Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I haven't played in sometime until today. Tomato, got wore out after playing with the laundry all day.
    tumblr_p3zgqzbAeH1w3uzbgo1_1280.png
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited February 2018
    I'd booted the vampires from the other save, but allowed them to stay in this one. Vlad came by to "welcome" Hyacinth to the neighborhood.

FmhoHZi.png

2bINyTW.png

d89iEyK.png

He wouldn't leave for anything, or even go outside because the sun was up, so finally I resorted to knocking down the walls. He started to sizzle a bit, then finally left.

snIKFDx.png

KVvssHo.png

Of course that meant I had to build it back up again, but she still doesn't have a lot of funds, so right now she just has a kitchen, a bathroom & a tent.

q6vMHNq.png

With a solitary sim, the social need is the hardest to keep up, so I try to get her out as much as possible.

8G1LnBB.png

i6axFmn.png

EE64um6.png

The gym is always a great place to meet others.

57dFby8.png

And show off your moves.

hiz0VEV.png

That was yesterday afternoon, last night I checked back in with my community. Aurora thinks she's sooo cute. She's not wrong. :smile: I may keep Hyacinth at the forefront a little while longer. I want to get her more established & all that kiddie stuff is getting on my nerves.

H3govgl.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,849 Member
    @BMSO ah Tomato is really cute.
    @ldmarko Hyacinth is pretty, I bet she'll find a best bud in a sim that's completely opposite of her...hmm maybe Malcolm Landgraab or whoever you have planned.

While I still have Simone and her...'family' lol I made a four generations of a family just to play randomly.
    40171276282_ea6e966a41_b.jpg
    This is Laya Gaines, and her father Wade, I should have zoomed out more but he's actually standing there helping his youngest grandchild with his homework.

"You sure you can help dad?"

"I helped you didn't I?"

"Yeah when math was always simple."

"If you're talking about that letter in math nonsense I tore those pages out of his book, I mean who mixes English and Math??"

"Dad....."

Hehe.
    40171276852_775af3bd4e_b.jpg
    Meanwhile her mother Joyce has taken on the task of making the family meals for the week...or at least a few days she'd be cooking forever.
    39492977914_489825f597_b.jpg
    Now her granddaughter Melody is avoiding homework as long as she can.
    40171278282_bab75c26cd_b.jpg
    Regina met her son Jeremy through their love of art though he has different interests for the most part now they can talk for hours about it, they have a nice bond some could call her childish but she just takes joy in the little things in life.
    40171279022_d01d0fcd62_b.jpg
    Laya's husband gets along with Wade but often thinks his ramblings are a sign that he's not all there, he just wouldn't say that to his face.
    40171279782_4c9791c72f_b.jpg
    The youngest member of the family Tim really wishes they had space for a dog, for now he's good without one though.
    40171280442_f73239e493_b.jpg
    Inside she tries to teach her grandfathers about the joys of tech.

"See here I can game anywhere I want."

"What do you even need that for pumpkin? We have a..what's that thing..a 'console'."

"Grampy get up and go is the theme of the generation." she said to Wade.

"Too bad it's not get up and go get a job to pay for such a lifestyle."

"I could get a job if mom would let me Grandpa."

"I don't think she needs one my boy, she's too young to get wrinkly from stress, wait another year."

:smiley:
    40171281312_dc7eaa9d5f_b.jpg
    Lastly Jeremy he's preparing for his day as a mascot though he has much bigger dreams...obviously I'm having issues remembering a few names ha.
    40171282192_f1516201e0_b.jpg
    <3 I leave free will on to fill in the blanks when I want to just control one, they're a very loving group.
    40171282652_297470d635_b.jpg
    40171283322_92dd7ff6b1_b.jpg
    Guess she decided she could do without her....grandmother-in-law's cooking no matter how good it smells.
    39306305555_61ae7ac075_b.jpg
    She is so pretty.
    40171284452_4681d5cf78_b.jpg
    Giving up on her grandfathers she goes for Grammy Joyce instead.

