Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask a question/ Answer a question

Comments

• StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    A: Firecracker shrimp! Love spicy food <3

Q: Which kind of world do you find yourself drawn into more? A fantasy type world, desert, lush green forest, beach, etc.?
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    A: Depends on my mood and the story I'm telling

Q: What is your favorite Job/profession to give your Sim?
    A: Acrobat! It's so fun to watch and I love the outfits :)

Q: Have you ever written or thought about writing a story with your sims?
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    A: I have thought of it. I've written little bits here and there, but not a full on story. I probably never will. I like my stories that I play in my head. They're just for me, so I don't have to worry about pleasing people, just myself and my sims can live whatever life they please.

Q: If your current family had to move world's, where would they move to?
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Sims143Sims143 Posts: 42 Member
    A: They would probably move to Starlight Shores.

Q: What's your least favourite Occult Sim and why?
  • PixelChampionPixelChampion Posts: 50 Member
    A: I have never been fond of zombies. They are incredibly annoying so I've taken to turning off the moon cycle.

Q: If you could only use one expansion pack and one stuff pack, what would they be?
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    A: Seasons because of the weather and other activities. SP Town Life Stuff
    Q: Are your mommy Sims stay at home moms or do they go to work/self employed?
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    A: I actually might have to try making a self-employed mom one of these days, but in the current generation I'm working on my mom wants to be a 5-star-chef even though she's only at career level 3 at the moment and due to kids and marriage hasn't been to work in awhile, although I have been working on her gardening and cooking skill. The dad in this generation runs an at home day care though.

Q: What is your favorite(s) family/sim you've ever created?
    KNORear wrote: »
    A: I actually might have to try making a self-employed mom one of these days, but in the current generation I'm working on my mom wants to be a 5-star-chef even though she's only at career level 3 at the moment and due to kids and marriage hasn't been to work in awhile, although I have been working on her gardening and cooking skill. The dad in this generation runs an at home day care though.

Q: What is your favorite(s) family/sim you've ever created?

Reagan Leeds, her husband, Jaylen Powers, and their oldest daughter, Marseille Powers. Also Briah De-Sai-Stone, and Apollonia De-Sai-Leeds (Reagan's mother)

Q. Do you place societal gender norms on your Sims? Like males can have more woohoo partners than female Sims. Female kids play with the dollhouse, but not your male kid?
    A: Nope. My sims do what they want! It's a game, for fun, so I have fun with it ;)

Q: How many members in your household (if we go by unmodded 8) are too many?
    StephSteb wrote: »
    A: Nope. My sims do what they want! It's a game, for fun, so I have fun with it ;)

I feel the same way. I was reading a thread on a non Sims forum about boys playing with dolls. Some ppl said it was okay, others didn't. I always felt it was fine. My brother and I played together all the time. I played with his transformers and he would play with my dolls. All of our toys were together. And Reagan got busy in college. She had a good amount of woohoo. Lol
    lasummerb wrote: »

I feel the same way. I was reading a thread on a non Sims forum about boys playing with dolls. Some ppl said it was okay, others didn't. I always felt it was fine. My brother and I played together all the time. I played with his transformers and he would play with my dolls. All of our toys were together. And Reagan got busy in college. She had a good amount of woohoo. Lol

I agree. Life (and simming lol) is too short. There are many other things to worry about. To each their own. Being happy and healthy is what is most important! ♡
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member

A: A maximum of 4 sims and a maximum of 2 pets is too many for me.

Q: Your average play time?
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/

A: A maximum of 4 sims and a maximum of 2 pets is too many for me.

Q: Your average play time?

A: If you ask my husband, ALL THE TIME. :D I actually do a lot of play, do this around the house while it saves, play, clean, play, cook, play, work, play, shower, play, clean, play etc. you get the point ;) The longest I have played without interruption was about 2 hours. That's normally when I'm building, that's the most time consuming, building and CAS. Playtime is nothing compared to "getting ready" to play :D

Q: Speaking of building, do you build your own lots or use premade (from game or others)?
    A: I hate building houses so I use premade ones. A couple of times I've made my own (or more accurately, make my sister build them) because I couldn't find a house suited for my Sims.

Q: What Sim job is your favourite/what job do you give your Sims often?
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    A: Science

Q: What is your favorite occult in the game?
    :) Smile!

• TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    A: Do aliens count as "occult"? If not, then witches.

Q: What's the most degrees a sim of yours has earned? (I had one sim get a degree in each major, so six.)
    A: none yet

Q: Have you had a sim mauled by a shark?

@TreyNutz: yes aliens count as occult. They are my favorite

• imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    A: witch because they're so versatile.
    Q; Either build or CAS what's your favorite style?
    A: CAS, I love being able to make them any color.

Q: Have you completed a challenge?

• ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    A - I've completed quite a few. My most proud is the 100 baby challenge.

Q - favorite life stage?
    p8L4V6v.png
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    A: I'm going to be predictable here and say young adult.

Q: What do you play on? (laptop or desktop)
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
    A: desktop mostly, but do have a laptop

Q: Ever caught a spider or snake in the game?

A: Yes, both of those multiple times.

Q: Have you ever had a male Sim abducted and impregnated by an alien?
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    A: Yes, multiple times, although many were helped by mods or by retuning abduction chances with NRaas Retuner.

Q: Have you completed all WA relic collections? (Doesn't have to be by the same sim.)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top