Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• Options
    Francais411Francais411 Posts: 34 Member
    I made my sim skip out on the bill at the Hub, and I used her husband to distract the host by getting him to ask the host to seat him down while she ran around outside to escape the host. Haha! The sims 2 will always be so funny!
  • Options
    DesiKnight07DesiKnight07 Posts: 572 Member
    edited February 2018
    EFA905_CF_402_C_4_C01_BE13_B8_E8174828_C0.png

Ophelia and her cranky old aunt met up with Nervous at the bowling alley. Nervous is still being tortured by the Beakers, but doesn’t want to move in with his mother because she was the one that put them there in the first place. (A little story plot I got going on lol.)

I’m just focusing on the premades in Strangetown at the moment, but my new sim Cassandra Fairchild recently moved in with the Grunt’s. The family is pretty dysfunctional, but she’s hoping she can help put them back together again.
    Post edited by DesiKnight07 on
    85k4x.gif

• Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    @Scribal_Goddess Cool! Hope you show some pics of some of the lots you are building.

@Francais411 Lol! I have still never successfully dodged out on the bill. I always get caught! Of course last time I went to a community lot I had my sim sit down, order, and when her food came some random townie reached over and stole her plate before she could start eating! :D The worst part was when I went to leave to just have her eat at home, I was still charged for the meal. :joy:

@DesiKnight07 Cool. I will have to read your story when I next get a chance!
  • Options
    DesiKnight07DesiKnight07 Posts: 572 Member
    edited February 2018
    @JULES1111 Thanks so much! :)
    85k4x.gif

• Options
    Francais411Francais411 Posts: 34 Member
    I just placed a few items for entertainment on my business lot, so now I charge sims for coming on my lot and purchasing my items! Hahaha! Next will probably be hosting a restaurant too!
  • Options
    I just placed a few items for entertainment on my business lot, so now I charge sims for coming on my lot and purchasing my items! Hahaha! Next will probably be hosting a restaurant too!

Nice! Good luck with your business!
  • Options
    ohmyohmyohmyohmy Posts: 614 Member
    soo i've finally returned after borking my game while i was renaming cc.. lol. i ended up having to restart my folder bc none of the neighborhoods would work but i did manage to save my sims so i might restart their games after i get a break from college.. :'D hopefully. i made a test game to see if everything was in working order and to test new cc

tumblr_p3ra4zrTSL1wlk55fo3_540.png
    My test sim Jodie Mowry.. and a bunch of random dormies.

tumblr_p3ra4zrTSL1wlk55fo2_540.png

tumblr_p3ra4zrTSL1wlk55fo4_540.png

tumblr_p3ra4zrTSL1wlk55fo5_540.png

• Options
    @ohmyohmy Sorry to hear about your game. Glad you got it up and going again though, hopefully you can get some time soon to play!
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited February 2018
    After about five weeks of illness I finally got back to Collinwood and finished up Carolyn graduating college, and getting Julie Hoffman to General Practice before I can move her to Collinwood, she has to be a doctor before she can move in with that family. : I had forgotten what I was waiting on for Joe Haskel and or Jeff Clark, I got him to move in with Joe, and finally got Carolyn fixed up with Joe to only start flirting with Burke down at the train station (on her way home from college) so I can break up Joe and Carolyn. >:) After not playing for five weeks I'm sort of confused what were my plans. :p ETA: But one thing for sure Vickie is learning fire prevention since everywhere she goes a fire starts, lol, and Roger is still dead, :'( until Carolyn can get the Grimmy Phone to raise the dead. :D
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    @Cinebar Sorry you were so sick. Glad you are feeling better though! Ya it is tough to figure out what you were doing after being gone so long. LOL about Vickie! :D Sounds like your game is still going well though, except poor Roger...
  • Options
    Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    Most recently in my game, I had Ashleigh Mawar-Du Vall get pregnant for a second time (here's hoping it's a girl so I can name the kid Melody,) and Elanor Green got serious with a townie named Tyro.

I am also *still* building a lot of new community lots.
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • Options
    Most recently in my game, I had Ashleigh Mawar-Du Vall get pregnant for a second time (here's hoping it's a girl so I can name the kid Melody,) and Elanor Green got serious with a townie named Tyro.

I am also *still* building a lot of new community lots.

I love your sims names :D They sound like snooty rich sims. :joy:
  • Options
    BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    Hey everyone! Been a little while since last time I posted.
    So my founding family died in a fire :#
    Curse the BACC rules that don't allow you to have fire alarms :D it happens way too often to me that my sims die because of a fire.
    I got promoted so I'll be able to post pictures :p

Been fun catching up with this thread and seeing all the pictures, interesting to see how the stories will go.

I have some plans for a new neighborhood. Might make my own in SimCity 4 if I can get around the administrator privilege issue.
  • Options
    Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    Brindleton wrote: »
    Hey everyone! Been a little while since last time I posted.
    So my founding family died in a fire :#
    Curse the BACC rules that don't allow you to have fire alarms :D it happens way too often to me that my sims die because of a fire.
    I got promoted so I'll be able to post pictures :p

Been fun catching up with this thread and seeing all the pictures, interesting to see how the stories will go.

I have some plans for a new neighborhood. Might make my own in SimCity 4 if I can get around the administrator privilege issue.

One of the first things I do when starting a fresh family is have somebody study cooking. One cooking skill point really helps here. (Also, never put a grill against a wall...)
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • Options
    Rhiannon58Rhiannon58 Posts: 806 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    After about five weeks of illness I finally got back to Collinwood and finished up Carolyn graduating college, and getting Julie Hoffman to General Practice before I can move her to Collinwood, she has to be a doctor before she can move in with that family. : I had forgotten what I was waiting on for Joe Haskel and or Jeff Clark, I got him to move in with Joe, and finally got Carolyn fixed up with Joe to only start flirting with Burke down at the train station (on her way home from college) so I can break up Joe and Carolyn. >:) After not playing for five weeks I'm sort of confused what were my plans. :p ETA: But one thing for sure Vickie is learning fire prevention since everywhere she goes a fire starts, lol, and Roger is still dead, :'( until Carolyn can get the Grimmy Phone to raise the dead. :D

I'm so sorry you've been ill Cinebar!

One thing I do since I often take long breaks to play other games (*GASP*) is to make notes if there is something I don't want to forget. For instance, I designed a new house for one of my families but it wasn't QUITE done the last time I played. So I made a note in my notebook for that family that I had built them a house. I also have two families that I plan to combine at some point so I made a note on that. Then if I don't get back to TS2 for a few weeks/months, I'm not trying to figure out who that big new house was for.
  • Options
    @Brindleton Woops! Sorry to hear of your founding family. That stinks! Good luck with making your own world, if you can get SC4 to work.

• Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    Wave hands to all. :)

As promised I am back to show you my interiors. I am slowly hosting my sims 2 interiors in imgur because I definitively drop off to update at simblr. I am sorry I felt creative so this house isn't in true colour. I felt inspired of making an insaturate dramatic effect. I don't know if I got somewhere the original pictures.

This is as casual a single bedroom house. Tiny as casual.

Kitchen with dining corner.

NYEYOyb.jpg
    WwwGg1m.jpg
    7bg3vYh.jpg

Office

l4lOfyG.jpg
    Dsj5cXk.jpg
    KBPHPZy.jpg
    9YFflQP.jpg

Bed Corner

25xQJS4.jpg
    2j1zUoe.jpg
    IhMrVdJ.jpg

Bathroom

1Abhsi3.jpg
    sO0Qdfb.jpg

And as casual feel free to mention me or message me in private for WCIF I am good at finding meshes, recolours are harder.

I am converting some sims 3 to sims 2 that's all I am doing with my sims 2 currently. I wish to play but I won't do it for a long time. IU got too much to do before.

Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    NathanANathanA Posts: 39 Member
    Today I discovered that the majority of my neighbors had perished because I left aging on for unplayed households. Only Elderly and ghosts inhabit my towns now and I have to save my current household to put into a new save. Wonderful. Superb.
  • Options
    theFellatheFella Posts: 297 Member
    NathanA wrote: »
    Today I discovered that the majority of my neighbors had perished because I left aging on for unplayed households. Only Elderly and ghosts inhabit my towns now and I have to save my current household to put into a new save. Wonderful. Superb.

But in TS2 time does not pass for family's you re not playing. you seem a slight bit lost @NathanA
    MeanBrilliantArrowworm-size_restricted.gif
  • Options
    @Simsophonique Wow that looks amazing! You did a great job decorating! Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

• Options
    NathanANathanA Posts: 39 Member
    > @theFella said:
    > NathanA wrote: »
    >
    > Today I discovered that the majority of my neighbors had perished because I left aging on for unplayed households. Only Elderly and ghosts inhabit my towns now and I have to save my current household to put into a new save. Wonderful. Superb.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > But in TS2 time does not pass for family's you re not playing. you seem a slight bit lost @NathanA

Oh, right. I am very lost then because I was talking about the Sims 4.
  • Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    edited February 2018
    one of my sims wished for a pet & since i put a pet store already into the world, so i thought i should get her there & let her buy a small dog
    she did or she tried too, because the dog was bought but didn't appear as family member :confused:
    i then again, instead to stop & quit without saving, went on & let her buy again a dog & went on sillywise playing her further :confounded:
    the game seems to be borked apparently or at least that pet buying interaction

i went then to SimPe & looked into all the sims living there, found those two missing dogs with apparently the same ID now :confused:
    then read some tutorial about how to delete sims safely & it is so complicated to do it right

the game runs, not too wonky but all the sims in the world make me nervous, most of them are townies, there are meantime over thousand sims in this one game, though i see only a small portion of them somewhere
    i think i should save all the families i've been playing & the lots i adjusted & place them all into a more thoughtfully chosen worlds, maybe some smaller player's made
    & play from now on with some of the mods preventing townies from spawning wildly & duplicate

atm i can't play any of the sims games, every has some problems i have no fun to dabble with, so currently just relaxing & taking time out i suppose :tongue:

here some pictures of what i've been playing since the last time
    first 3 screenshots of the changed inside of the townhall
    an overview, the job searching area & the wedding area at the story above
    2zfihqw.jpg
    jkvcl4.jpg
    2wcqqfn.jpg
    then the new shop of an architect
    faw6a.jpg
    the girl with the pet wish performing comedy she also wished for, she seems to be quite experimental in the design of her life :lol:
    2h5n1wo.jpg
    & the owner of the pet store enjoying a nice meal at the new small modern restaurant
    t4treu.jpg

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    JULES1111 wrote: »
    @Simsophonique Wow that looks amazing! You did a great job decorating! Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

@JULES1111 Thank you I am happy you enjoy my interiors. Of course I don't post funny stuffs yet but that's long before I can play this game. I need a certain esthetic before.
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
  • Options
    @Rukola_Schaaf Awe sorry you have some weird bug going on with the pets. Love your lots though, they look great!
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    I had created this house once again from scratch after the original one can't install it at all on windows 10. This house is for Jason.
    Fortunately I kept the pictures of my previous work.

fqWOz6b.png
    zfCLqQs.png
    7rl24Uk.jpg
    5TIURSZ.jpg
    U4rlosD.png
    gMSJXcw.png
    hF6x0G2.jpg
    WyT3J6l.jpg
    snANjjv.jpg
    aYAey4D.png
    cL3OrWf.png
    [hxxps://i.imgur.com/thObd5E.png[/img]
    qAMxza6.png

The picture under the Spoiler contains is a link of a picture which a woman is a suggestive pose. No nudity though.

As casual if you need something don't hesitate to tag me. The colours are original I just add a blurry effect.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top