Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I Spy...Unisex Hair!

I think with the new patch that came out, a couple male hairstyles were made available for females. The CAS thumbnails didn't have the CC icon next to them, so I know it wasn't some CC I had forgotten (plus I haven't purposefully downloaded gender-swapped hair).

The first one.
05-18-16_1-32-33nbspPM_zpskkblxmqc.png

The second one has a weird outline around the ear.
05-18-16_1-32-43nbspPM_zpskbw9q3kh.png

And for the males, is this hairstyle new?

05-18-16_1-33-55nbspPM_zpsau4u5ufd.png

I know we have a close-shaved one already, but with this one you can see the short hairs (easier to see with blonde hair).

Here's the close-shaved one we already have.

05-18-16_1-33-58nbspPM_zpsa2xf9hcz.png

But of course I could be totally wrong about it. :D

aSE16f8.gif

Comments

• okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    I don't think the male styles are new. But the male to female ones definitely are! The second one does look odd xD
    I do hope they add long, female hair for males, at least the long braids.
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • jsnjsn Posts: 624 Member
    The guy hairstyle has always been there :)
    tumblr_ntxblj8QDK1s6z4zdo2_250.gif
  • thegummybear13thegummybear13 Posts: 310 Member
    This isn't the first time the sims team made stuff unisex.Nothing special really lol
    tumblr_o2lz9mNWaj1sbr6who1_400.gif

• PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    This isn't the first time the sims team made stuff unisex.Nothing special really lol
    Yeah there's already some hairstyles that are unisex, even without the patch.
    I guess the special thing about the tweet was more the unisex accesories and shoes I think.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    okester wrote: »
    I don't think the male styles are new. But the male to female ones definitely are! The second one does look odd xD

Yeah, I'm a bit surprised that the males weren't given any this time 'round.

@thegummybear13 Recently there was a thread about unisex items so I was thinking about that when I posted.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • StilleWaterStilleWater Posts: 1,566 Member
    Is there a small flower in the corner of the pic in CAS? I think that is the symbol from the Spring Challenge.
    7FXGVZ1.jpg?1
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,176 Member
    edited May 2016
    And for the males, is this hairstyle new?
    05-18-16_1-33-55nbspPM_zpsau4u5ufd.png

I know we have a close-shaved one already, but with this one you can see the short hairs (easier to see with blonde hair).

Here's the close-shaved one we already have.
    05-18-16_1-33-58nbspPM_zpsa2xf9hcz.png

But of course I could be totally wrong about it. :D

Very old, not new
    ts4_si19.jpg

@LeGardePourpre I know that shaved one is old, I'm talking about the picture before it. It's still shaved-looking but it's thicker in length.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,826 Member
    @HowGreatThouArt that longer short one has been in game for a very long time. Either base or GTW
    ikiamyetta wrote: »
    @HowGreatThouArt that longer short one has been in game for a very long time. Either base or GTW

Oh okay. I guess I have never used it before. :o
    aSE16f8.gif
  • thegummybear13thegummybear13 Posts: 310 Member
    okester wrote: »

Yeah, I'm a bit surprised that the males weren't given any this time 'round.

@thegummybear13 Recently there was a thread about unisex items so I was thinking about that when I posted.

Yeah I know I've seen the threads
    tumblr_o2lz9mNWaj1sbr6who1_400.gif

• JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    I wonder if we are going to get some female hair converted to male as well or only the other way around :)
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    It seems like they are going to add more soon:

The hairstyle kinda looks like this one :
    IKmLvd0.png

I've seen some CC of the converted male to female of that style, and it does look great. :)

@JackOnYourBack Yeah, I know several people are dying for long hairs for their males. Personally I don't like to go longer than the Movie Hangout style, but it's still nice to have options.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    @JackOnYourBack Yeah, I know several people are dying for long hairs for their males. Personally I don't like to go longer than the Movie Hangout style, but it's still nice to have options.

You can count me on that list. When the game came out, I failed to make my RL family because of the lack of long men's hair. (My teenage son's hair hits the bottom of his shoulder-blades, though ties it back most of the time, and his older brother's used to too.) And my Willie Nelson Sim would really like those two braids.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.