Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whatcha doin?

Comments

• Options
    Lovely_KristyLovely_Kristy Posts: 643 Member
    @Miki
    I totally wish I knew that you had to feed the cowplant before i used cheats to get a cowplant berry.
    I logged into my game and it died, i was so sad.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    Trying to make sims that are different looking.
    I often go for the same default nose + mouth shapes, and then change them up of course
    But all my sims end up looking the sameD:
    giphy.gif

• Options
    MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member
    edited May 2016
    @Miki
    I totally wish I knew that you had to feed the cowplant before i used cheats to get a cowplant berry.
    I logged into my game and it died, i was so sad.

Don't feel bad. I had mine get hungry more than they were supposed to and they withered away while my "primary" pair (My simself and roomie) -- were asleep, even though I had them fed earlier the same day. I had to get into Build Mode to get rid of the skeletons.

Getting the cowplants was sort-of easy. I mean the "hardest" part was building up one of their Charisma levels high enough to get into Sylvan Glade. There I just had her fish for a while and before too long she pulled up a Cowplant berry. Now I believe they had long since changed the game a bit so that cowplant berries come out of the stream behind their house.

It can be considered a bit of a cheat, though, because unless one reads the notes on (example) Carl's Sims 4 Guide, one would never know that talking to that tree with Level 5 and up Charisma will get the tree to open up. (and again to guess the right sequence of responses to get to Sylvan Glade)

Getting into Forgotten Grotto is even more time consuming. My "roomie"'s sim (Kimmy) had to get to Level 10 Handiness before she could break the boards that blocked the entrance to that place. (!)

EDIT: BTW That's a beautiful avatar, and the monochrome makes it all the more so. You're a better "artist" than I am, although my simself (avatar) looks pretty close to me.
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Che3lVqUUAAlmrK.jpg:large
    I tested out a new, small home build. For a one bedroom on a 15x20 lot, I'm quite happy with it.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    @Miki black and white photos are my absolute favorite, and always will be.
    Rather it be avatars or photos of my offspring in rl.
    Thank you for your comments! I had no idea about the Sims 4 Guide. Ive kind of just been going along and finding things out..

@Ravager619
    Thats so cool! I only ever build on 20x15
    All the other lots.. i get homes from the gallery :p
    giphy.gif

• Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Movin' and shakin'.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member

(First, sorry everyone for being off topic..)

Oh to be on topic: "Sitting here being a digital chatterbox."

@Lovely_Kristy

http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/

A fairly comprehensive guide to just about all the tips, tricks, and information you could possibly want oin this game.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Watching sailor moon crystal and devouring a big bowl of spaghetti (lol, there's always food involved in whatever I'm doing) before I spend my evening fighting with blender and sims 3 while I make poses and get my sims to fit them. *sigh* gonna be long night.
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Chillin to pop :yum:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Watching 10,000 BC
    It's like a cooler version of survivor.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    MissBirdieMissBirdie Posts: 3,003 Member
    Trying to write a dissertation proposal and struggling. :s
    “Lying, the telling of beautiful untrue things, is the proper aim of Art.” – Oscar Wilde.
  • Options
    mrswoo5mrswoo5 Posts: 2,143 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    Watching 10,000 BC
    It's like a cooler version of survivor.

Saw that a couple of times but gave up couldn't get into it.

I have just finished putting the shopping away, having a coffee and listening to my youngest daughter rage upstairs coz she can't find one of her shoes. Just counting to ten before I go up and find it for her (which will be straight away).
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Working. I love my job, but today is my Monday. :s
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    I'm currently making a brand new version of MUGEN about having too defeat Darius too save the world from his wrath... And making some extremelly loud and deep/slow fight themes for it.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    I just painted three abstract paintings in a row and now I'm trying to rub the acrylic paint away from my fingers (bound to fail) while vaping and listening to Mozart and skyping with my sister. Multitasking at its best/worst.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    I just made some sushi and it was devineee. First time I've ever made it at home. :*
    “Lying, the telling of beautiful untrue things, is the proper aim of Art.” – Oscar Wilde.
  • Options
    Currently cramming my HS online courses.
    I have NO idea how im going to finish in time.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Lightfield wrote: »
    I just painted three abstract paintings in a row and now I'm trying to rub the acrylic paint away from my fingers (bound to fail) while vaping and listening to Mozart and skyping with my sister. Multitasking at its best/worst.

¡Daymn! Muy excellente ese ♤♧♡♢♕
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    Vici0us_VirusVici0us_Virus Posts: 3,076 Member
    Recovering from friday night, I hurt soo so bad. ouch!
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Trying to wake-up with a cup of coffee... it doesn't seem to be working
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Hurting my brain trying to get this essay finished so I can play gamessss :D
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Fixing to work on some college work. Bleh
    f4X5yhZlnZXLa.gif

I might watch a movie before though. hmmm. lol
  • Options
    MRSMLOGMRSMLOG Posts: 21,181 Member
    Trying to get motivated to go out and do some yard work.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Trying to prep for an interview this afternoon. Clearly since I'm on the forums it's going real well. LOL.
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Esine wrote: »
    ¡Daymn! Muy excellente ese ♤♧♡♢♕

Hahahah!

Drinking ice latte, vaping, trying to watch Fight Club but my concentration is jumpy.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.