Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 5!!! (INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW) EPISODE 11 IS UP NOW!!! (NEW EPISODE UP NOW)

Comments

• Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    This player wall is marvellous!

And why is Nahita hiding behind it :p
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »

Woo, you found the Easter Egg! :smiley: You earned a :cookie:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    It creeped me out a bit when I first saw it.
    The BIG BROHTER SISTER is watching you :P
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    It creeped me out a bit when I first saw it.
    The BIG BROHTER SISTER is watching you :P

Given that Abnormality IS based upon BB...
    Banner.png
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Natalia is the fourteenth contestant. She is secretly on this season via twist.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    KingSmartiesKingSmarties Posts: 899 Member

Woo, you found the Easter Egg! :smiley: You earned a :cookie:

Wow you have amazing eye sight, I've been looking at it since yesterday and didn't get a glimpse of her until you mentioned it :P

HOH coming in 2 minutes keep tuned!
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Natalia is the fourteenth contestant. She is secretly on this season via twist.

She's hiding there as well? :o wow
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    HOH CHALLENGE 1: CIRCLE!!!!!

Hello housemates and welcome to the first HOH challenge. This challenge is called Circle and these are the rules of the game.

This is a game of votes!

Each round everyone will have to vote for one person who they want to be eliminated from this round, you can all discuss between yourselves on the thread who wants to vote who and who doesn't.

Once everyone has submitted their vote on who they want to leave that round, the votes will be tallied and the housemate with the most votes will be eliminated that round.

The votes continue each round until two people are left. Once we get down to two contestants the amount of votes each housemate receives will be added up and the person who has the lowest amount of votes will win the HOH.

It is worth winning this first HOH since there is going to be a nice little twist for the HOH :D

People who are inactive for over TWO rounds will be automatically eliminated if they haven't made a vote during that time.

The first round will last ONE day as will every other round from now on.

Special bonuses can be used during this game available bonuses can be found on the front page. (This Season's Twist is also there so go and have a look if you haven't already). Make sure you use your bonuses during the competition though, if you do not use them by the end of this challenge then you have wasted your bonus since it is mission based.

Good luck everyone :)

@HayloHusky @Kaliko103 @lovesstorms @Tigerblu11 @TheSingingSimmer @Skelda @Turner @ninjakid150 @YJB19299 @Alleenmens @ChocoCub @M13Vulpecula @x_MG_x
    Post edited by KingSmarties on
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    ROUND ONE OF HOH BEGINS... NOW!!!
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited May 2016

tumblr_m5zajiRB7C1rol1w1.gif

How in the WORLD did you notice that???

No seriously, that's ridiculous. My eyes hurt from trying to make it out. That's also super cool that you put that in there, Vul. Were you hoping to tell us that it's been there all along at the end of the season? :p
  • Options

Simple, yet awesome first challenge! I take it you've seen the movie? :p
  • Options
    And the votes are anonymous, right? And can we talk to each other privately or is all discussion limited to the thread?
  • Options
    Turner wrote: »

Simple, yet awesome first challenge! I take it you've seen the movie? :p

I haven't unfortunately but I found the Circle simulator on the Brantsteele website and it was so much fun :D I'll have to find some time to watch the movie though :P
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    And the votes are anonymous, right? And can we talk to each other privately or is all discussion limited to the thread?

Yep votes are anonymous and discussion can be private too aswell as on the thread ;)

I've updated the HOH rules so it specifies in there :P
  • Options

Yep votes are anonymous and discussion can be private too aswell as on the thread ;)

Yeah, the movie was pretty good. Nothing stellar, but EXACTLY my kind of movie. If they made a million new ones with a different cast each time I'd watch all of them lol.

In the movie, discussion is public, but voting is private. Private discussion is fine, my only fear is that if you allow private discussion, there will be no public discussion whatsoever. :o
  • Options

Yeah, the movie was pretty good. Nothing stellar, but EXACTLY my kind of movie. If they made a million new ones with a different cast each time I'd watch all of them lol.

In the movie, discussion is public, but voting is private. Private discussion is fine, my only fear is that if you allow private discussion, there will be no public discussion whatsoever. :o

Yeah that is what I fear too :S I might make the discussion public from now on, especially since no one has really posted much haha
  • Options
    CHANGE TO RULES! THERE MUST BE PUBLIC DISCUSSION ON THE THREAD!!! :)
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    I'm here to discuss the public.

People... What is your opinion? XD
  • Options
    I believe this comp will go more fluid with public voting as well. Like a Mafia game: Vote: Even
    Banner.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    What must we discuss? Ricky already can't keep his eyes from the twins... ;)
  • Options
    Tristan already can't keep his eyes from Ricky lol.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    We must discuss and vote for whom should not become HoH.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Like Mafia.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member