ7vqBC.png
    the first hall
    sffKnAU.png
    The chapel
    xZM6R4O.png
    the canon are on platforms but doesnt appear as it because in sims first person view.

c2zRZET.png
    y29uQWS.png
    lowest exterior courtyard

@BlueSeaWaves your game looks like fun. I have yet to experience and part take in a protest but looks like fun.

@DaniRose2143 happy your sims found love. What a magical date night.
  • Options

@BlueSeaWaves , oh too funny Cat joined too :p Brytani needs fans, not persons protesting :p
    @DaniRose2143 , Aurora had awesome night <3
    @LeucosiaX , really those pics of the build are great :love:
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves Thank you. 😊 I still have my doubts about Aurora and Tre. We’ll see what happens. That is too funny! 😆Alexis getting protested by her landlord and Cat. It won’t be funny if hurts their relationship.

@LeucosiaX Congrats to Cassandra! Three wins in one night! 😃 The is just amazing😍
  • Options
    Thank you @Ellupelluellu @DaniRose2143 🙏🙂
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,759 Member
    edited April 29
    @LeucosiaX Three in one ceremony? That's quite a Bonanza! Wow.

@BlueSeaWaves, you may be quite right about the vanishing woman. I think she cast a spell on the protesters. :open_mouth:

@DaniRose2143 Finally. Some guys just aren't talkers and some are reluctant to share their innermost feelings. Happy for Alexis, but don't blame her for being cautious. Still, it was a sweet moment.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Julia was testing few lots..
    g6IdKWE.png
    DUH! Really eating bugs was not her thing... Faye Harris agreed..
    hJT7p0R.png
    Just lets not tell Cletus, right?
    RlpRTdB.png

v7YAT7i.png
    Saloon by @CAPTAIN_NXR7 fast turned to restaurant, great success. Food was delivered superfast.
    86dRBCD.png
    Too good food.. by the time I was going to get pics, she was done already.

I do not use Carl's mod, I use combination of smaller mods to make my restaurants playable when visiting. (not planning on owning any)
  • Options
    edited April 29
    Saloon restaurant looks great @Ellupelluellu What small mods make your restaurants run efficiently?

@GalacticGal you mean the chapel. There is one in the reference fort I am using. Apparently a lot of the castles and forts have this as they were hyper into that this time of history.
    I toyed with making a making a wedding venue, but just sticking to the reference for now. There was a painting in the original and I just used whatever we had in the catalog. Looks like a painting of El Morro himself there.
  • Options
  • Options
    Logic and focus can be pursuits in and of themselves, or they can be a means of obtaining tasty treats.

eBMpUB7.png
    Cheers
    C.
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu
  • Options
    There is the job that we do, and then there is the image in our heads of the job that we do. The trick is not to get carried away by the latter.

5rLn3RT.png
    Cheers
    C.
  • Options
    @LeucosiaX Really nice shots of the castle
    She joined on her own, watching them do things on their own can turn out fun sometimes 😁

@Ellupelluellu Good point 😆
    Woah, Cletus is eating bugs?😵 Lol her face at the end. Like she’s saying “hah, beat you😏”

@DaniRose2143 Wishing Aurora luck ☺️
    Cat went on her own, I’m going to pretend she didn’t mean anything against Alexis. She probably found it amusing to see Cat joining them 😆

@GalacticGal Lol she summoned them 😆

@Caerfinon Cut him some slack Jac, but maybe the park would be a better location than the maze next time
    I like the image in our heads, makes it feel like more work is being done 😆
  • Options
    A little rewind in time for this update:

After creating a mess Tal put Mochi in time out.
    “…I just wanted to have fun.” Xe2cD5E.png
    While that was happening outside, inside the house Dominic was visiting with Julie. She had told him about Alexis’ partner and was hoping in meeting her. Though when they knocked on the door they were greeted by none other than Kyle Kyleson.
    “Do you live here in Chestnut too?”
    “Nah I’m just house and horse sitting for my sis”
    “Oh, you’re just dressed the part of a cowboy”
    “There’s a cool store in town” 62Jzcer.png
    “So then where is Catalina?”
    “She went to visit her girlfriend in San My. She’ll be back in a few days, she just left yesterday.” nHL6BzH.png Leaving Kyle and co. all 3 headed to the Oak Barrel.
    “Did you see those horses? They’re beautiful and looked so strong.”
    “If we find a place here, you can take one in.”
    “I’m too old for that, I’ll just stick with Mochi” rHxCdUW.png Right after he complimented Julie’s appearance, it caught her off guard i6adcgV.png She didn’t think much of it afterwards. They headed out to the Rusty Horseshoe and hit the dance floor. Alexis would be happy to hear she missed seeing her dads dancing skills gWmCW4Y.png After they shared a dance together CQB1ZBR.png
    While they were there I found out the bartender was a different one! She looks more nicer, Alexis no longer banned? 😁 HVRCmds.png
  • Options
    edited April 30
    Em0pCS0.png
    Lorenzo meet a neighbor outside. He was supposed to research flirty emotion for The Urbz gig, and
    lo and behold, finds his neighbor is a Victoria Secret model. That function of research flirty emotion did not work, at all no matter what Lorenzo did.
    J4NLUR1.png
    His gig in the Urbz
    bmXWgq9.png
    put a 2nd playmat in the living area for Amelia

Inga had done some great work in the hospital
    lYUGfiI.png
    mdTu3TQ.png
    WBYQmoI.png
    I know and made all these sims

Two bathtubs and on sink broke.I called management and they said they were on the lot but I did not see them. One magically fixed itself. I called a repair service to the rest, The stood all night and could not fix it and so I replaced them. Landlord has only thus far reimbursed me for the repair service which didn't help. I went to the landlords household and significantly lowered the rent as the price was the max they could charge and it's not acceptable.
    While Inga is always hard at work in the hospital, Lorenzo plays a doctor in Residence at Heart89gFwzI.png
    the scene that scored him a nomination
    fS3Dg5p.png
    YykmRz0.png

then while hard at work Inga got her first house call.
    Not clue you can go this in the game but this was totally rad.
    2LNbx4m.png
    zlNnKPg.png
    YZV1FhK.png
    5MGtGYN.png
    Such a great day at work everything was going great then a kid got stuck in the MRI machine
    1S1QwQA.png
    She finished her shift so I dont know what happened to her.
    Inga met a neighbor who has a toddler. They have their backyard set up for toddler stuff. Hopefully their kids will grow up together and be best of friends.
    v2iovwE.png

Madisyn is pregnant and I hope Inga can deliver the baby 🤞🏼
    uFKnzIM.png
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu Aurora had a wonderful night. I'm with you Julia. Just no. 🤢 I love the restaurant/bar venue! A meal without bugs is reason to smile.

@Caerfinon Some of us do find a high IQ attractive. But it doesn't matter if we can't find you Jon. Sometimes that image is the only thing between us and death by boredom. 🙂

@LeucosiaX The death scene in that gig is good for a laugh. 😂 I didn't know you could do house calls either. The doctor career moved up my to-do list. 😎

@BlueSeaWaves I love that picture of Mochi. ❤️ I lmao'd at Kyle! I'm sorry, but he looks so out of place. 😆 It's wonderful to see Dominic and Julie.🥰

• Options
    edited April 30
    Another little update from Aurora.

I'm feeling better about her and Tre. He finally did something romantic without my help.
    Li9fFof.png

Piccolo just adores him.
    tht7ZA6.png
    BT8wTll.png

"Tre I'm so happy you finally told me that you love me. But could we please discuss your emotional breakthrough, after I use the restroom?"
    MsBtDYS.png
  • Options
    Happy for Aurora new found love, but did she lose the opportunity for the inheritance? @DaniRose2143
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves Jac likes a certain amount of certainty in his life. Knowing where he is in relation to his food bowl has always been vitally urgent for him.

@DaniRose2143 sadly, poor Jon is often lost in his own head.
    Cheers
    C.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top