The Sims 4 will be FREE to download across PC/Mac & Consoles on October 18! More info here: here
September 23rd- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

I Spy...Unisex Hair!

I think with the new patch that came out, a couple male hairstyles were made available for females. The CAS thumbnails didn't have the CC icon next to them, so I know it wasn't some CC I had forgotten (plus I haven't purposefully downloaded gender-swapped hair).

The first one.
05-18-16_1-32-33nbspPM_zpskkblxmqc.png

The second one has a weird outline around the ear.
05-18-16_1-32-43nbspPM_zpskbw9q3kh.png

And for the males, is this hairstyle new?

05-18-16_1-33-55nbspPM_zpsau4u5ufd.png

I know we have a close-shaved one already, but with this one you can see the short hairs (easier to see with blonde hair).

Here's the close-shaved one we already have.

05-18-16_1-33-58nbspPM_zpsa2xf9hcz.png

But of course I could be totally wrong about it. :D

aSE16f8.gif

Comments

• okesterokester Posts: 4,135 Member
    I don't think the male styles are new. But the male to female ones definitely are! The second one does look odd xD
    I do hope they add long, female hair for males, at least the long braids.
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • jsnjsn Posts: 624 Member
    The guy hairstyle has always been there :)
    tumblr_ntxblj8QDK1s6z4zdo2_250.gif
  • thegummybear13thegummybear13 Posts: 310 Member
    This isn't the first time the sims team made stuff unisex.Nothing special really lol
    tumblr_o2lz9mNWaj1sbr6who1_400.gif

• PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    This isn't the first time the sims team made stuff unisex.Nothing special really lol
    Yeah there's already some hairstyles that are unisex, even without the patch.
    I guess the special thing about the tweet was more the unisex accesories and shoes I think.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,640 Member
    okester wrote: »
    I don't think the male styles are new. But the male to female ones definitely are! The second one does look odd xD

Yeah, I'm a bit surprised that the males weren't given any this time 'round.

@thegummybear13 Recently there was a thread about unisex items so I was thinking about that when I posted.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • StilleWaterStilleWater Posts: 1,566 Member
    Is there a small flower in the corner of the pic in CAS? I think that is the symbol from the Spring Challenge.
    7FXGVZ1.jpg?1
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 13,497 Member
    edited May 2016
    And for the males, is this hairstyle new?
    05-18-16_1-33-55nbspPM_zpsau4u5ufd.png

I know we have a close-shaved one already, but with this one you can see the short hairs (easier to see with blonde hair).

Here's the close-shaved one we already have.
    05-18-16_1-33-58nbspPM_zpsa2xf9hcz.png

But of course I could be totally wrong about it. :D

Very old, not new
    ts4_si19.jpg

@LeGardePourpre I know that shaved one is old, I'm talking about the picture before it. It's still shaved-looking but it's thicker in length.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,794 Member
    @HowGreatThouArt that longer short one has been in game for a very long time. Either base or GTW
    ikiamyetta wrote: »
    @HowGreatThouArt that longer short one has been in game for a very long time. Either base or GTW

Oh okay. I guess I have never used it before. :o
    aSE16f8.gif
  • thegummybear13thegummybear13 Posts: 310 Member
    okester wrote: »

Yeah, I'm a bit surprised that the males weren't given any this time 'round.

@thegummybear13 Recently there was a thread about unisex items so I was thinking about that when I posted.

Yeah I know I've seen the threads
    tumblr_o2lz9mNWaj1sbr6who1_400.gif

• JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,212 Member
    I wonder if we are going to get some female hair converted to male as well or only the other way around :)
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    It seems like they are going to add more soon:

The hairstyle kinda looks like this one :
    IKmLvd0.png

I've seen some CC of the converted male to female of that style, and it does look great. :)

@JackOnYourBack Yeah, I know several people are dying for long hairs for their males. Personally I don't like to go longer than the Movie Hangout style, but it's still nice to have options.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 36,297 Member
    @JackOnYourBack Yeah, I know several people are dying for long hairs for their males. Personally I don't like to go longer than the Movie Hangout style, but it's still nice to have options.

You can count me on that list. When the game came out, I failed to make my RL family because of the lack of long men's hair. (My teenage son's hair hits the bottom of his shoulder-blades, though ties it back most of the time, and his older brother's used to too.) And my Willie Nelson Sim would really like those two braids.
    Want to be notified of new Broken/Updated Mods/CC lists and new Info threads? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising