Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whatcha doin?

Comments

• Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    @Lightfield Lmao! Slow your roll homes :mrgreen:

6am for me & I'm redownloading CC I had just purged :sweat_smile::weary: ....
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    Lovely_KristyLovely_Kristy Posts: 643 Member
    @Lightfield seems to be always multitasking :p
    giphy.gif

• Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Just got done with school work.. Now i'm just chilling, thinking of making myself some dinner.
    Super excited though because mom is gonna watch Thor with me later tonight! :p
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    @Lovely_Kristy I believe I am! :p And I never even think of the fact that I am! "Guys are bad at multitasking", I hear people say. This guy is bad at not multitasking. :lol:
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    Ordering a new computer to replace this P.O.S. HP
    giphy.gif

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I had plans to go watch Tales from Earthsea, but that's been put on the back burner while I look at my copy of Cat Vs. Human.

270412_1972402593031_1332001455_32108380_7548396_n_large.jpg

Because this pretty much sums up my life.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Waiting for the next Project CARS DLC to purchase. It likely will be released sometime while I'm asleep.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    @mintycupcake I kinda didn't like that film. It's insanely gorgeous as all Ghibli films are but... I didn't enjoy it as much as I had anticipated.
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    Still waiting to make my DLC purchase. Steam hasn't made it available yet. I'm also waiting for 5pm. I can't wait for the work week to end!
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    We have Earthsea here at the library I work at. I should check it out for a weekend sometime.

Currently at work. Then it'll be home time to download stuff and hopefully get some simming in.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    Putting loads of books on my lap, trying to decide which one to read next, flipping through pages, searching after movies online, vaping, chatting with my sister and having the occasional sip of ice latte.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    Contemplating a new "tiny" home build. It will have a small lot (15x20) but may be three stories to have all the room I want in it.
  • Options
    MissBirdieMissBirdie Posts: 3,003 Member
    Pretty much had a real stressfull day. Just got back from uni where the technician guy hasnt finished something for my exhibition opening monday.. So now im gonna have to improvise and sort something else out. So im stressing.
    “Lying, the telling of beautiful untrue things, is the proper aim of Art.” – Oscar Wilde.
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    @Esine I have a feeling I won't care for it. Ghibli films are a complete hit or a complete miss for me. Nothing in between. But I thought I'd give it a fair shake. I received a generous Netflix gift card and already have access to streaming, so I signed up for discs again. But I'm having trouble thinking of discs I want to receive. Plus getting them, watching them, and returning them in a prompt cycle, to maximize the gift card's value is such a pain. I don't like watching movies anymore anyway. I prefer tv shows that I can get into long term.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Drinking... nectar? Vaping. Deciding which movie I'll watch next. Eating a tiny pastry. Trying to come up with something to write, a story or something, since I feel inspired.
  • Options
    Downloading CC
    I decided to get rid of all of my "realistic" cc.
    Going to try Maxis match.
    Also trying to not go crazy with my daughter who is banging on her piano.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Eating an ice lolly, The First 48 is playing on the tv. Debating whether to go to bed yet lol
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    I've been reading comments on Uncharted 4.T hey are glorious :D. In both a good and bad way.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Finally playing TS3. I haven't really gotten the time and/or energy for it all week.
  • Options
    MissBirdieMissBirdie Posts: 3,003 Member
    Just had some lunch and watching The 100.
    “Lying, the telling of beautiful untrue things, is the proper aim of Art.” – Oscar Wilde.
  • Options
    Taking a break from running through my apartment looking for stuff I don't even need at this very moment, trying to watch a film while, at the same time, searching for films I want to watch next.
  • Options
    Eating a veggie omelet I made a few minutes ago. I've been battling a cold for a few days, so I'm debating whether or not I should try and exercise later this morning.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    Procrastinating. I should play Sims4 and work on my Legacy Challenge family so I can get another blog out, but, quite frankly, I'm bored. I find whenever I feel this way, that if I play one of the other two Sims games that I have (Sims2 & 3) that I get 'cured' pretty quickly. In the meantime, I procrastinate over which one to try. So, here I sit, stuck in the mud yet again! I supposed I could clean out my Sims4 Legacy Challenge folder of the screenshots. So far, nothing has happened to spark a storyline. Ho-hum.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Sitting here thinking... I'm hungry... but do I really want to get up and find something to eat or keep browsing the forums....

Decisions, decisions....
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    ^ I feel ya considering this dilemma. What to prioritize? Fun or needs?

Having a sip of wine, vaping, chilling, watching movies (with the occasional pause to check e-mails, and well, now forums).