Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whatcha doin?

Comments

• Options
    KuutaOdottamassaKuutaOdottamassa Posts: 9 New Member
    Grandparents and family are great to have! Altough it can be tiring sometimes.

It's the first of May and I hear people making some "interesting" noises outside. It's a festive time now. I should be sleeping by now, but kind of got stuck here on the forums... :D
  • Options
    ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Playing Ratchet and Clank. Took a break to get some food, so now am eating some tacos.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Celebrating! The Toronto Maple Leafs won the NHL Draft Lottery tonight.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I got my hair cut today and the Delilah whacked it all off - but she was telling me about the company of the products she was using and I liked the way it smelled and that it's free of Sulfates, Parabens, Silicones, Paraffin, Mineral Oil, Phthalates, and DEA/MEA/TEA and is for curly hair, so I'm checking out their website. (DevaCurl, in case anyone was wondering and made it to the end of this run on sentence)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,903 Member
    @Bad Arkane : They had those Oreos at the store down the street from my house. Brought them home and tore right into them. They are good!
  • Options
    ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    @friendlyone20

Try not to murder anyone who wants some haha. Jokes aside they are really good. They're great with ice cream too.

Try that if you have any.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    Trying to learn 'Still Alive' from portal and 'Happy' by Marina and the Diamonds on my ukulele, it's so tricky!
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    LunafayelynLunafayelyn Posts: 6 New Member
    I'm bored outta my mind couldn't sleep. I have been trying for a actual week to get one of my male sims pregnant by abduction. Hasn't happened. I gave up. So right now I am taking a tiny break and lookin on these forums seeing what's up.
  • Options
    Trying to stay awake. I'm sure you've done this before... you get an idea for a home build at 1am and you don't want to wait until the next morning to start working on it. :D
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    CoffeeBeanPopcornCoffeeBeanPopcorn Posts: 1,587 Member
    Trying to sleep grrrr
    I'm back!
  • Options
    MissBirdieMissBirdie Posts: 3,003 Member
    Just had a lovely bath with a glass of wine and a book, now I'm watching some TV and browsing the forums :)
    “Lying, the telling of beautiful untrue things, is the proper aim of Art.” – Oscar Wilde.
  • Options
    MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    Feeling guilty because I woke up to a wilted plant and realized I've been underwatering it. :s
    44444.gif
  • Options
    MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member
    Passing time on a rainy Sunday afternoon, reading about what other people are or aren't doing, either.
  • Options
    Lovely_KristyLovely_Kristy Posts: 643 Member
    Just redownloading my CC. I enjoy deleting everything, and then going shopping and revamping my mods folder all over again.

As well as watching my daughter pass gas while drinking juice, laughing her butt off about it. o:)
    giphy.gif

• Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Thinking of watching a movie. Hmmmm
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    picking my nose.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited May 2016
    Playing with my new phone. Trying to figure it out. My old phone was well... old... like dinosaur era for smartphones so this fancy new technology is like woah . Must figure out turning off predictive text lol.

Also cooking fries mmmm.
  • Options
    I'm about ready to take a few hot laps in that Ford Falcon that's in my signature. I spent several hours today building and testing out a new home for The Sims 4. I also need to de-stress from watching The Good Wife. I love the show, and there's only one more episode left before it's all over.
  • Options
    ChbiDNVU8AAf7K3.jpg:large
    As promised.
  • Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    I did it guys I can play Still Alive and Happy wooooookkookooo
    Time to move into some P!ATD!
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I'm trying to get myself motivated to get ready for work. Not working so well this morning. Plum Mondays.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    ladiieashladiieash Posts: 108 Member
    I'm trying to get myself motivated to get ready for work. Not working so well this morning. Plum Mondays.

I feel it. I have a HUGE presentation today and I just don't want to get out of bed ! :( I hate presenting
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Sitting here trying to figure out if the Cowplant is considered meat or not...

God, am I'm bored today or what!?
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member
    Sitting here trying to figure out if the Cowplant is considered meat or not...

God, am I'm bored today or what!?

I contemplated that on a different idle day.. I decided that I needed to take up watching paint dry.. Can't do anything with those things except feed them or be their food.. and once they're dead.. can't do anything at all except "sell" them via Build Mode.

Love that avatar.
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Waiting for my parents to get home, so we can get pizza! :p