Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 5!!! (INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW) EPISODE 11 IS UP NOW!!! (NEW EPISODE UP NOW)

Comments

• Options
    KingSmartiesKingSmarties Posts: 899 Member
    edited September 2016
    HEY GUYS, AFTER 72 COFFEES AND 17 PRAYERS OF MOTIVATION, THE NEW EPISODE IS FINALLY HERE!

GOOD LUCK TO THE NOMINEES!!!

http://abnormalitysims.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/59-third-eviction.html

@Kaliko103 @HayloHusky @lovesstorms @TheSingingSimmer @Skelda @Turner @ninjakid150 @YJB19299 @Alleenmens @M13Vulpecula @x_MG_x

@ChocoCub @Tigerblu11

ENJOY! :D
  • Options
    KingSmartiesKingSmarties Posts: 899 Member
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E
    !
    !
    !
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Sorry that it was you who had to go, Jake. :( Poor Twinnies, how're they getting back together now?

More comments after my shower break, I can tell this Episode had a lot of moments indeed. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Awesome as usual... :smiley: Sorry Jake... :'(
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Oh no, now who's going to save the world?
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »

Ace Ventura, Pet Detective! :3
    And you must be the Monopoly guy.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Sorry that it was you who had to go, Jake. :( Poor Twinnies, how're they getting back together now?

More comments after my shower break, I can tell this Episode had a lot of moments indeed. :)

Shower break was extended with a visit to TV Tropes and Ultimate Mafia. :)

Yup, I decided it was time for Tristan to give him a slight bit more depth with his backstory. I've wanted to do this for a while already, :) I really hope the story will be pushed into new directions for all now. :)

Aha, at least Ava knows a bit more about how Ali went missing now. Will she be able to figure out how to get her twinnie back on her own? I hope so. Winkle-Burger!

The pure Nahita believing Chrissy is such a heart-warming touch, it shows again Nahita's sweet, goodhearted side and also their mother-daughter relationship. Which makes me realize, Chrissy has yet to buy any bonusses. I'm wondering how these conversations will go now?

AAAWWW, Aarobecca's official now! :smiley: That talk was very cute, well done Smarties, Yannik and Kali. :3

And well, the big explanation/apology by Tristan.. looks like drama's set for the upcoming time in the house. :)

And, well the vote. :'( Sorry Jake.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »

Batman!
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    I knew this was going to happen. It was kinda my own fault as I should of aligned with different people in this game.

To be honest, I wasn't entirely a fan of my sim as there was not a lot of ideas to do with him as I rather have him come up with zany theories along the ride instead of being mostly focused on one theory.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited September 2016
    Reading the new episode now, but I just wanted to mention something on the last one first...

So, I'm not one to shy away from taboo or controversial subjects, so I wanted to discuss this quote of Ricky's:
    "Well I thought I was gay... I had a boyfriend. I realized though that I just wasn't into guys after a while."

I've had a problem with the validity of "blurred sexuality" for awhile now. I simply believe it doesn't exist. I guess "experimenting" is a thing (although I think it's weird. I will never in my life be sexually attracted to the female body. I know that. My sexuality isn't fluid, and I have a hard time believing that other people's are), but thinking you were gay, and then realizing you aren't? I feel like you have to know what you like.... How do you not? I look at pizza and know I love it. I look at broccoli and know I don't. Not a perfect comparison, but still. :lol:

I do like the idea of Ricky becoming a bit more dynamic in his character, but again, I'm not sure I believe this. I've heard people call others "late bloomers", meaning, they didn't know their sexuality until their late TEENS. But how? I don't understand that. I knew what I was BEFORE puberty, and afterwards it just became a heck of a lot clearer :joy:

So if anyone is more knowing on the subject, and less ignorant than I am, I would love to be educated a bit more here. But I've always hated this notion that sexuality is fluid. Sure, a bisexual person might be feeling more into women one day, and men the next, but they are still bisexual, that didn't change. What I don't like is when people don't realize their sexuality, when they are in fact old enough to know.

But while we're on that episode, this conversation was hilarious XD
    Dr. Malik: Don't even think about it! Oh wait, you said... oh. Yeah right.
    Tristan: Ewwwww you dirtey birdey, soooo not funney.
    Dr. Malik: I'm pretty sure it's not me, you need to word your sentences better.

^True. He really does need to word his sentences better, or else Malik will think wrongly :p
  • Options
    Turner wrote: »
    Reading the new episode now, but I just wanted to mention something on the last one first...

So, I'm not one to shy away from taboo or controversial subjects, so I wanted to discuss this quote of Ricky's:
    "Well I thought I was gay... I had a boyfriend. I realized though that I just wasn't into guys after a while."

I've had a problem with the validity of "blurred sexuality" for awhile now. I simply believe it doesn't exist. I guess "experimenting" is a thing (although I think it's weird. I will never in my life be sexually attracted to the female body. I know that. My sexuality isn't fluid, and I have a hard time believing that other people's are), but thinking you were gay, and then realizing you aren't? I feel like you have to know what you like.... How do you not? I look at pizza and know I love it. I look at broccoli and know I don't. Not a perfect comparison, but still. :lol:

I do like the idea of Ricky becoming a bit more dynamic in his character, but again, I'm not sure I believe this. I've heard people call others "late bloomers", meaning, they didn't know their sexuality until their late TEENS. But how? I don't understand that. I knew what I was BEFORE puberty, and afterwards it just became a heck of a lot clearer :joy:

So if anyone is more knowing on the subject, and less ignorant than I am, I would love to be educated a bit more here. But I've always hated this notion that sexuality is fluid. Sure, a bisexual person might be feeling more into women one day, and men the next, but they are still bi, that didn't change. What I don't like is when people don't realize their sexuality, when they are in fact old enough to know.

I think some people are more attracted by bodies and appearance, while others are more attracted to other people's personalities, and with it people who fall in the latter category are more likely to be unsure about which gender they like, because gender is less relevant to them. Not sure if there's full proof for that theory, that's just my fifty cents. :) Ricky would fall in the second category.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Alleenmens wrote: »

After that Tristan twist, and that's all you have to say?? :o Holey Macaroni.... I'm in shock. I was NOT expecting that, Vul.... Well played, both you and Smarties.... Well played.

I need to process this some more....
    2cT71jq
  • Options

After that Tristan twist, and that's all you have to say?? :o Holey Macaroni.... I'm in shock. I was NOT expecting that, Vul.... Well played, both you and Smarties.... Well played.

plum.gif

I've wanted to do that for a little while. :) I think I'm addicted to these uexpected plot twists none sees coming. XD

Oh, and that gif link isn't working. D: What site did you use?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited September 2016

plum.gif

I've wanted to do that for a little while. :) I think I'm addicted to these uexpected plot twists none sees coming. XD

Is it working now? Sometimes I just use the URL and it seems to work.... But I got it off Giphy.

And I seriously need to sit down and mull over this one. I've been completely blindsided. Never in a million years saw that one coming.... Wow.
  • Options

plum.gif

Is it working now? Sometimes I just use the URL and it seems to work.... But I got it off plum.

And I seriously need to sit down and mull over this one. I've been completely blindsided. Never in a million years saw that one coming.... Wow.

I can see the site now.. but apparantly pulling off the italics trick does little to help D:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Dr. Malik: I don't believe that I have to brush my teeth today... all for a stupid announcement. I tell you it's a huge pain in my schedule.
    Producer: You don't brush your teeth?
    Dr. Malik: No, toothpaste is overrated, just pop a few mints in your mouth and you're good to go.
    Producer: For a doctor, you're not that hygienic.
    Dr. Malik: For a woman, you don't really know how to look after your cast.

This DRE was golden, Smarties. :p I don't even feel the need to write any myself, because you're honestly doing a better job than I would. XD Malik is definitely unhygienic... And that dis(sp?) at the end was perfect! Ali went missing, there's an alien gnome kidnapping people, Chrissy potentially has an unfair advantage due to her parents, Tristan nearly killed himself with that potion, Zander wants to sacrifice people to defeat the aliens..... The list goes on and on. I'm amazed how quickly the drama has unfolded, you are really good at juggling multiple story lines. This was a thoroughly entertaining episode, Smurts! :P

• Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Oh god, so much drama going on in this episode, Tris as a human, Ava and Zander searching for clues about Ali's disappearance, Glen verbally attacking Tris, Zander eliminated...Oh boy, so much to take in :#

But then again we have two of the most heart-warming scenes here in my opinion: The mother-daughter scene between Nahita and Chrissy and the Unite of Aarobecca <3 I couldn't help myself but smiling throughout these scenes :love:

So sorry to see you go Jake, Zander was a cool character :cry: But on the other hand I'm glad I'm still here, thank you for keeping me save guys :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Oh god, so much drama going on in this episode, Tris as a human, Ava and Zander searching for clues about Ali's disappearance, Glen verbally attacking Tris, Zander eliminated...Oh boy, so much to take in :#

But then again we have two of the most heart-warming scenes here in my opinion: The mother-daughter scene between Nahita and Chrissy and the Unite of Aarobecca <3 I couldn't help myself but smiling throughout these scenes :love:

So sorry to see you go Jake, Zander was a cool character :cry: But on the other hand I'm glad I'm still here, thank you for keeping me save guys :D

And all of that, in just 88 pictures. Incredible. I'm officially labeling this the "Juiciest Episode" ever. So much juice, all compacted in a nice, short little epi package :p
  • Options

And all of that, in just 88 pictures. Incredible. I'm officially labeling this the "Juiciest Episode" ever. So much juice, all compacted in a nice, short little epi package :p

Bahahah, that's something the two of us can learn about, Turner. :joy:
    Banner.png
  • Options

