Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    his aspiration is pleasure but I don't remember the lifetime want, I think you might be right it's fall and he's gotten five skill points for five skills before going to class. I don't usually change the weather, actually I'm not sure I ever used the machine I'll probably have him party more outside of college he already has the points for the elixir of life so he doesn't need to rush to have a family :)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    @RedDestiny92
    In my opinion Pleasure Sims aren't as motivated to gain skills, money, promotion or friendships/romance as the other Sims - so personally I don't have much pleasure playing them! :)
    I think the last Pleasure Sim I played had a Lifetime Want of 50 Outings or it could have been 50 Dates - I don't think it had to be with 50 different Sims though. ;)
    I don't change the weather either - just the seasons e.g. colleges to autumn and Strangetown to summer and autumn.

Here is Day 5 of what is happening in my Pleasantview Story: -
    Day%20005.1.jpg
    Day%20005.2.jpg
    Day%20005.3.jpg
  • Options
    so many rotations, nice that dustin aged up well and got into college, I never know who to put Brandi with when I find her someone when I refresh my hood I'll probably have her be with Daniel so Mary-sue can find someone else. I tend to play sims to fit the story in my head, my sims do what I tell them to unless I tell them not to. lol
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member
    OK, what's wrong with me? I'm playing my Razaar family and I suddenly have a desire to kill off Lauren, the mother. Of the entire family, she strikes me suddenly as the most useless, and Dennis, her husband, repeatedly has the want to see a ghost, so I'm trying to find a way to kill her off. Maybe I can find a way to get her to drown in the pool.
  • Options
    Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    OK, what's wrong with me? I'm playing my Razaar family and I suddenly have a desire to kill off Lauren, the mother. Of the entire family, she strikes me suddenly as the most useless, and Dennis, her husband, repeatedly has the want to see a ghost, so I'm trying to find a way to kill her off. Maybe I can find a way to get her to drown in the pool.

Get her in the pool, remove the ladder. Wait for mood to drop and she'll eventually drown.
  • Options
    Seera1024 wrote: »

Get her in the pool, remove the ladder. Wait for mood to drop and she'll eventually drown.

LMAO! I'll have to remove the diving board too or someone else might dive in.
  • Options

Yea, you'll definitely want to do that. Sims in Sims 2 are just too stupid to climb out of a pool that doesn't have a ladder.

It should be noted that ghosts who died of drowning will leave random puddles of water around. But if the Sim was a neat Sim, they'll likely clean it up XD
  • Options

Yea, you'll definitely want to do that. Sims in Sims 2 are just too plum to climb out of a pool that doesn't have a ladder.

It should be noted that ghosts who died of drowning will leave random puddles of water around. But if the Sim was a neat Sim, they'll likely clean it up XD

Oh, that's interesting to note. Maybe I'll have her get out of the pool just before she starves to death, then. She's almost at that point now. I didn't remove the ladder, but I've got her swimming around and cancelling out actions that make her get out of the pool, lol.
  • Options
    OK, Lauren starved to death and is now in an urn. Is that sufficient for a ghost? Also, what does it say about her husband that while the Grim Reaper was checking her name off on his list, Dennis (the husband) actually got annoyed because her body was in his way and he couldn't move to where he wanted to be? lol. And no one in the family ran in concern when she collapsed and died. Everyone's just going about their business. That's cold! Now, I haven't saved the game yet, so if I really want to, I can exit and go back and feed her, but right now I want to play this out and see how it goes, lol.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @SataiDelennn -I've never killed sims on purpose though one drowned because they didn't want to exit the pool when they were tired.I quit without saving because they'd not started a family yet.
    @Seera1024 -I've been busy testing new Mods in Sims 2.
    Here's my own update from yesterday's game.
    Here's my test run of the new sky Mod.
    27630995070_72009c749d_z.jpg
    27832466191_cbef801f31_z.jpg
    27874452146_943074aca2_z.jpg
    27874450236_9e33c7ff7f_z.jpg
    Here's how it is removed.I just clicked on the sky in buy mode to remove it and hit the delete key while I was clicked on the sky and it went away.
    27874448476_b4b8490009_z.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Speaking of killing a sim on purpose...I may or may not have just done that because I was bored hehe except I went with the old surround them with fire places and rugs set up.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    MeepleepMeepleep Posts: 180 Member
    Hi everyone! Here's everything thats happened these past few days:

Now, I got my names mixed up; the husbands name is Eli not Dustin... Dustin was from another household I had. The kids were Loweop, (it was a name my sister came up with.) and Jenna, those were the twins. The oldest was Isabel, and the mother/wife was Nikki.

Anyways, I moved the family out and built a brand new house! The sims seemed to like it a lot so far.

I noticed that the clock was running low for Isabel and Eli when it came to adulthood. I went on Eli's aspirations and saw the "Have a Baby" aspiration, so I decided, why not?

So, long story short, Nikki and Eli tried for a baby and it was a success! Nikki gave birth to a baby girl, in which the name Stephanie popped into my head.

One day after having the baby, Nikki was back to work, and completed her "become chief of staff" aspiraiton! I was so happy for her!

The next day, Eli completed the "become minister of education!"

I had Isabel, who was a private school A+ student apply for scholorships for college, the only one was had was for good grades.

Loweop and Jenna aged up to teens, also A+ students.

Since Isabel was my heir, I wanted her to have a good job, so I sent her off to college! Before I left, I aged Stephanie up to a toddler, and Nikki and Eli up to elders. (They only had like 5 days left anyway.)

I had Isabel go to Le Fiesta Tech, and I also moved in the alien, Stella Torrenno, a sim in the sim bin and I made them roomates.

Isabel and Stella became best friends eventually. Both of them having 4.0's. Due to my short term memory, I don't remember what either of them were majoring in, but Isabel's aspiration is to become "The Law" and Stella's is something in the science career.

I saw that Isabel had a crush on Stella, there was lightning bolt actions, and she had the "love" thought of her. I had them go on a date, and got them engaged!

Afterward, they were finished with college, both ending with honors. I had them move back to the family home.

Since they had both finished their lifetime aspirations and were retired- I honestly had no use for Eli and Nikki, so I used Rodney's death creator to have them die via old age.

They both went the hawian way, the grim reaper and the hulu girls.

Isbael became best friends with her toddler sister, Stephanie, and is now like a motherly figure to her, teaching her how to walk and talk, even potty training her!

Isabel and Stella joined the union, and I used to genetic merger to impregnate Isbael with their baby.

Loweop and Jenna both have scholorships now. I kind of want to wait a little longer before I kill them off.

Stella got her job in the science career, but the law career is never popping up in find a job!

Sorry thats all over the place. I'm not really good at explaining.

Thanks!
  • Options
    You have been busy @Meepleep
    The family story seems to be a legacy with Isabel being an heir, but as a couple of mods and cheats have been used, I am not sure?
    In the near future I hope to start a legacy neighbourhood where all neighbours are cousins or distantly related. Only the male child of each generation will remain in the primary legacy house and carry on the family name. Any female child born (once an adult) will move into another lot in the neighbourhood and start their own legacy with their spouse and take the spouse's name.
  • Options
    Speaking of killing a sim on purpose...I may or may not have just done that because I was bored hehe except I went with the old surround them with fire places and rugs set up.

I've never thought of doing that. I might have to try that sometime.
  • Options
    You have been busy @Meepleep
    The family story seems to be a legacy with Isabel being an heir, but as a couple of mods and cheats have been used, I am not sure?
    In the near future I hope to start a legacy neighbourhood where all neighbours are cousins or distantly related. Only the male child of each generation will remain in the primary legacy house and carry on the family name. Any female child born (once an adult) will move into another lot in the neighbourhood and start their own legacy with their spouse and take the spouse's name.