"See here is the last selfie I took it looks horrible."

"I don't think so sweetheart, but you could try a filter next time maybe that nice bright one."
    39306306795_e28fac20aa_b.jpg
    "I just knew you'd get it, Grandpa and Grampy are so clueless."

"The best part about having someone like that around is getting to look like an expert everytime you talk."

"Hey you're right."

"Of course dear I've had years of experience to be just that, every time."

Mama knows best.
    39306307325_76311a20e4_b.jpg
    :smile:
    40171286442_fff28004c2_b.jpg
    The next morning...got her to corner her grandparents with the big woohoo question, she seems to be the only one really worked up about it ha.
    39306308565_90ec048dcb_b.jpg
    40171287492_d5ce5da28a_b.jpg
    I had his wife set to eat then she set the food down thought there was a glitch but mister not so nice just wrestled the fridge from her, free will and hunger do not mix. Funny though.
    39306309765_d865ff863c_b.jpg
    How she loves her grandson, her whole family but he'll be one of her favorites forever.
    25332662807_072a7f5792_b.jpg
    She's at peace with household chores, I just had one hamper but eight sims changing at random I added a few more so now we have machines and this.
    40171289602_a1fdbf7d8e_b.jpg
    There is some tech he's good with I imagine Tim infected him with his love of video games.
    40171291612_1967313204_b.jpg
    Had a thought to look at the family tree, we need all these relationships unlocked in cas, but at least the family tree registers it.
    25332664127_716902a0b9_b.jpg
    Jeremy was off and his grandparents stay at home so along with other skills I cheated I gave Wade the handiness skill I've never been in the grotto so whatever.
    40171290622_4f01039e30_b.jpg
    So pretty.
    25332665327_31ff565ede_b.jpg
    Lastly went home as the kids were there wirh projects Melody is having a mood but she'll do her homework she knows her parents will make her anyways.

Fun times.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    I don't have any fancy pics to show, but my sim just grew into an elder, and retired from his Food Critic career. Having gotten over his midlife crisis, and accepted that he's now an elder, he now wears "old man" clothes and got a haircut. xD
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    My Sim Dante decided to take things to the next level with his "friend" Jasmine. They are now official and he gave her a key to his place.

mRSWVyE.png

gPNZ58t.png

He was previously talking to another woman (who was his nanny when he was a kid - kinda twisted but "storytelling") and he invited her over to ask to just be friends, but one thing lead to another...

HJcmSbU.png

But he made it clear that, that was the last time

jl4Ral9.png

(jokes on them, she may be preggers!!!)
  • hwasabihwasabi Posts: 17 Member
    My sim tried working out for the first time today. She struggled a tad bit.

tumblr_p3zxowrgzq1wo3j1lo1_540.png
    " The song is over. But the melody lingers on."—Haruki Murakami

tumblr_n9ttjuem1t1rn8lhxo4_500.gif
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    My legacy founder's beautiful canine companion, Buzz the Labrador Retriever, became an elder today! :'( He's all grey and I think he may be blind in one eye! Poor old fella! :(

QIB9LzD.png
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    What happened in my game today? Well, technically it was yesterday but I spent all night trying to fix it. I thought since I loved Isla Paradiso so much that I would exchange the world file with the one fixed for lag. No problem, I thought. Unfortunately, I kept trying to send my new game sim to Uni and the game would act like it was loading and then crash to my desktop without any warning. I put the original file back but it still didn't work.

Over and over again after clearing caches, taking all mods out, starting a new sims 3 file, repairing the game (didn't know you could do that for S3), and even uninstalling/reinstalling only the Uni and Island Paradise pack only (didn't think it would work nut since I can do it via Origin, I thought I'd try anyway). Nothing worked. I even tried a different sim from another world.

Finally, I had to let it sit overnight after I uninstalled and reinstalled all the packs. It works now. I've learned my lesson. I should just find the list of things that needs fixed, fix them myself, and then have a specific save file for all future games in Isla Paradiso. lol

At least I got it to work. Whew!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    @RedDestiny92 actually I don't have anyone planned for her, she's a free spirit, but she may have an affair or two.
  • simmerlyrosesimmerlyrose Posts: 196 Member
    YkZ91Im.png
    The kids are growing up so fast!!! :'( Here's a cute snap of Paolo playing with his daughter Ana in the backyard.
    heart_tilt_bullet_by_kicked_in_teeth-dbwilsm.gif
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,182 Member
    Yeah I've been gone for a few weeks. Big whoop, wanna fight about it? Please don't fight me, I've been sick and can't handle any fisticuffs.

Anyways, now that I'm back....kinda. I can get back to this family that has been in limbo since Kai was born....So here's Ace, got a nice promotion in his career. Good enough for him to finally be able to afford his own place with Genesis!
    N9G1AVk.png
    Which is a great idea because Genesis just found out she's pregnant.
    CRwiS7m.png
    Hey, this apartment is pretty sweet. Plenty of room for a baby to be born and in a nice part of town.
    THkJbF4.png
    Invited Genesis' family over to check the place out....think this is her Grandma.
    fZudybi.png
    Or.....this is her grandma? Her mom and grandma just kind of blend in with the background.
    bN1JFEL.png
    Eventually Ace took a trip around the city found himself chatting up one of the stall vendors.
    kzrMFUD.png
    While she was on the other side of the stall...it happens in this city.
    qfBcgEy.png
    Also, Ace had to show Baylee that he is in fact, an alien...kinda. By doing the secret handshake. Though I imagine aliens have done this handshake in public so much that humans everywhere know exactly how to do it by now....Ah who cares, sure no plain old human can comprehend the Secret Alien Handshake.
    Y0Wr5FH.png
    Welcome wagon showed up, including his Aunt Cleo.
    lrRdrxy.png
    And his cousin, the last Landgraab: Dillon.
    HIBknzr.png
    Wedding day is finally here for the young couple. And here's Sapphire playing with her toys during the ceremony. How quaint.
    fYXRset.png
    Now I'm not 100% sure here but I'm pretty sure this is Genesis' grandmother.
    yscTfT1.png
    Ximena and Ace had a great conversation until Ace brought up an embarrassing memory of Ximena from back in the day. She wasn't too glad about that story being told in public like this.
    AFFtWt1.png
    Clint: "Now make sure to kick your kid out of the house by the time they turn 18. You don't need your 20 something son mooching off of your back."
    Ace: "So....like what I did?"
    fKn9SuT.png
    Oh and Genesis' father finally showed up. About time Tony.
    kSENkC3.png
    Ace: "With that dress on you look like you could be bleeding to death and no one would even notice."
    PaEKS0k.png
    Ace has such a way with words Genesis thought to herself. He knows how to make a woman like her swoon.
    7Cu37IE.png
    And voila, they're married now.
    BqKyYEy.png
    Impromptu Dance Party in the aisle.
    l1d41Xq.png
    Also, Genesis is now in her second trimester, which means her mom came running over to feel her tummy.
    IK3XaoC.png
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    edited February 2018
    Hmm, I've been trying to have my Sim finally reach the top of the Detective career. He's a Colonel (lvl 9) now, but it takes a bit of extra work to reach lvl10. I feel like I'm almost there, but had to stop playing.
    Besides that I discovered that a lot of potential boyfriends for his teen daughter are evil or mean. Have to look outside her social club, or maybe I could use those traits in her story...
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
    Today my oldest potential heiress became a teenager! :o

