Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    @RubyDoo That is gorgeous!
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @ldmarko mysterious ha oh to drama or not to drama.
    @Celticgamer0 oh I like what you did with them, my favorite pic is the one where they posed for a photo.
    @RubyDoo really nice build, sims are so lucky I wish I owned a house like that.

So with the patch started a fresh save, put my cc back in and repaired it to see how things went, though some of my pics uploaded out of order so...yeah whatever I don't remember if I got the timeline right as I cut out a lot of pics.
    39235162365_3716735af1_b.jpg
    Early morning before Simone starts her day.
    39422394504_eed079dc49_b.jpg
    Laserwolf and Oreo were adopted figured they could try for puppies later, also the game named them lol.
    39235162825_53660183fb_b.jpg
    Sometime later I had her go out and she met Geoffrey, Bjorn just showed up out of nowhere after he accepted her flirting a bit like 'You should be ashamed of yourself.' he was really playing hard to get though. Didn't want to accept too much flirting. In fact he was only okay with her complimenting his appearance.
    39235163235_2494a8eaff_b.jpg
    I had the lifespan on short so Oreo would age up, they were very curious about Geoffrey.
    28353514379_a4a1f880b6_b.jpg
    Either the headache is from the fact that she realized she didn't have a tub yet or the fence in her head....I'mma go with the tub.
    28353515599_062bcc62b8_b.jpg
    Trying to play and Oreo isn't the least bit interested.
    28353516539_a09cd2db93_b.jpg
    Wondering if after their time together the night before if she should bother with Geoffrey today...the answer was no at first.39235164165_df945975dd_b.jpg
    You can see her expression she doesn't approve of play time overlapping with her private time.
    39235164895_d14d3fd503_b.jpg
    They are her pals though.
    39235165795_ae03a53c23_b.jpg
    It was almost like she approved of me cheating her skill she got a couple promotions so...
    28353518389_7fc0fe82a6_b.jpg
    Much love.
    39235166635_44c977e66c_b.jpg
    She wasn't going but he invited her out and she figured why not.
    28353519069_9b54240896_b.jpg
    "What's going on there?"

"It's obvious isn't it?"

"Not it."

"Simone I didn't make this baby by myself."
    39235167395_fc6a42a0a2_b.jpg
    "You're trying to trap me, that ain't mine."

"You can't be serious."

"As serious as a kitchen fire without sprinklers, bother me and I'll tell your wife."
    28353520189_0709acc8e2_b.jpg
    She hoped the answer to her problems were at the bottom of her glass.
    39235168205_c420fa3b33_b.jpg
    Since Geoffrey ruined her evening as she saw it, it was time to have some fun.

"So which one of you big strong knights is going to keep me company for an hour?"
    28353521449_052c9232c3_b.jpg
    She had one taker and I had to cheat him in the family to make sure he had the right settings, he was cute but needed some meat on his bones.
    39235169195_bdca7baa36_b.jpg
    'Ugh pda...already I just got here.' lol.
    28353522349_c2a8448863_b.jpg
    "So can we swap numbers."

"Sure goldy."
    39235170025_4a70f3481d_b.jpg
    "So I'll call you or...whatever." if she remembered.

"Yeah...would you.."

"I gotta go babe."

mmhmm it's like that.
    28353522989_e3b01b23df_b.jpg
    She's just satisfied with herself.
    39235170505_c2e8ec4f4f_b.jpg
    Well the pups were born Kimber and Mika.
    28353523409_c8320948da_b.jpg
    They were so cute but I needed money I saved them just in case and also saved my game see the first time I sold animals the agent glitched and I was stuck unable to do anything, this time I was prepared since they were sleeping they couldn't interact and resetting them didn't help again like long before.
    39235170985_5cf33dab2b_b.jpg
    Before I exited the first agent...funny isn't it he's reasonably bitter about having to come to her house for anything this isn't even his job.
    28353524219_e271eab4dd_b.jpg
    This time it worked, I had Simone call them over so they were awake when she arrived.
    39235171455_387456bcaa_b.jpg
    She does have a soft spot so she was sad to see them go, funny enough I got 400 for the first one when I had to exit the second time she was worth 560.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Shinya got Reeve back!!!

mvTx4eO.png
    7UA7VnC.png
    GSTgtwG.png

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    @GoddessSims bet he'll keep him on a tight leash too. :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options

LOL Shinya needs to be on a leash.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    well maybe but he probably cut it just to be spiteful anyhow lol.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member

Gotta keep the boy toy in line!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I moved Lisa Bunch into 19 Culpepper Place (the "Needs TLC" apt next to the Rasoya family) as my latest experiment.

Oh living here will be so much FUN!! >:)

e6vmeJ8.png
    Raj and Geeta are SO noisy! Lisa and Geeta are already enemies (only 3rd day into the experiment!) and STRONGLY disliked by Raj!

Since Raj and Geeta decided to "share" their conversation (to where Lisa couldn't sleep) one night, I decided to "share" my music! Didn't take long for Geeta to come pound on my door!

uYPQYwX.png
    "I know every square inch of this apartment building! Turn that music down, or I'll put your body where they'll *NEVER* find it!"

Now, as if bad neighbors wasn't bad enough, Lisa Just discovered her little furry room mates - RATS!

Ja7pNb0.png
    As bad as they are, at least they are (some what) cuter than the ROACHES! Eeew! I'm still waiting to see her have an all out melt-down - both mentally and emotionally! >:)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options

Gotta keep the boy toy in line!

Well it will be up to either Candy or Reeve to tame that boy...LOL Maybe Candy and Reeve can eventually grow on each other and they could all be happy together. It will be tough though I used MCCC to flag Candy as completely straight, Reeve as 100% gay and Shinya goes both ways. It was in fact Reeve who opened that door for him.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    @RedDestiny92 Sometimes you just gotta go where the game takes you!
  • Options
    John_CitronJohn_Citron Posts: 140 Member
    Rhys Clemson (Why does Sims 4 pick the mother's last name?) moved out and on to the big city where he's employed in the music entertainment industry. When he was growing up, he had a keen interest in music and the piano all without my interacting, and had a level 10 piano ability before he became a young adult. With that under his belt, I introduced him to the pip organ, violin and guitar where he's got the level 10 in violin as well, and working in that direction with pipe organ and guitar. At the moment, he's still single, having just moved out, and his parents Al Frampton and Julia Clemson visit him often.

In the meantime, Tyson Leonard moved from the big city and to the 'burbs in Newcrest. He's just down the street from the Clemson-Frampton household and is engaged to a beautiful young lady named Sheila.

Outside of the Clemson-Frampton household becoming a big empty nest now, they're still quite happy.
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    @RubyDoo Gorgeous house!
    @RedDestiny92 Thanks ^.^ That one is my favourite too :)
    That hair looks really good on your sim :) I have only sold my pets once and the glitch caused me to have to restart the game :(
    @GoddessSims Yay! They are so adorable together ^.^
    @5782341b77vl Poor Lisa

Lord and Lady Evans have been busy.
    jkBGtail.png

Byron keeping himself toned
    uovuwb7l.png

Constance was born!
    KiP7Rwjl.jpg

Aging into a toddler a few days later
    onb3sjAl.png

Still needing a male heir, Lady Adelia and Lord Byron soon had a boy named Percival
    IYPFeqhl.png

Constance was not too happy with the new addition
    eQUrYAsl.png
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    @RubyDoo Gorgeous house!
    @RedDestiny92 Thanks ^.^ That one is my favourite too :)
    That hair looks really good on your sim :) I have only sold my pets once and the glitch caused me to have to restart the game :(
    @GoddessSims Yay! They are so adorable together ^.^
    @5782341b77vl Poor Lisa

Lord and Lady Evans have been busy.
    jkBGtail.png

Byron keeping himself toned
    uovuwb7l.png

Constance was born!
    KiP7Rwjl.jpg

Aging into a toddler a few days later
    onb3sjAl.png

Still needing a male heir, Lady Adelia and Lord Byron soon had a boy named Percival
    IYPFeqhl.png

Constance was not too happy with the new addition
    eQUrYAsl.png

Where do you get this CC? I really want to do a decades challenge but had a really hard time finding CC for it.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options

Where do you get this CC? I really want to do a decades challenge but had a really hard time finding CC for it.

Had to search through my history and mods folder :lol:
    I have collected a few from several sites, here are a few. Much is from these two authors :)
    https://tinyurl.com/y7nnosgu
    https://tinyurl.com/ycvwq3zt
    https://tinyurl.com/y7pzp57x
    https://tinyurl.com/yd2544cf
    https://tinyurl.com/y735u4sa
    https://tinyurl.com/ybfhu4nj

• Options
    @5782341b77vl you know I see some people don't like Eliza because she's always around and I've never had issues with her but with Raj and his mother they really do seem to be issues for almost everyone lol. Makes you want to just leave them on an empty lot with no food and wait for the best.
    @ldmarko yeah no kidding more fun that way with some of the sims. :smiley:
    @Celticgamer0 sure thing :smiley: yeah as I was making her I tried some other hairs but that one just fit, mmhmm if the pups or kitties aren't distracted usually it's fine but the first time they are doing something else, time to restart. At least it's not a forever glitch and the option works at all. I love that name Percival, little Percy will carry on the family name, wonder if they'll be close or if he'll turn his back on her once he's married.
    25274628447_7c7a397a3d_b.jpg
    This is Melanie I've added her to the new save's rotation, she's already disappointed in her new place.
    40146366861_0b7fc2509d_b.jpg
    Hasn't even seen it yet but sims never give me any credit.
    25274628987_ac4a8145c1_b.jpg
    Anyways before playing I gave her a few skills, she wants to be a singer, or at the very least a performer in some area her first job is tonight and she's sure she picked ou the best outfit for it.
    40146367831_a61737bf3a_b.jpg
    Definitely not pleased with the turn out but everyone has to start somewhere....Nancy be nice your man is cheating on you because of that 'tude of yours..heh.
    25274629347_7a20a58040_b.jpg
    It got a little better, and she did her best, now at this point I was having her 'go on break' and jumped into Simone's house so she could meet her there and I found out the game kidnapped my sim.
    40146368531_f8e65274ed_b.jpg
    I don't know if it's always done that but she was actually the entertainer and it had the nerve to change her outfit at least she looked nice ha, as it goes Simone actually likes her, figures they could spend a little time together, it was break time anyways she didn't mind. At least someone was paying her attention not to mention she was cute. I'm probably going to leave her there again to see if the game takes her again, fits doesn't it.
    25274629687_9829789137_b.jpg
    'And that's the chick that does these things to us.'

'I don't think we're supposed to point her out.'

:smiley:
    It was late and Simone was tired so I had her say good bye of course when she got home she had to bathe both her dogs they love to play in puddles...
    26272820468_b89efa9514_b.jpg
    That's not quite what I had in mind...but if it works it works.
    25274630077_70721b9c4b_b.jpg
    Geoffrey has been calling a lot but Simone ignores him, Ervin here...well she did want to see what he looked like out of his little costume, just like someone to call when she's not ready to go out.
    26272821558_0d80586a41_b.jpg
    I found in one save that even though there are no tasks interacting with your date does make them respond, those little notes that come from that checklist mark. So there seems to be some hidden number of interactions to make it better.
    25274630527_86293f232c_b.jpg
    "Hey you're actually cute I wasn't expecting that."

"Er...thanks."

"You know since you went out in armor but more power to you."

"Simone it was knight knight."

"Oh right right I heard about those well never mind then."

Yeah....lol.

She was still sad from selling the puppies so I let her stay for a bit to run out some of the time on the moodlet, then finally decided it was enough and had her take Melanie out.
    26272822858_e08b2979ee_b.jpg
    Of course he was here.

"...So that's what happened."

"Well at least you're lucky."

"How is this lucky?"

"You're rich so if she doesn't want to help your kid won't go without."

"I guess..."
    40113586682_f31c88ab9d_b.jpg
    I asked her about her career but she was unemployed guess we'll see about that later.

"I usually don't go out with people so soon after I meet them."

"I'm good like that I guess."

"Maybe <3"
    26272823708_3cd430cac1_b.jpg
    mmhmm..
    40113586932_ca6609f2b7_b.jpg
    Sparks fly...at least a little bit, they did also like what I ordered for them I like that little touch.
    26272824958_6ef7d13407_b.jpg
    Though I think she wanted her dessert.
    40113587202_a3bb18c3fd_b.jpg
    When they were done Geoffrey and Morty were long gone, Simone thought to tell her how nice this was.
    26272826118_5db4bd3a5d_b.jpg
    Oreo was so excited when she came back, I think that's really cute, I had another save where a doberman I think he was did that with Don best buds. Anyway Ervin wanted to come over so we let him, he did not stay long but Simone was much nicer in letting him go.
    40113587382_9529e65eed_b.jpg
    Also yes he's expecting too, Simone you know you can't pay child support for all these chiwrin you seem to want, which is why it's good I don't have mccc heh.
    26272827218_95c288f60a_b.jpg
    The next morning she had Melanie over breakfast and made her move things are easy for them.

"I've never had a girl kiss me before."
    26272827768_3d392f4ce1_b.jpg
    "Guess you haven't been hanging out with the right girls."
    40146374851_1fb0d33794_b.jpg
    At this point I had them say good bye but a little while after Melanie came back...and Geoffrey finally stopped calling...since he also came.
    40146375081_66d14c5257_b.jpg
    While he was in labor no less...it's just funny she's almost trying to use the force to make it seem she doesn't have a visitor but her front door has a window.
    26272829958_27afb28272_b.jpg
    He came running knowing she wouldn't accept his invites or call him on her own, now labor takes a little while if you don't speed through or just have a crib so she didn't answer the door he left and came back before he was gone for longer.
    40146375551_37ea84c17d_b.jpg
    She just looks so confident...
    26272830908_e880d8b197_b.jpg
    Then this, twins, really Geoff that's just bitterness lol, and I looked in her panel both boths have her complexion..I bet one of them is a blond, I like to toy with mccc but come on you can't say nothing fun ever happens without it.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 True. Though I have not attempted to sell the kitten again after restarting for fear of being in an endless loop lol. I hope they will be close, but only time will tell. Lord Percival Evans... has a bit of a ring to it :lol: I love Melanie's hair as well and Nancy might need some ice for that burn ;) My sims' dog, Fairfax loves puddles as well and swimming in the pond...

Poor Lady Adelia. Cooking, cleaning, and caring for two babies seems to have taken its toll. Despite having a butler, the exhaustion took its toll and she fainted in a bush.
    B3Mmm0Il.png

Seeing his wife struggle, Lord Byron decided to invite a few of the neighbours over for some social interaction. Two of the women were mothers themselves and happily gave Lady Adelia some advice.
    Kj0wQR1l.png

Taking the advice to heart, one thing that was mentioned was the calming effects of music. Having her husband buy her a violin, she began practicing immediately.
    nYsEk83l.png

Percival grew into a little angelic toddler.
    v3XuEzAl.png
  • Options
    @Celticgamer0 yeah those loops keep me from doing things too, maybe they will be out of nowhere you never know, a nice ring I like a lot of 'older' names now a lot of them would be never used middle names. Ha I decided to have something against Nancy just for this save usually she doesn't exist to me he, oh I love that hair, funny I uploaded the non cc version and she just looks like a different sim ah cc... that doggo life though.

Wasn't it also common to faint because of corsets back then too? She won't get a chance to relax is in modern times, Percy is a cute lil tot.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    @RedDestiny92 It was very common back then. I started my challenge in 1837, the beginning of the Victorian era and many of the fashion of the time was murderous lol I do love the old names as they have a charm all of their own. I really love the era and can't wait for them to be able to get a phonograph... and a toilet for that matter :lol: Lord Byron does pitch in a lot with the toddlers, but I have to cancel a lot of the interactions to stick with the mindset of the times. (I dressed the Landgrabs in period clothing and Nancy actually looks like she belongs, in both appearance and behaviour and Malcolm's walk is just perfect :lol:)
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    edited February 2018
    Playing one of the Flores twins families, this time Gran's family.

His brother Danny lives with the parents, wife and 3 children in another house. They were so busy building new house, they never came to visit Grant and to see his new baby.

Grant's mom and dad finally arrived to see new baby girl Margarita and to visit their first grandson Alex. They used to come and see him almost every day when he was a toddler and a child. But then construction began and they abandoned him. Now they feel very sorry for not visiting for so long. Grandma Karina felt so much guilt, she cleaned up the house and cooked a meal. Grandpa Duncan patiently listened to all the stories Alex and Margarita had to share :dizzy:
    ( from left to right: Margarita, Grant, Duncan, Alex, Karina )
    lHTXEB2.png
    Alex was so excited to see them, he couldn't stop talking ! But the most important question was nagging him if they saw his girlfriend Smilte .. She lives next door to grandparents and she totally ignores him after the first and last sleepover 6 months ago. He even went to see her at her house but she wasn't there. They haven't see her either.
    Meanwhile Margarita is finishing her lunch and her mom Annie is taking their dog for a bath. He stinks ...grandma Karina made sure everyone knew how much Sudikas ( dogs name) stank. So Annie took care of the problem to avoid usual drama ...
    1SnvKJu.png
    After Grant's parents left, he and Annie had a peaceful evening and did some preparations for work. Annie decided to quit her astronaut job, she was at level 7, but had no money or space for the rocket ship. They live on the tight budget in a small lot, saving money for the bigger house. Now they are even more determined to save and move to the huge house after Grant's parents bragged their ears off about the new house they just finished building.
    Meanwhile Alex was walking the dog and texted his girlfriend gazillion times and of course 0 texts back :(
    SOteQT3.png

Next day was Saturday.

Grant went to work, Margarita and Annie were busy upstairs, but Alex kept thinking what did he do wrong to Smitle to be ignored like this ... He didn't' have to think for too long, she finally showed up .. Surprize !!!
    qkhE1wZ.png
    Alex was in shock !!! First stupid question that got him in deep trouble ... : who is the father ???
    Agg3f2d.png

Smilte was so angry, she almost hit him: you are the father you dum plum !
    cxL7eAX.png
    Alex was thinking fast and smoothed situation by asking to feel the baby, it worked :) He couldn't believe what he felt, the baby was kicking ! He was thinking fast what to do, because Smilte was seriously 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
    JUoOAqi.png

They decided to go outside to think about their next move. He knows his dad is going to be upset and mom disappointed. He knows about moms and dads saving for the bigger house plans. But he was pining for this girl in agony for 6 months and he can't let her go again.
    Alex saw how much Smilte missed him too, but she is even younger then him, she is just afraid, but loves him, you can't deny that.
    [img][/img]y4k5tWd.png
    The situation was perfect and there is no going back, what's done is done, Alex has to take responsibility too, so hie popped the question !!!
    l7rNftv.png

And the answer is YES !!! ohh Smilte, you are heavy ! I'll have to work on my biceps more :dizzy:

a9lLuLI.png

Tomorrow Smiltes parents are coming to discuss this situation, because Alex is only 17, and Smilte 16 ... Alex is going to tell his parents tonight.

Post edited by Feisbukaite on
  • Options
    I am really loving this challenge… can you tell? :lol:

Fairfax loves attacking birds and squirrels
    AIDwi6Fl.png

Lady Adelia tends the garden
    GwjXmXZl.png

Whilst Lord Byron naps
    WOMKXVXl.png

Constance grew into a child so now Lady Adelia has a helping hand
    eUY6q9hl.png

Nancy Landgrab invited Lady Adelia out for tea
    R6dUysCl.png

When Lady Adelia returns home, she finds Constance playing with Percival ^.^
    AKRwqSql.png
  • Options
    Mayfair family, one of my integrated households from another save, they were one of two short lived attempts at a single family legacy game, both lasted about 5 minutes. So Luke, Veronica & their twin sons Evan & Elam have joined the community. They started out in Magnolia Promenade, bu later moved to Windenburg since the boys were sleeping in the living room.

pl7nwe6.png

The main focus was on Luke, who joined the science career.

FaYlMN0.png

"That'll teach you to hog the microscope!"

9Sl84g1.png

vy5qAJ1.png

Since Veronica is in the culinary career, it was also on him to look after the boys in the evening.

TvYrN3f.png

Didn't get a whole lot of screenshots, but here's Evan & Elam after they aged up.

9rqUC8x.png

AjMNBZT.png

• Options
    @Celticgamer0 yeah really, made for some lovely art but all the time..nope, and they think some beauty regimens now a days are too much ha. They really do, the names that is...gosh those times without a toilet still a luxury in some parts of the world but one learns to manage technically the wooden toilet could be considered a chamber pot they used those then I'm sure. Oh I understand though you could consider him a well rounded chap who was willing to do both. Oh I can see it Nancy isn't really snooty she was just born in the wrong time period lol. Constance is cute one can always tell when a peep is enjoying a challenge more fun to read :smiley:
    @Feisbukaite I love your family, even though they missed out it's at least good the grandparents are there now and Alex and Smilte are such a cute couple.
    @ldmarko Luke and his boys are adorable