The only cheats I use are to do things such as finding a sims sexual preference, and Rodney's Death Creator for when I need to kill sims off.
  • Options
    I did that way more in sims 1, mostly with Bella I don't know why I disliked her so much but she always had to go lol.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    I did that way more in sims 1, mostly with Bella I don't know why I disliked her so much but she always had to go lol.

Oh wow, and she was one of my favorite Sims!
  • Options
    I usually only kill off extra children when they become adults. I sometimes kill off the previous heir/heiress and their spouse when the new heir has started their generation.

Mainly because at that point they're useless. If I move the extra kids out, they will never age and I don't like the way it will look on the family tree. If I don't kill them off the only thing I'll be able to do with them is make them bring in income, but they're also just extra work for me and take up extra space.

When it comes to the previous heir and their spouse, it's typically the same. I kept the first and second generation until their maximum life, but I've decided I'll probably just kill them off once they've completed their lifetime wish and have become an elder, since I did it with the 3rd generation.

The 4th generation of my family has just started.
  • Options
    When I play legacies, I try to have them live long lives and achieve as much as possible. :)
    In a previous legacy, Augustus lived to 81 years, Byron lived to 79 years and Cassandra to 77 years.
    Augustus started off as a Young Adult at college but all others were born in game. They have all had successful lives achieving Lifetime Wants, marrying, topping careers, earning big bonuses etc. and all have grown up well for each birthday and not too many fears realised (burglars and cooking) - so I don't quite know why their lives are getting a little shorter each time?
    My oldest legacy Sim was Blake Cho, who lived till 83 years (died just after 6pm when he turned 84 years).
    Has anyone had a Sim live till 90 years? Any tips would be very welcome! :)
  • Options
    When I play legacies, I try to have them live long lives and achieve as much as possible. :)
    In a previous legacy, Augustus lived to 81 years, Byron lived to 79 years and Cassandra to 77 years.
    Augustus started off as a Young Adult at college but all others were born in game. They have all had successful lives achieving Lifetime Wants, marrying, topping careers, earning big bonuses etc. and all have grown up well for each birthday and not too many fears realised (burglars and cooking) - so I don't quite know why their lives are getting a little shorter each time?
    My oldest legacy Sim was Blake Cho, who lived till 83 years (died just after 6pm when he turned 84 years).

Have them play chess until they are in the zone. Don't know of ot was a glitch, but I had a couple in the zone playing chess and they stayed alive for a few days past when the bar filled u. They died when I told them to try to woohoo one final time, they made it to the bedroom.
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    My sim is really into vampires and there is this one guy in particular that she was into, so everytime after school I wuld make her visit the nightclub at night in order to find a vampire, but find this human guy instead. She tried flirting with the vampire, but it didn't work, So I befriended him. AFter that, I got her some influence points and influenced the vampire to turn the human guy into a vampire. It was hilarious. The guy still didn't like her, and ran out as soon as the sun came out and I never saw him again. I kind want to go on a vampire spree and turn everyone in town, but that would only make it dead during the day time. Get it? Dead! B)

I'll seat myself out...
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options

Yes! I played with Carlos Contender from Belladonna Cove and had him marry Jessica Peterson and they had 3 kids. Jessica only lived to be 67, but he lived to be 101! He started off as an elder and outlived a sim who started off as an adult! :P
  • Options
    Meepleep wrote: »
    Yes! I played with Carlos Contender from Belladonna Cove and had him marry Jessica Peterson and they had 3 kids. Jessica only lived to be 67, but he lived to be 101! He started off as an elder and outlived a sim who started off as an adult! :P
    Well done!
    When I have started playing with an elder, I'm lucky to reach 75 years! :)
    Any tips on how you achieved 101 years that you remember?
  • Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Awesome updates guys! Keep them going! Haven't had time to play in a while :/
  • Options
    fionaloveserranofionaloveserrano Posts: 584 Member
    Amelia is a 2nd term sophmore in college trying to achieve her dream of being a top class ballerina. She is doing well but misses her little sister dearly. She'll be home soon and live with her parents until she can move out into her own apartment.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top