No48dnc.png
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    Emerson planned a proposal to her boyfriend on the dock outside the Salty Paws Saloon. However, Justin Delgato crashed the proposal. He complained whenever Emerson and Dereck (a grandson of Jesminder and Arun Bheeda) kissed. Dereck began to leave, not knowing Emerson planned to propose. Emerson yelled at Justin and Justin fled. Dereck came back and the couple plan to wed soon. Emerson's best friend intended to eavesdrop but got distracted by a stray cat who wouldn't let her adopt him.
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Two old friends, former housemates, are at club gathering of Spin Masters.
    Fey Rosamund(in sync with music):...
    Q1200IX.jpg

Candy: We should redecorate this room, maybe buy new stereo... People, you hear me?
    Fey Rosamund: Meh.
    cmkmjeM.jpg

Fey Rosamund: See, Gardens Gnomes are better for you.
    pfyfYxM.jpg

Candy: Aw, does that hurt? Maybe you're getting old?
    QjqRnUZ.jpg

Alivia: Okay...
    rCt87zL.jpg

Candy: Carefull, think about impuls.
    X7bnTsE.jpg

Fey Rosamund: Trip over own feet.
    m2SGs2Z.jpg

Alivia: Yeah, I did it!
    iavOkqP.jpg

Fey Rosamund: What, that's all? Even my dog knows more tricks.
    jkGFWEo.jpg

Alivia: ...
    5Wsaajs.jpg

• SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    Sassie wrote: »
    Hmm, I've been trying to have my Sim finally reach the top of the Detective career. He's a Colonel (lvl 9) now, but it takes a bit of extra work to reach lvl10. I feel like I'm almost there, but had to stop playing.
    Besides that I discovered that a lot of potential boyfriends for his teen daughter are evil or mean. Have to look outside her social club, or maybe I could use those traits in her story...

Went in-game tonight and yep reached level 10. So now my main goals for his (and his wife's) generation are all completed, time to focus on their kids and make 'em ready for their YA 'years' (well, days in the TS4 universum ofc ;)).
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    edited February 2018
    Flores family
    Alex is not happy for having to clean up after his sister and dog
    NFrXq5u.png
    tz5jt09.png
    Arston family
    Saturday morning, Kaya woke up and running to find her grandfather for the morning fun
    o6ecwRO.png
    7sJk8Zr.png

it's time for some lessons
    MZFEtIL.png

latter that day Alex came for a visit
    JVGtvg4.png
    wfV54Aq.png

Andrew date plans were ruined by his older brother. Andrew had to go outside to call his date. He asked her to meet him tomorrow at his house.
    His brother came to invite them all to his house
    srvGwt5.png
    Visiting family ...
    eoDUwVL.png
    dy4aNsI.png
    8WUTU75.png
    8Bpzg7W.png
    Kaya met her cousins
    E0mDBLW.png

Post edited by Feisbukaite on
    Today Trixie and her daughter Esme were mesmerised by the new washing machine! :#

GkvAeBA.png
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Misa_wants_PepsiMisa_wants_Pepsi Posts: 229 Member
    @Celticgamer0 I went back a few pages back to read your story from the beginning. Poor Fairfax. Poor Butler. Anyway I really love your posts.

@ldmarko Hyacinth is beautiful. Also props on the creative way to get rid of Vlad. lol

I decided to take a break from my Vampire and started a new legacy. I decided to try the Not-so-Berry challenge a go.
    Sedj2T1.png
    Alana Crunch-Barry. She is the (adopted) daughter of Mint Barry and Ashley Crunch from my old legacy. I decided to use her because she was pretty, but I never got to play with her. Also her mother was mint.
    IpHxIos.png
    She went into town to try and cause mischief.
    TQsZSfT.png
    Maybe scope out the guys while she's at it.
    poikgJx.png
    And by the looks of it she likes what she sees
    fBSqScX.png
    XAKDPrZ.png
    After her venture she managed to get a level in mischief. So she decided to relax at home with a nice book
    Uzkb5JY.png
    First day of work, and she doesn't look to thrilled. (staying out late until 3 am will do that to you.)
    dh0XCLJ.png
    But Alana is a trooper. She has goals, and she is (mostly) a professional, so she sucks it up and does her job.
    JyukJjl.png
    LyMLY4c.png
    The next day her friend Catarina invited her out to the romance festival for some sakura tea. And maybe one of them will hook up with someone.
    RA3VGWz.png
    It didn't happen, But at least she got to watch fireworks
    edited February 2018
    @ldmarko Hyacinth is beautiful. Also props on the creative way to get rid of Vlad. lol