All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    edited February 2018
    Alex knows his mom noticed Smiltes belly, but mom was very understanding and haven't asked anything until Smilte left. He had to tell her the truth ...
    X7gtQ5z.png
    Mom was so angry he never learned any of the lessons dad was trying to teach him about safe sex and avoiding having sex so young...
    lnmEmOz.png
    Mom went upstairs to take care of Margarita, Alex was thinking about his future, about how to tell dad when he comes home from work ...
    0v9frqS.png
    But mom called dad and told him. Dad came home very angry , he went straight to the bathroom to have a relaxing bath. He was afraid to face Alex while so angry after hearing the news. And he knew he had to prepare to see Smiltes parens this evening.
    1h later ...
    Smilte's mom came first. Her mom Simona Arston is a very well known and respected vet in all towns. She was very sad about whole situation and didn't know what to do. Smilte's dad is going to join soon, he is driving from work right now. He is the richest man in Willow Creek and he adores his daughter. She is the only daughter he has. Other two are boys, one is adopted by Simona before they've got married and another is his biological, but very irresponsible son. Smilte was such a good daughter before she met Alex !!!
    qMCmddP.png
    Both dads finally joined the sad moms club. What to do ??? Arston family want their daughter to live with them and keep the baby, Flores wants all three to live with them !
    UTxOy9W.png
    Grant is not going to listen to the rich brats sweet talking. His son and grandchild is going to live with him ! And future daughter in law if she wants to ...
    wgoqQaW.png
    While parents are arguing Alex is trying to be the best son, he took the trash out, but he is deep in his thoughts again ... and he is afraid of what is going on in the backyard . Margarita loves her brother, she sees how sad he is and tries to cheer him up in the best way she knows. She is just 2 years old.
    F3tHhia.png
    Alex got text from Smilte ! : I'm having weird cramps. I guess I'm nervous of what is going on between our parents at the moment.
    UVyH3hc.png
    After that text Smilte asked her brother to take her to the hospital because something was happening!
    They admitted her right away, she was in labor 2.5 months too early ! She had a surgery poor girl
    U4VwwJJ.png
    to be continued ...
    ( sorry for my English )

Post edited by Feisbukaite on
  • Options
    FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    edited February 2018
    MCCC married Penny Pizzazz and Johnny Zest a while ago... since both are decently good-looking premades, I had... well... some hopes for their children. But then their children came - and they were downright abominable. Their eldest son, Roy, recently aged up to YA and married an almost-Elder Darling Walsh (my lifespan's a bit wonky haha). Let's just say he... well... hmm... yeah.

Mha3XU6.png
    What struck me, apart from his abominable features, was that he is so super pale even though his Mom has quite a dark skin tone. He almost looks paler than Johnny! You can see Penny and Johnny in him, sure... he got like every of their worst genetics lol. :lol:

9JRSa2q.png
    Then came their second child, a girl. She looks slightly more decent than Roy, but still a bit of a major disappoint compared to her parents.

At this point, I no longer held any hope for Penny and Johnny's offspring. They did have one other child, a boy, but I didn't pay much attention to him as I figured he'd turn out as less-than-fortunate-looking as his siblings. But then I got the notification that Jerrod Zest aged to teen and I figured I might as well take a peak and...
    hiyBRMc.png
    Imagine my surprise! This dude is perfect. I love him so much! He seems to be pretty much the exact opposite of older brother Roy in literally every way lol. I really didn't think Penny and Johnny's genetics worked together but daaaamn! Am so happy that I still have one insanely handsome offspring off them! Although... I do have affairs enabled in my game, so I might have to sneak a peak and make sure he is actually Johnny's... :sweat_smile:
    Edit: Yep, he's definitely Johnny's!
    E9Tfp4i.png

I absolutely love how offspring can turn out so different! In real life, me and my sister are also actually polar opposites in every possible way, as in personality as much as appearance. I like seeing that back in this game!
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I re-made Cid Severus in S4 for the anniversary contest. I think he looks pretty darn good. lol Obviously, we're missing a few things from S3 but it isn't that bad. So he has grey hair instead of blue. lolol

39265100325_a8e4b73644_b.jpg

25291910357_ac726e1588_b.jpg
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights