Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask a question/ Answer a question

Comments

• Options
    StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    TreyNutz wrote: »
    A: Yes, multiple times, although many were helped by mods or by retuning abduction chances with NRaas Retuner.

Q: Have you completed all WA relic collections? (Doesn't have to be by the same sim.)

A: No, but it's not for lack of trying, that's for sure!

Q: Which Lifetime Wish took you the longest to complete?
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    A: None. I haven't completed a lifetime wish.

Q: Have you ever made your real life house?
    :) Smile!

• Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    edited May 2016
    A: In TS2 I have built my house, but not in TS3.

Q Do you Sims shack up or get married first? :D
  • Options
    R3B3CKVHR3B3CKVH Posts: 473 Member
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    I like starting out with one or two sims, but I quickly get a full or stuffed house. I love large families in Sims 3.

Have you ever genetically engineered a baby?

Does cloning count as genetic engineering? If so, yes. Has anyone here ever killed off a sim, took their remains to the science lab, and then fed them ambrosia to make them "real again"?

Split Reflections: A Sim Story by R3B3CKVH
    www.splitreflections.wordpress.com
    Be Sure to Subscribe
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
    tumblr_lz7l7oGCyn1qevqqyo1_500.gif

• Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    A: Always shack up first. It takes me forever to get sims married, or even engaged. Especially if I wait for them to roll up the wish. So I move the couple in together to get the new addition up and running on skills and career as soon as I plan for them to get married (and the hope it works out).

Q: What's your favorite ITF future?
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    A: Utopia Rainbows and giant flowers all the way. :)

Q: How often do your sims use the pool?
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    A: About once a year :D A real year, not a sims year.

Q: Did you ever see the kraken while scuba diving?
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    edited May 2016
    A: while scuba diving...? Nope. I often saw it under the houseboat of my sims though, and Learco's little speedboat is attacked by one once (couldn't take a picture of it, it goes very fast, otherwise I would have said something about it in the Alfredo's)

Q: Did you ever played with a sim who had - without mods - 4 skills on level 10? (I did)
  • Options
    A: Oh, I'm almost sure of it. I hate to see my sims grow old so I end up extending their life which means they pick up new hobbies.

Q: If a sim accidentally dies in your game with other sims in the household, do you quit without saving or roll with it?
  • Options
    A: Oh, I'm almost sure of it. I hate to see my sims grow old so I end up extending their life which means they pick up new hobbies.

Q: If a sim accidentally dies in your game with other sims in the household, do you quit without saving or roll with it?

A: I roll with it.. I'm usually the one who caused it. Haven't had any unplanned deaths yet.

Q: If you see a sim with awesome traits and known skills (like say a butler with lvl 10 cooking & handiness) but they are... unfortunate looking, or maybe the wrong gender.. have you ever used TCE to Edit the sim to your liking so you could marry them?

Be Sure to Subscribe
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Options
    A: No, but I have done the opposite: take awesome looking sims, add them to the family and change their unfortunate traits with either MasterController, brain machine, or the Midlife Crisis LTW before my sim married them.

Q: What's the most effort you've put into to achieve a regular wish (not a LTW)? For me it was a wish to have 100 sculptures on the lot, I had my sculptor sim sculpt all of them and stored them in a basement until the wish was completed. Took forever.
  • Options
    KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    A: I've never put too much effort to a regular, but when a sim wants a certain amount of paintings to decorate their house with, that does take a little while.

Q: On a related note, what is the most effort you've put towards an opportunity?
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    A: I don't do a lot of opportunities. I tend to forget about them once I've accepted. If there someone easy (eat at bistro, gain a skill) I'm more likely to remember them. But the "cook a plate of..." type ones. I forget. I'd say the most effort one I'd done was the simbot one.

Q: How often do you let your sims splurge on some fried foods from the deep fryer?
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    Sims143Sims143 Posts: 42 Member
    A: I don't have the deep fryer

Q: How do you usually give your sims fun? (Dance to the radio, watch TV, play on the computer, etc.)
  • Options
    A: Usually the Multi Tab 6000's option of social media games. If not that then kicky bag, video games, or the hot tub.

Q: What's your favorite mode of transportation for your sims: car, bicycle, hover board, motorcycle, hover scooter, hover car, LLAMA (teleporting booth from Supernatural), horse, broom, vacuum cleaner, motive mobile (the last two are LTRs), etc. ?
  • Options
    A: I love the LLAMA, but it can be annoying when your sim gets so scared they pee themselves or become a tragic clown. Besides that cars are always good.

Q: Any CAS sim items you use more than any others?
  • Options
    A: I use the jeans from Generations and Diesel a lot if I'm not using CC. Oh, and I can't forget Master Suite of course. :)

Q: If you have Seasons, do you turn of certain seasons for different worlds?
  • Options
    A: So far, only once. I turned off winter for Monte Vista, more due to my sims being farmers than the specific location. Well, I have also changed seasons to be only summer for a custom world, Suvadiva, but that world is only for Traveler vacations, it's not a homeworld.

Q: When playing a sim who makes nectar regularly, do you: experiment with your own recipes of fruit, look up fruit combinations on the internet, use the Nectar Combinatorics mod, some other method?
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    A: I look up the best recipes and age them in the cellar.

Q: Have you ever saved your loves life by besting Grim at chess?
  • Options
    scillakees wrote: »
    A: I look up the best recipes and age them in the cellar.

Q: Have you ever saved your loves life by besting Grim at chess?

A: Nooooo. You can do that? I always befriend Grim, but never had that option- guess my sims with lvl 10 logic never lost their love.

Q: Have you ever had an alien baby?
    Be Sure to Subscribe
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Options
    A: Yes. Once
    Q:Favorite stuff pack?
  • Options
    Sims143Sims143 Posts: 42 Member
    A: Probably 'Outdoor Living' or 'Master Suite'.

Q: How many stories do your Sim houses usually have?
  • Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member

Q what are your favorite traits?
  • Options
    11Marrielle11Marrielle Posts: 87 Member
    A: Loves the outdoors, artistic.

Q: If you play with mermaids, do you try to make their tails' colors look awesome?
    (I try to make the colors fade from very dark to very light etc.)
    You may copy or save my posted images, but do not claim them as your own.
    Wishlist: here.
  • Options
    A: I have only played a mermaid once, and yes... her tail was very awesome. It blended from purple to turquoise.

Q:Have you ever reached level 10 of a career without ANY cheats (not even make needs static)?
    Be Sure to Subscribe
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top