The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,992 Member
    edited May 16
    I always love it when infants are finally able to crawl!

vDgqRd9.jpg

Despite my attempts to remodel the San Sequoia house, I eventually decided that the lot was too small for what I wanted. So I moved the family to Chestnut Ridge. I thought that would be easier than moving out one of the families living in a bigger lot in San Sequoia and then bulldozing their house. It's a shame because I like San Sequoia, but the empty lots are just too small for what I like. I tend to like having big-ish houses with lots of outdoor space for a garden as well as outdoor activities such as a play area for the children. The family are currently living on the Palomino Junction lot, which is a pre-built lot so I had to demolish the house and build one to suit the Murphys. I'm going to add a horse barn in the future, once they've got a bit more money. I've done my usual money-making thing of having Niamh plant a few Dragon Fruit plants since they sell for a lot. It's funny because back when I started Sims 4 I didn't use the gardening skill at all. Now all my saves have a garden, mainly for the money but also because it reduces the price you pay when making meals.
  • Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,309 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    @misty4m Brytani is like that in my save too except it is not flirty sim she is chasing around its my sims horse :lol:

@Simmingal lol 😂🤣
    new.png
  • Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,309 Member
    @Ellupelluellu A new characters! Ooh girl, John and Jacob are easy on the eyes.🥰 Especially John.😛 Not that Jacob isn't.😉

@Caerfinon Oh Jon. You shouldn't have said that in place like Strangerville.🤦‍♀️

So this happened today.😊 We all know what that means.💍
    dYdDvRS.png

I normally have my sim go look for the sim who called them and have them beat them up lol just for fun, I know it don't do anything lol 🤣😂, I uploaded one of those sims to the gallery and he had a lot of money on him.
    new.png
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,088 Member
    @GalacticGal It doesn't happen very often. It's never happened in Tartosan Sun or the old Schemes saves.

@Lucy_Henley The little guy is adorable.🥰

@misty4m Yeah, nobody is getting beat up here.🙂 Not unless Tre does something stupid like cheat on Aurora.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,127 Member
    @DaniRose2143 , thank you :) Yes, not many new characters, gladly :) These I planned to be only background characters, but wanted to play rotationally after all.

Oh Tre, now you cannot procrastinate the proposal :p

@GalacticGal , thanks :) Yes, I use always the simple living lot challenge, so they have to have fresh veggies to cook :) Or buy from store, but own is better :)

gtcfRqp.png
    Jacob is not giving up on Bluegrass.

pZYoXsW.png
    Tho the scare umps are bit annoying. She sees mice everywhere (Jacob, get a cat, that may calm her down) ..

irQcFeB.png
    Hugs do too <3
    Qvwfhxy.png
    John is planning on moving out.. this is not life for him.

sIx3PsP.png
    He woke up at middle of the night to give himself a pep talk at bathroom mirror.

ICBXVyg.png
    While doing it, he decided to collect enough money from work to save first months rent, and move to apartment in Conifer Station.

STJeSgO.png
    Next morning John went back to Port Promise, in hope to catch Julia.

Lr4ZqbZ.png
    Recycling is his thing too, now that Knox dude should see him!

oeQrect.png
    Julia was there!!! Now.. what to say????

l7IhREz.png
    John: "Hey there,beautiful, you visit here often??"
    Julia: "........ no. Sorry but no."

Eh not like that John... she really was not impressed and left again.
    Maybe next time, John.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    edited May 16
    @Ellupelluellu Oh John, that was pathetic.😆
    Oh Tre, now you cannot procrastinate the proposal :p

wLNibU1.png
    IEmQEAt.png

To be continued...
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,847 Member
    edited May 18
    I always love it when infants are finally able to crawl!

vDgqRd9.jpg

Despite my attempts to remodel the San Sequoia house, I eventually decided that the lot was too small for what I wanted. So I moved the family to Chestnut Ridge. I thought that would be easier than moving out one of the families living in a bigger lot in San Sequoia and then bulldozing their house. It's a shame because I like San Sequoia, but the empty lots are just too small for what I like. I tend to like having big-ish houses with lots of outdoor space for a garden as well as outdoor activities such as a play area for the children. The family are currently living on the Palomino Junction lot, which is a pre-built lot so I had to demolish the house and build one to suit the Murphys. I'm going to add a horse barn in the future, once they've got a bit more money. I've done my usual money-making thing of having Niamh plant a few Dragon Fruit plants since they sell for a lot. It's funny because back when I started Sims 4 I didn't use the gardening skill at all. Now all my saves have a garden, mainly for the money but also because it reduces the price you pay when making meals.

Congratulations on having an infant crawl. I've had several infants since they dropped, and sadly only one really earned the crawled milestone. So frustrating. In fact, what I learned is that one does take multiple interactions with an older Sim before the little darling will actually crawl, whereas most of the other milestones (as in RL) the kid manages to do on their own. In fact, baby Erik, is more intent on pulling himself onto his feet, which he does all on his own, and rather well. LOL I do hope he crawls, that will simply make my day!

I also prefer a larger home. I am purposefully keeping the Cantrell's in a smaller abode in Oasis Springs, for purposes of later gameplay. I did establish in my updates that Erik wanted his kids to have their own rooms, since he had to share a room with one-to two siblings, always. I keep forgetting this is a REDRAFT, which means all bets are off. LOL
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    I am so sorry for posting an update twice at same day, I usually never do that , I know how overwhelming it can be in thread like this.

But wanted to catch up where I am in my game.

P9TnaPk.png
    John was up early.

jFQX1Lt.png
    He took his decision seriously, so better do some research for work.

pnawL5c.png
    iIhEO9F.png
    Jacob started with garden as usual.

Bluegrass was awake too.
    FMyWkog.png

xpOtTEf.png
    Jacob started to make her ready for ride.

RYnBDrT.png
    Jacob:" Hey, what's wrong, don't you trust me to do these things anymore?"
    Jacob decided to eat before trying again.

w6VObNa.png
    John:"Mmmmh, it's that beard of yours. No wonder your horse is afraid of you. You have a mouse in your jaw."

CzhyBca.png
    Jacob: "Hmmmph!"

sk5tzw9.png
    Jacob: "Okay girl, now will you be nice today?"

OZuQYwO.png
    Fast she was at least!

G3l0edS.png
    Babs got parts of her tail on her face!

b0xESpx.png
    They bypassed Jenny fast...

YIFTICf.png
    Jenny: "We should have speeding limits here."

PCN1V9D.png
    On their way back they saw a monster, but survived just and just...

r0MrlMJ.png
    Jacob: "All good girl, that was lovely!"

oL24tiA.png
    John was still doing his study.

• Options
    @Ellupelluellu I don't mind. Sometimes, I'm so excited about what happened in my own game, that even if I determine up front part two is going to be posted on the day after . . . I sadly cave
    I enjoyed your update with Jacob, John and Bluegrass. Neat name for a horse. Apparently, the mare is afraid of dogs? Or is it merely dogs not much bigger than a huge rat?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    @GalacticGal , thanks :)
    Every time Bluegrass gets the scared moodlet, what is often, her thought bubble has picture of a mouse or more likely a rat. And little dogs do it too. :smiley:
  • Options
    edited May 17
    @Ellupelluellu Jacob looks much better with his beard trimmed. John's still better looking though. 😛 Neither one is making a good impression with the ladies.😆

It's been three weeks since Tre moved in with Aurora. She made it clear from the start. Living with her meant Tre had pitch in around the ranch. She wasn't going to deal with a freeloader. Tre proved he was anything but. He was a city boy so he needed a lot of training. The streets of Del Sol Valley are a long way from Chestnut Ridge. In more ways than one.
    nZtA3NM.png

He was out of his comfort zone. But his mama didn't raise a quitter. He learned every task on the ranch. The fun ones.
    MXqC1my.png
    And the disgusting ones.
    LsNAPJg.png

Tre paid his bills as a handyman. Aurora is handy around the ranch, but it's nice having help. One less thing she has to worry about.
    uwkZ9sD.png

Piccolo warmed up to Tre almost instantly. Peanut didn't. But Tre won her over too.
    rrHNG00.png

Tre's handiness in the kitchen wasn't limited to repairing appliances. He was a decent cook too.
    KmRpOGM.png

Aurora's earlier doubts about Tre had faded away. She felt like she'd found her soulmate. They had quickly found a groove together. Romantically and in the day-to-day routine. Yet Don Gooseman's call was like lightning from a blue clear sky.
    dYdDvRS.png

Tre couldn't believe his ears. He put the phone on speaker and had Don repeat the deal. Neither one could believe what they were hearing. They told Don they'd get back to him. Aurora was instantly skeptical.

"Tre, seriously babe? You can't be thinking this is legit?"
    "It's not all about the money Aurora. I love you baby. I love being a rancher. Why wait? Let's get married now!"
    sjdQqrs.png
    "I love you too. But we've barely started dating. And three weeks ago you didn't know which end of a horse was the front! Now you're ready to be a rancher?"
    RSq0luM.png

The conversation continued into the wee hours. Eventually, reluctantly, Aurora agreed.
    "I must be out my mind. Letting you talk me into this foolishness Tre Carter. I have one condition. You gotta give me a proper proposal. Down on one knee. A ring. All that."

"I got this."
    nNwzniS.png

The following evening...

"I know none of this is what you had hoped and dreamed of as a little girl. It's some seriously crazy stuff."
    8g6ffx6.png

"I love you with all my heart baby. I love this life we're building together. We got something beautiful going on here. Wherever it takes us, I want to be there by your side."
    RmPZfNc.png

"Aurora Westbrook, love of my life, will you marry me?"
    h1okW7E.png

"Yes! I still can't believe this is real."
    2zHVwFN.png

"I promise you baby, this is the start of something special."
    jEjaTnP.png

Post edited by DaniRose2143 on
  • Options
    Seán is now a toddler! He did pretty well with the motor milestones, he got the Pull to Stand one by doing it in his crib. He didn’t do quite so well with the social ones. But he still got Top Notch Infant! He’s now been enrolled in preschool (Education Overhaul) so he’s out of the house for a few hours every weekday. Ryan is now able to Sit Up so he can try baby food in the high chair which is fun.
    The weather in Chestnut Ridge is interesting. It’s currently winter and it’s been freezing quite a lot, but it’s also been sunny and there hasn’t been any snow.
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 ,
    Thank you :) Jacob most likely never gets anyone special, he has no time or interest to have broken heart :p John is different tho.

Aw Tre, not really proposal I would of dreamt as girl either, but very lovely in a way <3<3

Only small update with Taru today.

kov2QSd.png
    I2ZpJoE.png

More pics and the ramble, HERE :)
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 736 Member
    When you're a struggling artist, you make due with what's available.

nKpmpR0.png
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
    My CC: 🎨 Caerfinon's Sims 4 Custom Content
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu
    The deadline for the money changes everything. Strange as the situation is, they're in love and the money will help. Tre will make it up to her. When the time is right.❤️

Taru's adventure looks exciting. I'm looking forward to seeing what she finds.

@Caerfinon Starving artists need every break they can get.🙂
  • Options
    edited May 17
    @Lucy_Henley Glad Sean got the Top Notch status. Hopefully Ryan will do just as well. I've got two infants, currently and a newborn in my game, plus the eldest, a toddler. Oi! Best of luck with your family.

@Ellupelluellu Fun little outing. Mopsi is so very cute.

@Caerfinon Izabella is resourceful, and there is much to be said for studying the Classics.
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 736 Member
    @DaniRose2143 @GalacticGal Hopefully the more Izabella studies the better roles she can get and maybe be able to afford taxes and a decent meal once in a while.
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
    My CC: 🎨 Caerfinon's Sims 4 Custom Content
  • Options
    edited May 17
    @Caerfinon Londyn says do all that and Izabella can have a fabulous career.🙂
  • Options
    Seán the toddler! I gave him the Charmer trait. So far he's got "loves books" and "hates being carried" as his quirks. Luckily "hates being carried" as a toddler is fairly avoidable since they can walk everywhere. He even started off with movement level 2 so he can do stairs.

UWO5yre.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 18
    A little makeover for the Landgraab's.

GmOXeyR.png
    Post edited by DaniRose2143 on
  • Options
    Niamh is now pregnant with #3! MCCC indicates it’s a girl, who I’m going to call Maeve. And there are some other new family members too, will share a screenshot later…
  • Options
    edited May 18
    @Lucy_Henley I think he got that perk from being a Top Notch Infant. I'm at least willing to guess. Congratulations. I have loved the Toddlers EA gave us this time around, and am so grateful they waited until they had them all coded for us. They did an equally good job on the Infants, too. Yay, I now enjoy all the ages. :)

Congrats on the incoming Sim!
  • Options
    The little Cantrell family is exploding, quickly:

Joseph and Louise welcome their brand new, long wished for, baby daughter.
    1Stbgrb.jpg

Little Brianna quickly becomes Daddy's Girl.
    E98W5gS.jpg

The young couple now find themselves with a Toddler, two infants and a newborn. What fun! LOL With a crib and a toddler bed in one of the two small bedrooms, and a bassinet and a crib tucked into the already tight quarters of the other 'master' bedroom, it's time for them to start thinking about moving. Especially since it looks as if the beleaguered parents could use a helping hand by way of a Nanny. Affording it all is still an issue. He's making more at this job than back on Earth, but not that much. Happily, Louise's star-status has opened side venues for income. She often is invited to promote digital books. And with all of the gifts she receives from her large fanbase, she was able to trade such items in for cash. :)
  • Options
    @GalacticGal , thank you , Mopsi is cute lil one, with sad face :) Oh, looks like more room is indeed needed in that adobe at Vulcan :)
    @DaniRose2143 , nice makeover :)<3
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu Yes, indeed. I've been scouring the Gallery for the perfect cramped, but more bedrooms home.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top