Thanks, yours is beautiful too!
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    I kind of borrowed the idea of my current game from the orphanage challenge, I created an orphanage instead of a single sim or family. I have an adult childless couple who are running it, as a child gets adopted I add the adoptive family to my rotation. Currently, my first batch of children are now young adults, the second teens.

In the last episode, I played, Kelsie Logo, (adopted by Diego Logo and Gunther Munch) who like both her adoptive fathers has creative traits and is pretty far along in the artist carreer. She had always been into her art, she did not date and only had the other orphan children as friends all through her teen years and YA life. She was and is very close to her dads, as they share a mutual love of the arts.

She met a bartender, a native American man, Tommy Lightfoot, one night in San Myshuno, and sparks flew. He is an aspiring artist, who paints in his spare time but bartends to pay the the rent, coincidentally, he moved into an apartment neighbouring the Lobo's. The romance between Kelsie and Tommy was fanned by close proximity and their mutual love of the visual arts, although their cultural and family backgrounds are wildly different.

Unfortunately, life in the city was not to Tommy's liking, he felt his art suffered cooped up in the apartment in the asphalt jungle. So, he moved back to the desert, he got a trailer on a big lot surrounded by nature that he feels a spiritual connection to. When he got settled in there, he invited the Lobo's over and, on the spur of the moment, proposed to Kelsie and immediately eloped with her.

Diego, who was always a bit overprotective plus has a temper, and even Gunther, who is the easy going dad, are not really happy about the quickie romance and marriage, to say the least.

Kelsie and Tommy are still in the honeymoon stage, but Kelsie who is used to the city, toilets that talk, dishwashers, foodstalls, etc. will have a lot of adjusting to life in a lonely trailer in the desert far from friends and family. Will her being only one with a steady paycheck cause issues, Tommy paints, fishes, harvests and digs for things to get cash, and for him this is enough, but will a working wife bringing home a fat paycheck, begin to bruise to his male ego?

Plus, Kelsie was the youngest of the first orphan batch, will her marriage spark the older orphans, who all have been in much longer romantic relationships, some since High School, to evaluate their own love lives?
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • simmerlyrosesimmerlyrose Posts: 196 Member
    I created a new Sim today (her name's Safia!) for the I'm a Lover challenge. Here she is, out minding her own business, chatting up Sims at the lounge, when a giant angry raccoon comes stomping in... and starts singing karaoke. :D

MPjTmYg.png
    2OQhU5y.png
    heart_tilt_bullet_by_kicked_in_teeth-dbwilsm.gif
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    So, I decided to send my Sims to visit Brendleton Bay. I sent them first to the docks and it is amazingly beautiful. Eventually I found a boat that takes them to the light house. The woohoo animation for the light house is pretty neat but what was neater is I started hearing ghost meows and I found these two elder pair of kitties.

25388633307_2517bef53d_b.jpg

About a few seconds later a dog named Captain Whitaker strolls up and lays beside that picnic table and lays down. So my sims adopted him.

25388634897_8fb108353e_b.jpg

Found out that when you add a ghost pet to the family they are immediately hungry. They also do change color based on their mood like a sim ghost.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Matthew Simian got married to Travis Scott, whilst he mysteriously had a growing belly. An alien baby popped out two days later (interestingly Travis, despite not being biological relative, got pre-parental panic).

Sylvia-Marie Mashuga and her husband Frankie had a baby prior to the above, and recently their daughter (Alina) grew up into a toddler.

Rebecca Donnelly, Summer Holiday, and Liberty Lee climb up their career ladders. Rebecca starts dating some romance guru whilst also having a fling with Jade Rosa and Marcus Flex at the same time (reaching stage 3 of the serial lover aspiration). Summer begins growing a dozen or so plants in the back yard and starts working towards having the perfect garden, whilst also trying to become the most popular sim in the country (reached stage 3 of Friend Of the World). Liberty is still trying to read enough books to pass stage 1 of her aspiration.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,849 Member
    @ldmarko oh maybe she's just the date around type.
    @Misa_wants_Pepsi She's so pretty especially in that last pic.
    @BMSO ah I love Captain brought him back to life for one of my families, he was a good dog.

25390242817_77ab343cde_b.jpg
    First I had to finish what little I wanted for my V-day sims, Chocolate and Flowers just got married and were waiting for their child to be born.
    39363645155_0877980126_b.jpg
    Of course he got sick.
    25390244117_415d2c3ab9_b.jpg
    After some rest it cleared up so I let them leave to relax elsewhere they stick to home.
    38450723010_045c47ecbf_b.jpg
    <3
    25390245017_4eeecb02a8_b.jpg
    Here comes the smolder...
    38450723680_493dfdef53_b.jpg
    He went and got her sick too.
    38450723850_9b976564d3_b.jpg
    And little Cherry Cordial here was born...the streaks are technically a glitch but I liked them so I left it.
    26388614278_bde1662d3a_b.jpg
    It's like she can sense that Malcolm is having a bad day and avoiding them, I mostly left them as a background family but felt like playing with them..so that was next stop.
    26388614798_7716f036b0_b.jpg
    In an attempt to cheer him up she wound up pregnant, though that seemed to do the trick as far as his mood was concerned they are fairly late in life to be planning for a second child but..whatever.
    26388615268_a7e144f9c6_b.jpg
    Their son Vincent is more than happy to give up his old room for his younger sibling to be.
    38450725010_2393e47bfd_b.jpg
    Free to leave for a bit he heads to the park to meet a friend, she seems peeved over her personal bubble being invaded.
    38450725300_7ec57c5643_b.jpg
    Naveah is glad to get away from the house, she loves her family but she doesn't really have friends that hang out with her outside of them, though she's all about having more than a friend when it comes to Vincent.
    38450729290_17e7ac2718_b.jpg
    Young love <3
    38450725760_00496e3f46_b.jpg
    So excited to tell his mother all about his new girlfriend.
    26388617738_1db06e19cf_b.jpg
    Vincent is getting a little too old for 'the talk' but Summer thinks he should have it anyways, Malcolm isn't touching that conversation with a ten foot pole.
    39363649665_23c8b901c2_b.jpg
    Almost in her second trimestor and this is how she chooses to spend her free time.
    38450726450_0be1aeecc3_b.jpg
    He'd been too tired when she asked him out but he got ready to take his girlfriend out soon after she was starving and he was just moody as he was entering a phase.
    39363650465_c87648f36d_b.jpg
    I noticed Alex came out with his family they have to cheer him up now that he's the last Goth from the main family alive, he only just lost his sister to a fire..meh.
    38450726820_8cf39c9251_b.jpg
    They had a good time.
    26388620368_28c67b231b_b.jpg
    And while it's not her usual style.
    38450727310_24aa0f6431_b.jpg
    She liked it anyways.
    26388621578_1a8da7991b_b.jpg
    Right when he got home Summer went into labor, Malcolm was worried about his second child, though the little nugget is fine.
    26388622098_e23d63ed2e_b.jpg
    So cute.
    38450727780_6f72ab5ca5_b.jpg
    Miliana Landgraab I wonder how much her parents will get to see while she grows up and they grow old.
    39363652675_f6b4cfa4cf_b.jpg
    She'll just enjoy the here and now.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top