Bahahah, that's something the two of us can learn about, Turner. :joy:

No kidding. My episodes are more like... Wringing a towel and watching just a few droplets fall out. XD

There's something to be said though about maintaining the peace. I see TV shows develop a new problem pretty much every SCENE. Sometimes I just want the characters to chill out and enjoy life. :p

Honestly though, we all have good balance. I wouldn't want every Abnormality episode to be like that, or else this episode wouldn't have felt as much of a treat. Vul, you always have some good drama every episode, and you never outdo it. And it doesn't feel formulaic either, which is probably one of your best writing strengths. :)
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited September 2016

So if anyone is more knowing on the subject, and less ignorant than I am, I would love to be educated a bit more here. But I've always hated this notion that sexuality is fluid. Sure, a bisexual person might be feeling more into women one day, and men the next, but they are still plum, that didn't change. What I don't like is when people don't realize their sexuality, when they are in fact old enough to know.

^True. He really does need to word his sentences better, or else Malik will think wrongly :p

Sexuality isn't something you realise instantly... If you do, good for you, I'm happy for you... But its just like realising you don't like something AFTER you try it... Like, I myself am not one to talk about this topic much... I like both genders... Neither genders... I can't explain it XD
    I'm not attracted to anyone (except my partner) and it took me years and years to work that out... I've dated girls, I've dated guys... And only recently (after deep thoughts, conversations and being with members of both genders) I've realised that I'm into neither gender as opposed to one. I'm demisexual, which is sort of like only being attracted to those you're in love with or close with romantically, which explains why I only find my partner attractive (which means I'll never stray from them if I love them :P )

I DIDNT know what I liked... I didnt look at a girl and say, I like that... I didnt look at a guy and say the same thing... The same way I wouldn't look at a pizza box and assume I like pizza without actually trying it, or knowing what it is or what its like. Some people take their whole lives to work out. Its a process of self discovery, and like most forms of self discovery, it can take no time at all... It could take years... Or it could never truly be discovered and only speculated. You can't assume that just because you knew what you were like and it strengthened as you aged, that everyone else is will have the same process. Individuals have their own way. So I believe Ricky's story to be true. That can happen... The same way you can get married but it still ends in divorce... You may think you want it and like it... But perhaps one day it won't be for you.

I'm no expert... But thats at least what I think ^^
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

plum.gif

Me too Vul :P Me too... I love the plot twists... *coughs Morgan*
    I loved the change! Its brilliant... I did NOT see that coming at all XD

FYI to Tristan... Ava is single ;) ......... AND Ali is missing still :(

• Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »

So if anyone is more knowing on the subject, and less ignorant than I am, I would love to be educated a bit more here. But I've always hated this notion that sexuality is fluid. Sure, a bisexual person might be feeling more into women one day, and men the next, but they are still plum, that didn't change. What I don't like is when people don't realize their sexuality, when they are in fact old enough to know.

Sexuality isn't something you realise instantly... If you do, good for you, I'm happy for you... But its just like realising you don't like something AFTER you try it... Like, I myself am not one to talk about this topic much... I like both genders... Neither genders... I can't explain it XD
    I'm not attracted to anyone (except my partner) and it took me years and years to work that out... I've dated girls, I've dated guys... And only recently (after deep thoughts, conversations and being with members of both genders) I've realised that I'm into neither gender as opposed to one. I'm demisexual, which is sort of like only being attracted to those you're in love with or close with romantically, which explains why I only find my partner attractive (which means I'll never stray from them if I love them :P )

I DIDNT know what I liked... I didnt look at a girl and say, I like that... I didnt look at a guy and say the same thing... The same way I wouldn't look at a pizza box and assume I like pizza without actually trying it, or knowing what it is or what its like. Some people take their whole lives to work out. Its a process of self discovery, and like most forms of self discovery, it can take no time at all... It could take years... Or it could never truly be discovered and only speculated. You can't assume that just because you knew what you were like and it strengthened as you aged, that everyone else is will have the same process. Individuals have their own way. So I believe Ricky's story to be true. That can happen... The same way you can get married but it still ends in divorce... You may think you want it and like it... But perhaps one day it won't be for you.

I'm no expert... But thats at least what I think ^^

I know people that was married for years and got kids and then got divorced and go and stay with the same gender.... I know a girl that went for boys when she was younger and then stayed for years with her friend from the same gender and then they've got separated and then she got pregnant with a guy... So I also believe in Ricky's story...
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »

plum.gif

Me too Vul :P Me too... I love the plot twists... *coughs Morgan*
    I loved the change! Its brilliant... I did NOT see that coming at all XD

FYI to Tristan... Ava is single ;) ......... AND Ali is missing still :(

Am I the only one that like the previous Tristan? ;)
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I'm not really back, but I'm taking the time to catch up on a few things. Yay! I'll post some stuff soon.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories