Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,679 Member
    @Metior_Ice, I'm really interested in seeing your new story develop. Thanks fir sharing you ideas as you set it up.
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,968 Member
    edited October 2022
    @Metior_Ice
    Metior_Ice wrote: »
    Is there any way to control what the thrift store has in stock?

Nope, it's random. Every time it re-rolls, you get a notification about new items at Thriftea.
    I’m thinking that my merfolk could potentially have a human disguise they can change into using the gift bag. That way, their human disguise, complete with shoes would appear in their inventory instead of an outfit they change into.
    That sounds like fun!
    If I change the order of outfits in CAS, it should also let me change the outfits for my merfolk that I’m not actively playing. For the active household, I can have their mermadic attire set as their first outfit and then move their human disguise into the second outfit.
    The thrifted outfits can not be set as outfits in CAS. You wear them by clicking on the bag in inventory, not by changing into another outfit slot.
    Of course, you could make a note of each item that went into the outfit, then go into CAS and create an identical outfit by selecting all the same items. But then maybe you don't really need the thrifting gameplay if you're doing it that way.
    Now, I just need to create a sim that will create the outfits my merfolk will buy.
    Originally, I had Kemps fill that role by having him run a retail store… I could have Kemps create outfits for my merfolk to buy.
    I really wish it was possible to have one played sim create outfits and have another played sim buy them!
    Unfortunately, for now, selling on Trendi to NPCs seems to be a completely separate mechanic from buying outfits on Trendi.
    The retail option is better for having a played sim create outfits that other played sims buy later.
    However, Sulani is in rough shape with a lot of things in very bad shape. Even the oceans are hard on merfolk. Merfolk thrived when Sulani was in a healthy state. Since the Islands have long since been neglected, even abandoned by most of the original inhabitants… it became necessary for the older merfolk to send the twin merboys on land for a limited amount of time… to keep them from getting sick from the pollution. To that extent, they and the remaining adult merfolk that didn’t retreat to the deep sea decided to, at the minimum, send their merchildren to the human high school.

Sounds like a great story :)

EDIT One other thing that might be interesting to you is: if you sell an outfit on Trendi, you don't have access to it anymore, but NPCs around the world will randomly wear the outfit you sold. Sometimes four or five walkbys will have your outfit on at the same time. I can imagine it could be pretty funny if you sold one of the human disguises you made, and then suddenly a lot of walkbys are wearing it...
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,968 Member
    Miniature: Oliver Tries To Hang Out With Girls

I sent the kids to school on their own on Tuesday, since Mara was about ready for her promotion to an A. She didn't get it that day. Then they had chess team and work, so not much actually happened in active gameplay. Oliver had a sort of funny experience after school though. Here it is

Apparently, you don't play chess much at chess team, which is a rabbithole. (Now, why is that? They went to the trouble of building a high school with areas for all the activities, they created the football and cheerleading actions which didn't exist before, but... you can't just stay at school for a club event where you do those activities?)
    Instead, you have to play chess on your own outside of school hours. Oliver doesn't mind.

Today he learned that Elsa is an Overachiever in addition to being a Genius. Big surprise there.
    Today Elsa learned how to make Oliver sweat.
    No, not like that.
    elsa-is-an-overachiever.png

Elsa's beautiful older sister Sofia came over. Oliver has a crush on Elsa, not Sofia, but he just forgets how to talk when Sofia is around.
    "Hi Oliver. Is Mara home?"
    "Uh"
    "Hang on, I'll text her. ... Oh okay, she's at work but she'll be home in a little bit. Can I come in and wait?"
    "Uh"
    Sofia let herself in, wrinkling her pretty nose a bit.

Oh no...
    Oliver did a sniff check. (He thinks he's being subtle about it.) Two teen girls are here and I smell terrible! What do I do?
    two-teen-girls-are-here-and-i-smell-terrible.png

Knock knock
    Oh, great

Yep, Cassandra came over too.
    Three teen girls are here and I smell terrible...
    01-cassandra-came-over-too.png

"Hey, Green Lantern. You're glowing."
    "I guess I'm happy."
    "Happy or smelly? Or maybe both."
    fun-to-be-around-happy-or-smelly.png

But there was a sweeter smile on her face than usual.
    Oliver excused himself to go take a bath, leaving the girls to entertain one another.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,003 Member
    @Metior_Ice Your new Sulani sounds very interesting. I love the idea of expanding the conservationist gameplay beyond just Mua Pel'Am. And it's also a fresh take on Sulani as something other than the same old tropical paradise...which it is.😉
  • Options
    I wanted to share a little side project I'm puttering on. If it works out, it may play a role in future Wyrd Girls stories. Right now, it's still very much a work in progress.

Anyway, see if you can guess who these folks are :) ...
    v8o3JRk.png
    p9dawyX.png
    tnPyyYn.png
    aI8phuI.png
    IJcwK7i.png
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited October 2022
    @mightysprite
    Is there any way to control what the thrift store has in stock?
    Nope, it's random. Every time it re-rolls, you get a notification about new items at Thriftea.

That’s kinda frustrating, but I think I can still work with random available outfits. It might even work better for what I have in mind.
    I’m thinking that my merfolk could potentially have a human disguise they can change into using the gift bag. That way, their human disguise, complete with shoes would appear in their inventory instead of an outfit they change into.
    That sounds like fun!

I’m hoping it will give me more control over the outfits in different situations. We’ll see how that works out.
    If I change the order of outfits in CAS, it should also let me change the outfits for my merfolk that I’m not actively playing. For the active household, I can have their mermadic attire set as their first outfit and then move their human disguise into the second outfit.
    The thrifted outfits can not be set as outfits in CAS. You wear them by clicking on the bag in inventory, not by changing into another outfit slot.
    Of course, you could make a note of each item that went into the outfit, then go into CAS and create an identical outfit by selecting all the same items. But then maybe you don't really need the thrifting gameplay if you're doing it that way.

I’m hoping that they won’t be outfits in CAS! I’m actually going to try and make use of whatever random outfit I can put together in the thrift store.

Merfolk don’t have the same fashion sense as humans. A merman or merboy is typically shirtless all the time, and the same could be almost said about the mermaids and mergirls. Their sense of what to wear is very minimal. They don’t need to wear that much given their life in the sea. And that’s where the fun starts to come in. Whatever random outfit my merfolk put together will be their idea of what “looking” like a human should be, even if it ends up looking terrible! :D The CAS outfits will be used to limit how mermadic their outfits can be.

After playing rotational, I noticed certain things that make me constantly go back and forth with the outfits. For one thing, I actually don’t want Dylan or Zeph walking into a lounge shirtless and with no shoes if I’m playing a household in a world like Del Sol Valley that might be totally oblivious to their existence. On the other side of things, no shirt and no shoes would be totally normal in a world like Sulani or if they are only around other merfolk. It’s essentially how they dress when they are swimming in the sea.

But, I know that if I don’t have any semi-human attire in CAS, they will use whatever the first outfit is. I’m trying to limit the regular use of mermadic attire outside of Sulani and around only other merfolk.

That’s also why I’ve thought about limiting the mermadic attire to swimwear. I have no doubt that my merfolk will be extremely persistent about using only that outfit if they have a place in the open world to swim.

But, whatever outfit I create in CAS for them won’t be more than enough to barely pass for human that spends almost all their time at the beach.

I’m using the thrift store gameplay to explore my merfolk’s sense of fashion and take a more human appearance, even if the outfit could look terrible. :D
    Now, I just need to create a sim that will create the outfits my merfolk will buy.
    Originally, I had Kemps fill that role by having him run a retail store… I could have Kemps create outfits for my merfolk to buy.
    I really wish it was possible to have one played sim create outfits and have another played sim buy them!
    Unfortunately, for now, selling on Trendi to NPCs seems to be a completely separate mechanic from buying outfits on Trendi.
    The retail option is better for having a played sim create outfits that other played sims buy later.

This helps me better focus what I intend to do for gameplay!
    However, Sulani is in rough shape with a lot of things in very bad shape. Even the oceans are hard on merfolk. Merfolk thrived when Sulani was in a healthy state. Since the Islands have long since been neglected, even abandoned by most of the original inhabitants… it became necessary for the older merfolk to send the twin merboys on land for a limited amount of time… to keep them from getting sick from the pollution. To that extent, they and the remaining adult merfolk that didn’t retreat to the deep sea decided to, at the minimum, send their merchildren to the human high school.
    Sounds like a great story :)

I’m so close to finishing up the literal world building. I have only one venue left to update before I start building Dylan and Zeph’s home. I’m probably going to take a nap because the next couple of builds will take quite a bit of energy.

The last Venue is the Eco Center in Mua Pel’Am, but considering it’s the on site location for the conservationist career I made, I’m considering not updating this venue. I might set the venue to generic only to show that the once popular science center is mostly abandoned. I imagine that anyone left doing conservation work around Mua Pel’Am would at least do a better job keeping up with their base of operations.
    EDIT One other thing that might be interesting to you is: if you sell an outfit on Trendi, you don't have access to it anymore, but NPCs around the world will randomly wear the outfit you sold. Sometimes four or five walkbys will have your outfit on at the same time. I can imagine it could be pretty funny if you sold one of the human disguises you made, and then suddenly a lot of walkbys are wearing it...

That would be fun given a merman or mermaid’s poor human fashion sense.
  • Options
    Sorry about the edits. I don’t have previews on my phone, and I was trying to use BBCode formatting. :D
  • Options
    I wanted to share a little side project I'm puttering on. If it works out, it may play a role in future Wyrd Girls stories. Right now, it's still very much a work in progress.

Anyway, see if you can guess who these folks are :) ...
    v8o3JRk.png
    p9dawyX.png
    tnPyyYn.png
    aI8phuI.png
    IJcwK7i.png

I'm looking forward to whatever you have in store for Wyrd Girls! The pictures, I can identify 1,2, and 4 for sure. Lilith and Caleb Vatore are 1 and 2 respectively. Khristopher Volkov is #4 and Lily Zhu is #3? I'm not sure about the last one.
  • Options
    @luciusstorm I think the last one might be the Munch kid right? You have Max Villarreal. It might be possible that it’s the youngest Munch?
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 & @Metior_Ice... #5 is probably the hardest to guess. He isn't an immortal but an ancestor of a prominent family.

Also, well done DaniRose2143... I'm glad they are recognizable.
  • Options
    @luciusstorm I love your take on those characters. It's always fun to see how others interpret various sims.

I'm guessing #5 is...Malcolm Landgraab?
  • Options
    @luciusstorm I love your take on those characters. It's always fun to see how others interpret various sims.

I'm guessing #5 is...Malcolm Landgraab?

@DaniRose2143 you took my guess! :/:p

Actually, you’ve guessed all the names I would guess, but I didn’t want to repeat what you already guessed.
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143, 5 for 5. Well done.

What's interesting is the way I made him... I just gender swapped Nancy and dressed him in period clothes. :) I was surprised how well it worked. Wasn't nearly as successful with others... Dame Villareal just looked like Jacques in drag, so she took a lot more work. :D
  • Options
    @Metior_Ice I was soooo unsure about Lily Zhu. I guessed her because the first two were Lilith and Caleb, so Lily seemed like a plausible choice. The blonde hair and green eyes had me thinking Malcom Landgraab, and the prominent family clue sort of sealed it. Sort of.
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143, just Lily, aged down to a teen (ok, with some cosmetic touch ups) and given period clothes. I'm working on their parents next.

My next challenge is generating enough period townies that I don't have to worry about the game tossing some punk in jeans and headphones in the background. :)
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 Are you sure you aren’t reading my mind?

Because the things you said are exactly what made me think of Landgraab!

At first, I thought it could have been Lucas Munch because of the Get Together sims that have already appeared in the story. But then, I saw the green eyes after looking closer and the hint about the family gave it away.

I recognized Caleb, Lilith, and Khristopher. Lily was a bit more of a challenge for me.
  • Options
    If I don’t update the Eco Center with an industrial look and industrial eco footprint, all that’s left is building Dylan and Zeph’s Micro Mansion on Zalia Shores, formerly Sapphire Shores.

Then, I’ll finally be able to start the gameplay!
  • Options
    @Metior_Ice Great minds think a like.😁 I used the logic that if one and two were the Vatores, 3 and 4 would also be from the same household. The only Asian American looking sim in Moonwood Collective, let alone Werewolves, was Lily. But her being aged backward made me doubt myself. I couldn't visualize in head what she would look like at a younger age. With Malcolm I was trying to think of where I had seen a green eyed blonde before, and then it dawned on me.😁
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited October 2022
    Hugs and smooches from Shelly!
    Shelly went upstairs into Hamish's study. She gave her youngest nephew a great, big, loving hug:
    f2312210626407c57f25ba582fc87e581ff4936a.png
    Then she gave him a very great, big, loving smooch on his cheek:
    cb3e0da8bdd6c03623404141a8df686e106ae9ee.png
    Hamish blushed. After chatting, Shelly went into Sophia's bedroom and gave her niece a great, big, loving hug as well:
    6d625f79e0c92d2229850099a4119ee012cc4760.png
    And a very great, big, loving smooch on her cheek:
    412c07e61b4275d08fd536836b0d50cd70b1bd40.png
    Shelly chatted with Sophia. Then she went into her own bedroom and set out a mat. Shelly changed into a new athletic outfit. She then started doing a cheerleading dance:
    3d3739082a6d78e15a7deebe8d2161ee8ca41d09.png
    Meanwhile, Princess Roddy was outside and making his way to his garden patch. His jaw dropped as he saw that one of his pumpkins had grown into a massive white pumpkin! The princess took a selfie with the massive gourd:
    d60af52b2af5d596a9889eaffaf268036f975e6e.png
    Princess Roddy watered the garden patch and then went up to his bedroom to relax. In the living room, Benjamin serenaded Shine on the piano:
    3aab366b7eda54333da4ae5adde81a4753d810e7.png
    Shine smiled contently as she listened to her amazing husband's piano playing.
    Tender moments and kisses at Hanamigawa Koen!
    Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia, Hamish and Shelly all headed over to Hanamigawa Koen. Shelly played with her nephews and niece, and Benjamin and Shine had some time together:
    5b4b2d28b0ac07de76444bf58883e0d9733d6d5d.png
    54c4872c85c57b3271d3b5d0f3845512590d512d.png
    9b8bae885567402cbea69db18136549f96186da6.png
    28c0dae186fe81cf4e7e7b954ffee4c0a8f3e892.png
    Later, Benjamin saw his little sister Wendy. 'Hello, Wendy, How are you doing?' he asked, cheerfully. 'I'm doing well, big brother. Elm Bungalow is such an amazing house! Me, Tiffany and Chloe have settled in!' Wendy replied, giving Benjamin a loving hug:
    355c08241c9a427516d886521ed72bc3f0c44b78.png
    The pair then chatted and caught up:
    2241afb94f0b972ef1a91c2e82d2c5b9f53b9c3e.png
    Meanwhile, Shelly was giving Princess Roddy a great, big, loving and warm cuddle:
    61a925437011070624829c3172c52a620ecdcdab.png
    She cuddled him tighter:
    2a5008c6c10db974bf4db5e8c531e1a7322a76da.png
    Shelly planted a very great, big, loving smooch on the princess's cheeks, nose and forehead. She then gave him a very great, big, long, loving smooch on the top of his head. Princess Roddy smiled.
    Visiting the Albrights!
    Later, the family decided to visit the Albrights. Cornelius Albright welcomed them in. Tania Albright smiled. Kelvin Albright hadn't said hello to Hamish Furystrykar, so he decided to do so:
    2a2b4d932c0d4024be0e3d28b75c0c31473ccbca.png
    99a2547f354edda2c16e48de98696b9e4dbecb12.png
    Hamish smiled and watched as the toddler walked over to Shelly Heart. Kelvin said hello, but he felt shy:
    2711598fc9251ef44c03c5910f7998b6d987c29d.png
    0aea733fb705841d0731695e5836a5b92dd22fde.png
    'Awww, hello there, Kelvin! You're just the cutest!' Shelly said, smiling. Kelvin felt at ease. 'You're pretty!' Kelvin said. 'Awww, thank you! I like your coat!' Shelly said, cheerfully. She gave the toddler a big hug:
    2bdc259c55ab083fa33bd1bf298d9e510b5e3db0.png
    Then Shelly and Shine played with Kelvin. Benjamin smiled as he watched his wife's childish side get the better of her. Shine was clearly having fun! Then it was time to go back home. The Furystrykar household said goodbye and set off back to Dianthus Hall.
    Festival of Light!
    After a rest, Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia, Hamish and Shelly headed back over to Senbamachi for the Festival of Light. The group wrote wishes and put them on the Tanabata trees:
    462126bdd3a744b84287945357bda4da431a048d.png
    26dafd707cf6efb6165129ff1e56afd87720c782.png
    24942d173a912c364a2f57dd79c12818fc30a6f7.png
    Then Princess Roddy had a strawberry filled Taiyaki:
    803cb105a2765a3176b7ed894c1f3326fc15b24e.png
    Afterwards, the princess said hello to Yamachan:
    4ca011eff0a6cee679c948a7f2e993ded98e73bc.png
    Everyone was enjoying the festival. Then it was time to go home. As soon as the household arrived back at Dianthus Hall, Princess Roddy checked on his chickens. Something wasn't quite right. He did the usual checks when he suspected that his chickens were ill. And indeed, the flock was ill...with a bad case of Newcastle disease. 'Oh dear....' the princess thought. His chickens had been vaccinated against the disease, but it seems that the virus had mutated to something more horrible.

In the morning, he checked the coop...and saw that Angus McTavish, Angus McTavish the second, Sybil, Sadie and Hilda had passed away. 'If there's one thing the world could do without, IT'S BOWFIN RNA VIRUSES!' Princess Roddy yelled in anguish. Then he sat down on the ground and cried.

Benjamin, Shine, Sophia, Hamish and Shelly came out to see what was going on...and instantly saw that the princess's beloved chickens had passed. They all sat and comforted Princess Roddy. The princess would need some time to grieve.
    Sibling smooches
    Princess Roddy was relaxing in his room. It had been a few days after his beloved chickens had passed due to what the scientists dubbed Magnolia Disease. They had succeeded in creating a vaccine that stopped the virus in its tracks.

Princess Roddy decided to touch his makeup up. He started with his lipstick and lipstick sealer:
    74bfc8e13936a34d5e3d8fcd78de5832a5eef3ce.png
    2cd51fb0dd5d819c8acfd743e6f23d4b19f852d6.png
    And ended with his foundation:
    5ca6e8f7638a37243619db4760d233cfd4748afa.png
    Hamish knocked on the door. 'Come in, little brother!' Princess Roddy said. And so Hamish did. The princess gave him a loving hug:
    3ceff17fe9172d70c1b187a07c43768867a78a8f.png
    'How are you feeling, Roddy?' Hamish asked. 'I'm feeling better. I mean, I still miss my chickens.' Princess Roddy replied. 'Think of all the good memories you had with the flock, from getting Angus McTavish, to witnessing a chick hatch right before your very eyes. You truly loved your chickens, and you gave them a lot of care!' Hamish said. 'Thank you little brother. I needed that.' The princess said. He gave Hamish a loving smooch on his left cheek:
    46700f1cd86193f750157ac39843b43d09b9e6e4.png
    31c8acbb4998f815ac9f73cf6e23cf8fcaf4f565.png
    His right cheek:
    05fb21768b12a138e89c2c105faae562420b28d4.png
    44669953dfe6c3e1bfe8dd3f594bd5abc3794fe0.png
    And his nose:
    399fed36e8544593ea3d380bc5f668fdb910ee25.png
    be0eb12310c899d8d8ff3b9deb53d5763cfc70c0.png
    Hamish was happy that he had cheered his big brother up.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,042 Member

I hope one can still post game happenings in here, or is there a new thread somewhere and I missed it.. been wondering that.... anyway here some of mine.

random blabla about my save, not so interesting, I save your time and eyes, and put it under spoiler.
    - I play with "NO RANDOMS" mod, and its working well for me, sometimes even too well. Meaning I do not have game generated townies at all (maybe couple per save has still sneaked in)
    - I deleted all premades (I used to play with them, always) , BUT those with somekind of roles
    - I have one or two sims/households per world, all doing their own challenge or goal of somekind.
    - when there will be kids, I play them like legacy style, one heir, rest of siblings move out when aged up enough, and sort of leave in mercy of MCCC story progression, what I have set up carefully. they become as my own "random townies".
    - In hopes that some day I have full save with lots of sims to play rotationally with , and every background sim , "my random townie" has somekind of history and real relatives too.

*****I already started with my Milla , who was supposed to be the sim in Willow Creek, but as game put her and Knox together, what I have posted in here, I moved her to Evergreen Harbour, and she has other challenge to do in there now*****
    And if all else fails, you could always have somebody wake up from a nightmare to find their spouse taking a shower. (Let's see how many get this reference, shall we?)
    I once had a sim who looked just like Pamela, no Bobby, tho. Live long and prosper, to the twins.

@Metior_Ice , some of your girls are in this update.
    @Karababy52 , took me this long to actually get to play Rasmus

Rasmus lives currently at empty lot at Newcrest, but just because game insists him to live in somewhere. He needs money to buy the lot and a canoe to "get out" from the part of islans he is now. Or max his fitness skill (swimming out).

this old shipwrecked park is most likely his place to spend the nights.
    7SDUGK1.png
    Yr88ZsZ.png
    13VZTj6.png
    I think he gets money for canoe before lvl 10 in fitness :D
    i6X1qt0.png
    ucj3tKE.png
    Eb566DA.png
    yes, clean it up!
    MLK1L9G.png
    He went fishing, suddenly some other sims appared too
    WSj3SpU.png
    He returned the fish he got, it was something he should not keep anyway, the money would of been good, tho...
    but lets meet the others...
    sYCb9VL.png
    They dont look so thrilled to meet you.... just saying..
    KBJpyJJ.png
    Yep, this aint going as planned :D
    m1YG6sK.png
    Rasmus managed to talk with this girl , Coraline, a bit longer, she said there was a park and old abandoned gym in islands... there might be shower in gym. but no guarantee does it work tho..

WkvI6q2.png
    this girl, Violet , was left behing after others left, she was building sandcastle tho, and was not talkative

wZjPZZP.png
    no idea why he did not seem to like the finished castle..

@Metior_Ice , I only updated teir hair, gave lashes, and edited human outfits, I kept the color themes for all, mermaid form untouched, I hope I did not change too much?

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu Coraline, I think the one with the black tail, is one of the mermaids I felt I did a better job creating, and they all look great!

I might’ve accidentally deleted them from gallery while cleaning it up. I’m hoping I didn’t, but if I did, Coraline might be one of the few I would recreate!
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,980 Member
    @ChuChuExpress What a shame about Roddy’s chickens. Hopefully he can get some replacements at some point. He should make sure to thoroughly clean their coop to make sure there aren’t any traces of the virus left. And great news about the vaccine!
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu Poor Rasmus. They just didn’t dig the beach bum look I guess. At least Coraline was friendly.
  • Options
    OK, posting game happenings :) ...

In todays installment of Wyrd Girls...

Chapter 39 - Starlight and Tragedy

That same night...

"Oh my God," Morgan squealed, "we're at the Starlight Accolades! I can't believe it!"

"Thanks for the invitation, Cassie," Xander said.
    7eZuqzc.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Ellupelluellu

Yay! So great to see Rasmus in Sulani! I understand about not having time to play him, I haven't had much time to play Ginger either since Cale takes top priority. Rasmus looks great. Nice that he met three girls. Even if they weren't that impressed, he doesn't look too fussed about it. :) Great job making them @Metior_Ice He didn't like the sand castle eh? I wonder why.

Alright, I haven't had a chance to play with Ginger again, but I did put a couple Mermen in the save for her to choose from for a mate. IF she likes either one of them. I'll try to let her make the choice herself somehow. Anyway, here's Tane & Tua Kamaloha. I've had Tane since 2020, but gave him a little makeover from his original, just hair mostly and CC eyes for his Merman form. Tua I made using genetics. I put their screenshots in a spoiler since cropping made them kind of big.
    Tane Kamaloha
    7rQkvgU.png
    6eiUOcd.png
    zhoF6O6.png

Tua Kamaloha
    cnjpIfz.png
    PD14p8i.png
    axRC3tv.png

The brothers are not-in-world at the moment, but I'm thinking of putting them on a lot so I can play with them a bit. Probably not until after they meet Ginger, or if they don't show up after awhile. Hopefully I'll get a chance to actually play Ginger soon. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top